Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anti-LGBT Trolls are Killing us!

While we easily laugh off the anti-LGBT trolls on DL, the massacre at the LGBT club in Colorado shows what his kind of rhetoric, found all throughout the internet will do.

I was first stunned when the Buffalo white supremacist shooter used the exact same wording that DL anti-trans trolls use constantly.

Then some DL anti-trans troll wrote that he hopes trans kids would all commit suicide. Thankfully Muriel shut that thread down fast.

Now the trolls are trying to convince us that drag performers corrupt kids, likely why the Colorado shooter targeted that club--it was planning a Drag Brunch the next day.

These trolls, often from Russian farms, just spread right wing ideology to support the GOP. They are now instigating terror against LGBT.

WE HAVE TO SHUT THEM DOWN.

by Anonymousreply 87November 22, 2022 3:24 PM

There was more than a year-long campaign here on DL by some posters to get people to vote for GOP in the midterms because of a handful of drag queens reading books to kids, like that's the worst thing to happen since the Holocaust. Childless, homosexual posters who are super into child welfare for some reason and apparently think about kiddies 24/7. I mean, we have some completely fucking insane lunatics posting here.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2022 9:32 PM

We also have a pack of supremely bored and or clueless Eldergays who will argue with the trolls for days on end, thus encouraging their presence on DL and bumping their threads up on the regular.

They are physically unable to comprehend the notion that if you ignore the trolls they will go away.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2022 9:34 PM

The trolls will calm down for a week or so because of this anti-LGBT shooting but then return en masse and pretend it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2022 9:46 PM

I've been blocked from posting because I dared to point out the Russian trolls on here, but they keep posting unfettered.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2022 9:58 PM

The troll will totally avoid this thread because them it will be bumped and they dont; want that

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2022 10:30 PM

What is anti-LGB about believing in same-sex attraction? If you are a gay man and are not prepared to have sex with a transman then you are a transphobe.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2022 10:58 PM

No they won't r3. We have a bad troll or two in the thread about the shooting trying desperately to derail the thread to be about trans people and give them an opportunity to trot out all their tired anti-trans talking points.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2022 11:01 PM

[quote]What is anti-LGB about believing in same-sex attraction? If you are a gay man and are not prepared to have sex with a transman then you are a transphobe.

Gaslighting.

As if that's the salient issue here. Transphobes are those chattering about how trans are only mentally deranged, hate gays, and groom kids.

And THAT is leading directly to LGBTQ being targeted and shot down. FUCK YOU

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2022 11:09 PM

[quote]We have a bad troll or two in the thread about the shooting trying desperately to derail the thread to be about trans people and give them an opportunity to trot out all their tired anti-trans talking points.

They haven't gotten the message that Putin stopped paying for those talking points after the midterm elections.

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2022 11:10 PM

[quote] No they won't [R3]. We have a bad troll or two in the thread about the shooting trying desperately to derail the thread to be about [bold]trans[/bold] people and give them an opportunity to trot out all their tired anti-[bold]trans[/bold] talking points.

[quote] As if that's the salient issue here. [bold]Transphobes[/bold] are those chattering about how [bold]trans[/bold] are only mentally deranged, hate gays, and groom kids. And THAT is leading directly to LGBTQ being targeted and shot down. FUCK YOU

So your true gripe is that people are expressing their unvarnished thoughts about trannies? Got it.

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2022 11:19 PM

R10, unvarnished thought? Sure, Boris.

In fact, those "thought" mimic right wing talking points word-for-word and are leading to the slaughtering of people by those easily persuaded by this hate speech.

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2022 11:21 PM

The trolls spread through the internet and just spout right wing hatred--on the topic of the day--and always pretend to be coming from the type of person each particular website is focused on.

Depending on the election cycle, they hate gays, women, Blacks, Jews, Muslims, Illegals, Immigrants in general, Trans, Drag queens....

