Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Former DL fave Tom Hiddleston is now a daddy!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 6, 2023 9:37 AM

let's hope the poor thing won't have his father's beauty and his mother's intelligence

by Anonymousreply 1November 11, 2022 6:48 PM

It's called the George Clooney Strategy.

by Anonymousreply 2November 11, 2022 6:49 PM

Well, if it's a secret maybe we shouldn't talk about it

by Anonymousreply 3November 11, 2022 6:50 PM

Most likely a beautiful child.

by Anonymousreply 4November 11, 2022 6:51 PM

Congratulations.... I hope it works out. I do like THidds... how can I not like Loki. LOL He was great in The Night Manager and Crimson Peak. I'd love to see him in a Sondheim revival film.

His wife is lovely... don't know much about her. Good luck with the babeh

by Anonymousreply 5November 11, 2022 6:51 PM

Adopted obviously

by Anonymousreply 6November 11, 2022 6:52 PM

R4 could be a model for a diaper commercial....as the turd

by Anonymousreply 7November 11, 2022 6:52 PM

I love Taylor Swift

by Anonymousreply 8November 11, 2022 6:53 PM

See I'm straight!

by Anonymousreply 9November 11, 2022 6:56 PM

"I love Taylor Swift "

Things that make you cringe for the rest of your life for $500 😬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 11, 2022 6:59 PM

If he can get laid, there's hope for many DLers yet!

by Anonymousreply 11November 11, 2022 7:11 PM

He has to be the ugliest leading man ever.he's even worse than william dafoe

by Anonymousreply 12November 11, 2022 7:13 PM

Imagine if this were a contract like this. One of the strictest because it demanded a baby. Maybe it was her only chance of becoming an A lister now because she is already 38 (Not that it would matter to me but as we know women are judged more on their age/looks than talent most of the time). And has Hiddle something big coming up? I hope my theory if false and hope it is true love instead. She is so pretty though. Imagine having Hiddle-genes in your womb. Like he already looked 50 at 35. Bad genes + good genes = ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2022 3:53 PM

She has lovely skin but one of the ugliest faces I've seen in years. What is going on? Where am I?

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2022 4:02 PM

She looks like the Duchess of Sussex stuck her head into Willy Wonka's taffy-pulling machine.

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2022 4:07 PM

R14 I don't think this is ugly. Maybe she is not a sex bomb and has a big nose but she looks cute and youthful in her face. But is that really what Hiddlstone likes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2022 4:08 PM

R16, she looks much better there. Hollywood glamor is not her friend.

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2022 4:10 PM

R16, that chin and the facial length is deeply unfeminine and imo unattractive in a woman. However, in that, I think this *is* closer to what TH likes.

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2022 4:12 PM

They are so ugly that baby will be very beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 14, 2022 10:03 AM

Well mazel tov to the happy couple. It's hard to imagine this working, just because he's such a phony and because she's successful in her own right, you can imagine her getting fed up with his shit

by Anonymousreply 20November 14, 2022 10:53 AM

You all said he was a cocksucker and now it seems he was sucking these big titties.

by Anonymousreply 21November 14, 2022 11:30 AM

If his Golden Globes awards speech where he went on about his humanitarian work in South Sudan is anything to go by he seems like hard work to be around.

by Anonymousreply 22November 14, 2022 12:08 PM

She looks like she's a real bitch in private.

by Anonymousreply 23November 14, 2022 8:58 PM

First Taylor Lautner and now Tom Hiddleston? You guys suck at this "he is gay" game. Like really bad.

by Anonymousreply 24November 14, 2022 9:09 PM

R24 But didn't Travolta birth a child too?

by Anonymousreply 25November 14, 2022 9:22 PM

I still think he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 26November 15, 2022 4:55 PM

R23 She is, but she will tire of Hiddleston's constant need to have his delicate ego stroked, and drop him and take him to the cleaners on the child support.

by Anonymousreply 27November 15, 2022 10:00 PM

Yeah because Taylor Lautner and Tom Hiddleston are so straight R24. What are we thinking? It’s not like we have proof or anything.

by Anonymousreply 28November 16, 2022 12:47 PM

R21 Shutup unless you have proof.

by Anonymousreply 29November 16, 2022 12:50 PM

R28 Well, what makes them not straight then?

by Anonymousreply 30November 16, 2022 12:57 PM

The fact that they suck cock.

by Anonymousreply 31November 16, 2022 8:41 PM

Two unattractive people

by Anonymousreply 32November 16, 2022 8:47 PM

Every time I see or hear of Hiddleston of think of when he irretrievably ruined his credibility with that bizarre fake Taylor Swift thing. Repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 33November 16, 2022 9:01 PM

The only thing I know about her is that she comes from a lot of money and also is thick as thieves with DL fave Oliver Jackson-Cohen, who accompanied her to a few events when Hiddles was unavailable working earlier this year when she was already knocked up. Make of that what you will.

