Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Teresa Giudice gets attitude during radio interview, host dubs her the rudest person he's ever interviewed

audio included at link

bitch didn't want to answer a question about her book after she got out of prison. Her publicist didn't tell the host not to ask about it. The host did not ask about stuff the publicist did mention

when will her fame fade? It's shocking she's been famous for almost 15 years now

the hosts are right-people know her mostly for going to jail!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 3, 2022 3:25 AM

She’s such trash.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 9:59 AM

That host was a prostatooshun whooorrr!!

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 10:09 AM

She's highly unattractive and fat ass Ronnie DeSatanis' wife Casey strongly resembles her.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 10:26 AM

Could this photo of her be any more AI-enhanced? It doesn't even look like her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 10:26 AM

Is she famous? I've never heard of her.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 10:31 AM

Oh, she's one of those reality TV people. No wonder.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 10:34 AM

She's "famouse"

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2022 10:44 AM

R6 no offense but you'd have to be living under a rock, new to the internet, or a zoomer to have missed the whole made-for-gays "prostitution whore" table-flipping incident of last decade.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 10:46 AM

Whoever that is looks awful. Just awful.

Some dried up old slapper.

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 10:49 AM

She looks like she has a hug labia. I hate this F***ing plastic Whore and her fugly daughters. Trash personified.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 12:24 PM

What does he expect when he’s interviewing a NEANDERTHAL

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 12:45 PM

R4 Is she transitioning to Black?

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 1:04 PM

R8, nope, none of those things. I just don't watch reality TV and have no interest in any of the Housewife shows. The woman screaming and pointing her finger at the cat from the meme is a housewife, right? That's the only Housewife thing I know about.

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2022 1:12 PM

She's the most beautiful person ever, very representative of the women who live in the Jersey/NYC are of the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2022 2:43 PM

^ I find it sad when older women have big flashy weddings like that, makes them look even older and sadder. Teresa has called Jackie white trash several times which is just bizarre, does T think she’s either not white or not trash?

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 3:24 PM

I could have written R13. R8, you're an idiot. Probably shallow as fuck in real life with zero intellectual curiousity. Lots of people don't follow these attention whores and it has only benefits to the quality of our lives. Most pop culture is toxic and reality "stars" and their dumb shows are the worst of all. I've avoided all of this reality garbage for over a decade and never looked back.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 3:56 PM

Scary Teri. She looks like a spook.

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 4:24 PM

R16 you seem triggered. Have a Shasta and a lie-down.

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2022 5:03 PM

Additionally notable is that r16 is commenting on a reality television thread on a heavily pop culture site.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2022 5:04 PM

frfr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2022 5:11 PM

Her daughters ("dorters") all have that waxy, make-up alien look now too. The one on the far right is only 13(!):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2022 5:26 PM

all over twitter and instagram she's getting destroyed for this lol

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2022 6:40 PM

[quote] Oh, she's one of those reality TV people. No wonder.

I believe its one of those Hollywood persons!

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2022 6:42 PM

"I was never in prison."

by Anonymousreply 24December 3, 2022 2:28 AM

Damn, those "dorters" look like Mantis from "Guardians of the Galaxy." They're only missing the antennae.

by Anonymousreply 25December 3, 2022 3:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!