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2022 11:24 PM

What do you have in mind when you call trans haters? Do you mean what that actual phrase means or more? Just asking because I feel saying I think someone is wrong doesn't mean I'd want them hurt, much less killed. Saying I am not going to call you a woman when you have a penis, no tits and dont even bother to fake some is not a call to murder. Calling out an extreme from one side doesn't make me extreme.

In short, shut the fuck up OP.

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2022 11:31 PM

R13, you're bullshit is killing people. Hope those few rubles you're making off it makes you happy.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2022 11:33 PM

[quote]Do you mean what that actual phrase means or more? Just asking because I feel saying I think someone is wrong doesn't mean I'd want them hurt, much less killed.

Very reminiscent of the "Just because I'm against gay marriage doesn't mean I want gays beaten..."

Well, that's exactly what it does when you "other" people, when you push that because you don't understand something it must not be real.

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2022 11:35 PM

[quote]In short, shut the fuck up OP.

So you don't think the shooting in Colorado or anti LGBT hate crimes being among the most frequent in the US has anything to do with rhetoric like yours.

I guess this is how you soothe yourself

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2022 11:37 PM

R16 rhetoric like the examples I gave?

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2022 11:52 PM

[quote] What do you have in mind when you call trans haters? Do you mean what that actual phrase means or more? Just asking because I feel saying I think someone is wrong doesn't mean I'd want them hurt, much less killed. Saying I am not going to call you a woman when you have a penis, no tits and dont even bother to fake some is not a call to murder. Calling out an extreme from one side doesn't make me extreme.

Yes, it does make you a TERF extremist cunt! What you are doing is literal violence that is killing thousands of transwomen of color a day. It is no different than physical violence. Do better or get off this site, cisscum!

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2022 12:10 AM

I stay away from the Political threads, as they are always a cluster fuck. So I don't really see all the trolls some scream about.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2022 12:15 AM

I don’t think there really are trolls here. Russia does NOT pay people to post about trans here on this small site no one’s heard about.

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2022 12:17 AM

R20 Exactly. Many, no most gays here, and all the lesbians, find the gender, nb, trans shit horriffic.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2022 12:27 AM

r20 Just stop it.

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2022 12:34 AM

OP, what do drag queens and drag brunch have anything to do with trans? Are you stupid or straight? Only straight people think drag queen = trans.

Or are you just using this tragedy to get across your political points and chastising anyone who says anything critical about trans? I noticed you conveniently changed it from calling people “anti-trans trolls” to “anti-LGBT trolls.”

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2022 12:35 AM

[quote]“anti-trans trolls” to “anti-LGBT trolls.”

I see both of these separately and in the same sentence, and I asked if “trans” was different from “LGBT” now.

by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2022 12:38 AM

R23: agreed

This latest shooting is the price of LGB being lumped together with the Ts, and bearing the brunt of the hate that’s meant primarily for the Ts, eg Transing of children

by Anonymousreply 25November 21, 2022 12:42 AM

Methinks trolls doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 26November 21, 2022 12:43 AM

This anti-trans stuff has hit apex for me. I'm looking into what I need to do to block myself from casual clicking here. There's so many supportive places for queer folk and this place doesn't need to be for anyone. It can fall apart and thankfully activism will continue regardless.

by Anonymousreply 27November 21, 2022 12:45 AM

[quote] I'm looking into what I need to do to block myself from casual clicking here.

Just hit the “x” in the corner and never come back. This ain’t a “queer” space.

by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2022 12:48 AM

Looks and sounds familiar? Surely there are no trolls spewing Russian talking points here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 21, 2022 12:49 AM

R27 Queer spaces? Please, fuck right off to them, and your safe echo chamber of horrors.

by Anonymousreply 30November 21, 2022 12:52 AM

R29, what the fuck does that have to do with DL? Gay marriage, vegetarian food, and black people?

by Anonymousreply 31November 21, 2022 12:53 AM

Announcement from the IRA supervisor: after American elections, we are out of beets and potatoes. The rest went to farm animals (more important now.) Please return to your shift at the Krasnodar Aluminum Siding Factory No.2.

by Anonymousreply 32November 21, 2022 12:58 AM

Right, so if there are really Russian trolls, they would all be gone now since the election’s over. Nothing to blame on Russian trolls now.

by Anonymousreply 33November 21, 2022 1:07 AM

[Quote] I don’t think there really are trolls here. Russia does NOT pay people to post about trans here on this small site no one’s heard about.

