Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brendan Fraser's two sons. Hot or not?

Brendan Fraser attended a screening of The Whale at Alice Tully Hall on Tuesday night with two of his three sons by his side. Holand, 18, and Leland, 16, posed for rare photos on the red carpet with their dad, showing off their unique sense of style.

Holden was dressed in a dark blue suede coat buttoned over a gray turtleneck with his dark black hair brushed neatly to the side. Leland, on the other hand, wore a black jacket and pants with a ‘70s-style button-down shirt. His nails were painted dark blue, and he wore his long red hair down and tucked behind his ears.

The Mummy star posed in the center of his two youngest boys, smiling in a blue pin-stripe suit and black glasses. Although the three men look distinctly different, they all share one trait: their striking blue eyes! The two have identical eye colors to their dad, which really stands out against the blue photo backdrop.

Fraser’s eldest son, Griffin, 20, was not in attendance. The very private actor, who shares all three kids with ex Afton Smith, recently opened up about Griffin in an interview with Freddie Prinze Jr. for Interview Magazine.

“I have three kids of my own,” Fraser said. “My oldest son Griffin has special needs. He’s autistic. He just turned 20. He’s a big kid. He’s six foot five. He’s got big hands and feet, a big body. I understand intimately what it is to be close to a person who lives with obesity.”

He continued, “And because of the beauty of his spectrum—call it a disorder if you will, I disagree with you—he knows nothing of irony. He doesn’t know what cynicism is. You can’t insult him. He can’t insult you. He’s the happiest person and is, in my life and many others’, also the manifestation of love.”

“Being with my kids and their mom and our family has given me such love that if ever I needed to hold something of value up to try and translate that to what was important to Charlie, I didn’t have to look far,” he added, referring to his character in The Whale.

In a 2018 interview with GQ, Fraser talked about his kids’ unique personalities. “Griffin’s rated on the autism spectrum. Um, and so he needs extra love in the world, and he gets it. And his brothers, ever since they were small, one was always the spokesperson and the other was the enforcer.”

It seems like Fraser and his kids have a great relationship, and he definitely seemed like one proud dad on the red carpet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 21, 2023 7:57 PM

The red head is gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2022 10:27 PM

Brendan lost a lot of weight.

I think he did something with his hair, too.

Looking good!

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2022 10:27 PM

Very handsome and pretty unique looking. But I don't see much resemblance to him or Afton Smith, except for the right one's wonky right eye. Wonder what happened there.

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2022 10:27 PM

Both sons have pretty solid bone structure…..but they looks so different, are they from the same mother?

by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2022 10:32 PM

They are both handsome.

So was there father at one point.

Fate can be so cruel but their dad seems to have a beautiful spirit which is better in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2022 10:34 PM

not a patch on their father in his heyday. the one on the left isn't bad looking, the one on the right is fugly.

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2022 10:44 PM

Yes very good looking, the both of them

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2022 10:46 PM

I want both of them in me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2022 10:49 PM

Handsome young me. I'll save the hot or not for a slightly older age. They are unique looking thats for sure. Very arty.

by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2022 10:49 PM

not!

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2022 10:50 PM

I like the redhead’s whole look.

by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2022 10:50 PM

The one in the right is hot but the ginger is creepy

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2022 10:51 PM

R11 They are both very fashionable and wear looks that fit their natural coloring to a T.

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2022 10:51 PM

Both very handsome. The black-haired one might want to have that strabismus fixed, though.

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2022 10:52 PM

Very handsome young men. Dad was a stunner back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2022 10:56 PM

They are both dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2022 10:57 PM

It must be comforting to Brendan that he's so famous for losing his looks but he is the proud parent of two handsome sons. Its a sweet compensation.

by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2022 11:01 PM

Can we see the father in their faces?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2022 11:03 PM

The redhead has the same jawline.

by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2022 11:04 PM

The redhead has a similar nose. He looks a lot like his young dad did.

by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2022 11:07 PM

Brendan had such widely spaced eyes as a very young man. And a pulpy mouth, which these boys lack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2022 11:09 PM

Are we sure the redheaded one isn’t trans? Look closely.

by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2022 11:14 PM

His eldest son is a redhead too.

by Anonymousreply 23November 30, 2022 11:16 PM

black nail polish and dangly earrings are much of a tell of anything on a teen fashion boy nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2022 11:18 PM

Lovely boys. Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2022 11:21 PM

The brothers don't look alike.

