Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fag Hag Horror Stories

I had one start a rumor I had HIV when she got pissed at me. She’s one of those who “loves the gays” but only if we stay in our lane and she’s actually really homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 120March 19, 2023 10:30 PM

They’re usually fat

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2022 4:47 PM

Fat bitch lied to us so she could stay at our house, said it was allergies but it was fucking Covid. I cut her off. This is after a lot of shit she put us through.

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2022 4:50 PM

R2 tell us more about that fat bitch

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2022 4:53 PM

Yeah, R2, I cooked a big breakfast and took my Prozac and finished my coffee and I want to hear more. It's that or go back to reading Call Her Miss Ross. Oh, that Diane.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2022 5:01 PM

That's so tragic, OP. We're all happy that you've been able to recover and return to your normal misogynistic self.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2022 5:05 PM

R5 nice pop-up sockpuppet account…

I know it doesn’t fit your Yassss Kween narrative but these things happen to some of us.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2022 5:09 PM

My hags left me once they were married for awhile and definitely once they popped out a baby.

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2022 5:13 PM

One turned on me after I rebuffed her sexual advances.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2022 5:36 PM

R8 ahhh that’s a messy situation. What did she do to retaliate?

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2022 5:37 PM

The one thing I’ve learned is there is no resolution with them. Once you get cross ways with them, you can never trust them again. They’ll always be plotting some revenge and a way to put you in your place. They don’t think of you as their peer, they consider you lower. They want you to worship them.

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2022 5:48 PM

Fraus can be dangerous!

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2022 5:59 PM

A boyfriend of a couple of years had a fag hat who first tried to turn me against him. She'd "confide" in me things about him that she thought would make me dump him. When that didn't work, she started to make things up about him that she thought would me me leave him. And when that fell flat, she would tell guys that we had an open relationship (we did not) and my boyfriend was interested in them. She was like a character from a badly written soap opera. My boyfriend took it all in stride and told me she does that with every guy he's ever been involved with and that I "shouldn't take it personally".

We did break up after two and a half years, but it had nothing to do with the hag. He took a job transfer telling me I could move to another city with him or I could stay where we'd been living. I stayed.

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2022 7:30 PM

Was his hag named Julie, R12?

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2022 9:16 PM

Barb. R13

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2022 12:15 AM

Barb? Was his faghag 90 years old??

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2022 12:25 AM

Growing up I had several close female friends in school as the boys rejected me as being too effeminate so females were my only hope.

Each one would tell me behind the other's backs that they all had a crush on me & wanted me to ask them otto the prom & eventually marry them. I thought coming out in high school would take out all of the tension & fighting going on behind the scenes. Boy was that a mistake.

2 of my female "friends" didn't believe me when I told them I was attracted to guys & to teach me a lesson about "pranking them" told me when they talked about it on the bus others overheard them & it went around the school (I had switched over to a private school to avoid future bullying but it happened there too). This lie caused me to pull back away from my other female friends who I didn't come out to when they told me they were laughing at me behind my back. They let this go on for over a year & one friend moved away & I never knew where she had moved to. When they finally told me none of it was true I was totally shocked & betrayed.

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2022 1:38 AM

My Fag Had caught COVID and decided to cook a full-course meal for me while she was quarantined and wanted me to come by her home to pick it up. She would not take no for an answer and got mad when I refused. We finally agreed for her to leave the meal on the porch and I would stop by and pick it up. I went over there with gloves, a plastic bag, and a mask and made sure I did not touch anything with my bare hands. I took it right around the back and threw it in her neighbor's garbage.

I stop speaking to her after that because I think she is trying to kill me.

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2022 1:42 AM

Worse yet neither "friend" apologized for their cruelty. Looking back I see now that both gals were a bit overweight & ugly (none of them had any boyfriends during the time that I had known them) they were both happy that the girl moved away so there was less competition for them. Karma got both of them in the end one died before her 30th birthday & the other one married my disabled neighbor but neither invited me to their wedding (I introduced them to each other as we went over to play with him a couple of times & she never liked him LOL).

I looked her up on voting records & they are both repubs. His mom is too. The dead girl was a repub & so was both of her parents. Several lessons were learned from this & I hope young sexual minorities learn that many "fag hags" will ditch you when "something better" comes along. Out of the 8 or so hags that I had I only speak to one now & even she came on to me a few years ago thinking I wanted her because I was sweet on the phone to her when we were hanging up LOL She was also sexually abused by a relative so I think that played a role in her not being able to read the tea leaves & both she & her parents are repubs.

