Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Season 10 - St. Lucia

Chef Rachel is back.

Fraser is the first male Chief Stew.

There's an Eddie lookalike on the Deck Team.

And Captain Lee might be calling it quits!

Premieres Monday, November 21 on BRAVO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152December 20, 2022 8:13 PM

This one actually looks pretty good.

It's nice to see some new faces.

Don't Rock the Boat, baby!

by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2022 12:28 PM

St. Lucia seems otherworldly.

Like a cross between the Caribbean and the South Pacific.

What a gorgeous filming location.

by Anonymousreply 2November 1, 2022 12:45 PM

Capn Lee works my nerves. I'm watching Below Deck Med. Its dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2022 1:42 PM

I never watched BD Sailing Yacht because I thought it would be boring, but Bravo has been airing seasons two and three, and now I'm hooked!

It's very different from the other versions, because the Sailing Yacht is so different.

Also, the kind of people attracted to a Sailing Yacht are also different.

I love the Captain, Gary, Daisy, and Colin. And I totally understand why they were all cast for seasons three and four. They work well together, but they also bring some drama.

The other shows just have to find the right mix of people like BDSY, and they can get four or five good seasons out of that cast.

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2022 1:53 PM

I can't believe that Bravo brought back Gabrielle to BD Sailing Yacht.

Not only that, but she's going to be Chief Stew.

WTF??? The lady is a nutjob, and a horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 5November 2, 2022 2:08 AM

Gabbi, I love. But she has... Issues.

by Anonymousreply 6November 2, 2022 2:11 AM

Nobody in her season was sad to see her go, R6.

She picked fights with everyone.

Can you imagine what a nightmare she will be as Chief Stew on Season 4 of BD Sailing Yacht?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 2, 2022 2:19 AM

Gabbi was manipulated by that stringyhaired wench who pretended to be into Gary for screen time.

by Anonymousreply 8November 2, 2022 2:24 AM

[quote] Gabbi was manipulated by that stringyhaired wench who pretended to be into Gary for screen time.

But no one forced her to act like a sarcastic psycho cunt to Marcos, right?

She was always unnecessarily rude to him, and then cried and wondered why no one would speak to her.

What an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 9November 2, 2022 2:33 AM

Lee said on WWHL tonite that Fraser is an outstanding Chief Stew.

by Anonymousreply 10November 2, 2022 2:48 AM

[quote] Lee said on WWHL tonite that Fraser is an outstanding Chief Stew.

I like FRAZZAH. He's funny.

At least he has more personality than Josiah, and he's less annoying than Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 11November 2, 2022 2:51 AM

I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I was kind of sorry to see Eddie go. He's clueless, tone deaf and clearly doesn't get the kids, but I like the friendship he has with Lee.

Maybe Gabbi got her meds adjusted so she's able to handle the job; as she commented about *herself*, she's too old to be acting like, particularly being manipulated by that slutty 3rd stew. Though at least they didn't bring back Heather with her ratty extensions & "high standards." She was just too annoying.

by Anonymousreply 12November 7, 2022 7:00 PM

Captain Lee should retire. He let Kate get away with murder and seemed quite nasty at times. He’s been eclipsed by Jason as Stud of the Sea and Glen is a sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 13November 7, 2022 7:08 PM

[quote] Why Eddie Lucas Will Never Return to Below Deck

Eddie Lucas appeared on multiple seasons of Below Deck, and fans were missing him from season 10. He revealed the real reason he will not return.

Eddie Lucas made his debut on Below Deck season 1 and appeared in several later seasons, but he will not be making a return to the franchise anytime soon or maybe ever. The deckhand worked his way up the ranks to become a bosun and later the first officer on the Bravo series. The Baltimore native still spends his time on charter boats and yachts, but he revealed multiple reasons for leaving the franchise behind forever.

Eddie became a fan favorite after his multiple-season run on Below Deck, but he did make some questionable choices on the show. Many fans remember Eddie's infamous boatmance with third stew Rocky Dakota during Below Deck season 3, despite having a girlfriend back home. The pair hid their fling for most of the season before it was confirmed in the season finale. Their laundry room trysts were one of the highlights of the season, but Eddie matured before coming back for Below Deck season 8.

