Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Saddled Republicans With Herschel Walker And Has Now Abandoned Him In Runoff

Is this shocking to anyone? Lmao.

Everyone Trump pushed pretty much failed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 3, 2022 8:02 AM

Who?? I don't know him...

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 12:21 PM

Republicans saddled themselves with Donald Trump. Too bad.

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 12:22 PM

Abandoned because he’s clearly going to lose because of the massive early vote which favors youth and the Democrats. I guarantee that Georgia will eliminate early voting by 2024.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 12:22 PM

I think that's a good sign. The huge numbers of early voting, trump turning his back on Walker. I think it looks good for Warnock...skeptically speaking.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 12:23 PM

Warnock is going to win, handily.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 12:26 PM

Trump is a loser. So is Walker.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 12:29 PM

Anyone that thinks Walker could be a viable Governor is either insane or really insane.

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2022 12:29 PM

The last thing Trump wants right now is to see his name associated with yet another loser, and as dumb as he is he, just like everyone else, can see the writing on the wall: Walker is a loser. Trump however will still be associated with the loss. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 12:33 PM

Never go full retard/missing link!

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 12:34 PM

trump is a walking disaster..

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 12:34 PM

“I never met him”

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 12:35 PM

trump thinks if he turns his back, pretending he doesn't know Walker....that will erase everything. His endorsements will magically go away. :D Uh....dumbass, there are videos and news coverage.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 12:38 PM

I don’t think so r3. They could have done it after 2020 and didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2022 12:38 PM

He’s not running for Governor R7.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2022 12:39 PM

Is 538 still claiming that Walker is going to win? I don’t bother going to that site any more.

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 12:41 PM

[quote] Anyone that thinks Walker could be a viable Governor is either insane or really insane.

Especially since he’s running for Senator.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 12:48 PM

r15 The two most recent polls show Warnock with a small lead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 12:52 PM

Trump refers to Walker as "black Forest Gump".

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2022 12:53 PM

I mean the dude lives in Texas. Why would you bother? I can't slight Trump for it. The Dems already retained control of the Senate, why spend all the time and money. Let the chips fall where they may. I know why the Dems are invested and keep asking ME for money. To take away al ittle power from Machin and that ho in Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2022 12:56 PM

Walker got a lot of votes on election day because conservatives were turned out to vote for Kemp over Abrams, and because control of the Senate hung in the balance. Not the case for this runoff. Walker is toast.

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2022 1:02 PM

R19, Warnock would give Dems complete control. Since the Senate is tied 50/50 they share committee assignments, etc., equally day to day. The tie breaker is in voting, where Kamala breaks the tie. The Warnock win is very key to the daily workings of the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2022 1:09 PM

They say that the left is out to destroy Trump’s brand and image.

😆 as if he needed any help. He still runs off at the mouth at his rallies though. What will it take to shut him up? Just shit the fuck up, dude!

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2022 1:11 PM

Shocking R17, I’d expect Nate Silver to be spinning this anyway he can for the Repukes.

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2022 10:59 PM

R17, Warnock has a slight edge in the polling, but given how close elections have been in Georgia over the past several years at both the Senate & Presidential level, this race is still close. Andrew Young, a Warnock supporter, said yesterday that nothing should be taken for granted.

by Anonymousreply 24December 3, 2022 8:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!