Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Watts Will Celebrate Thanksgiving 2022 With a Dinner Behind Bars: Menu Revealed

Chris Watts is about to spend another Thanksgiving behind bars as he serves five life sentences at Dodge Correctional Institution in Waupun, Wisconsin. Watts, 37, and other inmates at the facility will get to enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving meal on the holiday, according to a menu exclusively obtained by In Touch.

The inmates will be offered a meal that includes roast turkey, chicken gravy, mashed potatoes, bread stuffing, cranberry sauce, corn, rolls, butter, pumpkin pie and skim milk.

While the inmates will be able to celebrate the holiday with a traditional meal, it’s not clear if they will be able to participate in any special activities.

Watts previously admitted to murdering his wife, Shanann Watts, who was 15 weeks pregnant at the time, and their two daughters, Bella, 4 and Celeste, 3, in 2018.

The murders took place just hours after Watts told her that he wanted to end their marriage – he strangled her in their bed. While he said he didn’t plan on killing his two daughters, he admitted to smothering them to death before driving miles away to an oil tank. He claimed to carry out the murders to be with his then-mistress, Nichol Kessinger.

Just hours after the murders took place, the Colorado native denied having anything to do with the family’s disappearance in resurfaced text messages that he exchanged with Kessinger at the time.

In March 2022, Kessinger spoke to officers about her relationship with Watts during a police interview. At the time, she explained she met Watts through work and said he claimed he and Shanann were separated and planned to get a divorce.

“There were several discussions that we had about his current relationship and where it had gone,” Kessinger reportedly told police, according to People. “He talked about his kids from time to time. But the thing was that he was never hostile. It was never anything aggressive. It was still very kind. He was just like, ‘This is not working.’”

After noting that nothing seemed off about their two-month relationship, Kessinger admitted she didn’t see any red flags about the way Watts spoke about his family. Once she learned about Shanann, Bella and Celeste’s disappearances, Kessinger said she texted Watts to see if he was involved.

“I kept asking him, ‘What did you do, Chris? What did you do?’ I asked, ‘Where’s your family?’ So I texted Chris one last time, and I told him, ‘If you did anything bad, you’re going to ruin your life and you’re going to ruin my life. I promise you that,’” she recalled.

Kessinger added that the last text message she received from Watts was him insisting, “I didn’t hurt my family, Nicky.”

In addition to being sentenced to five life sentences in prison, Watts was also ordered to serve 48 years in prison without the possibility of parole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600November 28, 2022 6:51 PM

What will Shannan and the two girls be having in heaven?

Did you ever wonder about THAT, InTouch Weekly magazine???

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2022 12:57 AM

I hate that this monster looks that good in this picture. Prison must be treating him well.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2022 1:00 AM

I haven't followed this case in forever. Wasn't this the Thrive patch killing?

Does he still maintain his innocence?

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2022 1:02 AM

Why exactly is he posing for shirtless photos?

Why should any of us have to see his ugly murdering mug again?

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2022 1:02 AM

[quote] Why exactly is he posing for shirtless photos?

He has to look good for his prison boyfriend.

Chris must be getting some good dick in lockup.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2022 1:06 AM

Chris must have some prison pen pals out there, if he's posing like this.

He's either hitting them up for money or for a conjugal visit.

This isn't just a friendly pose.

It's a "cum fuck me" pose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2022 1:09 AM

Menu:

ass

cock

spit

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2022 1:17 AM

[quote] While the inmates will be able to celebrate the holiday with a traditional meal, it’s not clear if they will be able to participate in any special activities.

Eastland Academy is putting on a show!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2022 1:25 AM

No arguing he's a fine specimen of man. Too bad he's a murderer. I bet he's really popular in the prison showers !!!

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2022 1:29 AM

I don't begrudge him the Thanksgiving dinner - and it sounds like he is going to be having Thanksgiving dinners in prison for many, many years to come.......

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2022 1:30 AM

He is now only 37 years old. How could a good looking guy turn out to be so horrifying?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2022 1:32 AM

Our darling Chris, what a ride.

And of course, none of this mess would have happened if his children had not had such thin hair.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2022 1:33 AM

I couldn’t sleep for days after watching the Netflix documentary about the case. Let this guy rot and fade into irrelevancy. No one cares about his shitty Thanksgiving meal.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2022 1:35 AM

And fuck, remember the crazy camp homo who, in the early days came out and said he and Chris were fucking? All turned out to be a deluded fantasy, as Chris had some quite plain girl on the side.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2022 1:36 AM

Since he's a bottom for the entire cellblock, I doubt Chris will be eating much. He'll need to keep everything nice and clean back there, like a good bitch does. Maybe he'll be able to trade his portion of food for some smokes or lube, though!

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2022 1:38 AM

The prisoner lives a better life than me

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2022 1:44 AM

[quote] And fuck, remember the crazy camp homo who, in the early days came out and said he and Chris were fucking? All turned out to be a deluded fantasy, as Chris had some quite plain girl on the side.

Wait, what?

I never heard that story.

Last I heard, he and the guy were lovers.

How do you know it was all a hoax?

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2022 1:53 AM

This is insane, why do inmates have access to social media? They should be miserable and feeling shitty for their crimes. WTF!

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2022 1:58 AM

R17 There was a drag queen who stated that Chris Watts picked 'her' up, knowing that she was a man. They had sex together at his home and then he told her that she had to get back to her place the best way she knew how. No ride from him!

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2022 2:03 AM

R17 You are pathetic, keep up, this was years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2022 2:04 AM

R19 That. never. happened.

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2022 2:05 AM

Who the fuck cares about this guy? Next.

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2022 2:13 AM

R21 Yes it did. With all his sexcapades it wouldn't surprise me if he was bisexual, at least.

by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2022 2:18 AM

He has to keep up with his looks. He needs protection from the strongest inmates in jail, so he won't get killed. Prisoners hate child murderers and rapists and make their lives miserable. Chris needs to trade his ass to keep his ass alive.

by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2022 2:22 AM

What will Chris be eating for Thanksgiving?

COCK! a doodle dooooo.....GOBBLE GOBBLE!

by Anonymousreply 25November 23, 2022 3:11 AM

Thank you, R25 - now I'm having "Gigli" flashbacks!!

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2022 3:13 AM

You are referring to TRENT. Small town WHORE, and BIG TIME liar. Our Chris would NEVER. I will, as I do every year shall be sending this INNOCENT angle a turkey day care package.

FREE CHRIS WATTS!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 23, 2022 3:24 AM

Lmao, this trashy rag posting this murderer shirtless to get lonely desperate fraus to click. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 28November 23, 2022 3:30 AM

Who cares

by Anonymousreply 29November 23, 2022 3:31 AM

He likes tats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 23, 2022 3:34 AM

This man has suffered enough. It is time to let him go.

But America’s today is all about punishing The White Man at all costs for every little infraction.

by Anonymousreply 31November 23, 2022 3:37 AM

He is the epitome of pretty privilege. Just like Jeremy Meeks and Jeffrey Dahmer. Good-looking guy commits awful crimes and hoes and queens are worshipping them and want to suck their dicks. Maybe it's a primal thing because criminal men have more baby mamas than anyone else. Hybristophilia they call it. But we need to be better and not glamorize crime and minimize the victims because some monster has a cute face.

by Anonymousreply 32November 23, 2022 3:40 AM

Sitting not so pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 23, 2022 3:41 AM

R30 he’s such a big tough guy!

by Anonymousreply 34November 23, 2022 3:48 AM

I will tell you what he WON'T be having: Red Velvet Cupcakes. I won't make the same mistake twice! Would it have hurt him to say Thank You?

by Anonymousreply 35November 23, 2022 3:49 AM

How in the hell did that photo at R33 get out?

by Anonymousreply 36November 23, 2022 4:01 AM

Wait, he’s only 37 now? I thought he was in his 40s when the murder happened.

by Anonymousreply 37November 23, 2022 4:25 AM

What kind of stupid name is Shan'Ann?

by Anonymousreply 38November 23, 2022 4:25 AM

R37 Being a prison bitch makes you young.

by Anonymousreply 39November 23, 2022 4:26 AM

An MLM hun's one.

by Anonymousreply 40November 23, 2022 4:26 AM

I still wanna see that dick

by Anonymousreply 41November 23, 2022 4:28 AM

OP’s picture was taken by the cops during the investigation

by Anonymousreply 42November 23, 2022 4:29 AM

[quote]R38 What kind of stupid name is Shan'Ann?

I miss the days before we could even wrap our heads around it, and simply called her Shazam.

by Anonymousreply 43November 23, 2022 4:46 AM

I don't think he killed her, he was suffering from PTSD...false confessions happen all the time.

by Anonymousreply 44November 23, 2022 4:53 AM

R42 that may be the case

R4 the Departments of Corrections in all 50 states, the Federal BOP, and many prison systems abroad, take pictures of inmates once a year, sometimes more often, in prison issue garments, for the purposes of recapture in the event of an escape.

Any inmate with tattoos is photographed unclothed, at the time of processing and for the duration of incarceration, to identify any gang affiliation. The pics are strictly protected, and I don’t believe they are discoverable by FOIA. Occasionally, pics of notorious individuals leak and most state bureaus of investigation and the FBI investigate vigorously to identify the guard/s involved.

by Anonymousreply 45November 23, 2022 5:02 AM

There was the wildest YouTuber making vids during this story - she’d be all high on wine, slurring angrily about rach developments. She’s a “life coach,” of all things. (Can’t recommend!)

She’s apparently taken all the old stuff down and now focuses on travel, plus some newer crime cases. But I used to just watch her stuff in horror/fascination.

This is the only Watts family one I could find - unfortunately she’s not at her drunk harpy yenta best in it [bold]: (

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 23, 2022 5:05 AM

Nothing says Happy Thanksgiving like an article about a family annihilator! Can’t wait to see what they have in store for Christmas, perhaps some stories about animal abusers?

by Anonymousreply 47November 23, 2022 5:24 AM

What’s Chris’ OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 48November 23, 2022 5:25 AM

OP now [italic]he[/italic] is getting some unwanted attention in the hoosegow.

Todd Chrisley will be lucky not to get forced to clean the toilet with his tongue. No one is going to touch him with their cocks.

by Anonymousreply 49November 23, 2022 5:25 AM

R38 Are you new here?

by Anonymousreply 50November 23, 2022 5:25 AM

He has a butter face and he killed little girls. I am sure his wife was insufferable, but those little kids didn’t deserve that foul shit.

by Anonymousreply 51November 23, 2022 5:28 AM

R51 The children had very wispy hair, and Chris thought the oil treatment would improve the shine, and luster.

by Anonymousreply 52November 23, 2022 5:32 AM

R52 and I thought my humor was depraved 😳

Oddly, I feel better now

by Anonymousreply 53November 23, 2022 5:35 AM

The house just sold. Leave it to the harpy yenta to know.

A young family got it, and the posters are sure the spirits of Shazam and her dead kids will watch safely over them.

I want the subsequent haunting to be a Lifetime Original Movie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 23, 2022 5:37 AM

R53 The Chris threads were hilarious. We all knew straight away the fucker did it, so it very quickly devolved into very dark and endlessly funny shit. The fraus were breathless with hate for us.

by Anonymousreply 55November 23, 2022 5:39 AM

I hope he gets the real cream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 23, 2022 5:40 AM

[quote]The children had very wispy hair, and Chris thought the oil treatment would improve the shine, and luster.

R52 it is called empathy. You seem like an ancient, desperate, fat whore in a caftan who probably thinks they all deserved it and it is okay because this uggo is “hot”. His face is basic as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 57November 23, 2022 5:44 AM

[bold]#Justice4HotTopPop

by Anonymousreply 58November 23, 2022 5:48 AM

R57 You type fat, and frau.

by Anonymousreply 59November 23, 2022 5:49 AM

[quote] I am sure his wife was insufferable, but those little kids didn’t deserve that foul shit.

But the wife did?

by Anonymousreply 60November 23, 2022 5:50 AM

R60 don’t they usually, when all is said and done?

by Anonymousreply 61November 23, 2022 5:54 AM

^^ they only get two black eyes if they didn’t listen the first time

by Anonymousreply 62November 23, 2022 5:56 AM

Make me a sandwich!! Gimme a blowie! Leave the room!

by Anonymousreply 63November 23, 2022 6:06 AM

[quote]You type fat, and frau.

How witty. I haven’t seen anybody post this before..

by Anonymousreply 64November 23, 2022 6:10 AM

[quote]But the wife did?

I don’t know that she deserved it, but have you seen her godawful vlog posts? Not a wonder he snapped where she is concerned.

by Anonymousreply 65November 23, 2022 6:12 AM

[quote]R51 I am sure his wife was insufferable, but …

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 23, 2022 6:19 AM

R65 Jesus, her endless fucking posts. And humble bragging. And pushing the Thrive shit.

by Anonymousreply 67November 23, 2022 6:33 AM

Let’s face it, a few more month of living just on those Thrive bars would have killed those kids anyways.

by Anonymousreply 68November 23, 2022 6:35 AM

I'll be having turkey and potatoes for Thanksgiving, but God knows I'd rather have Chris' ass covered in cranberry sauce...

God, Men that hot should not be made responsible for their crimes!

by Anonymousreply 69November 23, 2022 6:39 AM

[quote]r67 Jesus, her endless fucking posts. And humble bragging. And pushing the Thrive shit. — it is all coming back to me now

Not to mention how she was pushing them into bankruptcy, putting the kids in an expensive daycare program so she could “work” during the day… ie, spend more and more and more money on her sucky MLM scam.

She obviously didn’t deserve to die, but what an exhausting handful. Plus she was having ANOTHER kid when they were already deeply in debt. Dear god.

by Anonymousreply 70November 23, 2022 6:42 AM

Pretty sure she got knocked up with a “fix it” baby to try and keep him with her. She knew there were problems when he stopped being a fatty and began working out.

by Anonymousreply 71November 23, 2022 6:45 AM

She should have known when he got that god awful tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 72November 23, 2022 6:48 AM

Okay…so this man is thanked with a special meal after killing his wife and little ones?

Thanks for nothing, Allah.

by Anonymousreply 73November 23, 2022 6:52 AM

[quote]He is now only 37 years old. How could a good looking guy turn out to be so horrifying?

