Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ireland Baldwin on Nepo Babies - Great take by her

She basically says that she wouldn't have had a modelling career if it wasn't for her parents. Specifically her mother and that when she went to agencies her mother would accompany her and the agencies were just really interested in seeing her mom.

She acknowledges preferential treatment on jobs - better hotels, gifts, treatment. While the other models stayed in squalor.

I like her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2022 11:17 AM

She’s a rude, thoughtless little pig.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2022 7:52 PM

She is very self aware. Rare for a nepo baby.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2022 8:19 PM

R1 shouldn’t you be suing the people you hired, whose approach to establishing a safe work environment you willfully ignored?

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2022 8:22 PM

I like her too even though she’s not very popular on dl.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2022 8:30 PM

I also like her!

As I've stated previously on DL, imagine growing up with two mentally unstable, terminally narcissistic parents. Who were also (briefly) among the most attractive, desirable faces in Hollywood. And then attempting their same line of work, but without their looks or (I'm guessing) their talent. Nepo connections are pretty much ALL Ireland has to offer.

But she seems sincere. I wish she'd find ANYTHING else to do for a living and find happiness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2022 8:53 PM

I call shenanigans and challenge Ireland to have her parents fight my parents in Thunderdome!

Two sets of famous parents with untalented spawn enter, one set leaves!

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2022 8:59 PM

^Lily Rose Depp @ R6

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2022 9:00 PM

Typo above, but it works.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2022 9:00 PM

It's a good thing her mother has built a fortune because her inheritance from her father is 1/8th of what it once was.

I can't imagine being a grown woman in my 30s and having a new half-sibling every month. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2022 9:05 PM

Ireland was hilarious as the surprise guest at the Comedy Central Roast of Alec Baldwin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2022 9:09 PM

Imagine having this nutjob as your dad who calls an 11year old child a “rude thoughtless little pig” and sadly she grows up to have a semi piggish face? She’s large in her hands and thighs. I feel sadly for her being constant compared to her more famous model cousin who has a MAGA freak for a father. Her take is refreshingly honest and spot on. Her fathers dick needs to be retired, his fake Spanish wife is more concerned with collecting “Baldwininos” (she F***ing calls Their kids that!!) than getting therapy for her insistence on faking her race.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2022 9:15 PM

That entire roast of Alec Baldwin was brutal. They didn't hold back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2022 9:33 PM

I actually think Ireland is very attractive. Very sexy.

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2022 10:05 PM

The roast was hardcore!!!! Nikki did not hold back about anything! I always wonder how they really feel as it’s happening (the roastee, not the roaster). I am sure there are ground rules, as in “no one gets roasted sober” otherwise it could become really weird quite quickly lololol.

Thank god I’m not famous, a roast of my life would be quite easy. Lots o’ stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2022 10:48 PM

Refreshing to see someone who’s honest about this. She also comes across like a nice person. It’s amazing that im guessing she’s 30 now and I remember when she was born:

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2022 1:52 AM

Wow - it must have been brutal to hear all that from your own daughter - much of it true!

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2022 6:18 AM

She gets a lot of hate on here, but she truly doesn't seem like a cunt from what I can tell. Her mom is profoundly sensitive and borderline (maybe fully) autistic, so I get the impression that she's a bit more sensitive/grounded because of it, despite her dad being a bit nuts. Kim seems like a decent person and doesn't strike me as a narcissist by any measure. She has always come across to me as very troubled and pretty humble. In any event, Johnny Depp's alien-looking offspring is ten-times the cunt that Ireland is.

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2022 7:54 AM

Her and her music producer partner (RAC) are opening a cafe on the Oregon coast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2022 11:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!