Eddie's final appearance was on Below Deck season 9, and he made it clear he will not return next season or likely ever. Eddie and Captain Lee Rosbach developed a strong working relationship, and many fans were disappointed they would not get to see that again. Eddie started last season with Captain Sean Meagher, and fans quickly missed the dynamic between him and Captain Lee. There does not appear to be any ill-will between Eddie and Lee, but he does have issues with Bravo and the show.

Many Below Deck fans were surprised to learn that Eddie was not asked back to Below Deck. Since he became a fan favorite and was a familiar face, viewers didn't expect this from the network. After publicly exposing Bravo for not paying the Below Deck cast members enough, he will likely not get invited back in the future. Eddie said during an interview with The New York Post that the cast gets paid the lowest amount compared to other Bravo shows. Another reason why Eddie may have not been asked back is for how he treated his Below Deck co-star Rayna Lindsey. He dismissed her when she revealed chief stew Heather Chase said a racial slur in front of her. Eddie went on to say that former Below Deck deckhand Rayna said a slur while she was on the boat, which she denied.

Eddie added that he was frustrated by the Below Deck to pay and later compared it to what the Real Housewives get. He added that they should get more compensation since they are actually working while also creating drama that makes it entertaining. Now, Eddie is focused on building his life in Maryland after recently announcing that he bought a house. Even though he is not on Below Deck season 10, he did not completely shut the door on returning, though his negative comments about the network may force him to stay away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2022 6:28 AM

[quote] Below Deck’s Eddie Lucas Confirms He Was ‘Not Invited Back’ for Season 10

Saying goodbye, again. After confirming that he won’t be joining Captain Lee for season 10, Below Deck’s Eddie Lucas questioned his Bravo paychecks on his way out.

“I was not invited back to do another season,” Lucas, 37, told the New York Post on Wednesday, May 11. “I actually didn’t even get a phone call from them saying they hired someone else — which kind of goes to show what the production entails. Everyone on Below Deck is expendable.”

The former bosun also reflected on his issues with how the Below Deck cast was paid for their work. “There is somebody monetizing off of the show, but it’s definitely not us,” he claimed. “Below Deck — regardless of it being the most popular show on Bravo — we are the lowest-paid cast members.”

The Bravo personality continued: “While we do get paid better than a normal yachtie, of course, we are still not getting paid what people like the Housewives are making, which is a little frustrating, because they’re not really working — they’re just going out to dinner and fighting.”

Lucas noted in the interview that despite his frustrations, he would be willing to return to Below Deck in the future.

The first officer’s surprising departure comes after he joined Captain Lee, 71, for seasons 8 and 9. He was previously a cast member on the hit reality series from 2013 to 2015.

In August 2020, Executive producer Courtland Cox weighed in on Lucas’ ability to offer support to his boss with his onscreen return. That same year, Captain Lee revealed that his only child passed away.

“On the heels of this incredibly awful tragedy that Lee and Mary Anne suffered to be able to have someone familiar like Eddie come back, when he has been like a son to Lee, it got magnified into this kind of amazing but awful coincidence,” Cox said during an interview with Vanity Fair at the time. “While you’re seeing what Lee went through and seeing what Eddie meant to him, it really puts it in perspective how you’re making a TV show with real human stakes.”

Things took a shocking turn during season 9 when Lucas got caught in the middle when chief stew Heather Chase used the N-word on screen. During a crew night out, Chase, 27, made headlines for saying the word in a conversation with Rayna Lindsey. Even though the newcomer apologized, the topic was brought up again throughout the season.

Lucas, who was told about the incident by Lindsey, denied that he would “brush racism under the rug” after seemingly not addressing the situation on screen. “I mean, I was told on numerous occasions to not talk about it and not bring it up anymore,” he claimed during a virtual YourEncore event in December 2021. “It was actually a really good conversation that we were having. And it’s just gotten spun into something different.”

Earlier this year, Lucas and Lindsey raised eyebrows when the deckhand claimed that her superior tried to silence her concerns. During the reunion episode in February, Lindsey accused the Maryland native of falsely claiming she said a homophobic slur in an attempt to stop her from discussing her issues while filming.

