Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amy Robach’s Husband Andrew Shue Deletes All Photos of Her From Social Media!!!

Starting over? Good Morning America star Amy Robach and her husband, Andrew Shue, “just drifted apart,” a source tells In Touch exclusively about the couple amid the ongoing T.J. Holmes romance rumors. Sharing that Amy and Andrew are “already living in separate homes,” the source’s insight comes just a day after the former Melrose Place star, 55, deleted all social media photos of his wife.

Followers were quick to notice that Andrew erased all pictures of Amy, 49, from his Instagram account on Wednesday, November 30, shortly after images surfaced online of Amy and T.J., 45, together despite them legally being married. The two GMA cohosts deactivated their respective Instagram accounts after news broke of their apparent outings.

The last photo that Amy shared of her husband via her since-deactivated Instagram account was in July. Over the past year, though, she posted multiple moments of them together at home and on various vacations. However, eagle-eyed fans noticed that she was not wearing her wedding ring in several of her online posts throughout October and November. On November 18, Amy and Andrew sold their New York City apartment for $5.2 million, In Touch confirmed.

Amy and Andrew have been married since February 2010. While they don’t share children together, the morning show anchor is a stepmom to his sons from a previous relationship, Nate, Aidan and Wyatt. For T.J.’s part, the journalist has been married to wife Marilee Fiebig since March 2010. They share daughter Sabine together, whom they welcomed in January 2013.

Andrew’s Instagram cleanup came just hours after Daily Mail published photos of Amy and T.J. looking cozy together on several occasions in New York City throughout November. One snapshot captured the duo having drinks at a bar on November 10. Another picture revealed T.J. placing his hand on Amy’s backside on November 13. The pair were also spotted holding hands in an Uber in a photo taken on November 28.

Amy and T.J.’s friendship became a fan-favorite for ABC viewers, as the television reporters have spent time together in the past training for a half-marathon among other amicable outings. Their onscreen banter also became a staple for GMA.

Amy and Andrew have not publicly addressed the relationship rumors. Reps for the cohosts and GMA did not immediately respond to In Touch’s request for comment.

Nevertheless, multiple sources told In Touch that Amy and Andrew are dating.

Their relationship is an “HR nightmare” for the network, one insider exclusively told In Touch, explaining that Good Morning America is “desperately trying to figure out” how to handle the speculation.

Previously, Amy revealed that she and Andrew experienced a bump along the road in their marriage when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. After undergoing a bilateral mastectomy and six months of chemotherapy in 2013, Amy was declared cancer free and has been since then.

“This was not something I would wish on anyone’s marriage,” she explained to People in 2015, adding that their rough patch lasted for “several months.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 3, 2022 12:11 AM

My wife is a whore! A WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 12:28 AM

I didn't know she was married to Andrew Shue.

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 12:29 AM

Is Andrew available for the (new) Melrose Place reboot?

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 12:33 AM

She looks like a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 12:45 AM

She cheated on HIM? Hes gorgeous. She's crazy as hell. I'll leave it there since I'm married, lol.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 1:02 AM

OP = frau

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 1:10 AM

^^asshole

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2022 1:12 AM

[quote] She cheated on HIM? Hes gorgeous. She's crazy as hell.

Maybe he has a tiny pecker.

Maybe TJ Holmes has a BBC.

A woman has needs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 1:12 AM

This is one of the photos deleted by Andrew... lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 1:14 AM

Has Elisabeth Shue commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 1:15 AM

[quote] She cheated on HIM? Hes gorgeous. She's crazy as hell. I'll leave it there since I'm married, lol.

I am sure he is not wanting for company. It is likely he has a girlfriend and probably has for some time.

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 1:16 AM

I saw the sign and it opened up my mind And I am happy now Living without you I've left you, oh oh oh I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign No one's gonna drag you up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 1:16 AM

I’ll comfort Andrew. Fuck the cunt whore Amy.

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2022 1:17 AM

Whore!

Isn't TJ Holmes married, too?

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2022 1:18 AM

[quote]She cheated on HIM? Hes gorgeous. She's crazy as hell.

I think you're remembering 1996 Andrew Shue. There's a difference. No offense to Andrew in his current, older, state. But he hasn't held up like Grant Show.

