Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Im learning Spanish now in case Trump wins. Seriously I'm done here if he is elected.

I Just cannot live in a country that elects this idiot as president. I gotta draw a line somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 61December 2, 2022 9:25 PM

Are you Malaga Babe?

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2022 5:00 PM

"In case he wins".

He will not win.

He is a loser who won the first time because Russia had a hand in it.

He is a loser and a thief who has not skills aside from grifting.

We are all aware of him of now.

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2022 5:03 PM

You should do what that singer from Soundgarden did in the bathroom. Hung himself. No one would miss a super cunt like you.

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2022 5:04 PM

"We are all aware of him of now."

Except for the 60 million +/- Republicans (2/3 of registered Republicans) who still vehemently believe the election was stolen from Trump.

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2022 5:06 PM

And you are going to live in a shithole Latino country where most politicians are Trump clones?

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2022 5:09 PM

R4, I meant "we" as in those that voted him the fuck out. And will do it again if he tries to get back in. But, he won't run anyway.

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2022 5:55 PM

Buena suerte, OP, but don't knock yourself out. Tee hee!

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2022 5:59 PM

Op how about if the Republicans take both house and senate. Will you wait till 2024 to see if Diaper Don gets elected, for you know he will surely run if the GOP wins the mid terms.

by Anonymousreply 8November 7, 2022 10:47 AM

[quote] He is a loser who won the first time because Russia had a hand in it.

Election denialists are a threat to our democracy.

by Anonymousreply 9November 7, 2022 10:48 AM

R9 you think Russia still doesn't have a hand in these elections? Puleeze.

by Anonymousreply 10November 7, 2022 10:52 AM

I thought sea cows šŸ„ knew Spanish

by Anonymousreply 11November 7, 2022 10:58 AM

OP's a hit and run.

THREAD CLOSED

by Anonymousreply 12November 7, 2022 11:02 AM

[quote]Im learning Spanish now in case Trump wins.

I'd still consider studying English in case he doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 13November 7, 2022 11:03 AM

[quote] You should do what that singer from Soundgarden did in the bathroom. Hung himself. No one would miss a super cunt like you.

And how is it working out for your contingent, R3 and R5? Blown the dust off all the old retorts yet?: "America, Love It or Leave It!" "Coward! Why don't you stay and make things better?" "No place else will have you," and "The USA is the greatest country in the world and every place else is a shithole, so there!"

[quote] And you are going to live in a shithole Latino country where most politicians are Trump clones?

See, there you have it, the USA is a #1 and the rest of the world is just shithole countries.

by Anonymousreply 14November 7, 2022 11:12 AM

Buena suerte, linda!

Pero no vengas a Mexico, porque no te queremos.

by Anonymousreply 15November 7, 2022 11:14 AM

Win what? I'm not aware of him being in any political race

by Anonymousreply 16November 7, 2022 11:15 AM

You whined you'd leave the last time. Run along, coward.

by Anonymousreply 17November 7, 2022 11:16 AM

Do you really think you can just get on a plane and move to another country? (Their) Immigration and Naturalization Service may have a few problems with that, even in a third-world country. People, get a clue. You cannot just "up and move."

by Anonymousreply 18November 7, 2022 11:22 AM

Hi Sveta!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 7, 2022 11:25 AM

[quote] Election denialists are a threat to our democracy.

I couldn't agree more!

by Anonymousreply 20November 7, 2022 11:27 AM

You said it, sister!

by Anonymousreply 21November 7, 2022 11:27 AM

^ Both sides, both sides, buk, buk, buk, ba-gawk!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 7, 2022 11:29 AM

It's hilarious to think that any shithole country would even want a miserable gringo cunt like the OP. Yes, dear, move to some macho, hyper-Christian Latin American country where you're likely to be killed for being the flamer you are. Good idea.

by Anonymousreply 23November 7, 2022 11:31 AM

Republican both sides...

