Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I get to wear the Old Bag's crown and jewels

Jealous, whores?

Well, suck it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 8, 2022 9:57 AM

Queen Camilla is wearing her first tiara in her new royal role.

The Queen Consort, 75, shimmered in the Belgian Sapphire Tiara at a state banquet at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday, her first tiara moment since King Charles III acceded to the throne.

Camilla brought out the dazzling piece for Charles' first state visit as King, welcoming Cyril Ramaphosa, the President of South Africa, to the U.K. The tiara was previously owned by the late Queen Elizabeth II, who wore the sparkler to Singapore in 1989 and for China's state visit to the U.K. in 2015.

Continuing to wear royal blue as she did earlier in the day, Queen Camilla looked regal in a lace evening gown by Bruce Oldfield and royal regalia — the blue Order of the Garter sash plus Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order star and sash. She further accessorized with the Belgian Sapphire Tiara's coordinating necklace and bracelet.

While Camilla opted not to wear the designated earrings, the whole set together is known as the King George VI Victorian Suite. King George gave his daughter, then-Princess Elizabeth, the tiara, necklace and earrings as a wedding gift in 1947. The jewels are believed to date back to the mid-1800s, with the bracelet added to the suite in the 1960s.

The Queen Consort has historically had a bolder taste in tiaras than Kate Middleton, who sported her go-to Queen Mary's Lover's Knot tiara for the state banquet. While the Princess of Wales has worn the Queen Mary's Lover's Knot and Lotus Flower for previous state occasions, Camilla has chosen the larger Delhi Durbar and Greville Tiara for diplomatic dinners.

The tiara wear is a first for the British royals in nearly three years. Due to pandemic-related delays, the South African state visit is the first hosted by the British royal family since then-U.S. President Donald Trump came to the U.K. in 2019.

Intrigue continues to shroud what crown Camilla might wear for her husband's coronation this spring. Buckingham Palace previously confirmed that the Queen Consort will be crowned beside King Charles on May 6, 2023.

The obvious choice — the crown made for the coronation of the last Queen Consort, Charles' grandmother Queen Elizabeth (later known as the Queen Mother to avoid confusion with her daughter, Queen Elizabeth II) in 1937 — contains the controversial Koh-i-Nûr diamond as its centerpiece. The 105.6-carat gem was initially acquired by the then-East India Company and brought to Britain, where it ended up as part of Queen Victoria's collection. Demands have grown in India for the magnificent diamond to be returned, and the Koh-i-Nûr is also subject to ownership claims in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Since the gem is completely detachable (as is the velvet cap usually worn for the coronation service), King Charles and Queen Camilla might choose to remove the controversial gem completely. It's also possible that they will opt for a different crown completely.

A royal source confirmed that President Ramaphosa's three-day stay was on the calendar before Queen Elizabeth died "peacefully" on Sept. 8.

Prince William and Kate Middleton, both 40, welcomed the South African leader at London's Corinthia Hotel earlier on Tuesday. They then traveled to Horse Guards Parade, where the full pageantry of the British state was on display as King Charles III and Queen Camilla made the official welcome.

The royals then took place in a royal carriage procession through London to Buckingham Palace, where a private lunch was held and President Ramaphosa viewed an exhibition in the Picture Gallery of items from the Royal Collection related to South Africa.

In the afternoon, President Ramaphosa visited Westminster Abbey to lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Warrior and take a tour, including viewing the memorial stone for Nelson Mandela, who served as South Africa's president between 1994 and 1999.

Ramaphosa also visited the Palace of Westminster, where he delivered an address in the Royal Gallery to members of the houses of Parliament and other guests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2022 12:19 AM

Courtiers gave a glimpse into the preparations for the state banquet on social media Monday. The Royal Family Twitter posted footage of the culinary team hard at work, showing a chef recreating South Africa's national flower, the Protea, into sweet confections to be served at the end of the evening.

The menu for the diplomatic dinner has also been circulated, and guests are in for a treat. The palace will serve grilled brill with wild mushrooms and truffles with sorrel sauce, followed by ballotine of Windsor pheasant filled with artichokes, quince compote and port sauce. Vegetable sides include an assortment of Chantenay Carrots, kale with roasted butternut squash and braised fondant potatoes, plus salad.

For dessert, an iced vanilla parfait with caramelized apples will be served alongside coffee, petit fours and the edible sugar Protea flowers. A selection of French wines will also flow throughout the evening.

