Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebrities you are rooting for to fail

Which celebrities are you passionately rooting for to fail both professionally and personally? Of course there have to be some famous people you just know you will never warm up to and thus want to see fuck up both in their career and in their personal life. I’ll go with Tom Hanks. I know he’s iconic and will (unfortunately) likely be famous forever, I just hope his nice guy act is exposed for the bullshit that it is. I hope he has a mini downfall a la James Corden.

by Anonymousreply 291February 15, 2023 9:15 AM

All the nepo baby era kids. Lily Rose, Jack Quaid, Meryl Streep’s daughters, Maude Apatow, Dan Levy, Chalamet, etc. I fervently hope that they have very brief runs and that they get a wave of hate on social media calling them out for the phony and unskilled brats that they are. I hope that wave of hate derails their professional careers.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 2:17 PM

King Charles

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 2:21 PM

Yeah let's end the nepotism privilege.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 2:21 PM

Tall poppy syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 2:21 PM

Harry Styles, Ben Barnes, Greta Gerwig, Noah Baumbach, Reese Witherspoon, John Krasinski.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 2:22 PM

The Beckhams, Gordon Ramsay - pretentious, classless twats.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 2:24 PM

Adam Driver. Ugliest fucker to ever grace a screen and overrated as hell. Does he have some family member running a studio or what?

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2022 2:29 PM

Will Smith. I was apathetic about his career or his performances, but since his horrific act at the last Academy Awards, I want him to just go away.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 2:30 PM

Gaga

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 2:31 PM

The entire Marvel cast

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 2:38 PM

Bradley Cooper - ferret, talentless, closet case, phony. Ugh I just want to him go away badly.

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 2:44 PM

Harry and Meghan

Not that they need any encouragement from us: they're already a trainwreck.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 2:50 PM

R7 He's a good actor.

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2022 2:52 PM

Chalamet, bones and all.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2022 3:44 PM

Chris Pratt.

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 3:53 PM

Eiza Gonzalez, Miles Teller, Jason Momoa, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez.

by Anonymousreply 16December 3, 2022 9:13 AM

George Clooney. I want the story of the wheelchair-bound Italian teenager to be known to all.

by Anonymousreply 17December 3, 2022 9:18 AM

Oprah Winfrey, for encouraging Meghan Markle in smearing the BRF in her interview.

And though not exactly a celebrity, but Ngosi Fulani (Marlene Headley) for entrapping 83 year old Lady Hussey.

by Anonymousreply 18December 3, 2022 9:55 AM

Goop

The Olsen twins

Johnny Depp

Virginia Roberts Giuffre

Anyone on Jeffrey Epstein's client list who so far has been under the radar

by Anonymousreply 19December 3, 2022 10:27 AM

Mark Wahlberg. Somehow has a career when he’s a terrible actor that has committed a hate crime.

by Anonymousreply 20December 3, 2022 10:31 AM

Chrissy Teigen

Hilaria Baldwin

Meghan M

Basically any whore who has married well and takes it upon themselves to then become a 'spokesperson'.

by Anonymousreply 21December 3, 2022 10:35 AM

G

by Anonymousreply 22December 3, 2022 10:40 AM

r17 what is the story?!

by Anonymousreply 23December 3, 2022 10:48 AM

all those military industrial complex films hanks made, and he thinks oswald was the lone gunman! oy

by Anonymousreply 24December 3, 2022 10:50 AM

Any and all televangelists... especially Joel Osteen, TD Jakes, etc.

Hillsong

Chris Pratt

Candace Cameron Bure

by Anonymousreply 25December 3, 2022 11:46 AM

What did Tom Hanks do wrong?

by Anonymousreply 26December 3, 2022 11:50 AM

r23, I'm not r17 but he's referring to GC's 2013 drunken accident with a twink during one of his infamous all male Como parties. He immediately bearded up and made and continues to make a public spectacle of being "in love" with a woman to mitigate the situation.

The story is often dismissed because it originated in the US with a 2016 blind but the blind is superfluous as his Como neighbors corroborate most of the story and that is what holds the most weight. His PR minions try to spin it as "Qanon" but that doesn't wash as it happened in 2013 and Qanon didn't even come into existence until 2017.

It should also be noted the blind is very long and detailed which is unusual and speaks to someone calling in a tip. Blinds are usually short and general and could apply to anyone.

*Note to the DLer who seethes with anger when this situation is discussed: You should be ashamed of yourself defending someone who harmed a gay teen. The power imbalance between a working class 16 year old and a wealthy famous then 52 year old with the resources to make a problem go away is STAGGERING. GC should be persona non grata here.

by Anonymousreply 27December 3, 2022 11:53 AM

Pete Davidson. Hopefully he’ll get a nasty bath of coke laced with fentanyl and we’ll stop hearing about where he sticks his dick every week.

by Anonymousreply 28December 3, 2022 11:53 AM

Kimberly Noel Kardashian

by Anonymousreply 29December 3, 2022 11:59 AM

r27 thanks...what actually happened? I can't seem to find the blind you're referring to.

by Anonymousreply 30December 3, 2022 12:01 PM

Allegedly:

Party with his buddies at his villa, he is with a16 yr old boy, age of consent in Italy is 14, one of his buddies wants to take a turn, teen says no and takes off running naked into the dark night. He chases after the teen, teen falls off cliff and ends up permanently disabled. After kid is rescued, police come knocking at his door and question all his buddies, buddies say they didn't see or hear anything*. His Crisis Management Team goes into action and pays off kid's family and pays off the authorities and hire him a "wife".

But some accounts say the boy died. R17

by Anonymousreply 31December 3, 2022 12:19 PM

The “entire” Marvel cast is pretty extensive, R10. Would leave very few big names to make movies.

But I can see how that might be your point.

by Anonymousreply 32December 3, 2022 12:20 PM

r31 holy shit. I had never heard that. I had seen a blind item and heard a rumor that he drugged and raped a female co-star years ago but it sounded too far fetched and horrific to be true. Seems like he's into men anyway?

by Anonymousreply 33December 3, 2022 12:57 PM

I'm not rooting for her to fail, and I do like some of her songs. But I think Rihanna is a non singer (can't even sing her own songs live) who got so many hits out of it. Plus she's a billionaire. Just a lucky ole bitch whose lack of talent should've disqualified her from entering the music industry in the first place. Plus she helped set that abhorrent Drake on us and help make popular that trap rap crap music dominating the charts today.

That's why I also do not like Taylor Swift

by Anonymousreply 34December 3, 2022 1:03 PM

ELON FUCKING MUSK

by Anonymousreply 35December 3, 2022 1:06 PM

Abe Vigoda

by Anonymousreply 36December 3, 2022 1:07 PM

I’d say tRUMP but his life is nothing but a total failure.

by Anonymousreply 37December 3, 2022 1:08 PM

Wow. What a bunch of MAGA asshats on this thread. Fuck all of you. Hope YOU fail in life.

by Anonymousreply 38December 3, 2022 1:10 PM

No one has explained what Tom Hanks did wrong or why he's a phony. You don't have to like his work, but what's this about?