….says the troll who pretends to know nothing about trolling…

by Anonymousreply 34November 21, 2022 1:17 AM

[Quote] Right, so if there are really Russian trolls, they would all be gone now since the election’s over. Nothing to blame on Russian trolls now.

I guess the stupid ones are the ones not getting paid

by Anonymousreply 35November 21, 2022 1:17 AM

They've been here steadily for seven years, R33, probably longer. It's not dependent upon election seasons.

by Anonymousreply 36November 21, 2022 1:18 AM

[quote]We also have a pack of supremely bored and or clueless Eldergays who will argue with the trolls for days on end, thus encouraging their presence on DL and bumping their threads up on the regular.

PoisonedDragon, yeah, absolutely, that guy HAS to be a troll himself.

He argues with trolls for hours upon hours, and supposedly gets "confused" and starts yelling at the good people and defending trolls A LOT. The last time I saw him, he was on a trans troll thread yelling at people like me who were quoting the trans trolls, but not yelling at the trolls themselves. He does that a lot.

by Anonymousreply 37November 21, 2022 1:19 AM

It’s not like this place is suddenly pro-trans on non-election years.

by Anonymousreply 38November 21, 2022 1:19 AM

The SECOND I hit post, I saw PoisonedDragon was actually on this thread. Figures.

Poisoned Dragon, the last time I saw you, you were on a trans troll thread yelling at people like me for quoting trolls. We'd quote a troll who was saying "just the LGB, not the T" and you'd yell at us, calling us the trolls, not the people who had originally said what we were quoting. The more we explained it to you, the more you insisted we were Russian bot troll anti-trans scum. Meanwhile, you chatted amiably with the trolls themselves, saying you wanted to "reach a middle ground" with them. Come the fuck ON!

You are a huge problem on this board. Huge. People buy into your act about fighting trolls, but you don't. You go to bat for them, you give them a reason to keep coming here, you back them up and "accidentally" because you're "confused" go after the non-trolls.

by Anonymousreply 39November 21, 2022 1:24 AM

[quote]This latest shooting is the price of LGB being lumped together with the Ts,

Nope, sorry, it's because you right wing scumbags have been using cultural agitprop like Libs of TikTok to equate drag queens with trans people and pedos, by saying gays are molesting the kids they teach and can't even say that they're gay on the job anymore, and these 22-year-old fuckied-up incels think that a drag performance is all about trans grooming kids now because of you. So they go in, guns blasting, because of the propaganda you very specifically have been spreading all over the internet.

Fuck you for trying to blame LGBT organizations for this, but I also get that it's what you do. Your job, self-appointed or not, is to say there are no trolls on here, it's all the Ts fault, it's all the LGBT organizations faults, it's everyone's fault but the right wing scumbag propaganda machine that you're defending.

by Anonymousreply 40November 21, 2022 1:29 AM

R40 You sound twiggered. And make little sense.

by Anonymousreply 41November 21, 2022 1:42 AM

[quote] Fuck you for trying to blame LGBT organizations for this

No one is blaming the LGBT organizations for this. What the fuck are you even talking about? You sound very confused.

by Anonymousreply 42November 21, 2022 1:46 AM

[quote]R39: We'd quote a troll who was saying "just the LGB, not the T"

You weren't quoting anything. You didn't use the DL quote function, or even quotation marks. The quote explanation is something you cooked up as a half-assed explanation after you were called out.

I note the return of the "we" shit. Socks.

[quote]Meanwhile, you chatted amiably with the trolls themselves, saying you wanted to "reach a middle ground" with them.

