Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Casey Anthony breaks her silence for the first time in “Casey Anthony: Where The Truth Lies”

Anyone else feel she shouldn’t be given this platform to speak?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 29, 2023 2:41 AM

NO...

by Anonymousreply 1November 8, 2022 9:57 PM

She looks like shit because she is shit.

by Anonymousreply 2November 8, 2022 9:58 PM

Fucking cunt

by Anonymousreply 3November 8, 2022 10:05 PM

She definitely should not be given a platform. This is disgusting

by Anonymousreply 4November 8, 2022 10:06 PM

No one is interested in anything this baby murderer has to say.

by Anonymousreply 5November 8, 2022 10:07 PM

She's no Mrs. Patsy Ramsey, formerly of Boulder, CO.

by Anonymousreply 6November 8, 2022 10:08 PM

I thought this bitch went into hiding? She needs to go back

by Anonymousreply 7November 8, 2022 10:08 PM

I never believed she murdered the kid. The system went after her because they hate the idea of a young, pretty woman who is also a bad mother.

by Anonymousreply 8November 8, 2022 10:09 PM

She's guilty AF obviously but hey, she was acquitted in a court of law. Let the bitch talk.

by Anonymousreply 9November 8, 2022 10:11 PM

^ Well she failed to call 911 for 30 days, lied and said a woman of color kidnapped her baby, lied to police and dumped her baby’s body in the woods like it was trash. Even if she didnt commit a murder as defined by the law she is a disgusting human

by Anonymousreply 10November 8, 2022 10:12 PM

All of the sudden we are supposed to believe she is telling the truth?

by Anonymousreply 11November 8, 2022 10:14 PM

I’m sick of this cooze

by Anonymousreply 12November 8, 2022 10:34 PM

She should have been sent to the gallows.

by Anonymousreply 13November 8, 2022 10:57 PM

I’d only watch this if Nancy Grace was there to offer a rebuttal.

by Anonymousreply 14November 9, 2022 12:17 AM

R14 Same.

Peacock should be ashamed for paying this fucking worthless bitch.

by Anonymousreply 15November 9, 2022 12:21 AM

R11 "All of the sudden"

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2022 12:22 AM

OP, how many times can one break their silence about something?

Once.

by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2022 12:22 AM

Suffocate her to death, throw her in the trunk of the car, then toss her in some nearby woods and report her missing in a month or so.

That seems like an appropriate, proportionate response to this psycho cunt.

by Anonymousreply 18November 9, 2022 12:28 AM

Explain, R8

by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2022 12:42 AM

She definitely accidentally killed Caylee but the prosecution bungled that case.

by Anonymousreply 20November 9, 2022 12:43 AM

R6 Mrs. Ramsey was a class act compared to this trashy Florida bitch!

by Anonymousreply 21November 9, 2022 12:48 AM

Nobody wants to hear this cunt speaking. Go away already.

by Anonymousreply 22November 9, 2022 12:49 AM

She can have the platform but I'm not interested in hearing anything she has to say.

by Anonymousreply 23November 9, 2022 1:22 AM

Completely shameless.

by Anonymousreply 24November 9, 2022 1:23 AM

Caylee deserves to burn in hell. Sick bitch.

by Anonymousreply 25November 9, 2022 1:26 AM

I meant CASEY, not Caylee (obviously).

by Anonymousreply 26November 9, 2022 1:27 AM

I don't think the prosecutor did a good job at telling a simple story of how Casey caused Caylee's death. Jose Baez seemed like a very inexperienced attorney at the time, but I think the jury liked him.

The prosecutor also but "Dr. G" on the witness stand, who was irritating and not helpful.

I realize that the decomposition was such that it was hard to determine a cause of death, but there were other clues and circumstances. People want to hear a simple, plausible narrative of what happened.

by Anonymousreply 27November 9, 2022 1:32 AM

I can't wait to hear what she has to say. I've been waiting 11 years to hear it. I hope Peacock doesn't cave to cancel culture and pull the plug on it. It's still a long time between now and the 29th. A lot could happen.

by Anonymousreply 28November 9, 2022 1:36 AM

In this era of “believe all women”, people are going to victimize her.