GC's wife is very accomplished and wasn't "hired"- Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 39December 3, 2022 1:12 PM

Seems as though his potentially "big moments" that could have vaulted him into A-lister status on a more or less permanent status have already largely fizzled, nevertheless I'll add jeremy piven to the mix here. Mind you... he's not "ovuh" completely but rather just not what it seemed he was about to be.

What an unmitigated total twat!

And a wearer of a bad rug/hair replacement too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 3, 2022 1:13 PM

Well, James Corden certainly needs a permanent fail.

Dan Levy needs to just be taken down a few notches.

Andy Cohen's demise would be nice.

All the Kardashians

Elon Musk

Trump, of course, and every goddamn kid, in-law, etc.

by Anonymousreply 41December 3, 2022 1:15 PM

R38 Where on earth are you getting that there's a bunch of MAGA people in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 42December 3, 2022 1:16 PM

R19 Why the Olsen twins of all people?

by Anonymousreply 43December 3, 2022 1:17 PM

James Woods

by Anonymousreply 44December 3, 2022 1:29 PM

R39 Datalounge has this problem generally. People just post lists of names, which adds zero value and is incredibly boring, and when they get called out on it, they get bitchy and snappy. It's of no interest to anyone unless you say WHY you are rooting for the person to fail.

It's like people have just totally lost the art of conversation and communication.

by Anonymousreply 45December 3, 2022 1:35 PM

Call me a hateful person if you want but I just wish these people will fail miserably in their life and professional careers

Will Smith

Taylor Swift

Mariah Carey

James Corden

Tom Cruise

Mark Wahlberg

Chris Pratt

Kim Kardashian

Elon Musk

Gwyneth Paltrow

Ryan Seacrest

Lady Gaga

Ashton Kutcher

Kanye West

Justin Timberlake

Jennifer Lopez

by Anonymousreply 46December 3, 2022 1:40 PM

About the Olsen twins - they have reinvented themselves as haute couture fashion designers and moguls and their company The Row generates between $100,000,000 and $200,000,000 in sales per year. The prices are up there with top design houses. But they have no talent and no qualifications.

by Anonymousreply 47December 3, 2022 1:54 PM

T.rump and every fucking last one of his grifting klan.

by Anonymousreply 48December 3, 2022 2:12 PM

[Bold]C H R I S P R A T T[/Bold]

by Anonymousreply 49December 3, 2022 3:40 PM

R31 Who the hell actually believes this nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 50December 3, 2022 3:49 PM

Olsen twins use fur for their clothing brand. And wear fur. So fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 51December 3, 2022 3:50 PM

Kim Kardashian's been bullshitting about not having plastic surgery and, now, she's slowly revealing herself as a Republican-type.

I look forward to her looking like Cat Lady.

by Anonymousreply 52December 3, 2022 3:54 PM

Harry Styles, the product of good luck, social media and good management. I loathe his queerbaiting posture and he comes across as dumb as a rock.

by Anonymousreply 53December 3, 2022 3:54 PM

The Sussexes

by Anonymousreply 54December 3, 2022 4:00 PM

I have avidly wished for Haz and Muffin, Duke and Duchess of Montecito, to buzz off. And no talent tit people like Scar Joe, plus most everyone already listed. Most of my dislike is based on boredom at the high levels of mediocrity.

by Anonymousreply 55December 3, 2022 4:03 PM

R5 But Ben Barnes has never actually succeeded, how can he fail?

by Anonymousreply 56December 3, 2022 4:05 PM

R53: Ditto for Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 57December 3, 2022 4:12 PM

[Quote]the blind is superfluous as his Como neighbors corroborate most of the story and that is what holds the most weight.

So now the neighbors corroborate the story! Another element is added. Where can I find that part? When was that added? Link please to the "neighbors corroborate" Clooney hurt twink story.

by Anonymousreply 58December 3, 2022 4:27 PM

I've said for years that one thing that cheers up just about everyone is when something humiliating happens to Kathie Lee Gifford. Whenever there's a national tragedy like a disaster or mass shooting, I think it's her patriotic duty to fall in a mud pit or tuck her dress into her panty hose or something.

by Anonymousreply 59December 3, 2022 4:34 PM

I read that Frank Gifford was having an affair with one of Johnny Carson's wives. They even had a separate hookup apartment. JC paid someone to break into the apt. (JC came along for the ride). When confronted, years later, Frank said, "I don't remember her." He didn't deny the affair, just claimed that, if it happened, he didn't remember JC's wife at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 3, 2022 4:42 PM

Michelle Obama. We've heard your stories a million times before. Hoping all her future books and podcasts flop.

by Anonymousreply 61December 4, 2022 1:25 AM

R61 = Melania

by Anonymousreply 62December 4, 2022 2:56 AM

Kanye's slow-motion long fall has been pretty rewarding.

by Anonymousreply 63December 4, 2022 2:59 AM

Hunter Biden, the Trumps and Kanye West.

by Anonymousreply 64December 4, 2022 3:31 AM

Elon

by Anonymousreply 65December 4, 2022 3:31 AM

R17 people on DL swear that that story happened but do you really think Clooney was powerful enough to cover that up. He was in Italy, not Iran.

by Anonymousreply 66December 4, 2022 3:40 AM

Taylor Swift

Dua Lipa

Ariana Grande

Drake

Olivia Rodrigo

Adam Levine

Ed Sheeran

by Anonymousreply 67December 4, 2022 3:40 AM

R26, nothing. He's a brilliant actor but because he made some pro military films he must be scorned. DL is funny that way.

by Anonymousreply 68December 4, 2022 3:42 AM

R27, yeah yeah I still want to fuck him. He probably still hooks ups with guy but wanted a marriage for a family. Some people are traditional that way.

by Anonymousreply 69December 4, 2022 3:43 AM

Any closeted actor/singer that keeps talking about gay rights but don't dare to come out.

by Anonymousreply 70December 4, 2022 3:44 AM

Elon Musk.

by Anonymousreply 71December 4, 2022 3:45 AM

by Anonymousreply 72December 4, 2022 3:46 AM

All of the British Bland Birds: Emma Watson, Carey Mulligan, Emma Corrin, Daisy Ridley, Emilia Clarke, Felicy Jones, the chick who's been playing Peggy Carter for 500 years now. If they could blow up their careers/lives in a spectacular fashion, they would finally fulfill their principle mandate as "entertainers" by being entertaining for once.

by Anonymousreply 73December 4, 2022 3:46 AM

Jordan Peterson

"Dr." Debra Soh

"Dr." Phill

"Dr." Oz

Ben Shapiro

Bari Weiss

Glenn Greenwald

Matt Taibi

Joe Rogan

Elon Musk

Crypto bros

Trump

by Anonymousreply 74December 4, 2022 3:46 AM

Marjorie Taylor Greene, Herschel Walker, Kari Lake, L. Bobert, and onion head Cipolline

by Anonymousreply 75December 4, 2022 3:48 AM

Any who uses "they/them" pronouns

by Anonymousreply 76December 4, 2022 3:49 AM

Bennifer

by Anonymousreply 77December 4, 2022 3:49 AM

Lydia Cornell

Deborah van Valkenburgh

Jm J. Bullock

by Anonymousreply 78December 4, 2022 3:50 AM

I hope john Mayer is eventually ruined. And Seth MacFarlane. And Chris Wallace, the hack son of hack Mike Wallace.