Do they have different mothers?

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2022 11:22 PM

Good looking kids dressed age appropriately and stylishly.

by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2022 11:26 PM

He looks proud, as he should be.

Also saw a photo of Pierce Brosnan’s family recently, and they’re all gorgeous people.

by Anonymousreply 28November 30, 2022 11:32 PM

Why is Mr. Toad standing between those two young Special Olympics kids?

by Anonymousreply 29November 30, 2022 11:38 PM

They're both quite tall young men. The redhead has great bone structure, he could walk a runway. The brunette looks like a budding academic. Cute kids.

by Anonymousreply 30November 30, 2022 11:53 PM

Redhead is much hotter than Papa ever was, with his bug eyed self.

by Anonymousreply 31November 30, 2022 11:58 PM

The ex wife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 1, 2022 1:42 AM

She looks a little like Saoirse Ronan.

by Anonymousreply 33December 1, 2022 1:52 AM

I'm thinking the oldest one is Griffin Arthur Fraser, the one on the right with dark hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 1, 2022 3:22 AM

The dark haired one is a little Miles Teller.

by Anonymousreply 35December 1, 2022 3:33 AM

'Leland' is a weak, effeminate name.

Which son is which?

The one on the right with the twisted mouth looks like Karen Blixen.

by Anonymousreply 36December 1, 2022 3:34 AM

Damn!

Leland the red head is super thin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 1, 2022 3:35 AM

Oh FANK you! You fixeded my daddy's career!

by Anonymousreply 38December 1, 2022 3:36 AM

Brendan is still very handsome. He looks great in that red carpet picture.

by Anonymousreply 39December 1, 2022 3:40 AM

He reminds me of the girl from ELECTION who died, r37.

by Anonymousreply 40December 1, 2022 3:41 AM

Griffin isn’t in the picture, he’s locked away.

by Anonymousreply 41December 1, 2022 3:44 AM

Pederasts.

by Anonymousreply 42December 1, 2022 3:46 AM

The redhead is actually hot. The other one looks like a smarmy little prick.

by Anonymousreply 43December 1, 2022 3:47 AM

Afton was once married to Cliff Barnes.

by Anonymousreply 44December 1, 2022 3:48 AM

The ginger would be so perfect if he's uncut and bottom.

by Anonymousreply 45December 1, 2022 3:52 AM

The redhead looks trans and dresses like a fop. The dark haired one is very handsome.

by Anonymousreply 46December 1, 2022 3:54 AM

I didn’t know this homo had sons.

by Anonymousreply 47December 1, 2022 3:54 AM

Will they both become obese in 20 years?

by Anonymousreply 48December 1, 2022 3:56 AM

[quote] The ginger would be so perfect if he's uncut and bottom.

He's Canadian, so the whole family is uncut.

by Anonymousreply 49December 1, 2022 3:58 AM

[quote] All About Brendan Fraser's 3 Kids

Brendan Fraser is a proud father of three.

The actor, who has recently made headlines for his comeback film role in The Whale, shares three sons with his ex-wife Afton Smith.

The couple first met in 1993 at the start of Fraser's career and eventually tied the knot on Sept. 27, 1998.

Fraser and Smith welcomed their first child, Griffin Arthur Fraser, a few years later in 2002. They then welcomed two more children: Holden Fletcher Fraser in 2004 and Leland Francis Fraser in 2006.

Fraser and Smith split in December 2007, and the former couple has continued to co-parent their children together, with Fraser noting in a 2018 GQ interview that his children visit him "all the time."

Though Fraser doesn't share much about his kids, he has talked about them from time to time in interviews. Most recently, his sons Holden and Leland made a rare public appearance as they joined Fraser for a screening of his upcoming film The Whale.

Here's everything to know about Fraser's kids.

