Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matt Lauer is upset with Katie Couric

Poor Matt he feels so betrayed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 2, 2022 6:08 AM

He’s mad he didn’t get _____

by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2022 10:20 PM

Fuck off Matt Lauer, and stay fucked off. No one wants to hear from you you baldheaded geek.

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2022 10:21 PM

Don't get mad Matt get EVEN.

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2022 10:23 PM

Who cares. They're both vile. But a most people with that level of success usually are.

by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2022 10:23 PM

Don't worry, Matt.

Everyone hates Katie.

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2022 10:25 PM

I guess he didn't realize that a lot of those A-list "friendships" are situational only.

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2022 10:26 PM

^^ He was too glib R6

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2022 10:28 PM

[quote]His level of trust has just diminished with a lot of people he considered friends and much of that was because of Katie’s book, and because talking to people from his past is painful.

Oh, the humanity!

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2022 10:36 PM

Can I buy a vowel R1?

by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2022 10:37 PM

I'm staying outta this one!

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2022 10:38 PM

I was sodomized!

by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2022 10:41 PM

Who cares what that rapist thinks

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2022 10:44 PM

Katie Couric cares more about her career than Matt Lauer’s feelings??????

Unpossible!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2022 10:52 PM

Not much to feel sorry for Matt about. He more than made his own mess.

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2022 11:18 PM

I couldn't stand both Lauer and Couric.

The stupidity of his behavior with female co-workers is bad enough, but, he engaged in even more sexism when he asked Trump softball questions and yet was very "tough" on Hillary Clinton.

I always knew Lauer is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2022 11:37 PM

Katie has gotten too big for her britches and gone Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2022 12:26 AM

If the situation were reverse he wouldn't care about Katie at all.

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2022 12:27 AM

^very true Lauer was always a selfish bastard. This is karma knocking very loudly on his door.

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2022 12:31 AM

Between this story, and the TJ Holmes Amy robach affair I'm starting to think news anchors are more interesting than the people they report on and being unhinged is just apart of the job description. Don't forget batshit crazy Kari 'scari' Lake used to read the news as well or that gay meteorologist who was fired for leaking nudes and lusting after his boss online while high on meth. Are any of them normal people?

by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2022 12:46 PM

R19 Sarah Palin also worked in local news.

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2022 12:51 PM

Dude is such a weirdo. Everybody found out about the security button in journalist offices in the worst way possible.

Being a serial rapist is a disease because at one point back in the day he was not a bad looking guy. Just goes to show being a creep has very little to do with looks. He’s not interested in finding partners in the normal way.

by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2022 12:59 PM

Why wasn't he arrested if it's been proven that he sexuality assaulted women?

by Anonymousreply 22December 1, 2022 1:03 PM

^Typo for R22 that should read 'sexually assaulted'. Hate autocorrect 😑

by Anonymousreply 23December 1, 2022 1:04 PM

R22 he may have paid to make it go away. NBC may have helped him out on that because they may also have been liable.

by Anonymousreply 24December 1, 2022 1:08 PM

Terrible people being terribly offended by other terrible people!

by Anonymousreply 25December 1, 2022 1:10 PM

Too bad because Matt and Katie had really great chemistry. The show really hasn't been the same since.

by Anonymousreply 26December 1, 2022 1:15 PM

I love how they placed a quote by Katie "Matt, you can't put your arms around these women!" under a pic of Matt putting his arms around smiling Katie's tits.

by Anonymousreply 27December 1, 2022 1:39 PM

R22, consequences are for little people

by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2022 1:39 PM

If only Matt hadnt sexually abused so many women....

by Anonymousreply 29December 1, 2022 1:41 PM

If only Matt had kept his hair.

by Anonymousreply 30December 1, 2022 1:42 PM

Matt Lauer should have never been fired. He was fucking a chick, who let him fuck her up the ass numerous times and who kept coming back. He no longer wanted her, and she went to HR. He was a fairly attractive guy who liked to fuck. Big whoop. And this is all why #metoo has started to unravel. The sad part is the real cases of sexual harassment will now be overlooked because of a few people looking for cash prizes or to extend their 15 minutes of fame. And don't come for me, because deep down you all know it's true.

by Anonymousreply 31December 1, 2022 1:44 PM

I read the book. I thought she was very fair to Matt. Very matter of fact. She did say that at one point, she really had to make the choice between telling what she knew and standing by Matt, and it irrevocably damaged their relationship.

The book actually made me respect her more. Lots of negative quotes around the time of its publication but I at least think she was pretty upfront about everything that went down in her life.

But this is old news that the Post is stirring up for clicks (quelle surprise).

by Anonymousreply 32December 1, 2022 1:47 PM

I bet he's hung beautifully.

by Anonymousreply 33December 1, 2022 1:48 PM

There is no way Matt and Katie didn't fuck.

by Anonymousreply 34December 1, 2022 2:32 PM

R34, if that actually happened I think Matt would have mentioned it by now. He has nothing to lose and would love to take Katie down a notch.

by Anonymousreply 35December 1, 2022 2:39 PM

He put her on the desk, you know he did. Probably has the stamina of rabbit, I mean look at him!

by Anonymousreply 36December 1, 2022 2:47 PM

Lauer was always a Grade-A jerk. Forever smug, arrogant, and condescending. He got exactly what he deserved. So glad he’s gone. He should stay gone.

by Anonymousreply 37December 1, 2022 2:54 PM

What r37 said.

And r31, I'm not here to debate your post.

I will, however, say that what you wrote provides great cause to fire Lauer - for sheer stupidity.

Maybe Lauer had kink and got off on the sheer risk of fucking at your worksite with another employee.

I'm all for kinks. The more the better. But he rolled the dice, got caught, and suffered a well-deserved comeuppance.

by Anonymousreply 38December 1, 2022 5:53 PM

He's a pig and should be shunned. She's a cunt to be avoided.

by Anonymousreply 39December 1, 2022 6:49 PM

Imagine being so vile a sexual predator that America would rather sit with Katie Couric than with you.

by Anonymousreply 40December 1, 2022 7:23 PM

Didn't he rape more than one woman? And trapping them in his office was just gross. Now his little feelings are hurt because his co-worker didn't continue to enable him.

Diddums.

by Anonymousreply 41December 2, 2022 6:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!