Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Candace Cameron KKKunt

Why does this hag bitch have a career?

No one needs another evangelical blonde kkkunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 24, 2022 12:59 AM

Yeah, in some ways I have a tiny bit more respect for her brother, because he's at least open about his rampant homophobia.

Whereas she's a bit more subtle with it because she thinks she can please everyone that way. You can imagine what she says behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2022 3:51 PM

Hilarie who?

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2022 3:52 PM

That's a low blow to blame Candace.

Hilarie is a jerk face.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2022 3:55 PM

^ Not as low as Candace's homophobia 😏

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2022 3:58 PM

I like this Hilarie Burton girl.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2022 4:00 PM

I think Hilarie is being a little harsh, but she raises a good point in that homophobia contributes towards hate crime and there are varying degrees of homophobia.

From speaking to many people over the years, it's clear some people only define homophobia as direct verbal attacks using slurs or physical assault while also yelling slurs.

Candace's comments (eg 'innocently' suggesting that homosexuality be excluded from things with traditional values) is still homophobia, but far more subtle. It's a way of 'othering' gay and bi people. "This is our traditional values channel, so that's why we don't feature same sex couples". It's othering. We're seen as lesser. And if you tell people that enough, then they'll see themselves as superior.

She'll swear it's not homophobic, as I suspect she subscribes to the belief I outlined earlier about homophobia needing to be severe. I've heard so many excuses along the lines of: "Oh come on, he just didn't like the guy, he's not homophobic. If he was, he'd have called him a fag". "It's bad he got beaten up, but men of all sexualities get beaten up, it wasn't homophobia" etc etc.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2022 4:07 PM

R6 You make very good points. However, regarding Hilarie being "harsh," that's exactly what she needs to be. For too long, we've tiptoed around these bigots who enable and foment violence against the LGBTQ+ community. The gloves need to come off and people like Candace need to get the message loudly, clearly and in their faces.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2022 4:10 PM

CC Kkkunt is trying the same kind of dodge people like Chip and Joanna Gaines say when asked if they are homophobic.

Things like "We're rooting for everyone!" To come to jesus, that is.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2022 4:11 PM

Bure is for heterosexual WHITE marriages; allegedly heard dissing mixed marriages during her brief tenure on THE VIEW.

Couldn’t have sat well with Whoopi.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2022 4:19 PM

THERE WILL NOT BE A GAY CHRISTMAS! I WILL NOT HEAR ANY MORE OF IT!

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2022 4:33 PM

Who cares about Candace Cameron? She is a D-Lister who makes saccharine garbage made for TV. Big fucking deal. Her ugly homophobia is her business.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2022 4:36 PM

^ Not when she makes it our business

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2022 4:39 PM

[quote]Not when she makes it our business

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2022 4:56 PM

MARY!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2022 5:16 PM

R7 Oh yeah I wasn't suggesting it not be called out.

She'll either ignore it, or adopt her usual "I'm a sweet innocent girl, I can't be homophobic!" stance.

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2022 8:48 PM

Even though I’m gay I’m sick of people shoving their own opinions down other peoples throats. It’s like Hilarie Burton is doing it for her own recognition. Candace is a weirdo religious freak. This is sadly how they view shit. She didn’t say to murder gays like the Middle Eastern Muslim fucks.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2022 9:33 PM

R16 You don't understand a lot of things.

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2022 10:06 PM

^ He sure doesn't, I mean for someone who's Gay and all 🙄

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2022 10:14 PM

The classic 'Christian' response:

"I have nothing against gay people. I actuually have several gay friends who I love dearly. I don't agree with their lifestyle and I don't believe they should be able to get married, but I hold no hate towards them, that's just my Christian belief. We're all sinners after all."

The response doesn't offend me, as I don't give a fuck what people think about me, but the "I don't agree with the lifestyle" and not believing in gay marriage parts *are* homophobic, because they're treating same sex couples differently to straight couples. It's pointless trying to convince them, though. I've tried on a few occasions, but they think saying "I love my gay friends" overrides the rest of their view.

