Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL Fave Tori Spelling Debuts Christmas Card With Army of Children and "Beloved Husband Dean"

Her oldest daughter looks like she came from her shift behind the dumpster. And little sister isn't far behind. And best of all, Tori's getting paid for her family moments

The ex-wife must take some small joy that her kid is the best to come out of Dean's balls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443May 17, 2023 12:53 PM

The fat one needs to stay off the wall. Tori and Dean can’t afford to replace it.

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2022 2:27 AM

"I'll send money for clothes if you get my granddaughters off the streets"

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2022 2:29 AM

Kim Zolciak vibes.

I still maintain Aaron and Candy should’ve shipped Tori off to a New England boarding school when she was 12.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2022 2:31 AM

No one is exactly attractive, but Dean did inject some normality into Tori's gene pool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2022 2:32 AM

Tori was obviously pushing a black glitter theme. The oldest girl said "fuck that". The oldest boy said "OK!"

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2022 2:34 AM

The older girl is dressed like a hooker and the younger one looks like she's swinging by a funeral on the way to a rock concert.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2022 2:37 AM

Did they cut Honey Boo-Boo out of the shot?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2022 2:38 AM

Wow, what a gathering of fuggos!

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2022 2:38 AM

Those kids never stood a chance with those two as parents or gene donors.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2022 2:39 AM

Are some of them trans? I've not been keeping up with her saga, but both the one seated at the far right and the one seated far left look like they could be.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2022 2:39 AM

Are they all girls except the bearded one in the black glitter jacket? (Cant tell by their names)

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2022 2:41 AM

Is that an elf in the middle?

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2022 2:44 AM

His oldest son and their youngest (son?) are ok. No comment on the rest.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2022 2:44 AM

The girls are next to Tori and Dean. The ones in front are boys.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2022 2:45 AM

Wait, the one with the beard is Tori's son or Dean's son from his other marriage? I'm so confused by this picture.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2022 2:46 AM

The bearded one is Dean's gay son from the wife he left Tori for.

Tori has no spawn from her first marriage

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2022 2:48 AM

Didn't they break up earlier?

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2022 2:51 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2022 2:54 AM

Tori looks oddly like Wendy Williams here.

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2022 2:57 AM

I don't mean to be rude---but seriously--isn't she embarassed about her obese kids? They aren't a few pounds overweight. They are REALLY fat. Something is going on and they are eating their emotions...Does she not know?

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2022 2:59 AM

The boy on the right looks like a fat Hanson brother

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2022 3:05 AM

Oh wow! It’s like every stage of Tori’s facial evolution in one picture.

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2022 3:11 AM

They didn't get divorced because they can't afford to. I guess they decided to make it work. The oldest son from his first marriage isn't bad looking. The girl with the dark curly hair and the youngest girl/boy? seems like they have the best chance to be decent looking.

by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2022 3:12 AM

I would be humiliated if ALL my kids were fat like this. HUMILIATED!!

by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2022 3:12 AM

Smart idea putting the fat ones on the perimeter so she can crop them out easily.

by Anonymousreply 25November 23, 2022 3:13 AM

Were those kids all born gals or are some in transition?

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2022 3:13 AM

This was the best shot from all the proofs?

by Anonymousreply 27November 23, 2022 3:14 AM

I thought the one sitting on the right was a girl, but I checked the names and I think it’s a MTF.

The curly haired one on the left is a boy I think.

by Anonymousreply 28November 23, 2022 3:15 AM

R28 Yeah, Oh I'm wrong R23, the "girl" with the curly hair is a boy... how the hell. That's Finn. I guess the awkward blond chubby one without the sparkles is also a boy, Liam.

by Anonymousreply 29November 23, 2022 3:16 AM

They’re all boys. They have five boys and one girl.

by Anonymousreply 30November 23, 2022 3:17 AM

Dean looks like he can tell you where the closest Swingers Sex Club is at any given moment.

by Anonymousreply 31November 23, 2022 3:17 AM

Dean has a boy. Tori and Dean have 3 boys and 2 girls

by Anonymousreply 32November 23, 2022 3:18 AM

Are we sure Deaner is the daddy? Those kids look like Vince Neil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 23, 2022 3:23 AM

“It has come to my attention…

That I am Tori Spelling’s auff-sprig!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 23, 2022 3:24 AM

Wow, they are only one Candy Spelling allowance check away from this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 23, 2022 3:46 AM

They are the Walmart version of the Kardashian's. I'm actually sad for Tori. I expected better of her in life.

by Anonymousreply 36November 23, 2022 4:11 AM

^ Yeah, Candy, we did too ☹️

by Anonymousreply 37November 23, 2022 4:15 AM

According to Google, at least one of their sons, Liam, identifies as trans.

by Anonymousreply 38November 23, 2022 4:17 AM

R31 He probably can. Has he ever found a job?

by Anonymousreply 39November 23, 2022 4:20 AM

It must be an incredibly stressful life to be her kid. No wonder several of them are fat. Their parents don;t get along, and their mother is just waiting for their grandmother to die. And their mother's shopaholism probably makes life very scary.

by Anonymousreply 40November 23, 2022 4:20 AM

Wasn't she supposed to divorce the baboon, meeting with divorce lawyers a couple of years ago, etc?

by Anonymousreply 41November 23, 2022 4:23 AM

Randy Spelling lives in my neighborhood. I see him at the grocery store. He's completely normal looking and acting. Pretty eyes.

I keep hoping Tori will come to visit and I'll see her in the lightbulb aisle at the hardware store.

by Anonymousreply 42November 23, 2022 4:24 AM

^ Why do you think Randy moved to Portland? To get away from his mother and sister

by Anonymousreply 43November 23, 2022 4:28 AM

Poor Randy talking about his (lack of) inheritance...He seems confused about what happened. I think Candy is not going to leave Tori or Randy a dime. I really don't. She went to this much trouble to witness them being poor she sure isn't going to lift them into wealth upon her death. Wait and See..Randy is sweet--Candy knows he will share a fortune with Tori. That is why she will exclude both. Probably meager college funds for the grandkids but nothing major. Candy is giving it all away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 23, 2022 4:34 AM

My God the wigs on those ‘girls’ are simply…breathtaking.

by Anonymousreply 45November 23, 2022 4:39 AM

I think Candy will set up ironclad trust funds that make sure everyone has enough to live on, but no one's going to get rich upon her death

by Anonymousreply 46November 23, 2022 4:47 AM

Who gets the doll collection?

by Anonymousreply 47November 23, 2022 4:48 AM

I could see Tori snapping and killing Candy in a rage in the near future. Her whole future is grimmer than this abysmal xmas card.

by Anonymousreply 48November 23, 2022 4:50 AM

Sad thing is that Tori is still waiting for Candy to give her money to buy postage stamps to mail these ugly ass cards to the 10-12 people who actually gave Tori their address…..

by Anonymousreply 49November 23, 2022 4:51 AM

That made me cackle, R49.

by Anonymousreply 50November 23, 2022 4:53 AM

Candy has mentioned that Randy has forbade her from spoiling his kids. She's not allowed to go over the top on Christmas.

I think there will be inheritances, but Tori's brood will certainly have detailed rules.

by Anonymousreply 51November 23, 2022 5:22 AM

R51 = What is Candy going to say? She literally stole her childrens inheritance from them. She has some sort of hatred for Tori. Trust me, this kind of venom Candy has against her children is going to make sure her kids NEVER see a dime of Aarons Spellings money. No trust funds. Not a thing. She will leave every dime to charity. Of course Tori will contest it (she will have nothing to lose), but Candy undoubtedly has an ironclad will--probably a living trust which bypasses probate upon her death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 23, 2022 9:27 AM

Those poor kids. Imagine having that for parents.

by Anonymousreply 53November 23, 2022 11:09 AM

The husband is in an undershirt.

Full Archie Bunker.

by Anonymousreply 54November 23, 2022 11:13 AM

It's like The Waltons meet Children of the Corn.

by Anonymousreply 55November 23, 2022 11:30 AM

R52 no inheritance is ‘rightfully’ the children’s or grandchildren’s. The money is rightfully Candi’s, as the spouse of the decedent. It was half hers from the time Aaron earned it in the first place.

Children rightfully deserve hugs and kisses and well wishes. And if there’s anything left over and [italic]if[/italic] the parents leave you something, it’s just icing on the shitcake of losing your parent.

by Anonymousreply 56November 23, 2022 11:46 AM

How old are they? The 40yo gay man with the beard in the glitter jacket is their son?

by Anonymousreply 57November 23, 2022 11:46 AM

I’m gonna go against the crowd and say that it’s kind of nice when the parents let the kids be all “alternative” in their teens and don’t force the boys to cut their etc. I really think young people need acceptance and love, and it doesn’t matter if they want to dress like freaks for the family Christmas photo. Except for tattoos, all that stuff is temporary.

by Anonymousreply 58November 23, 2022 11:46 AM

What is that thing in the bottom right corner?

Looks like an albino Sigmund The Sea Monster!

by Anonymousreply 59November 23, 2022 11:54 AM

The little boy in the center is begging for someone to adopt him NOW

by Anonymousreply 60November 23, 2022 11:55 AM

I'm officially old.

I can't distinguish what half these people's genders are.

Poor Candy.

by Anonymousreply 61November 23, 2022 11:58 AM

Candy will be spending her holidays with the ringer off, throwing handfuls of money onto the fire.

by Anonymousreply 62November 23, 2022 12:36 PM

Dean said the oldest fat one is trans, but never mentioned it again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 23, 2022 4:08 PM

I like Tori…but this is a mess!

by Anonymousreply 64November 23, 2022 4:47 PM

Liam identifies as trans fat, and uses Cris/Co pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 65November 23, 2022 5:49 PM

r24 = Lisa Rinna

by Anonymousreply 66November 23, 2022 6:01 PM

They’re all girls right? Why are some of them named Jack and Liam and Finn? I’m very confused.

by Anonymousreply 67November 23, 2022 6:09 PM

Poor Candy. She’s crying right now wrapping cheap presents from Walmart for her grandkids in her wrapping room. She’s using the silk embroidered, linen paper from China. It’s her cheapest.

by Anonymousreply 68November 23, 2022 6:21 PM

That one on the front right is quite a heifer.

by Anonymousreply 69November 23, 2022 6:24 PM

Why is she releasing this to the public? Who the fuck is clamoring for a picture of these misfits?

by Anonymousreply 70November 23, 2022 6:29 PM

I'm trying to make it make sense...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 23, 2022 6:31 PM

Hopefully she hasn't had her eggs frozen and won't be able to have any more kids.

by Anonymousreply 72November 23, 2022 6:35 PM

Are Dean and Tori first cousins, by any chance?

by Anonymousreply 73November 23, 2022 6:42 PM

It costs a lot of money to take care of that many kids. I'm sure Candy helps out

by Anonymousreply 74November 23, 2022 6:43 PM

Not one of those children has seen the inside of Candy's penthouse. Imagine.

by Anonymousreply 75November 23, 2022 6:56 PM

Unless Candy’s penthouse is a Cheesecake Factory, I don’t think most of those kids are interested in seeing the inside R75

by Anonymousreply 76November 23, 2022 6:59 PM

Is Candy Jewish? Do you think maybe she resents Tori leaving the nice Jewish boy for this Canadian white trash?

by Anonymousreply 77November 23, 2022 7:13 PM

Only if Tori has a coupon

by Anonymousreply 78November 23, 2022 7:16 PM

I can’t believe Grandma Candy ever allowed those rug rats inside her penthouse.

by Anonymousreply 79November 23, 2022 7:20 PM

Mmmmm.... Grandma candy *droooooool*

by Anonymousreply 80November 23, 2022 7:21 PM

I wouldn't go to Candy's penthouse, it's too high up in the air. Someone is going to get tossed off the balcony 😳

by Anonymousreply 81November 23, 2022 7:24 PM

Sorry folks, these are normal American kids. Neither exceptionally attractive or hideous. Regular looking.

by Anonymousreply 82November 23, 2022 7:28 PM

[quote] I could see Tori snapping and killing Candy in a rage in the near future.

