Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Harry & Meghan’ - Docuseries Trailer

Omg this looks amazing. I can’t wait to watch!!!! Love them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427December 13, 2022 5:39 AM

If they really dump the real dirt the show could be big. I feel sorry for Harry, I don't think that this will end well for him. He may make piles of money but he is stuck in a different world now and I suspect that he is still not used to it.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2022 12:57 PM

DELICIOUS!

They already seem like insufferable scumbags, in that short edit.

Can't WAIT!

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2022 12:59 PM

R1 he chose it. Lmao. You feel bad for what? 😂

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2022 1:01 PM

I think we’ve found an instant classic with this one! It’s going to be as iconic as Being Bobby Brown!

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2022 1:02 PM

R3 Harry seems like a decent guy, I think that he got pussy struck by MM and blinded by it. I don't think that she feels the same way about him and it will end badly. Now that they have children it will make matters more painful down the road. She seems like another Angelina Jolie waiting to happen ( and not in terms of acting talent).

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2022 1:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2022 1:05 PM

SHE IS FUCKING OUT OF HER GOURD!

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2022 1:05 PM

Giving Kate the villain edit with just a still picture.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2022 1:06 PM

Harry was never a "decent guy", r5.

He called a UK serving soldier a "Paki" just because the latter was born outside of the UK, and he wore a Nazi uniform to a party, just for shits and giggles.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2022 1:08 PM

Working title, suggested by Meghan was:

‘Harry & Meghan: The Story of the Most Beautiful, Smart & Caring Woman in the World and how she found her Prince to create the Greatest, Most Everlasting, True Love of All Time’

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2022 1:09 PM

R9 that’s a very common phrase in the UK, like people saying “Yank” for Yankee. Only became “racist” in the hyper alert PC world.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2022 1:10 PM

R11 it was always considered racist

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2022 1:12 PM

R12 that word is applied to so many things now, not sure the gravity of it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2022 1:13 PM

Look what's trending on Twitter...

#HarryandMeghan

#WilliamandKateBooed

😂

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2022 1:13 PM

R12 I would safely assume that most people who fall under the description of that word are homophobic so fuck em

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2022 1:14 PM

I am half American and half British, and I don't think that you understand that when say "Yank" what they are trying to say is how much they hate you.

I'm sorry tot say it, but its true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2022 1:16 PM

Is Meghan actually black? She uses heavy bronzer to play it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2022 1:16 PM

R16 you’re an idiot, and urban dictionary…?

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2022 1:17 PM

@r17, "Is Meghan actually black? "

Yes and you're a dick sucking racist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2022 1:19 PM

R11, "Paki" is definitely an offensive term here in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2022 1:19 PM

More of this delicious trainwreck…this plus the book will end in tears for all of hypocritical and foolish Harry and Meghan, snobbish and antiquated Charles and Camilla, phony and cruel William and Kate, and Klan Grannies everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2022 1:20 PM

R19 is a Spam Mammie

by Anonymousreply 22December 1, 2022 1:20 PM

What have these two twits ever accomplished outside of talking about themselves?

by Anonymousreply 23December 1, 2022 1:21 PM

Paki has always been a racist term. Always. The difference is that racism was acceptable once upon a time. It isn’t now.

It wasn’t a term of endearment like the fake Brit claims. It was a slur.

“Yank” is a slur too.

by Anonymousreply 24December 1, 2022 1:22 PM

No, dear. Meghan's mother is black.

Meghan is exceptionally white.

And fake-Maltese, to boot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 1, 2022 1:22 PM

Hilarious that R19 ‘s reply to R17 ‘s Megz bronzer post was a picture where she’s so pale she makes Meryl Streep look Puerto Rican.

by Anonymousreply 26December 1, 2022 1:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 1, 2022 1:23 PM

@r22, You're a cunt

You Limeys think you're being so insulting when you call us "Yanks" 😂 We call ourselves "Yanks" you idiot. Baseball team The Yankees? Do you really think we think that's insulting?

But, you're Brits, the dumbest white people on earth

by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2022 1:23 PM

Meghan is BIRACIAL. The way that racist uneducated loser doesn’t realize she is half black, half white. She came out with lighter skin. Ok? She still has a black mother. And a white father.

by Anonymousreply 29December 1, 2022 1:23 PM

Who takes a photo of themselves crying?

Unless it is all theater.

by Anonymousreply 30December 1, 2022 1:24 PM

R28 no one here says I’m a “Yank”. The Yankees being a team doesn’t change how the word is used down south.

by Anonymousreply 31December 1, 2022 1:24 PM

R29 she is intentionally bronzing her skin 7 shades darker to play it up, because she’s capitalizing on the current social climate. She’s nutty.

by Anonymousreply 32December 1, 2022 1:25 PM

[quote]You Limeys think you're being so insulting when you call us "Yanks" 😂 We call ourselves "Yanks" you idiot.

You racists think you're being so insulting when you call us "Niggers" 😂 We call ourselves "Niggers" you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 33December 1, 2022 1:25 PM

No one made a big deal about her race until Harry came along and the stupid racist Brits jumped all over it... "Straight Out Of Compton"

by Anonymousreply 34December 1, 2022 1:26 PM

R30- Chrissy Tiegen

by Anonymousreply 35December 1, 2022 1:26 PM

This is all so DELICIOUS!

by Anonymousreply 36December 1, 2022 1:27 PM

@r31, "doesn’t change how the word is used down south. "

The South? You mean those losers from the Civil War? They're mostly descendants of Brits, losers of the Revolutionary War

I love the way you Brits self-own on every thread😂

God, you're dumb

by Anonymousreply 37December 1, 2022 1:29 PM

They’re so poor now they can’t afford color photography?

by Anonymousreply 38December 1, 2022 1:30 PM

Her race doesn’t matter in the grand scheme, she exhibits sociopathic behavior and that’s why she is loathed. Look what Diana went through with the press, Meghan has barely got a drop of that and she spins anything negative as “RACIST!!!”

by Anonymousreply 39December 1, 2022 1:31 PM

Why is she wrapped in one of those pop-up tents in R25 ?

That photo makes me nauseous, with her crazy eyes staring directly into the camera and her facial expression. "She was born to be royal"? 🤮

by Anonymousreply 40December 1, 2022 1:32 PM

Racist are out and about on here questioning someone's race. Stop finding issues with the skin tone of people of colour and look at yourself and see why you have the problem? Are you taking the piss saying she has bronzer!? You and others unfortunately live a sheltered life and it's sad.

by Anonymousreply 41December 1, 2022 1:33 PM

Who knew these glum humorless, irony-free whingers could be so romcommy fun-loving and free-spirited?

They're just like Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew McConaughey, but stupider!

by Anonymousreply 42December 1, 2022 1:34 PM

They're just not important enough for all this shit.

by Anonymousreply 43December 1, 2022 1:35 PM

R41 her face is brown-red and her neck is lily white

by Anonymousreply 44December 1, 2022 1:35 PM

"When the stakes are so high . . ."

(face palm). Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 45December 1, 2022 1:36 PM

“When the drama is fabricated, the stakes are so high, grab a paparazzi and cry!”

by Anonymousreply 46December 1, 2022 1:38 PM

Exactly, R45. What stakes?

They are nobodies now, which was supposedly how they wanted it. Since leaving, they've done nothing but lash out at Harry's family, who haven't (and can't) publicly defend themselves. It's deplorable.

You were unhappy, so you left. Fine. Go away and live your "best life," but for God's sake stop the constant whinging!

by Anonymousreply 47December 1, 2022 1:39 PM

I'd question how they're going to get an entire series out of day drinking and polo but its Netflix. They'll find a way.

by Anonymousreply 48December 1, 2022 1:42 PM

Paki to me was always racist, I remember having to take classes in metal working in high school and the instructor would use the term all the time. I took my father in his 80's to see his doctor, when the doctor stepped out for a minute, Dad turned to me and said he's a Paki. I thought, you really shouldn't use a racial slur against your cancer doctor or anyone else for that matter. Here in Canada it's been around forever and it's not a fun term it's definitely racist. The Nazi uniform is something else, I'm not sure what possessed him to wear it and why nobody around him warned him about it. In the end he made some immature mistakes but he does seem to be sincerely either trying to correct them or has learned from them. he just seems miserable and I think that his book is likely to burn any remaining bridges that he has with his family. But in the end, MM could have settled into royal life and tried to change things from within and if it was that unbearable, she could have walked away and left Harry to start over in his natural environment.

by Anonymousreply 49December 1, 2022 1:44 PM

r42 Has rightly damned them with not so feint praise, I see.

by Anonymousreply 50December 1, 2022 1:45 PM

R49 ummm… ok

I never met one who wasn’t homophobic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 1, 2022 1:48 PM

[quote] She lied about her "Maltese" heritage to get a photoshoot

Megs lied to get a free, all-expenses paid trip to Malta for her manager and herself AND a photoshoot.

{quote] Meghan is BIRACIAL.

Megs is whatever race will garner her the most attention and advantage. She considered herself white until she started her Suits gig, when she decided that "bi-racial" would be advantageous. Megs only became "black" after her engagement to Harry, when she realized that she could use it to control the British royal family and media.

by Anonymousreply 52December 1, 2022 1:51 PM

I absolutely LOVE that the Sewage Squad are now so desperate that they now defend actual terrorists.

Last week they were defending the IRA. On this thread they defend H A M A S

by Anonymousreply 53December 1, 2022 1:52 PM

So many Fraus are like Meghan now, the only thing that matters is posts and photos and looking cute. The Christmas Card Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 54December 1, 2022 2:07 PM

r49, Your Father was telling you that he felt unsafe, was worried he was going to die, and had no faith in his doctor to keep him alive.

I know he is now dead, r49, so I will only say that I am sorry for your loss.

by Anonymousreply 55December 1, 2022 2:08 PM

This seems more of the same (Oprah Interview: Act Two): I'm just wild about Harry, but I was demonized by the BRF (shot of BRF with dour looking white faces versus beatific shot of Megs) so we had to leave. Megs cries, Harry rants about saving his family. Clearly this will appeal to Team Harkle types, but I don't see where any of this tells us anything new.

People who really love each other & are genuinely happy don't have to tell you that. You just know.

by Anonymousreply 56December 1, 2022 2:10 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 1, 2022 2:11 PM

Meghan was caught shopping for frames in a dollar store? Are the Sussexes short of money? Is she trying to be "relatable"? Good luck with that, bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 1, 2022 2:15 PM

The ultimate Xmas present for DL! Clearing my calendar. Plan on study this like a rabbi with the Talmud.

by Anonymousreply 59December 1, 2022 2:17 PM

Meghan has already been seeding her Real Houswives appearance.

In her last Archholes podcast, she sang praises to the sky for that particular franchise.

by Anonymousreply 60December 1, 2022 2:19 PM

(Quote]that’s a very common phrase in the UK, like people saying “Yank” for Yankee. Only became “racist” in the hyper alert PC world.

