Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Has anyone tried Pilk, that is Pepsi and Milk mixed together?

[quote] ...Lohan said in a statement she was at first skeptical of the combinations, but she was "amazed at how delicious it was."

Naturally I won't trust anything Lindsay Lohan said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2022 6:56 PM

Yes, back when Laverne did it on Laverne & Shirley. Milk with rootbeer is pretty good though, tastes like a rootbeer float.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 5:29 AM

Would it work with oat milk?

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 5:33 AM

In 1984. I was a kid and friends "invented" this concoction. At the time I thought it was good. My parents never bought Pepsi and around that time I stopped drinking milk. I don't need this in my adult life. I liked Welch's grape juice and lemonade much better btw.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 5:39 AM

Just make an ice cream float like a normal person. Adding milk reads slightly psychotic (you ever notice that in movies, if a grown up is ever shown drinking straight up milk, it's usually a villain?)

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 5:40 AM

R4 Interesting theory. Any examples?

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 5:43 AM

We used to add milk to Coke all the time growing up in the 1960's. And sometimes, chocolate syrup as well. I can't believe they are acting like this is something new.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 5:49 AM

Growing up we drank Maltina which is a non-alcoholic soda version of beer, more or less. It's very sweet, and in countries that lacked refrigeration an ice-cream float version of this drink would be Maltina and sweetened condensed milk.

Kind of like Vietnamese coffee and or tea may have sweetened condensed milk in it.

So soda with milk wasn't a new concept even back when it was "popularized" by Laverne and Shirley back in the 70s.

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2022 5:57 AM

No, but when i was a kid I would drink creaming soda with ice cream. They're called Spiders in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 12:11 PM

Yes and we called it a Brown Cow

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 12:22 PM

schlemiel, schlimazel

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 12:49 PM

Where's my milk & Pepsi?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 12:59 PM

I prefer coke and milk.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 1:04 PM

I always thought it was gross when I was a kid. And then I remembered how much I liked the last few sips of a Coke Float.

Same damn thing.

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2022 1:11 PM

Pepsi is better with half and half.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2022 1:14 PM

Calling it Pink is obnoxious. Just call it Milk & Pepsi

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 1:16 PM

I think they should call it Milepsi, which also sounds like an unfortunate disease.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 5:16 PM

Laverne posting here?

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 6:52 PM

An egg cream is just chocolate milk with some soda water added.

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2022 6:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!