I think she's kind of cute and so is Hiddles but by God that baby's forehead is going to be the size of a billboard.

by Anonymousreply 34November 16, 2022 9:09 PM

Whatever you may think of his looks, hers are worse.

He used to be attractive ut now looks like an aging ferret.

But she's looked like Stan Laurel since birth.

One trembles for the child, especially if it's a girl.

by Anonymousreply 35November 16, 2022 9:12 PM

He was never that hot even when his hairline wasn't fleeing for the hills. Very average aside from his big watery blue eyes which I'll concede are very expressive. They're both decent actors but they've both hitched their wagons to the Marvel train, him seemingly permanently.

by Anonymousreply 36November 16, 2022 9:16 PM

He's a decent actor, I have no idea who she is. He decided years ago that he was going for the "beard" thing and here he is "committing - hardcore" to that plan.

He'll probably be a decent father, he's immature, funny and sweet so at least he'll play with the little sprog.

by Anonymousreply 37November 16, 2022 9:20 PM

Adopted a black baby?

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride

by Anonymousreply 38November 16, 2022 9:33 PM

R31 Which is a fact you pulled out of your ass. Every man loves cock, according to DL

by Anonymousreply 39November 16, 2022 9:36 PM

Daddy?

Is he banging a twink?

by Anonymousreply 40November 17, 2022 7:41 AM

R36 Oh, yes, he was. I remember seeing him as Magnus as Branagh's second in command on the Wallander series (talk about a downer!) and he was delicious. He didn't make a thing of Loki by not being hot, and he's also notoriously well endowed.

But it's certainly not classic good looks, and it was bound to decline once he lost all that curly hair. That said, I saw him live in "Betrayal" three years ago, and he was the only thing onstage exhibiting magnetism (and you should see those feet: they're enormous). He's a good actor and he cares about his craft, you can see it. He may be an idiot in everything else, but he loves his craft and never phones it in.

He's an odd duck, for sure - he's too good and too tall and was too interesting to be relegated to character roles, and not classically good-looking enough for A-list leading man. So, he has had to straddle an odd niche.

But I assure you, ten years ago I'd have done him in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 41November 17, 2022 1:46 PM

Tom and Zawe have a bearding relationship, his relationship with Taylor Swift almost made him out of the closet , their baby boy is definitely IVF

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2022 5:47 AM

Taylor Swift bedded every woman in r10's pic, but never Tom Hiddleston.

by Anonymousreply 43November 27, 2022 6:43 AM

There's some very hot photos of him, probably from years ago, nearly nude. Great body. He's intelligent, educated, talented and a sexy dancer. His wife is unfortunate looking and I am not convinced a model is as educated or intelligent as Tom. So, it's an odd pairing which leads me to agree with the bearding assessment.

by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2022 7:37 AM

R42 = delusional

by Anonymousreply 45November 27, 2022 9:51 AM

It is clearly older millennial men's turn to understand what being considered a daddy is all about.

by Anonymousreply 46November 27, 2022 10:02 AM

See, bitches? I'm a bona fide pussy fucker!

by Anonymousreply 47November 27, 2022 10:15 AM

Ooops, R43 is delusional one

by Anonymousreply 48November 27, 2022 2:55 PM

She looks like a trans in training, good for him! Trannies need love I guess too.

by Anonymousreply 49November 27, 2022 7:34 PM

She looks like a trans in training, good for him! Trannies need love I guess.

by Anonymousreply 50November 27, 2022 7:35 PM

She looks like a trans in training, good for him! Trannies need love I guess too.

by Anonymousreply 51November 27, 2022 7:35 PM

by Anonymousreply 52November 27, 2022 7:35 PM

R16 In fact, she looks a great deal like Hiddleston. I always thought he was a classic narcissist but in a likable way (which is true of most actors, really). On him it was rather attractive until recently, but the photo of them with their heads together suggests a man seeking his own reflection in his partner. It's not a hanging matter, but to me it's striking.

She's just not a pretty woman, and if it's a boy I suppose it will work out, but good it isn't a girl because girls are still judged by the package they come wrapped in, and I can't see these two producing anything but a tall, stringy, big-nosed, long-faced girl.