by Anonymousreply 79December 4, 2022 4:06 AM

R73 I thought I was the only one annoyed by Felicity derp face Jones. She got an Oscar nom for playing a one note concerned wife . Complete BS.

by Anonymousreply 80December 4, 2022 4:10 AM

Sam Heughan

Shawn Mendes

Connor Jessup

Niall Horan

Timotheeeee Chalamet

Jensen Ackles

Jared Pad-however you spell it

Kirk Cameron

by Anonymousreply 81December 4, 2022 4:13 AM

[Quote] I'm not rooting for her to fail, and I do like some of her songs. But I think Rihanna is a non singer (can't even sing her own songs live) who got so many hits out of it. Plus she's a billionaire. Just a lucky ole bitch whose lack of talent should've disqualified her from entering the music industry in the first place. Plus she helped set that abhorrent Drake on us and help make popular that trap rap crap music dominating the charts today. That's why I also do not like Taylor Swift

Riri sucked the right dick (like most people in Hollywood). Her billionaire boss bitch persona is hilarious and she wouldn't have pulled it off without Hassan. Nothing comes for free.

[Quote] Why the Olsen twins of all people?

Always side eyed them since Heath's death.

by Anonymousreply 82December 4, 2022 4:14 AM

[Quote] But Ben Barnes has never actually succeeded, how can he fail?

So true 🤣

[Quote] Jared Pad-however you spell it

He's an alcoholic with anger issues who's stuck on the CW. How much lower can he go?

by Anonymousreply 83December 4, 2022 4:16 AM

R11, I was going to type Miss Cooper too, I cannot stand the Bitch, total phony!!

by Anonymousreply 84December 4, 2022 4:16 AM

Julia Roberts

by Anonymousreply 85December 4, 2022 4:21 AM

I enjoy Rihanna's music for what it is, light and fun pop. But she is ultimately just a very pretty girl whose looks got her out of poverty. I don't blame her for taking advantage of that but I agree that the boss bitch image is silly.

by Anonymousreply 86December 4, 2022 4:22 AM

[quote] do you really think Clooney was powerful enough to cover that up. He was in Italy, not Iran.

People in Italy take bribes.

by Anonymousreply 87December 4, 2022 4:25 AM

Kate McKinnon is overrated as fuck and I hope she fails along with her former SNL colleague Leslie Jones.

by Anonymousreply 88December 4, 2022 4:26 AM

Another vote for James Woods. He's a right wing, arrogant asshole.

by Anonymousreply 89December 4, 2022 4:37 AM

Jenna Ortega. Something seems phony about her.

by Anonymousreply 90December 4, 2022 4:43 AM

Cate Blanchett

Nicole Kidman (a bit unfair because she already is a failure)

Naomi Watts (a bit unfair because she already is a failure)

by Anonymousreply 91December 4, 2022 4:52 AM

R90: I think she'll be in a couple more good projects and then her career will go down the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 92December 4, 2022 4:55 AM

Ok Chalamet isn't nepotism. Who tf HE related to? Lena Dunham too. I like when her parents said they couldn't even get her an art show. She's a clever bitch. Some nepotism like Zoe Kravitz lol, terrible actress and there's others.. Lily Rose (wtf), Kate Hudson, sum Apatows... Jack Quaid is darling idc if he has a show. Sometimes children of famous people can act- Jane Fonda, one example. Now we have what? Kate Winslet's daughter, Samantha Morton's daughter, we'll probably see a Blanchett spawn, one of Charlize Theron's Black kids... it's just how it goes but it's about fucking quality- if only people were really cast for THAT:

by Anonymousreply 93December 4, 2022 4:58 AM

Ok Chalamet isn't nepotism. Who tf HE related to? Lena Dunham too. I like when her parents said they couldn't even get her an art show. She's a clever bitch. Some nepotism like Zoe Kravitz lol, terrible actress and there's others.. Lily Rose (wtf), Kate Hudson, sum Apatows... Jack Quaid is darling idc if he has a show. Sometimes children of famous people can act- Jane Fonda, one example. Now we have what? Kate Winslet's daughter, Samantha Morton's daughter, we'll probably see a Blanchett spawn, one of Charlize Theron's Black kids... it's just how it goes but it's about fucking quality- if only people were really cast for THAT:

by Anonymousreply 94December 4, 2022 4:59 AM

Andi Coen.

by Anonymousreply 95December 4, 2022 5:02 AM

R91 I don't think Watts is a failure but I do think she is unbelievably overrated and uncharismatic. Just a snooze.

by Anonymousreply 96December 4, 2022 5:25 AM

R90 she's too young to judge as a person. What is she 16 or something? We're all phony at that age.

by Anonymousreply 97December 4, 2022 5:26 AM

Sydney Sweeney

by Anonymousreply 98December 4, 2022 5:27 AM

Viola Davis

by Anonymousreply 99December 4, 2022 5:37 AM

Timothee Chalamet. I don't like his cold and callous eyes And every performance since CMBYN has stunk.

by Anonymousreply 100December 4, 2022 5:38 AM

Bradley Cooper

Miles Teller

David O. Russell (hopefully Amsterdam will sink him for good but I doubt it)

by Anonymousreply 101December 4, 2022 5:50 AM

R101: How the fuck has David O Russell not been cancelled already?

by Anonymousreply 102December 4, 2022 5:59 AM

Tom Daley

by Anonymousreply 103December 4, 2022 6:09 AM

Kathy Hilton

by Anonymousreply 104December 4, 2022 6:25 AM

Weird how that story about Russell groping the trans niece went away so quickly. That was odd.

by Anonymousreply 105December 4, 2022 6:26 AM

Ant & Dec (they are the UK version of Ryan Seacrest). They are ubiquitous and epitomise mediocrity. It’s like someone decided to pluck the blandest statistically average duo and shove them in your face for decades on end.

by Anonymousreply 106December 4, 2022 7:54 AM

Kevin Spacey

by Anonymousreply 107December 4, 2022 8:40 AM

Cardi B

Vindman

by Anonymousreply 108December 4, 2022 1:37 PM

Nikki Minaj. One of the most despicable people ever to work in the entertainment industry and that's saying something. Look up how she personally attacked and targeted her husband's rape victims. Her brother is a pedo rapist who she loves and supports as well. She makes Cardi B look like Jesus by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 109December 4, 2022 4:36 PM

R91 If Nicole Kidman (!) is a "failure" with a high profile 30 years in features and a Best Actress Oscar, what are you and what is everyone posting here?

Jesus, my life isn't everything I'd hoped for but I am not deluded and bitter like this.

by Anonymousreply 110December 4, 2022 6:28 PM

R110, yeah,. I somehow don't see Kidman as a failure. She might be aging out of the business, but that's not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 111December 4, 2022 6:30 PM

I don't consider politicians celebrities, so Trump, etc., while a given, doesn't really apply...