His wife drove him mad.

by Anonymousreply 74November 23, 2022 7:06 AM

My favourite Thanksgiving tradition is the special holiday issue of Familicide Weekly.

by Anonymousreply 75November 23, 2022 7:24 AM

I'd eat his ass. Forget dried out turkey and gummy mashed potatoes!

by Anonymousreply 76November 23, 2022 7:32 AM

R71 Look at 3:22 of this video. Sounds like Chris had the same very stupid idea about "relationship repair" as Shanann did.

by Anonymousreply 77November 23, 2022 7:44 AM

Whoops, R77 here, forgot the link for R71.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 23, 2022 7:45 AM

My hole is so wet now. I already jerked off twice to that pic. I’d go to jail just to get fucked by him.

by Anonymousreply 79November 23, 2022 8:04 AM

Why do you DUMB CUNTS think that is a prison photo. It's an AGENCY PHOTO used for clickbait.

by Anonymousreply 80November 23, 2022 8:08 AM

This wouldn't have happened, if he had gotten a vasectomy early in life. Please warn your male friends or they will land in prison too someday. Sad... He was so handsome.. I think I have what R32 mentioned. Ha! ☺️

by Anonymousreply 81November 23, 2022 8:31 AM

What went through his mind? Did he impulsively snap or was he mentally ill? Did he think he would get away with it? Do you think he regrets it now?

by Anonymousreply 82November 23, 2022 9:27 AM

[quote] "What will Shannan and the two girls be having in heaven?"

We joke here, but murdering his wife was bad enough. But murdering those two little girls is unfathomable to me. As well, Shanaan was fifteen weeks pregnant with a boy, who also obviously perished. Yes, I'm pro-choice, but no, I don't agree with murder. Anyway, I hope he IS getting forcibly fucked...and hating every minute of it.

Maybe if someone pays him enough, they can send him a cell phone and get him to record the sex. I know it would make its way to DL as soon as it was posted anywhere online. DLers are ruthless investigators. On occasion, I'm genuinely astonished at their abilities.

by Anonymousreply 83November 23, 2022 10:18 AM

This type of 'reporting' is the lowest of the low gutter trash. There is absolutely no need for this 'news' article to exist. Shame on everyone involved in it.

by Anonymousreply 84November 23, 2022 10:25 AM

He is a manipulative lying little bitch. Who murdered two girls and an adult woman.

by Anonymousreply 85November 23, 2022 10:26 AM

This piece of shit brutally murdered his pregnant wife, who had done absolutely nothing wrong, and two small children. Some of you truly are fucking scum. And you wonder why gays are so despised..

by Anonymousreply 86November 23, 2022 10:36 AM

So hawt 🥵

by Anonymousreply 87November 23, 2022 10:39 AM

He murdered his wife and children. His children were innocent and his own children. His wife was an unhinged stupid cunt. But that doesn't deserve murder. It deserves a divorce. Which this sociopath couldn't afford.

by Anonymousreply 88November 23, 2022 10:41 AM

Dang.

Homeboy looks good.

by Anonymousreply 89November 23, 2022 10:42 AM

So many ALL CAPS enraged fraus on this thread!

His dick is mine, you fat bitches!

by Anonymousreply 90November 23, 2022 10:43 AM

No she wasn't an "unhinged stupid cunt," R88.

by Anonymousreply 91November 23, 2022 10:44 AM

Daddy looking tight and right yes GAWD, hunny!!

by Anonymousreply 92November 23, 2022 10:46 AM

This is a gross post, even for DL

by Anonymousreply 93November 23, 2022 10:47 AM

I disagree R91. But it doesn't matter. She did nothing to provoke being murdered.

by Anonymousreply 94November 23, 2022 10:48 AM

He's a monster and he got 48 years without parole for that part. He's also one of those people that radiate sex and make my bussy flood instantly. Both of those things can be true at the same time. I'd let him ruin me a thousand different ways, then beg on my knees for more.

by Anonymousreply 95November 23, 2022 10:51 AM

He’s not too bulky, which I like.

Do they have Pilates where he’s at?

by Anonymousreply 96November 23, 2022 10:56 AM

Maybe they have a lap pool.

by Anonymousreply 97November 23, 2022 10:56 AM

[quote] Who murdered two girls.

R85 you had a run on sentence. Fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 98November 23, 2022 11:29 AM

R96 THAT IS NOT A PRISON PHOTO dumbass

by Anonymousreply 99November 23, 2022 11:32 AM

R98 That was the opposite of a run on sentence, you twat. It was an incomplete sentence.

by Anonymousreply 100November 23, 2022 11:33 AM

Yes it is, r99!

Don’t ruin this for me…

by Anonymousreply 101November 23, 2022 11:36 AM

okay dear, didn't mean to interrupt your wank. 🤮🤮😱

by Anonymousreply 102November 23, 2022 11:43 AM

The murder house was finally sold.

He is an awful person who did awful things. He has short arms and a not masculine voice. I think he’s on the spectrum.

But his murdered wife (who did NOT deserve to be murdered) was a difficult person. I wish she hadn’t been strangled and dumped and were still alive trying mightily to con people into buying those speed patches.

by Anonymousreply 103November 23, 2022 11:55 AM

I wonder how he would look with Hugh Grant in the 80s at Oxford hair?

I bet he’d look good.

by Anonymousreply 104November 23, 2022 11:59 AM

CAN-NOT understand why he just didn't get a FUCKING divorce. Wasted his entire life--and looks. Idiot

by Anonymousreply 105November 23, 2022 12:07 PM

If he wasn't a rage-filled murderous freak, he'd be hot.

by Anonymousreply 106November 23, 2022 12:11 PM

He didn't get a divorce because he couldn't afford one. The wife was likely deep indebt in secret and the two were in debt as a couple. The wife couldn't support kids, so he would have had to pay alimony, child support, and with what? He wasn't highly paid. A dunce.

by Anonymousreply 107November 23, 2022 12:26 PM

If any little angels in your life need a holiday gift, I still have 30 boxes in storage of these adorable statement onesies!

$5.00 Shipping not included

All proceeds go to The Chris Watts Freedom & Commissary Fund

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 23, 2022 12:38 PM

Be better, R32

by Anonymousreply 109November 23, 2022 12:44 PM

He made over six figures, but the amount of debt they were in, plus divorce costs, child support, etc, his salary might as well been 10K a year.

by Anonymousreply 110November 23, 2022 12:44 PM

He didn't get a divorce because he's stupid. A non-stupid person would have rationalized that usually the husband is the number 1 suspect, that it was very likely that he'd get caught and would have to spend the rest of his life in prison.

Chris Watts was too stupid to weigh up the pros and cons of murdering his wife and kids properly.

by Anonymousreply 111November 23, 2022 12:45 PM

Sorry DL, I can't get into this guy. He has freaky eyes, and they ruin his looks for me.

by Anonymousreply 112November 23, 2022 12:46 PM

R111 his body doesn’t look stupid

by Anonymousreply 113November 23, 2022 12:48 PM

R107 Really? So...he kills them instead. GTFOH

by Anonymousreply 114November 23, 2022 12:49 PM

it’s gross he knows he has a following of people who think he’s hot.

by Anonymousreply 115November 23, 2022 12:51 PM

R113 To stupid DL-ers driven by their cocks, sure, but Chris Watts is a cold-blooded straight male killer with no interest in gay men and who killed his wife and kids

by Anonymousreply 116November 23, 2022 12:52 PM

He’d look fine fine fine naked in an apron in the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 117November 23, 2022 12:54 PM

R114 I didn't say it makes sense to us, but he's a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 118November 23, 2022 12:55 PM

You gays who lust after this monster are PURE FILTH. For heavens sake, this man murdered his wife and kids in cold blood. How could anyone find anything remotely sexy about him? I generally have no problem with gays and your OTT posts, but you've gone too far here. Must I repeat the fact that HE MURDERED HIS WIFE AND THOSE TWO ANGELS?

by Anonymousreply 119November 23, 2022 12:57 PM

R118 A very much NOT smart or intelligent psychopath. The husband is usually the number one suspect. And there's a lot more you can use to track down killers now (cell phones, DNA, etc). The chances were high that Watts would be caught. Much better to not risk it and simply get away from his wife and unwanted kids.

by Anonymousreply 120November 23, 2022 12:58 PM

[quote] Much better to not risk it…

R118 The act of murder itself is a sufficient deterrent for me, not the ‘risk’ of getting caught.

by Anonymousreply 121November 23, 2022 1:02 PM

R121 Okay - in that case, hope he enjoys his miserable lifetime of being in prison.

by Anonymousreply 122November 23, 2022 1:04 PM

Pure filth indeed! Work that body! Nasty! Nasty boy!

by Anonymousreply 123November 23, 2022 1:05 PM

R116 Is anyone arguing with you about him not being a good person? No.

by Anonymousreply 124November 23, 2022 1:09 PM

I think he's more of a sociopath than a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 125November 23, 2022 1:10 PM

R119 You seem lost. Of course every person knows he's a horrid monster. No one is debating that part. We're removed from him, these are photos of someone online. People can still think he LOOKS hot in these static photos.

Oh, here's some ALL CAPS FOR YOU.

by Anonymousreply 126November 23, 2022 1:12 PM

Except for that murdery part, he's fucking hot. I want to tie his hands behind his back and suck his dick.

by Anonymousreply 127November 23, 2022 1:13 PM

He looks vers to me.

Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 128November 23, 2022 1:15 PM

R128 I think you're right. It might take him a bit to warm up to bottoming, but he definitely looks like he'd enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 129November 23, 2022 1:18 PM

Pretty sure r119 is satire.

by Anonymousreply 130November 23, 2022 1:18 PM

Does he have good legs?

by Anonymousreply 131November 23, 2022 1:20 PM

R130 I don't think so, but let's hope you're right

by Anonymousreply 132November 23, 2022 1:20 PM

R119 is spoken in the voice of an outraged hetero faghag Frau. one hopes it is satire.

by Anonymousreply 133November 23, 2022 1:23 PM

I love how InTouch Weekly adds into their headline: "Menu Revealed!"

As if we're all waiting with baited breath, to find out what the prison is serving for Thanksgiving.

by Anonymousreply 134November 23, 2022 7:13 PM

“If there’s no green bean casserole with crunchy onion rings I’m not going!”

by Anonymousreply 135November 23, 2022 7:19 PM

SOME of us R134 would like to know what to mail Our Chris, any dishes he may have been lacking for his Thanksgiving FEAST! Now that is vital information has been released, I need to do some last minute shopping for some healthy options. This cruel menu seems to me, that they want him to get fat!!

by Anonymousreply 136November 23, 2022 7:24 PM

I don't understand the psychology of straight people and I'm convinced most are more fucked up in the head than gays (despite what they claim about us). Why do they force themselves in relationships and marriages that they are clearly miserable in? It's the 21st century, there's no stigma or societal punishment for divorce anymore. They rather argue, beat and kill each other and involve children in their disputes as well instead of rationally deciding to split up and controlling their emotions enough to find a solution. Not saying gays don't have messy relationships and aren't stupid as well but I feel more of us will just give up on a failing relationship and move on while straights will keep obsessing on keeping things together and end up hating and wishing ill on each other.

by Anonymousreply 137November 23, 2022 7:27 PM

This is pretty fucked up actually. The guy's a wife and child killer yet they are using sexy photo, talking about his Thanksgiving dinner, etc.

by Anonymousreply 138November 23, 2022 7:29 PM

Exactly, R37.

Murder is NOT an option.

There's something very off about people like that.

You know they already had a screw loose, if murder even crosses their mind.

by Anonymousreply 139November 23, 2022 7:30 PM

Shannan did not deserve to die. All she wanted was to be a great wife and mother, which she was in spades. CHRIS IS A MONSTER, and your sexualizing him is JUST AS MONSTEROUS.

by Anonymousreply 140November 23, 2022 7:38 PM

That being said, he's a sexy killer, and I'd fuck him as he told every little detail.

by Anonymousreply 141November 23, 2022 7:44 PM

We just need to make some points clear here. I’m a gay man attracted to mascular in-shape men. I don’t need to justify my desire to dumbshit fraus any more than I need to justify my desire to straights. Chris is hot and toned and I want his cock in my filth trench more than life itself. I don’t care about his wife or kids. Women are invisible to me. From what I can tell Shanananananan banana was going to get it eventually if not from Chris then from someone else. She was an exhausting frau which is why so many women here invading a gay man’s space defend her. The kids were ugly and annoying and I think Chris spared the world a couple of more cubefrau basic bitches. Their death is no great loss to humanity. Now back to Chris please!

by Anonymousreply 142November 23, 2022 7:48 PM

r142, I can't tell you how offensive I find your post. I cut you boys a lot of slack in other threads, because, well, it's just gays being gays. But when you fetishize a cold-blooded killer who murdered his wife and his precious babies without a hint of remorse, YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR. Do you not realize how sick and twisted your post is? WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!

by Anonymousreply 143November 23, 2022 7:50 PM

The cat piss fumes finally got to r143. Yawn, fraus gonna frau. Go fucking change your tampon or something

by Anonymousreply 144November 23, 2022 7:52 PM

r142, in other words, you're glad he did it.

by Anonymousreply 145November 23, 2022 7:53 PM

R142 Chris still doesn't want to fuck you. He did it to be with another frau. :-(

by Anonymousreply 146November 23, 2022 7:55 PM

R142 Chris is bi, but thanks for playing hun

by Anonymousreply 147November 23, 2022 8:01 PM

[quote]Chris Watts Will Celebrate Thanksgiving 2022 With a Dinner Behind Bars

Was this ever in question? I don’t believe taking the inmates on a field trip to Cracker Barrel was ever an option OP.

by Anonymousreply 148November 23, 2022 8:02 PM

R148 I would literally eat out of Chris’ used toilet.

by Anonymousreply 149November 23, 2022 8:03 PM

R137, kids make breaking up a lot more complicated. Wisp-hair #2 was probably cooking before Chris realized that the marriage sucked but by then divorcing was a financial impossibility because of the kids and debt. It's much easier to walk away without kids in the picture.

by Anonymousreply 150November 23, 2022 8:06 PM

Mug shot. He looks better with facial hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 23, 2022 8:16 PM

R151 so does the chicken guy. thx for the pic.

Facial structure, I guess

by Anonymousreply 152November 23, 2022 8:18 PM

[quote] [R119] is spoken in the voice of an outraged hetero faghag Frau. one hopes it is satire.

It’s not SATIRE! It’s called having MORALS! I have two little ANGELS too and the thought of them spending Thanksgiving in an oil drum is just so horrifying to me. I give you gays a lot of leeway but enough is enough. You are sick in the head to think this is funny. And you wonder why the cuntry is still homophobic and keeps voting in homophobic laws. You homosexuals have gone too far here. Must I repeat the fact that HE MURDERED HIS WIFE AND THOSE TWO ANGELS? IT IS NOT NOT FUNNY!

by Anonymousreply 153November 23, 2022 8:21 PM

Some people on this thread are so stupid. You bitch about annoying fraus and how they deserved to be murdered yet you queens are just as annoying to straight men as they are. Straight men beat up and kill fem queens too and don't fuck them. So you're all jealous fraus at least get dick. Hypocrisy to the finest.

by Anonymousreply 154November 23, 2022 8:29 PM

I want to marry r153's post. I couldn't have said it better myself.

by Anonymousreply 155November 23, 2022 8:32 PM

R153 Now why don't you tell us what you REALLY think!! And stop posting from about 50 years ago. You really are funny if nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 156November 23, 2022 8:33 PM

R150 I will never have sympathy for straight people. They never take accountability for procreating and many refuse to grow up and accept the responsibility for bringing in kids. He's a dumb straight neanderthal who is coward and the opposite of masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 157November 23, 2022 8:33 PM

R153 they didn’t ‘spend thanksgiving in an oil drum’ like it was a hot tub in Cabo. Their bodies were left there.