Watch. After this story comes out all the young people are going to use her story as it being a sexist attack on women / persecuting an innocent woman.

She absolutely murdered that child.

by Anonymousreply 29November 9, 2022 1:49 AM

This cunt wants to rub it in our faces that she got away with her child’s death. She thinks she’s cute and she hasn’t gotten enough attention from it. She wants a new generation of people talking about her, just like that other psycho Amanda Knox. They love reliving their glory days of duping the stupid, and laughing at the bungled investigations and prosecutors.

She needs a good case of cunt cancer.

by Anonymousreply 30November 9, 2022 1:53 AM

It should be illegal for people like this to have any platform.

It's bad enough that making money off your crime has already become grey over the years.

She and OJ should be sent to Thunderdome - two go in, one comes out.

by Anonymousreply 31November 9, 2022 1:56 AM

R27 Dr. G was the only solid evidence against this bitch

by Anonymousreply 32November 9, 2022 1:59 AM

This is why Peacock is in the dumpster.

by Anonymousreply 33November 9, 2022 2:01 AM

I don't understand going after mother's who kill their own children. I always figured that was nature's Way of protecting society at large from defective children so really what's the problem?

by Anonymousreply 34November 9, 2022 2:02 AM

She's had to spend over a decade in hiding for something she was found not guilty of because of fear of what the public might do to her. Nancy Grace made the whole world think she is an evil baby killing bitch. I think she deserves a chance to be heard. Every other killer or alleged killer in the world has been interviewed, so why not her?

by Anonymousreply 35November 9, 2022 2:03 AM

Talk about dead , haunted eyes

by Anonymousreply 36November 9, 2022 2:06 AM

How weird silly market this is a docu series but then the teaser shows how rehearsed the interview is and how prepped everything is like how's that not going to just make anything she says seem like it's she's reading from a script.

by Anonymousreply 37November 9, 2022 2:07 AM

R35, we’ve explained why, even if she didn’t intentionally kill the child, she did enough heinous things around the death that she deserves to be shunned for eternity. She’s a sick and dangerous person to be around.

by Anonymousreply 38November 9, 2022 2:14 AM

Never understood the "she's pretty" thing. She has horseface.

by Anonymousreply 39November 9, 2022 2:26 AM

Why did she turn out so fucked up?

by Anonymousreply 40November 9, 2022 2:31 AM

During opening statements, her attorney said that Casey's father molested her. Casey's father did testify, but instead was asked about an affair that he supposedly had with another (adult) woman. So, defense never presented any evidence that the father molested Casey, even though the attorney said so in opening statements. That's one reason that I thought her attorney was a scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 41November 9, 2022 2:35 AM

I have never met one single person who didnt think this whore killed that baby. She used her pussy on her lawyer and several others .Crazy sex is the best after all.

by Anonymousreply 42November 9, 2022 2:38 AM

R42 how do you know? Have you in fact asked every single personal n you know?

by Anonymousreply 43November 9, 2022 3:09 AM

R42 imagine a threesome with her and Jodi Arias a man would joygasm to death.

by Anonymousreply 44November 9, 2022 3:10 AM

She told outrageous lies around everything she did. She went to extreme lengths to perpetuate a lie about where she supposedly worked. She lied about some Latina nanny she gave her kid to, and a poor unfortunate Latina woman with the same name was hounded by people looking for Caylee. She just lied about everything.

Funny, I can’t remember a thing about the child’s bio father. Where the fuck was HE?

And I remember getting a weird vibe from her mother. They were a really creepy family.

by Anonymousreply 45November 9, 2022 3:11 AM

[quote]During opening statements, her attorney said that Casey's father molested her. Casey's father did testify, but instead was asked about an affair that he supposedly had with another (adult) woman.