In a sustainable nod to the season, the Royal Family Twitter gave a peek into the prep for the floral arrangements that grace tables in the ballroom. The foliage comes from the gardens of Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle, plus crab apples from Kent.

As seen in a quick clip, the King and Queen even popped into the ballroom before the banquet to check out the splendor for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2022 12:20 AM

Elizabeth wore it better.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2022 12:20 AM

Camilla has more wrinkles in her 70's, than QE2 had in her 90's.

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2022 12:22 AM

Camilla is just such a skank. Ain't no tiara gonna fix that mess.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2022 12:31 AM

Whore.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2022 12:36 AM

Cheap goods.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2022 12:39 AM

That's quite a statement for her first wearing of Elizabeth II's jewels, since that set was associated only with the Queen (it was her personal property given to her by her parents for her wedding). It was expected they would be a major set of jewels for her during what was expected to be her decades of being known primarily as the Duchess of Edinburgh, but of course her father died only five years after the wedding, and she got other tiaras and sets to wear as the monarch.

Wearing this makes the bold statement, "[bold]I[/bold] am Mrs. de Winter now!"

Or put another way:"It doesn't make a difference how I got here, Marcia--the point is, I've arrived."

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2022 12:44 AM

Different earrings — anyone know why?

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2022 12:49 AM

I don't dislike Camilla but that picture does her no favors. The Queen had great skin, even on her neck and she was in her 90's there.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2022 12:50 AM

Can we get undercover footage of the Duchess of Smegma writhing on the floor, foaming at the mouth, and screaming and screaming, at not getting to have HER picture made wearing any of these crowns 'n' whatnot. She is gonna open up an Xtra Large can of Pussywhip on poor befuddled, USELESS, Harry tonight.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2022 12:52 AM

[quote] The Queen had great skin, even on her neck and she was in her 90's there.

Camilla is a heavy smoker, so it probably aged her prematurely.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2022 12:53 AM

The Queen was famous throughout her life for having very beautiful, smooth, glowing skin. People who met her in person were always remarking upon it.

Camilla, not so much.

Although I think she looks great here. Wrinkly, but great.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2022 12:55 AM

R11, thanks for ruining the thread, asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2022 12:58 AM

Why do her front teeth always look pushed in?

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2022 1:09 AM

Maybe you can now get your teeth straightened, too, you bloomin’ old slag!!

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2022 1:51 AM

Wake me when she's spotted with the Grand Duchess Vlad and/or Granny's Chips...

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2022 1:58 AM

[quote] Different earrings — anyone know why?

The other ones that are part of the original suite are very big--the ones she has lighten the look quite a bit.

I notice she's also removed the pendant stone from the necklace, which also mitigates against the heaviness of the suite's overall look.

Still, I think Camilla would look better pairing this heavy look with a dress or cape with shoulderpads, which so many of her outfits have. She has such tiny shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2022 2:02 AM

Never happening.

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2022 2:08 AM

She'll be appearing in the much-anticipated Hocus Pocus 3/Harry Potter crossover next, where she'll be repeated zapping Harry in the balls for daring to contradict Miss Rowling.

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2022 2:23 AM

It’s a tiara, not a crown, OP. It’s also known as “The Corgi Paw” by tiara aficionados.

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2022 2:29 AM

R20, again? Leave that couple out of this, I beg you!

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2022 2:44 AM

I get wear the Old Nag's crown & jewels when she's dead.

I will wear them whilst farting in Megan's direction.

by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2022 2:45 AM

[quote]Why do her front teeth always look pushed in?

She's English

by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2022 4:14 AM

[quote] Why do her front teeth always look pushed in?

Too much cock sucking.

by Anonymousreply 25November 23, 2022 4:23 AM

[quote] Wake me when she's spotted with the Grand Duchess Vlad and/or Granny's Chips...

As long as she doesn't wear that dreadful Blackamoor Brooch.

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2022 4:24 AM

Damn. Camilla is looking like a old hag. Instead of Chuck being her tampon, he’ll have to be her Depends….

by Anonymousreply 27November 23, 2022 4:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 23, 2022 4:37 AM

So funneeee R27! “Chuck”, a tampon joke and “a old hag” in one post. Confirming that you are both illiterate and about 25 years too late in your sense of humour.