I have a son, but that’s not what it took for me to find horror in infanticide.

Go somewhere else

by Anonymousreply 158November 23, 2022 9:03 PM

r157 r158

by Anonymousreply 159November 23, 2022 10:16 PM

R153 "I give you gays a lot of leeway but enough is enough. "

Only, surprise - you're not in charge. Off to the oil drum with you!

by Anonymousreply 160November 23, 2022 10:33 PM

R155 You need help

by Anonymousreply 161November 23, 2022 10:34 PM

Try to learn English, R154

by Anonymousreply 162November 23, 2022 10:34 PM

R153 Oh MY god your USE of ALL CAPS will surely set an ENTERTAINMENT website STRAIGHT. This is ENOUGH. I can't TAKE it anymore. Now that you have SPOKEN, I guess morality will sink IN. Thank YOU for not realizing that 90% of people on here are just having a good time, BE GONE, you dumb fat cunt.

I will fuck Chris Watts into the next century, then eat his after, and take pictures to share with friends. How's that, cunt?

by Anonymousreply 163November 23, 2022 10:39 PM

Crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164November 23, 2022 10:41 PM

R158 " I have a son, but that’s not what it took for me to find horror in infanticide. "

Look up the word "infanticide," dear.

by Anonymousreply 165November 23, 2022 10:44 PM

Is anyone as offended as I am by these disgusting posts? You gays, all these types of posts serve to do is chase away straight women--YOUR ALLIES--who otherwise enjoy posting here. UNDERSTAND THIS: DL is an inclusive board, a virtual sandbox where all people--male, female, trans, non-binary, gay, straight, etc.-- are welcome to play, not just a few biologically male queers with deranged sexual fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 166November 24, 2022 12:28 AM

After reading R142... *FAINTS*

After reading R149... *PUKES* then *FAINTS*

You're a sick puppy!!!

However, I will be introducing "filth trench" into my every day conversation.

by Anonymousreply 167November 24, 2022 12:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168November 24, 2022 12:33 AM

I hope he is getting those hot daddy dicks in prison.

by Anonymousreply 169November 24, 2022 12:35 AM

SHAN'ANN!!!!

by Anonymousreply 170November 24, 2022 12:40 AM

The only comfort we can get from this tragedy is that Shan'ann and her baby girls are dancing together in Heaven, protected by the Hand of God. Chris needs to rot in prison for the rest of his life. Anyone who even thinks about having sex with that monster needs to have his or her head examined.

by Anonymousreply 171November 24, 2022 12:45 AM

Chris Watts is the real victim. Shanann was the true evil who drove him to temporary insanity.

by Anonymousreply 172November 24, 2022 12:53 AM

Poor Chris. Every woman who fell for him soon paid the price. A pussy permanently banged out after just a few short months by Chris's gigantic beautiful cock and enormous cum loads.

by Anonymousreply 173November 24, 2022 12:54 AM

R171 "dancing together in Heaven, protected by the Hand of God"

Oh I needed that laugh! Can't wait for Santa and the Easter bunny, too! Oh, and the tooth fairy.

Fantasies are fun!

by Anonymousreply 174November 24, 2022 12:54 AM

R166 I can tell you are visualizing what his plump dick looks like as you move your mouth down to please him.

by Anonymousreply 175November 24, 2022 12:54 AM

r175 is beyond repulsive. Were you raised in a jungle?

by Anonymousreply 176November 24, 2022 12:56 AM

Before and after prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 24, 2022 12:57 AM

ugh, I'm a straight woman, pretty and attractive and around his age, and he could BEG ME for sex, and I would just give him major side-eye and walk away.

by Anonymousreply 178November 24, 2022 12:59 AM

Who's taking care of daddy Chris' cock in prison?

You know someone is taking those virile loads.

by Anonymousreply 179November 24, 2022 12:59 AM

R176 You appear to keep getting wetter and wetter as you engage in this thread.

Why are you obsessed with this guy?

by Anonymousreply 180November 24, 2022 1:01 AM

Chris Evans should play Chris Watts in the movie version of Murder in the Hinterlands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 24, 2022 1:01 AM

R178 Wow, you are one tough lady!

by Anonymousreply 182November 24, 2022 1:01 AM

r178 You are a fat frau. Why are you even thinking about him begging you for sex?

by Anonymousreply 183November 24, 2022 1:03 AM

Is this guy still in love with Chris?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184November 24, 2022 1:04 AM

R153 it was simply a misunderstanding. He was giving those wispy haired girls a hot oil treatment and instead of leaving the oil on their heads,he left their heads in the oil . Like you've never made a mistake ?

by Anonymousreply 185November 24, 2022 1:06 AM

Love the shrieking fraus. Welcome to DL.

by Anonymousreply 186November 24, 2022 1:09 AM

I wonder if we will be privvy to his Christmas dinner menu ?

by Anonymousreply 187November 24, 2022 1:15 AM

He is straight up ugly without the facial hair.

He is the living definition of OLMS.

Old Lady Mouth Syndrome.

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 188November 24, 2022 1:17 AM

They should put out a Men of Death Row Calendar and make Chris their big draw.

by Anonymousreply 189November 24, 2022 1:22 AM

r189, enough already! Where is the webmaster?

by Anonymousreply 190November 24, 2022 1:23 AM

Why isn't he on a chain gang?

by Anonymousreply 191November 24, 2022 1:23 AM

You've probably had CDAN posters on here as this ugly thread has been mentioned on a blind about Chris.

by Anonymousreply 192November 24, 2022 1:26 AM

R165 when something seems so plainly incorrect to you, perhaps you want to ask yourself what you misunderstood

by Anonymousreply 193November 24, 2022 1:29 AM

[quote]r You gays who lust after this monster are PURE FILTH… Must I repeat the fact that HE MURDERED HIS WIFE AND THOSE TWO ANGELS?

Look, those kids weren’t [italic]all that.[/italic]

Plus they had stupid names, IIRC.

by Anonymousreply 194November 24, 2022 1:29 AM

R190 Yet you keep bumping this thread, Karen.

by Anonymousreply 195November 24, 2022 1:31 AM

He probably really does have great balls - cupping them while I relieve his stress - mmm, slurp.

by Anonymousreply 196November 24, 2022 1:32 AM

[quote] I wonder if we will be privvy to his Christmas dinner menu ?

We're working on it.

Stay tuned!!!

by Anonymousreply 197November 24, 2022 1:39 AM

R190 Oh fuck, if you summon Muriel, you better run, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 198November 24, 2022 1:39 AM

[quote]R137 Not saying gays don't have messy relationships and aren't stupid as well but I feel more of us will just give up on a failing relationship and move on while straights will keep obsessing on keeping things together and end up hating and wishing ill on each other.

Gay couples don’t usually have children. Mr. Watts was looking at 18 years of alimony and child support to fund 4 people. And he knew SHAZAM! would take him to the cleaners - unable to support herself , or the 3 kids, through her crappy multi level marketing cult.

So really it was all about money. That’s what triggers a fair amount of spousal murders, from the true crime shows I’ve seen.

by Anonymousreply 199November 24, 2022 1:43 AM

Exactly, R199. Gays don’t have children 99.9% of the time.

by Anonymousreply 200November 24, 2022 1:46 AM

[quote] [R178] Wow, you are one tough lady!

You have to be after giving birth to TWO ANGELS! They were close to TEN POUNDS each! I joke I have no feeling down there anymore. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 201November 24, 2022 1:52 AM

Chris's hairline is the real tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 202November 24, 2022 1:55 AM

We got me about this case is how he confessed so quickly. Didn't ask for a lawyer ( and someone would have represented him if he had money or for the publicity). He just caved in and didn't try to come up with any defence.

by Anonymousreply 203November 24, 2022 1:55 AM

He is unspeakably hot.

by Anonymousreply 204November 24, 2022 2:10 AM

Can you please stop talking about how hot a murderer is? A MURDERERER! Get it through your THICK HEAD!

by Anonymousreply 205November 24, 2022 2:17 AM

R205 Fine! He fine.

Better?

by Anonymousreply 206November 24, 2022 2:21 AM

He is not fine. He is the very definition of being not fine. He is deranged and so are you homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 207November 24, 2022 2:24 AM

He is dripping with sexuality and I want to taste it all

by Anonymousreply 208November 24, 2022 2:36 AM

R207 Why not just call us fairies, you antiquated car wash cunt.

by Anonymousreply 209November 24, 2022 2:36 AM

This troll isn't particularly good. The tone is a bit off. Too much urgency, responding too quickly. It's a decent attempt, though. The first response especially almost had me.

Anyhow, do we have dick pics of the childkiller?

by Anonymousreply 210November 24, 2022 2:38 AM

The other hilarious part about the original Chris threads were, it was the time of the 'Mummas mossy is all wet and dripping for Daddy cock' posting shite, and the fraus did not understand, or countenance such trivial desire.

by Anonymousreply 211November 24, 2022 2:49 AM

R210 No, we wish. The closest I think was some video of him at the beach - he looked like he had a nice bulge, actually.

by Anonymousreply 212November 24, 2022 2:50 AM

Is there Thanksgiving in Heaven?

by Anonymousreply 213November 24, 2022 4:07 AM

We must ask Eric Clapton.

by Anonymousreply 214November 24, 2022 4:09 AM

All in all Watts seemed like a decent enough person before these events.

It’s too bad he never met the right woman (or man) who wouldn’t drive him to kill them.

by Anonymousreply 215November 24, 2022 5:15 AM

“HOT GUY MARRIES HUN, KNOCKS HER UP SEVERAL TIMES KILLS THEM ALL, AND PRETENDS HE HAD NO IDEA…. WELL LET’S SEE HIS FARE THIS EVENING IN PRISON” 🗞️

by Anonymousreply 216November 24, 2022 5:39 AM

That’s a pretty balanced summation, r215. I’m sure he regrets what happened.

by Anonymousreply 217November 24, 2022 5:44 AM

To all those who thinks sex and busting a nut is so satisfying. You are in for a gigantic disappointment. I pity you.

by Anonymousreply 218November 24, 2022 5:50 AM

*think

by Anonymousreply 219November 24, 2022 5:53 AM

r32, you sound ugly.

by Anonymousreply 220November 24, 2022 5:58 AM

R218 You’ve known me my whole life!

by Anonymousreply 221November 24, 2022 6:10 AM

r86, no. I wonder why you pearl clutching heteros keep coming to this gay discussion board.

[quote] I generally have no problem with gays and your OTT posts How fucking charitable of you, r119, to tolerate "OTT" posts from gay men on a gay board. Everyone, let's give r119 a round of applause.

r146, he did it to get rid of his family. If he simply wanted to be with another woman, he would have just faked his death, abandoned Shamwow and the kids, and lived in another state/country with his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 222November 24, 2022 6:32 AM

You can stop believing that any women are actually replying in this thread now, r222

by Anonymousreply 223November 24, 2022 6:43 AM

I don't live in the US and never heard of this murderer but what an evil man! How can someone kill their own kids and stuff them down an oil pipe? You need to bring back the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 224November 24, 2022 6:49 AM

I wonder if Our Chris ever had a plan. Putting the (unfortunate) girls in that remote oil tank was smart, especially if he left his phone at home and there were no security cameras on site. But he was recorded loading something in his truck by his neighbor’s porch camera, so that would have lead to a lot of questions.

That nosy friend Nikhole threw off his whole timeline when she came to investigate why Shan’ann didn’t call her first thing that morning, so it all unraveled very quickly. Had she not inserted herself in the drama so quickly, I wonder if the bodies would have been found.

by Anonymousreply 225November 24, 2022 7:06 AM

[quote] But he was recorded loading something in his truck by his neighbor’s porch camera

OMG, those Ring cameras are such a menace.

by Anonymousreply 226November 24, 2022 8:29 AM

"Nosey" and "inserted herself" are rather telling choice of words, R225. Her friend was concerned for Shan'ann's wellbeing.

by Anonymousreply 227November 24, 2022 8:52 AM

I agree R215. He had fallen so out of love with Shan'Ann, and thinking of his new life, that it just seemed he got closer and closer to the edge every day until he snapped.

by Anonymousreply 228November 24, 2022 11:23 AM

Chris Watts and Chandler Halderson are now in the same facility. Damn!

by Anonymousreply 229November 24, 2022 11:43 AM

Yikes, R229.

I had to google him.

Most articles call him a "butcher" who killed both his parents.

Maybe Chris Watts can "mentor" Chandler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230November 24, 2022 11:47 AM

^ Shawskank

by Anonymousreply 231November 24, 2022 12:01 PM

He is too stupid to be considered “hot.” When I know someone is borderline retarded i cant feel attraction to them

by Anonymousreply 232November 24, 2022 12:18 PM

Yeah, he should've been smarter when killing off the worthless brats and cunt, but on the other hand, then we'd never know about him.

by Anonymousreply 233November 24, 2022 12:36 PM

^ to think, all the latent homicidal hotness we’re missing

by Anonymousreply 234November 24, 2022 12:42 PM

I get wet, hard, and inspired to start writing poetry again every time this thread with his photo pops up. My gosh, he is just supremely beautiful, isn't he? I bet angels dance on his perfect taint. I'd very much like to scrape them off... with my tongue.

Obviously what he did was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 235November 24, 2022 12:43 PM

R142 FILTH TRENCH?!

AHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 236November 24, 2022 12:51 PM

I wonder how many times he’s had covid?

by Anonymousreply 237November 24, 2022 1:07 PM

Chris seems rather dumb and I still think that the mistress was the real mastermind behind it.

by Anonymousreply 238November 24, 2022 1:29 PM

He looks like Dirk Caber. Probably has a small dick like Dirk too.

by Anonymousreply 239November 24, 2022 1:38 PM

This thread REALLY needs to be shut down. Anyone who finds this demon sexy is seriously damaged. GET HELP! But then again gays in general seem sick to me. I try to be as tolerant as the next person and put on a good show of stomaching you boys and the things you get into, but YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME. I can't with you gays any longer.

by Anonymousreply 240November 24, 2022 2:46 PM

Did they cover what he had for Halloween dinner and if they got to go trick or treating at each other’s cells? I’m sure he went as a sexy devil or demon!

by Anonymousreply 241November 24, 2022 2:56 PM

If you ever needed proof that Satan walks among us, look no further than this thread. He is all over it. This thread is in dire need of an exorcism.

by Anonymousreply 242November 24, 2022 3:00 PM

Look at r78. This guy is an uggo. When he was fat and doughy you can see how unappealing he actually is. His face if FUG. Sad, fat old caftan grannies are desperate as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 243November 24, 2022 3:02 PM

Ugh, he is the embodiment of an average white male. He seems kind of dumb and he killed three people.