R11, So you're good with being called a "fag" or "faggot" because in the UK, those are just terms for a cigarette, right?

by Anonymousreply 61December 1, 2022 2:21 PM

R58 She always has to be on when she's anywhere near a camera or where she thinks there might be cameras.

The whole phony down to Earth thrifty frugal "I grew up poor, remember where I came from and treat people with kindness" empath for the people shtick is her bread and butter or more accurately her Wonder bread and margarine.

by Anonymousreply 62December 1, 2022 2:22 PM

"Yank" is a term of abuse in the UK.

Believe me, I went straight from NY to UK school at age 13.

I know.

by Anonymousreply 63December 1, 2022 2:23 PM

Yankee may a derogatory term but it is far from racist. Last time I checked American was a nationality not a race or ethnicity.

by Anonymousreply 64December 1, 2022 2:24 PM

R58 no. She’s trying to be seen as relatable.

by Anonymousreply 65December 1, 2022 2:25 PM

R64 no one said it was racist. It’s a slur though.

by Anonymousreply 66December 1, 2022 2:26 PM

All I know is that I kept my head down and was unfailingly polite, and still got screamed at for being a "Yank", r64.

by Anonymousreply 67December 1, 2022 2:27 PM

They are definitely giving the Princess of Wales the villain edit.

The question is: who is they? How much control over the final cut did the Harkles have? Or it is Netflix that is going to gum things up with the BRF?

by Anonymousreply 68December 1, 2022 2:27 PM

When I was 14 our family went to live in England.

I learned very quickly how much Americans are hated in other countries.

by Anonymousreply 69December 1, 2022 2:28 PM

Now that we are no longer allowed to see the DM links on this godforsaken board, we'll never know,we'll we, r68?

Yes, exactly, r69.

by Anonymousreply 70December 1, 2022 2:30 PM

I’m a person of the Pakistani ethnicity, a member of the Pakistani race. Everything is a special race or ethnic group unless you’re white, then you’re all lumped together.

by Anonymousreply 71December 1, 2022 2:30 PM

And they still are r69. I worked with a guy from France and he told me many French hate Americans. He said outside of Paris, in many of the other towns, the French have been known to spit at Americans or even throw drinks on them.

by Anonymousreply 72December 1, 2022 2:31 PM

R71 now you’re from Pakistan? You were from London a few hours ago and went to a University

by Anonymousreply 73December 1, 2022 2:32 PM

If you want to see real racism put some upper class Jamaicans in a room with some middle class AAs.

by Anonymousreply 74December 1, 2022 2:32 PM

R31 - I have identified myself as a "Yank" on many blogging boards as calling myself an "American" can offend some people (and I have been called out on it) as anyone from the "Americas" is technically an "American". Yank=USA person. Most true Southerners are racists losers. I know as I live in The South.

by Anonymousreply 75December 1, 2022 2:33 PM

R73 one should always adapt to one’s situation in the most advantageous way possible. 🍸

by Anonymousreply 76December 1, 2022 2:34 PM

R75 no. You haven’t. No one says “I’m a Yank”. Born and raised NYer here. No one says that. Have literally never heard it.

by Anonymousreply 77December 1, 2022 2:37 PM

Uppity,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 1, 2022 2:38 PM

Looks like the same story they told on Oprah just in black and white.

And then he’s going to release the autobiography of the same story.

Nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 79December 1, 2022 2:41 PM

R78 Looks like he’s found Carol Anne!

by Anonymousreply 80December 1, 2022 2:43 PM

"Please respect our privacy while viewing this very public release of our story."

by Anonymousreply 81December 1, 2022 2:43 PM

R79 cash grabs

by Anonymousreply 82December 1, 2022 2:44 PM

So based on the trailer...this is a comedy right?

by Anonymousreply 83December 1, 2022 2:47 PM

R49 - Maybe harry did NOT want to stay in his natural environment. Maybe Harry lead the way out the palace from door.

by Anonymousreply 84December 1, 2022 2:51 PM

R77 - YES! I have identified myself as a YANK on blogging boards.

by Anonymousreply 85December 1, 2022 2:59 PM

[quote]"When the stakes are this high"

That is cracking me up.

by Anonymousreply 86December 1, 2022 3:02 PM

Apart the one to take down the royal family, their attempt to obscure an event that seeks solutions to address climate change says absolutely everything about them. Vile and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 87December 1, 2022 3:03 PM

Ugh would they ever just GO AWAY

by Anonymousreply 88December 1, 2022 3:04 PM

Oh look, she's crying. And taking photos of herself crying.

by Anonymousreply 89December 1, 2022 3:06 PM

R87 Meghan is cavorting about the globe in private jet as we speak, getting press for breathing and going to pick up humanitarian awards.

by Anonymousreply 90December 1, 2022 3:07 PM

R87 - Netflix released the trailer. The Sussexes did NOT release the trailer.

by Anonymousreply 91December 1, 2022 3:07 PM

Harry looks like such a douchebag in the black-and-white photos. Playing at being a California dude, too funny.

by Anonymousreply 92December 1, 2022 3:08 PM

"I had to protect my family."

We know. You've only told us a million times. Though you can never explain from what.

by Anonymousreply 93December 1, 2022 3:08 PM

You seriously fucking think these two assholes didn't have a say over the date the trailer dropped?

This is their MO.

by Anonymousreply 94December 1, 2022 3:09 PM

R14, why do you keep posting the same useless crap info in all threads? Only dumbasses care about Twitter and stuff 'trending' there.

by Anonymousreply 95December 1, 2022 3:12 PM

Two grifters off to see the world There's such a lot of world to see...

by Anonymousreply 96December 1, 2022 3:12 PM

Meghan was white until she married Harry, then she had a race transplant so that she could level charges of racism against his fsmily and cash in big on it.

by Anonymousreply 97December 1, 2022 3:13 PM

I'm only too certain that the Princess of Wales and future queen would trade it all to be a hustling z-lister with a mediocre victimhood reality show. #winning!

by Anonymousreply 98December 1, 2022 3:14 PM

Too bad drag is dead & woke, a great mix would be Megz saying she has to protect her family a hundred times mixed with Run to You by Whitney.

by Anonymousreply 99December 1, 2022 3:15 PM

Will we get to see a reenactment of the miscarriage? Man, I want to watch that errant crayon roll!

by Anonymousreply 100December 1, 2022 3:16 PM

Staged, posed and scripted with hammiest of ham gaping mouthed over acting performances from both of them. Uncomfortable viewing. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 101December 1, 2022 3:18 PM

Weeping on an Eames chair in front of a Hermes-logo blanket. Dear lord.

by Anonymousreply 102December 1, 2022 3:20 PM

The trailer looks even tackier and more desperate than I expected. What a colossal shitshow this will be.

by Anonymousreply 103December 1, 2022 3:20 PM

[quote] [R14], why do you keep posting the same useless crap info in all threads? Only dumbasses care about Twitter and stuff 'trending' there.

Especially now that Twitter has become Right Wing Grand Central Station.

by Anonymousreply 104December 1, 2022 3:20 PM

[quote] then she had a race transplant so that she could level charges of racism against his fsmily and cash in big on it.

R97 You're not far off reality. Up until Megs married into the BRF, she had complete control of her environment, nothing was written, said about or done to Megs publicly without her prior approval. Suddenly, she was in a situation where she was no longer in complete control, far too many people/situations/events for her to wield absolute authority. THAT'S when Megs became black, knowing that the racism tag was the bludgeon she needed to keep all of the disparate people now affecting her life under her complete control.

by Anonymousreply 105December 1, 2022 3:21 PM

Meghan supposedly found her soul mate and is living the greatest love story ever told, she became a princess and made it to the top .001% of the world's elite, and yet she's still asking the public to pity her because some things about life were hard.

Meghan must have some kind of deep, buried trauma that causes her to crave pity.

by Anonymousreply 106December 1, 2022 3:40 PM

[quote] Meghan supposedly found her soul mate and is living the greatest love story ever told, she became a princess and made it to the top .001% of the world's elite, and yet she's still asking the public to pity her because some things about life were hard.

Yes. Based on the trailer, the breakdown you have succinctly summarised may anger the general populace who is reeling from pandemic, economic, war and political worries.

This is Tonal Deafness X 17 Million Montecito USD.

Here’s hoping Netflix and HM are slapped down hard for this.

by Anonymousreply 107December 1, 2022 3:45 PM

Drink every time Haznoballs talks about having to "protect" his family.

by Anonymousreply 108December 1, 2022 3:46 PM

OP can’t you stir a different pot for a change? The only people who care about this couple absolutely loathe them. The whole topic is toxic.

by Anonymousreply 109December 1, 2022 3:47 PM

R109 has stated her boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 110December 1, 2022 3:54 PM

OMG! This is gift from the heavens after all the dreadful news that's been dominating the headlines. Let's face it, DL is so much fun when Meghan logs a grenade at the royals! When nothing is happening, the BRF thread devolve into arguments about the minutia of royal titles, succession, and random speculation. Now we have something to sink our teeth into. I was worried this would be the video version of Archetypes. I'm not here to watch faux royal tours and meetings with Gloria Allred and Bobby Brown. I'm here for tears in the 10K Hermes blanket, tears in the Range Rover, quick cuts to Kate at her stoniest and steeliest. Something tells me there are two little American children who will never become Prince/Princess! If you are going to throw mud, you might as well throw it hard. Charles is not the softy the Queen is known to be so we have the next generation of smack downs coming from KCIII. Though nothing will ever, ever be as brilliant as "recollections may vary", I see Charles giving us something a little more tangible to enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 111December 1, 2022 3:54 PM

R106 She knows her audience. Fraus who fantasize about marrying a prince or a rich / good looking man sacrificing everything for them and their “love”, taking a man away from his family. There’s been romance novels, movies, plays based on the idea. It’s frau heaven.

by Anonymousreply 112December 1, 2022 3:56 PM

From those Kate shots it looks like Sparkle is still writhing on the floor, screaming her head off with jealousy. Her mind must have snapped further when Kate became PoW.

by Anonymousreply 113December 1, 2022 4:01 PM

That crazy woman is fucking obsessed with Kate. Serioulsy, that woman needs professional help with her narcissism as well as with her envy and jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 114December 1, 2022 4:06 PM

[quote] [R106] She knows her audience.

Or maybe not. This has the potential to blow up in their faces. “Fraus” love a good romance, but when they are working two jobs, steering their children through the triple pandemic and barely making ends meet to cover the gas bills, that romance storyline can easily be overshadowed by rich, grifting elitists crying in their milk…..

……and asking others to PAY for the “privilege” of watching them do so.

Ted Sarandon seems idiotic for this move. He comes off a fool.

by Anonymousreply 115December 1, 2022 4:06 PM

[quote] He may make piles of money but he is stuck in a different world now and I suspect that he is still not used to it.

