Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Arthur Lynch Former NFL Player. I Have Questions

Arthur Lynch has been discussed here before as a possible closeted NFL player as well as a very outspoken liberal. He was injured and his NFL career cut short, but he ended up doing a stint in the military as an officer and seemed poised for a political career. And then he just disappeared. I looked him up today and found out he was arrested for felony sexual assault recently and it seems that the news reports make an extra effort to not mention the sexuality of the presumed victim. Does anybody have any info?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 15, 2024 6:35 PM

That's hot VPL

by Anonymousreply 1November 8, 2022 9:16 PM

Is there a link? That sucks if it's true. He seemed like a decent guy

by Anonymousreply 2November 8, 2022 9:16 PM

R2 There is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 8, 2022 9:19 PM

Okay, I found my own link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 8, 2022 9:20 PM

He has not aged well.

by Anonymousreply 5November 8, 2022 9:21 PM

I think he looks totally hot in his mugshot.

by Anonymousreply 6November 8, 2022 9:23 PM

Hideous - used to be so hot

by Anonymousreply 7November 8, 2022 9:32 PM

L bet the sex assault was same sex, the media would redact the victims name but if it was a woman the news media would indicate that much.

by Anonymousreply 8November 8, 2022 9:35 PM

R8 I was thinking the same thing

by Anonymousreply 9November 8, 2022 9:41 PM

Bet it was a woman. What kind of self respecting homo would turn down hot football dick?

by Anonymousreply 10November 8, 2022 9:42 PM

Quite beefy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 8, 2022 10:07 PM

He was so hot, then aged horribly

by Anonymousreply 12November 8, 2022 11:42 PM

His mugshot looks pretty hot

by Anonymousreply 13November 8, 2022 11:48 PM

It is quite the accomplishment when your mugshot is fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 14November 8, 2022 11:48 PM

He was arraigned in the spring and due back in court in June, but there's been no news since April.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 27, 2022 9:03 PM

Sounds like the victim may have been incapacitated.

by Anonymousreply 16December 27, 2022 9:56 PM

r16 sports forums theorize it was probably relationship woes or hookup in a bar. Though, most lean with the gay rumours, too. Which the question was raised with some of his nfl and earlier workout vids that have seemingly been wiped from online. And toss in that back injuries are bitch and wouldn't be surprised if he was an addict, pointing to some of his sports commentary reports and the type of weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 17December 27, 2022 10:02 PM

haven't been able to find the vids in question or even pull up the their links on an archive or cache. . . which they thought he was a guy crotch and ass watcher, and oblivious to women that any 'normal' guy would react to. but did find:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 27, 2022 10:11 PM

[quote] But Lynch takes an active interest, breaking down the 2012 election with reporters and tweeting out support for gay marriage.

[quote] “If you love someone and want to get married, by all means go do it,” he said. “Human rights are kind of a big deal to me. That’s what this country was founded on, was for people to enjoy their individual liberties and individual freedoms on their own accord without people passing judgment or scrutinizing them or prosecuting them legally.”

[quote] Pro-gay marriage might be a minority viewpoint in Georgia. But after five years here, Lynch fits in, from all accounts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 28, 2022 2:50 AM

He has great legs in the pic at R11. I would not object to getting crushed by those thick thighs.

by Anonymousreply 20December 28, 2022 3:09 AM

Arthur, talking about Georgia's national championship last yr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 28, 2022 4:07 AM

That really sucks that he went off the deep end - sounds like he had a promising future

by Anonymousreply 22December 28, 2022 11:23 AM

[quote]sports forums theorize it was probably relationship woes or hookup in a bar. Though, most lean with the gay rumours, too.

Can you link some of those sports forums that are going with the gay rumors?

by Anonymousreply 23December 28, 2022 12:01 PM

[quote]He was so hot, then aged horribly

[quote]He has not aged well.

So, when you post this shit…do you actually believe it, or are you just being annoying?

by Anonymousreply 24December 28, 2022 12:10 PM

R24 Hi Arthur

by Anonymousreply 25December 28, 2022 12:38 PM

Repetitive head trauma is a bitch. It's not surprising that an overall okay guy would turn violent after years of concussions.

by Anonymousreply 26December 28, 2022 2:39 PM

How’s he doing these days?

by Anonymousreply 27April 15, 2024 2:33 PM

He got off pretty light - He will be on two years probation, undergo evaluation and be asked to comply with recommended treatment and have two years of alcohol monitoring with an ankle bracelet.

by Anonymousreply 28April 15, 2024 2:50 PM

I wonder if he’s bitter about his truncated football career. His college football career was decent enough, professional not so much.

by Anonymousreply 29April 15, 2024 6:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!