Why is he taking "sexy" pics?

by Anonymousreply 244November 24, 2022 3:10 PM

DL is proof that some gay men are just as sad sack losers as the fraus who write to and profess their love to serial killers.

by Anonymousreply 245November 24, 2022 3:10 PM

R244 To attract the dumb fraus who send him nudes, money and letters. DLers would be doing it too if Watts weren't so obviously straight - DLers just like to pretend that he isn't in the safety of online.

by Anonymousreply 246November 24, 2022 3:11 PM

[quote]Why is he taking "sexy" pics?

Hoping to land an ancient DLer who is stupid enough to send his basic murdering ass money.

by Anonymousreply 247November 24, 2022 3:12 PM

There's even a word for it: hybristophilia. The American Psychological Association defines hybristophilia as "sexual interest in and attraction to those who commit crimes. In some cases, this may be directed toward people in prison for various types of criminal activities."

by Anonymousreply 248November 24, 2022 3:14 PM

Are you gays THAT self-loathing that you would submit sexually to a cold-blooded killer because you find his body appealing? Just when I think you boys can't sink any lower, you surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 249November 24, 2022 3:15 PM

R246 are you crazy?? Old queens love straight cock. I know a few who have had prison pen pals. Dad and terrifying stuff.

by Anonymousreply 250November 24, 2022 3:15 PM

*sad

by Anonymousreply 251November 24, 2022 3:16 PM

R250 No, I'm not crazy. There is another report about how Watts is getting tons of female attention. Ultimately a lot of gay men want to be fraus and have quite a lot of frauish behavior. Straight men have little interest in female criminals.

by Anonymousreply 252November 24, 2022 3:17 PM

R240 It was fun for a while, now your posts got tedious

by Anonymousreply 253November 24, 2022 3:20 PM

Happy Thanksgiving, Chris! Be blessed. I know the lort has forgiven you. If I ever visit you, you can get down on your knees or all fours, and I will share some jesus juice with you.

by Anonymousreply 254November 24, 2022 3:22 PM

Good grief some of you couldn't recognize satire if it hit you in the face like a big limp dick.

by Anonymousreply 255November 24, 2022 3:27 PM

R245 Bless your heart. Is your life complicated without humor?

by Anonymousreply 256November 24, 2022 3:28 PM

I wonder if he's become a better kisser? One of the videos had Shantanker or whatever her name was saying he wasn't a great kisser. I can handle the murderous part, but I cannot deal with a bad kisser.

by Anonymousreply 257November 24, 2022 3:30 PM

I think it’s wrong to judge those we’ve never met, like Chris.

Accept someone at face value, putting gossip aside.

That is how the healing begins.

by Anonymousreply 258November 24, 2022 3:31 PM

R256 I get no humor from this. It's genuine lusting after him. There's pretty much nothing clever or funny about it.

by Anonymousreply 259November 24, 2022 3:32 PM

R259 Oh bless your heart. I hope things improve!

by Anonymousreply 260November 24, 2022 3:34 PM

Amen R258 - very wise

by Anonymousreply 261November 24, 2022 3:35 PM

"Chris Watts Is Sending 'Racy' Letters to Multiple Women from His Prison Cell: Sources

Chris Watts, the man who murdered his pregnant wife and two daughters, has been corresponding with several women for years — and now a jail source tells PEOPLE that the convicted killer is sending "racy" letters to some of them.

"They send sexy pictures, and he responds," says the source, who has spoken with Watts several times in jail. "There are a lot of women who think he's handsome and misunderstood. They send a lot of letters."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262November 24, 2022 3:35 PM

He is so ugly. Weird shaped head. Like he is looking into a bulb.

by Anonymousreply 263November 24, 2022 3:38 PM

^ God's gift to humankind apparently

by Anonymousreply 264November 24, 2022 3:48 PM

What a sick man.

by Anonymousreply 265November 24, 2022 3:49 PM

[quote]^ God's gift to humankind apparently

The brilliant degenerates of DL. A murderer who is boringly straight is God’s gift?

by Anonymousreply 266November 24, 2022 3:55 PM

It's not that he just murdered his family but he callously took a shit right next to where he dumped the bodies.

by Anonymousreply 267November 24, 2022 3:58 PM

The DM has scanned examples of some of the letters and pics Chris got from just the first weeks of being jailed (almost 60 in just the first few weeks). Most of them were from women. I'll post the link in the next post.

by Anonymousreply 268November 24, 2022 4:04 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269November 24, 2022 4:04 PM

R269 Wow, holy crap

by Anonymousreply 270November 24, 2022 5:03 PM

R266 You're not very bright, dear. R264 was snarkily replying to R263 for commenting on Chris's looks.

by Anonymousreply 271November 24, 2022 5:22 PM

[quote]R262 Chris Watts, the man who murdered his pregnant wife and two daughters, has been corresponding with several women for years

Now wait a minute - - what does this [italic]mean ? ?[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 272November 24, 2022 5:32 PM

R272 It means what it says. Watts killed his wife and kids. He is now in prison and has been corresponding with several women for years. ??

by Anonymousreply 273November 24, 2022 5:34 PM

[quote]R267 It's not that he just murdered his family but he callously took a shit right next to where he dumped the bodies.

So prone to imagine the worst about people.

That was just to throw the dogs off!

by Anonymousreply 274November 24, 2022 5:34 PM

[quote]R273 It means what it says. Watts killed his wife and kids. He is now in prison and has been corresponding with several women for years

But surely those are just family members. I put money in that commissary account every month!

by Anonymousreply 275November 24, 2022 5:36 PM

R275 They obviously are not family members and nobody pretends that they are either? Strange comment.

by Anonymousreply 276November 24, 2022 5:40 PM

[quote][R266] You're not very bright, dear. [R264] was snarkily replying to [R263] for commenting on Chris's looks.

I know, “dear”. I am r266 and r263. Seems as though you are the one who is not too bright.

by Anonymousreply 277November 24, 2022 5:48 PM

R277 Oh lord, facepalm. Ok, sweetie!

by Anonymousreply 278November 24, 2022 5:51 PM

R276 You are about as sharp as a basketball. You don't get sarcastic humor, do you?

by Anonymousreply 279November 24, 2022 5:52 PM

R279 Don't become a comedian, will you?

by Anonymousreply 280November 24, 2022 5:54 PM

R245 Not even close. Keep reaching tho.

by Anonymousreply 281November 24, 2022 5:55 PM

R281 How else would you interpret the *multiple* threads about how hot Chris Watts is? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 282November 24, 2022 5:58 PM

The disrespect here to Shanann and the angels is mindboggling. Forget for a moment that you find him attractive. The fact is, HE MURDERED HIS PREGNANT WIFE AND TWO ANGELS. How some of you can get past that is unfathomable. And I hate to break it you, but GOD is not very happy about your lusting after a cold hearted killer, especially one that killed two of his beautiful angels. HE is watching over them in Heaven. Unfortunately, I don't think the same can be said for some of you when your time comes. Just a friendly warning.

by Anonymousreply 283November 24, 2022 6:03 PM

The OP pic was from when he was first arrested. There’s no telling what he looks like now.

by Anonymousreply 284November 24, 2022 6:10 PM

Agree with r258.

by Anonymousreply 285November 24, 2022 6:13 PM

R282 Seriously? There's a UNIVERSE of difference between considering this guy HOT and sending him FUCKING love letters. You've gone from being annoyingly self-righteous to full-on Karen. Eat some cranberry sauce and chill-the FUCK-out.

by Anonymousreply 286November 24, 2022 6:26 PM

R286 Some men sent him letters too. It's the same phenomenon anyway - hybristophilia.

by Anonymousreply 287November 24, 2022 6:33 PM

R287 Glad you looked up that word! Are you R248 and R32?

by Anonymousreply 288November 24, 2022 6:56 PM

R286 your ALL CAPS is what needs to CHILL the FUCK out.

Your trolling really was funny for a while, now it's just tired.

by Anonymousreply 289November 24, 2022 6:57 PM

I bet Chris hadn't been rimmed before prison. I would rim him so hard I would make him squeal.

by Anonymousreply 290November 24, 2022 6:58 PM

I wonder what he thinks about when he jacks off.

by Anonymousreply 291November 24, 2022 7:01 PM

R291 Probably that lip-injected queen he was hooking up with on the side

by Anonymousreply 292November 24, 2022 7:02 PM

[quote] All in all Watts seemed like a decent enough person before these events.

Who’s to say he’s not a decent enough person now?

by Anonymousreply 293November 24, 2022 7:24 PM

[quote] Chris Watts and Chandler Halderson are now in the same facility. Damn!

I heard his prison name is "Chandelier."

by Anonymousreply 294November 24, 2022 7:52 PM

Omg the Frau meltdown at r283

by Anonymousreply 295November 24, 2022 7:56 PM

R293 He probably really is

by Anonymousreply 296November 24, 2022 7:56 PM

Who cares about this ugly ass murdering bastard!? Sick fucker.

by Anonymousreply 297November 24, 2022 8:00 PM

WOW - I'd like to know how much fun Chris and Chandler have in the prison shower !

by Anonymousreply 298November 24, 2022 8:04 PM

R297 You secretly have lust in your heart for him, or you would not have visited this thread.

by Anonymousreply 299November 24, 2022 8:04 PM

R298 Seriously that is a great pairing!

by Anonymousreply 300November 24, 2022 8:05 PM

He’s probably sorry for what he’s done. It’s time to release him. Maybe a pardon.

by Anonymousreply 301November 24, 2022 8:39 PM

R301 I mean surely, right??

by Anonymousreply 302November 24, 2022 8:40 PM

[italic]That man has suffered!

by Anonymousreply 303November 24, 2022 9:16 PM

So what's the deal with the skim milk? All that fattening, good food, then skim milk. Is that like a mind game? Hey, here's some crappy skim milk so you don't forget that you're in prison.

by Anonymousreply 304November 24, 2022 9:51 PM

Why is he still alive?

by Anonymousreply 305November 24, 2022 10:40 PM

I light a tea light at my Chris alter every night for his love and protection.

by Anonymousreply 306November 24, 2022 10:45 PM

^^ Whatever you do, don’t send him stamps.

R262 reports he’s writing to [italic]women!

by Anonymousreply 307November 24, 2022 11:12 PM

They're talking about the disgusting posts about Shan'ann and her children, R286. This thread is fucking embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 308November 24, 2022 11:59 PM

You will be missed R308.

by Anonymousreply 309November 25, 2022 12:21 AM

R308 Yet here you are engaging, and bumping the thread. You're aroused because....?

by Anonymousreply 310November 25, 2022 2:19 AM

R308 What is your obsession - his dick?

by Anonymousreply 311November 25, 2022 2:23 AM

I hope his case is reviewed and he gets out soon. I agree that he’s been punished enough and I can’t bear to think of him in prison a day longer. He’s got so much to give to the world.

by Anonymousreply 312November 25, 2022 4:32 AM

Happy Thanksgiving, Chris! 🦃 Gobble, gobble. I hope you’re reading this and having a great night. Hope you’re getting stuffed tonight! So much to be thankful for.

by Anonymousreply 313November 25, 2022 4:38 AM

Mentally disturbed gays. That's this thread in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 314November 25, 2022 4:58 AM

^^ Bitch, women love him, too. Hence all the jailhouse correspondence. He just has the It Factor.

I personally feel it was cruel to shut him away so soon after he lost his entire family. Think of it, your wife and children are gone in the blink of an eye, then you’re slammed away in the dark and the key’s thrown away? As a nation we’ve become too litigious.

by Anonymousreply 315November 25, 2022 5:22 AM

R315 Really? Even though he was the one who killed them?

by Anonymousreply 316November 25, 2022 5:40 AM

Was he doe?

by Anonymousreply 317November 25, 2022 5:42 AM

I’d eat his ass (with shame)

by Anonymousreply 318November 25, 2022 5:45 AM

The man was railroaded and never got a jury trial before his peers.

This is unconstitutional. And also violates Free Speech.

by Anonymousreply 319November 25, 2022 5:49 AM

R319 That's normal when someone pleads guilty. The evidence against him was so overwhelming.

by Anonymousreply 320November 25, 2022 6:02 AM

“And then for dessert in the showers, we knocked over Chris’s soap! Better show than my wife ever gave me!”

by Anonymousreply 321November 25, 2022 6:09 AM

I wonder if the guards have seen Chris naked.

by Anonymousreply 322November 25, 2022 6:13 AM

You would think the other Rolling Stones would invite him to their houses.

by Anonymousreply 323November 25, 2022 6:28 AM

I'm a gay man, I sure don't get the appeal. This guy isn't all that.

Neither do I get the appeal of anyone, gay men and horny women, who get hot over any creep in prison.

Is there really a shortage of attractive gay and straight men out in the real world? Seriously, who the fuck writes to and slobbers over a brutal murderer in prison?

Reading these posts, I'm hoping most of you are joking. Focus your attention on real men you can fuck in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 324November 25, 2022 7:15 AM

[quote][post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Who is this control queen repeatedly posting this same poorly-written comment? I'm guessing she's in charge of her trailer park association, too. Time to block this bitch who hates dailymail for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 325November 25, 2022 10:30 AM

R325 It's Muriel and it's automated. She has a point when it comes to the Daily Mail which is a putrid right wing rag. It's just that sometimes the DM has some good gossip-type of information and pictures.

by Anonymousreply 326November 25, 2022 10:35 AM

I wish Trump had pardoned Chris before he left office.

Trump can pardon any crimes, right?

by Anonymousreply 327November 25, 2022 10:47 AM

R324 "Reading these posts, I'm hoping most of you are joking."

Wow, how smart are you, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 328November 25, 2022 11:44 AM

Because a girl has to watch what she eats, even in prison R304.

by Anonymousreply 329November 25, 2022 12:34 PM

R289 Fuck are you talking about?

ME telling YOU how dramatic you're being with your analogy ain't trolling.

by Anonymousreply 330November 25, 2022 1:02 PM

I hope he a good thanksgiving

by Anonymousreply 331November 25, 2022 1:20 PM

Get that adorable hot man out of jail. that bitch wife must have driven him crazy, such a nice boy. I can host him until he finds his foot again

by Anonymousreply 332November 25, 2022 1:22 PM

Why are y'all fantasizing him? Hes a fucking monster. I mean a MONSTER. Killing your pregnant Wife and 2 babies. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 333November 25, 2022 1:26 PM

Anyone who sexualizes this creature (I refuse to say his name or even call him a man, as that would give him legitimacy) DESERVES TO BE LOCKED UP FOR LIFE TOO. I'm not one for the whole "thought police" mentality, but in this instance IT MAY NOT BE A BAD IDEA. Honestly, you GAYS HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME, and this thread needs to be STOPPED DEAD IN IT'S TRAIL.

by Anonymousreply 334November 25, 2022 1:58 PM

ohhh, lock me up with that sexy hunk of man meat!

by Anonymousreply 335November 25, 2022 2:10 PM

You are insane R31 . A white man smothering his white children to death and dumping the bodies in an oil field is an infraction against the white man??? Award him a gold medal in the oppression Olympics this man his it SO HARD.

by Anonymousreply 336November 25, 2022 2:18 PM

I'm in California, road trip to see Chris?? Can he have visitors?!?

by Anonymousreply 337November 25, 2022 2:26 PM

Vile, vile thread. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 338November 25, 2022 2:29 PM

his hairline is hanging on for dear life, if you're planning a conjugal visit time is of the essence

by Anonymousreply 339November 25, 2022 2:29 PM

R334 Thank you for bumping this thread again. He deserves more attention!