No, I didn't 'chat amiably' with any trolls. Nor have I offered "middle ground" to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 43November 21, 2022 1:46 AM

So are you pro-trans or anti-trans, R43?

by Anonymousreply 44November 21, 2022 1:49 AM

Hon, most gay men and lesbians aren't into the trans cult shit, drag queens are absolutely not trans women. The idea of an LGBT "community" is misguided (lesbians and gay men have little common ground or common interest beyond both being into the same sex) and makes no sense. I think the idea of tranvestism or crossdrossing needs to come back. You can dress up and wear makeup and still be a man.

by Anonymousreply 45November 21, 2022 1:51 AM

CROSSDRESSING. I'm drunk on a sunday.

by Anonymousreply 46November 21, 2022 1:52 AM

[quote]R44: So are you pro-trans or anti-trans, [R43]?

I am 𝑛𝑜𝑡 anti-trans; I support the solidarity of LGBTQ, 𝑎𝑙𝑙 of the acronym's constituents. It's why I call out posters pushing 'LGB'; it's divisive, and a far-right/Russian talking point. But you would be able to tell that if you'd ever read the rare times I wade into the subject.

by Anonymousreply 47November 21, 2022 1:59 AM

What, exactly, do the T have in common with the LGB? They're not even in the same area. One is gender-related. The others are sexualities. One is who you are born as (that would be the gay, not the T) while the other is completely dependent on exterior crap that you have to force other people to pretend to go along with. One is found across all species in nature (that would be the gay ones, again!) while the other is found nowhere in nature. And on and on.

by Anonymousreply 48November 21, 2022 2:19 AM

R47 How is it a Russian talking point? Many, or most of the gay men on DL have no time for the trasnsies, their endless demands, and their insanity.

by Anonymousreply 49November 21, 2022 2:33 AM

[quote]R48: What, exactly, do the T have in common with the LGB?

The LGBTQ are all non-straight, sexual outlaws oppressed by hetero-normative society. We all have a common set of adversaries - straight, conservative religious believers. Arguments against the trans like the ones you're expressing are pretty much identical to those used by conservatives against gays and lesbians. Same bullshit, different day.

[quote]R49: How is it a Russian talking point?

Because it's something being pushed into social media by Russian troll brigades and their far-right fellow agenda-ists, i.e. Republicans. The propaganda has been identified and is being tracked.

by Anonymousreply 50November 21, 2022 2:38 AM

R50 the TQ are majority straight.

by Anonymousreply 51November 21, 2022 2:41 AM

R50 You sound weird. And obsessive. And ignorant of what is happening in the world.

by Anonymousreply 52November 21, 2022 2:42 AM

▲ Matt Anscher talking points.

by Anonymousreply 53November 21, 2022 2:43 AM

^^^ and trannies are majority straight which is why women don't want them in their spaces. straight men can be very dangerous to women.

by Anonymousreply 54November 21, 2022 2:59 AM

And nobody can change sex, nor ever will. And leave children the fuck alone, men in bad drag.

by Anonymousreply 55November 21, 2022 3:02 AM

Now all Muriel has to do is nuke this thread and every poster on it. Then DL can return to an adult discussion forum free of juvenile name-calling (such as R53, who villainized yet another poster as "Matt") and fascist thread monitors.

by Anonymousreply 56November 21, 2022 4:45 AM

[quote]Hon, most gay men and lesbians aren't into the trans cult shit

I guess this might work on the types who don't go to any other forum or social media except Datalounge, but the fact is that on Twitter, Insta, Reddit, etc. the majority of people support trans. The only ones who don't are trolls. You almost never see someone say something equivocal like, "I dunno, I'm not sure what to think, maybe they're wrong about stuff." What you see is always "trans cult danger! insanity! mutilation and grooming! troons! go dilate go dilate! we have no community! massacres like these are the transes fault!" That's not normal discussion, that's hate and essentially propaganda, as others have already said.

Further, the majority of people actually in LGBT groups and organizations do support trans. You know this, because you trolls complain about those organizations all the time. Constantly. Endlessly.