I Murdered My Mother!, the true crime movie based on the Candy Spelling murder. Coming this fall to Lifetime TV.

by Anonymousreply 83November 23, 2022 7:42 PM

Is it true that Candy holds a grudge against Tori for the Kiki character in [italic]So NoTORIous[/italic]?

by Anonymousreply 84November 23, 2022 7:46 PM

Why is Candy Spelling so awful to her children?

The woman is beyond rich. I don't understand greedy wealthy parents who treat their children this way. I don't know much about Tori, but I do remember she acted for years. It wasn't as if she wasn't making a living. Of course, she got work due to her father's connections.

Also, think about the fact that Tori and her brother grew up around wealth, they knew nothing but that lifestyle. If the parents wanted them to earn their own money, it was the parents job to teach their children how to maintain the lifestyle they grew up in. To send them to good schools and nurture whatever talent their children had. That's what normal parents do.

Candy seems mentally ill and bitter about something. It's not as if she earned any of that money herself, that was her rich husband's money. Oh the irony!

by Anonymousreply 85November 23, 2022 7:48 PM

^ Because she's a cunt, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 86November 23, 2022 7:49 PM

Does she still have the multiple warehouses full of stuff she's hoarded?

by Anonymousreply 87November 23, 2022 7:51 PM

[quote]Because she's a cunt, Rose.

Great comeback, which adds NOTHING to a serious discussion.

There has to be a reason why a rich woman despises her children to this absurd extent, jealously? Or maybe she just enjoys holding all that wealth over her kids heads and she's nothing but an evil bitch.

Candy contributed nothing financially to her marriage to an extremely successful producer. Candy sure seems to have spent a lot of money on that former huge mansion she live din and all that plastic surgery.

Children do not ask to be brought into the world. If parents cannot afford their kids, they have no business having them.

by Anonymousreply 88November 23, 2022 7:54 PM

R88 Candy being a grade-A cunt pretty much covers it.

by Anonymousreply 89November 23, 2022 8:00 PM

R88 Because Candy is a mean cunt, Rose. I find no need to psychoanalyze her.

by Anonymousreply 90November 23, 2022 8:02 PM

R88 has come to the DL for a serious discussion about Candy and Tori spelling.

by Anonymousreply 91November 23, 2022 8:02 PM

[quote]The woman is beyond rich. I don't understand greedy wealthy parents who treat their children this way.

Only white cis women do this. This would NEVER happen in other cultures.

by Anonymousreply 92November 23, 2022 8:08 PM

Does Candy's pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 93November 23, 2022 8:12 PM

That’s what some of you seem to ignore. Candy is allowed to be a cunt if she wants to be. Tori is allowed to be a carping worthless zero, if she wants. The money is Candy’s to do with as she damn well pleases. I’m ignoring the antiquarian misogyny which keeps repeating, ‘she didn’t earn it, Aaron did.’ In CA and all 50 states, barring a pre/post nuptial agreement, Candy earned 50% of everything Aaron made. End of. She received the remaining 50%, when he passed, as he wished, and as any loving spouse would as well.

Rich, poor or in between, parents owe you nothing but love after you’re 18. Did the Spellings provide that, or a meaningful, nurturing household which allowed their kids to grow and flourish? It appears not. It’s beside the point. Everyone needs to grow the fuck up and find their own way in life. I don’t care if Tori can’t afford to be work-shy and has to drive an American-made car, or provide for her kids.

by Anonymousreply 94November 23, 2022 8:13 PM

Candy is a cunt. Dean is a cunt.

Tori is actually sweet, which makes her the victim of cunts.

by Anonymousreply 95November 23, 2022 8:15 PM

Tori has a spending problem, and would waste any money she inherited on garbage. Candy is keeping the cash away, like you’d try to keep alcohol away from a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 96November 23, 2022 8:17 PM

[quote] Rich, poor or in between, parents owe you nothing but love after you’re 18.

What an odd, American way of thinking.

by Anonymousreply 97November 23, 2022 8:26 PM

r94 sounds as miserable as Candy. The problem here isn't hoarding her money. The issue is that as their mother, she spoiled her kids to death. Then once daddy died, pulled the rug out from under them. If you feed an animal from birth then suddenly release them into the wild, they will have problems.

Aaron Spelling was basically a or close to a billionaire, when we account for inflation. His money distorted his children's lives. If Candy intended her kids to make their own way, which is rich considering what little she contributed what little work she's ever done, then she should have raised them in a more conservative manner.

From what we do know, Aaron never intended for his kids to be kicked to the curb and probably wanted his wife to manage the children's allowances, as he had done all their lives. It's so very odd the relationship Candy has with her kids. It has to be about control. They are the last people on Earth that really have to pretend to give a damn about her because they want the money.

I bet she leaves it all to charity as a final F-U to her kids.

by Anonymousreply 98November 23, 2022 8:35 PM

Tori is no looker. You can’t expect the kids to be anything but average to fug.

by Anonymousreply 99November 23, 2022 8:37 PM

Aaron Spelling died almost 20 years ago. I can understand the culture shock, but at a certain point...YOU ADJUST. Especially when you have 5 kids to feed and house. The fact that she's STILL a mess with money shows that keeping her on an allowance is the only smart thing.

It's also been said multiple times that Candy pays for the kids essentials, but not Tori's crap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 23, 2022 8:40 PM

R76 Grandma needs a bigger couch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 23, 2022 8:43 PM

Thanks for the rent money, Mom! Can you spring for some gym memberships?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 23, 2022 8:47 PM

"Rose". ugh Please STFU with that repetitious "Rose" bullshit.

I cannot stand "The Golden Girls", don't assume all gay men like that awful show.

by Anonymousreply 103November 23, 2022 8:52 PM

Be a shame if Candy took a swan dive off one of her penthouse balconies.

by Anonymousreply 104November 23, 2022 9:02 PM

So she decided to bully her fugly offspring something extra by only spending a fortune at Kloe Kardashian's plastic surgeon on herself and making the contrast even bigger. What a sick sense of humour

by Anonymousreply 105November 23, 2022 9:06 PM

R98 made the most sense in this thread, not that sour CUNT at R94, who sounds as ridiculous as 'trophy wife' Candy Spelling.

Again, Candy contributed ZERO to her shallow lifestyle, it was all her late husband Aaron's money. R94 has to be a spoiled frau or some gay trophy husband, because I cannot imagine anyone with a soul thinking Candy is a good mother or agreeing with the awful way she's treating her children.

This reminds me of Sting saying he won't leave his children anything, but that was a lie, as he's still supporting all six of his adult children right now, even his actress daughter Mickey who is currently on a TV series. Sting is even supporting his married son, a musician, who sure doesn't earn decent living as a musician. IIRC, the son has three children. Another daughter is working musician, but Sting has bought her an apartment in Brooklyn.

Like Candy, Sting has raised his children in a certain way and his kids are used to being from a rich family, No wonder Sting has so many side businesses. He rents out part of his Tuscany estate for weddings and other lavish events, he also has wine and oil business as well as opening a new restaurant on his Tuscany property. Sting also owns a lot of real estate.

by Anonymousreply 106November 23, 2022 9:06 PM

I cannot stand unequal partnerships. Same with gay partnerships. I wouldn't be with my partner all these years if he was staying home all day, spending money on useless crap and watching TV.

Unequal partnerships also make for pretty boring relationships.

Fuck that nonsense!

by Anonymousreply 107November 23, 2022 9:10 PM

I’d rather see kids who look like this than Kyle Richards’ kids, who have the generic, placticized look of sex robots.

by Anonymousreply 108November 23, 2022 9:26 PM

There must an really weird dynamic going on. So Tori has a spending problem? Does Candy re-use coffee filters and shop on double coupon days? On hot days did she set the thermostat at 73 and turn the ceiling fans on in her 60,000 sq ft mansion?

I’m not saying Candy is the villain and Tori is a victim, they are probably both batshit. But those kids should be spending more time at summer camp.

by Anonymousreply 109November 23, 2022 10:03 PM

What those kids need is some fresh air and a place to graze!

by Anonymousreply 110November 23, 2022 10:08 PM

Yikes

by Anonymousreply 111November 24, 2022 12:04 AM

Tori got what she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 112November 24, 2022 12:08 AM

[quote]Candy seems mentally ill and bitter about something. It's not as if she earned any of that money herself,

She did Rose, on her back with her legs spread.

by Anonymousreply 113November 24, 2022 12:53 AM

Dean is in talks with Netflix to do a reality show with his ex-wife, Mary Jo Eustace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 24, 2022 2:47 AM

IIRC, Candy tightened the reins when Dean came on the scene. There was a lot of bad press at the time since his marriage (with a young child) busted up over it. I don’t remember her marriage status at the time. Regardless there was much said that she was disgusted with the whole thing, thought dean was a complete gold digger (she’s not wrong), and she vowed Tory would not get a penny while they were still married because that’s what he was after. Of course Tori started shooting out a new kid every year. So that complicated things. Dean is a lot quieter now but back when they got together it he was constantly chattering to the press and was an epic narc douchebag. Candy’s main goal was to protect the money from dean. No one expected him to stick around and reenforce his position as much as he has by impregnating her so many times when he basically abandoned kid #1 at the start.

Tori also is a compulsive spender and hoarder. So that complicates things too. Nothing she could ever get would be enough. Her capacity to drain a bank account on frivolous stuff is unmatched.

But the main thing was about dean. I’m sure over the years things have become more complicated as is always the case with families. Writing her off as a cunt isn’t depicting the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 115November 24, 2022 3:36 AM

Dean now looks like someone Tori could realistically get

by Anonymousreply 116November 24, 2022 3:38 AM

Reinforce at r115. I will Oh Dear myself on that.

by Anonymousreply 117November 24, 2022 3:40 AM

"We love you, Tori!!!"