NONE of which is relevant to the question of whether Casey murdered her child - which she did and got away with it. It doesn't matter whether she was molested by her father or anyone else. It has no bearing on whether she's a murderer or not.

[quote]On December 11, 2008, two-year-old Caylee's skeletal remains were found with a blanket inside a laundry bag in a wooded area near the Anthony family's house. Investigative reports and trial testimony varied between duct tape being found near the front of the skull and on the mouth of the skull. The medical examiner mentioned duct tape as one reason she determined the death was a homicide, while the cause of death was listed as "death by undetermined means".

It's so obvious she murdered the kid.

[quote]The defense team, led by Jose Baez, countered that the child had drowned accidentally in the family's swimming pool on June 16, 2008, and that George Anthony disposed of the body.

Um, no. The kid may have drowned, but I'm more inclined to believe she threw the kid into the pool to drown it.

by Anonymousreply 46November 9, 2022 3:11 AM

I mean, don’t you think that Casey would have loved all the attention she’d have gotten as a grieving mother of a child who died accidentally? I never understood why she didn’t start wailing and calling 911 as soon as she was sure the kid couldn’t be revived.

by Anonymousreply 47November 9, 2022 3:15 AM

I see OJ at r35.

by Anonymousreply 48November 9, 2022 3:45 AM

Did anyone watch

by Anonymousreply 49November 15, 2022 6:12 PM

We live in a soulless age.

by Anonymousreply 50November 15, 2022 6:14 PM

She was my introduction to the concept of “crying without tears”

Before her, I’d never seen a woman fan at her eyes only to end up with bits of dry mascara in the tissue, no tears. Since then, I’ve noticed it all over.

Of course America made her a celebrity. She’s white after all.

by Anonymousreply 51November 15, 2022 6:16 PM

“dab at her eyes”

by Anonymousreply 52November 15, 2022 6:17 PM

No, op.

The most interesting things about true crime is you can study the subject in depth but you won't ever get a sound reason for the crime.

People like Anthony commit crimes and receive assistance to cover their mess up. They catch breaks when cops look the other way or don't follow up when they should.

by Anonymousreply 53November 15, 2022 6:19 PM

As soon as she blamed a non existent nanny named Xanny everyone should of known she meant Xanax and was knocking her daughter out while she partied.

Florida will Florida

by Anonymousreply 54November 15, 2022 6:20 PM

I think after birth abortions should be legal because the after-fetus is still dependant on the parents.

by Anonymousreply 55November 15, 2022 6:27 PM

A horse faced bitch with big tits= she's hot.

Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 56November 15, 2022 6:29 PM

I don't believe the dad molested Casey or Caylee.

by Anonymousreply 57November 16, 2022 12:36 PM

I always thought she was a smart gal. Not as smart as me, of course, but still…

by Anonymousreply 58November 16, 2022 1:47 PM

Pathological lying sociopathic monster.

Her father is an ex-cop and would not have dumped the body just down the road.

Her father should sue her for defamation and make sure she never profits from her lies.

The creepy mother had a yard sale and sold all of Caylee's toys and clothes several years ago. Local woman took pictures and sent them to TMZ.

by Anonymousreply 59November 16, 2022 1:59 PM

Don't fucking watch it OP, I'm not.

by Anonymousreply 60November 16, 2022 2:12 PM

Reactions to the verdict (starting at 2:42). Crowd going wild. Can't believe she's not guilty. The woman at the counter starts crying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 16, 2022 2:16 PM

By "truth," does she mean "daughter's corpse?"

by Anonymousreply 62November 16, 2022 2:18 PM

This bitch and Jodi Arias could be sisters. I'd love to see them interview each other to see what outrageous lies they could cook up.

by Anonymousreply 63November 16, 2022 2:21 PM

[quote] She definitely accidentally killed Caylee but the prosecution bungled that case.