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 1:19 AM

Amy Robach, Andrew Shue on Real Life "Happy Ending" That Inspired "Better Together"

-11 months ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 1:21 AM

How Breast Cancer Tested Amy Robach's Marriage to Andrew Shue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 1:22 AM

Poor Andrew.

He seems very sensitive in the video at R17.

Like a little puppy dog.

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2022 1:23 AM

Billy looks haggy and was always a massive bore. Amy is muy caliente.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2022 1:23 AM

R9 he looks like shit in that photo

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2022 1:24 AM

I never saw what Alison saw in him back in the day or why Amanda Woodward would fight with her over him, but now I kind of see it. He is cute and fit and like a puppy dog.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2022 1:25 AM

Did Andrew cut out her photos from the album, like Joan did in "Mommie Dearest?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2022 1:28 AM

Rofl, it's true!!

There's no trace of her at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2022 1:32 AM

Andrew seems like a very sweet guy, but he also seems so BORING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2022 1:33 AM

Agree with you R5.

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2022 3:47 AM

[quote] Andrew seems like a very sweet guy, but he also seems so BORING.

The new guy looks boring, as well. Amy looks boring but with a need for DRAMA.

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2022 3:53 AM

He still looks very fuckable. He stuck with her after she got her tits lopped off and this is how she repays him? By cheating on him with a married coworker? Women have turned into men.

by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2022 4:23 AM

It's funny how neither of them were even trying to hide the affair. Both of their spouses are quite attractive. Maybe the wronged spouses can hook up? I smell a Hulu romantic comedy.

Wonder how GMA will handle this. I doubt their target audience will warm to these 2 lovebirds.

by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2022 4:32 AM

[quote] Women have turned into men.

How very dare you

by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2022 4:56 AM

Andrew is still hot. Bitch dumps him for 80 year old looking TJ Holmes? Dude looks so much older than he is. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 30December 2, 2022 5:05 AM

Who would've imagined this coming two years later?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 2, 2022 5:24 AM

TJ Holmes has been the cutest one in every news broadcast he has participated in. Some people don’t find him attractive but he is handsome without being pretty. I guess both of them found each other through deciding that they wanted to end their relationships by getting a new partner prior to breaking up with their current partners. Why not just stay true to what one is into sexually and not get married?

by Anonymousreply 32December 2, 2022 2:20 PM

What has Andrew been doing with himself all these years? Surely not acting?

by Anonymousreply 33December 2, 2022 2:31 PM

A bump in their marriage when she was diagnosed with cancer?

Sounds like he wasn't too keen on the "in sickness" part of the marriage vow. I wonder whether he wasn't there for her. Personally, I'd never forgive a partner who abandoned me when I got sick.

I wonder what their prenup looks like. I'm thinking that they got married when he might have been considered a bigger star and she was still on the rise, so it may not be as favorable to her as it should have been.

by Anonymousreply 34December 2, 2022 2:38 PM

I guess some people don't realize that she cheated on her first husband WITH Andrew, so he's not all that innocent himself.

by Anonymousreply 35December 2, 2022 2:59 PM

He was NOT an entertainment star when they got married, R34.

He was a business man and had reportedly made 50-100 million bucks in social media of some kind. Years ago.

by Anonymousreply 36December 2, 2022 3:02 PM

Also if I remember correctly, there is a family fortune behind him. So he may have huge inheritances and trust funds.

by Anonymousreply 37December 2, 2022 3:03 PM

[quote] I guess some people don't realize that she cheated on her first husband WITH Andrew, so he's not all that innocent himself.

Wow, she sounds like a fucking whore and a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 38December 2, 2022 6:26 PM

R38 you need medication. Cheating on your significant other is a way of life for men, boy does it piss them off when women return the favor.

by Anonymousreply 39December 2, 2022 6:41 PM

TJ looks MUCH older than 45. Wow he’s old looking. He must have a huge chocolate stick that Amy sucks.

by Anonymousreply 40December 2, 2022 7:50 PM

If I had to listen to marble-mouth Billy Campbell talk every day, I'd cheat too.

by Anonymousreply 41December 2, 2022 8:00 PM

[quote]If I had to listen to marble-mouth Billy Campbell talk every day, I'd cheat too.

LOL - whereas I'd happily pay the price of listening to him talk every day if it mean that I'd have him naked in bed every night.

by Anonymousreply 42December 3, 2022 12:10 AM

Billy Campbell? Huh? Where???

by Anonymousreply 43December 3, 2022 12:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!