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2022 1:48 AM

R18 that should be an after school special

by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2022 10:12 PM

Hell hath no fury like a fag hag spurned.

by Anonymousreply 20November 15, 2022 10:26 PM

[quote]A boyfriend of a couple of years had a fag hat

In which haberdashery did he acquire this little number?

by Anonymousreply 21November 15, 2022 10:40 PM

Fag hag? Lol, they are all 'gay' ftms now.........

by Anonymousreply 22November 15, 2022 10:45 PM

R18 I didn't have the horrible experiences with hags that most people in this thread had, but when I came out of the closet at 18, I thought that gay men were supposed to be friends with women (I blame the media!), so I had a lot of female friends. All, but one, dumped me when they found someone/something better.

by Anonymousreply 23November 15, 2022 10:46 PM

A lot of them see gay men as an accessory and amusement until they get married and fall into conventional boring lives. That's really all there is to it.

by Anonymousreply 24November 15, 2022 10:57 PM

Please recommend some faghag noir movies! There aren't any? Get me Ryan Murphy on the line!

by Anonymousreply 25November 15, 2022 11:10 PM

I had a boyfriend of a few months who wanted to break up with so he had his hag do it for him!

by Anonymousreply 26November 18, 2022 12:50 AM

What R24 said.

by Anonymousreply 27November 18, 2022 12:53 AM

[quote]Please recommend some faghag noir movies!

"The Hand That Rocks the Drag Brunch"

by Anonymousreply 28November 18, 2022 1:54 AM

OP we must know the same hag!

by Anonymousreply 29November 18, 2022 2:11 AM

I avoid guys with hags at all costs. They are worse than having a wife.

All of my friends who had hags had it end badly. They're damaged if they can only form relationships with gay men. Beware of them!

by Anonymousreply 30November 18, 2022 2:35 AM

They're to be kept around at a distance for entertainment. Never for anything more emotionally intimate.

by Anonymousreply 31November 18, 2022 2:37 AM

R30, is right, they are damaged and they have difficulties with interacting with straight men. They usually do not have any female friends which is a red flag

by Anonymousreply 32November 18, 2022 7:47 AM

^ and have relationships with abusive straight men

by Anonymousreply 33November 18, 2022 7:53 AM

I'd like to see a thread where the hags get to tell THEIR horror stories. Even it's just histrionic lying, it's bound to be entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 34November 18, 2022 7:57 AM

I have had more shady shit done to me by my gay friends than any of the women I am friends with. Gay “friends” who fucked men I was interested in and started petty drama in our friend circle over romantic jealousy. The straight women I know are not interested in the same men as I am, so it is actually LESS complicated.

by Anonymousreply 35November 18, 2022 8:06 AM

So basically you are in a "friend" relationship with someone you refer to as your "fag hag" and you're surprised that they're passive aggressive and homophobic towards you?

Really?

You're not one of those people who think straight guys are just "hotter" do you?

Because I'm sensing a theme here...

by Anonymousreply 36November 18, 2022 9:10 AM

I was in a good relationship with a guy for several years who picked up a hag at his job. I only met her once, at the end of a very long day, and we did not hit it off. Within weeks there were things coming out of his mouth that sounded like he was possessed by a stranger. Within months he ended things with a soliloquy that sounded like a passage from a Judy Blume book, followed by ghosting.

The good news is they are both nurses, so they're probably fat as fuck now.

by Anonymousreply 37November 18, 2022 10:15 AM

My husband had a hag friend when I first met him. She took an instant dislike to me. I think she harbored some romantic ideas about him but couldn’t approach him about it for some reason, probably rejection! We met only a few times and she was always disagreeable. My now husband never acknowledges any unpleasantness so I had to do it. I told her in his presence that their friendship was over,

by Anonymousreply 38November 18, 2022 5:08 PM

R38 LOL - and how did she respond to that?

by Anonymousreply 39November 18, 2022 5:12 PM

Any “friendship” where one or both parties are fetishizing the other is doomed to failure. The label “fag hag” sticks in my craw and says volumes about the labeller. Your tired misogyny is showing. You know it’s 2022 right? Yawn.