Said no one ever.

by Anonymousreply 118November 24, 2022 4:09 AM

Does Tori do the pillow beating 'why don't you love me mother!' therapy?

by Anonymousreply 119November 24, 2022 4:11 AM

Candi was a gold digger so she doesn't have any room to talk about Dean. I bet she never really wanted kids but being a gold digger, she had to secure her place with her late husband. What did her son do to be cut off.

by Anonymousreply 120November 24, 2022 4:15 AM

On their first reality show when they opened an Inn somewhere south of Los Angeles, Dean was always trying to dry hump bag-of-silicone Tori on camera, and in one scene while he was humping her at the sink he said he wanted to keep getting her pregnant because "we make beautiful babies". Okay, most parents think their kids are beautiful, but what a shallow jackass that guy was. He was just really gross, especially knowing what he had just done to his first wife (leaving her to finalize an adoption after he pulled the rug out from under her by suddenly leaving her for Tori).

by Anonymousreply 121November 24, 2022 4:19 AM

Was Aaron Spelling wealthy when he was married to Carolyn Jones?

by Anonymousreply 122November 24, 2022 4:23 AM

Candy, Candy, Candy

I can't let you go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 24, 2022 5:03 AM

I love how she named her twins after a Scottish menu item.

by Anonymousreply 124November 24, 2022 5:17 AM

Finnan Haddie

by Anonymousreply 125November 24, 2022 5:18 AM

If the Spellings were the Ewings of Dallas, Randy would be Gary Ewing. The starting over in suburban middle-class neighborhood part, not the boozing and sleeping around. Randy seems like a very nice man.

by Anonymousreply 126November 24, 2022 5:40 AM

r100. Bingo! Tori is in her fucking 40s. At what point is she expected to be an adult and exercise more financial discipline? She needs to get financially literate and the poster that keeps bringing up Candy Spelling not deserving her inheritance in every Tori thread needs to go to therapy for his mommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 127November 24, 2022 5:41 AM

Just to be clear...Tori and Randy inherited $800,000 each in Aaron's will, about $1,400,000 in today's money. That is enough to get anyone started. Randy has stipulated that he doesn't want his mother to spoil his children, and he seems to thrive in the life he has created.

It's strange that plastic surgery queen Tori has such overweight, badly-styled kids, but she's not a bad mother.

by Anonymousreply 128November 24, 2022 6:18 AM

Candy is EXACTLY like Tori, which is why they didn't get along for years. Both white trash hoarders, with bad taste. Candy bought an original Dogs Playing Poker painting, and had Warhol do her portrait - the only one I've ever seen that is dated and ugly.

Evidently, Candy was cheating while Aaron was sick and had the will changed. Yet she claims Tori killed him.

At least Tori is nice, Candy should drop dead from a horrible cancer.

by Anonymousreply 129November 24, 2022 6:34 AM

BTW, I used to see Candy all the time in the high roller slot machines room at The Bellagio - $1000 a pull.

But she wont pay for Tor Tori's extravagances? She makes Joan Crawford seem like Mother Teresa.

by Anonymousreply 130November 24, 2022 6:52 AM

For, not Tor

by Anonymousreply 131November 24, 2022 7:10 AM

Dean McDermott’s gay son, from his first marriage, is the second on the left.

by Anonymousreply 132November 24, 2022 7:22 AM

Maybe Tori has gotten so much surgery because she received the message while growing up that she was ugly, and she doesn't want her kids to feel that way, R128. So she doesn't talk to her kids about their clothes or hair and doesn't try to get them to lose weight.

It's very common for people to parent in a way that's the opposite of how they were brought up, in an effort to correct a wrong - but they go too far in the other direction.

by Anonymousreply 133November 24, 2022 7:36 AM

R115, if it hasn't been mentioned yet, Tori was also married when she met Dean. Aaron threw her and her first husband a big wedding just a year before. Then she met Dean and immediately cheated with him. She's not much better than he is, and should have known exactly what she was getting when she married him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134November 24, 2022 7:39 AM

Don't laugh, but I loved Tori in BH90210. She brought a lot of sincerity to the role.

by Anonymousreply 135November 24, 2022 7:45 AM

The DM has a longer writeup I won't link to, but the fact that her ex wouldn't let their meeting be filmed for her reality show speaks well of him. Seems like a decent guy; the other article has her saying more complimentary things about him. But she chose Dean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 24, 2022 7:52 AM

The mother of four was typically running late for her meeting with Charlie who she hadn't seen since leaving him during a joint therapy session for Dean.

'I told him I'll be late. He'll expect that, he was with me for four years,' Tori said.

Charlie declined to have his meeting with Tori recorded, but she was clearly deflated after they spoke for two hours.

'He told me how he felt. It made me feel sad that he had to come to grips with what I said. ...He's a good man,' Tori said as she started crying while driving.

Tori trudged upstairs and found Dean in bed dealing with a migraine of his own.

Dean asked Tori about her visit and she started bawling as she opened up about their meeting.

'It felt like family, safe, nurtured by and then it felt like a loss,' Tori said sobbing with her shoulders heaving.

'I remember how safe I felt with him. When I left I just suddenly felt really alone and I don't know why,' she said while wiping away tears with tissue.

Dean asked Tori if she regretted leaving Charlie following Tori and Dean's affair while filming the Lifetime movie Mind Over Murder in Canada.

She responded that Charlie was a 'good man' and listed his positive qualities.

Dean then asked Tori if seeing Charlie and remembering what a good man he was brought up more feelings of anger and resentment toward him.

'A little bit,' Tori responded.

The Due South star told his wife that he was 'sensing a lot of doubt' from her about their relationship.

'I chose not to be with him. I chose to be with you. I made the choice, so I need to figure it out,' Tori replied.

by Anonymousreply 137November 24, 2022 7:55 AM

R122, Aaron was moderately successful in TV production when he was married to Carolyn Jones. They actually co-owned an inn in Palm Springs with Lloyd Bridges and someone else back in the 50s. Rumour was that Carolyn was a drinker, so they split and he then met Candygram at the Daisy Nightclub (co-owned by their mutual friend--and Tori's godfather--Dean Martin). I could be misremembering some of that, but that's basically what happened. Aaron and Carolyn remained friendly, though.

by Anonymousreply 138November 24, 2022 8:07 AM

She’s an utter mess. When she was on Jeff Lewis last year she admitted not properly registering her car, leading it to get towed. Sounds like it was pretty standard for her.

by Anonymousreply 139November 24, 2022 8:07 AM

[quote] [R52] no inheritance is ‘rightfully’ the children’s or grandchildren’s. The money is rightfully Candi’s, as the spouse of the decedent.

Nonsense. That’s like saying all the fortune and money belongs to Camilla instead of William and Harry.

by Anonymousreply 140November 24, 2022 8:39 AM

R138 is that how the rumor "Candy was a stripper" started?

by Anonymousreply 141November 24, 2022 8:48 AM

Doesn’t Dean refer to her as Candygram?

by Anonymousreply 142November 24, 2022 9:51 AM

Oh My, I thought the kids would be better looking, you know, slimmer, but they all need plastic surgery. Maybe the good people of DL and send Tori and Dean a Holiday Gift Certificate to Weight Watchers, or a case of Slim Fast. Tori and Dean must be broke if their kids look like that.

by Anonymousreply 143November 24, 2022 10:11 AM

[132] Wait, they have a gay son who let the family dress like that: Shame, Shame, Shame.

by Anonymousreply 144November 24, 2022 10:17 AM

She will never not look like some type of sea monster.

by Anonymousreply 145November 24, 2022 10:23 AM

I can’t imagine inviting Dean into my gene pool. Ugly and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 146November 24, 2022 10:44 AM

#trending

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147November 24, 2022 10:46 AM

Her children always look like ragamuffins. And what's up with her current Kim Kardashian whore look? And are she and that no account husband back together?

by Anonymousreply 148November 24, 2022 10:49 AM

This is a DL classic if there ever was one...a clip from one of Tori and Dean's never-ending shows when Candygram showed up with Tatum O'Neal as not only her surrogate daughter, but her mouthpiece.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149November 24, 2022 11:24 AM

What do Randy's kids look like? Are they fatties too?

by Anonymousreply 150November 24, 2022 12:08 PM

I usually think it's nice when people who've been together for a while show affection, but this just made me cringe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 24, 2022 1:33 PM

Candygram looks like a bleached blond Miss Swan from “Mad TV”. Way too much plastic surgery and totally acts like a cunt in that clip from Tori’s show. What a messed up family.

by Anonymousreply 152November 24, 2022 2:14 PM

Why did Tori dump the original husband? Boring in the sack? That’s the only reason I can think of.

by Anonymousreply 153November 24, 2022 5:11 PM

R153 she's never out and out admitted it, but all signs pointed to him being a nice guy, a good guy, but not the most exciting. She and Dean fucked the first night they met. She picked the bad boy over the nice guy. Tale as old as time.

by Anonymousreply 154November 24, 2022 5:32 PM

She complains a lot about her kids being bullied, but honestly who's surprised when she puts all her private drama on TV for money. She's basically put a target on her kids' backs.

by Anonymousreply 155November 24, 2022 5:35 PM

Why are American children so fat now? It can't just be the food--I grew up in the 70s and we ate all kinds of nasty, processed foods but we weren't obese fatties. Even when a kid was overweight, it was just a paunch--not borderline obese like these kids.

by Anonymousreply 156November 24, 2022 5:38 PM

I'm guessing because you were outside doing activities, like most of us. Not locked in a bedroom playing video games.

by Anonymousreply 157November 24, 2022 5:40 PM

You'd think Grandma Candy could spare a few bucks to send a stylist and a nutrionist over to her daughter's house.

by Anonymousreply 158November 24, 2022 5:41 PM

From an interview he gave at that time:

[quote] Things turned sour very quickly, he writes. “She picked a fight with me at a party, told me she needed ‘time and space,’ and was gone before I could comprehend what had happened.”

Next, she e-mailed him to request they meet at her therapist’s office, where he was told by the therapist: “(Tori) was not happy when she was alone with me; she didn’t want to have children with me; she’d only married me because I loved her and took care of her; she had purposefully shown me only 10 percent of her true personality; and, oh yeah, while in Canada, she’d cheated on me with her latest Lifetime-movie costar.”

On her own, Shanian writes, Spelling chimed in with, “I hate it when you sing in the car.”

They were never to see or speak to one another again, and, as Shanian would later discover, she was already living with actor Dean McDermott.

When, soon after, he read PEOPLE’s interview with Spelling, he wept, Shanian says.

“The article read like scenes ripped from one of her Movies of the Week – the lovelorn wife trapped in an unhappy marriage, forced to run into the waiting arms of her also-married lover in order to find true happiness,” he says. Most painful of all, he says, Spelling declared, “She was never in love with me.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 24, 2022 5:42 PM

That fits with the discussion of their reunion at r137 ("meeting with Charlie who she hadn't seen since leaving him during a joint therapy session for Dean.")

by Anonymousreply 160November 24, 2022 5:44 PM

If anyone's worried about eating too much today...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 24, 2022 5:45 PM

Hindsight is 20/20, Charlie. You're not drowning in debt with a bunch of kids and a useless bride

by Anonymousreply 162November 24, 2022 5:46 PM

Of course there's this choice bit from the People article:

[quote]As for his new wife’s famous parents, Aaron and Candy Spelling, Shanian recalls, “He liked to talk about his glory days a little too much, she liked to cast an icy glare and pretend to forget how to pronounce my name.”

Candy: always a c--- to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 163November 24, 2022 5:50 PM

The daughter on Dean's right looks like she's willing to carry on the trashy Tori look, right down to the overly bleached urine blonde hair.

by Anonymousreply 164November 24, 2022 5:51 PM

Which Nelson twin fathered Liam?

by Anonymousreply 165November 24, 2022 5:52 PM

I would've kept Charlie all day long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166November 24, 2022 6:04 PM

I hope he found happiness.

