Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SCOTUS Tells La Bitch Graham "Too Bad Slut, You Gotta Haul Your Ass To Atlanta"

Heh heh heh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 4, 2022 12:09 AM

YOU WILL BE QUESTIONED, HO!

by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2022 6:50 PM

Time for a minuscule particle of goodness in human nature

by Anonymousreply 2November 1, 2022 7:03 PM

I wished this had been delivered to her with a vicious face slapping by Brown Jackson or Sotomayor.

by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2022 7:05 PM

Demoralized people are now at 0 after advancing past negative 1

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2022 7:05 PM

So, maybe there is hope the SCOTUS will do the right thing with the Trump tax filing.

by Anonymousreply 5November 1, 2022 7:08 PM

Hopes dashed on that one, r5.

by Anonymousreply 6November 1, 2022 7:09 PM

Obviously Ms. Lindseybelle didn't give a good enough blow job/rim job to her big black massur, Clarence Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 7November 1, 2022 7:11 PM

This cowardly c*nt will plead the 5th. Trump has too much on him for Miss Linz to speak the truth.

by Anonymousreply 8November 1, 2022 7:15 PM

Sorry Lindz, Kavanaugh wasn’t impressed by your rimming skills.

by Anonymousreply 9November 1, 2022 7:18 PM

I strongly suspect that the Georgia prosecutors already have a great deal of information regarding the efforts of La Senatrice and her cohorts to overturn the election results. The Georgia election officials seemed to catch on right away that they were about to get played by tRump & Co. So, they recorded a lot of these conversations and kept meticulous notes. Ms. Lindz may plead the Fifth Amendment all she wants, but in the end it may not matter much.

by Anonymousreply 10November 1, 2022 7:49 PM

Eat shit, bitch!!!

by Anonymousreply 11November 1, 2022 7:53 PM

And heah ah fought fo that black... niggah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 1, 2022 8:04 PM

Aww, poor little Trump lapdog isn't having a good day. Lil' cunt is probably knee deep in G&T's right about now. Maybe he'll have an accident.

by Anonymousreply 13November 1, 2022 9:23 PM

Oh, Miss Graham only takes a tall Mint Julep every evening, just at sundown. When she has a gentleman caller she ups her game to a champagne cocktail.

by Anonymousreply 14November 1, 2022 10:06 PM

There's just no reason to go to Atlanta since Swinging Richard's closed.

by Anonymousreply 15November 1, 2022 11:53 PM

I really REALLY fucking hate him.

by Anonymousreply 16November 1, 2022 11:55 PM

I'm sure her ass has already been all over Atlanta and half of Macon.

by Anonymousreply 17November 2, 2022 1:23 AM

You just know tRUMP will let that silly old kween hang out to dry. Donnie Depends will deny even knowing him.

Good.

by Anonymousreply 18November 2, 2022 1:27 AM

This silly old bitch will be a fall guy --just like Leaking Rudy will be-- if he doesn't wise up and cut a deal like Marky Meadows is rumored to have done.

I know you read here, Lindsey. You'd better dry out and call your damn lawyer. Trump and company will throw you to the wolves faster than that fat psycho in North Korea throws people to his dogs to get his nubbin hard.

by Anonymousreply 19November 2, 2022 1:44 AM

Salty tears of despair were cried:

"Mah gentleman caller just served me with a subpoena!"

by Anonymousreply 20November 2, 2022 2:29 AM

As a sitting Senatrice and fragile flower I will require a fainting couch to recline on during my testimony.

Also I will need a quantity of smelling salts and an attractive young man to hand them to me.

by Anonymousreply 21November 2, 2022 3:52 AM

You young hooligans think you're so clever...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 2, 2022 4:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 2, 2022 5:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 2, 2022 5:13 AM

All for Donald & his crusty, poopy ass. Donald will throw her under the bus and make her a fall guy. Then he’ll claim he hardly knew her.

by Anonymousreply 25November 3, 2022 1:23 AM

BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR 😤👗👠💅🏻

by Anonymousreply 26November 3, 2022 1:28 AM

I'm sure there are some suitably fancy drapes in the Senatrice's country manor.

by Anonymousreply 27November 3, 2022 1:58 AM

She has spunk; now I’m horny.

by Anonymousreply 28November 3, 2022 7:04 AM

[quote]I strongly suspect that the Georgia prosecutors already have a great deal of information regarding the efforts of La Senatrice and her cohorts to overturn the election results.

I think so too; she'll plead the 5th, but they've already got the goods on her. She's just postponing the inevitable

by Anonymousreply 29November 3, 2022 8:18 PM

That twat, I am told, has been around too many blocks for too long. That’s orange con’s piece loaned out to a old, one-time football player.

by Anonymousreply 30November 3, 2022 9:27 PM

Lock her up!

by Anonymousreply 31November 4, 2022 12:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!