There is a concerted effort on DL to trash all trans, but also blacks, immigrants, women, Jews, Muslims, sometimes the disabled, and other various groups, partly from the old men on here who put a lot of effort into maintaining an image of dignified, wealthy WASPness. They're obsessed with maintaining a 1960s-era status quo, and they frequently ally themselves with the trolls.

Once you understand that, many of the crazy individuals on here, including Edwwin and Poison Dragon, both of whom have been specifically mentioned, start to make sense.

by Anonymousreply 57November 21, 2022 5:33 AM

[quote]if there are really Russian trolls, they would all be gone now since the election’s over. Nothing to blame on Russian trolls now

This is a deliberate misunderstanding of trolling. Trolling these days is about fighting the culture wars, and they don't just do this in election years. Trolling is cheap and easy, and both governments and corporations do it because of its effectiveness.

I've said before that I don't think a lot of Russian trolls post here, because no Russian (or Macedonian or any of those well-known troll farms) would pay the money to get a handful of trolls and sockpuppets embedded on here.

However, we DO have the personally obsessed trolls who have some kind of emotional connection to DL that prevents them from ever moving on -- Edwwin, Davida, Matt A., Erna, AYB, Libertarian guy, PA yard sign troll, others we never learned a name or handle for -- and they will troll endlessly, for free.

We also probably have people who get paid by companies who hire freelance trolls who work piecemeal on platforms like WeWork and Mechanical Turk. They could easily shell out their own $1.99 to post here, knowing they'll make it up after X number of troll posts.

by Anonymousreply 58November 21, 2022 5:40 AM

[quote]I guess this might work on the types who don't go to any other forum or social media except Datalounge, but the fact is that on Twitter, Insta, Reddit, etc. the majority of people support trans.

It is so sad and pathetic that you think Twitter, Insta, Reddit, etc. represent the majority of people. They aren't even a fraction of a fraction of people in the real world (you know, that place you have removed yourself from) and, on top of that, they are complete echo chambers.

by Anonymousreply 59November 21, 2022 6:34 AM

[quote]It is so sad and pathetic that you think Twitter, Insta, Reddit, etc. represent the majority of people. They aren't even a fraction of a fraction of people in the real world (you know, that place you have removed yourself from)

You're saying DL is an exemplar of popular opinion, but places like Instagram, with 1 billion users active during any given month, aren't. That's laughable.

There are plenty of polls, news articles, and real-world examples that show the LGB support the T. Anti-trans people are outliers, extremists, reactionaries, and they ally themselves with people like these murderers, the Heritage Foundation, the British Conservative party, etc. Those are the facts. You think posting "Instagram isn't real!" on Datalounge means that you can change the facts, but that's just pathetic.

Something you don't understand is that what you say on here makes almost no difference to anything, ever. DL was pegged as a rightwing trollhaus years ago, before Gendertrender got deleted the first time, and your years of hard work trolling this website has achieved nothing but maybe turn a few American Boomer gays into transphobic assholes. The real success in rightwing propaganda has been on the larger platforms, the ones you say don't matter.

I suspect you don't want to admit that they DO matter because you're so ineffectual that you can't cut it as a Twitter or IG troll. You're stuck here because you can't last more than two days anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 60November 21, 2022 6:44 AM

[quote]R56: Now all Muriel has to do is nuke this thread and every poster on it. Then DL can return to an adult discussion forum free of juvenile name-calling (such as [R53], who villainized yet another poster as "Matt") and fascist thread monitors.