That's the story of every immigrant.

by Anonymousreply 116December 1, 2022 4:07 PM

^ Ted Sarandos Autocorrect

by Anonymousreply 117December 1, 2022 4:10 PM

R117, nevah!

by Anonymousreply 118December 1, 2022 4:12 PM

I don’t particularly like saying it, but they really seem like bad people.

by Anonymousreply 119December 1, 2022 4:17 PM

You have to be one sick fuck to be this obsessed with one-upping your sibling and his wife at every turn. I feel sorry for Archie and Lili.

by Anonymousreply 120December 1, 2022 4:18 PM

I agree, she does know her audience. We live in an age of emotion.

by Anonymousreply 121December 1, 2022 4:19 PM

The reality show's title is "Daddy Shunk Our Allowance".

by Anonymousreply 122December 1, 2022 4:23 PM

Fucking hell. This isn't about a love story. It's yet another attack on the royal family for not giving the Harkles everything they want.

Wonder how many "witnesses" they paid to talk on camera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 1, 2022 4:25 PM

Six episodes?! Family & friends talk about what they witnessed - how? Did they all move into Kensington Palace & Frogmore Cottage? They only thing 'friends' have witnessed is what Meghan told them....

by Anonymousreply 124December 1, 2022 4:31 PM

What family? They aren't on speaking terms with the Windsors or the Markles.

by Anonymousreply 125December 1, 2022 4:33 PM

"When the stakes are this high..."

What stakes, you ginger oaf? What the hell do you have to be worried about in life? You were an illiterate drunk before you met this cooze, and now you've been pussy-whipped out of the only "job" that a fool like you could've had.

by Anonymousreply 126December 1, 2022 4:33 PM

It's gonna be such a car crash. Rich, entitled dickheads complaining about their life amidst a cost of living crisis.

I'm here for the fallout!

by Anonymousreply 127December 1, 2022 4:38 PM

I just can’t believe that Archie is trans. I’d have thought they’d turn 4 before making such a big decision.

by Anonymousreply 128December 1, 2022 4:38 PM

Archie looks like a chubby kid with crossed eyes and curly brown hair in the leaked photo. Thomas junior.

by Anonymousreply 129December 1, 2022 4:41 PM

Omid Scobie: "If tomorrow is Prince William's Super Bowl, here's your Halftime Show"

by Anonymousreply 130December 1, 2022 4:45 PM

Meghan flew to Indianapolis (she's big in Indiana) in a private jet. She's supposedly big on environmentalism.

by Anonymousreply 131December 1, 2022 4:47 PM

[quote] Meghan flew to Indianapolis (she's big in Indiana) in a private jet. She's supposedly big on environmentalism.

It’s all a façade. She is as inauthentic as a 3 dollar bill.

by Anonymousreply 132December 1, 2022 4:49 PM

The row over that racist old biddy will boost the viewership.

by Anonymousreply 133December 1, 2022 4:51 PM

R133 which is why I suspect the supposed charity worker and Markle fan was a plant.

by Anonymousreply 134December 1, 2022 4:54 PM

So another retelling of how they were victimized? Will it be in Technicolor this time?

by Anonymousreply 135December 1, 2022 4:57 PM

re R130

Half-time shows usually suck.

by Anonymousreply 136December 1, 2022 4:57 PM

[quote] [R133] which is why I suspect the supposed charity worker and Markle fan was a plant

Yeah, the senior Met officer is a plant too, hmm?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 1, 2022 5:00 PM

If there were prosecutions for threats against Meghan, how come we've never heard about anybody being arrested?

by Anonymousreply 138December 1, 2022 5:02 PM

R132 "Big in Indiana?"

What IS this cunt thinking of herself?

by Anonymousreply 139December 1, 2022 5:03 PM

Utter shite, R11. Referring to someone from the Indian sub continent by that word has always been unacceptable. I remember an Indian friend being called it walking down the street one day and I went back to chew the fellow for it. Disgusting little scumbag that he was. That was at least 35 years ago as we were still students.

by Anonymousreply 140December 1, 2022 5:03 PM

R137, no. Just like there are lots of death threats towards William, Catherine, and their children by the lunatic Sussex fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 141December 1, 2022 5:04 PM

This looks like a coordinated attack on the Wales from the Markles: too many things happening, timed for the Earthshot Prize award.

by Anonymousreply 142December 1, 2022 5:07 PM

They act like they escaped Auschwitz and the craziest part is when they go to the UK, they want the most!

They’re absolute snakes to try and do a paparazzi shoot with Kate and then depict her as a villain in the trailer.

Total snake behavior. I can’t believe people can’t see through it.

by Anonymousreply 143December 1, 2022 6:07 PM

Attention whores

by Anonymousreply 144December 1, 2022 6:14 PM

R143 Too true. I'd rather watch a docuseries about the Trump Children, and how hard it is for them to find harp seal mousepads this time of year.

by Anonymousreply 145December 1, 2022 6:31 PM

Notice that there's no release date; it just says "Coming Soon". This stunt was clearly an attempt to shit all over the trip to Boston by Wills & Kate.

by Anonymousreply 146December 1, 2022 6:34 PM

I can't imagine being nearly 40 years old and still deeply jealous and resentful of a sibling. Grow up and move on Harry!

by Anonymousreply 147December 1, 2022 6:36 PM

R111 couldn't agree more! Even their "love story" photos in the trailer are hilarious. She's like a teenaged girl forcing her dumb-dumb boyfriend to pose with her in photos for Instagram--all designed to make her friends pea-green with envy over their "love story."

She fired the first director for trying to wrest control of the doc away from Meghan. I suspect the new one has played ball...up to a point--knowing that these two fools will do the heavy lifting by telling their own petty/vicious story.

This is going to be delicious!

by Anonymousreply 148December 1, 2022 6:46 PM

R147 His new memoir (as if he's lived a life worthy of chronicling) looks to be nothing but sticky, bitchy invective hurled at the family that gave him everything. Expect deep and repetitive bitching about his childhood, being a younger sibling, witnessing divorce, being drunk/rich/unemployed for a decade, marrying this ball-busting cunt and being shocked when no one else on Earth likes her at all. Harry spills his crippling insecurities out onto everyone EXCEPT himself. It's always someone else's fault. The family that feeds him. The media that validates him. The lovers who use him.

He's just like his head-case of a mother. She blamed her shit on everyone else, too. And for as much as she whined about privacy and dignity, she always managed to find the right angles for her televised interviews. She was trash, and so is Harry, and so is Me Again Markle.

No one with any sense feels sorry for either of these fools. They're beautiful, healthy, unemployed millionaires who have no genuine concerns or stressors in life other than looking just right for their Netflix series. Even the Kardashians have to worry about stirring the pot for next season.

by Anonymousreply 149December 1, 2022 7:17 PM

Seriously this trailer looks like satire....if I watch it...which I doubt I will...it'll be to have a good fucking laugh.

by Anonymousreply 150December 1, 2022 9:37 PM

Woe is Me: The Meghan Markle Story

by Anonymousreply 151December 1, 2022 9:43 PM

The Daily Star stays on their asses and I love it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152December 1, 2022 9:59 PM

R152 that headline is amazing

by Anonymousreply 153December 1, 2022 10:03 PM

I've got my weed and wine ready. I can't wait for this. In spite of everything I really do like Harry.

by Anonymousreply 154December 1, 2022 10:26 PM

I wonder when C will appear on M’s podcast?

by Anonymousreply 155December 1, 2022 11:21 PM

Anytime Harry says he left because he did what he had to to protect his family, I like to think he's talking about protecting the BRF by keeping Meghan as far away from them as possible.

As far as Meghan goes, this doc is just another way of her saying she's unhappy and everyone needs to hear about it, while also wanting to flaunt how great her life is. She's so bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 156December 1, 2022 11:24 PM

The Harkles destructive jealousy knows no end.

William and Catherine carry on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 1, 2022 11:45 PM

The derangers have hate watched, read and listened to everything Sussex to the point that they are always in the most popular category. This documentary won't be any different. The uk tabloids will feed the popularity by analyzing every detail. Creating more interest and views. It's a win win for Netflix. And funny as he'll.

by Anonymousreply 158December 1, 2022 11:51 PM

IJ looked up the date and it is supposed to drop Dec 8th. Can't wait

by Anonymousreply 159December 1, 2022 11:54 PM

^^^I looked up the date.

by Anonymousreply 160December 1, 2022 11:56 PM

I will be bingeing this and expect to be cringing all the way - glorious.

by Anonymousreply 161December 2, 2022 12:06 AM

Oh, I'll totally hate watch. I don't care if it gives Sussexes $$ as long as the snark is good. She was a princess in the UK2 with all she'd ever want and she was unhappy because not everyone loved her.

The reason the antics have such a fun time hating Meghan is because she gives us so much power. :)

by Anonymousreply 162December 2, 2022 12:06 AM

Looks like they're trying to sell some cheap perfume brand. Eau de Spare?

by Anonymousreply 163December 2, 2022 12:09 AM

Anti's not antics. UK not UK2. I'll Oh Dear myself out.

by Anonymousreply 164December 2, 2022 12:09 AM

To those who wish to hate watch,like myself, and do not have or want to give Netflix the views, the site linked below will have it up within a day of it being released. Please install an adblocker such as uBlock to get rid of any pesky popups. The site is safe. I have been using it for years. They have content on every streaming platform on this site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165December 2, 2022 12:33 AM

I'll be honest, I can't wait to watch this shitshow.

But! After they shoot this wad, the only other thing I ever want to see from them is their divorce drama.

ARE WE NOT ENTERTAINED?

by Anonymousreply 166December 2, 2022 12:57 AM

I will not be watching this joke of a reality show. I can just read about it here.

by Anonymousreply 167December 2, 2022 1:03 AM

Netflix Proudly Presents "The Ginger Whinger and The Tragic Mulatto." All the laughter, all the tears, all the self-pitying and declarations of victimhood!

by Anonymousreply 168December 2, 2022 2:34 AM

I will probably hate watch this but not for a few months, I don't want to do H&M any favors.

by Anonymousreply 169December 2, 2022 2:48 AM

Another cash grab. They have nothing new to say. It will be the same tiresome complaints mixed with their entitlement. The only good reason they were covered by the press was because they were once participating members of the English royal family. Without that connection, they are just glorified reality show attention whores. They really don’t know when to shut up.

[quote]calling myself an "American" can offend some people (and I have been called out on it) as anyone from the "Americas" is technically an "American".