I wish James Woods would shut the fuck up. He was actually a highly effective actor back in the day. No one wants to work with him because he's a raging prick.

Will Smith can also join Woods in sitting down and shutting up. The Academy Awards is not the place to decide you're going to confess that you're a pussy-whipped bitch-boy with an overlay of fake black rage.

If James Toback turns up dead in an alleyway I'd stifle a giggle.

The horde of dead-eyed celebrities' kids can all go get jobs.

by Anonymousreply 112December 4, 2022 6:43 PM

R112 " I don't consider politicians celebrities, so Trump, etc., while a given, doesn't really apply... "

Most politicians are not, but you do remember where the piece of shit came from, right? He was a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 113December 4, 2022 10:11 PM

Jeffrey Tambor needs to drop already

by Anonymousreply 114December 4, 2022 10:12 PM

R114 why?

by Anonymousreply 115December 4, 2022 10:24 PM

J.K. Rowling and her fellow fascists. Musk, Kanye, Matt Walsh etc

by Anonymousreply 116December 4, 2022 10:36 PM

R115 He was mean to Jessica Walter

by Anonymousreply 117December 4, 2022 10:37 PM

Ye, but that's pretty much happened.

by Anonymousreply 118December 4, 2022 10:41 PM

Miley

Cardi B

Olivia Rodrigo

JLo

Ryan Goslin

Jonah Hill

Every last Kardashian/Beyonce spawn

by Anonymousreply 119December 4, 2022 10:45 PM

Goddamn Jayne Atkinson

by Anonymousreply 120December 4, 2022 10:55 PM

Tom Hardy

by Anonymousreply 121December 4, 2022 11:17 PM

[Quote] No one wants to work with him because he's a raging prick.

Danielle Panabaker would if given the chance.

[Quote] Olivia Rodrigo

What's wrong with Olivia?

by Anonymousreply 122December 5, 2022 12:07 AM

Yeah, Olivia seems normalish (for now). Cardi B is a reminder of how our culture celebrates illiterates and even puts them on a pedestal to be admired!

by Anonymousreply 123December 5, 2022 1:06 AM

Angela Cartwright

by Anonymousreply 124December 5, 2022 1:10 AM

Candace Cameron Bure

by Anonymousreply 125December 5, 2022 1:48 AM

Agree R125. She can't go down a dirty sewer fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 126December 5, 2022 2:05 AM

Mandy fucking Patinkin

by Anonymousreply 127December 5, 2022 2:13 AM

Kirstie Alley

by Anonymousreply 128December 5, 2022 2:39 AM

Kanye, Trump, Kevin Hart, James Woods,

by Anonymousreply 129December 5, 2022 2:43 AM

I’m going to put a stop to Machine gun Kelly I don’t know how but I will

by Anonymousreply 130December 5, 2022 2:47 AM

How DARE you even jest, r124!!!

by Anonymousreply 131December 5, 2022 3:09 AM

Jesse Tyler Ferguson - not fully fail, but get kicked down a few notches

by Anonymousreply 132December 5, 2022 3:36 AM

Eva Longoria

by Anonymousreply 133December 5, 2022 3:42 AM

[quote]Goddamn Jayne Atkinson

Why, r124? I've always enjoyed her performances, starting with A Year in the Life.

by Anonymousreply 134December 5, 2022 3:52 AM

R124, she was kind of annoying in The Birds but I can't say I look forward to her downfall.

by Anonymousreply 135December 5, 2022 4:00 AM

I wouldn't mind Ezra Miller never working again.

by Anonymousreply 136December 5, 2022 4:02 AM

The Harry Potter kids.

by Anonymousreply 137December 5, 2022 7:36 AM

R123, Dear, where were you educated. Do you know the meaning of illiterate?

by Anonymousreply 138December 5, 2022 8:08 AM

Keffles.

by Anonymousreply 139December 5, 2022 8:57 AM

Beyonce and Jay-Z.

by Anonymousreply 140December 5, 2022 9:17 AM

George Clooney. How does he merit a Kennedy Center honor?

by Anonymousreply 141December 5, 2022 9:25 AM

Kardashians and Bruce Jenner

Nicki Minaj and Cardi B

Harry and Meghan

by Anonymousreply 142December 5, 2022 9:39 AM

Fake political analyst and wannabe messiah Russell Brand; he’s a pretentious fraud with a low I.Q.

by Anonymousreply 143December 5, 2022 9:46 AM

R141 Easy when you are filthy rich and probably know all the members dirty little secrets.

by Anonymousreply 144December 5, 2022 9:46 AM

First and foremost Trump and all his family

Elon Musk

Kanye

Alec Baldwin and his ridiculous wife

Meghan and Harry. I think the whole world is sick of them

by Anonymousreply 145December 5, 2022 9:59 AM

Why do you think Tom Hanks is just putting on a nice guy act? I've never heard anything negative about him - unlike James Corden who seems to be universally hated and yet somehow still manages to get by - perhaps because he's nice to celebrities but not to 'civilians'?

Definitely the Beckhams at this point, they are obscenely wealthy already and seem like the most money-hungry desperate graspers out there, exemplified by the kid who jumps from career to career but has no talent or skill at anything and David's disgusting endorsement of Qatar.

by Anonymousreply 146December 5, 2022 10:01 AM

Dave Rubin

by Anonymousreply 147December 5, 2022 10:04 AM

I don't get the hate for Dan Levy R41 and why he would need to be taken down a few notches? He created and starred in one of the best comedies in recent memory, I've seen him live for 'An Evening With...' and he was incredibly sweet, charming and self-effacing - I don't think he's that incredible at acting to be able to portray something he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 148December 5, 2022 10:06 AM

Granted I have limited history of Russell Brand but he is usually funny and he is not dumb.

by Anonymousreply 149December 5, 2022 10:32 AM

Was about to say Cristiano Ronaldo, whose exposure and snatching and downfall I have eagerly anticipated for decades, but this year is finally taking care of that for me. Dreams really do come true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 5, 2022 10:41 AM

The Datalounge does love to hate.

by Anonymousreply 151December 5, 2022 10:43 AM

r146 same. This is why it's pointless and zero value for people to just list names. I can't believe it needs to be spelled out to people that they need to explain WHY they're rooting for the people to fail for it to be interesting to anyone else. It's depressing how far social skills have fallen off in the last 10-15 years.

by Anonymousreply 152December 5, 2022 10:55 AM

That closeted homophobe Shawn Mendes. Gay speculation apparently causes him nightmares and cold sweats. His words, not mine. He also joined that homophobic church with Bieber. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 153December 5, 2022 10:57 AM

R152 You've already posted that

by Anonymousreply 154December 5, 2022 11:15 AM

Stephen Fry, nobody loves him more than he loves himself.

by Anonymousreply 155December 5, 2022 11:34 AM

R147 I agree. Hate that fucker.

by Anonymousreply 156December 5, 2022 1:01 PM

Not an actress, but I would love to see that overrated hack writer Shonda Rhimes fail.

by Anonymousreply 157December 5, 2022 1:04 PM

Jason Aldean - wretched person

by Anonymousreply 158December 5, 2022 1:05 PM

Anyone rooting for anyone to fail has fucked up karma and cosmic energy. The Buddha will not be pleased with you. You will pay.

by Anonymousreply 159December 5, 2022 1:19 PM

[quote]I would love to see that overrated hack writer Shonda Rhimes fail.