Naming a well-known anti-trans troll that has plagued DL for years is not "juvenile name-calling." And the only one who would object to it is Matt A himself, of whom it is worth noting that if every poster on this thread were nuked, he would remain essentially untouched, since he uses many dozens of sock accounts.

by Anonymousreply 61November 21, 2022 3:21 PM

R61 No anti trans, or anti anything. Pro women and reality.

by Anonymousreply 62November 21, 2022 3:28 PM

[quote]R57: There is a concerted effort on DL to trash all trans, but also blacks, immigrants, women, Jews, Muslims, sometimes the disabled, and other various groups, partly from the old men on here who put a lot of effort into maintaining an image of dignified, wealthy WASPness. They're obsessed with maintaining a 1960s-era status quo, and they frequently ally themselves with the trolls. Once you understand that, many of the crazy individuals on here, including Edwwin and Poison Dragon, both of whom have been specifically mentioned, start to make sense.

Except that I have never trashed the trans, blacks, immigrants, women, Jews, Muslims, the disabled, or anyone other groups. I have always opposed the trolls who do this, without "trashing" anyone. "Trashing" isn't a part of my posting style.

Why are you engaging in gaslighting, R57?

by Anonymousreply 63November 21, 2022 3:35 PM

R63 Talking about gaslighting on a tranny thread, hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 64November 21, 2022 3:40 PM

[quote]R64: Talking about gaslighting on a tranny thread, hilarious.

You're one of the anti-trans sock accounts strafing this thread: R19 / R21 / R30 / R41 / R49 / R52 / R55 / R62 / R64.

by Anonymousreply 65November 21, 2022 3:48 PM

Not a sock puppet at all, a realist.

by Anonymousreply 66November 21, 2022 3:50 PM

[quote] the fact is that on Twitter, Insta, Reddit, etc. the majority of people support trans

Because anyone questioning trans ideology and practice is completely censored. How did you miss this aspect of the "support"?

In the real world, the majority of people do not believe in trans ideology.

by Anonymousreply 67November 21, 2022 3:54 PM

[quote]R67: In the real world, the majority of people do not believe in trans ideology.

In the real world, the majority of people do not 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 about "trans ideology," or any of the rest of the obsessions of the anti-trans.

by Anonymousreply 68November 21, 2022 3:58 PM

They have no fucking idea what is going on, especially in relation to women and children.

by Anonymousreply 69November 21, 2022 4:04 PM

[quote]R69: —but you know that

Cute trolling, trying to insinuate that I secretly know and believe your obsessive claims.

There's not anything "going on." You're sick, Matt, and you need to get help.

by Anonymousreply 70November 21, 2022 4:10 PM

R70 Yawn. Why do you ruin this place? You deluded sad sack.

by Anonymousreply 71November 21, 2022 4:12 PM

The more people are being made aware of what the trans ideology is visiting upon society - especially on children and the vulnerable - the more and more the opposition grows.

Apart from the idiocy of trans ideology, the fascist methods they employ to further their aims and shut down any opposing views is the very definition of totalitarianism.

by Anonymousreply 72November 21, 2022 4:14 PM

A crazy goes into an LGBT club, yes welcoming to all, and shoots up the place. He killed a straight woman, a trans man, and other LGBT patrons.

And the trolls on here want to turns this into a debate about trans.

FUCK YOU.

YOU are the PROBLEM!

by Anonymousreply 73November 21, 2022 11:58 PM

I'd rather be trans than a troll

by Anonymousreply 74November 21, 2022 11:58 PM

I'd rather be a person who knows it's always wrong to perform double mastectomies on 15 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 75November 22, 2022 12:25 AM

[quote]Because anyone questioning trans ideology and practice is completely censored.

Obviously not, r67. There are hundreds upon hundreds of threads on here. Your comments are on this thread. Twitter is overflowing with you trolls and your socks. The British media is on your side. The Republicans are on your side.

No one thinks you're being censored. I don't even know why you bother saying it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 76November 22, 2022 1:03 AM

r63, you're doing it again.

I never said you trash those groups, and I think you know that. You're deliberately making a strawman argument, claiming I said you trash all those groups, when I didn't, as is obvious by what you quoted. I know others think you're just a confused old man spending his retirement on Datalounge but I think you do this on purpose.