I have many friends, who happen to be women, that I love and cherish. Many of them were married or in serious relationships of their own before meeting me. None of them are secretly in love with me or have hidden agendas. It’s called mature relationships with grown adults. What a concept!

by Anonymousreply 40November 18, 2022 6:28 PM

Thank you for exhausting the rest of us R40 .

by Anonymousreply 41November 18, 2022 8:49 PM

R40 do you think anyone is reading this thread wanting to hear about mature relationships? Though you are to be applauded for having so many.

by Anonymousreply 42November 19, 2022 4:15 AM

I had a most entertaing one I knew since way before she weighed 350 lbs, before she lost her last job as a Seattle NPR station weekend host, and before she started kicking her frail, elderly cat and picking fights with her Section 8 neighbors. Before she drove her Corolla for weeks on a flat (rim) because she thought the loud sound meant someone had stolen her catalytic converter. Before she confessed her ugly obsession with Richard Basehart. Before she required a mental health intervention and heavy meds. I finally dumped her when she became too crazy even for me to deal with. I'm not particularly proud of it.

by Anonymousreply 43November 19, 2022 4:42 AM

Oh that's too much. Do I need to be worried about that elderly cat though?

by Anonymousreply 44November 19, 2022 5:05 AM

Another one of your pathetic threads. Have you thought about hanging yourself lately. It's time.

by Anonymousreply 45November 19, 2022 7:52 AM

R7, the hags always disappear once they find a fella and have kids. Then when those relationships falter they're back on the scene with all their drama.

Gay men and straight women cannot co-exist. The hags use gays as an outlet for dirty talk, oogling guys at gay bars etc. Shit they can't do with their gal pals without someone getting judgemental.

Hags are users.

by Anonymousreply 46November 19, 2022 8:19 AM

Have you found a fella to infect with your STDs?

by Anonymousreply 47November 19, 2022 8:21 AM

R46 I don’t disagree but then what do gay men get out of the relationship?

by Anonymousreply 48November 19, 2022 11:11 AM

A fag hag with a Richard Basehart obsession. I’ve now heard it all.

by Anonymousreply 49November 19, 2022 12:21 PM

[quote]A fag hag with a Richard Basehart obsession. I’ve now heard it all.

Oh, OK. I admit to "collaborative fiction" in the best DL tradition.

by Anonymousreply 50November 20, 2022 1:07 AM

Thankfully, I've only had one bitch like some of you describe... all the other girls became lifelong friends.

by Anonymousreply 51November 20, 2022 2:19 AM

How many Frau/Hag posts are you shitting out this week OP?

by Anonymousreply 52November 20, 2022 2:22 AM

In terms of physical appearance, I always thought Amy best embodied the fag hag trope.

Overweight, 'funky' glasses, some quirky little accessories picked up in a second hand shop or that she's owned since a kid and because she hasn't a clue about fashion.

Colour me unsurprised when Amy went lezbo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 20, 2022 7:04 AM

In terms of physical appearance, I always thought Ed.win Mon.tan.ez. Jr. best embodied the fag troll trope.

by Anonymousreply 54November 20, 2022 7:54 AM

None of my own as I have female friends, not hags. But a former neighbor had a whole squad of them that gravitated to his apartment, shrieking and cackling in our shared hallway at all hours of the night and early morning. Unlike said neighbor I'm not flamboyant and dismissed as unthreatening, particularly when I have a hoarse voice and murder eyes from being awakened at 3 a.m.

by Anonymousreply 55November 20, 2022 7:58 AM

My friend made this years ago. I took part. Fun shoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 20, 2022 8:40 AM

It seems like hags are either the fat single best friend who is secretly in love with you OR the pretty bitchy girl who parties and brunches with you, treating you like an accessory until she gets married, has kids and enters her “real adult life.”

Both are bad for different reasons.

Probably better not to have such an intensely close friendship with a woman and not to refer to her as your hag.

None of this seems to end well 😂

by Anonymousreply 57November 20, 2022 12:56 PM

Mine was great a hag ...until she met a guy who was very Catholic and very homophobic. She distanced herself from all her gay friends as her relationship deepened.

They got married and they even moved away from NYC because "He didn't like all the gays there." Yes, very odd and overly obsessed by gays.

He died suddenly last year of a heart attack (He was 52--homophobia kills). He left her to raise two kids, one of whom is severely autistic.