She does fail, in a sense. Her storytelling is so atrocious, she makes me stop watching her shows fairly early into them. The Denny/Izzy story sent me away from watching Grey's Anatomy in the second season. How to Get Away with Murder never made any sense. I watched that show for one season, then caught it on video and FFed through anything without Jack Falahee. I only continued with the Kerry Washington show because we had been friends before she was famous.

For some reason, they pay her lots of money to fail. Like Ryan Murphy. I would still watch Jack Falahee in something, however.

by Anonymousreply 160December 5, 2022 1:23 PM

Bowen Yang

by Anonymousreply 161December 5, 2022 1:26 PM

R!60, one of many things I don't like about American primetime television shows is that they like to last forever. That's tolerable if a show is great but when it's middlebrow shit like Grey's Anatomy, it's fucking irritating.

by Anonymousreply 162December 5, 2022 1:26 PM

Grey's Anatomy was always overrated as fuck. I couldn't stand how that bland Chandra Wilson got Emmy nominations in the show's early years.

by Anonymousreply 163December 5, 2022 1:31 PM

R159 No such thing as karma, dear, but fun fantasy!

by Anonymousreply 164December 5, 2022 1:35 PM

Judd Apatow. Most of his movies are overrated and there's something phony about him.

by Anonymousreply 165December 5, 2022 1:37 PM

r162 Revenge is my favorite example of that flaw in network television. If ever there was a one-and-done, it was that retelling of The Count of Monte Cristo. What they gave us instead, well, whatever it was, I stopped watching in the second season, even though I liked a number of the actors.

r163 Chandra Wilson's Bailey is one of the only reasons I watched GA as long as I did. I love Bailey's bossiness and blathering.

by Anonymousreply 166December 5, 2022 1:38 PM

Anthony Michael Hall

by Anonymousreply 167December 5, 2022 1:41 PM

Mike Myers

by Anonymousreply 168December 5, 2022 1:43 PM

[quote]Goddamn Jayne Atkinson

I like Jayne Atkinson. She even got me to watch Criminal Minds. Why "goddamn," r120?

by Anonymousreply 169December 5, 2022 1:50 PM

R166, yes, American shows loooove to drag on and on and on. At least British shows know when to end.

by Anonymousreply 170December 5, 2022 2:00 PM

Nick Cannon

by Anonymousreply 171December 5, 2022 2:01 PM

Nick Cannon is already on his way to financial failure because of all the fucking kids he's had the past couple of years. The twins he has with Mariah Carey will be fine because of mommy's money.

by Anonymousreply 172December 5, 2022 2:19 PM

This isn't a Shonda Rhimes or Grey's Anatomy thread but the reason that show went to shit is because the characters started off with the mental maturity of teenagers, with the older characters such the chief and Addison having older teenager maturity to distinguish them from the interns but as the show went on their mental age devolved into that off children. By season 6 even the most interesting characters such as Christina has become emotional messes.

by Anonymousreply 173December 5, 2022 3:18 PM

Alan Kim

by Anonymousreply 174December 5, 2022 3:21 PM

Poo Shoes really never tires of trashing Clooney and pushing her psychotic conspiracies.

by Anonymousreply 175December 5, 2022 4:16 PM

Taika Waititi because he comes across as a smug toad

by Anonymousreply 176December 5, 2022 9:26 PM

I don't like Judd, but i did enjoy The Bubble. Never thought i would see David Duchovny dancing to Doja Cat for a tiktok. Or everyone get shitfaced while Beck performs a shitty version of Ladies Night.

Although i don't really get the vitriol for Shonda's shows. Like do you guys feel this way about SVU or NCIS? Grey's Anatomy gave actors like Sandra Oh (and other poc) a chance to shine.

by Anonymousreply 177December 5, 2022 11:14 PM

Kirstie Alley

by Anonymousreply 178December 6, 2022 1:02 AM

Jason Sudeikis and the entire cast of Succession except for Cameron from Ferris Bueller.

by Anonymousreply 179December 6, 2022 1:10 AM

R176, anyone who complains about what pronouns people use is probably a Republican wignut. Why the fuck do you Nazis freak out over something so silly?

by Anonymousreply 180December 6, 2022 1:15 AM

Morgan Wallen

Kevin Sorbo

by Anonymousreply 181December 6, 2022 1:16 AM

Dr Oz. I pumped my fist and shouted "Yes!" when he lost

by Anonymousreply 182December 6, 2022 1:17 AM

Kirstie Alley.

Oh, wait......

by Anonymousreply 183December 6, 2022 1:19 AM

Leah Remini trashing Kirstie Alley on twitter and exposing her as an idiot (as if we didn't already know that) was a gift.

by Anonymousreply 184December 6, 2022 1:22 AM

[quote] Dr Oz. I pumped my fist and shouted "Yes!" when he lost

That was one of my happiest moments from the midterms.

by Anonymousreply 185December 6, 2022 1:25 AM

Erin Rodgers

by Anonymousreply 186December 6, 2022 1:47 AM

Musk. He can’t crash and burn fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 187December 6, 2022 1:58 AM

R180 What the fuck are you talking about? I don't have a clue, nor did I say, what fucking pronoun Taika Waititi uses. I'm not against people using pronouns, fuck tard.

by Anonymousreply 188December 6, 2022 2:01 AM

R183 see R178

by Anonymousreply 189December 6, 2022 2:02 AM

Oprah. Huge phony. After she started the OWN network, there was a Daily Mail article about her where she claimed she had the best life and that "nobody is as happy as I am." When I read the article, I realized that she's probably unhappy. The article has disappeared, somehow.

Anyway, I hate it when people go crazy (give good reviews) over something before they've lived with it for only a little while. She goes crazy over something that's new to her, like Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz. She should wait and see how things really work out, then let people know if something works, long-term.

by Anonymousreply 190December 6, 2022 2:41 AM

[quote]Celebrities you are rooting for to fail

All of them.

by Anonymousreply 191December 6, 2022 2:52 AM

[Quote] Taika Waititi because he comes across as a smug toad

The fame went very quickly to Taika's head. Can't imagine how much coke was involved when he got married to Rita.

by Anonymousreply 192December 6, 2022 7:02 AM

Harry and his commanding officer Markle.

by Anonymousreply 193December 6, 2022 7:28 AM

[quote]The fame went very quickly to Taika's head. Can't imagine how much coke was involved when he got married to Rita.

I can't believe he married her. She's so desperate. She'll get pregnant in about 5 minutes

by Anonymousreply 194December 6, 2022 7:49 AM

R194 why is Rita the desperate one? It's not like Taika's a catch either based on how he treated his ex wife.

by Anonymousreply 195December 6, 2022 9:16 AM

Who the hell is buying $100,000,000 plus of Trollsen designed The Row haute couture? Mary-Kate should have been questioned by police over her role in the death of Heath Ledger. More like TR is a front for distributing the kind of drugs MK supplied Heath with.