If I’m not mistaken, they found searches for chloroform on her computer from months earlier. I doubt it was an accident. She also went out partying after. I remember interviews with jurors, some of them were so dumb. They were never going to convict her. I don’t throw out the term loosely, but her acquittal was definitely a case of white privilege. Same as why OJ got off, but opposite privilege.

by Anonymousreply 64November 16, 2022 2:22 PM

She would have a bright future in Florida politics.

by Anonymousreply 65November 16, 2022 2:23 PM

This bitcb. For fucks sake why'd they even give her the time of day. Baby murdering psycho.

by Anonymousreply 66November 16, 2022 2:44 PM

I’ve never done drag but I’m going to dress up as Nancy Grace and yell at the television “Like a piece of trash by the side of the road???” America 🇺🇸, please join me

by Anonymousreply 67November 16, 2022 2:44 PM

Nancy Grace was offered to interview Casey Anthony for this docuseries, but said no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 16, 2022 3:07 PM

[quote] If I’m not mistaken, they found searches for chloroform on her computer from months earlier.

The mom of Casey lied on the witness stand and said that she was the one doing those searches. Nancy Grace actually sympathized with Casey's mom on that ... because Nancy's a MOM, too.

IIRC, the computer was running two different browsers (Firefox and another). The police only analyzed the history from one browser (the one that was talked about at trial). The other browser had more incriminating stuff on it, but was never introduced as evidence.

by Anonymousreply 69November 16, 2022 3:47 PM

[quote] The creepy mother had a yard sale and sold all of Caylee's toys and clothes several years ago.

The house (Casey's mother's & father's house) went into foreclosure, IIRC. I think it was OK to sell the toys and clothes. I'm sure they had tons of photos to remember Caylee with.

The dad of Casey was a cop, so I'm guessing he at least gets a cop's pension.

by Anonymousreply 70November 16, 2022 3:48 PM

They are still in the perpetually in foreclosure house, how they've managed to not get evicted I don't know.

Cindy actually had the yard sale at her parents' home in another town so as not to draw attention to what she was selling but like I said, one of the neighbors ratted her out to TMZ.

by Anonymousreply 71November 16, 2022 3:55 PM

[quote]I don't understand going after mother's who kill their own children.

You? You don’t even understand apostrophes.

by Anonymousreply 72November 16, 2022 4:02 PM

[quote]everyone should of known

Oh, fucking dear!

by Anonymousreply 73November 16, 2022 4:03 PM

R68 that’s the exact face I will be going for and require for other Noxious Nancys at my viewing party 🎉

by Anonymousreply 74November 16, 2022 4:06 PM

There were also searches for “neck breaking” on the computer and Cindy claimed it was from clicking a pop up ad about a skateboarding accident or trick.

I think she accidentally overdosed Caylee on chloroform. But I can’t believe people bought the drowning story when that kid was found with duct tape around her skull.

by Anonymousreply 75November 18, 2022 11:31 PM

Her truth? Her twisted arsewipe truth?

by Anonymousreply 76November 18, 2022 11:54 PM

Nancy Grace’s nasally voice and her sanctimonious attitude makes me cringe

by Anonymousreply 77November 19, 2022 6:43 AM

Anyone watch?

by Anonymousreply 78November 29, 2022 7:24 PM

R33 this will probably be their biggest hit all year

by Anonymousreply 79November 29, 2022 8:06 PM

The father was dismissed as a suspect using his cell phone records.

Knowing that this is a fact in evidence, this kid killer keeps trying to blame him.

She is a complete sociopath who probably believes her own lies at this point. Not one scrap of remorse.

by Anonymousreply 80November 29, 2022 8:54 PM

I’m watching now and holy shit - she should’ve gone to Hollywood. Fantastic actress!

by Anonymousreply 81November 29, 2022 9:53 PM

You’re all so judgmental.

She’s innocent, like me.

by Anonymousreply 82November 29, 2022 11:07 PM

I believe you, R82.

False accusations happen. It's terrible.

by Anonymousreply 83November 29, 2022 11:32 PM

Maybe 🤔 it will always go unsolved like Ron & Nicole

by Anonymousreply 84November 29, 2022 11:36 PM

She’s had years of working with attorneys to get her act down. Why does she not confront her father if he abused her and killed her daughter?