Well done!

by Anonymousreply 29November 23, 2022 5:43 AM

^President and sole member of the We Love Cammie Fan Club…….

by Anonymousreply 30November 23, 2022 6:06 AM

I doubt she would ever have the nerve to wear Granny's Chips. Best left to Kate, who while her mother was a stewardess - wasn't a whore.

by Anonymousreply 31November 23, 2022 6:59 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 23, 2022 5:51 PM

You bitches will be spewing vitriol, when Charles' coronation ceremony takes place.

Camilla WILL be wearing the Kohinoor Diamond, and riots will break out!

by Anonymousreply 33November 23, 2022 11:20 PM

Who gets to keep the Blackamoor Brooch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 24, 2022 4:04 AM

Princess Michael, R34 - she owns it.

by Anonymousreply 35November 24, 2022 4:57 AM

And no one else wants it. I hope she is buried with it jammed up her Nazi pussy.

by Anonymousreply 36November 24, 2022 5:55 AM

I'll just bet that Camilla tries on all the jewelry, when no one is looking.

by Anonymousreply 37November 24, 2022 8:03 PM

She’ll have a hard time getting through it all - even without the Crown Jewels it’s one of the largest private jewellery collections in the world. The largest, probably.

by Anonymousreply 38November 24, 2022 8:27 PM

I told you so. -R11

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2022 3:18 PM

This what we call the Queen. She does real work, important work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2022 3:54 PM

For fuck's sake, I thought the old cunt would never snuff it.

by Anonymousreply 41November 29, 2022 9:35 AM

Camella looking rough for 90.

by Anonymousreply 42November 29, 2022 9:41 AM

She def could use a trim.

by Anonymousreply 43November 29, 2022 11:29 AM

Does the cunt still smoke and drink ?

by Anonymousreply 44November 29, 2022 11:41 AM

Can Camilla order the execution of Will and Kate?

That would solve all of her problems.

by Anonymousreply 45November 29, 2022 9:54 PM

The guards are getting a little suspicious at how many times Charles has "accidently tripped" going down the stairs with Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 46December 1, 2022 5:29 AM

If King Charles dies, his son Prince William becomes king, and his wife becomes queen, what then is Camilla at that point? Who retains access to the royal jewels? Will she be put out to pasture?

by Anonymousreply 47December 1, 2022 8:38 AM

SLAY, QUEEN!

by Anonymousreply 48December 1, 2022 8:42 AM

Queen Camilla, The Queen Stepmother.

by Anonymousreply 49December 1, 2022 8:43 AM

Liz wore it best.

by Anonymousreply 50December 1, 2022 9:11 AM

Less is more Queen Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 51December 1, 2022 9:13 AM

Evil Stepmother it is. I guess it really is true, you get the face you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 52December 2, 2022 10:24 AM

STEP MONSTER!

by Anonymousreply 53December 2, 2022 6:23 PM

It's too bad that part of the necklace had to be taken out.

Goiters are such a bother.

by Anonymousreply 54December 2, 2022 6:36 PM

OOOOOPS! She did it again!

[quote] Queen Camilla Sparkles in Queen Elizabeth's Sapphire Tiara —for the Second Time in Two Weeks!

Queen Camilla might have a favorite tiara!

The Queen Consort, 75, glittered in the Belgian Sapphire Tiara en route to a reception for the Diplomatic Corps at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday night. Camilla was photographed riding in a car with her husband King Charles III wearing a black Anna Valentine gown that didn't distract from her statement headpiece. She paired the Belgian Sapphire Tiara with its coordinating necklace and bracelet — a set straight from Queen Elizabeth's jewelry box.

Queen Camilla and King Charles, 74, were joined by Prince William and Kate Middleton at the palace reception, where they'll meet and mingle with reps of countries accredited to the Court of St. James. The white-tie evening has traditionally been a glittering highlight on the annual calendar, though the last reception for the Diplomatic Corps was held in 2019 before the COVID-19 pandemic began.

Queen Camilla's tiara moment is her second in two weeks, and a royal repeat of the jewels she chose. On Nov. 22, the Queen Consort shimmered in the same suite for a state banquet at Buckingham Palace, her first tiara wear since King Charles acceded to the throne.

While Camilla opted to wear a different pair of sapphire drop earrings than those that typically go with the Belgian Sapphire tiara, the whole set together is known as the King George VI Victorian Suite. King George gave his daughter, the then-Princess Elizabeth, the tiara, necklace and earrings as a wedding gift in 1947. The jewels are believed to date back to the mid-1800s, with the bracelet added to the suite in the 1960s.