What I said was that you frequently somehow "get confused" and start going after the good guys and not the trolls, then doubling down and insisting that those who aren't trolling are Russians.

by Anonymousreply 77November 22, 2022 1:07 AM

[quote]R77: I never said you trash those groups, and I think you know that. You're deliberately making a strawman argument, claiming I said you trash all those groups, when I didn't, as is obvious by what you quoted.

According to the quote from R57, cited at R63, it's obvious that you did. You deliberately attempted to paint me as being one of the far right trolls. Trying to characterize me as "confused" or mistaking posters for someone else is something that has trended among the greater aggregate of Anscher trollsocks for the past several months. That you're doing this also, instead of joining the defense against the far right trollsocks, is an indicator that you're 𝑛𝑜𝑡 one of "the good guys," as you've attempted to characterize yourself (a couple of posts made since yesterday aren't sufficient to establish bonafide anti-far-right-troll credentials). You're gaslighting, and it's not working.

Concentrate on where the real problem is, rather than trying to do a takedown on me. Either you're with Matt Anscher, Davida, the alt-right, and the Russians, or you're not.

by Anonymousreply 78November 22, 2022 1:35 AM

R76, sell your trans lies at some forum like Reddit. We know here how censorious the trans movement has been all over the internet, in the media and in everyday real life.

You were talking about places other than DL, so don't now backtrack.

Twitter only recently started opening up and allowing dissent on the trans issue.

by Anonymousreply 79November 22, 2022 1:41 AM

Repeating word patterns between probable sock accounts:

[quote]R69: They have no fucking idea what is going on, especially in relation to women and children.—𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

[quote]R77: I never said you trash those groups, and 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.

by Anonymousreply 80November 22, 2022 1:52 AM

Trolls just repeating exactly what the right wing says.

THIS is what causes LGBT to get bashed and shot up.

Enjoy your rubles because you're KILLING PEOPLE

by Anonymousreply 81November 22, 2022 2:48 PM

[quote] I'd rather be a person who knows it's always wrong to perform double mastectomies on 15 year olds.

I'd rather be a person who knows you're a right wing, paid troll.

by Anonymousreply 82November 22, 2022 2:49 PM

[quote] Concentrate on where the real problem is, rather than trying to do a takedown on me. Either you're with Matt Anscher, Davida, the alt-right, and the Russians, or you're not.

R78 The only "problem" is your delusional belief that a cadre of non-existent posters of various identities and political ideologies are out to "take you down". Paranoia at its most basic/pathetic But that and your use of childish pejoratives - trolll? sock puppets? How old are you again? 59? Going on 8? - does allow you to deflect from reasoned, adult discourse. Which of course is the method to your unending madness.

by Anonymousreply 83November 22, 2022 3:03 PM

The right wing, anti LGBT crap is all over the internet and on Fox. It was a major part of the midterms--charges that LGBT are sexualizing kids.

It was an attempt to scare suburban moms, whom the GOP lost in the last Presidential election, back to the GOP.

It didn't work to bring back those moms but it did charge up the right wing crazies and the massacre in Colorado is the culmination.

These trolls on DL are just part of that same machine.

by Anonymousreply 84November 22, 2022 3:08 PM

Posting "antitrans voices are being silenced!" 15,699 times on a gay discussion board is...a choice.

by Anonymousreply 85November 22, 2022 3:10 PM

[quote] charges that LGBT are sexualizing kids.

No. LGB are not sexualizing kids. In fact, they have a long and proud history of putting a stop to that when Pedos reared their ugly heads under various guises.

It is the Ts that are sexualizing kids.

I wonder if this was always part of their march to the sea. Use the gay community and organizations to sell their ideology under gay cover and also use gays anti-Pedo history to cover their sexualization of kids.

by Anonymousreply 86November 22, 2022 3:22 PM

[quote] Posting "antitrans voices are being silenced!" 15,699 times on a gay discussion board is...a choice.

It is an absolute choice which I am proud to make. "Antitrans" is pro-sex based sexual attraction and sex-based rights.

by Anonymousreply 87November 22, 2022 3:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!