I'd wish the Trollsens ill, but neither of them have a neck. If my shoulders joined straight to my head like theirs do, I'd kill myself.

by Anonymousreply 196December 6, 2022 9:51 AM

Kanye can't fall fast enough for me. Every time he goes on one of his sick rants I worry one of his stupid stans will hurt someone Jewish to impress him or something.

The Beckhams for the Qatar deal, their offspring, Victoria's aversion to food and that stupid pose she does. I'm so glad they didn't make it in the US.

Dimbo and Markle for how they treated their families, their staff/colleagues and for all the open famewhoring and whingeing. Uvalde was just a PR junket for Markle. What a bitch.

Oprah, Gayle, Corden and anyone else who enabled/enables the Harkles.

Jolie for being such a thirsty, lying, famewhoring cunt. Someone posted a book about her on here and she's just disgusting. As with the Karjenners, I hope her plastic face and body melts into disfigurement. She had implants way back, then made a big drama about having real breast tissue removed and reconstructed due to her cancer risk, then was seen smoking. I believe the rumors about her sustained drug taking. She's a tacky ho.

Trump and his offspring

the Murdoch family

by Anonymousreply 197December 6, 2022 10:11 AM

So many options, but I'll go with the Harkles for the fail because they're trying so hard to be relevant and their grievances are so boring.

R176 ... and he's an annoying cunt.

by Anonymousreply 198December 6, 2022 10:21 AM

Jolie is a slightly more intelligent Amber Heard but a lying, narcissistic cunt nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 199December 6, 2022 4:22 PM

To R199, you forgot "Drug addict Whore of Babylon"

by Anonymousreply 200December 6, 2022 6:15 PM

Whoopi

by Anonymousreply 201December 6, 2022 6:21 PM

I don’t think you could wish more failure on the Wellington Wonder than he’s brought on himself. Black Panther:Wakanda Forever, which cost the same to make as Thor Love and Thunder ($250 million), is set to make as much in its first month as TLAT did in three. BTW Ryan Coogler didn’t publicly give the finger to Disney or the special effects industry.

by Anonymousreply 202December 6, 2022 6:41 PM

Lourdes Leon. Woefully unattractive yet works as a "model". Sings now too. Slutty songs and videos just like the old girl's.

by Anonymousreply 203December 6, 2022 9:50 PM

Not rooting for her to fail, just think Lila Moss is kind of pointless. And looks nothing like her mother. Also think she's had work done already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204December 6, 2022 10:25 PM

R202 You are in your own little world of conversing / writing

by Anonymousreply 205December 7, 2022 1:20 AM

[Quote] I don’t think you could wish more failure on the Wellington Wonder than he’s brought on himself.

Wellington Wonder 😆 I love it!

[Quote] Jolie is a slightly more intelligent Amber Heard but a lying, narcissistic cunt nonetheless.

Yes, we know you didn't get along with Angelina either, Johnny. You're still a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 206December 7, 2022 1:26 AM

R205, is that you, Rita?

by Anonymousreply 207December 7, 2022 1:28 AM

Frankie Grande

Gail King

Billy Eichner ( oh wait , nevermind )

Prince Harry and his bride

Lizzo

Kamala Harris

Pitbull

by Anonymousreply 208December 7, 2022 2:03 AM

Anyone related to a Kardashian.

Kyrie Irving.

Kevin Durant.

Tom Brady.

Chris Pratt.

Pete Davidson.

Colin Jost.

by Anonymousreply 209December 7, 2022 2:33 AM

R209, what's the story with Tom Brady? Just asking. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 210December 7, 2022 4:45 AM

Em Rata. She's famous for wearing skimpy clothes to celeb events and her PR people paying to get her in the DM. Not much else.

by Anonymousreply 211December 7, 2022 5:38 AM

Leo Depp Prince Harry Oprah Donald Trump

by Anonymousreply 212December 7, 2022 5:44 AM

R211 Lots of celebutantes are famous for nothing but skimpy clothes. What makes Ratajowski so uniquely annoying is her gigantic victim complex. Always screaming about how she's being exploited. Never mind that she has more than enough money to go back to school for another career.

by Anonymousreply 213December 7, 2022 5:46 AM

[quote]The Olsen twins

Aw, I like the Olsen Twins. Especially when they use their twin powers and merge into the taller, better actor, Elizabeth Olsen. I like them in that form.

by Anonymousreply 214December 7, 2022 6:11 AM

[quote] what's the story with Tom Brady? Just asking. Thanks.

Take your pick: he’s a MAGAT; he enables his buddy Alex Guerrero to peddle pseudoscience hokum via TB12; every time he’s at the center of controversy he has his dad go out and trash people on talk radio; he’s a mook; he’s a cheater; he’s a grown adult man who wears Uggs; etc etc etc

by Anonymousreply 215December 7, 2022 7:27 AM

He's a MAGAT? Is Gisele too?

by Anonymousreply 216December 7, 2022 11:06 AM

No, R216. Another point of contention between Gisele and Tom.

by Anonymousreply 217December 7, 2022 11:10 AM

[quote]GC's 2013 drunken accident with a twink during one of his infamous all male Como parties

Never happened.

[quote] He immediately bearded up

He didn't have to. If this incident happened, it was when he was with Stacy Keibler.

[quote]The story is often dismissed because it originated in the US with a 2016 blind but the blind is superfluous as his Como neighbors corroborate most of the story

They have not. No one has ever provided one single link to this alleged "corroboration."

[quote]His PR minions try to spin it as "Qanon" but that doesn't wash as it happened in 2013 and Qanon didn't even come into existence until 2017.

The blind item originated in 2016, not 2013.

Clooney is one of the liberal celebrities the far-right and rightwing conspiratorial types have been making up rumors about for years. QAnon didn't originate the blind item, but Davida (i.e. you) did after workshopping it here on DL a little, and got some sad little gossip blog to post it. Because you and a handful of other Q loons bring this up constantly, it's associated with QAnon, but no, QAnon didn't originate it.

We're getting so many of these "what celebrity do you hate, what celebrity story upset you" kinds of threads lately that I'm starting to think they're being posted specifically so you can rant about this stupid Clooney rumor.

by Anonymousreply 218December 7, 2022 11:20 AM

Angelina Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 219December 7, 2022 6:21 PM

Lea Michelle Candice Cameron Bure Tom Brady Madonna Nicki Minaj Shonda Rhimes David Foster

by Anonymousreply 220December 7, 2022 6:44 PM

R220 technically Lea did fail. She just managed to bounce back because of Funny Girl.

by Anonymousreply 221December 8, 2022 12:27 AM

Candice Cameron Bure's involvement at GAC Family isn't going all that well. The corny Christmas movies aren't doing well in the ratings and they are being crushed by Hallmark. I would love for Candice and her piece of shit family to be brought down by some kind of sex scandal lol.

by Anonymousreply 222December 8, 2022 12:47 AM

I would love to see Chris Pratt blow back up, gaining back all the weight he lost PLUS. Hollywood wouldn't want him anywhere near a studio then because, let's face it, he only got all the attention because he muscled up. It would serve him right.