Apparently he is in the Dodge Correctional Institution in Waupun, Wisconsin, and not Colorado.

by Anonymousreply 340November 25, 2022 2:36 PM

R337 That really is a great idea. He needs support now more than ever during these holiday times.

by Anonymousreply 341November 25, 2022 2:37 PM

high, sexy testosterone, r339! all man!

by Anonymousreply 342November 25, 2022 3:09 PM

Haha I’m a little embarrassed to say this but I was at work today and lost my train of thought at a meeting because I was thinking about Chris. Pepeflushed oh DADDY!

by Anonymousreply 343November 25, 2022 3:30 PM

Kids were rather ugly, weren't they. Deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 344November 25, 2022 4:02 PM

OMG, R344!!!! ARE YOU INSANE? So, people you don't consider good looking deserve to die? I can't believe I'm hearing this. This can't be happening. I NEED TO SCREAM!

by Anonymousreply 345November 25, 2022 4:05 PM

Look, what happened to the kids isn’t ideal but Chris’s cancellation is absurd. Shan’Ann isn’t a factor. She wasn’t much of a wife.

by Anonymousreply 346November 25, 2022 4:12 PM

This man deserves a second chance. I can see the good in him.

by Anonymousreply 347November 25, 2022 4:15 PM

[quote] Shan’Ann isn’t a factor. She wasn’t much of a wife.

Chris was the one cheating with another woman and killing the kids. He could just have walked away. Why are you blaming Shan'ann? I don't get it. It makes no sense. I understand that you find Chris to be hot but it's still irrational and Chris loves stinky pussy, not dick.

by Anonymousreply 348November 25, 2022 4:15 PM

[quote]This man deserves a second chance. I can see the good in him.

Chris would use a second chance to have sex with women.

by Anonymousreply 349November 25, 2022 4:17 PM

R348, your perspective is really skewed. Chris is a good, muscular man who obviously wasn't getting enough affection at home. As for the kids, I think there's a lot of unanswered questions that need to be asked before we come to conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 350November 25, 2022 4:21 PM

I have read some offensive threads in my time here, but this one takes the cake.

by Anonymousreply 351November 25, 2022 4:21 PM

R351 Please tell me you are not taking this seriously.

by Anonymousreply 352November 25, 2022 4:29 PM

I've started numerous letters to this poor tortured soul, but I can't quite get the words on paper to lift him up in the way he deserves. I've even gone back to some of my Joel Osteen prayer books.

But really I think what Chris needs most now is just a nice, slow, wet blowjob so he can relax.

by Anonymousreply 353November 25, 2022 4:33 PM

I've made an initial inquiry to the Innocence Project on Chris's behalf. There's interest over there. I'll keep everyone posted but I think DL would be a great source of advocacy/interest statements about why Chris is someone who can contribute to the world outside prison. I'll circle back as things develop.

by Anonymousreply 354November 25, 2022 4:35 PM

R354 Finally someone displaying the spirit of Thanksgiving. You are #blessed. Please keep us posted.

by Anonymousreply 355November 25, 2022 4:43 PM

W&W, r346.

by Anonymousreply 356November 25, 2022 4:53 PM

I’ve begun a list of possible stocking stuffers to send Dear Chris this year.

- mood ring

- selfie stick

- eye cream

- a few copies of After Dark magazine, the rare ones

by Anonymousreply 357November 25, 2022 4:57 PM

This thread has attracted a whole lot of crazy, on both sides!!!

by Anonymousreply 358November 25, 2022 5:45 PM

Agreed, R351, It exposes the extreme ugliness and misogynistic hypocrisy of White gay men, tbh. Even those who are trolling are simply making light of what was the brutal murder of a pregnant woman and her children. I can see why this thread has generated so much disgust and not just on here by the looks of it.

by Anonymousreply 359November 25, 2022 5:54 PM

R359 Thanks for bumping this thread again. Damn Chris is hot.

by Anonymousreply 360November 25, 2022 5:56 PM

If I was the killer, I would kill you next, r359.

by Anonymousreply 361November 25, 2022 5:57 PM

I know, R358, but I'm enjoying it.

It reminds me of a Shit Brickhouse Troll thread, and in fact I think he's here in this thread, as "filth trench" is SBT vernacular.

by Anonymousreply 362November 25, 2022 5:57 PM

Picturing sweaty wifebeaters, bottoms off, and gay sex like in OZ

by Anonymousreply 363November 25, 2022 6:00 PM

r359 has Shan'Ann energy.

by Anonymousreply 364November 25, 2022 6:00 PM

Let this prick eat glass for I care. Why does anyone else care? He killed his pregnant Wife and 2 baby girls. They never saw it coming. Fucking disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 365November 25, 2022 6:03 PM

R365 We appreciate you continuing to bump this thread so we can talk about this man in light of the need for forgiveness this holiday season.

by Anonymousreply 366November 25, 2022 6:05 PM

You are heinous, R361 lol - please come sit by me

by Anonymousreply 367November 25, 2022 6:06 PM

He's lucky he's in prison for the rest of his life. If he was free, I'd fuck him up so bad, he'd be blind. And then I'd cut off his arms.

by Anonymousreply 368November 25, 2022 6:11 PM

R368 Wow, you are tough!! You must prevent lots of crimes!

by Anonymousreply 369November 25, 2022 6:12 PM

Gay incels

by Anonymousreply 370November 25, 2022 6:13 PM

R370 We appreciate you continuing to bump this thread so we can talk about this man in light of the need for forgiveness this holiday season.

by Anonymousreply 371November 25, 2022 6:14 PM

Shit R 370, stfu.

by Anonymousreply 372November 25, 2022 6:18 PM

hmmmm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373November 25, 2022 6:20 PM

well, most of them probably are incels. Sitting there jerking off to a straight killer who is behind bars. I think that's why a lot of those fraus are into imprisoned killers as well - they'll always be safe and never have to actually live with him.

by Anonymousreply 374November 25, 2022 6:21 PM

R374 You fall for trolling often, don't you? Bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 375November 25, 2022 6:28 PM

R375 It's not trolling at least half the time. I've lost count of the number of threads obsessing over how hot Chris Watts is.

by Anonymousreply 376November 25, 2022 6:30 PM

R376 Ok, I hope things improve for you! Thanks for contributing to keeping this thread alive.

by Anonymousreply 377November 25, 2022 6:35 PM

excel or google sheets may help.

by Anonymousreply 378November 25, 2022 6:37 PM

R378 Awesome that's super relevant

by Anonymousreply 379November 25, 2022 7:30 PM

R379 That poster was trying to mock my 'lost count' comment but it's dumb. It's a real thing that incel-ish gays are obsessed with straight men.

by Anonymousreply 380November 25, 2022 7:39 PM

Would you even give him a second look if didn't have a good body? Muscles trump murder for the gays.

by Anonymousreply 381November 25, 2022 7:42 PM

[quote]Wow, how smart are you, Rose.

Shove the lame GG "Rose"' commentary up your protracted anus, you fucking fool.

This repetitious Rose shit is so tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 382November 25, 2022 7:44 PM

R381, he has a handsome face as well.

by Anonymousreply 383November 25, 2022 7:45 PM

Did you elder bitches cream your manties over Andrew Cunanan and Son of Sam too?

by Anonymousreply 384November 25, 2022 7:47 PM

380+ posts about an ugly brutal murderer who looks inbred? Seriously?

Over the past few years DL has sure gone downhill. The disgusting men you guys find attractive is absolutely mind boggling. This Chris Creep isn't even attractive.

by Anonymousreply 385November 25, 2022 7:48 PM

[quote] Andrew Cunanan

He's gay so no, they don't and probably wouldn't even if he looked like Chris Watts.

by Anonymousreply 386November 25, 2022 7:49 PM

Seriously, though.

Wouldn't you be worried about Chris killing you too, if you ever hooked up with him?

I mean, he's done it once already.

by Anonymousreply 387November 25, 2022 7:50 PM

That's why a lot of the appeal is that he's safely locked up in jail.

by Anonymousreply 388November 25, 2022 7:51 PM

Chris killed for a very specific set of circumstances that were created by his wife. We would never do that.

by Anonymousreply 389November 25, 2022 7:53 PM

All the freaks in this thread seem to care about is Chris imaginary "big thick cock". Of course, in real life, this murderer probably has micro-penis syndrome! Or definitely less than 5-6 inches.

Pretty pathetic that most of these posters don't seem to deal with real men in the real world. I guess they are gay incels?

by Anonymousreply 390November 25, 2022 7:54 PM

This thread, which I adore, is the DL variant of The Aristocrats.

by Anonymousreply 391November 25, 2022 7:54 PM

all fraus are manipulating fishy cunts.

by Anonymousreply 392November 25, 2022 7:55 PM

I'm sure that Chris's dinner was very basic, just like Chris himself.

by Anonymousreply 393November 25, 2022 7:55 PM

Andrew Cunanan was a POC. Datalounge doesn’t really go for that.

by Anonymousreply 394November 25, 2022 7:58 PM

Praying for the safe release of Our Chris over this holiday weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395November 25, 2022 8:03 PM

R390 ""big thick cock""

Has that been mentioned anywhere? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 396November 25, 2022 8:05 PM

He certainly has a killer smile, I'll give him that.

by Anonymousreply 397November 25, 2022 8:06 PM

R385 Thank you for continuing to make this thread active!

by Anonymousreply 398November 25, 2022 8:06 PM

R384 You lust after this person enough to bump this thread. Ok.

by Anonymousreply 399November 25, 2022 8:06 PM

If anyone could link Chris's Amazon wishlist, I'd be forever grateful. And so would Chris.

by Anonymousreply 400November 25, 2022 8:07 PM

R382 Wow, you are super witty! Thanks for bumping this thread!

by Anonymousreply 401November 25, 2022 8:07 PM

R380 You're participating in this thread, sweetheart

by Anonymousreply 402November 25, 2022 8:08 PM

R402 I am allowed to, you know?

by Anonymousreply 403November 25, 2022 8:09 PM

Interesting article I came across:

"Why is it that some gay men are so attracted to straight guys? I asked some of my crew and the answers were varied and interesting.

One of them said, “because straight men don’t remind them of themselves.” I told him that it sounded a lot like internalized homophobia to me. He said, “We don’t like who we are ‘cause we spend our time trying to be someone else (the straight guy) and that’s what goes on when you’re in the closet. Self-deprecation. Homophobia? Maybe a little I guess, it’s just a really strong word.” I’m sure that could be an explanation for some cases if it’s severe enough to keep them from becoming involved with another gay man.

Another answer was, “I am just so attracted by all that testosterone and manliness, especially if they are wearing a uniform!” In my mind this explanation has more to do with all the gay porn out there where the gay man is being dominated by an authority figure such as a military or police officer amongst other authority figures. It says to me that this gay man might be looking to alleviate any guilt he may have about being gay, well, at least in the case of this friend.

My favorite answer was from my best friend from childhood, he said, “Ain’t all our issues just Daddy issues? Not that I want to f*#k my Daddy, but I want him to accept me!” I get this. The need to belong and be accepted, especially by our father is important whether we’re 16 or 45.

Out of all the answers I got, not one of my gay friends mentioned that they might be attracted to straight men because they are essentially unavailable.

I see this quite a lot amongst my straight friends, where they are attracted to someone who is married, someone who lives a country or continent away, or someone who is just emotionally unavailable. They seem to have issues with committing long-term to any one person and so choose only those people who they are unable to have.

I wonder if this can’t also be an explanation for the gay men amongst us who are so obsessed with straight men."

by Anonymousreply 404November 25, 2022 8:12 PM

R404 Have you ever wondered if you recognize sarcasm? Just curious.

Either way, thanks for continuing to make this fun thread active!

by Anonymousreply 405November 25, 2022 8:14 PM

R403 Thank you for continuing to visit this thread. Your obsession with this guy is fun!

by Anonymousreply 406November 25, 2022 8:15 PM

I do recognise sarcasm but it's fun to respond to it seriously because I know that you don't want someone calling this stuff out.

by Anonymousreply 407November 25, 2022 8:16 PM

R407 You are super bright, we can tell!

by Anonymousreply 408November 25, 2022 8:17 PM

Sarcasm - the lowest form of humor which is really anger.

by Anonymousreply 409November 25, 2022 8:18 PM

[quote]Chris killed for a very specific set of circumstances that were created by his wife.

You're justifying the murder of four humans? You sound like a bloody moron.

No one deserves to be murdered, especially if a divorce would suffice. Are you fucking serious? I guess this murderous creep had nothing to do with his wife becoming pregnant again, huh? Guess he couldn't use a condom? BCP don't always work.

If you cannot afford to be married and have a family, then don't fucking get married. That applies for gay and straight people.

If you want to fuck lots of different people, then, do not get married or be in LTR. It really is that simple. I know lots of gay men who aren't in relationships because they like variety.

I also blame straight women for not investigating these horrible straight men who lie about "getting a divorce", then happily getting involved with these compulsive liars. Straight women and gay men need to stay away from married men. WTF is wrong with some people? Are you really this stupid?

by Anonymousreply 410November 25, 2022 8:19 PM

R409 Your life seems challenging - trying to understand so much complexity around you. Bless your heart. Happy holidays!

by Anonymousreply 411November 25, 2022 8:21 PM

R410 Oh dear lord you poor fool

by Anonymousreply 412November 25, 2022 8:21 PM

The funny thing is that Chris looked like he was going to repeat the pattern as well. He was obsessed with his new girlfriend, constantly contacting her and pretty serious about her. He'd probably have married her and knocked her up. Then got tired of them and found someone new...

by Anonymousreply 413November 25, 2022 8:23 PM

[quote]You are super bright, we can tell!

"We", are you now speaking for all the morons in this thread? Or are you just one or two people who keep posting and keeping this ridiculous thread alive?

by Anonymousreply 414November 25, 2022 8:23 PM

R389 Thank you for that! So true!

by Anonymousreply 415November 25, 2022 8:23 PM

R414 Thank you for continuing to bump this thread and keep it alive!

by Anonymousreply 416November 25, 2022 8:26 PM

“It’s easy to see the beginnings of things, and harder to see the ends.”

by Anonymousreply 417November 25, 2022 8:27 PM

[quote]Oh dear lord you poor fool

You are the fucking empty headed fool for slobbering over this vile ugly inbred hillbilly murderer.