Unfortunately for her, she turned her back years ago on her group of gay friends who all would have come out in droves to support her in a horrible situation like this. Now she has nobody.

by Anonymousreply 58November 23, 2022 2:22 PM

R58 and all the other hags flick their clits to her misfortune. If she’d kept her gays we would have come over with some wine and been like “Girl, let’s fix this hair and get drunk” then wallowed in it with her for months until she got over it.

by Anonymousreply 59November 23, 2022 2:29 PM

I think in the 70’s and 80’s, hags were an asset to the gay community. They were allies who liked to party with us and brought some variety to the party. Straight people were not into gays back then and were not going to our bars. There were no bridal parties at the bars ( thank goodness). But things change and the hags roles changed and I think they are out of favor, probably with good reason. It was a bit like they put their own sexuality on hold or didn’t deal with it, to have a good time with their gay boys.

by Anonymousreply 60November 23, 2022 2:37 PM

R60 we were on equal footing to an extent, but when feminism came along they rose much faster in the ranks than we did. They only liked us because we provided an outlet for them, but now many don’t need us anymore.

by Anonymousreply 61November 23, 2022 2:46 PM

It is interesting to consider how the dynamic has changed over the decades.

I was listening to this podcast with Carey O'Donnell and Lara something - it's essentially a gay guy and his hag (though he's somewhat obnoxious and she's actually a lot funnier than he is). Carey was making the point that gay men who only have a gaggle of female friends have issues because they consider it safer to be around straight women than other gay men. Basically saying it was a red flag. Obviously this depends on how large the gay community is where you live, in rural areas, I'm sure it's harder to find a gaggle of gay men to hang out with - but it was an interesting point.

by Anonymousreply 62November 23, 2022 5:56 PM

R62 I agree, some rural gays have to hang with straight girls for safety. When you’re out of college and in any fairly metropolitan area, still surrounded by hags and playing their purse puppy & court jester then you’re definitely giving major red flags.

by Anonymousreply 63November 23, 2022 6:29 PM

When I was in high school (80s) all my friends were girls. It was Texas and I was horribly closeted and weird and from a religious family. I just gravitated to girls and got along with them better. I was really nervous around any other guy perceived as gay.

I developed a complex about only hanging out with girls all the time and eventually developed friendships with guys by the time I was in college. Later I came out (to those girls too, they all knew already). But that period of high school, those years, girls were my support system and “friend family.”

by Anonymousreply 64November 24, 2022 1:44 PM

R64 where are they now?

by Anonymousreply 65November 24, 2022 3:16 PM

R65 Most stayed in Texas and eventually got married and had kids, divorced, etc. I still keep in touch through social media but we’ve all drifted apart. I live very far away too. We all more or less remained friends for a long while though into our 20’s, in Texas.

One interesting thing I forgot to add is that many of these girls, especially when we’re still young, had lots of gay men in their friend circles later on. Like attracts like. Although they weren't gay themselves.

by Anonymousreply 66November 24, 2022 3:25 PM

R64, I was the same in high school and think many gays gravitate to the girls.

Years later, I was perplexed when I found out the other high school guys were jealous of me because I got so much attention from the girls. They thought I was dating all of them!

by Anonymousreply 67November 24, 2022 4:27 PM

R67 Ha!

Honestly, I was so queeny and weird back then I don’t think there was a single person in our high school who assumed I was dating any of my “girl friends.” Not for a minute!

by Anonymousreply 68November 24, 2022 5:33 PM

Same for me, except substitute "nerdy" for "queeny." I was well-liked in my circles (the Art and Honor Society crowds), but friends' jaws dropped when I actually went out on a date.

by Anonymousreply 69November 24, 2022 9:38 PM

As a younger (ish) guy, these threads are always an eye-opener. Just in case you all didn’t know, everyone freely mingles these days without making a big deal out of their differences. So just play it cool if the retirement home ever takes you out for a day trip.

by Anonymousreply 70November 24, 2022 11:45 PM

[quote]So just play it cool if the retirement home ever takes you out for a day trip.

I can’t lie, that shit had me rolling.

by Anonymousreply 71November 24, 2022 11:48 PM

As a younger (ish) guy you know nothing R70 sit back and learn or get off my lawn youngster.

by Anonymousreply 72November 25, 2022 2:06 PM

WW R70.

by Anonymousreply 73November 25, 2022 2:14 PM

Nah r73. W&W someone worthy - r70 is just a sad, lonely queen who sees what lies in wait for him. A bitter little cunt the care home constantly try to lose.

by Anonymousreply 74November 25, 2022 3:01 PM

I’m so young and my hole is so pert. All the boys are beating down my door. Stick it in, but don’t make hurt. I’ll do anything to be your whore.

by Anonymousreply 75November 25, 2022 3:45 PM

R32- Those types also have a problem interacting with other females.

by Anonymousreply 76November 25, 2022 5:34 PM

R70 has me in stitches. He tells the truth as well. But it’s funny watching people come for him. It just goes to show that the sane people on DL are outnumbered by the crazies.

by Anonymousreply 77November 25, 2022 6:08 PM

R70 is right if he’s young (and he’s funny) but he shall see what happens when he gets older and he fun straight female friends get married and breed. They disappear. Unless you breed (offspring) too. Which you very well might.