He's pretty off the grid, understandably

by Anonymousreply 167November 24, 2022 6:07 PM

So Candy disliked the first husband also. I guess she was disappointed Tori didn't marry a billionaire.

by Anonymousreply 168November 24, 2022 6:10 PM

Was the first husband white?

by Anonymousreply 169November 24, 2022 6:27 PM

The son hasn’t been cut off r120. Last I heard he works as a therapist. Is on good terms with her. If you read earlier posts you would also k ow that he tells candi not to overindulge his kids with gifts at the holidays.

by Anonymousreply 170November 24, 2022 6:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171November 24, 2022 7:12 PM

McDermott added the following hashtags, “#gorgeousgirl,” “#wife” and “#hottie.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 24, 2022 7:15 PM

Dean wanted a big bank account. Candi wasn’t going to let that happen.

Maybe she was a gold digger back in her day, but she married aaron spelling. She didn’t leave a marriage and kid behind expecting a gravy train courtesy of the parents of the person she married.

No matter how much money she gives them, it will be spent and they will be crying poor in a heartbeat. Maybe Tori should have better managed the money from all her books she got published and that stinking reality show.

If she wasn’t so unhinged she could have been one of those insufferable mommy bloggers/influencers and made good coin off sponsorships. He just looks like she drinks all day. Terrible people.

by Anonymousreply 173November 24, 2022 7:16 PM

He just looks like he* drinks all day ^

by Anonymousreply 174November 24, 2022 7:21 PM

R170 seems he’s aware personal agency is inalienable, regardless of parentage

by Anonymousreply 175November 24, 2022 7:22 PM

R155 In a few years when the kids of Instagram "influencers" are old enough to break away, I bet we'll hear all kinds of stories from families that put their kid's lives online.

by Anonymousreply 176November 24, 2022 7:22 PM

I thought Dean was cute when he was on Due South.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 24, 2022 7:24 PM

Way back when, I was friends with someone who knew Candy and Tori. Actually, he was friends with Candy. According to him, Candy was crazy about Charlie, thought he treated Tori well, and that was part of her unaccepting Tori's marriage to Dean. She was hoping Tori would get over Dean and work things out with Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 178November 24, 2022 7:29 PM

That's what I thought, R178. Charlie told [italic]People[/italic] she was a bitch, but I guess she's just like that to everyone?

by Anonymousreply 179November 24, 2022 7:33 PM

Those kids are so ugly it's like Shannon Doherty learned Photoshop.

by Anonymousreply 180November 24, 2022 7:33 PM

One continually mispronouncing someone's name is a classic cunt move.

by Anonymousreply 181November 24, 2022 7:35 PM

^ Ex: Endora

by Anonymousreply 182November 24, 2022 7:37 PM

r115 most of us can agree with that strategy but we never heard what great sin her son committed to also get cut off from his allowance. That's were I take issue. If she thinks both kids are fuck ups then she needs to blame herself. But what did her son do?

by Anonymousreply 183November 24, 2022 7:38 PM

Tori was really spoiled by her parents or at least her father and they can't really expect her to be good with money if they didn't teach her to be good with money. They probably just threw money at her. She grew up in the most expensive house in Beverly hills. Tori never grew up in or lived in reality.

by Anonymousreply 184November 24, 2022 7:40 PM

Dean's divorce from Mary Jo Eustace was hugely messy and dramatic by Canadian standards, and she's had to shake him down for child support in the past. Now she's even friendly with Tori.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185November 24, 2022 7:42 PM

[quote]They are REALLY fat. Something is going on and they are eating their emotions...Does she not know?

I'm sure she's acutely aware of it every second of the day, given her own raging eating disorder (that she has historically denied).

by Anonymousreply 186November 24, 2022 7:45 PM

R183, what allowance? Didn't each kid get $800k? To be fair, Candy should really be keeping track of how much she gives Tori and leave that amount to Randy at a minimum.

by Anonymousreply 187November 24, 2022 7:48 PM

[quote]Tori was really spoiled by her parents or at least her father and they can't really expect her to be good with money if they didn't teach her to be good with money. They probably just threw money at her. She grew up in the most expensive house in Beverly hills. Tori never grew up in or lived in reality.

Yes, as others have noted upthread, you shouldn't let your kids grow up having everything they want and then yank the rug from under them as adults. It's not like anyone would hire her for a regular job.

She'd be a great lifestyle blogger/influencer if she would commit to it. I think she may also have adult ADHD. You know their house is probably filthy.

by Anonymousreply 188November 24, 2022 7:49 PM

[quote]Most of us can agree with that strategy but we never heard what great sin her son committed to also get cut off from his allowance.

If I understand R44 correctly, it's not so much that he did anything wrong but she knows if she gives Randy any money, he'll share it with Tori and she'll blow through it.

by Anonymousreply 189November 24, 2022 7:54 PM

Candy's only 77. This fortune hoarding could go on for another ten or fifteen years.

by Anonymousreply 190November 24, 2022 7:56 PM

Candy's got half a billion. I recognize the daughter's a nut case but the son turned out great. Why build up that fortune not to assure your kids and grandkids a stress free life? I'd give them enough to do that and structure it so it was safe from misuse. I do think it's cheap of those billionaires who say their kids are on their own. Those kids will probably have sacrificed something during the building of that fortune. But I also worked around a hundreds millionaire for awhile who loved to make the my kids won't inherit anything boast... and have already provided for them amply well before he croaked, so it's usually a bit of ego pleasing PR.

by Anonymousreply 191November 24, 2022 7:59 PM

How did Randy become a doctor?

by Anonymousreply 192November 24, 2022 8:00 PM

[quote] Candy's got half a billion. I recognize the daughter's a nut case but the son turned out great. Why build up that fortune not to assure your kids and grandkids a stress free life?

Because it’s not their money. They didn’t earn it. Children deserve NOTHING! Not one red cent. That’s what I always tell my husband less he get any funny ideas.

by Anonymousreply 193November 24, 2022 8:04 PM

Do any of you really think Tori is putting 5 kids through private school without BIG help from Candygram?

by Anonymousreply 194November 24, 2022 8:27 PM

Candy already said she pays for the kids schools. She is just a controlling cunt. With shitty taste.

by Anonymousreply 195November 24, 2022 8:30 PM

If Candy Venmo'd Tori a big pile of the fortune, it'd be wasted in 3 years. She has about as much fiscal responsibility as Johnny Depp

by Anonymousreply 196November 24, 2022 8:32 PM

The source told RadarOnline.com when it comes to Tori and Dean’s five children, ages 1-11, grandma does help.

“Candy pays more than $72,000 a year for four of the kids to attend a private school,” the source explained. “And she will take the kids clothes shopping, as well as help out with dental and medical bills. But when it comes to paying for purchases Tori and Dean make that they can’t afford, she’s done bailing them out.

“Candy feels that they’ve got to learn to live within their means, and if they have to learn the hard way, so be it.”

We should all have such "stingy" grandparents

by Anonymousreply 197November 24, 2022 8:37 PM

I did too r135 and I thought she was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 198November 24, 2022 8:38 PM

Has Candy been paired with anyone since Aaron died besides Tatum O’Neal?

by Anonymousreply 199November 24, 2022 8:42 PM

Tori accused her of getting close with one of Aaron's friends when he was dying, but she hasn't publicly dated anyone.

Either she's one of those older women who doesn't want sex anymore, or she's very discreetly enjoying some boy toys.

by Anonymousreply 200November 24, 2022 8:46 PM

Er, I was wrong...

While Spelling may have been ready to love again, she struggled with sleep deprivation on account of Larry's penile implant.

"My bionic man could go on for five or six hours, and there is no woman, middle-aged or otherwise, who wants to have sex for that long," she writes. "It was like running a marathon."

She broke up with Mr. "Pump and Dump," as her girlfriends had cheekily nicknamed him, because he was "getting too attached," and she just couldn't stand "those six-hour romps anymore."

The first time Candy met Tori's current husband, Dean McDermott, was at Aaron's funeral, creating an awkward tension. It wasn't until the birth of Tori's first child, Liam, that they healed the rift. She admits they have "never discussed that painful period in our lives when we didn't speak. We just tried carefully to move past it."

Candy also sets the record straight on Tori's supposed disinheritance from her father's will. "What nobody knew was that both Tori and (brother) Randy had already received disbursements from a trust while Aaron was still alive," she writes, adding that she has established college funds for her six grandchildren.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201November 24, 2022 8:50 PM

Good on Candy for taking on those expenses for her grandchildren.

Tori age 49 and Dean age 56 should be able to manage the rest. If they can’t, it’s not on Candy to carry them.

by Anonymousreply 202November 24, 2022 8:54 PM

Her first husband was way hotter than Dean

by Anonymousreply 203November 24, 2022 8:59 PM

Those kids need to be whipped into shape. I'd be cutting their hair off for starters.

by Anonymousreply 204November 24, 2022 9:07 PM

Is this a photo from Tori's new Lifetime movie - "Mother, May I Sleep with Carnies"?

by Anonymousreply 205November 24, 2022 9:45 PM

Stupid bitch.

He is cute as fuck.

Those puppy dog eyes and lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206November 24, 2022 10:22 PM

And he loved that beast!

by Anonymousreply 207November 24, 2022 10:33 PM

R204, at this point, whipping won't solve anything.

by Anonymousreply 208November 24, 2022 11:02 PM

[quote]Both white trash hoarders, with bad taste.

WTF are you talking about? People need to think before they post.

I can understand Candy being called “white trash”, but Tori? How exactly would Tori be considered white trash, especially as she grew up surrounded by wealth and privilege? Tori didn't grow up in a trailer park.

A person can be wealthy, yet still be a hoarder. I have a wealthy relative who is addicted to shopping. This crazy woman owns a four story condo, another house in the country, several cars and has 4 storage units filled with years of “collecting”, yet this woman doesn’t enjoy these items because they are locked in those storage units! Seems she simply enjoys the idea of being financially able to amass tons of useless crap..

As for bad taste, anyone can have bad taste, especially the nouveau riche. Money doesn't buy class or taste. Just look at Dump's disgusting fake gold gilded NYC apartment, talk about trashy and tacky.

by Anonymousreply 209November 25, 2022 12:46 AM

Tori has absolutely no moral compose or ethical framework. She's common white trash with access to money. I hope and pray that if Candy is going to leave that fool any money when she dies she'll make sure it's tied up in a trust administered by a 3rd party who will have the power to keep Tori on a short leash.

