Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who is Harley Pasternak? The man who put Kanye away.

Apparently a personal trainer by day, CIA-backed celebrity handler by night.

Kanye, Brendan Fraser, Amanda Bynes, Brittany Murphy are all clients/victims .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 7, 2022 6:38 AM

Kanye was not misdiagnosed. How do I know? Because he's been stabilized all these years. He began behaving erratically when he went off his meds.

by Anonymousreply 1November 6, 2022 1:57 AM

Closing his social media accounts until he's stable is a kindness, not censorship

by Anonymousreply 2November 6, 2022 2:04 AM

He looks military from the neck down. From the neck up...I dunno...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 6, 2022 2:09 AM

R1, A lot of stuff he’s done for years has been covered up. TMZ, anti-Semitism in his work place and now Letterman. He’s definitely mentally ill, but not sure if it’s bipolar, narcissistic personality disorder or schizophrenia. Maybe a combo of all 3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 6, 2022 2:25 AM

That thread is eye-opening, there really is MK-Ultra going on with these celebrities. Chilling. What kind of shadowy forces are backing up Pasternak?

by Anonymousreply 5November 6, 2022 3:55 AM

Time for Q drops!!

by Anonymousreply 6November 6, 2022 4:10 AM

This thread reeks of shitty shoes.

by Anonymousreply 7November 6, 2022 4:13 AM

There have always been celebrity handlers in Hollywood keeping them drugged up and under control.

Who was shoving pills in Judy Garland's face when she was a teenager?

This isn't new, and I think the accusations against this guy a probably mostly accurate. The studio system doesn't work anymore, so I guess producers have to go through back channels to accomplish the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 8November 6, 2022 4:42 AM

He was really was the go to trainer for celebrities in the 00s.

by Anonymousreply 9November 7, 2022 6:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!