Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Javi, the gay guy in the Botox ad

I don't see any difference in his before and after.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2022 5:01 PM

He said it was subtle.

by Anonymousreply 1November 11, 2022 6:46 AM

Forehead lines...whatever

by Anonymousreply 2November 11, 2022 7:19 AM

Seems totally ridiculous to get botox when you're 30 and look good. I guess they need to grow their customer base, so they convince gullible youngens that they're wrinkly and saggy looking. I think Javi was doing just fine pre-botox.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2022 3:44 PM

He should do something about his eyelids. From far away, he looks like he's squinting constantly. I guess in HDTV the differences are more visible.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2022 3:52 PM

BECAUSE THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME TO YOU, OP??????

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2022 3:53 PM

Ridiculous. If someone has what they consider a fault that has a severe impact on self-esteem, etc, then of course, undergo corrective surgery or procedures if you like.

If people have laughed about your huge nose all your life, or a prominent birthmark causes people to stare at that rather than look at you, if you skin looks 25 years older than you do, wrinkled and and sagging...these are all reasonable reasons for Botox or corrective surgery, etc.

Having very fucking subtle "issues" that only you and your hyper-critical eye can perceive...that's ridiculous.

Botox treatments that only Javi can discern (maybe) are just a temporary bolster for lack of self-confidence that, one problem "solved", will pop up again in another manifestation.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2022 4:02 PM

r6. I agree. When you are insecure about your looks, you will ALWAYS find something wrong with you, no matter how many things you "fix" (including things that got fucked up thanks to previous surgeries).

People make fun of the whole body positivity thing, but it's really the antidote to falling down the rabbit hole of plastic surgery addiction.

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2022 4:07 PM

I see no difference either. None. Insecurity. Dysmorphia. Mental illness and social dysfunction are rampant...

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2022 4:19 PM

It’s not about looking different now. It’s about prevention. He’s not letting forehead lines sink in so they don’t have a chance to develop and settle in. Once you do get those forehead creases it’s very hard to get rid of.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2022 4:48 PM

Gasp! OP, you bitch! They told me I look FABULOUS and BRAVE!

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2022 4:52 PM

The only difference is his forehead is paralyzed afterward.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2022 4:53 PM

So you say, R9. I would respect him more if he put that energy and money into planning for early retirement. Or organizing Adoption Day at a local animal shelter. Or traveling to some place he's never been. Or learning another language. Or watching as many films noir as he can access. Or taking more loads in one night than he's taken in two years. Something else. Anything else.

Do you not worry that Javi has already waited too long? That the damage is already advancing? That he really should have had his first injections around age 17? That it's almost too late but that he should hurry and take up the habit of pressing his puckered lips against the bottom of a greased frying pan, red hot on the stove top?

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2022 5:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!