Why doesn’t she submit her medical records to prove she was abused? Because if she were raped repeatedly as a child there would be scarring.

by Anonymousreply 85November 30, 2022 1:55 AM

[quote] Because if she were raped repeatedly as a child there would be scarring.

Not necessarily. I wouldn't trust her allegations about being molested by her father, but she wouldn't necessarily be scarred "down there."

by Anonymousreply 86November 30, 2022 1:59 AM

This bitch should just disappear. Nancy Grace would destroy her, and I'd love to see that. I can't think of anything bad enough to say about that cunt Casey Anthony. Destroyed her family in every way.

by Anonymousreply 87November 30, 2022 2:00 AM

Getting away with murder wasn't enough. Now she has to blame Daddy. The Trial Judge was on Inside Edition and said Casey doesn't know how to tell the truth.

by Anonymousreply 88November 30, 2022 2:02 AM

Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. Plain and simple; she lied about being pregnant and we never found out about the father; she lied about her job; she lied about the nanny. No, but wait, this is the truth, I swear. She can fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 89November 30, 2022 2:05 AM

Yep ^^ looking at her face again just pisses me off.

by Anonymousreply 90November 30, 2022 2:08 AM

LINK =====>> Investigator said Caseys lawyer admitted she did it. Investigator also suggested that Casey paid her lawyer with sex...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 30, 2022 2:11 AM

I knew a guy like her. He couldnt tell the truth if you paid him. Every single word out of his mouth was a lie. And the lies he would tell would leave people incredulous and speechless. Good looking guy too,but he never kept a partner around more than a couple of weeks. Right about the time they realized that he was cute and fucked good,BUT...!! We were impressed with one who hung in for a good 6 months,but even he had to throw in the towel ! It would be hard to not slap Casey into next week if you ran across her.

by Anonymousreply 92November 30, 2022 2:12 AM

Murdering queen.

RIP Caylee.

by Anonymousreply 93November 30, 2022 2:15 AM

Lol R72, 🔥🚒🧯

by Anonymousreply 94November 30, 2022 2:18 AM

Mrs. Patsy Ramsey, you forgot to sign your post at R34.

by Anonymousreply 95November 30, 2022 2:21 AM

The BABYSITTER did it!!.....DADDY did it!!!.....Anybody but ME!!!

by Anonymousreply 96November 30, 2022 2:24 AM

She's a psycho and I don't believe that she was molested by her father but the parents must be seriously off too in some way. People like that don't develop in vacuums.

by Anonymousreply 97November 30, 2022 2:25 AM

R67, lol, don't forget to say; Tot Mom is guilty!

by Anonymousreply 98November 30, 2022 2:35 AM

What does this bitch think? That we don't know she killed her baby girl? Evil bitch.

by Anonymousreply 99November 30, 2022 2:36 AM

Fucking a Police Sergeant...Promptly got a drink thrown on her by the other woman?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 30, 2022 2:41 AM

The whole sad story was so quintessentially Florida.

by Anonymousreply 101November 30, 2022 2:49 AM

How much is illustrious broadcaster NBC paying a child murderer? They should give DL lust object Chris Watts his own show where he can be topless all the time. His crime is still fresh, give it a decade and his agent will be entertaining all offers.

by Anonymousreply 102November 30, 2022 3:53 AM

I'll just wait for the musical version of this story.

by Anonymousreply 103November 30, 2022 4:38 AM

R102 = Thankfully Peacock will not exist in 10 years and probably not in 5 years... It is losing tons of money. 467 million losses this year..363 Million losses last year..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 30, 2022 4:38 AM

Nothing surprises me anymore. Scott Peterson's getting his case reevaluated and will probably get out on time served. He'll probably have a talk show too.I

by Anonymousreply 105November 30, 2022 5:00 AM

At least, so far, she has not had another baby. That cop dated her, so it shows you that men don’t care who they have sexual relationships with.

by Anonymousreply 106November 30, 2022 5:06 AM

This case along with many serial killer cases really shows that most serial killers and killers in general get away with shit not because they're uber smart in evading police, but the police and detectives are so fucking incompetent the killers are allowed to just skate by.