And Randy Spelling is not a doctor. He doesn't even have a college degree. He works as a "life coach" in Portland, Or. I assume for dumb rich people too stupid to know how to run their own personal lives.

by Anonymousreply 210November 25, 2022 12:53 AM

I have a friend who was an extra on '90210' during the college years. The whole cast was fed up with Tori, as she'd arrive late to the set (in a skeevy warehouse in the valley, BTW). She'd arrive late with no make-up on, with visible bruises from her then-boyfriend. The boyfriend happened to be Telly Savalas' son. The irony of all this is that Shannen was about to get fired for her behavior, but Tori had free reign. Almost like her dad was the boss.

by Anonymousreply 211November 25, 2022 1:29 AM

r211, interesting that she's always claimed he was never physically abusive, just verbally abusive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212November 25, 2022 1:38 AM

I think secretly Tori likes having fat, homely kids. They make her look (feel) prettier. If her kids were gorgeous, she’d struggle, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 213November 25, 2022 1:46 AM

I would dare say calling her ugly x15 a day would go hand in hand (pun not intended) of going physically abusive. I just have my friend's word to go on...Jason Priestley especially was upset about Tori arriving to the set late and battered and bruised.

by Anonymousreply 214November 25, 2022 1:46 AM

*of being physically abusive. Tori was the perfect target, having had no approval from Candygram.

by Anonymousreply 215November 25, 2022 1:48 AM

All I see is white trash and bad, unrealistic hair extensions.

by Anonymousreply 216November 25, 2022 1:57 AM

Here's a potential plot twist for you. When Aaron and Candy did their wills/trusts they were reciprocal. So neither could change their/the will upon the death of the other. So Tori and Randy and their kids will all have money coming to them once Candy dies. How much? Who knows? Depending on how the will/trust was set up the executor/trustee might not be obligated to tell anyone this until Candy dies. Candy herself might be on some kind of a budget via the will albeit a relatively large one.

by Anonymousreply 217November 25, 2022 2:12 AM

Candygram does also have an eBay where she sells things, from NWT Hermes bags to old Cabbage Patch dolls that she hoarded for Tori and Randy. I can't link because she's not sellingany items currently, but her username is sweetsales2001 on eBay.

by Anonymousreply 218November 25, 2022 2:32 AM

They need to be arrested for child abuse. Those kids are inbred looking even though Tori and Dean aren’t related. They’re clearly never washed or given meals unless it’s from a drive thru or vending machine. She’s a fugly cunt obsessed with her weight while she ignores her own kids.

by Anonymousreply 219November 25, 2022 2:44 AM

Actually Tori has many storage units.

by Anonymousreply 220November 25, 2022 2:45 AM

Thanks for completely making that up r217

by Anonymousreply 221November 25, 2022 2:49 AM

The blonde hard-looking daughter- potential porn actress.

by Anonymousreply 222November 25, 2022 3:08 AM

The sad thing is R222, she’s only 14.

by Anonymousreply 223November 25, 2022 3:13 AM

I thought they were divorcing.

by Anonymousreply 224November 25, 2022 3:29 AM

Neither of them could afford to. They'd both want child support and spousal support from the other...but couldn't get it since there's no money, and neither can afford their huge family on their own. So they're stuck.

by Anonymousreply 225November 25, 2022 3:48 AM

[quote]Tori has absolutely no moral compose or ethical framework. She's common white trash with access to money.

Again, whose fault is that? I don't think you understand what white trash is. Rich people might act like trash, but they are not considered "white trash". In the US, hillbillies and people who live in trailer parks are considered white trash. Most of Drump's followers are white trash.

Parents are the people who raise their children, well, usually. I don't know much about Tori, I'm not a fan. But it's always fun reading these threads about how fucked up people from privilege are. Yet so many seem to forget their shallow lives are due to their upbringing.

So what you are stating, her parents, had no say in how she was raised? Our parents are usually the people who teach us about life and values. Parents usually encourage our talents and guide us.

If Tori's rich privileged parents didn't raise her, who did, her nannies? If Tori has "no moral compose or ethical framework" that's due to her parents lack of interest.

There are many privileged children of the wealthy, these people are well into their 30s to 50s, they've never worked a day in their lives. Who is to blame for such behavior? Their parents, who continue to coddle them into adulthood and bankroll their shallow lifestyles.

by Anonymousreply 226November 25, 2022 3:57 AM

R213 Back when Shiloh Jolie-Pitt rocked the butch look, DLers said the same thing about Angelina Jolie. I thought that sounded silly, but now that Shiloh is styled femininely, I think that they may have been on to something.

by Anonymousreply 227November 25, 2022 4:03 AM

Do we know if Tori is the product of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome? Candy Corn looks like she'd be a big drinker.

by Anonymousreply 228November 25, 2022 4:27 AM

Aaron and Candy both fug.

by Anonymousreply 229November 25, 2022 4:30 AM

Is OP’s pic that of the Hutt family from a new Star Wars show on Disney+?

by Anonymousreply 230November 25, 2022 5:02 AM

r193 = insane cunt

by Anonymousreply 231November 25, 2022 6:12 AM

At a certain point, shitty parents stops being an excuse. Especially when you have kids of your own. Grow up, Tori

by Anonymousreply 232November 25, 2022 7:37 AM

Tori is probably the result of being raised by "the help", a low level of maturity, whatever emotional or mental disease that causes one to be a hoarder and chronic spendaholic, and the influences of the people she's been closest involved with most of her life. She had what appeared to be a very nice husband, but she never loved him, probably because she saw right fast that he was not the type of man who'd sit back and allow her to run wild with money. Then she marries a complete mook who was more than likely just looking for a meal ticket wife.

I rarely advise anyone seek psychiatric help because I consider most psychiatrists to be as messed up as the people they treat. But Tori has desperately needed some sort of treatment her whole life. It's interesting that her own brother, a "life coach" has apparently either never offered his services to his older sister or realizes she's a lost cause

At this point I seriously doubt Tori Spelling will ever be any different than she is now. Unless her mother sets up good financial planning for Tori that she has no power to get out of, I think it's highly possible she'll one day die broke.

by Anonymousreply 233November 25, 2022 10:30 AM

What does she want to look like a Kardashian?I mean…

by Anonymousreply 234November 25, 2022 10:47 AM

If only Candy had released a video of young Tori being pissed on, none of this would've happened.

by Anonymousreply 235November 25, 2022 10:54 AM

R213 is Angelina Jolie

by Anonymousreply 236November 25, 2022 11:57 AM

Her implants need surgical attention and she has the overarched eyebrows of a maniac…Tori has made one bad choice after another in her life and it’s sad to see it play out so publicly.

by Anonymousreply 237November 25, 2022 12:05 PM

R145

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238November 25, 2022 12:39 PM

Tori was always ugly, but Dean has definitely joined her ranks. And those poor children! Candy already pays school fees, clothes, rent, food and utilities so she may as well spring for counselling and sports. Tori encourages her fugly older daughter to dream of a modelling career while neglecting her obese younger daughter. The poor oldest child tried for years to fake smile in Tori's happy family photos while being bullied at school. Just disgraceful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239November 25, 2022 12:47 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240November 25, 2022 12:53 PM

Fug.

by Anonymousreply 241November 25, 2022 1:02 PM

Two hours to come out looking like that?

by Anonymousreply 242November 25, 2022 1:28 PM

Imagine giving birth five times and they’re all ugly.

by Anonymousreply 243November 25, 2022 2:25 PM

[quote]BTW, I used to see Candy all the time in the high roller slot machines room at The Bellagio - $1000 a pull.

That's disgusting. What an asshole with too much money.

by Anonymousreply 244November 25, 2022 5:01 PM

I think the younger daughter (baby #3) got shafted in the pecking order. IIRC Tori got pregnant dangerously early with #4, like a few weeks after her birth, and spent most of the pregnancy in the hospital or on bedrest. Tori was more focused on keeping the next one alive than on bonding with her newborn. And I doubt Dean was picking up the slack.

The younger daughter always looks so sad and over it all.

by Anonymousreply 245November 25, 2022 5:38 PM

One thing that has not been mentioned (I don't think), is that Candy's inheritance was not finite. She still receives millions a year in royalties from Aaron's dozens of shows. Between selling that hideous house and her Broadway investments ( her only contribution)- she probably hasn't spent a dime of capital.

Also, if you look around online, Aaron's last will was basically a deathbed one. Obviously to Candy's benefit.

by Anonymousreply 246November 25, 2022 6:06 PM

The gays should be on Team Candy for her Broadway funding alone

by Anonymousreply 247November 25, 2022 6:29 PM

The house keeps going up for sale

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248November 25, 2022 6:30 PM

Tori needs to become a honey blond, wear green contacts and wear a softer colored lip. I think she’d be happy with the results. As she looks now, she should be in the real housewives franchise.

by Anonymousreply 249November 25, 2022 6:31 PM

R248, no family should live like that. It's fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 250November 25, 2022 6:52 PM

Interesting financial planning for such a wealthy family. My grandparents had money - obviously not on that scale, but my father and 2 aunts receive a nice check each month. Us six grandkids far less, until the the 3 kids die, and then we decide what to do. Split up the trust or continue on.

Unless there is a medical emergency, if you're broke at the end of the month that's on you. Which we aren't, because we all work and aren't hoarder trash.

Too bad Tori didn't get, let's say $500k a year for life.

by Anonymousreply 251November 25, 2022 7:06 PM

Why the hell are Candy Spelling and Tatum O'Neal even friends?

by Anonymousreply 252November 25, 2022 9:01 PM

R252, they bonded over their dislike of Farrah. Farrah infamously quit Aaron's show, and also stole Tatum's father away. Lots to psychologically unpack there.

by Anonymousreply 253November 25, 2022 9:24 PM

Talking about kids this way. No fucking good. Jesus, they haven't done anything.

by Anonymousreply 254November 25, 2022 9:27 PM

Getting your hair bleached that often and hair extensions are expensive. How does that bitch pay for it?

by Anonymousreply 255November 25, 2022 10:36 PM

I don’t think the kids are ugly. Just fat and unkempt. Tori looks awful, too. She needs to stop trying to be a hot blonde and just try to be pleasant-looking. Her hair is horrendous.

by Anonymousreply 256November 25, 2022 10:56 PM

@r248, That house has about as much warmth and character as a Comfort Inn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257November 25, 2022 11:27 PM

R254, the oldest daughter isn't anyway near the realm of model material but Tori keeps pushing it. The kid is 14 or so and has been dyeing her hair platinum and wearing adult clothes and makeup to match Tori's for ages.

The fact Tori dragged them all to her "beauty" appointments for hours to be conveniently papped instead of taking them for a walk or to a skate park/playground or beach says it all. Everything is around her appearance. All kids need to be active in some way. She's setting the oldest boy and youngest girl up for lifelong obesity issues.

The kids are overexposed, they get bullied by their peers, and Tori talks to podcasters and whoever else will listen about the bullying! Talk about compounding the problem. Hopefully Candy outlives Tori and Dean. People have watched their shows and said that when Dean tries to discipline the kids or feed them healthy food, Tori objects. Then she plugs diet products on instagram! She's a vapid mess who lives in a dreamworld. She's bad for her own children.

by Anonymousreply 258November 26, 2022 12:22 AM

I hate to give Dean props, but you only have to look at the pics he and Tori posted of Stella's 8th grade graduation to go "Yikes, Tori."

And she says it was just different lighting. DM link below.

by Anonymousreply 259November 26, 2022 1:32 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260November 26, 2022 1:35 AM

R248, Spelling Manor looks like a Church of Scientology conference center

by Anonymousreply 261November 26, 2022 1:38 AM

R261 great idea! Someone get Tom on the phone

by Anonymousreply 262November 26, 2022 1:41 AM

Tori is mental and immature. That video at the DM link when she runs and hides from the paps (who she probably called herself) when they ask about Dean is like something a twelve year old would do. And photoshopping her daughter's photo is on a par with Candy telling Tori she'd be pretty when she gets her nosejob.