There's NOTHING humorous about murder. Guess you also joke about all these people constantly being murdered by lunatics with assault rifles.

DL once again hits a new fucking low in these "I want to fuck a murderer" threads.

by Anonymousreply 418November 25, 2022 8:29 PM

R418 What is your obsession with this man / thread? Good lord, why would you keep bumping this? I'm guessing you are writing to him in prison?

by Anonymousreply 419November 25, 2022 8:34 PM

R419 Those things aren't the same things...

by Anonymousreply 420November 25, 2022 8:35 PM

[quote]The funny thing is that Chris looked like he was going to repeat the pattern as well. He was obsessed with his new girlfriend, constantly contacting her and pretty serious about her. He'd probably have married her and knocked her up. Then got tired of them and found someone new...

It's obvious this ugly jerk wasn't exactly intelligent. He was probably a closet case.

He chose murder over dealing with his financial problems. Eliminating his family seemed like a great idea at the time. What normal person sees that as a normal way out of financial problems or any problems. Kill yourself, not your family. Straight men are so fucked up. They want it all, a wife at home, who is essentially a maid who pumps out babies and a side woman to fuck, obligation free. Maybe buy her piece of jewelry once in a while to keep her quiet.

This creep had all these financial and marital problems, yet chose to get involved with another woman? Yep, seems super intelligent. This is what happens when you think with your cock and nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 421November 25, 2022 8:35 PM

R421 I hope things improve for you and your obsession with this man subsides.

by Anonymousreply 422November 25, 2022 8:37 PM

Bumping the thread? No I'm responding to you and the rest of these assholes in this stupid obsessive thread about a murderer. Are you too dense to see this?

STFU, you lame troll.

by Anonymousreply 423November 25, 2022 8:37 PM

Chris has such thin lips which the beard hides. Unscientific I know but I find that thin lips often denotes a lack of empathy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424November 25, 2022 8:38 PM

R423 Thank you for keeping this thread alive, sweety! Chris appreciates you!

by Anonymousreply 425November 25, 2022 8:39 PM

Gunna keep it alive just to make the sarcastic troll angrier and angrier.

by Anonymousreply 426November 25, 2022 8:40 PM

R426 Chris is not going to have sex with you, sweetie! It's just a fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 427November 25, 2022 8:45 PM

Can't believe how many people here blame the victim ! He just needs a little affection and a lot of sex. them kids were AWFUL, AWFUL I tell you. Don't know who was worst, the wife or the kids. It takes a lot of evil to push a sweet man like our Chris over the edge. Team Chris

by Anonymousreply 428November 25, 2022 8:46 PM

Chris Twat is having brutal prison sex right now. He's been continuously fisting by the inmates who despise child murderers.

His bleeding prolapsed anus is a sight to behold.

by Anonymousreply 429November 25, 2022 8:47 PM

R428 One of the few in this thread with any smarts

by Anonymousreply 430November 25, 2022 8:48 PM

That mag report did claim that Chris isn't popular in prison:

[quote]"He's got nothing else to do," says the source. "So he feeds his ego in that way. Because he's not popular at all in prison. He's in protective custody. The only outlet he has is with these letters."

by Anonymousreply 431November 25, 2022 8:49 PM

Another article claims:

Chris Watts is spending his 36th birthday in prison for murdering his pregnant wife and two daughters in 2018 — and a source who regularly speaks to him tells PEOPLE Watts is ostracized by the other inmates and guards.

"No one wants anything to do with him," says the source. "He's on the lowest social tier of the entire prison. He's in protective custody because if he's around other inmates, he'd be in real danger. He's an outcast, even among criminals."

Watts, who turns 36 today, can go for days without talking to anyone, the source says. Even the guards shun him. "He's probably the most hated man in that prison," the source says, "because he killed children. There's a definite pecking order in jail, and someone who hurts or kills kids is at the very bottom."

by Anonymousreply 432November 25, 2022 8:51 PM

I dreamt of Our Chris last night. It was a lovely dream where he and I were cellies and I was his prison bitch. I would fetch his food,clean the cell and wash and iron all his clothes. Last but not least I let him do perverted,unspeakable things to my willing holes. I even let him call me Shananna Rosanna Danna while he plunged his fat cock into my hole . I woke this morning with an erection the likes I havent seen in years,and a huge aching heart that only he can fill.

by Anonymousreply 433November 25, 2022 8:53 PM

ummm he's a bottom...

by Anonymousreply 434November 25, 2022 8:53 PM

R432 This poor man deserves better. Thanks to those of you here who have written him to make him feel better. He deserves your love.

by Anonymousreply 435November 25, 2022 8:54 PM

Chris straddled and then strangled pregnant wife (2 hours after they had sex). Dragged wife down the stairs. Bella asked, "What's wrong with Mommy.

Watts then put all 3 in his truck (wife, 2 daughters) and drove to the "oil site."

Chris then placed a blanket over Celeste's head and smothered and strangled her. Bella was sitting right next to Celeste at the time. Watts put one hand around Celeste's throat and the other hand over her nose and mouth. Chris then dropped Celeste's body in the oil tank.

Chris came back to the truck and Bella asked: ‘What happened to CeCe?’ and ‘Is the same thing gonna happen to me as CeCe?’ Chris then killed Bella and dropped her, feet first, into the tank.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436November 25, 2022 8:56 PM

R433 That actually sounds very believable. I bet he's a great top.

by Anonymousreply 437November 25, 2022 8:56 PM

ooh, this is creepy.

[quote]In an interview from inside prison on Feb. 18, Watts gave chilling details of the murders to authorities from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation. He said his wife Shanann “may have been” praying as he strangled her to death, and said Bella saw him smother Celeste and screamed “Daddy, no!” to her father before he then killed her. “I hear it every day, when Bella was talking to me,” Watts told detectives. “When she said, ‘Daddy, no!’” He also said he speaks to the photos of his family in his cell and reads a book to his daughters every night.

There was a petition to remove Chris's family photos and the prison responded:

[quote]In a statement, the Wisconsin Department of Corrections said it “has no legal basis for removing the photographs from Christopher Watts,” who was transferred to a Wisconsin prison from one in Colorado in late 2018 because of security concerns. The statement says, “Incarcerated inmates are permitted to possess certain identified items of property, including photographs. Some photographs are not allowed, such as those depicting gang signs, colors, or insignias or photographs that include nudity.”

by Anonymousreply 438November 25, 2022 8:56 PM

R438 And see, no one gives him credit for being so considerate. Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 439November 25, 2022 8:59 PM

Seems that Chris liked Christmas:

[quote]"He doesn't like talking about his life before prison," says the source, "but he has said that he used to be a huge fan of Christmas: decorating the house, spending time with family. And he knows 100% that it'll never happen again, and that it's his own fault. The prison has a 'Christmas dinner,' but it's basically bland turkey and potatoes," the jail source continues. "It's not exactly the feast you'd imagine for Christmas. In a sense, that's more depressing, because it reminds the inmates that it's Christmas and that they're getting an inferior copy of the holiday."

by Anonymousreply 440November 25, 2022 9:02 PM

R410, it was one full-grown human, a clump of cells, and a couple of balding youngsters. I'd say, if you want to be very strict about this (I don't, but I'll humor you), sexy Mr. Watts killed about 2.25 people. I didn't read the rest of your screed but I'm happy for you/sorry that happened.

by Anonymousreply 441November 25, 2022 9:04 PM

"The grieving father of Shanann Watts — the Colorado woman whose husband murdered her and their two daughters — says his family is still being bombarded with death threats and online harassment nearly a year after the murders — and he’s begging for it to “stop.”

“Just stop. Please, just stop,” Frank Rzucek implored keyboard warriors in a recent public statement.

“I don’t want to go into the specifics, but I will say that our family, including Shanann and her children – and our grandchildren – have been ridiculed, demeaned, slandered, (and) mocked in the most vicious ways you can imagine,” Rzucek said, according to The Denver Channel.

Shanann, 34, was pregnant when her husband Chris Watts strangled her in her bed last August. Rzucek also lost his granddaughters Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3, who were smothered by their monster dad.

Watts, 33, pleaded guilty to the heinous slayings in exchange for prosecutors sparing him the death penalty. He was sentenced in November to multiple life sentences without the possibility of parole.

But Shanann’s family say they haven’t been allowed to grieve as they’re still being plagued by vicious comments on Facebook pages, Twitter and YouTube accounts, that spread wild theories, false rumors and lies about the case.

“Every time we turn around, there is someone trying to capitalize on our tragedy by spreading false rumors and outright lies about Shanann and our grandchildren,” Rzucek said.

The family has also been subjected to false accusations from anonymous trolls and a “constant stream of ugly, evil insults and attacks,” including death threats, Rzucek said."

by Anonymousreply 442November 25, 2022 9:13 PM

So what R442 is telling me is that Shan'Ann and her crotchfruit had enemies. More evidence that my husband should be free.

by Anonymousreply 443November 25, 2022 9:14 PM

Other than the murder stuff, he seems like a fun guy.

by Anonymousreply 444November 25, 2022 9:14 PM

“If I had not met Nikki, I would never have killed my family,” Chris Watts, 34, confessed in a prison letter — revealing that he had been seeing lover Nichol Kessinger for two months when he decided to murder his wife Shanann and daughters Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3.

He wrote the letter to prison pen pal Cherlyn Cadle, forming the basis of her new book “Letters from Christopher.”

Watts told Cadle that he thought Kessinger was his “soulmate” and felt no remorse after killing his family.

“All I could feel was now I was free to be with Nikki,” he wrote after the slaughter. “Feelings of my love for her was overcoming me. I felt no remorse.”

Watts also revealed how he slipped Shanann the potent painkiller Oxycodone in the hopes she would miscarry — making it easier for him to be with Kessinger, who reportedly told Watts she wanted to “give him his first son.”

He said he attacked his daughters twice when his first attempts to suffocate them with a pillow were unsuccessful.

“I went to the girls’ room first, before Shanann and I had our argument,” he wrote to Cadle.

“I went to Bella’s room, then Cece’s room and used a pillow from their bed,” the monster wrote.

He then went back to bed and continued arguing with his wife before strangling her.

“After Shanann had passed, Bella and Cece woke back up. I’m not sure how they woke back up, but they did,” he wrote in the April 2019 letter.

“Bella’s eyes were bruised and both girls looked like they had been through trauma.”

by Anonymousreply 445November 25, 2022 9:21 PM

He just wanted to be happy. Can anyone *really* blame him for that, or hold it against him?

by Anonymousreply 446November 25, 2022 9:24 PM

A few thoughts - he was seeing the new woman for just two months and was planning on having a kid with her too. Headshake. And he basically killed his kids twice over.

by Anonymousreply 447November 25, 2022 9:25 PM

My heart aches for Our Chris. I feel as if he had very little to do this the murders. Shannannannanannna, and his wispy haired daughters didn't deserve such a handsome man. They drove him to this! I think we need a new trial.

by Anonymousreply 448November 25, 2022 9:30 PM

was she a pollock?

by Anonymousreply 449November 25, 2022 9:33 PM

"Cherlyn Cadle was interviewed by Doctor Oz back in 2019 regarding her book. She told Oz that she had gotten to know Watts fairly well & said she never once saw him emote. She never saw him laugh, smile, or show any kind of emotion."

by Anonymousreply 450November 25, 2022 9:37 PM

Maybe he’s a robot. 🤖

by Anonymousreply 451November 25, 2022 9:41 PM

[quote]Wouldn't you be worried about Chris killing you too, if you ever hooked up with him?

No, I’m not annoying or an MLM hun.

by Anonymousreply 452November 25, 2022 9:42 PM

[quote]Maybe he’s a robot. 🤖

Maybe he's the demon Pazuzzu in human form. Well, sort of human.

by Anonymousreply 453November 25, 2022 9:43 PM

[quote]Chris came back to the truck and Bella asked: ‘What happened to CeCe?’ and ‘Is the same thing gonna happen to me as CeCe?’

No survival instincts at all. She could never be a Final Girl. You watch a man kill your mom and your sister and instead of running, you happily sit around and ask if the same will happen to you. Get up, run, do something, we’re all yelling through the screen.

by Anonymousreply 454November 25, 2022 9:45 PM

Where was a 4 year old girl totally dependent on her parents going to run to? I mean, I know that you're probably trolling but it's pretty repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 455November 25, 2022 9:54 PM

Yikes, I didn't realize that he tried to kill the two girls at home and didn't succeed.

by Anonymousreply 456November 25, 2022 10:03 PM

Oh god, they had a bun in the oven costume.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457November 25, 2022 10:10 PM

I didn't know that Shanann's unborn baby was a boy they had already named Nico - Chris's sidepiece was called Nichol - I wonder whose idea that name was.

by Anonymousreply 458November 25, 2022 10:23 PM

R447 "basically killed his kids twice over"

That makes no sense

by Anonymousreply 459November 26, 2022 1:33 AM

R459 He smothered his kids before he killed Shan'ann and thought that he'd killed them. When later on they woke up and he realised that he hadn't managed to kill them, he then had to kill them all over again. I don't mean it literally - I mean the intention. It seems like it takes a particularly cold blooded person to do that- there was no remorse.

by Anonymousreply 460November 26, 2022 5:16 AM

I just want to remind everyone, as it seems to have been forgotten, that the children had really thin, wispy hair.

by Anonymousreply 461November 26, 2022 5:21 AM

[quote]Watts, who turns 36 today, can go for days without talking to anyone, the source says. Even the guards shun him. "He's probably the most hated man in that prison," the source says, "because he killed children. There's a definite pecking order in jail, and someone who hurts or kills kids is at the very bottom."

I'd like to drop this ugly murderous motherfucker into a huge vat of boiling oil.

Criminals even hate child killers. Amazing how this POS is being protected in prison. Our tax dollars at work.

Why don't the powers that be simply let the other inmates kill him,. They'd save the millions it's costing tax payers keeping this creep alive. What a waste of space and money.

I guess the same fate awaits the Long Island cop who murdered his son, the kid he forced to sleep in an ice cold garage and didn't feed. Animals treat their young better than some humans. The kid's stepmother sure wasn't innocent in this situation, wonder what will become of her. Lots of sickos out there.

by Anonymousreply 462November 26, 2022 5:38 AM

Before any of you sickies stroke your peanut to this guy with male pattern baldness I suggest you watch this:

A Tubi Origiinal - Suburban Nightmare: Chris Watts

See also Fresh Meat: Jeffrey Dahmer on Tubi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463November 26, 2022 5:42 AM

HAWT! Thanks for the new edition to the spank bank R463!

by Anonymousreply 464November 26, 2022 5:49 AM

The kids having "thin wispy hair" was the least of their problems, those kids had a psychotic father who ended up murdering his entire family over some woman he just met.