Apologies to the women, but it does seem to me to be how the landscape still looks.

They could be siblings, really.

by Anonymousreply 53November 27, 2022 7:40 PM

^I should add that, as noted above, I saw them both in "Betrayal" in the West End. The enormous bosom displayed by Ms Ashton was totally nonexistent on stage. Tall and rather flat.

Granted, the photograph was of the lady at a quite gravid stage, but still . . . I only bring it up because amongst those who insist that TH is straight, it is also told that he favours significant up top endowment. I wondered when I saw the photo if the astonishing change in breast size was due to more than pregnancy.

Scroll down to second photo. Perhaps, as a man, I'm missing something . . . but she isn't even close to term in that photo.

An aside: she looks better with a fringe, it cuts down the rather dismaying length of her face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 27, 2022 11:08 PM

Some women's tiddies get huge when pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 55November 29, 2022 3:03 AM

R55 Hiddles will be gutted once the fun balls turn into spaniels ears!

by Anonymousreply 56December 2, 2022 9:42 PM

I took one look at his baby mama and said:" Yep yet another professional beard." I hope the contract pays her quite handsomely.

by Anonymousreply 57December 2, 2022 9:45 PM

I like her.

by Anonymousreply 58December 2, 2022 9:49 PM

He'll go the Branagh route and turn to directing in his late 40s/early 50s. He talks and thinks like a director. If he ever wins an Oscar, it will be for that.

by Anonymousreply 59December 2, 2022 10:05 PM

R57 How does a professional beard looks like? You are insane.

by Anonymousreply 60December 3, 2022 8:09 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 27, 2023 5:20 AM

Congrats to Tom Hiddleston on becoming a dad!

But who's the father of the baby?

by Anonymousreply 62February 27, 2023 8:25 AM

Zaddy!

by Anonymousreply 63February 27, 2023 8:37 AM

Congratulations to them! I love him as Loki and especially in Only Lovers Left Alive.

by Anonymousreply 64February 27, 2023 11:41 AM

They resemble each other although they are of different races and genders

by Anonymousreply 65February 27, 2023 12:00 PM

He had a child with a tranvestite?

by Anonymousreply 66February 27, 2023 12:00 PM

Tom, Zawe and their baby in Paris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 1, 2023 5:07 AM

She's rather handsome in OP's link photo. And I admit: I don't really know anything about her. But I can't imagine the offspring will become a supermodel.

by Anonymousreply 68April 1, 2023 5:20 AM

Wait...how the fuck did she pull that off? She was probably filming the next Captain Marvel movie (she's the lead bad guy) the entire time she was pregnant!

by Anonymousreply 69April 1, 2023 5:25 AM

Ok here's a pic from 2022. It didn't have a date but I'm guessing very late 2022 because she looks VERY pregnant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 1, 2023 5:32 AM

R70, that was June 29, 2022.

by Anonymousreply 71April 1, 2023 5:39 AM

R68 He's likely going to be an actor just like his parents. Interesting that both Hiddleston and Skarsgard became father around the same time and both have sons. I can imagine their boys vying for the sexiest men alive title just like their dads in 20+ years to come.

by Anonymousreply 72April 1, 2023 5:45 AM

[quote] "He's likely going to be an actor just like his parents."

Because of course he will, R72. It's refreshing when the children of celebrities choose careers outside of entertainment. Especially when they turn out to be highly successful.

by Anonymousreply 73April 1, 2023 5:57 AM

R73 The last example I can think of is Salon editor-in-chief David Talbot, whose father is actor Lyle Talbot

by Anonymousreply 74April 1, 2023 6:14 AM

Of course, the nanny is kept out of sight while the cameras are around.

by Anonymousreply 75April 1, 2023 6:16 AM

[quote] "The last example I can think of is Salon editor-in-chief David Talbot, whose father is actor Lyle Talbot"

That would make a great thread of its own, R74. Hell, we've probably already done it a million times. But I do enjoy the subject.

by Anonymousreply 76April 1, 2023 6:21 AM

Paul Schofield’s son is an eminent scholar in Medieval English if I remember correctly.

And it’s pretty disappointing that coming from a family of acclaimed writers, Justin Theroux chose acting and failed at it.

by Anonymousreply 77April 1, 2023 6:40 AM

She's not using a nanny.

by Anonymousreply 78April 5, 2023 7:26 PM

They were with Zawe's parents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 6, 2023 9:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!