You can tell those people to fuck right off, R75. They are ignorant and sound jealous. The U.S.A. is the only country that has America as part of its official title. The only one. Until that changes, we are rightfully called Americans, not United Statesians.

by Anonymousreply 170December 2, 2022 3:11 AM

Will they try to buy themselves an Oscar for this dreck?

by Anonymousreply 171December 2, 2022 3:30 AM

On tonight's episode: Why did Meghan throw the flowers at Nelson Mandela when Princess Charlotte came to apologize for setting Baby Archie on fire just before an important award ceremony?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172December 2, 2022 3:36 AM

The Markle woman's voice and mannerisms are so irritating to me I can't even hate watch this shit.

by Anonymousreply 173December 2, 2022 3:44 AM

I will watch the shit out of this.

by Anonymousreply 174December 2, 2022 3:46 AM

If they call you a Yank, tell 'em they're Scraggle-Toothed Poms.

by Anonymousreply 175December 2, 2022 3:50 AM

Who put the whoopie cushion on the Queen's seat at the wedding? Did Meghan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176December 2, 2022 3:52 AM

Same, r173. She's repugnant.

by Anonymousreply 177December 2, 2022 4:21 AM

She comes off so bad already in the trailer hehe...

by Anonymousreply 178December 2, 2022 4:37 AM

Meghan's annoying when she talks. She's like Anne Hathaway level annoying.

I think it has to do with her dad. Her dad's an overly defensive asshole who fights for love and acceptance but can't see his neediness simultaneously drives people away.

Maybe it was growing up in LA around all those celebrities. I don't know what it's like to be raised in Los Angeles but maybe you're treated like a nobody unless you're a somebody.

Harry seems pretty useless.

by Anonymousreply 179December 2, 2022 5:17 AM

The trailer is already cringe, and I'm hoping for some The Comeback moments and more petty "the reverse is true" passive aggression against Kate.

I wonder about all the contradictions--the director is supposedly a serious filmmaker, so how can she produce a Hallmark fraufest? The racism claim is again gaining traction and will probably feature here, but how do they explain their support for the Queen and desire to remain half in?

by Anonymousreply 180December 2, 2022 5:32 AM

I'm pretty sure the royal family expected these stunts. Will and Kate have a job to do and will do it. They're not going to waste time getting down in the mud with the Sussexes.

Sad they had to piggyback off Earthshot, but they wouldn't have gotten attention otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 181December 2, 2022 5:35 AM

Guest appearance by hologram Nelson Mandela!

by Anonymousreply 182December 2, 2022 5:50 AM

Diana was such a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 183December 2, 2022 6:13 AM

Love how angry this is making the Klan Grannies.

by Anonymousreply 184December 2, 2022 7:56 AM

[QUOTE] Meghan is cavorting about the globe in private jet as we speak, getting press for breathing and going to pick up humanitarian awards.

And aren't you JEALOUS of her?

by Anonymousreply 185December 2, 2022 8:05 AM

R185 has clearly never been to Indiana.

by Anonymousreply 186December 2, 2022 8:49 AM

If her dropping flowers off at Uvalde is in this "documentary", and it wasnt her honestly showing up at an active crime scene out of sympathy and compassion, then I want every single person who supported this beige-pussied vocal fry cunt to throw themselves into a grease fire immediately.

As for Harry, he slapped Taylor Hawkins as a "joke". Thats all you need to know about that mommas boy self absorbed cunt.

Thank God William was born first.

by Anonymousreply 187December 2, 2022 12:58 PM

Will there be a clip in the doc of halfwit Harry telling those Russian pranksters posing as Greta Thunberg that "there is a lot of money to be made from charities"?

by Anonymousreply 188December 2, 2022 1:02 PM

Is this a one-off film or a series?

by Anonymousreply 189December 2, 2022 1:22 PM

^It appears to be some kind of limited series, though based on the trailer, I'm guessing it's going to involve a lot of filler about their early lives.

by Anonymousreply 190December 2, 2022 1:47 PM

I might be tempted to hate-watch if this were a single 90 minute documentary, but six fucking episodes?

No.

by Anonymousreply 191December 2, 2022 2:12 PM

I'm going to watch this with exactly the same sense of second-hand embarrassment I felt while watching Falling for Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 192December 2, 2022 2:47 PM

From the documentary:

“My first Christmas as a Royal, Camilla treated me the way Constance Ford treated Sandra Dee in A Summer Place. The slap was so hard, I have marks to this day which I need to cover with bronzer.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193December 2, 2022 3:10 PM

How nice for you R184.

Are you a lying sack of shit like those grifters? Is that how you identify with the Harkles?

Do tell!

by Anonymousreply 194December 2, 2022 3:15 PM

I don’t think they have any control over when the trailer dropped, that’s Netflix’s doing. To do it on the day of Kate and William’s arrival has created a lot of blowback on Megs and Harry. The YouTube comments were very negative. For Netflix, any publicity is good but do M&H have the wherewithal to understand that this backfired?

I hope the series is similar to The Cut interview, technically her own words but masterfully, subtly negative. That’s harder to do in a series, especially one in which they have some creative control. But the still photo of Megs crying (? I mean her face is hidden, she could be laughing) with the Hermes blanket in the background could be an indication…

by Anonymousreply 195December 2, 2022 3:24 PM

Will they show their children's lonely birthdays and holidays with no grandfathers, no aunts, no uncles, no cousins? Just Doria who couldn't even be bothered with her own kid and always looks bored.

by Anonymousreply 196December 2, 2022 3:25 PM

R196 Bitch, I’m driving in my Bentley to get my hair done and go shopping at Ross. My daughter is motherfucking rich!

by Anonymousreply 197December 2, 2022 3:28 PM

Jealousy is the reason we have these side show freaks and their desperate antics. The Sussexes are so deranged in their jealousy of the Wales, they can't even see themselves and the try-hard laughingstocks they have become. I find it hilarious that Meg's sewage squad will go around accusing people of being jealous of two of the most mentally unstable people on the planet. At this point, one hopes that Archie and Lili have nannies that keep them safe from their unstable parents.

by Anonymousreply 198December 2, 2022 3:30 PM

Will there be a Christmastime outdoor scene, with snow falling in the background but not one flake falling on the characters?

by Anonymousreply 199December 2, 2022 3:30 PM

“When the stakes are this high, doesn’t it make more sense to hear our story from us?”

Didn’t they already tell their story to Oprah? Not their truth, their “story”.

by Anonymousreply 200December 2, 2022 3:33 PM

What stakes? They're reality TV celebs.

by Anonymousreply 201December 2, 2022 3:37 PM

There is no there, there with this bitch. It’s just the shell game in conversation form, if you pull back just a little it’s like what the fuck are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 202December 2, 2022 3:37 PM

I get the impression Harry & Kate used to be close. Sad that things are so fraught between them now.

by Anonymousreply 203December 2, 2022 3:38 PM

Seethe and cope, Klan Grannies.

Seethe and cope.

by Anonymousreply 204December 2, 2022 3:40 PM

Their personal drama is all they have to offer, and they know it. After this and Harry's book, what will be left is the divorce and Meghan's book.

by Anonymousreply 205December 2, 2022 3:41 PM

The Real Housewives of Montecito

by Anonymousreply 206December 2, 2022 3:42 PM

What you fail to realize R204, is that no one is “seething”.

They’re are being mocked for their hypocrisy and general bullshit.

Why are YOU so triggered?

by Anonymousreply 207December 2, 2022 3:43 PM

That probably adds to the million reasons why Meg hates her, r203. Along with her hair, her body, her likability, her popularity, she's PoW, great wife and mother, beautiful, etc.

by Anonymousreply 208December 2, 2022 3:43 PM

Because Will and Kate are more successful than they ever will be, r207. They have a future as King and Queen while the Harkles will have to hustle every day of their lives for relevance.

by Anonymousreply 209December 2, 2022 3:46 PM

Life was so much simpler when I was a yacht whore.

Alas, I chose this life so I must bear the burden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210December 2, 2022 3:50 PM

That is the saddest little photo ever. It almost rivals her first "modeling" photos where she's trying so hard (and failing) to be sexy.

by Anonymousreply 211December 2, 2022 4:06 PM

[quote]What you fail to realize R204, is that no one is “seething”.

A poor word choice, my bad. How about "deranged obsessive-compulsive shitposting"? More to the point?

by Anonymousreply 212December 2, 2022 4:15 PM

"When the stakes are so high"

As if we're talking about World War III

by Anonymousreply 213December 2, 2022 4:16 PM

Actually, the blowback against Kanye should logically affect the dingbat he was married to and her Kanyesque kids. The Kardashians may well be over and this is the Sussex's chance to take over!

by Anonymousreply 214December 2, 2022 4:23 PM

Not possible, r214. The Harkles have no sense of humor and take themselves too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 215December 2, 2022 4:25 PM

I dont get Meghan's hatred towards Kate. If I were Meg, I would be honoured to have someone supporting me who was "like me", in the sense that she didnt grow up a royal but married into the family and did so very successfully. Who is better to show you the ropes? Kate seemed to welcome her with open arms in the short time she was there. But no, Meghan had to be front and center. Anything following protocol like walking behind William was seen as an insult rather than respect and joy at joining a family with hundreds of years of tradition. Sure

Harry I understand, he always seemed bitter and jealous towards his brother. He claims he never wanted the King role but calls his book "Spare". Its the equivalent of "you cant fire me! I quit!"

by Anonymousreply 216December 2, 2022 4:30 PM

Let's face it, Harry was always a problem. When he was very young, we felt sorry for him because of Diana. Then when he was a bit older and dressing up as a Nazi *as a joke," we became a bit concerned, but put it down to sowing wild oats.

But now he's in his late thirties, married and the father of two and he goes around with a perpetual glower and only opens his mouth to bitch and complain. There's no longer anything cute or pitiable about Harry; he's just an annoying whinger who apparently will never grow up.

by Anonymousreply 217December 2, 2022 4:36 PM

Behold the beached, but very smooth dolphin at r210.

[QUOTE]I get the impression Harry & Kate used to be close. Sad that things are so fraught between them now.

It was apparent from the photos not only that they were close, but Harry seemed to have a bit of a crush on his SIL. Many admiring looks and light-hearted laughter around the Cambridges. I think Harry made the mistake of telling Meghan about his one-time feelings. So Kate has the heir to the throne, the enormous Kensington apartment, the wardrobe, the hair, etc., but once having had her husband's heart was a bridge to far for Meghan. She might have otherwise tempered herself a bit more, but her envy (a hallmark of narcissisism) got the best of her. That happy teenaged couple montage with one still of Kate in thunderface mode from the Commonwealth service says it all. "We're happy, Catherine's miserable! Nyah, nyah, nyah!" It's a preadolescent machination and they can't recognize it, let alone help who they are -- two immature, stuck people with delusions of grandeur that to not match their station or circumstances in life.

by Anonymousreply 218December 2, 2022 4:36 PM

Stay pressed, R212

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219December 2, 2022 4:37 PM

Will the documentary recount how the Harkles met?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220December 2, 2022 4:47 PM

Was that a real photo of Archie that leaked? He is definitely not a red head and looks like her father.

by Anonymousreply 221December 2, 2022 4:49 PM

What do we know about Kate, based on reports about her?