"I may have robbed a liquor store, beat up my wife and fucked my 10 year old daughter, but that Dem over there got a parking ticket"

by Anonymousreply 24November 7, 2022 11:33 AM

r23 I agree. See image below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 7, 2022 11:37 AM

Is this really what it takes for an American to learn a foreign language?

Iā€™m not saying you have to be a polyglot, but learn to speak a foreign language for Christ sake. Americans should be proficient in Spanish regardless of red hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 26November 7, 2022 11:42 AM

Go to Canada instead,OP. Much safer. Good luck. Keep us posted!

by Anonymousreply 27November 7, 2022 12:16 PM

R27 - And whiter. Which is what the OP really cares about.

by Anonymousreply 28November 7, 2022 12:28 PM

r27 look at the house prices in Vancouver on any realtor website...I lived in Friday Harbor, WA and would have LOVED to relocate permanently to Vancouver...but the house prices were completely insane...not to mention the paperwork for immigration...

by Anonymousreply 29November 7, 2022 12:32 PM

like here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 7, 2022 12:34 PM

^^^^^and that is not even in the good part of town...

by Anonymousreply 31November 7, 2022 12:35 PM

r9, it is not about Rusia changbng votes but about their activity in fake news and sociual media.

by Anonymousreply 32November 7, 2022 12:38 PM

You're right R29, I didn't realize how expensive it would be. Where can you move (out of the country) that's affordable and safe?

by Anonymousreply 33November 7, 2022 12:38 PM

Hey, Op! You got enough cash to expat to a country that doesn't like deadbeats?

by Anonymousreply 34November 7, 2022 12:41 PM

R33 No where. Only "developing nations" have lax VISA policies. You want to live in a safe 1st world country, you'd better bring buckets of cash to bribe your way into citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 35November 7, 2022 12:49 PM

Op here just amazing the assumptions made here. To the thoughtful and to all the Humble and kind words, Thank you and I hope you can defend yourselves from the shallow greedy miserable people you have to live here with.. To other haters, people Iā€™m actually not a citizen of the USA just one hell of a good taxpayer paying for your wars your citizens with ptsd and the people on SSDI which are an astonishingly high percentage, who chose to do drugs rather than look out for their mental health. See I know your country quite well now. I also travel all over the world and understand my options. The ignorance on display here is why you will get a president like Trump again and you will deserve him. Have you considered that you may be living in ā€œShithole countryā€ yourselves.No I didnā€™t think so.

by Anonymousreply 36November 7, 2022 3:00 PM

Surprised by all the pro Trumpers here. Gay Trump supporting Republicans don't make sense.

by Anonymousreply 37November 7, 2022 3:31 PM

R36 šŸ˜‚

I could actually hear mood music while reading that.

by Anonymousreply 38November 7, 2022 3:38 PM

Los siento, musica ambiental, en espanol. Adios!

See, weā€™re a gracious people.

by Anonymousreply 39November 7, 2022 3:41 PM

[quote] [R36] šŸ˜‚ I could actually hear mood music while reading that.

Oh, baby. I heard violins! šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 40November 7, 2022 4:01 PM

[quote] Iā€™m actually not a citizen of the USA just one hell of a good taxpayer paying for your wars your citizens with ptsd and the people on SSDI which are an astonishingly high percentage, who chose to do drugs rather than look out for their mental health. See I know your country quite well now. I also travel all over the world and understand my options. The ignorance on display here is why you will get a president like Trump again and you will deserve him.

Well, thank you for visiting the U.S. of A. We hope you enjoy your trip home, soon.

by Anonymousreply 41November 7, 2022 4:03 PM

OP Promises, promises.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 7, 2022 4:09 PM

OP/r36, I appreciate your thoughts very much and agree with you ā€” the caller is inside the house, we are the shithole country, and we have no one to blame but ourselves.