I’m guessing married gays with children are still in the mix with their hag friends.

by Anonymousreply 78November 25, 2022 6:31 PM

ANOTHER DREARY DEFACTO TROLL THTREAD. HI ED, ARE YOU DEAD YET?

by Anonymousreply 79November 25, 2022 6:40 PM

OP- I prefer FAG horror stories.

by Anonymousreply 80November 25, 2022 7:35 PM

R79 another paranoid schizophrenic Datalounger who has to whittle opposing opinions and experiences down to a few posters so they can believe that their world view is in the majority.

by Anonymousreply 81November 25, 2022 7:43 PM

^Triggered R81 troll. Must be a fag,

by Anonymousreply 82November 25, 2022 7:47 PM

R82 is a pedo

by Anonymousreply 83November 25, 2022 7:49 PM

OP, I had a hag do the same thing!

by Anonymousreply 84November 25, 2022 7:51 PM

Awww, triggered much R83? AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 85November 25, 2022 7:52 PM

OP likes the word FAG. What are the odds? Could he be a troll? Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

by Anonymousreply 86November 25, 2022 7:53 PM

R85 so are you. Obviously.

by Anonymousreply 87November 25, 2022 7:53 PM

Troll says what?

by Anonymousreply 88November 25, 2022 7:54 PM

R85 and R87

GIRLS GIRLS !

by Anonymousreply 89November 25, 2022 7:55 PM

R88 .

by Anonymousreply 90November 25, 2022 7:55 PM

Some deranged Frau and her FagBot are enraged and posting over and over.

by Anonymousreply 91November 25, 2022 7:56 PM

Poor OP. Having another FAG fit. What could be the source of his rage. I wonder....

by Anonymousreply 92November 25, 2022 7:57 PM

More of your threads?

"The use of "faggot" by people who aren't gay men to describe themselves and each other"

Sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 93November 25, 2022 8:04 PM

Mine had a meltdown on national TV after learning one of my potential suitors was secretly straight.

by Anonymousreply 94November 25, 2022 8:14 PM

Isaiah Washington saying he didn’t call TR Knight a faggot in the press room of the Golden Globes while Shonda Rhimes giggles nervously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 25, 2022 9:05 PM

That was an "Oh shit, now I HAVE to fire his ass!" giggle.

by Anonymousreply 96November 26, 2022 12:17 AM

How about fag hag whore stories? These types seem like they are oversharers…

by Anonymousreply 97November 26, 2022 12:25 AM

Overshares R97 because they feed off of gays constantly talking about sex. They use that as an outlet for revealing their own sexual stories- things they'd be judged for by other women.

by Anonymousreply 98November 26, 2022 7:03 AM

So that's all of the FH horror tales?

by Anonymousreply 99February 25, 2023 4:34 AM

I once had a coworker that I'm pretty sure wanted to be my hag, but I found her super-annoying.

She was forever bringing up gay celebrities and fictional characters and seemed confused that I didn't love every famous gay or watch every TV show with a gay guy in it. She was also obsessed with media that portrayed gay man/straight women friendships. Once she went on and on about how much she loved the friendship between the characters played by Stanley Tucci and Emily Blunt in The Devil Wears Prada, and I asked her if she knew Tucci is married to Blunt's sister. She was aghast and insisted that he is gay IRL. I told her I doubted that because he cheated on/temporarily left his previous wife for Edie Falco. She was like, "He still could be gay." What a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 100February 25, 2023 4:41 AM

DeFacto trying to revive another one of his dead threads. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 101February 25, 2023 4:44 AM

Never had one. Never wanted to be anyone's GBF, go shopping, gossip, complain about men.

I did have a woman as a best friend for a long time. But she was a punk rock weirdo that was a geographer who ended up working at the research station at the South Pole. Furthest thing from a Fag Hag I could imagine. We just drank beer and went to music shows and occasionally patted one another on the back when we got so drunk we puked.