She is shy.

She had panic attacks before speaking in public.

She is incredibly close to her family...she recently went with her brother James to his therapy for depression.

She lost about 25 lb after she started to date William, and has kept her weight down, even after three children. You could surmise that she is insecure, obsessive and disciplined.

She is said to be the most hands-on mother in the history of the BRF.

She has never said anything controversial.

She has friends from school and university.

She retains her staff for years.

There is not a single account of her being a diva or a bitch. MM could have made it work with her if she wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 222December 2, 2022 4:53 PM

Do not match at r218.

by Anonymousreply 223December 2, 2022 4:53 PM

Per Meg, Kate offended her early in the relationship. Kate refused to entertain a planned pap walk of the two of them shopping. Meg raged out and went to her friend to organize a "blind item" that basically called Kate a snobby bitch.

That was a first glimpse of Meg's vindictiveness.

by Anonymousreply 224December 2, 2022 5:02 PM

I've always thought Meghan became insane with jealousy over Kate's closeness with Harry. I have no doubt he would say things he thought were innocent-- like telling Meghan to get Kate's advice or to try and do what Kate does--but it only drove up her insecurities and jealousy even more.

by Anonymousreply 225December 2, 2022 5:02 PM

the comments on the Netflix's YouTube trailer are hysterical.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226December 2, 2022 5:54 PM

This is why Megz hates Kate.....has Megz ever drawn a crowd like this in the US...nope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227December 2, 2022 5:59 PM

Didn't the Harkles request security and barricades for their NY trip? They were met with a handful of fans and the awkwardness of empty streets with no need for such arrangements.

Yeah, I can see why Meg would be insane with jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 228December 2, 2022 6:32 PM

As we saw when the Harkles did the walkabout with William and Kate - Meghan does not handle crowds well. She's incapable of maintaining a pleasant facade for very long.

by Anonymousreply 229December 2, 2022 6:41 PM

According to this poll, 98% say "YES" to stripping H & M of their titles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230December 2, 2022 6:43 PM

R228 yes barely 50 people turned out for H&M in NYC. The truth is that the idea that Meghan and Harry are more popular in the US is a media fallacy that has a lot riding on the drama within the royal family continuing. Most people don't care or see H&M for what they are-self-important bullies.

by Anonymousreply 231December 2, 2022 6:44 PM

As they obviously plan on living out their misspent lives in LaLaLand, why do they need titles?

by Anonymousreply 232December 2, 2022 6:45 PM

R232 to merch

by Anonymousreply 233December 2, 2022 6:49 PM

R226, those are hysterical and right on the money.

R204, there are Klan Grannies seething and not coping very well on that Twitter thread. Perhaps you should head over there and to the trailer on YouTube and set everyone straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234December 2, 2022 6:52 PM

Pathetic Sewage Squad trying to get more views for the middle-aged Harkle failures.

You can't force people to like Smeg, KGT.

by Anonymousreply 235December 2, 2022 6:56 PM

God I remember those sad photos of the nearly empty NY street as Duchess Backfat waived to her imaginary crowds. Poor Meggy.

by Anonymousreply 236December 2, 2022 6:58 PM

Wow. She is loved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237December 2, 2022 7:01 PM

I pity the maids having to clean up all the broken crockery in Montecito.

by Anonymousreply 238December 2, 2022 7:08 PM

Omg. Meg's head is going to blow clean off at these photos of William with Caroline Kennedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239December 2, 2022 7:12 PM

William looks hot as hell walking with CK.

by Anonymousreply 240December 2, 2022 7:15 PM

There's this weird woman smashing all the plates again. Nanny said it's ok, but I'm pretty worried as this now happens on an almost daily basis.

by Anonymousreply 241December 2, 2022 7:15 PM

[quote] If I were Meg, I would be honoured to have someone supporting me who was "like me", in the sense that she didnt grow up a royal but married into the family and did so very successfully. Who is better to show you the ropes? Kate seemed to welcome her with open arms in the short time she was there. But no, Meghan had to be front and center.

There's just [italic]one star[/italic] of a Meghan Markle musical, and that's [italic]me,[/italic] baby... Meghan Markle! Remember?

by Anonymousreply 242December 2, 2022 7:17 PM

R239, a personal tour of the JFK Presidential Library and Museum from Caroline and her handsome son Jack!

Someone is going to take an axe to Harry’s bench tonight, mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 243December 2, 2022 7:32 PM

Lilibet! Bring me the axe!

by Anonymousreply 244December 2, 2022 7:41 PM

Joe Biden's now chatting with Prince William!

by Anonymousreply 245December 2, 2022 7:45 PM

Screams from the crowd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246December 2, 2022 8:05 PM

With President Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247December 2, 2022 8:10 PM

How long before the Harkles force themselves into the UN again?

by Anonymousreply 248December 2, 2022 8:14 PM

Wow, people flew in from other states to see the Princess of Wales.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249December 2, 2022 8:17 PM

I admit to being a bit obtuse at times, but I still don’t understand these ‘high stakes’ Markle is going on about.

Unless it’s a homonym horror, and she is in fact referring to dining on steaks while flying in all those private jets. ‘Haz likes his well-done, while I prefer mine medium-rare. Archie likes to pick his up with his fingers, and Lilibet is teething, so she just chews on the bones.’

High steaks.

by Anonymousreply 250December 2, 2022 8:24 PM

R248, I'm waiting for her to force herself on poor Mr Selenskij.

On the other hand, if she forced herself on fucking Putin, he might off himself out of sheer desperation, so let's consider sending Meg to the Kremlin for a very special peace mission.

by Anonymousreply 251December 2, 2022 8:24 PM

R250, simply replace "stakes" with "bills".

by Anonymousreply 252December 2, 2022 8:28 PM

And now Marriott Meghan is crying on her Hermes blanket.

by Anonymousreply 253December 2, 2022 8:30 PM

Another reason Megz hates Kate....she could never pull this look off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254December 2, 2022 8:58 PM

R254 Someone’s gonna have fun with the green screen filter on that one!

by Anonymousreply 255December 2, 2022 9:03 PM

On Meg, I think it may not look too bad if she wore the proper undergarments.

by Anonymousreply 256December 2, 2022 9:12 PM

Damn R254. Megs couldn’t pull this off even when she was at her fighting weight.

by Anonymousreply 257December 2, 2022 9:12 PM

In keeping with tonight’s sustainability theme, The Princess has rented her dress by Solace London from the fashion rental platform HURR. Kate is also wearing a diamond and emerald choker that belonged to Diana, Princess of Wales.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258December 2, 2022 9:12 PM

There’s not enough Spanx in the world R256

by Anonymousreply 259December 2, 2022 9:13 PM

That crowd at r227 is massive. She looked like she was just in the middle of it, you can’t see any barriers although I’m sure they were there.

by Anonymousreply 260December 2, 2022 9:14 PM

Not too crazy about the dayglo color but Kate looks stunning.

by Anonymousreply 261December 2, 2022 9:17 PM

R256 Meg is too boxy to pull that look off.

by Anonymousreply 262December 2, 2022 9:19 PM

That is what corsets are for. To create a waist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263December 2, 2022 9:20 PM

I’m with R262.

It would be a definite fashion fail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264December 2, 2022 9:24 PM

Diana had the Revenge Dress.

Catherine pulled out The Revenge Choker.

"Princess Catherine stepped out wearing Diana’s choker. The one that has the emerald Meg wanted as her engagement ring."

by Anonymousreply 265December 2, 2022 9:24 PM

For reference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266December 2, 2022 9:29 PM

The “green screen” dress has to be deliberate although it’s kinda the wrong occasion. But the memes will be funny.

by Anonymousreply 267December 2, 2022 9:32 PM

View from the back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268December 2, 2022 9:38 PM

I do wish these royal ladies with the Rapunzel locks could stop touching their hair. That's one thing Diana never had to do, and it added to her elegance.

by Anonymousreply 269December 2, 2022 9:39 PM

I love how in sync they are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270December 2, 2022 9:42 PM

This is so tacky and a very Kartrashian/JLo level endeavor.

by Anonymousreply 271December 2, 2022 10:48 PM

You just know that as she was putting the final touches on her lipstick, Kate was looking in the mirror and thinking to herself, “THIS is how you do green, bitch - the color of your envy. And with Diana’s emeralds.”

by Anonymousreply 272December 2, 2022 11:15 PM

No R271. This is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273December 2, 2022 11:22 PM

What future can Harry and Meghan have? What's their endgame? Can't figure it out. They claim they want to be philanthropists while making bank off... charities? This makes no sense. Neither of them have anything vaguely approaching talent and they can only get so-and-so many revenge shows. Then they've shot their wad.

They act like disgruntled teenagers. Which is depressing as they're over 40.

by Anonymousreply 274December 2, 2022 11:32 PM

That choker is worth more than the Olive Garden mansion.

by Anonymousreply 275December 2, 2022 11:37 PM

Looks like the Princess of Wales learned a thing or two on how to send a message via accessories. Choke on in Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 276December 2, 2022 11:54 PM

"Live from Montecito."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277December 3, 2022 12:05 AM

R254 - She looks so amazing in that green dress and Diana's iconic emerald and diamond choker. Because the event was about conservation, Kate actually rented the gown from the British version of Rent the Runway. Very few woman can pull of that color or shape. She's always channeling the queen with her bright, neon green.

by Anonymousreply 278December 3, 2022 12:17 AM

[quote]William looks hot as hell walking with CK.

He really does & I saw DL fave Jack Schlossberg. Always trailing around behind his mom, though Ed is looking like death warmed over these days, so I guess someone had to do it. You know, it's kind of sad: I remember a time when this kind of thing would've brought out the whole Kennedy clan. But you kind of get the impression that Caroline doesn't have much to do with the rest of them anymore.

Those people who traveled from multiple states to see Kate; I think she's awesome & very good at her job, but no way would I go out of my way to see her. Not out of disrespect, but because I just don't care that much.

by Anonymousreply 279December 3, 2022 12:22 AM

I love when William deviate from his typical outfits. I love him in the velvet blzaers. They always look amazing. He really looks very fit. I know Carol and Kate follow this grueling pilates regime and that William is very much into power yoga.

by Anonymousreply 280December 3, 2022 12:24 AM

Megz wouldn't dare wear anything rented or not expensive. But she would definitely try to squeeze herself into something similar.

There is just no way she will be able to top this FU to her from the Kate.

by Anonymousreply 281December 3, 2022 12:50 AM

R273 I meant Harry & Meghan's docuseries trailer so we're in agreement actually

by Anonymousreply 282December 3, 2022 12:55 AM

You see that photo in the trailer where Harry is kissing her cheek, she throws her arms around his neck and smiles affectionately in the direction of the camera?