We allowed both parties to be taken over by corporations, we allowed division and hatred, we allowed the destruction of public education, we allowed police violence, we allowed it all. Democracy is a fragile thing. Why do you think there is a war in Ukraine? The Ukrainians understand that it just gets protected at all costs. I am hoping the war is waking up more Americans to what is happening right here.

by Anonymousreply 43November 7, 2022 4:13 PM

I'll set up a GoSendMe page for you OP

by Anonymousreply 44November 7, 2022 4:14 PM

OP R36

I hear you and I feel for your plight. Iā€™ve been saying this for years, thereā€™s a fundamental problem with a plural democracy. Sometimes Iā€™m in the majority, sometimes Iā€™m not. Thereā€™s an ebb and flow to it, while the vast middle trudges toward a better future.

Americans just donā€™t understand that theyā€™d be way better off if they just voted how [bold]I[/bold] want them to vote, every time.

Maybe Iā€™ll go to your country. It sounds like a beautiful utopia. I notice you havenā€™t mentioned, where is it again?

by Anonymousreply 45November 7, 2022 4:36 PM

r45 kudos, bravo

by Anonymousreply 46November 7, 2022 5:02 PM

@r36, " Iā€™m actually not a citizen of the USA just one hell of a good taxpayer paying "

If you earn money here you pay taxes here, that's the way it works in most every country. In response to the rest of your eloquent comment... Don't let the screen door hit you where the good lord split you šŸ˜ 

by Anonymousreply 47November 7, 2022 5:04 PM

R43

[quote] we are the shithole country

What is an example of [italic]not[/italic] a shithole country, in your estimation?

[quote] we allowed division and hatred

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s an unfortunate instinct in humans, everywhere, since the beginning of our story

[quote] we allowed the destruction of public education

Which year was pre-destruction, so I have a base of reference for what we destroyed?

[quote] Why do you think there is a war in Ukraine?

Because a foreign aggressor attacked them

[quote] Ukrainians understand that it just gets protected at all costs

Except the ones who learned Spanish and left

[quote] I am hoping the war is waking up more Americans to what is happening right here

I think most Americans understand that a foreign aggressor can attack us

by Anonymousreply 48November 7, 2022 5:54 PM

America has never been attacked by a foreign aggressor so people have no idea what it is like to be invaded.

by Anonymousreply 49November 7, 2022 9:00 PM

Revolutionary War, War if 1812, Pearl Harbor, 9/11

You are a deranged fucking moron

by Anonymousreply 50November 7, 2022 9:11 PM

Pish. One offs. Nothing like the American aggression and years long wars in Iraq and Vietnam.

by Anonymousreply 51November 7, 2022 9:44 PM

[quote] Have you considered that you may be living in ā€œShithole countryā€ yourselves.

Not really, but people like you do make me question it...

by Anonymousreply 52November 8, 2022 12:21 AM

[quote] Gay Trump supporting Republicans don't make sense.

Well, to be fair, I'm sure there are many, many things that don't make sense to you.

by Anonymousreply 53November 8, 2022 12:23 AM

Or as a great bard put it, There are many more things in this universe than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Something like that.

by Anonymousreply 54November 8, 2022 2:39 AM

OP is Amy Schumer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 2, 2022 6:43 AM

We're just relieved that Lens didn't stick to her promise to move here last time.

by Anonymousreply 56December 2, 2022 6:53 AM

Relax bitch. He's done. Do you live in a constant state of paranoia over this? Learning Spanish is cool though.

by Anonymousreply 57December 2, 2022 7:01 AM

*posting from Slovenia about a local primary*

by Anonymousreply 58December 2, 2022 7:04 AM

Smart OP. You should leave also if DeSantis wins or the rethugs control either chamber.

by Anonymousreply 59December 2, 2022 7:32 AM

OP And before you leave try and see if you can charge Trump rent for all the time he's lived in your head rent free.

by Anonymousreply 60December 2, 2022 9:02 PM

Wins where? At the dog track?

by Anonymousreply 61December 2, 2022 9:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!