Also, Henry Cavill. I'd like to see him busted down a few pegs because of all the gay denying, fake paparazzi shoots, beards, and especially the way he mocked that gay reporter. Then, once he figured his career is over, he meekly comes out, and suddenly his career takes back off as people see him as the perfect lead for gay rom-coms.

Also, not a celebrity, but I wouldn't mind seeing Star Wars projects failing and maybe Disney as a hole giving the rest of us a break for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 223December 8, 2022 1:14 AM

That FAGGOT with the SCRAWNY ass

B. Affleck

by Anonymousreply 224December 8, 2022 1:34 AM

Ryan Murphy

And yes, all the Kardashian-Jenners, including Kris and Kaitlin. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 225December 8, 2022 1:45 AM

No one get on R128’s naughty list!

by Anonymousreply 226December 8, 2022 1:47 AM

America Ferrera is a phony cunt who deserves to fail.

by Anonymousreply 227December 8, 2022 1:53 AM

[quote] Angelina Jolie.

Seems like she already did fail, to a large degree. She was doing her own PR for a long time, really controlling and rehabbing her image (from her Billy Bob / kissing her brother days). I really don't think she'll have another Brangelina moment. I think she was loving her image at that time: half Mother Theresa / half irresistible Woman that broke up Brad Pitt's marriage.

by Anonymousreply 228December 8, 2022 3:06 AM

[Quote] Also, Henry Cavill. I'd like to see him busted down a few pegs because of all the gay denying, fake paparazzi shoots, beards, and especially the way he mocked that gay reporter. Then, once he figured his career is over, he meekly comes out, and suddenly his career takes back off as people see him as the perfect lead for gay rom-coms.

I don't think the mocking was intentionally malicious. He was drunk off his ass and it's not like career is doing so well. Henry's not the Witcher anymore and nothing official has come out in reguards to Superman. He looks terrible and shouldn't have used steroids.

by Anonymousreply 229December 8, 2022 6:46 AM

CineSnatch

by Anonymousreply 230December 8, 2022 6:51 AM

I hope Jolie does something that causes her to lose her UN gig. They must be desperate to use someone like her.

by Anonymousreply 231December 8, 2022 9:36 AM

Gale Gordon. I can’t believe that fucker is still around.

Also that horse looking lady and everyone involved with that revival of Sex In The City.

by Anonymousreply 232December 8, 2022 10:38 AM

Taylor fucking Swift please!

by Anonymousreply 233December 8, 2022 9:02 PM

Elliott Page

by Anonymousreply 234December 9, 2022 1:01 AM

Trevor Noah Colbert Joe Scarborough

by Anonymousreply 235December 9, 2022 2:28 AM

Jon Stewart. He pisses me off more than Trevor Noah and Colbert.

by Anonymousreply 236December 9, 2022 3:06 AM

R234 Though she is still called Ellen on Datalounge. Cutting off the tits does not make her a man.

by Anonymousreply 237December 9, 2022 5:18 AM

r218 nailed it. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 238December 9, 2022 2:41 PM

Taylor "I'm a director now" because I said so" Swift.

by Anonymousreply 239December 9, 2022 6:47 PM

I do not root for anyone’s failure. I’m not programmed that way.

by Anonymousreply 240December 9, 2022 6:52 PM

R239 maybe she will have her good friends Miles, Blake and Dylan star in whatever bullshit she's directing.

by Anonymousreply 241December 10, 2022 12:37 AM

Riz Ahmed, what a major asshole, a phony representation merchant and possible sexual assaulter. Years ago, the women he supposedly sexually assaulted were about to come forward, but were 'somehow' silenced. These women were being interviewed by the New York Times, then, silence. Was his powerful representation behind this?

Ahmed married some American 'writer', she's a total airhead, he married her to "clean up his image", he now realizes he made a major mistake. He's currently canoodling with his crazy delusional trust funder ex-GF and a much younger very attractive London based female Yemeni/Welsh 'artist'. They recently 'connected' while she was working in NYC and he was in town on 'business'.

The artist doesn't seem to know what a snake he is, apparently she doesn't care that he's married and thinks he can help her. Everything he touches turns to shit. Ahmed might ruin this new artist's career.

The man is totally fucked up, extremely vindictive, jealous of others accomplishments, while acting as if he sincerely cares about others. He manages to dupe many into working for free. Ahmed has severe mental health issues, which he has mentioned in past interviews. He needs to take his meds.

by Anonymousreply 242December 10, 2022 12:52 AM

Joe Rogan. I hope Alec Baldwin appears on his podcast. Then shoots him afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 243December 10, 2022 1:01 AM

Not really a celeb, but Omid Scobie. The man looks so ridiculous that Perez Hilton has been somewhat redeemed in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 244December 10, 2022 1:43 AM

[quote] Not really a celeb, but Omid Scobie. The man looks so ridiculous that Perez Hilton has been somewhat redeemed in comparison.

It’s true, R244, and you have a good point. Although it’s bottom of the barrel depravity to make someone like Perez look halfway decent.

by Anonymousreply 245December 10, 2022 1:46 AM

If James Corden, Piers Morgan, Ricky Gervais and Jeremy Clarkson all fucked off forever I'd be quite content. Maybe James could jam them all into his car and they could all sing karaoke while they plunge off a bridge.

by Anonymousreply 246December 10, 2022 6:02 AM

indeed, that fake crud mr hanks.

by Anonymousreply 247December 13, 2022 9:58 AM

Kevin Hart.

He's a poison dwarf.

by Anonymousreply 248December 13, 2022 10:19 AM

Gabriel Igelsias

by Anonymousreply 249December 13, 2022 12:49 PM

Some of you are so insecure. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 250December 13, 2022 4:56 PM

So MM"s failure got the biggest number of WWs while the world is full of evil evil politicians? There are really some mentally deranged people here.

by Anonymousreply 251December 13, 2022 7:20 PM

Aubrey Plaza

by Anonymousreply 252December 13, 2022 11:37 PM

Theo James

by Anonymousreply 253December 14, 2022 12:51 AM

R251 I was stupidly hoping that some DLers would be objective in the Netflix thread but they're absolutely batshit.

by Anonymousreply 254December 14, 2022 8:25 AM

Kate Moss Her celebrity has always been undeserved, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 255December 14, 2022 9:04 AM

R251 r254 That's why I avoid any markle Harry threads now. I'd love to have a laugh at the silly L.A. social climbing actress and her dopey husband but a lot of the posters are batshit insane, pathologically envious, and devoid of any humor about Megan. They act like she's some sort of global terrorist and it sucks the fun out of the posts.

by Anonymousreply 256December 14, 2022 10:24 AM

Kaitlyn Jenner. Didn't people use to get punished for killing people?!

by Anonymousreply 257December 14, 2022 12:19 PM

The British royal family

by Anonymousreply 258December 14, 2022 12:22 PM

Camila Cabello - She clearly has A1 PR representation but I really wish her reps would stop pushing her down everyone's throats.