Must be her favourite frau pose because she did it with Cory too:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283December 3, 2022 1:01 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284December 3, 2022 1:37 AM

R284 According to this exclusive from the DM, H&M's relationship with Netflix is at an all time low. Things are so bad, apparently the couple fear that their six-part documentary will be a hatchet job on their reputation. Netflix has opted to go with their original edit rejecting H&M's demands for further edits. Netflix insiders are predicting H&M will be let lose from their contract as early as January as they have been labelled "impossible to work with."

by Anonymousreply 285December 3, 2022 1:39 AM

Funny how Harry didnt complain about his safety when he was photographed naked in a Vegas hotel room with a bunch of strippers.

by Anonymousreply 286December 3, 2022 1:48 AM

I would imagine that the Palace has a file a mile long on Meghan and certainly on Harry. What does the Palace do when they are attacked but must remained muzzled? Leak damning information? Much of the source material for Valentine Low's book courtiers came from the Palace's defensive attack on Meghan's bullying right when the Oprah interview was released. Why bother removing titles when that will just make the BRF look petty? Instead, simply release damning information about Meghan and let public opinion destroy them.

As people have said upthread, Americans have no affinity to M&H. They are simply entertainment to us and they provide us with one of our favorite pastimes, putting someone on a pedestal and then knocking them off if it. Nobody gives a shit about them or their work. We only care about their drama and when that's used up, so will they. There are very people the American public stay loyal to and these two definitely do not fall into that category.

[quote] We don't speak that way to other people in this family, Meghan!"

[quote] Thank goodness Meghan isn't coming!

by Anonymousreply 287December 3, 2022 1:56 AM

It's refreshing to see the ease and grace with which Willian and Kate move with each other as opposed to the over-the-top theatrics and bizarre clutching at each other the Harkles engage in.

by Anonymousreply 288December 3, 2022 2:46 AM

Another iconic photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289December 3, 2022 4:25 AM

The View has turned on Meghan and Harry. Ana Navarro says she's sick of Duke and Duchess of Sussex's crying while Joy says Meghan has never provided proof the racism allegations. All the hosts agreed the timing of the Netflix trailer looks petty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290December 3, 2022 4:32 AM

Can we rename that gorgeous emerald choker as the "FU choker?"

by Anonymousreply 291December 3, 2022 4:37 AM

The FU choker is brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 292December 3, 2022 4:51 AM

All I see in that pretentious trailer is Smeg's love for herself. I don't see a love story between two people. I see a conceited middle-aged woman who wants the world to see how "cute" she looks kissing her man, how "cute" she looks hugging him, how unbelievably "cute" she looks crying in front of an Hermes blanket, on and on and on. Not one photo looks authentic. Don't even get me started on the photoshopping.

by Anonymousreply 293December 3, 2022 6:03 AM

The FU choker looks amazing on Kate who has the perfect coloring for emerald green.

It'd look just atrocious on Meg. No idea why she's obsessed with wearing green as green, particularly emerald green, does nothing for her.

by Anonymousreply 294December 3, 2022 11:38 AM

(Where's a pic of Meg wearing the Kermit cape dress when you need it?)

by Anonymousreply 295December 3, 2022 11:40 AM

Joachim of Denmark is moving to the U.S. He and halfwit Harry could do a whinge fest podcast together. "Spares Speak"!

by Anonymousreply 296December 3, 2022 12:36 PM

[quote]Can we rename that gorgeous emerald choker as the "FU choker?"

I call it my "Choke Her!"

by Anonymousreply 297December 3, 2022 2:09 PM

I like that the couple doesn't like the edit that will be released and wanted some things removed that were not.

That bodes well for some fireworks from the Palace.

by Anonymousreply 298December 3, 2022 2:12 PM

Best comment on YouTube:

[quote] I can't stop laughing at Meghan - "when the stakes are this high...." Like she's talking about the Cuban Missile Crisis or something LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 299December 3, 2022 2:13 PM

I wish Kate had worn a darker green, I think it’s her best color.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300December 3, 2022 3:47 PM

When the steaks are high… you eat!

by Anonymousreply 301December 3, 2022 4:05 PM

Could we WW this thread back to life?

by Anonymousreply 302December 3, 2022 4:05 PM

They are going to tell it to us now even though they told us before, and they will continue to tell us their “story” because they have absolutely nothing of substance to contribute to society.

by Anonymousreply 303December 3, 2022 4:10 PM

R303 they’re telling you now, so they don’t have to tell you later

by Anonymousreply 304December 3, 2022 4:11 PM

Trust, they will continue to tell you later R304.

by Anonymousreply 305December 3, 2022 4:12 PM

I understand that she can now cry on cue in two seconds now seeing as the stakes are so high.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306December 3, 2022 4:28 PM

Here's the cold heart truth for H&M, even if America suddenly falls in love with them (I don't believe the media hype that Harry and Meghan are super popular in the US), what next? After the docu-series and Harry's book what else is there left to say about the BRF? That's the only reason the vast majority of people are interested in them is because of the dirt they have. They are not particularly engaging personalities, no one can really highlight what they actually do. If anything most people are either mildly entertained by them or increasingly tired of the story. I mean they haven't been working royals for nearly 3 years and they are still moaning?

The Netflix trailer actually seems to have backfired against them. People can see it was a deliberate attempt to sabotage W&C and it makes them look petty and insecure.

by Anonymousreply 307December 3, 2022 9:54 PM

R307 Megz has some rope and she ready to pull a Jussie.

Her next step will be to unravel Harry and destroy him, then emerge as the survivor and angelic hero, rescuing the little children from the evil Prince and his satanic family.

by Anonymousreply 308December 3, 2022 10:12 PM

Harry posted some pic of himself in a Spiderman costume to wish Merry Christmas to somebody.... He's seriously unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 309December 3, 2022 11:35 PM

Omg. The Harkles have been busted faking the paparazzi photo in the trailer. The photo they used is from a Harry Potter premiere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310December 3, 2022 11:51 PM

The Youtube comments on the Netflix trailer are hysterical.

It's like a DL "Let's be...." thread only just about every comment starts with "I loved the part where....." Example: "I loved the part where she phoned her father who suffered a stroke. I shed one tear from my left eye.".

by Anonymousreply 311December 4, 2022 12:07 AM

Their only chance of positive coverage in the US is continued grievance/victimhood--that still trumps everything, at least in mainstream outlets. They have no charisma, talent or authenticity to gain any other kind of following.

Progressives hate them because of their privilege, fraus side with the royal family. The A-list will be even warier of them after her obvious score-settling in the podcast. The DM quoted George Wayne as saying, "There is no one that I know, or care to know, who is a fan of the calculating, mousy subterfuge of Meghan."

by Anonymousreply 312December 4, 2022 6:05 AM

Maybe for the woke outlets r312 absolutely no one else is giving them anything close to positive attention. Conservatives are having a lot of fun at their expense lol.

by Anonymousreply 313December 4, 2022 7:01 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314December 4, 2022 8:09 AM

Any mention of the British Royal Klan's racism will activate the black community who love Meghan. Let's hope they reveal Camilla's evil at least.

by Anonymousreply 315December 4, 2022 8:24 AM

Duchess Backfat!

by Anonymousreply 316December 4, 2022 8:26 AM

[quote]Progressives hate them because of their privilege

I don't think that is true, based on Twitter. Most of the progressives I follow support them because of the accusations of racism.

And with Harkle vs. BRF, you can't pick a side because of "privilege."

by Anonymousreply 317December 4, 2022 2:20 PM

Grievance is so boring ultimately.

by Anonymousreply 318December 4, 2022 2:42 PM

Real far lefties can't stand them because of their privilege, because she married into the BRF, and because of her faux politics. On ONTD, every post about them has the disclaimer "she had to endure so much racism" and "she's so beautiful" and then comes the criticism. I'd argue The Cut piece was written from that point of view, too.

by Anonymousreply 319December 4, 2022 3:04 PM

Members of Netflix's scientific advisory group have filed a formal complaint with the steamer's management claiming that the timing of the trailer for Harry and Meghan's new show distracted from the Earthshot Prize which aims to tackle climate change. IN a statement they said: “Netflix has been a leader on producing valuable content to educate on environmental issues. It is therefore disappointing that they air negative messages on the very same day as the Earthshot Prize. The remarkable finalists and winners of the Earthshot Prize are changing the world. They deserve all attention and recognition so the timing of this release from Netflix, a sustainability content leader, is profoundly disappointing."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320December 4, 2022 4:44 PM

Reality TV Show vs. Scientific Documentaries. Uh-oh. Netflix got caught with its trash showing.

by Anonymousreply 321December 4, 2022 7:00 PM

New trailer alert 🚨

They look insane trying to stir up the drama. She’s a sick individual who has played him so hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322December 5, 2022 12:29 PM

Soooo even some of their avid supporters in the UK press seem to be turning on them today. Rather than boosting their image, I think this docuseries stands to be the final nail in the coffin. It looks insanely bitter and emotionally unbalanced.

by Anonymousreply 323December 5, 2022 2:40 PM

[quote]Grievance is so boring ultimately.

Nearly as boring as genteel racism.

by Anonymousreply 324December 5, 2022 2:47 PM

I'm one of those people who had been indifferent on Meghan and Harry....but this trailer looks so bitter and vindictive. They come off as a couple of teenagers pissed off that mommy and daddy wouldn't let them have their way rather than two middle aged millionaires.

by Anonymousreply 325December 5, 2022 5:25 PM

Sounds like the same Africa interview/Finding Freedom/Oprah litany jazzed up by Netflix: had to protect his family/didn't want history to repeat itself/Meghan was a star who had to be brought down/she was brought down by 1) racism and 2) the family's leaking and planting stories to undermine her.

Hopefully the director throws in some B-roll of them being ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 326December 5, 2022 6:01 PM

Charles needs to issue a statement informing his son that out of an abundance of love he won't be inviting them to the Coronation so that they don't have to suffer anymore due to the "hierarchy" and his rock star wife won't be in any further danger in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 327December 5, 2022 6:39 PM

Lol. Omg. She is constantly crying and Harry is just looking around like yep, this is my life. And how she wipes her tears with two hands in a big outward sweeping motion? Oy vey. What a couple of dopes.

by Anonymousreply 328December 5, 2022 6:40 PM

They should call this show Arrested Development.

by Anonymousreply 329December 5, 2022 6:41 PM

The subtitle of the show is: Daddy Shrunk Our Allowance

by Anonymousreply 330December 5, 2022 6:45 PM

The DM has already got a little dirt on the dude in the trailer intoning that it's about race--he tweeted about Wills and Kate aging poorly despite having staff.