And how much crap do Tori and Candy have? Where is it and what do they do with their warehouses of...what exactly?

by Anonymousreply 263November 26, 2022 2:43 AM

Rewatching those selling the Manor shows are hysterical. Candy running to Costcos to buy nutcrackers- she really is mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 264November 26, 2022 3:01 AM

Tori, iz meestake to have more than one baby. Stretch out poosey more so client pay less moneys.

by Anonymousreply 265November 26, 2022 4:53 AM

Candy and Tori do everything to excess. When you think about it, even Tori having 5 kids is just crazy.

by Anonymousreply 266November 26, 2022 6:08 AM

Candy did very well for herself, considering she was selling lingerie at I. Magnin when she met Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 267November 26, 2022 6:29 AM

It was just lighting! I would neverrrr add a full face of digital makeup, lighten her hair and increase her lip size

by Anonymousreply 268November 26, 2022 6:39 AM

Tori always had a better body than a face. She can make an onion cry. She should go with a more natural hair color. Subtle blonde, blow out the hair and sport eye wear.

by Anonymousreply 269November 26, 2022 6:54 AM

R269 did you forget her boob dent?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270November 26, 2022 7:05 AM

How about this r249. (Keep swiping across for the rest of the photo shoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271November 26, 2022 7:57 AM

More bad taste, Candy's Malibu place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272November 26, 2022 8:05 AM

Well if mom won't give me any money, I'll have to do Onlyfans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273November 26, 2022 8:10 AM

She's revolting.

by Anonymousreply 274November 26, 2022 9:41 AM

I've held a lot of disdain for her ever since she bragged on-stage at an awards show that she was more fertile than the Deaner's previous wife.

She's obnoxious enough in public, probably worse in private. I have no sympathy for her not getting more of Aaron's money. And she doesn't have a good body anymore, r269. She never had one. She was skinny with fucked up implants. Now she isn't skinny.

by Anonymousreply 275November 26, 2022 10:08 AM

Ray should've pushed harder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276November 26, 2022 10:18 AM

OP, Tori is Jewish, so it's a holiday card not a Christmas card.

by Anonymousreply 277November 26, 2022 10:24 AM

Tori looks like Paul Stanley with a blonde wig on.

by Anonymousreply 278November 26, 2022 10:28 AM

"Dad? Why is mom dressed like a hooker from The Matrix?'

by Anonymousreply 279November 26, 2022 11:07 AM

^ "Because, son, she's a hooker from Beverly Hills"

by Anonymousreply 280November 26, 2022 11:28 AM

R270 Boob Dent is the name of my new speed metal band.

by Anonymousreply 281November 26, 2022 2:34 PM

Am I wrong in thinking this family would be a hoot to hang out with?

by Anonymousreply 282November 26, 2022 2:57 PM

[quote]no inheritance is ‘rightfully’ the children’s or grandchildren’s.

True in America, but in most countries of Europe there is a legal requirement that some of the estate must be divided up equally among the descendants.

by Anonymousreply 283November 26, 2022 3:00 PM

Candy won't give Tori money directly because Tori will just waste it all immediately on useless spending. But Candy will pay the kids' bills, such as school, etc.

by Anonymousreply 284November 26, 2022 3:09 PM

R283 I’m familiar with the prevailing laws of succession in France and to a lesser degree Germany. There may be other countries which require it, I don’t know. And the supranational laws of the EU don’t require any specific beneficiaries.

The required disposition of some assets/amounts to next of kin are interesting, but certainly not born of equity or compassion rather historical interest in private asset optimization. France and Germany differ on the origins and interested parties, but I understand today they are respected as forced consideration/compassion for your survivors. I have no problem with them, not that my feelings matter, I’m not French or German. Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 285November 26, 2022 3:15 PM

their children are a wee bit uggo was a fuggo.

by Anonymousreply 286November 26, 2022 3:17 PM

R284, because running to multiple Costcos for 5 foot nutcrackers or McDonald's for hundreds of beanie babies isn't useless spending.

When Candy drops dead, that's going to be one hell of an estate sale.

by Anonymousreply 287November 26, 2022 4:34 PM

Tori makes me appreciate women like Jennifer Aniston and Kim Cattrall even more who intentionally chose to forgo childbearing.

by Anonymousreply 288November 26, 2022 4:39 PM

Jennifer Aniston recently divulged that she was actually trying to have kids with fertility treatments, etc, but nothing worked.

by Anonymousreply 289November 26, 2022 7:21 PM

R289, Jen was lying. She did not desire children. Her statements saying she tried IVF were all PR spin. Gurl knows EXACTLY what to say to keep her frau fanbase in suspense.

by Anonymousreply 290November 26, 2022 7:26 PM

Why are these children not getting good orthodontic work? Good God, these underbites need to be addressed.

Little Liam is nearly grown now. He seems sad.

by Anonymousreply 291November 26, 2022 7:34 PM

Liam would put on a fake smile in the family photos and the pap shots at film premieres like a little trooper. The youngest daughter rarely smiles. God knows what it is like for children to grow up in that household. Between their mother grifting on instagram, dragging the kids to her beauty appointments (she couldn't go when they're at school?), endless D grade premieres and the questioning over whether their parents are together or not, it sounds like a shitfest. Tori should never have had children. The way she slurped up the attention when pregnant with all her bump-cradling was as bad as Markle. She makes Angelina seem like a good mother. At least her kids get to go to the pet shop and art store. And I can't stand Angelina.

The worst thing about the hideously inappropriate video upthread with Tori putting chicken nuggets between her breasts is she probably got the older daughter to shoot it.

by Anonymousreply 292November 26, 2022 11:58 PM

All that plastic surgery has made Tori look worse, she wasn't ugly as a child. Not to mention those disgusting breast implants.

Here's a pic from her appearance on Love Boat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293November 27, 2022 12:12 AM

The best thing Aaron could have done for Tori was show her how to make TV shows, not star in them. Also, therapy. She seems incredibly narcissistic, plus there's the hoarding issue she picked up/inherited from her mother. Her mother has a heap of money. Tori doesn't.

As someone asked upthread, how does she afford her haircare? I'd venture to say by grifting and being papped at the salon with her kids, although it must be a shitty salon to give her freebies in exchange for PR. She probably can't get sponsored for taking her kids to play sports or go to the beach, so she doesn't do it. You never see her or Dean outside with the kids playing on scooters, skateboards, bicycles or skates/blades. Even just taking them for a half hour walk each day would be a good thing. Tori and Dean look like they could both use some exercise, too.

That youngest girl looks like she's morbidly obese and very unhappy. If Tori wasn't famous, SS would probably get involved. Nobody likes to see such an obviously unhappy child in the care of someone so limited, vacuous and self-obsessed. Where is Dean in all of this?

Candy should be attaching conditions to all her financial help: healthy food, appropriate clothing (especially for the oldest daughter), exercise, therapy and Tori to stop using her kids as a source of content material. The oldest daughter is already lapping up the attention and it isn't healthy. Hopefully she will choose a real career and not just end up grifting like her mother. That seems incredibly unlikely, though.

Who knows what Dean actually does apart from a podcast where he discusses his sex life regularly. How embarrassing for their children that must be. Another reason for them to be bullied. Do these kids have friends?

by Anonymousreply 294November 27, 2022 12:35 AM

R290, Jennifer Aniston and Marlo Thomas never had children for fear they would be born with their original noses.

by Anonymousreply 295November 27, 2022 12:53 AM

I could see Dean and Tori being tax evaders and bank loan scammers, much like the Chrissleys.

by Anonymousreply 296November 27, 2022 1:02 AM

Unfortunately, to be tax evaders you have to make money to evade.

by Anonymousreply 297November 27, 2022 1:17 AM

Tori’s outfit is absurd. She’s trying to upstage the rest of her family in an outfit unfit for a holiday card.

She’s trying to look sexy in the cheapest way possible. These poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 298November 27, 2022 1:28 AM

Oh wow...didn't know Liam is trans. Dean announced it during a movie premiere a few months ago:

“The thing I love about this movie is I got to share it with my 15-year-old who identifies as trans and my gay son,” McDermott said proudly, to a round of applause. “I love that they get a safe space to come and watch this.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299November 27, 2022 1:36 AM

When I first saw his photo on the holiday card, I just assumed he was a Gregg Allman fan or something.

by Anonymousreply 300November 27, 2022 1:38 AM

Wait, so they have one kid who is trans and another who is gay? I did not know that

by Anonymousreply 301November 27, 2022 1:43 AM

^ Jack, Dean's adult son with his first wife, is gay.

by Anonymousreply 302November 27, 2022 3:49 AM

Jack is a tall San Francisco bottom

by Anonymousreply 303November 27, 2022 4:48 AM

^ OK, people-who here has had him?

by Anonymousreply 304November 27, 2022 5:23 AM

They’re all absolute trash, Tori, Candy, Dean - the lot of them. Let them live and suffer accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 305November 27, 2022 5:31 AM

Jack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306November 27, 2022 5:37 AM

This post from last year was sweet (even if the first photo's a little weird. The rest are nicer.).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307November 27, 2022 5:46 AM

^ Cringe.

by Anonymousreply 308November 27, 2022 6:10 AM

I don't think that's cringe- having Tori for a stepmother if you're gay is probably a blast. Hopefully the days she takes you out for lunch, her card isn't declined.

by Anonymousreply 309November 27, 2022 6:13 AM

I wonder if Jack is studying at college or working or being supported by someone.

by Anonymousreply 310November 27, 2022 7:19 AM

He graduated from San Francisco State. For what, IDK.

It's a miracle he seems to be a well-adjusted adult given that his parents hated each other for most of his childhood.

by Anonymousreply 311November 27, 2022 7:30 AM

Well, he's not being finncially supported by his deadbeat father, R310, I can assure you of that.

by Anonymousreply 312November 27, 2022 7:30 AM

*Financially. Sorry, my fingers were busy wrapping Christmas gifts for everyone in my family except Dean.

by Anonymousreply 313November 27, 2022 7:31 AM

Can you feel the love?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314November 27, 2022 7:36 AM

Those kids are so ugly, I wouldn’t piss on them even if I had drunk three, 64oz Big Gulps prior…

by Anonymousreply 315November 27, 2022 7:42 AM

Tori’s first book was funny and well written. A lot of what tori got was based on candys taste and likes. Candy would buy tori madame Alexander dolls and almost immediately after tori opened them would take them away and tori couldn’t play with them. She hated the dolls but candy loved them.. when tori was 12 she asked candy if she was pretty. Candy told her”you will be after you get your nose done”

by Anonymousreply 316November 27, 2022 8:07 AM

Thanks for the info, guys.

Yes, I found an article from 2019 that Jack was studying graphic design at San Francisco University.

Mary Jo Eustace had an agreement with Dean that he would pay for their son's rent while he was going to college and Dean often wouldn't hold up his end of the bargain.

Obviously Candy wouldn't support Jack financially.

by Anonymousreply 317November 27, 2022 8:10 AM

Candy telling Tori she needs a nosejob = Tori burying her daughter under 47 layers of filters and photoshop.

Congrats Tor, you've become your mother. Minus the ATM card.

by Anonymousreply 318November 27, 2022 8:47 AM

[quote]I could see Dean and Tori being tax evaders and bank loan scammers, much like the Chrissleys.

Tori and Dean were named by California as among the top 500 tax delinquents in the state.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319November 27, 2022 9:49 AM

I didn't realize Tori and her cleavage currently have a show on MTV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320November 27, 2022 10:00 AM

[quote]Tori looks like Paul Stanley with a blonde wig on.