They didn't check her firefox browser when that's where the majority of the incriminating searches were, and they really fucking believed her when she said "Zanny the Nanny" and ruined an innocent black latina woman's life. "Zanny" when spelled Xanny is a common slang for fucking Xanax and it's not new slang. It was around when Caylee died.

The bitch obviously drugged her child so she could go out and party, and Caylee either overdosed or vomited while unconscious and aspirated, killing her.

by Anonymousreply 107November 30, 2022 5:55 AM

I have almost the same level of contempt for the psychologist who during the trial let herself be conned and deemed her non-pathological in her personality structure as I have for this child murderer herself

by Anonymousreply 108November 30, 2022 2:29 PM

I do believe she was abused, but she completely lost me when she said that she didn’t report Caylee missing because she thought she might be okay. If her Dad really was the one responsible, she had plenty of opportunities to come forward with that story.

I just don’t believe she would have risked imprisonment or Death Row because she was brainwashed like she said she was, if you watch her jail conversations with her parents she could be angry and short with them.

Interested to see if George responds legally or otherwise

by Anonymousreply 109November 30, 2022 6:10 PM

This seems like a million years ago. I couldn't tell you when it happened if you had asked me. I would have guessed 2001 or 2002, but it was 2008.

by Anonymousreply 110November 30, 2022 6:56 PM

Dear God, please take her today and condemn her to Hell where she belongs.

by Anonymousreply 111November 30, 2022 7:01 PM

I have to mention I lost it when they showed the clip of Nancy Grace’s “The devil is dancing tonight!”

I was in high school when the trial was going on and would rush home to catch up on what happened on Court TV and Nancy Grace. I remember watching the verdict live and immediately switching the channel when she declared Not Guilty because I couldn’t wait to see what Nancy’s reaction was. Tot Mom, Champagne Jubilee…Nancy at her best

by Anonymousreply 112December 1, 2022 1:18 PM

R106, she's just 36. She probably will get knocked up again in the next 6 years.

by Anonymousreply 113December 2, 2022 1:53 AM

R97 Her mother is nutcase too iirc from the Last Podcast on the Left episodes on the case: she helped Casey cover up her biggest pre-child murder lies (that she graduated from high school and Casey's being pregnant) until they ran out of road.

by Anonymousreply 114December 2, 2022 5:32 AM

R114 If I recall she also said the chloroform search on the computer was from her as well, which is an obvious lie.

They don’t confront Casey about the chloroform search but they do about the suffocation one, which was made at like 2:52 pm when her Dad was at work at 3 PM. You can see she was taken aback but still blamed it on her dad

by Anonymousreply 115December 2, 2022 11:53 AM

Bitch for the thousandth fucking time DISAPPEAR! Nobody believes you and nobody wants to see your face. Baby killing cunt.

by Anonymousreply 116December 2, 2022 12:05 PM

Straight men love Casey's look. That skinny little body with the big boobs and straight, silky hair is like Kryptonite to them. It doesn't matter that her face is getting horsey (not yet at least.)

She is, however, no Jodi Arias. 👸🏻🏆

by Anonymousreply 117December 2, 2022 12:25 PM

"You don't eliminate a guy because he's a good guy."

I feel I have a pretty good bullshit detector when it comes to docos and was most adamant Casey did it before watching. This offers the simplest, most straight-forward explanation.

Casey was a huge liar (which made her a target by the police and the media) due in part to George's sexual abuse, but she refused to deal with that abuse and swept it under the rug. She was raped, another source of shame. George abused Caylee whilst Casey slept, and then killed her when she wasn't compliant and threw her into the pool. George--a retired cop--took control of the situation and continued to manipulate Casey. She says nothing and makes things up to follow her father's instructions. Things get to a breaking point with Cindy after one month, they call 9-1-1, and Casey had to figure out how to negotiate this, whilst protecting her father who is calling the shots, holding the possibility that Caylee was still alive over her head. The cops go after her because she's the mom (and a liar), foregoing the grandfather because he set her up to look guilty (and had power over Casey).