Sounds more like Real Housewives than Eyes on the Prize.

by Anonymousreply 331December 5, 2022 6:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332December 5, 2022 6:48 PM

They say there's a war waged against Meghan and use the term 'klan grannies' to describe those waging the war. You bitches should be delighted!

by Anonymousreply 333December 5, 2022 6:49 PM

Is the guy in the trailer "Bouzy" who patrols Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 334December 5, 2022 6:52 PM

Bouzy is a fake technie and a real grifter. He gets paid by publicists to try to control the narrative on Twitter about their employers. He notably works for Meghan and Amber Heard. He's one bot Musk should cancel.

by Anonymousreply 335December 5, 2022 6:56 PM

That guy in R332's link speaking of other people ageing badly is pretty rich . . .

by Anonymousreply 336December 5, 2022 6:56 PM

I was just imagining what it would be like to have lost my father recently, then my mother only months ago, and then watching as my child attacked me in the press over and over as a horrible person. I know the royals suck in their own ways, but that's still such a nasty emotional assault for anyone to deal with.

The goal of the Sussexes is to inflict as much pain and humiliation as they can, and hopefully make a buck while doing so.

I don't think for one moment Meghan feels bad about any of this. Not even the hate she receives. I think she's been planning this narrative the whole time and is loving the attention, good and bad.

by Anonymousreply 337December 5, 2022 7:07 PM

Reddit has an image of them walking along side JFK's car in Dallas to go along with all their other fake images.

by Anonymousreply 338December 5, 2022 7:26 PM

[quote]the family's leaking and planting stories to undermine her.

I think they're both ridiculous, but I *kind of* believe that the BRF hyped up Harkle-o-rama vs. talking about Pervy Andrew, but I think "undermining" her is her own & Harry's paranoia. I think they very much wanted her to succeed as she does represent the new face of the UK and wanted Harry to have a stable partner/care taker, since there is ample evidence that they put the A Team on the case.

Assuming they listen to anyone, they both just seem so poorly advised.

by Anonymousreply 339December 5, 2022 7:32 PM

Given all the staff that have left their company or charity or whatever it's supposed to be, sounds like they could commiserate with all the Buck House staffers Meghan harassed.

by Anonymousreply 340December 5, 2022 7:33 PM

Twitter seems to be turning on them today. I agree with this bitch...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341December 5, 2022 9:35 PM

That nasty ass potato head looking guy is a huge conman who doesn't pay his rent.

by Anonymousreply 342December 6, 2022 12:14 AM

R324 "Genteel racism," mhm. Well, since an abject apology and worldwide condemnation isn't enough (surprise), why don't you tell us what's needed to make things right? A check for a million billion jillion dollars, made out to you? Still would never be enough.

Meanwhile, I'm almost done with the Bower book, and notice that a strong theme throughout is protection - Harry and Meg are constantly harping on how nobody "protected" her etc etc. That and race racety race race, of course. So the trailer is unsurprising. How awful and cynical those two are. Given so much, they've thrown away the chance to do real good, and chosen instead to stoke division. So low.

But hey, they know how to bring the drama. I'll watch. This I gotta see.

by Anonymousreply 343December 6, 2022 12:31 AM

After watching the two trailers I firmly believe she did not change Harry. He’s always been an arrogant, nasty piece of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344December 6, 2022 12:32 AM

This is going to be both juicy and a train wreck. The trailer teases Harry claiming that his family briefed against him in the press, which was a step further than he was willing to admit to Oprah. I’m looking forward to it.

by Anonymousreply 345December 6, 2022 12:39 AM

Diana used to run from photographers and literally be hounded.

I don't think Harry or Meghan had to deal with much of this physical harassment. A headline of words is nothing compared to being pushed and surrounded by a mob everywhere you go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346December 6, 2022 1:04 AM

The trailer is once again filled with fake pap intrusions. They are being called out all over SM. How embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 347December 6, 2022 1:06 AM

Meg was never chased or hounded by paps. That is one of the main reasons she is so angry all the time.

by Anonymousreply 348December 6, 2022 1:09 AM

[quote]Well, since an abject apology and worldwide condemnation isn't enough (surprise), why don't you tell us what's needed to make things right?

How about limiting the Klan Granny Uppity Negress Outrage threads to six per day? That would be a start.

by Anonymousreply 349December 6, 2022 1:11 AM

Step 1, for R349: Not participating in the KGUNO threads.

by Anonymousreply 350December 6, 2022 1:14 AM

R348 The difference is Diana never had to do gestures for attention. Meghan was cringey af showing her belly off to the paparazzi so they could see how big her tummy was while simultaneously clapping at the opening of that grocery store.

Harry is just as bad as she is. Whining about how hard is life is. No one can relate to you, Prince of royalty born famous and living in palaces. Boo hoo daddy cut you off because you wouldn't play the game. The only rules to that game were don't do shit to get this good life taken away!

by Anonymousreply 351December 6, 2022 1:17 AM

[quote]Step 1, for [R349]: Not participating in the KGUNO threads.

Something tells me you stupid twats would carry on quite well without me.

Again, I don't give a flying fuck what you think about Meghan and Harry, positive or negative. No dog in that fight. It's the mind-numbing [bold]VOLUME[/bold] of these idiotic obsessive-compulsive threads that's beyond annoying.

by Anonymousreply 352December 6, 2022 1:23 AM

Who the fuck is this twat at R349/R352?

by Anonymousreply 353December 6, 2022 1:30 AM

It's hilarious how they keep trying to push this narrative the Meghan was followed and hounded by crowds of photographers. "I didn't want history to repeat itself." Oh, Harry!

by Anonymousreply 354December 6, 2022 1:31 AM

Seems like at Harry and Meg's place people spend a lot of time looking at what another person is doing - e.g., crying, holding head in hands, grimacing. Instead of inquiring hey what's up, they just look at them. It's like some weird psych ward.

by Anonymousreply 355December 6, 2022 2:23 AM

Diana, like Meghan, contacted journos and paps to leak info or alert them as to where she'd be when it suited her. But she also wanted to completely control the amount, tone and timing of her coverage, which nobody can do.

Publicity is a double-edged sword, which is why wise people don't court it.

by Anonymousreply 356December 6, 2022 10:24 AM

FYI:

R349 / R352 is the pathetic Sussex fancunt still trying to make Klan Granny happen, now using yet another account (how many accounts has she got by now? 25?)

by Anonymousreply 357December 6, 2022 11:25 AM

So they had to use fake pap photos because they were never actually hounded by paparazzi? Weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 358December 6, 2022 4:46 PM

Meghan and Harry's team just responded to the controversy surrounding the trailer using unrelated footage buy saying: "It's not meant to be literal."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359December 6, 2022 7:42 PM

Michael Cohen complained about them using his court visit to pretend Harry and Meghan are absolutely terrorized by paps! They had to call Backgrid to get a pap to cover them arriving in NYC. Unfortunately, the pap also caught a pic of the private plane they flew in on. Who is paying for all their private jets? That's twice in one week Her Majesty Markle could only take private jets.

by Anonymousreply 360December 6, 2022 11:30 PM

Meghan is obsessed with the color green because it's the color of money.

by Anonymousreply 361December 6, 2022 11:49 PM

[Quote]Over a photograph of the Royal family at Trooping the Colour in 2019, which has been framed to make it look as if the Cambridge family were in the centre rather than the late Queen, Prince Harry says: “There’s a hierarchy of the family.

No shit Harry. We know that. Youre the "spare". This is what he is actually upset about, instead of being insanely grateful he never had to take the bus or work a day in his life.

And Megan? Not sure what her damn problem is. If it werent for Harry, she would be living in obscurity with Cory in Toronto sucking him off nightly while simultaneously trying to use him to get a cooking show or cookbook.

by Anonymousreply 362December 7, 2022 12:56 AM

Harry is a lame excuse for a man.

by Anonymousreply 363December 9, 2022 5:06 PM

Reading the comments here is way better than watching the series could be. Six hours of whining, Mills & Boon posing and poorly thought out lies sounds intolerable.

The Days of the Sussexes.

by Anonymousreply 364December 9, 2022 10:42 PM

KLAN WHORES

by Anonymousreply 365December 9, 2022 11:42 PM

And now we're supposed to believe they met because he saw a photo of her on instagram using the puppy dog filter? She'd been asking UK celeb Lizzie Cundy to set her up with a famous British man (they tried unsuccessfully with soccer star Ashley Cole and some reality TV guy) and we're supposed to believe PRINCE Harry just happened to see her picture in a silly filter and went after her?

Why lie and say they were set up on a blind date? Why lie about his marriage proposal taking place in the kitchen when they were roasting a chicken, when it actually happened outside?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366December 10, 2022 12:10 AM

I thought that pimp Markus Anderson introduced them.

by Anonymousreply 367December 10, 2022 12:13 AM

[quote] Reading the comments here is way better than watching the series could be. Six hours of whining, Mills & Boon posing and poorly thought out lies sounds intolerable.

The one advantage to social media and a 24 hour news cycle, especially in the UK is they always release all the material before the series or book comes out. You don't need to bother with the Royal books because the serialization gives all the juicy bits. Don't want to read that? There are bullet points with the most noteworthy clips.

I was going to watch the series, but it's already been covered and analyzed that there is no need. An amazing poster also linked all three hours of it on the Revenge 15 thread so that people won't give it clicks. I actually cancelled Netflix today, not b/c of M&H but I've seen everything I had wanted to for now and was going to cancel anyway, so why not do it now.

by Anonymousreply 368December 10, 2022 1:30 AM

R368 You’re such an inspiration!

by Anonymousreply 369December 10, 2022 1:33 AM

Something more interesting to watch than the Arrested Development Duo's Soap opera is "A Royal Grand Design". It's on YouTube. Prince Charles organized the purchase of the country home Dumfries, its house full of Chippendale furniture and massive grounds in 2010 for the Prince's Trust. The house had fallen into disrepair. The area in Scotland was hopelessly depressed. He renovated the whole house, restored the priceless furniture and the gardens, training and giving work to locals who had been unemployed since the coal mines had closed down. It's magnificent. On the grounds there is now a school to train chefs, another for gardeners, another for carpenters and a STEM center and of course an organic farming school.

I think Americans are unaware of how much work the Prince's Trust has done over the decades to support poor, disenfranchised youth, many the children of immigrants, training them for a sought-after trade and financing their start-up businesses. There's nothing comparable here. It was to mark the opening of Dumfries House that Jenna Bush had gone to Scotland to interview Charles when the Queen suddenly died.

by Anonymousreply 370December 10, 2022 2:25 AM

I recall that Tom Inskip knew MM through yachting, and he introduced Harry, thinking he wanted the same service.

by Anonymousreply 371December 10, 2022 2:50 AM

I watched some of it, Meghan certainly knows how to turn on the charm, and seems quite mischievous and irreverent. I bet Harry adores her shock jockery. I could imagine her after that first meeting with William and Kate her going, "wow, they've sure got some sticks up their ass!" and him giggling ecstatically. I think she pokes holes in that bubble of "formality" and he loves it. It would be ok for them in private, but doing it publicly is juvenile and bratty at best.

by Anonymousreply 372December 10, 2022 3:54 AM

Natural beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373December 10, 2022 5:40 AM

Meghan took a two hour etiquette lesson from a British ex pat before moving to London. Do you think this old pro failed to tell her she had to curtsy to HM?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374December 10, 2022 5:48 AM

[quote] I think Americans are unaware of how much work the Prince's Trust has done over the decades to support poor, disenfranchised youth, many the children of immigrants, training them for a sought-after trade and financing their start-up businesses.