Queen Elizabeth wore the sapphire sparkler in Singapore in 1989 and for China's state visit to the U.K. in 2015.

The Queen Consort has historically had bolder taste in tiaras than Princess Kate, 40, who stylishly surprised with her choice of tiara on Tuesday night.

While the Princess of Wales most recently wore the Queen Mary's Lover's Knot tiara for the state banquet with the President of South Africa last month, she accessorized with the delicate Lotus Flower tiara for the Diplomatic Corps reception at Buckingham Palace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 7, 2022 4:05 AM

Damn, that Camilla is really making use of the crown jewels!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 7, 2022 4:05 AM

Yes, I AM jealous.

Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 57December 7, 2022 4:15 AM

She's still a beast.

by Anonymousreply 58December 7, 2022 5:03 AM

Camilla proves that someone can look worse than the Queen Mother in a priceless tiara. Even the yellow popcorn toothed 100 year old out shined that tired whore.

by Anonymousreply 59December 7, 2022 5:16 AM

So disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 60December 7, 2022 5:23 AM

"Who gets to keep the Blackamoor Brooch?"

I want to know who it's left to in the old witch's will!

I hope it's left to Meg, with a snotty note about how she's finally going to get her hands on some Windsor jewels.

by Anonymousreply 61December 7, 2022 5:30 AM

Megs has plenty of jewels that are actually appropriate to wear, no need for something from a tacky Nazi whore.

by Anonymousreply 62December 7, 2022 5:45 AM

Tell us all about Meg's jewels. Let's see, there's the wedding set Harry bought her, then there's the teeny little earings the Queen gave her, and then... um...

by Anonymousreply 63December 7, 2022 6:09 AM

That's one tacky-ass tiara. But it looks better on that Camilla hag than it did Lizzy. Suits her tacky ass better.

by Anonymousreply 64December 7, 2022 6:53 AM

All those jewels, & she looks like some old trailer park biddy.

by Anonymousreply 65December 7, 2022 7:16 AM

That Tiara is estimated to be worth 50 million dollars.

She's not humble bragging, she's just bragging at this point. Look at me bitches, yellow hair, yellow teeth offset with blue sapphires. They call it a complementary color scheme however, it's anything but complimentary.

by Anonymousreply 66December 7, 2022 7:18 AM

She still does look like a Florida grandma who spends too much time at the pool, smoking cigarettes.

by Anonymousreply 67December 7, 2022 7:31 AM

[quote] "Queen Camilla"

It may be fact, but I can't even take that seriously.

by Anonymousreply 68December 7, 2022 7:35 AM

No one cares, r68.

Least of all Her Majesty.

by Anonymousreply 69December 7, 2022 8:14 AM

She was the inspiration for Magda in Something About Mary.

by Anonymousreply 70December 7, 2022 8:25 AM

Beautiful jewels are meant to enhance the wearer's beauty, but if the contrast is too great, the wearer just looks uglier.

Diana and Kate wear them well; the tiaras make Camilla look even worse than usual.

I bet Cam and Kate have a blast down in the jewel vault, trying everything on. I know I would.

by Anonymousreply 71December 7, 2022 9:37 AM

Same with the bling MM wears on her wrists and fingers. She looks like she gardens without garden gloves.

by Anonymousreply 72December 7, 2022 11:47 AM

[quote]Can Camilla order the execution of Will and Kate? That would solve all of her problems.

Would it, though?

by Anonymousreply 73December 7, 2022 12:05 PM

R63, the aquamarine ring from Diana, a gold Cartier watch and other pieces. I'll bet Harry's pissed he gave William the sapphire.

by Anonymousreply 74December 7, 2022 5:39 PM

Meghan wore the aquamarine ring to her most recent event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 8, 2022 12:59 AM

Too bad Cammy's Chiclet teefs distract from the jewels.

by Anonymousreply 76December 8, 2022 1:04 AM

Did Megs wear the despot execution diamonds to collect her award?

by Anonymousreply 77December 8, 2022 2:56 AM

Will someone give that hungry prize horse a carrot! Flashing those yellow chompers probably means she's hungry.

by Anonymousreply 78December 8, 2022 6:45 AM

Meg wears the fifty quid ring, Kate wears a choker worth 15 million. How is that envy going?

by Anonymousreply 79December 8, 2022 9:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!