I bet if the family had a cat or a dog this freak would have killed that too.

by Anonymousreply 465November 26, 2022 5:49 AM

There is a lot to psychologically unpack here and I'm just talking about the psycho CW fangirls posting in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 466November 26, 2022 5:53 AM

My first and only comment about Watts and his family's ordeal:

How/why has DL gone so low rent for such an unattractive balding man with a potato dough face, no hair, and the countenance of a rotting peanut left out in the driveway sun? And he would kill you if it was lucrative enough!

Are you guys all caught up jacking off to the straight woman and children murders that you ignore his foibles? A newly wifeless and childless murderer is a new gay icon?

by Anonymousreply 467November 26, 2022 5:56 AM

Typical queens who mock the killer's looks (going bald, unattractive, etc.). So tired.

by Anonymousreply 468November 26, 2022 9:53 AM

To the irony challenged, humorless, sanctimonious twits: DLers are roleplaying outrageous, prurient, and immoral attraction to Watts, to take the piss out of you.

by Anonymousreply 469November 26, 2022 12:52 PM

I simply do not understand the fascination with this crud.

by Anonymousreply 470November 26, 2022 12:53 PM

By using the murders of a pregnant woman and her two small children, R469? And you clowns wonder why gay men are so despised?

by Anonymousreply 471November 26, 2022 12:59 PM

R469 What's it like being an incel gay? Chris is straight as fuck. Why do you not lust after available gay men?

by Anonymousreply 472November 26, 2022 1:00 PM

If any of you sad deluded queens seriously believe I would leave even a single morsel of his precious load to you out of some sense of brotherhood and solidarity, you are sorely mistaken. I would also gladly take care of the nacreous layer of permacum gracing the surfaces of his cell. He is MINE and mine alone and I will not repeat myself again, thank you.

Oh, and thoughts and prayers for the wife and the tot. Nasty little business, that.

by Anonymousreply 473November 26, 2022 1:08 PM

I thought Chris had killed Sho’Shanna in a fit of rage and passion (Chris is so passionate!) in the spur of the moment because she was annoying him too much. But if had calmly killed the girls first that means this was pre-planned and pre-medicated and casts Chris in a hole new light. Maybe he’s not so innocent after all.

by Anonymousreply 474November 26, 2022 1:26 PM

Chris has said himself in letters to Cherlyn Cadle that he planned their murders for weeks. He was "mesmerized" by his new gf Nichol Kessinger.

by Anonymousreply 475November 26, 2022 1:34 PM

So it’s the really fault of this Nicole Scherzinger. This jezebel cast a spell on him with her pussy. He had no chance.

by Anonymousreply 476November 26, 2022 1:39 PM

R476 Uh. No. Why do you come across as soooo stupid instead of genuinely funny/clever?

by Anonymousreply 477November 26, 2022 1:42 PM

R471 the more you object, the better the roleplaying. See R474. Datalounge does not play nice.

by Anonymousreply 478November 26, 2022 1:43 PM

Ooops, I mean see the delicious evil at R473. 👍😱

by Anonymousreply 479November 26, 2022 1:43 PM

He reminds me of H.H. Holmes in this picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480November 26, 2022 1:49 PM

Is he sucking in his stomach? And why did he get those trashy tattoo? A garter belt armband? What was he thinking?!

by Anonymousreply 481November 26, 2022 1:56 PM

Shanann was too ambitious and an overachiever. She was also insane to have 3 kids in under 5 years when the family already filed for bankruptcy at least once. She put tremendous pressure on Chris to keep up with the joneses and to appear picture perfect for social media. A huge red flag is when she announced her latest pregnancy to him on a live and he didn't look happy just stunned. The biggest red flag was Chris's own parents didn't show up for the wedding, apparently they never liked her especially his mom. I wonder what his parents really think of this whole thing uncensored.

by Anonymousreply 482November 26, 2022 1:58 PM

[quote]The biggest red flag was Chris's own parents didn't show up for the wedding, apparently they never liked her especially his mom.

Well, I’m sure they’re glad she’s out of the picture now.

by Anonymousreply 483November 26, 2022 2:01 PM

Thinking of Chris.🙏

by Anonymousreply 484November 26, 2022 2:36 PM

Shanann (was the really the spelling? 😱🤮🤮) was a textbook example of an UNDERACHIEVER. Folie de Grandeur, yet dim, which leads to self-sabotaging decisions.

by Anonymousreply 485November 26, 2022 3:09 PM

People think this is so “funny” because he killed a woman and two girls. Had he killed his two sons, the misogynistic trolls on this board would be more outraged.

by Anonymousreply 486November 26, 2022 3:13 PM

^ probably

by Anonymousreply 487November 26, 2022 3:20 PM

They don't think it is funny. They think it is funny to TROLL the Maiden Auntie Brigade by roll-playing something outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 488November 26, 2022 3:22 PM

R488: this board ALWAYS thinks it’s funnier when women and girls are killed, Chris Watts or not. When men and boys are killed, esp. gay ones, the “jokes” are far and few in between.

by Anonymousreply 489November 26, 2022 3:39 PM

R488 why do you return to this board, dear?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490November 26, 2022 4:12 PM

Oops that was for R489!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491November 26, 2022 4:13 PM

[quote]Shanann (was the really the spelling? 😱🤮🤮)

Until I watched the Netflix documentary, I honestly thought her name was pronounced "Shannon", but she had an oh-so-special spelling of it.

No. It's "Sha-NAN". It somehow sounds more ridiculous than it looks in print. I don't know how anyone could have taken her seriously with a name like that. She might as well called herself Sheneneh (oh mahh goodness!!!).

But I digress, please continue with the very entertaining frau vs queen battle going on. Just over 100 replies to go before the thread fills up.

by Anonymousreply 492November 26, 2022 4:26 PM

The overheated protestations in the face of factual statements about Chris's hotness, Shannan's culpability, and the children's thin hair are emblematic of how we have gone wrong in this country. I despise Ben Shapiro but God help me I'll quote him: Facts don't care about feelings.

by Anonymousreply 493November 26, 2022 4:45 PM

R493 Are you really thinking people are being serious here? Good grief.

by Anonymousreply 494November 26, 2022 4:47 PM

R486, you hit on something.

But the misogyny was coming from Chris himself.

After reading this, I'm convinced that he hates women:

[quote] He smothered his kids before he killed Shan'ann and thought that he'd killed them. When later on they woke up and he realised that he hadn't managed to kill them, he then had to kill them all over again. I don't mean it literally - I mean the intention. It seems like it takes a particularly cold blooded person to do that- there was no remorse.

His whole motivation was to have a son.

I'm guessing he hated the fact that he had daughters.

But it makes me wonder, why kill his unborn son?

by Anonymousreply 495November 26, 2022 4:48 PM

One thing that isn't funny - these poor baby children and wife suffered a horrific tragic death.

One thing that IS funny is the people freaking out about it here in this thread. I can't picture what simpletons some of you fraus/old dramatic queens must be in a real life.

But, truthfully, hasn't Chris suffered enough? Poor baby is stuck in prison for life! I pray he is finding peace. and some hot piece.

by Anonymousreply 496November 26, 2022 4:50 PM

[quote] Shanann was too ambitious and an overachiever.

MLM scam is what Shanann was into.

According to this article, Chris was making $60K per year as an oil field operator. (I'm surprised this dumb ass was making that much $.)

Shanann was making $30K working "in a call center at a children’s hospital." I'm also surprised she was making $30K outside of her MLM bullshit.

Anyway, those 2 should have been able to survive on $90K.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497November 26, 2022 4:55 PM

It is weird with this guy - he only looks hot in very specific circumstances. That pic at R497 - maybe gray is his color. He definitely needs the facial hair.

by Anonymousreply 498November 26, 2022 4:58 PM

Okay, wait.

So Chris didn't really have sex with other men??

That was my only interest in him.

by Anonymousreply 499November 26, 2022 5:00 PM

I know that Shan'ann and the girls are sitting on a rainbow and smiling down from heaven, but that doesn't take away from the horrific crime. And to deify and sexualize this cold-blooded monster is wrong on so many levels. And whether or not this thread is satire, which is up for debate, it is a travesty and needs to be shut down asap. This board is about inclusiveness and allyship, and this thread is alienating a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 500November 26, 2022 5:02 PM

[quote] sitting on a rainbow and smiling down from heaven

I hope you're joking.

by Anonymousreply 501November 26, 2022 5:04 PM

R480 In that photo, he looks so hot, but somehow empty inside.

by Anonymousreply 502November 26, 2022 5:04 PM

R500 Thank you for bumping this thread!

by Anonymousreply 503November 26, 2022 5:04 PM

R500 "This board is about inclusiveness"

Um, where does it say that? I see "Gay Celebrity Gossip, Gay Politics, Gay News and Pointless Bitchery" as the description.

by Anonymousreply 504November 26, 2022 5:16 PM

How’s his and Shalala’s favorite team, The Steelers, doing this year? Will Chris be excited about the Super Bowl? And why were they, southern white trash, into the Steelers?

by Anonymousreply 505November 26, 2022 5:19 PM

What? I thought they were in Colorado?

by Anonymousreply 506November 26, 2022 5:22 PM

R506 They were. But I think they were both born in North (or South) Carolina. And because people were so mean to Chris, they had to transfer him to Dodge Correctional Institute in Wisconsin.

by Anonymousreply 507November 26, 2022 5:25 PM

I hope people in his new prison give Chris a chance. He's been through so much already.

by Anonymousreply 508November 26, 2022 5:29 PM

R508 Gawd bless you

by Anonymousreply 509November 26, 2022 5:31 PM

[quote]I hope people in his new prison give Chris a chance. He's been through so much already.

Actually, they'd brutally kill him if they were allowed to get to him.

by Anonymousreply 510November 26, 2022 6:33 PM

Women must reflexively drip like a leaky hose when they're in his presence.

by Anonymousreply 511November 26, 2022 7:20 PM

I watched some of the new gf's interview with the cops. What stuck out is that she claims that she knew that he had kids and thought it was cute, it wasn't a problem at all. She says that she was helping him prepare to move out in terms of getting an apartment with a room for the kids. According to her he had told her that he was separated from Shan'ann and just sleeping in the basement while the divorce went through.

So he wanted a clean start and eliminate his past family rather than still be a dad and work through it. If Nichol is telling the truth (she seems to be) he'd be pretty lucky to have a supportive gf on that.

It still blows my mind that he thought he'd get away with it. I do not understand that. All eyes would be on him and a lot of people would think it was him even if he had always kept quiet about where they were. Nichol, the new gf, pretty immediately broke up with him too. I can only conclude that he's a pretty dim bulb especially with how quickly he gave up the information. Very odd.

by Anonymousreply 512November 26, 2022 10:13 PM

R512 That's what I've thought. He must have hidden his severe mental illness very well for a long time. He was a ticking time bomb, and that 3rd kid on the way was gnawing at his brain the whole time. That terrible video where Shanann surprised him "live" with the news of his pregnancy, you can tell he's freaking out.

by Anonymousreply 513November 26, 2022 10:24 PM

*her pregnancy, not his pregnancy

by Anonymousreply 514November 26, 2022 10:24 PM

R513 Oh yeah, you're right. It would have meant that he was still fucking his wife when he'd told Nichol that they were separated.. That 'bun in the oven' was a huge inconvenience.

by Anonymousreply 515November 26, 2022 10:28 PM

R515 It really was - and how wretched of Shankskin to just spring that on him while live on video.

by Anonymousreply 516November 26, 2022 11:17 PM

Shankskin thought that they were in a happy and stable marriage. Yes, Shankskin was unbearable in more ways than one but Chris chose to be with her and still chose to pretend that everything was fine. Chris is such a coward that it's almost unbelievable. He is the one to blame here.

by Anonymousreply 517November 26, 2022 11:27 PM

R517 "He is the one to blame here."

Gasp - how dare you!

by Anonymousreply 518November 26, 2022 11:46 PM

Shalala was so deep in denial about her life and problems I can only imagine her criticizing him as he begins to kill her about what a crappy half assed job he’s doing.

by Anonymousreply 519November 26, 2022 11:58 PM

r517 needs to pull his head out of his ass. Literally living in opposite world.

by Anonymousreply 520November 26, 2022 11:59 PM

R518 Quite, when this thread is filled with people blaming that cunt. She's the absolute worst in a couple ways but why did he marry her or even not just walk away?

R519 According to him she 'may' have been praying while he killed her. Which probably means that she was.

by Anonymousreply 521November 27, 2022 12:00 AM

Praying about what? These fraus are always praying, give me this, give me that, help me win the lotto, help me get that Gucci bag.

by Anonymousreply 522November 27, 2022 12:02 AM

R522 Even if he did not understand this about Shan'ann, Chris could have just.... walked away. And he would be free and fucking some random woman right now. Chris is dumber than a rock.

by Anonymousreply 523November 27, 2022 12:03 AM

R523 Very true, thus the need for forgiveness and prayer

by Anonymousreply 524November 27, 2022 12:20 AM

NEW:

The Colorado home where Chris Watts savagely murdered his pregnant wife and two children in 2018 has been sold, according to a report.

The five-bedroom, four-bath house in Frederick was sold for an unspecified price, The Sun reported.

It had been on the market since May when the listing said potential buyers had to submit a funding commitment of at least $600,000 from a bank.

A real estate agent posted a congratulatory note on social media to the new owners saying, “It took everything we had to get here!!! So happy for you guys and can’t wait to see the memories you make in your new home!!!” according to The Sun.

The agent then added “since it’s been asked. Yes, this was the Watts house. It is now the Miller home and they cannot wait to put love, family and laughter back into this house.”

by Anonymousreply 525November 27, 2022 12:22 AM

[quote] but why did he marry her or even not just walk away?

IIRC, he only became "hot" (lost weight and gained some muscle) *after* they were already married. Then, he starts "feeling himself," taking selfies, getting tanned, etc.

So, when they first married, she was a good catch, for him.

Didn't walk away because their financial world was crumbling and it made sense to murder her, murder the kids, and "start over" with the side chick.

I wonder what his family was like. Shazam's family is getting harassed, but in reality, *his* family produced a child murderer.

by Anonymousreply 526November 27, 2022 12:30 AM

shit. who would knowingly move into a murder house.

by Anonymousreply 527November 27, 2022 12:34 AM

I'm not superstitious so if it was a good deal I would.

by Anonymousreply 528November 27, 2022 12:35 AM

Im sayin R527 ! Theres got to be some major bad juju in that cheap dump.

by Anonymousreply 529November 27, 2022 12:45 AM

If it were a good deal, I would buy it as well. However, not if it became a tourist attraction (like the Brady house) and compromised my privacy.

by Anonymousreply 530November 27, 2022 12:48 AM

You’re worried about privacy when you have two creepy little girls and a hun bot watching you at all times?

by Anonymousreply 531November 27, 2022 12:51 AM

[quote]The agent then added “since it’s been asked. Yes, this was the Watts house. It is now the Miller home and they cannot wait to put love, family and laughter back into this house.”