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2022 11:41 AM

I love the "I don't agree with the lifestyle" cunts, bitch what lifestyle what the fuck are you talking about, she's 100% a pasta drainer.

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2022 11:55 AM

OP hates God. What have you got against him? I noticed from your other threads you think Allah is just fine. So it's just Christianity you have issues with.

by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2022 12:08 PM

^ Maybe he's smart and knows that a lot of so called "Christians" suck

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2022 1:36 PM

Christianity is just as repressive as Islam. It’s just that in most predominantly Christian countries, there’s separation of church and state, which keeps them at bay.

by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2022 1:52 PM

Candace sucks but Hilarie also pals around with those Republican Supernatural boys.

Both she and her husband are always thirsting for press.

by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2022 1:59 PM

N E W S F L A S H , C A N D A C E

OTHERING

IS NOT

CHRISTIAN

by Anonymousreply 25November 23, 2022 2:01 PM

What about my gay lifestyle does she not agree with? The part where I work, pay taxes, donate to local charities? Always confused about what people think of as a "gay" lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2022 2:34 PM

R26 It's the "eeeew" stuff they imagine.

by Anonymousreply 27November 23, 2022 2:46 PM

@r26, "What about my gay lifestyle does she not agree with? "

The part where you get poked in the pooper 😉

by Anonymousreply 28November 23, 2022 5:07 PM

These well to do women Fundies should stop using gay men for their hair, makeup, clothes, decor, flowers, cooking, and party planning.

Better yet, gay men should stop catering to those vile, hateful hypocrites. Yet, you need to earn a living.

by Anonymousreply 29November 23, 2022 5:38 PM

And no one needs another thread on her either OP.

by Anonymousreply 30November 23, 2022 5:55 PM

R21 Stuff it in your cunt.

I've never even mentioned Allah in any of my DL threads, so you're either confusing me with someone else or just a fucking liar.

And you know NOTHING about my relationship with God. It will remain that way, too.

by Anonymousreply 31November 23, 2022 6:42 PM

R31 are you the top or bottom in the relationship?

by Anonymousreply 32November 23, 2022 8:43 PM

I don't know why people are so fired up about this. Candace is widely known as an Evangelical, so it goes without saying she's a "love the sinner, hate the sin" type at best, or a completely intolerant Bible thumper at worst. I don't know about other people, but I frankly cannot expend my energy worrying about people like this—especially celebrities. There is nothing that any of us can do with these types aside from killing them with kindness. The more pushback they get, the more they sink into their distorted and delusional ideas about gay people. It is a battle that you cannot win. Some of them may come around, and some will not. I just don't see the point in even thinking about it. It's a waste of time. She is a minority in Hollywood anyway.

by Anonymousreply 33November 23, 2022 8:50 PM

I always wondered (in the recent years at least) what Jodie Sweetin thinks of longtime co-star, TV sister and friend Candace’s right wing fundie views. The two of them seem to get along in real life from what I’ve seen in the press, however Jodie has been pretty vocal on Twitter in support of liberal causes and activism. She was assaulted by a cop earlier this year protesting the overturn of Roe v Way. Do you think they have remained close over the years or just surface level friendly? Perhaps they were closer before Candace became more open in her cunty evangelical says, and Jodie tried to ignore it until she could no longer. I’ve had long term friends/acquaintances who I knew were republicans- but I tried to look past it because they weren’t obnoxious and hateful about it. After Trump everything changed though and I’ve had to drop a lot of people for showing who they really were.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 23, 2022 9:02 PM

Roe v Wade*

by Anonymousreply 35November 23, 2022 9:04 PM

[Quote] Candace sucks but Hilarie also pals around with those Republican Supernatural boys. Both she and her husband are always thirsting for press.

Well she's married to one of the Supernatural actors and Hilarie is friends with Danneel. Kind of unavoidable. What is JDM thirsting for? What does he do besides The Walking Dead?

by Anonymousreply 36November 24, 2022 12:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!