The points that were brought up in the media (chloroform, duct tape, smells in the trunk, etc) were convincingly shot down. The father literally was the only non-law enforcement witness the state called before The Grand Jury and testified against her and then two months later declared her innocence on Larry King. Watching the authorities justify the reasons for not pushing in his direction is just staggering. He manipulated everyone. Krystal Holloway testified George admitted to being involved in her death, or covering it up. And the duct-taped trash bagging of family pets . And then, well, after the car accident George asking for forgiveness on LIVE TV .... I mean ... and, then, before that, watch his speech during the funeral. He completely physicalises Caylee ... it's pretty gross.

The receipts are actually all there. And then some.

This doesn't excuse Casey's actions (lying, accessory, etc), but it does make more sense.

She did three years and George did no time. Her contrition is extremely believable.

My mind is blown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 3, 2022 9:02 AM

Also, one can argue that the simplest explanation is that "tot mom just wanted to have fun" so she drugged her girl when she would go out, and one time resulted in her death. Except, there was no evidence of that in the trial. That's part of why she was acquitted.

The theory that George was a sexual incest abuser and manipulated Casey for a month into remaining silent wouldn't actually be unheard of if you are familiar with a lot of true crime (or sexual abuse). There are a lot of "paternal" killers who manipulate younger women into silence/murder using sex abuse or other power tactics. David Brown immediately comes to mind. Charles Manson (can you imagine DL in the late 1960s? "That Charles Manson is hot, so he ain't guilty. Those bitche be lyin' killers, though!"). Some would argue Paul Bernardo. Etc.

And, there is indication that sex abuse of Casey and/or Caylee did actually take place, or that George engaged in some kind of manipulation tactic. Tony Lazzaro stated that Casey shared she was sexually abused by her father. Jesse Grund testified she shared she was sexually abused by her brother.

Listen to the link above when George is interviewed in 2019 (after his car accident). He literally asks for forgiveness from Casey.

Listen to his speech at the very public and eerie funeral for Caylee. The speech starts at 0:19. The creepiness starts at 01:11 and then continues at 01:45. Lots of talk of smelling, kissing, and hugging. An abuser hiding in plain sight.

Anyway, I get why many people's minds won't be changed. She lied up and down. And to believe that she was too trusting of her father to the point of being manipulated into copping for his crimes is too complex. It's easier to write her off as an unfeeling, sociopathic slut, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 3, 2022 9:43 AM

Bitch? PLEASE.

by Anonymousreply 120December 3, 2022 10:00 AM

It’s an extremely dysfunctional and incestuous family . The mom is jealous of Casey

by Anonymousreply 121December 3, 2022 3:47 PM

I believe that she killed her daughter and lied again and again. Still, it’s pretty rich of Nancy Grace to make jabs at Peacock and the “looking at a snake behind glass” comment when she spent years capitalizing on the case.

by Anonymousreply 122December 3, 2022 4:24 PM

Your truth ? Your twisted arsewipe truth?

by Anonymousreply 123December 3, 2022 4:29 PM

[quote] It’s an extremely dysfunctional and incestuous family . The mom is jealous of Casey

When I watched the videos of the jail visits (Mom & Dad visiting Casey), Casey seemed in control and the parents seemed like placaters.

It is weird how self-destructive and dramatic George seems to be. He was a cop. I've heard of cops committing suicide, successfully. They use a gun to the chest or head. George, somehow, can't figure out how to commit suicide.

by Anonymousreply 124December 3, 2022 4:47 PM

This was a tough watch because all of her tears and emotions seemed extremely real to me. I still think she is a liar but the tears all seem extremely genuine and for her daughter.

Perhaps it was a tragic accident after all. Nonetheless I think she hid the body and her Dad helped.

by Anonymousreply 125March 29, 2023 2:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!