She really does. They could be brother and sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321November 27, 2022 11:13 AM

R316 Tori's first book (and a couple of others) was co-written by the wonderful Hilary Liftin.

by Anonymousreply 322November 27, 2022 12:12 PM

Tori only had to get a nose job because a parrot bit her on the nose. A parrot that Candy trained for months to do so. Oh, who am I kidding...she forced one of the servants to train the parrot on the lanai of Spelling Manor.

by Anonymousreply 323November 27, 2022 4:01 PM

^ I guess Candy got sick of throwing balls at Tori's face 😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324November 27, 2022 4:28 PM

Candy wraps gifts herself?

by Anonymousreply 325November 27, 2022 7:08 PM

^ That's her biggest hobby outside of shopping

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326November 27, 2022 8:40 PM

Yes, probably learned from her department store days.

by Anonymousreply 327November 27, 2022 8:49 PM

Re the link at r321, how can someone so fugly think she's so hot? That is not camping it up or taking the piss. She genuinely thinks she's attractive. Does she use vaseline on her mirror? She doesn't have one single pretty feature.

by Anonymousreply 328November 27, 2022 8:52 PM

At Home With Tori debuts today! Dropping 10 episodes!

by Anonymousreply 329November 27, 2022 9:46 PM

She went Christmas, dick shopping, immediately after the mandated, photo shoot.

"Did you get the Christmas photo, Tori? Really! I ask one simple thing of you. What am I supposed to tell them down at the club. When I see the photo, you'll get this month's allowance." -Candy

by Anonymousreply 330November 27, 2022 9:54 PM

What a ridiculous company to use such a low-rent family to shift their services. Like anyone would want to be a member of that family. The stepson is probably the only one who had a decent upbringing and that's thanks to his actual mother.

God knows what world Tori's fans live in that they look up to HER. She must be the hero of trailer Park residents all over the US.

by Anonymousreply 331November 27, 2022 10:31 PM

To be perfectly honest, with the exception of Aaron who produced thousands of hours of lowbrow but usually enjoyable entertainment, the rest of the family should disappear off the face of the Earth.

Candy and Tori are both mentally ill, Dean is a loser and the kids will probably end up hooked on drugs or worse.

by Anonymousreply 332November 28, 2022 5:01 AM

Will Jack be inheriting Candy's doll collection?

by Anonymousreply 333November 28, 2022 7:47 AM

I don't think I've ever in my life met anyone as ugly as Tori. How could her parents let her get in front of the camera when they are living examples of the fact that you can potentially make so much more behind it? Her features are jarring in an extremely unpleasant way.

It's brutally fascinating that she has chosen the path she's on. It won't end well for her, Dean or any of their kids. The stepkid has a seemingly decent mother so he might be okay. But the rest of them are pretty fucked.

by Anonymousreply 334November 28, 2022 12:01 PM

I’m impressed that her beloved GAY husband could get it up to bang her so many times.

He reminds me of that other HOMO

Alec Baldwin . Why do these closet queens 👸 think that popping out endless kids makes them less QUEER.

by Anonymousreply 335November 28, 2022 1:24 PM

"Beloved" husband Dean? Did he die?

by Anonymousreply 336November 28, 2022 2:44 PM

R335 is having her period. She's been spouting shit like this all weekend.

by Anonymousreply 337November 28, 2022 3:13 PM

Ever since her 90210 days I have known of both men and women who legit think she is pretty. It’s so strange. It’s like they are looking at a different person than I am.

by Anonymousreply 338November 28, 2022 3:30 PM

I thought she was cute in the earlish days of 90210, circa “Donna Martin Graduates.” I found her to be much more sweet and endearing than Jennie or Shannen who are both cunty

by Anonymousreply 339November 28, 2022 7:40 PM

I tried to watch her new show for shits and giggles, but it appears to be on some obscure channel I couldn't find. Of course I was drunk (as one should be to watch anything Tori), so maybe it was user error.

by Anonymousreply 340November 28, 2022 7:44 PM

I couldn't find it either, R340 .

by Anonymousreply 341November 28, 2022 7:49 PM

It was supposed to be available through my Samsung TV, but as I said I gave up.

by Anonymousreply 342November 28, 2022 8:08 PM

When she was 12. Tori asked her mother, "Am I pretty?" Candy replied, "You will be when we get your nose fixed."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343November 29, 2022 5:42 AM

That's already been posted at least twice.

by Anonymousreply 344November 29, 2022 5:44 AM

Sorry, I didn't scroll up enough. 344 posts. I can't be bothered.

by Anonymousreply 345November 29, 2022 5:49 AM

But you can be bothered to post? I hate lazy people like you.

by Anonymousreply 346November 29, 2022 6:12 AM

^Right back at you, cranky skank. Probably read every stupid posting, salivating the entire time with your fingers where the sun don't shine. Back in your hole, mole.

by Anonymousreply 347November 29, 2022 6:19 AM

This is tabloit shit. If you read every posting, what does that say about your intelligence. Glean.

by Anonymousreply 348November 29, 2022 6:23 AM

Don't you scroll down, not up?

by Anonymousreply 349November 29, 2022 6:37 AM

[quote]When she was 12. Tori asked her mother, "Am I pretty?" Candy replied, "You will be when we get your nose fixed."

Maybe Candy should have gently said, "Look at your father and me. Do you really think that would be possible biologically? Anyway, who cares? We're filthy rich!"

by Anonymousreply 350November 29, 2022 6:37 AM

Show me where it's previously posted twice, you (reply 346) uptight, nelly, priss pot. You probably will. And I'm laughing my ass off the whole time. Why are you so uptight. Can't get laid even when you pay?

by Anonymousreply 351November 29, 2022 6:40 AM

Even Dean wouldn't fuck you- BLOCKED!

by Anonymousreply 352November 29, 2022 8:30 AM

It was cruel of Candy to tell Tori she could ever be pretty because no amount of surgery, expertly applied make-up, filters and shitty extensions can fix that hideous face. That a nosejob could was a pipe dream.

by Anonymousreply 353November 29, 2022 10:24 AM

I scroll from front to back.

by Anonymousreply 354November 29, 2022 10:31 AM

A good nose job like Candy’s? Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 355November 29, 2022 11:09 AM

Get a load of this shit:

When she was 12. Tori asked her mother, "Am I pretty?" Candy replied, "You will be when we get your nose fixed."

Can you believe that? lol

by Anonymousreply 356November 29, 2022 11:23 AM

This is the funniest thread on DL in a LONG time.

by Anonymousreply 357November 29, 2022 11:28 AM

Least they look fake happy compared to Vadge's brood of Negresses she bought for a buck each. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 358November 29, 2022 11:33 AM

O-M-G!!!!

by Anonymousreply 359November 29, 2022 11:58 AM

Tori’s nose job and breast augmentation look as though she went to a bargain basement plastic surgeon. Both awful. Her nose job always appears to me as cleft lip repair - just odd looking.

by Anonymousreply 360November 29, 2022 12:51 PM

R30, I kindly gave Victoria a coupon from the weekly LA newspaper for her nose job, and then multiple Groupons for her breast surgeries.

by Anonymousreply 361November 29, 2022 1:19 PM

Candy is a cunt but what’s funny is she has no self awareness as to how cunty she comes off. Everything is everyone else’s fault or a misunderstanding.

by Anonymousreply 362November 29, 2022 1:48 PM

I'm guessing she called off the divorce when her lawyers told her she was going to have to pay the Deaner a sizable sum of go-away cash.

by Anonymousreply 363November 29, 2022 1:50 PM

Dean is the very definition of shlub.

by Anonymousreply 364November 29, 2022 2:26 PM

Emily: But, Mama, you’ve got to say something about me. Am I pretty enough . . . to get anybody . . . to get people interested in me?

Mrs. Webb: Emily, you make me tired. Now stop it. You’re pretty enough for all normal purposes.

by Anonymousreply 365November 29, 2022 2:44 PM

Who even has a modicum of interest in this tired, worn out, washed up family? Do people still give a flying fuck about them?

by Anonymousreply 366November 29, 2022 2:57 PM

R350 exactly! Yeah it's sad her mom was cunty but jfc, is that your excuse to live your life like this? She should have gotten therapy about this years ago and moved on. Whoever said she likes her kids to be fat is correct, she's relishing in being cuter than them. I used to love her too and had a few of her early books but she's just ridiculous now. And she shows off her botched tit (that she could have fixed years ago) all the time to make people feel bad for her, "I don't even have the money to fix this" she said years ago. Whatever, you and your fat hubby and kids need to go away for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 367November 29, 2022 3:17 PM

Candy is the quintessential DL bitch.

by Anonymousreply 368November 29, 2022 3:20 PM

Tori has been in therapy her entire adult life (by her admission) and this is how far she's NOT come.

Honey...try a new shrink.

by Anonymousreply 369November 29, 2022 3:41 PM

I am fascinated with her desperation to remain famous and to earn money through any means possible.

If they launched a game show where you had to crawl through a 100 foot tunnel filled with human feces, if the price was right you can guarantee Tori would be there.

And how appropriate that Candy pals around with Josh Flagg.

by Anonymousreply 370November 29, 2022 4:01 PM

R367, but she ALWAYS has money for make-up artists and salon appointments. And what is with her daughter going platinum blonde at 13?

by Anonymousreply 371November 29, 2022 8:12 PM

How much money would she have gotten paid for this trashtastic picture? Would clothes, make-up, hair work and "styling" have been comped, too?

by Anonymousreply 372November 30, 2022 10:38 PM

Gay Stepson Speaks Out, Slams Mom and Defends Dean.

Dude, if you're embarrassed, remember the time your dad admitted to having a small dick on a reality show...in tears

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373December 7, 2022 6:52 AM

Those two poor girls on the right -- they're serving up Chris Farley as a Gap Girl realness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374December 7, 2022 6:59 AM

[quote]"I'll send money for clothes if you get my granddaughters off the streets" —Candy S.

I cant pay the bills with your fucking DOLLS Mother!

by Anonymousreply 375December 7, 2022 7:08 AM

[quote]If they launched a game show where you had to crawl through a 100 foot tunnel filled with human feces, if the price was right you can guarantee Tori would be there.

[italic]Tough Shit, Tori![/italic] (hosted by Ellen DeGeneres)

by Anonymousreply 376December 7, 2022 7:10 AM

Dean has aged TERRIBLY. Has he just given up on any decent presentation of himself?

by Anonymousreply 377December 7, 2022 11:11 AM

The one in the bottom right is a girl?

by Anonymousreply 378December 8, 2022 12:19 AM

R377 Yes he works a lot, he’s too busy 🤣

by Anonymousreply 379December 8, 2022 12:20 AM

He was decent looking 15 years and 50 pounds ago.

by Anonymousreply 380December 8, 2022 12:22 AM

No R378, the fattie on the bottom right is Liam, the one who Dean said was trans one time and then never mentioned it again.

by Anonymousreply 381December 8, 2022 4:46 AM

I like Tori! I knew her when I was a kid and one of her best friends babysat me very infrequently when I was little. Tori is a Beverly Hills JAP who has a good heart. She overthinks everything and stresses to the point where she makes herself bedridden. Her parents were never around when she was growing up, so she often gets sick or more recently pregnant as way to make people pay attention to her and take care of her. Tori not only has a problem with hoarding, but obviously spending. She just likes to buy things, it doesn't matter what they are. She's been papped buying like 5 carts worth of shit from Target.

Candy also is a hoarder, but on top of the 55,000 sq ft home, she has an attic that is close to 40,000 sq ft. I have been to the Manor, which is what they used to call their house. Tori only lived in that house of couple of years if that before Candy let her use her condo in a Will,shire high-rise. The house has long been sold to Petra Eckelson who I think bought it when she was in her 30's and totally redid it. It's actually a pretty spectacular house now.

by Anonymousreply 382December 8, 2022 5:35 AM

Tori's mother is a real piece of work! I work in that neighborhood among a lot of those type of older single wealthy woman. They are all kind of difficult, overly self involved with tones of plastic surgery but her mother Candy even gets raised eyebrows from the other woman in her social circle. They gossip about here just as much as the staff and professionals that have the unfortunate opportunity to work for her. No one likes her, not her staff, not her assistant, contractors, neighbors or even the wealthy woman who go to her "charity" events.

