Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeff Leatham (Colton's florist ex) is a paypig?

The seated guy in this pic also goes by the name Vince Armstrong where he claims to be a 'straight' 'alpha' findom.

So Jeffy is paying to hang out with 'straight' bros?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2022 11:56 AM

Posting the link again for when the first post inevitably gets greyed out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2022 11:58 AM

He's a terrible florist and I don't understand how 5-star hotels have bought into this ridiculousness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2022 12:00 PM

I'll never understand how these old gay men just lack self-awareness.

Does he not realize how ridiculous and OLD he looks, partying with these young guys?

It doesn't make you look young. It makes you look even OLDER. And pathetic. And desperate.

If you cannot find peers your own age, and a relationship with someone your own age, there is something VERY wrong with you.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2022 4:47 PM

[quote]He's a terrible florist and I don't understand how 5-star hotels have bought into this ridiculousness.

I imagine he charges by the stem, which is a beancounter's dream.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2022 4:49 PM

Colto is better off without him.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2022 5:02 PM

I'm so glad to have no idea what's going on in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2022 5:23 PM

OP you could at least link what you are talking about. You say this guy is a "findom" but there is nothing showing that.

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2022 5:26 PM

The findom is sexy in a douchebrah way. But I suspect he may also be Princess Tiny Meat Findom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2022 5:28 PM

I appreciate his floral aesthetic but I mean, how hard can it really be? All he does is use the same flower in mass quantities.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2022 6:33 PM

Call me an old-fashioned gal, I think 5-star hotels should have beautiful floral BOUQUETS and ARRANGEMENTS of perfect flowers in sublime color combinations and styles. I'd be pissed walking into George V and seeing the lobbies and public rooms looking like a flower wholesaler to the trade.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2022 6:45 PM

here's Vince Dom getting serviced

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2022 8:11 PM

Thanks. Ok I was wrong. Findom has a beautiful cock. Not at all Dom in that video, however.

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2022 8:40 PM

r7 I didn't want to give him free advertising, nor come across as a certain poster who posts links to the socials of 'straight' bros all the time

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2022 10:05 PM

r3 Well if he is a submissive to the degree that he pays findoms, maybe he gets off on the humiliation of that?

But also, you seem to think a friend of the Kardashians is capable of feeling shame in the first place

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2022 10:07 PM

R11 that was I weird vid. I still cranked it but I was so confused.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2022 10:15 PM

The video wouldn't play for me R11, is it available anywhere else?

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2022 10:56 PM

I'M AMAZINGLY YOUNG LOOKING!

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2022 11:21 PM

R16 just search for Vince Armstrong

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2022 11:38 PM

A "straight" alpha? Call me, Jeff!

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2022 11:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!