The agent has clearly never read or seen "The Amityville Horror."

by Anonymousreply 532November 27, 2022 1:35 AM

Why would the agent release their name like that?

by Anonymousreply 533November 27, 2022 1:36 AM

This is the new family?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534November 27, 2022 1:50 AM

Shan'ann and those precious angels are having the last laugh in Heaven. They're living in a utopia, spending their days laughing and walking through fields of sun flowers while God smiles brightly on them. They're experiencing so much love right now, and they deserve it. Chris, on the other hand, is living a deservedly hellish life, which is just a preview of what's to come when he passes one day. Judgment Day will be quite interesting for him. The worship of him by the gays here is a travesty.

by Anonymousreply 535November 27, 2022 2:10 AM

So the girls have to stay children forever? They can’t ever become adults and get married or experience love?

by Anonymousreply 536November 27, 2022 2:15 AM

Those poor children have Shan'Ann as a mother...forever. How tedious!

by Anonymousreply 537November 27, 2022 3:18 AM

R535 Omg thank you for making me laugh. I will see you on God's rainbow!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 538November 27, 2022 4:00 AM

I have been up for days. My mind keeps wandering to Our Chris, then I break down weeping, and shaking. I can't stand the thought of the true murderer, Shanann getting away with pinning this all on Our Chris. She pushed him to the edge! Imagine walking in on that evil she-beast smothering his two precious baby angels! He pleaded with her to spare them! He watched helpless as she showed her true form as a harpy, spread her wings, grabbed the innocent corpses in her talons, and flew off into the direction of the oil fields! Our Chris having no other choice got into his truck to follow Shanann, as she soared off with Bella, and C.C.

Our Chris was able to catch up to her, as Shanann perched upon the top of the tank screaming into the night as she pried the lid off, and stuffed the sweet girls into their crude oil graves. She swooped down to attack Our Chris, but thankfully he had applied several THRIVE patches as he got into his truck. He knew he was going to battle. He needed to THRIVE FOR HIS LIFE!. He was able to grab Shanann's neck in the struggle! He had to do it. She started cursing him as Satan came to collect her rotten evil soul. Finally she was at the gates of hell where she belongs. Sadly...Shanann's harpy curse left Our Chris...Our INNOCENT Chris in jail.

I honestly don't want to accept how evil some of you are trying to put this all on a his handsome shoulders. I can't take it any more! I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown, but I know I have to go on for him...for Chris...OUR CHRIS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539November 27, 2022 4:30 AM

[quote][R500] "This board is about inclusiveness" Um, where does it say that? I see "Gay Celebrity Gossip, Gay Politics, Gay News and Pointless Bitchery" as the description.

Think that poster meant "inclusiveness" in as far as sorts of gay men post at DL, not just the types who always seem to drool over ugly male murderers. DL is not just about the so-called satire freaks in this thread who think it's such a hoot to joke about a cold blooded murderer.

I don't care what a cunt his late wife might have been, this guy murdered three people and an unborn baby in cold blood. No remorse, nothing.

When he got tired of his side-piece, he probably would have killed her too. He looks like a psycho, a thin lipped emotionless POS.

by Anonymousreply 540November 27, 2022 10:47 AM

Here's who Chris's cellmate is so that DLers can fantasize about them:

"Since October he has been sharing a cell with another child killer, Marcus 'MJ' Johnson, who was sentenced to 40 years in 2015 for reckless homicide. He killed his girlfriend's three-year-old son by dipping him in scalding hot water because he had soiled his pants. At trial Johnson said little Hunter Wise's death was an accident and he hadn't tested the temperature of the water.

Hunter 's injuries also showed he had been punched in the mouth and whipped.

'Their cell is about six feet by eight feet, so it's not very big for two people,' said Carter. 'But MJ and Chris get on real well and they look out for each other. Chris sleeps on the bottom bunk, MJ on the top.'

Carter's cell was just across the hall.

'Chris gets a lot of death threats from other prisoners and so does MJ because of what they both did. So they weren't able to put either of them in with just anyone.'

by Anonymousreply 541November 27, 2022 11:20 AM

R541 God that's so hot. I hope Chris is getting some dicks from Marcus.

by Anonymousreply 542November 27, 2022 11:51 AM

They can bond over killing little kiddies! I forgot a photo of MJ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543November 27, 2022 11:53 AM

The thought of him actually makes me feel homophobic because I know I'd have to battle the rest of you queers for his attention, and I am but a lowly 7 with not much but a hole to offer to him. Well, two holes.

Very sad about the wife and the kid etc.

by Anonymousreply 544November 27, 2022 1:27 PM

Don't forget about your third hole, r544. The one in your head. You're sick in the head if you find this POS sexy and lust after him. WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!

by Anonymousreply 545November 27, 2022 1:34 PM

I wonder which position Chris is with his new partner in R543

by Anonymousreply 546November 27, 2022 1:51 PM

R546 'Chris sleeps on the bottom bunk, MJ on the top.'

by Anonymousreply 547November 27, 2022 1:52 PM

What made the crime fascinating to many was the way he disposed of the children. Cruel and bizarre and ingenious.

I wonder what happened to his sly mistress.

by Anonymousreply 548November 27, 2022 2:03 PM

R548 I tried to find out but she's in a witness protection program. She's moved and has changed her name. Chris thinks that she's written to him under other names but that may or may not be true.

by Anonymousreply 549November 27, 2022 2:21 PM

Didn’t someone say she was just competing on the Masked Singer recently?

by Anonymousreply 550November 27, 2022 2:31 PM

There's a fresh place in hell waiting for those of you who lust after him. Lust is bad enough. I hate to break it to you, but lust is a sin. And lusting after a murderer. Well, I can't see God taking to kindly to that. It's all too sick for words.

by Anonymousreply 551November 27, 2022 3:30 PM

Jimmy Carter made it OK for people to lust in their hearts.

by Anonymousreply 552November 27, 2022 3:34 PM

You using a Godless, failed president as your gold standard? Yeah good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 553November 27, 2022 3:36 PM

R549, why would the mistress have to do all of that? Yeah, she fucked a married guy but she also turned on his ass immediately as soon as things went awry. I'd imagine people could get past that in a little while.

by Anonymousreply 554November 27, 2022 4:12 PM

R554 There are an insane amount of people who think that she was involved or blame her (likely blinded by how 'hot' Chris is). Shan'ann's parents have talked about how they're still getting a lot of hate and even death threats (see R442).

by Anonymousreply 555November 27, 2022 4:17 PM

What's with the scare quotes around "hot," r555? He's objectively delicious.

by Anonymousreply 556November 27, 2022 5:24 PM

[quote]He's objectively delicious.

I agree!

by Anonymousreply 557November 27, 2022 5:28 PM

GOD is radiating warmth and love to Shan'ann and those angels in Heaven, as HE cradles Shan'ann in one hand and the girls in HIS other hand. The only warmth Chris will feel when his time comes is that of the fiery pits of Hell. There's no way out of that for him.

by Anonymousreply 558November 27, 2022 5:30 PM

R558 I guess GOD was BUSY when Chris was murdering them? Why didn't GOD step in to prevent? We all know why, dumbass, because GOD was busy letting his priests molest children.

by Anonymousreply 559November 27, 2022 5:40 PM

Hot is subjective and I just can't find a dim and straight child murderer hot. Normally straight is enough to turn me off.

by Anonymousreply 560November 27, 2022 5:47 PM

r559, just stop it. We can never truly understand why GOD does what HE does. That is not for us to determine anyhow. However, I'm sure HE needed them in Heaven. Heaven can never have enough angels.

by Anonymousreply 561November 27, 2022 5:48 PM

In the end, it is Shan'Ann who caused these events so there is a certain justice to her family receiving feedback. A man's life has been destroyed. I'm glad that hasn't been forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 562November 27, 2022 6:04 PM

R562 She didn't though..

by Anonymousreply 563November 27, 2022 6:12 PM

R561 Just stop it. Yes, I'm sure god needed some angels so he caused Chris to strangle his kids and dump them in an oil vat. What a lovely way to gather new angels. Good lord you're a moron, we can only hope you're trolling because no can be as stupid as you are and still function.

by Anonymousreply 564November 27, 2022 6:14 PM

r564, if you weren't an athiest, you would understand that GOD has his reasons for EVERYTHING HE DOES, and it's not for us to understand HIS reasoning behind every one of HIS actions. Because I believe in a higher power and that HE does not act randomly does not make me stupid. I believe in my gut that HE called them home prematurely for a reason, and ours is not to understand HIS motive.

by Anonymousreply 565November 27, 2022 6:20 PM

So you're saying god likes torturing little girls. Got it. You are cracking me up, though - I'm not falling for it, but I appreciate the trolling effort. It's now worn thin.

by Anonymousreply 566November 27, 2022 6:22 PM

if there was no interest, intouch would not promote the thirst trap article.

by Anonymousreply 567November 27, 2022 6:27 PM

What do you imagine his deep, dark hairy pits smell like? I bet they hold many, many untold secrets.

by Anonymousreply 568November 27, 2022 6:30 PM

[quote]I bet they hold many, many untold secrets.

Along with the body lice.

by Anonymousreply 569November 27, 2022 6:35 PM

After taking a few trazodone with my glass of Franzia chardonnay, and learning Our Chris has man to hold him in his bunk on lonely nights, I was finally able to rest. I was at church today, speaking to my priest about all this. He started speaking in Latin soon after I got to the middle of Our Chris's story of innocence. My Latin is rusty, but I believe is he assured me Shanann's rotted, and evil soul is safely contained, and burning in hellfire as I type this.

by Anonymousreply 570November 27, 2022 7:08 PM

Why would Shan'Ann be the one to rot in hell? All she ever wanted to do was to be a loving wife and mother, and look at her reward. She and those beautiful angels did not deserve their fate.

by Anonymousreply 571November 27, 2022 7:36 PM

That Halloween costume at R457 is obscene. I can’t believe he wrote “The Bun Maker!!” on his apron. That’s not the mental image you want to give people of them fucking. He might as well have drawn an ejaculating cock💦 on it.

by Anonymousreply 572November 27, 2022 7:48 PM

R572, do you think Chris shoots big loads?

by Anonymousreply 573November 27, 2022 8:34 PM

Lots of truly horrendous 'creative writing' in this thread.

Attention 'satirists', do not quit your day jobs!

by Anonymousreply 574November 27, 2022 11:04 PM

R574 Thanks for bumping this thread - good job

by Anonymousreply 575November 27, 2022 11:56 PM

I'm sure a lot of people have seen it already but the elves picture is special too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576November 28, 2022 12:55 AM

Even this creep's smile isn't sincere.

by Anonymousreply 577November 28, 2022 5:18 AM

I'm convinced, straight women will marry anyone. As long as some schlub agrees to support them and put a ring on their finger, it's all good.

Most of my female relatives, even the educated ones with good jobs, stopped working once they got married, then they started pumping out babies.

by Anonymousreply 578November 28, 2022 5:19 AM

Which of you on DL is using Chris as your own personal Nifty Archive?

by Anonymousreply 579November 28, 2022 7:44 AM

[quote]Chris Watts Will Celebrate Thanksgiving 2022

But first, he'll bow his head in prayer, giving thanks for all the bounty of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

by Anonymousreply 580November 28, 2022 7:46 AM

He looks OLD in that Christmas photo but he was probably only 31 or 32.

by Anonymousreply 581November 28, 2022 8:08 AM

Can't believe the thread is almost full already. So long, you beautiful, [italic]beautiful[/italic] man, you made my heart and my bussy flutter every time I saw your photo pop up here. He'll never know just how big he was on DL, he's brought so much joy to so many.

RIP to the wife and kid and so on and so forth.

by Anonymousreply 582November 28, 2022 8:24 AM

[quote]He'll never know just how big he was on DL, he's brought so much joy to so many.

Why not? Does he not have internet? Or does he just not have the link?

by Anonymousreply 583November 28, 2022 8:27 AM

How does one get a job reading inmate letters?

by Anonymousreply 584November 28, 2022 8:27 AM

Someone should print out this entire thread and mail him a copy.

by Anonymousreply 585November 28, 2022 11:09 AM

I just hope he knows that he's got people pulling for him on the outside.

by Anonymousreply 586November 28, 2022 2:13 PM

Not sure he'd enjoy a bunch of gay men but he certainly gets tons of letters from women so no need to have tears over Chris in that aspect.

by Anonymousreply 587November 28, 2022 2:38 PM

I think even a psycho like Chris Watts would read all this thread and think WTF :)

by Anonymousreply 588November 28, 2022 2:39 PM

I have never in my life felt the need to write a hymn before, but one look at him and the praise just starts pouring out spontaneously. Gosh, he is just absolutely glorious, isn't he?

Sucks about that ugly little affair with the wife. Probably for the best though because he'd never have crossed my path otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 589November 28, 2022 2:42 PM

This is a very frau thing to do. Even Jeffrey Dahmer had tons of women sending him letters, money, and other gifts during his time in prison despite being a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 590November 28, 2022 2:50 PM

R589, I like how you think. Pragmatic and positive.

by Anonymousreply 591November 28, 2022 3:13 PM

"ugly little affair", r589? WTF. You make it sound he had a one-night stand behind his wife's back, or bought an expensive spots car without telling her first. HE MURDERED HER AND THEIR BABIES IN COLD BLOOD!!!!!!! In what universe does that qualify as merely an "ugly little affair"? You'll excuse ANYTHING as long as there are muscles involved in the situation, won't you? I just can't with you boys anymore. I've tried, but I just can't anymore.

by Anonymousreply 592November 28, 2022 3:16 PM

R592 You're trying so hard to be clever, dear. Big time fail. Glad you bumped the thread again for the 100th time.

by Anonymousreply 593November 28, 2022 3:58 PM

R593 You still haven't clocked that it's a troll?

by Anonymousreply 594November 28, 2022 4:09 PM

R594 I did clock that - it's strictly being called out for being a poor one.

by Anonymousreply 595November 28, 2022 4:37 PM

Incredible how many of us he's managed to bring together in adoration despite our vast differences, what an amazing gift to our community. And for the last time, I just want him shoulder-deep inside me, holding my heart in his perfect hand and deciding whether to end me right there and then as I'm in the throes of burning ecstasy. Not asking for the moon here, folks.

Hugely tragic, the wife stuff, but she really is in a better place now, what with the rampant inflation and the climate change and whatnot. We just have to move on and focus on the beautiful [italic]living[/italic] people like Chris instead, for our own peace of mind.

by Anonymousreply 596November 28, 2022 6:45 PM

r596 should be in a strait jacket if she already isn't.

by Anonymousreply 597November 28, 2022 6:47 PM

Very well said, R596

by Anonymousreply 598November 28, 2022 6:50 PM

R596 Lovely thoughts - be blessed

by Anonymousreply 599November 28, 2022 6:50 PM

Chris, keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.

by Anonymousreply 600November 28, 2022 6:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!