I may have been a lesbro, though...🤔

by Anonymousreply 102February 25, 2023 5:10 AM

^oh, and she wasn't a lesbian. Straight woman. Married now, no kids.

I was a different woman's (several) lesbro.

by Anonymousreply 103February 25, 2023 5:13 AM

The gay boy/fat girl alliance is just a rite of passage that most experience in high school. Like almost all high school friendship circles, it's one of convenience and mutual safety and it isn't meant to last well into adulthood. Both sides get something out of it and that's fine. You don't think the cool kids use each other too? Most of those hot girls despise each other. Most of the jocks end up friendless by 40.

by Anonymousreply 104February 25, 2023 5:21 AM

That’s fucking awful OP ! What a witch.

by Anonymousreply 105February 25, 2023 5:25 AM

R62 But why do you need gay men as friends if you’re gay?

My guy friends are all straight. People would assume they’re homophobic but they’re not.

They let me experience being a boy without having to compromise who I was. I was “Tomboy”. I was a very feminine boy but they let me play football with them even though I sucked, wrestled with them during The WWF craze, we stole cigarettes and drank in the woods, went on adventures on our bikes. Taught me how to skateboard. Went to metal shoes with mosh pits and shit. I got to be a boy while it was obvious I was gay. They didn’t care.

Then as I got older and prettier they put up with my bullshit and the sleazy guys I dated.

Maybe it was just luck but every gay guy needs male friends. It doesn’t matter if they’re gay or straight. Guys need to be around each other to stay healthy mentally. Just like women need other women around.

by Anonymousreply 106February 25, 2023 5:48 AM

I appreciate friendships with both men and women. I don't discount either. But in adult life I've only ever hungered for male friendship and male emotional intimacy, and it's the only form of friendship I've actively sought out. It all goes back to childhood and adolescence and being starved of that then, because of being rejected by other boys. This is a fairly common story with the gays.

by Anonymousreply 107February 25, 2023 5:53 AM

Thank you, Michael, now go say your prayers.

by Anonymousreply 108February 25, 2023 5:55 AM

I’m with r107 here. Mostly female friends until my thirties, when I got a good boyfriend (now husband) and into his circle of mostly gay male friends. Thirty years later I still have female friends but even the most beloved increasingly exasperate me, which I attribute to my own foibles, not theirs. These days I’m much more comfortable around men, gay and straight, than women.

by Anonymousreply 109February 25, 2023 11:58 AM

My last f/h, in my naive early 20s, slept with the straight guy she knew I was fixated on. That marked my final f/h and my last experience wasting time loving straight boys. She did me a huge favour on both counts.

by Anonymousreply 110March 18, 2023 6:53 AM

This explains a lot of DL actually. I never had a hag in my life. Can't stand women. I had normal friends like everyone else, most were and are still men.

by Anonymousreply 111March 18, 2023 7:51 AM

Yes, troll, you've said so in hundreds of troll threads.

by Anonymousreply 112March 18, 2023 4:46 PM

Serious question to anyone here under 35-40, do fag hags still exist?

by Anonymousreply 113March 19, 2023 9:17 AM

R113 No, because now most would be fag hags now die their hair blue, use they/them pronouns, and pretend to be else.

by Anonymousreply 114March 19, 2023 9:21 AM

R110 You can’t get mad that she slept with someone who wasnt even an option for you.

by Anonymousreply 115March 19, 2023 9:23 AM

Maybe R113, if you read R70's response, you'd have your answer.

by Anonymousreply 116March 19, 2023 9:32 AM

I always think of the Max and Lainey episode from ‘High Maintenance’ as a cautionary tale about the purgatory of friends being chained to one another in misery.

by Anonymousreply 117March 19, 2023 9:35 AM

It's obvious that everyone "freely mingles". Most gay bars are now full of hetero women; both tourists/bridal parties and women who appropriate gay male identity and go so far as to call themselves us. The question was do faghags, a particular subset of women, still exist. Answer the question or don't waste my time.

by Anonymousreply 118March 19, 2023 9:36 AM

I don't know about now, but they did 10 years ago when my across-the-hall neighbor had a gaggle of them cackling and screeching in his apartment every weekend-adjacent night.

by Anonymousreply 119March 19, 2023 6:11 PM

R118 It was answered twice for you.

by Anonymousreply 120March 19, 2023 10:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!