Not a surprise that her daughter is so messed up with that kind of self obsessed personality and absent parenting skills. Most of those type of woman have kids with similar issues. The only difference is most of those other woman will at least support their fucked up kids out of guilt for poor upbringing. Tori's mom will not even do that. She's the true definition of a selfish CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 383December 8, 2022 6:13 AM

R382, it wasn't spectacular when the Spelling family had it? Was it just tacky then?

by Anonymousreply 384December 8, 2022 9:40 AM

Tori was saying on a radio show that she has no access to credit cards now, just debit. Someone stole her card (or card number) and racked up $16k in purchases before she realized it.

She’s such a mess.

by Anonymousreply 385December 8, 2022 10:31 AM

She needed a sex tape, 20 years ago, when they were popular.

She could be rich!

by Anonymousreply 386December 8, 2022 12:28 PM

R385 Right. “Someone” stole her credit card. That sounds very much like the excuse of a drug addict: “I accidentally dropped my pain pills in the toilet and need a new script!”

by Anonymousreply 387December 8, 2022 12:52 PM

Exactly, 387. Or, “That’s not my cocaine in my pocket! I was holding it for someone else! These are someone else’s pants!”

by Anonymousreply 388December 8, 2022 1:15 PM

Even for a celebrity, she seems massively dysfunctional. I doubt her kids have happy lives at home or school.

by Anonymousreply 389December 10, 2022 5:28 AM

When Chelsea Handler had her E! Show and was pretty big tori was one of her biggest targets. She flat out called her ugly, a horse etc. this was when candy and tori had their first public falling out and around the time candy was about to sell spelling manor. Candy invites handler to tour the house with her for a tv special knowing how nasty she was about making fun of tori and her looks and they get along famously.

Years ago I heard that Christie Brinkley’s elderly parents stepped in and controlled her finances because she had been ripped off and taken advantage of so many times. If Christie wanted to go shopping her parents put her on a budget and would call the stores she was going to shop at and let them know how much she was allowed to spend.. she was sweet but incredibly naive and gullible.

by Anonymousreply 390December 10, 2022 6:02 AM

I'm still trying to figure out how to watch Tori's new show, but team Tori. Aaron's will was changed two months prior to his death when he had dementia, and Candy was fucking someone else.

Figures Candy would be friends with Josh Fagg. Edith (allegedly) bailed Josh out iyft the multi-million dollar art "misunderstanding" that almost ruined his career.

by Anonymousreply 391December 10, 2022 6:41 AM

Still no one wants to buy the $165M 14-bedroom LA home her Daddy built in LA, huh? Or is it just overpriced?

by Anonymousreply 392December 10, 2022 8:05 AM

The how was sold years ago R392. Please catch up.

by Anonymousreply 393December 10, 2022 9:47 AM

R393, no dear, it's still listed on multiple realty sites. Do your homework.

by Anonymousreply 394December 11, 2022 10:00 AM

Candy sold the place back in 2011 for $85 million. The buyer sold it to someone after massive renovations, so it is listed for the third time. Not unusual.

R394, you need to do your homework.

by Anonymousreply 395December 11, 2022 5:59 PM

It went up for sale again in February 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396December 11, 2022 6:03 PM

Wikipedia says the house was completed in 1991 at a cost of $12 million. That doesn't sound right. That sounds low for such an enormous house.

by Anonymousreply 397December 11, 2022 6:12 PM

Wow. The gray interiors are really awful. Asking nine figures and they can’t stage it and get a good photographer?

by Anonymousreply 398December 11, 2022 6:39 PM

The property prior to the Spellings purchasing it was the old Bing Crosby estate in Holmby Hills (which is a gorgeous pocket of homes sandwiched between Beverly Hills, Bel Air, and Westwood.

[quote] it wasn't spectacular when the Spelling family had it? Was it just tacky then?

Candy has very matronly, old lady taste. I think what was so off about the house was the scale was all wrong (aside from the decor). You would have a living room that was say 1500 sq ft, but the fireplace would be a normal sized fire place that would be in anyone's room. The bowling is cool, the grounds are gorgeous, and just the sheer size is impressive. It was meant to be larger. Aaron cut a whole additional wing off that Candy had wanted.

by Anonymousreply 399December 11, 2022 6:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400December 11, 2022 7:22 PM

^^^ I see what you mean by old lady taste, R399.

by Anonymousreply 401December 11, 2022 7:23 PM

The living room at R400 is especially bad.

by Anonymousreply 402December 11, 2022 7:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403December 11, 2022 7:29 PM

^^^ Candy, the gold digger, succeeded beyond her wildest dreams.

by Anonymousreply 404December 11, 2022 7:30 PM

I watched it being built- there's a park nearby where I would have lunch with a friend. At one point when they were testing exterior colors, one was either stucco or paint with glitter mixed in.

I'm surprised tacky Candy didn't go with that.

by Anonymousreply 405December 11, 2022 7:30 PM

Poor Candy, all that money and she still looks like a toad.

by Anonymousreply 406December 11, 2022 7:44 PM

Everybody loves a train wreck, myself included. I don't really care about celebrities and their woes, but it's fun to watch the dumpster blaze.

by Anonymousreply 407December 11, 2022 7:56 PM

R400 post is when it was redone by a young 30-something Tamara when she bought. You should have seen it before when Candy was the owner. Very heavy draperies, carpeting, country wall paper. I think they were going to for a Buckingham Palace meets Beverly Hills aesthetic. King Charles has even stayed there. R400 is young and sexy compared to Candy.

by Anonymousreply 408December 11, 2022 8:10 PM

I think I posted Candy's Malibu house in this thread. Not beachy in the least and hideous.

by Anonymousreply 409December 11, 2022 8:16 PM

Yes R409! Candy's Malibu house cannot be missed if you drive on PCH in Malibu - easy to see from the road. It's the only red brick colonial on PCH and probably in Malibu that sticks out like a sore thumb. Any earthquake, liquefaction, or tsunami and that house is going to be a pile of rubble.

by Anonymousreply 410December 11, 2022 8:26 PM

Beach pics. Tori showing off her breast implants in a flesh colored top. Dean looking fat and over-the-hill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411December 11, 2022 8:38 PM

This must be Spelling Manor when Candy lived there. It's not that bad, except for the doll room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412December 11, 2022 8:51 PM

That Spelling Candy is sour. The sweetest Candy of all was Candy Samples. Here's her biography podcast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413December 11, 2022 9:16 PM

The outfit is hideous in R411 but Tori looks good

by Anonymousreply 414December 11, 2022 10:16 PM

Is she pregnant again?

by Anonymousreply 415December 12, 2022 5:13 AM

The cherubic blonde girl in go go boots is thinking, "As soon as nana Candy and mom croak, I'm taking out all the other rat bastards in this shitty press photo."

by Anonymousreply 416December 12, 2022 5:18 AM

At almost 50? I doubt it, those eggs must be powdered by now.

by Anonymousreply 417December 12, 2022 6:27 AM

[quote]Candy sold the place back in 2011 for $85 million. The buyer sold it to someone after massive renovations, so it is listed for the third time. Not unusual. [R394], you need to do your homework.

R395, Nice try. I correctly noted that the property is currently on the market. Doesn't matter if it was sold in 2011. So I did my homework, cunt. How embarrassing for you.

by Anonymousreply 418December 12, 2022 12:03 PM

R418, actually it does matter because Candy sold it. Who gives a fuck if it's on the market with another seller? Nothing to do with Candy now- she made her money.

I suggest you get at least a community college degree before posting further, and fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 419December 12, 2022 7:53 PM

R419 If you bothered to looks at my posts, you'll see that I was initially responding to someone claiming that the house was sold and not on the market. I wasn't responding to someone saying that CANDY sold the house, cunt. Truth is: The house in ON the market and you're a fool.

CHECKMATE, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 420December 14, 2022 12:50 PM

Lets bring this back to Tori, Dean and their homely children.

by Anonymousreply 421December 14, 2022 9:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422December 14, 2022 11:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423December 15, 2022 12:25 AM

^^^Aw. In R422's link, Priestley was so darn cute back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 424December 15, 2022 12:27 AM

Her face 🫣😵‍💫

by Anonymousreply 425December 15, 2022 1:37 AM

Tori spent $500+++ on a gingerbread house, same bakery that the Kardashians use.

by Anonymousreply 426December 15, 2022 8:33 AM

Gingerbreads houses for $1600. +?????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427December 15, 2022 8:35 AM

The '90210' beach condo is for rent on AirBnB and the reviews are not kind. $350/night and the guy apparently never renovated the inside since the show used it as a holding space foe the outside filming. (All the interiors were shot in a janky warehouse in the Valley, since Aaron Spelling was so cheap. Even Our Tori had to drive to the Valley every day for interior shots.

by Anonymousreply 428December 15, 2022 8:53 AM

Well, Tori lived in the Valley, so how long was the drive?

by Anonymousreply 429December 15, 2022 9:32 AM

You bitches! My kids are almost cute!

by Anonymousreply 430December 15, 2022 10:43 AM

Even 'Melrose' had a better studio than '90210'. Aaron didn't even care that Tori (and even Randy, playing Steve's younger brother) were filming in a warehouse in a sketchy area. He'd lost a lot of $$$ on 'Dynasty', hence he pitched '90210' to Fox and was shocked it got picked up. Then 'Melrose' spun off of that.

by Anonymousreply 431December 15, 2022 11:38 AM

Wow, she had extensive plastic surgery! She used to look like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432December 15, 2022 11:56 AM

^I strongly prefer THAT famous Amos!!

by Anonymousreply 433December 15, 2022 11:18 PM

New family photo.

I guess Candygram doesn't go to the Valley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434April 5, 2023 9:53 PM

Yes, pics of a family of unkempt teens definitely make me want to visit Universal.

Great influencing Tori!

by Anonymousreply 435April 6, 2023 8:42 AM

Jesus Christ! What an odd collection of people.

by Anonymousreply 436April 6, 2023 9:48 AM

Is she still rocking the eye patch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437April 6, 2023 11:49 PM

They actually make contact lenses you can sleep in that last a month. I used to wear them. But 99% of the brands out there are NOT supposed to do that. Can stick to your eyeballs as they dry out overnight. I doubt she did the research.

by Anonymousreply 438April 8, 2023 8:37 AM

That face, that damned face. Not even her mother loves that face.

by Anonymousreply 439April 11, 2023 5:24 AM

R439 but I do!!

by Anonymousreply 440April 11, 2023 7:14 AM

R440 is Dean, too drunk to remember to sign

by Anonymousreply 441April 11, 2023 7:16 AM

[quote]Obviously there were times she should have held her tongue with Candy, and she chose not to. When we’re young, we think there will be another “Co-Ed Callgirl” paycheck from Lifetime around every corner, forever and ever. But then the laughter stops. In short, Tori fucked around, and found out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442May 17, 2023 12:20 PM

I feel sorry for her kids. That is all I've got.

by Anonymousreply 443May 17, 2023 12:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!