Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Froy in November

Handsome boy that he is...

How is our favorite twink holding up after the elections? Is Richard there to comfort him after a rough night?

by Anonymousreply 35November 14, 2022 12:00 PM

Why no pic of Froy in November?

by Anonymousreply 1November 10, 2022 6:02 AM

R1 ..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 10, 2022 12:40 PM

Why the need for another new thread when there are two active ones already? No wonder these threads get so easily deleted.

And he hasn't even posted anything this month yet.

by Anonymousreply 3November 10, 2022 1:36 PM

Ok, except for these 4 days ago -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 10, 2022 1:43 PM

Please help me

I can’t shit because of opioid use

by Anonymousreply 5November 10, 2022 1:46 PM

New Froy photo (from the "ABook Magazine" shoot) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 11, 2022 3:59 AM

Are the pics at R2 fakes of Froy?

by Anonymousreply 7November 11, 2022 4:05 AM

R7 No. They're real.

by Anonymousreply 8November 11, 2022 6:36 AM

Shouldn’t you knowOP?

by Anonymousreply 9November 11, 2022 8:09 AM

It's so funny people think Froy is like some rabid political activist. (And btw when Brandon does some actual activism people think it's unseemly). People who tweet about politics and march in BLM protests like a million other people, aren't necessarily all that deeply invested. Maybe yes, maybe no.

by Anonymousreply 10November 11, 2022 4:17 PM

When is the last time Froy was seen with Richard? Are they even together now?

by Anonymousreply 11November 11, 2022 4:21 PM

No, they're only together when you see pictures of them. Just like people who think they started going out the day they were first photographed together.

by Anonymousreply 12November 11, 2022 4:25 PM

Froy IS November!!! 😍😍😍

'chard signed with CAA, for what that's worth.

by Anonymousreply 13November 11, 2022 4:31 PM

Where's the rest of the article?

by Anonymousreply 14November 11, 2022 4:37 PM

[quote]'chard signed with CAA, for what that's worth.

What should that mean to us? (Not being facetious.) Is this why Richard went out with Froy all along? To get in with Froy's CAA suits?

by Anonymousreply 15November 11, 2022 4:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 11, 2022 4:50 PM

some news?

i mean you are reading and responding to a froy thread.

by Anonymousreply 17November 11, 2022 4:52 PM

R3 Of course there is need for new thread when his nudes with thick juicycock leaked.

Maybe some of you will stop stereotyping now claiming that he is the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 18November 11, 2022 5:12 PM

R18 There are new nudes?

by Anonymousreply 19November 11, 2022 5:37 PM

you can just tell that is some fishy cunt posting! 👃🐟🐟🐟👃

by Anonymousreply 20November 11, 2022 5:43 PM

She is influenced by Richard's mannerisms I think, I wonder what Richard thinks of that, wouldn't he advise to have her own style??

by Anonymousreply 21November 11, 2022 6:17 PM

🦄🍭🦄🍭🦄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 11, 2022 6:22 PM

Froy is married to Richard.

by Anonymousreply 23November 11, 2022 6:26 PM

R23 I thought that was just the quickie Mexican one so if either gets knock up the baby won’t be a bastard, when’s the real wedding taking place?

by Anonymousreply 24November 11, 2022 6:35 PM

[quote] It's so funny people think Froy is like some rabid political activist. (And btw when Brandon does some actual activism people think it's unseemly). People who tweet about politics and march in BLM protests like a million other people, aren't necessarily all that deeply invested. Maybe yes, maybe no.

In Froy's case, that would be a yes. He is a political person. Just read his interviews. And has been said numerous times in the last few years, he was very political on his social media feeds before the last couple years, particularly on Twitter. He was involved in political stuff in high school. He's never been shy about that side of him.

[quote] Of course there is need for new thread when his nudes with thick juicycock leaked.

Those nudes are like 4+ years old. They are not new whatsoever.

[quote] Maybe some of you will stop stereotyping now claiming that he is the bottom.

And how would you know he's not?

[quote] wouldn't he advise to have her own style??

You would think so, right...

by Anonymousreply 25November 12, 2022 1:39 AM

[quote]In Froy's case, that would be a yes. He is a political person. Just read his interviews. And has been said numerous times in the last few years, he was very political on his social media feeds before the last couple years, particularly on Twitter. He was involved in political stuff in high school. He's never been shy about that side of him.

I think he's more of a SJW.

by Anonymousreply 26November 12, 2022 1:13 PM

Funny how Madden liked Froy's new post but forgot to like the previous one.

by Anonymousreply 27November 12, 2022 6:48 PM

funny like our bois!!!! 🥰🥰🥰

by Anonymousreply 28November 12, 2022 6:53 PM

Is Froy still in the US or is he back in original gringolandia?

by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2022 3:10 AM

One thing is for sure Froy idolizes Richard. It’s like Richard is his big brother, his lover, and his best friend all rolled into one.

by Anonymousreply 30November 13, 2022 4:43 PM

R30 Oh, come on. I don't like to question people but you have no proof of any of that. If you do, what is it? *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 31November 13, 2022 5:09 PM

I believe they are just in love.

by Anonymousreply 32November 13, 2022 5:19 PM

I think they're doing it for the internet attention.

by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2022 6:32 PM

[quote] One thing is for sure Froy idolizes Richard. It’s like Richard is his big brother, his lover, and his best friend all rolled into one.

R30 I wouldn't be surprised if so. I definitely get some vibes that he puts him on a pedestal, so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 34November 14, 2022 9:01 AM

R3 there's a new thread every time Froy takes a piss

by Anonymousreply 35November 14, 2022 12:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!