Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Adult Coloring Books

Lately, my favorite thing to do after checking in with my BFFs at The Lounge, is crack open a pack of Lorna Doones, and color away in my Adult Coloring Book

Do you color within the lines?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 23, 2022 3:39 AM

I would like each and every DataLounger to post their coloring homework for the week no later than 11pm Sunday night EST

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2022 2:59 AM

Adult coloring books. I might live in Iowa but I’m not dead yet. Oh lord heavens…

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2022 3:00 AM

Katie Maloney on "Vanderpump Rules" had a few scenes where she was coloring in her adult coloring book while arguing with her now ex-husband

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2022 3:05 AM

What color is your Sharpie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2022 3:17 AM

As a kid I used to outline the lines really thick & color inside just normal. I thought that looked the coolest.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2022 3:27 AM

I bought some during the pandemic but what I really love is the set of 50 gel pens!

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2022 3:56 AM

R5 I always did that too.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2022 4:08 AM

When my 32yo mother of two niece whipped a book out and started coloring I asked her if her toddlers were jealous she stayed within the lines. Bitch hasn't spoken to me since.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2022 4:16 AM

I have a madala coloring book too. We are allowed to not use our camera on Zoom any time. Some days I am camera off. Can't deal. I love to color on all of those calls. I can still actually focus on the meeting but don't get bored. Otherwise I will pick up my phone and distract myself too much to where I 'm not following the zoom call.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2022 4:58 AM

I'd love to organize a DataLounge field trip to Color Me Mine

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2022 4:25 PM

The perfect stocking stuffer

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2022 2:23 AM

Color Me Mine

by Anonymousreply 12December 23, 2022 2:58 AM

What is it about these so-called 'Adult Coloring Books' that makes them 'adult'?

by Anonymousreply 13December 23, 2022 3:01 AM

Seek help, OP.

And grow up while you're at it.

by Anonymousreply 14December 23, 2022 3:01 AM

Color Away!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 23, 2022 3:08 AM

Frankly, the blurbs of praise on these books should, by rights, be attributed to the Nut House Times since the mere sight of them trigger the nightmarish claustrophobic feeling of being a patient in a locked psych ward.

by Anonymousreply 16December 23, 2022 3:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!