Thank you, Peter Morgan, but we already read that on the end titles for one of your episodes this season for "The Crown." We don't need to hear it yet again.

by Anonymousreply 375December 10, 2022 6:02 AM

Meeting family members of your new boyfriend wearing ripped jeans and no shoes is trashy.

And comparing the British Royal Family to Medieval Times is insulting and stupid.

Northwestern should ask for their diploma back.

by Anonymousreply 376December 10, 2022 6:04 AM

[quote] Meeting family members of your new boyfriend wearing ripped jeans and no shoes is trashy.

It would be bad enough if they were ordinary people; but to do it for royals???

Everything about her is so studied and pre-planned... she clearly wanted to leave an impression on Harry by doing that.

by Anonymousreply 377December 10, 2022 6:09 AM

R376 She is living proof that communications majors are the dumbest.

by Anonymousreply 378December 10, 2022 6:24 AM

MM is Harry's proxy; she does all the things he would like to do, but does not dare. But the theatrical curtsey was a bridge too far, because that was the queen.

by Anonymousreply 379December 10, 2022 6:47 AM

Push that Overton Window, Meg!

by Anonymousreply 380December 10, 2022 7:01 AM

The only yacht slut was Kate Middleton.

by Anonymousreply 381December 10, 2022 11:41 AM

So the message is, 'I tried my hardest to fit in, but I am American, how could I be expected to know these bizarre customs, and everyone was so cold and unfriendly to me, it was just unbearable, so I had no choice but to give up'?

by Anonymousreply 382December 10, 2022 11:49 AM

[quote] everyone was so cold and unfriendly to me, it was just unbearable, so I had no choice but to give up'?

Says the woman who dumps her husband and returns her wedding rings to him by FedEx. And the woman who ignores her father having a heart attack and refuses to allow him to meet her husband after she bags a “prince”. Also the woman who abuses her staff.

by Anonymousreply 383December 10, 2022 11:57 AM

R381, thanks for your contribution pudding’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384December 10, 2022 12:16 PM

She's not cold. She only throws hot tea!

by Anonymousreply 385December 10, 2022 3:36 PM

Found this meme on my Internet travels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386December 10, 2022 4:46 PM

Who is mega Diesel Dyke Jill Smoller?

by Anonymousreply 387December 10, 2022 5:46 PM

They’re fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 388December 10, 2022 5:47 PM

Is Harry autistic or Aspie?

by Anonymousreply 389December 10, 2022 5:48 PM

Megz will never get the attention Diana did, she might get half if she went full Britney. Harry remembers all the media circus as a kid, and Meghan feeds a delusion that she’s a sort-of reincarnation of Diana. It’s kind of like if you grow up eating bologna sandwiches and you meet some charming chameleon sociopath who makes you bologna sandwiches, but with different brand mayo and bologna, it’s not the same but it’s familiar and good enough.

by Anonymousreply 390December 10, 2022 5:54 PM

R389 he's just plain stupid.

by Anonymousreply 391December 10, 2022 5:54 PM

He bitches about being photographed constantly, yet that’s every baby Frau’s dream, including his wife. They love the ideal of people being obsessed with them, but them going “no, give me my privacy!”

It’s a really weird hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 392December 10, 2022 6:00 PM

HAZ

H

M

stupid fucking nicknames

by Anonymousreply 393December 10, 2022 6:00 PM

He looks smelly.

by Anonymousreply 394December 10, 2022 6:01 PM

Will they include the part where he dumps her and that psychopath shows up at a destination wedding uninvited?

by Anonymousreply 395December 10, 2022 6:02 PM

She has brainwashed him that she is just like Diana.

She basically pushes the baby’s face against the glass of Diana’s photo. “WHO IS THAT?!? THAT IS GRANNY DIANA!!!!”

by Anonymousreply 396December 10, 2022 6:05 PM

Does anyone else think Haz and Nicky used to knock each other’s willies around?

by Anonymousreply 397December 10, 2022 6:06 PM

No mention of the swaztika incident

by Anonymousreply 398December 10, 2022 6:09 PM

He’s an asshole and she’s a rancid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 399December 10, 2022 6:17 PM

Abigail Spencer seems like if Parker Posey were a nobody grifter.

by Anonymousreply 400December 10, 2022 6:18 PM

They dressed up like terrorists for that Halloween party.

by Anonymousreply 401December 10, 2022 6:23 PM

So her black heritage wasn't an issue until she moved to Britain?

But...she's long claimed she missed out on roles in Hollywood "because of being biracial".

Can't have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 402December 10, 2022 9:17 PM

Did this thread get paywalled?

by Anonymousreply 403December 10, 2022 10:05 PM

She wants to be Princess Diana, Oprah and Nelson Mandela combined and ten times greater so badly it's pathetic.

I wanted to punch her in the face, rip off her cheap weave and flush it down the toilet so badly when she mocked The Queen with that over the top curtsy demonstration.

by Anonymousreply 404December 10, 2022 10:54 PM

I think they are hammering their nails to their own coffin with their horrible and tone deaf attitude. Worldwide there is a crisis and they are constantly wining in their 16 million dollar mansion. She is a narcissist, a horrible nasty fake bitch person. I just want and wish for her total downfall, her own implosion and fall from grace. Her mocking of the Queen was a total demonstration of who she really is. Keep destroying yourself MeMe Gain!

by Anonymousreply 405December 10, 2022 11:37 PM

I think this is the peak for them. It’s all downhill now.

by Anonymousreply 406December 11, 2022 7:31 AM

The one thing about Meghan I like is that she doesn’t upspeak or vocal fry too much.

by Anonymousreply 407December 11, 2022 7:32 AM

KLAN CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 408December 11, 2022 7:54 AM

The Sussexes keep thinking that if only they explained themselves correctly, then people would understand and be on their side. But they can't win for losing at this point; people think that what they have done cannot be justified or mitigated. It's like being fired for cause from a job. There's no way back.

by Anonymousreply 409December 11, 2022 8:08 AM

And they get caught out on lies (ie the backyard wedding), clumsy insults to the UK and Commonwealth public (like calling the public wedding a spectacle) and change their stories unnecessarily. Why not say they met on instagram in the beginning? Why tell a story about the proposal happening when they were roasting chicken when it was a picnic? It's just all so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 410December 11, 2022 11:15 AM

They think people are stupid and gullible. And it's true - at least when it comes to their lunatic fans who believe EVERYTHING their goddess says.

by Anonymousreply 411December 11, 2022 11:18 AM

Stay pressed R408

by Anonymousreply 412December 11, 2022 4:06 PM

The palace is responding to some of her lies. Unsurprisingly, she was never told that she couldn't invite her niece, and she got lessons in protocol.

by Anonymousreply 413December 11, 2022 4:10 PM

As part of my job I interact extensively with blue collar southern Californians. They really do highly value blurting out any thought that pops into their head. They think this is a positive trait.

I myself grew up blue collar but on the East coast where we were expected to have basic manners.

From the very beginning I could see Meghan (raised in blue collar SoCal) was on a cultural collision course with the royal family.

She thinks any inane thought that pops into her head must be immediately said aloud or acted upon. She is not a grownup.

She’s in for a hard road when she hits menopause and is OFFICIALLY no longer a hot young thing. One wonders, though, why she decided to trade on her looks at all. She is not a natural beauty and probably could have had a better career if she’d decided to focus on academics.

It’s hard to understand how someone who thought of herself as “the smart one” decided to major in Communications. That’s a joke.

I’m 10 years older than her and I wouldn’t have even been friends with someone with that skank major, even in my day.

by Anonymousreply 414December 11, 2022 4:25 PM

Communications at Northwestern is Showbiz 101.

by Anonymousreply 415December 11, 2022 8:36 PM

Meghan Markle has a HUGE vagina.

by Anonymousreply 416December 12, 2022 6:59 AM

Let's talk about Meghan Markel's hopeful, huge Christmas cavernous hole hoping for the Maggi this season!

She claims the "Nous!" Let her show us!

by Anonymousreply 417December 12, 2022 7:17 AM

No, it isn't r415. It's a completely different discipline.

by Anonymousreply 418December 12, 2022 7:29 AM

Was it wise of Doria to come out and speak on the documentary? Until now, she’s been very low key but Meghan needed her to demonstrate how close they were in her childhood to counteract the negative version in Bower’s book which has her living with her father from middle school through high school.

What’s the deal with the Delaware incorporated private nursing home that only exists on paper? Was that a business she intended to start and then changed her mind?

by Anonymousreply 419December 12, 2022 11:16 AM

[quote] probably could have had a better career if she’d decided to focus on academics

Academics?! This chick is thick as a brick.

Although, if by "if she'd decided focus on academics" you mean that if she had decided to suck off adademics resulting in her getting married to some college prof . . . now THAT could've worked.

by Anonymousreply 420December 12, 2022 12:22 PM

"What’s the deal with the Delaware incorporated private nursing home that only exists on paper?"

R419 - What are you talking about????

by Anonymousreply 421December 12, 2022 12:45 PM

Yeah, I don't think academics were in her stars. She was probably a good student and probably did well enough at uni, but that can be achieved by being a hard worker. If you've listened to any of her speechifying or her podcast musings, she comes across as intellectually limited.

Her talent is social climbing, with a side of basic lifestyle instagramming.

by Anonymousreply 422December 12, 2022 1:33 PM

^I think Megs is shrewd & calculating, though likely not book smart in the conventional sense. I think the "smart" business (aside from bragging) is a way to distinguish herself from Kate - and I'm not saying that Kate isn't smart - but she was clearly a "marriage major" type at university.

People who are smart don't need to tell you they're smart (I guess just sort of like people who are in love don't continually tell you they're in love)

by Anonymousreply 423December 12, 2022 3:15 PM

Harry looks like some kind of monkey or orang-utan in the first picture at the link. DAMN, he's ugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424December 12, 2022 11:12 PM

Meghan's lower jaw sticks out meaning her lower teeth stick out more than her top teeth. That's a typically black trait.

by Anonymousreply 425December 12, 2022 11:27 PM

Loving Kindness Senior Care Management. Run by Doria who quit her ( most recent short term) job right before the wedding. I've seen people post it has 9 million and the "address" is Megan's Hollywood lawyer's office. Doritos just as shady, if not more so, than Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 426December 13, 2022 2:54 AM

Norwegian body language expert: Meghan's behavior is fake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427December 13, 2022 5:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!