Marjorie Taylor Greene and all her ilk - Although, the blame for their exposure lies more with the press and their insatiable need for clicks over integrity.

R256 - Meghan and Harry would do themselves a favor by disappearing for quite some time. I think some people are invested in them failing because they are so omnipresent in certain spheres. People just want them to go away. Swift and Beyonce grate on my nerves, but credit where credit is due, they go away for large swathes of time and give the public a rest.

by Anonymousreply 259December 14, 2022 12:34 PM

I don't really root for people to fail. If they are celebrities all full of themselves I just don't watch their shit.

by Anonymousreply 260December 14, 2022 12:34 PM

[Quote] That's why I avoid any markle Harry threads now. I'd love to have a laugh at the silly L.A. social climbing actress and her dopey husband but a lot of the posters are batshit insane, pathologically envious, and devoid of any humor about Megan. They act like she's some sort of global terrorist and it sucks the fun out of the posts.

It's the first one i have visited in a while and most of it is just comments going into great detail about how ugly she is or calling her mother a grifter.

[Quote] Camila Cabello - She clearly has A1 PR representation but I really wish her reps would stop pushing her down everyone's throats.

I don't understand her appeal at all. But if it's true Camila was fucking her manager at 15 - I guess her "work" has paid off.

by Anonymousreply 261December 14, 2022 12:58 PM

Meghan and Harry need no help in failing. They are doing a spectacular job of that all on their own.

Except to some starry-eyed stans and paid shills, they are cancelling themselves.

by Anonymousreply 262December 14, 2022 4:52 PM

R239 looks like Taylor’s variety directors BS didn’t go well because the media isn’t being blanketed by her “insights”. Every other thing she does includes a non stop barrage of media - not this. The one clip I saw was on Reddit and she said she “bleeds glitter”. The actual director could just respond “cool”. What else could he say to that? Just goes to show you how rich celebs and the media manipulate images.

by Anonymousreply 263December 15, 2022 1:11 AM

[Quote] The one clip I saw was on Reddit and she said she “bleeds glitter”.

How embarrassing. She needs to grow up or create a more mature image.

by Anonymousreply 264December 15, 2022 11:47 AM

Jenna Ortega

She's starting to be overexposed and getting on my nerves. I find her rather pretentious with her "Look at me! I'm not like other girls. I'm SUCH a weirdo!" persona.

by Anonymousreply 265December 22, 2022 3:47 AM

Ben Platt

by Anonymousreply 266December 22, 2022 4:43 AM

I don't get the appeal of Jenna Ortega. She's not really really attractive.

by Anonymousreply 267December 22, 2022 5:53 AM

She looks like a mini Rosie Perez, especially when she smiles.

by Anonymousreply 268December 22, 2022 5:55 AM

R255, Moss looks like she's had bad work done. Whatever she had is gone. Wish she'd stop pushing her average looking daughter on the world.

by Anonymousreply 269December 22, 2022 9:47 AM

Megan thee stallion. The worst female "rapper" I've seen in a long time. Terrible music. Hopefully once this trial exposes her for the liar she is, her and her horse face can gallop out of the music industry. LSA will crash hahaha.

by Anonymousreply 270December 22, 2022 10:06 AM

Klan grannies, Im whipping up some chicken pot pie. Just for you. Hope you love it.

by Anonymousreply 271December 22, 2022 2:19 PM

Pretty much any hip hop artist. Whenever I see their stage names, I just think to myself "this person couldn't spell their name right even if they tried".

by Anonymousreply 272December 22, 2022 4:00 PM

R272, You want first servings. It's piping hot.

by Anonymousreply 273December 22, 2022 4:29 PM

Avril Lavigne

by Anonymousreply 274December 22, 2022 5:06 PM

[quote]Avril Lavigne

Let me correct that for you: Avril Levine.

by Anonymousreply 275December 24, 2022 1:01 PM

Trump

Musk

Meghan and Harry

I didn't want to see that crown on Charles's head, but that's life. Camilla either.

Maeek Zuckerberg

Tom Cruise.

Prince Andrew.

Oprah Winfrey (being completely honest with myself)

Ivanka and Jared Kushner. I hope one of them goes to prison or something, or they have to give their money back.

Justin Trudeau, but he keeps winning elections.

Kirk Cameron. Smug, self-righteous, and hateful.

Jason Aldean. Kid Rock. Mitch Tenpenny. Justin Moore. Morgan Wallen (being honest with myself again. I don't like him).

Jaden Smith.

Beyonce.

Machine Gun Kelly. Failure would do him some good.

Angelina Jolie.

MAGA

by Anonymousreply 276February 12, 2023 3:39 AM

Maaek = Mark

Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 277February 12, 2023 3:40 AM

Maeek = Mark Zuckerberg

by Anonymousreply 278February 12, 2023 3:41 AM

Anyone who describes themselves as an "influencer".

by Anonymousreply 279February 12, 2023 6:33 AM

Bindi fuckin Irwin...

by Anonymousreply 280February 12, 2023 6:46 AM

In addition to the Trump circus I'd love to see Boris Johnson and his scumbag friends face-down in a sewer.

And the Murdoch family on fire.

by Anonymousreply 281February 12, 2023 7:16 AM

The Hemsworths. I don't care that they are good looking. They can barely act, they're overrated, and they're smug.

by Anonymousreply 282February 14, 2023 8:26 AM

R282 I would like to be excluded from this narrative.

by Anonymousreply 283February 14, 2023 8:44 AM

[quote] Riz Ahmed, what a major asshole, a phony representation merchant and possible sexual assaulter

I always thought he looked very creepy.

by Anonymousreply 284February 14, 2023 12:24 PM

I've always found Robert Downey Jr. insufferable for reasons which are well known to him.

by Anonymousreply 285February 14, 2023 12:34 PM

Not a movie or tv celebrity, but I would love to see that ugly smug mother fucker Patrick Mahomes being be brought down a few pegs.

by Anonymousreply 286February 14, 2023 2:57 PM

R282, I never knew much about the Hemsworths but I saw some recent footage and one of them is pretty good looking and funny. He didn't seem smug or up his ass at all. I honestly don't remember which one it was.

by Anonymousreply 287February 14, 2023 11:33 PM

[quote]Which celebrities are you passionately rooting for to fail both professionally and personally? Of course there have to be some famous people you just know you will never warm up to and thus want to see fuck up both in their career and in their personal life.

Hoping for people to fail in their career is an ugly and bitter thing to do, especially when they're strangers. Cheering when someone really fucks up their family life is disturbing and borderline psychopathic. If your have such mean-spirited and hateful thoughts, they are best kept to yourself.

What's wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 288February 14, 2023 11:39 PM

R288 are you new to DL?

by Anonymousreply 289February 15, 2023 1:56 AM

Can I have your stuff R288?

by Anonymousreply 290February 15, 2023 7:41 AM

R285, whatever you might think of him, I think he's paid his dues.

Charlie Sheen, on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 291February 15, 2023 9:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!