Griffin Arthur Fraser

Griffin is Fraser and Smith's firstborn son, whom they welcomed on Sept. 17, 2002. In his interview with GQ in 2018, Fraser revealed that Griffin is on the autism spectrum. "He needs extra love in the world, and he gets it," he said of his then-15-year-old son.

"[He is] a curative on everyone who meets him, I noticed," the actor continued of his son. "People have some rough edges to them. Or he just makes them, I don't know…put things into sharper relief and maybe find a way to have a little bit more compassion. They don't put themselves first so much around him."

Holden Fletcher Fraser

Fraser and Smith welcomed their son Holden on Aug. 16, 2004. In his interview with GQ, Fraser opened up about his youngest sons' special bond with Griffin. "Ever since they were small, one was always the spokesperson and the other was the enforcer."

While speaking with PARADE in 2010, Fraser admitted that his film Extraordinary Measures, which follows a man on the verge of losing his critically ill children, gave him a newfound appreciation for his "very healthy" children.

"I always hug and kiss them whether they like it or not. I'm like, 'Come here, you,' and you blow raspberries on them. That's what I do," he said. "I'd throw myself in front of a train if I had to for their well being. That doesn't mean you can protect them from everything, but you have to try."

In November 2022, Holden made a rare public appearance with his father as he stepped out for a screening of The Whale in N.Y.C. Leland Francis Fraser

Leland is Fraser and Smith's youngest son, whom they welcomed on May 2, 2006. During an appearance on The Rachael Ray Show in February 2010, Fraser described his youngest as "a professional fire plug." "He goes through brushes and briers and comes out on the other side scratched and smiling. It's all good!"

During an interview with OK! in January 2009, Fraser said that fatherhood teaches him "how to love more and more every day." He also mentioned that he hopes to show his kids his films when they grow older.

"I know a satisfying experience at the movies with your family is a positive experience," he explains. "There are other films that I've made, and when those kids grow a little bit older, then I'll show them that work or they'll find it themselves."

In November 2022, Leland was by his brother Holden's side as they walked the red carpet with Fraser at a screening of The Whale at Alice Tully Hall in Lincoln Center.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 1, 2022 4:00 AM

Brendan really seems like a quality person.

by Anonymousreply 51December 1, 2022 4:08 AM

[quote] Brendan really seems like a quality person.

Is fat Brendan more of a "quality person" than sexy Brendan?

by Anonymousreply 52December 1, 2022 4:10 AM

What those boys have is the look of money. Both not ugly,but not stunning either.Its that polished glow of growing up rich that makes them stand out a little more.

by Anonymousreply 53December 1, 2022 4:10 AM

Are them boys cisgender?

by Anonymousreply 54December 1, 2022 4:10 AM

Yep. I'd gargle their nuts. (when they're adults, not smelly teenagers)

by Anonymousreply 55December 1, 2022 4:22 AM

This is his oldest son, who is autistic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 21, 2023 5:59 PM

Who’s the father?

by Anonymousreply 57January 21, 2023 6:25 PM

Hot enough

by Anonymousreply 58January 21, 2023 6:33 PM

[quote]So was there father at one point.

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 59January 21, 2023 6:35 PM

Do they identify as boys? The red headed one looks Non binary

by Anonymousreply 60January 21, 2023 6:38 PM

Why would you show a pic of the autistic son R56? Do you want him to be judged? It's inappropriate considering the thread title.

by Anonymousreply 61January 21, 2023 6:43 PM

I think they're both very striking. Hot? I'm not sure. I don't think either one will age well.

by Anonymousreply 62January 21, 2023 6:55 PM

Well, Pops didn’t so that’s probably true.

by Anonymousreply 63January 21, 2023 7:04 PM

The ginger looks like Half-Pint from "Little House on the Prairie"

by Anonymousreply 64January 21, 2023 7:19 PM

Anyone remember BF’s storyline on Scrubs? That one had me reaching for the Kleenex.

The dark haired one on the right looks like a Jonas brother. I think both are handsome.

by Anonymousreply 65January 21, 2023 7:51 PM

Both are handsome, but I find the dark haired one hot.

by Anonymousreply 66January 21, 2023 7:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!