Lucas, for his part, said that he couldn’t recall what they discussed but noted that he was trying to point out to Lindsey that she was also engaging in offensive behavior. At the time, host Andy Cohen clarified that Bravo had no footage of Lindsey saying a slur.

Us Weekly has reached out to Bravo for comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2022 6:34 AM

I really hate Rayna.

She is the absolute fucking WORST cast member of Below Deck.

Fucking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2022 6:35 AM

I had a big crush on Eddie. He’s the kind of boss you’d have that give you conflicting feeling of big brother admiration and also romantic attraction.

I can’t stand Lee. He seems like a nasty prick and he’s the laziest of all the other boat captains. You see the captains on other franchises helping out the deck crew. Never Lee. Just sulking in his cabin. His folksy sayings are getting scripted and forced.

I liked Sailing Yacht 2 a lot but 3 bored me to tears. I also find Daisy grating and women being obsessed with bland Gary is becoming really tedious. This is probably my least favorite spin-off.

Rachel imploded gloriously on Twitter earlier this year and started a fight exposing production so I think her final year should be compelling.

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2022 6:59 AM

R17, I think that the Original Below Deck is going to have a major overhaul..

From the preview of this season, it looks like Lee has health problems and he will probably retire.

Rachel went out in a blaze of glory, and probably won't return, either.

by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2022 7:12 AM

[quote]At least he has more personality than Josiah, and he's less annoying than Kyle.

And at least he actually works, unlike Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2022 7:21 AM

Kyle did a great job serving the guests, R19. I’m not automatically believing Natalya’s version of events just because she was angry and vocal about it. She gave off bad vibes so she wasn’t suited for service. He was earning their tips. She can clean off a few extra plates.

by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2022 7:28 AM

St. Lucia is by far my favorite Caribbean island.

by Anonymousreply 21November 20, 2022 7:57 AM

I’m surprised Bravo didn’t bring Rayna back as bosun this season. Kyle was too comfortable with the guests and didn’t want to do anything else. He was obsessed with being second stew. I can see how some people would find him charming while others thought he was just plain obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 22November 20, 2022 12:46 PM

Yay! Loved Fraser! So happy to see him back, and in the role he was born to do: chief stew! Hopefully there won't be a straight tease like last season to fuck up his work ethic.

by Anonymousreply 23November 20, 2022 1:29 PM

[quote]I’m surprised Bravo didn’t bring Rayna back as bosun this season.

I vaguely recall that she blew a bunch of shit not just at the cast, but at the producers too for making her look like "an angry black woman." She's probably too toxic even for Bravo standards.

by Anonymousreply 24November 20, 2022 3:39 PM

Most jobs, especially in service, have at least one Rayna. And of course she won’t take accountability for how she acted. It’s always someone else’s fault. If she didn’t have a camera on her, she would’ve stopped working completely, pushed the work on everyone else while acting like a rude bitch the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 25November 20, 2022 4:33 PM

[quote] I vaguely recall that she blew a bunch of shit not just at the cast, but at the producers too for making her look like "an angry black woman."

But ya' are, Blanche.

Ya' ARE an ABW. And a lazy one, too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2022 4:45 PM

R25 LSA called her out on it. LSA is mostly a forum of black women, so that says something. Of course some posters believed what she said about producers being racist etc, but many said she blew up because of her own bad behavior. They made no excuses for it. She ruined it all by herself. I'm glad she's not back. Can't stand people like that, people who act badly yet blame everyone but themselves. Are some of the producers racist? Well, we don't know. Does it change anything about her bad behvior? NO. She needs to take accountability, and stop playing the victim.

by Anonymousreply 27November 20, 2022 4:52 PM

Kyle and Nat used dildos as decorative props on more than one occasion.

Terrible people.

by Anonymousreply 28November 20, 2022 4:57 PM

Based on coming attractions for the season I’m guessing Lee doesn’t finish out the season. As for the crew, the guys are cute and the girls are psycho. Should be a fun season.

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2022 2:15 AM

Was there any cute guy who was open to hooking up with Fraser, R29?

by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2022 3:05 AM

Watching the first episode now. The good news: Fraser is chief stew! Also, the guys on the boat are all good looking and Raachel is back and I love her food. The bad news: not enough men and too many women! We have what... like 4 men and 6 or 7 women onboard? Why does this ALWAYS happen? I prefer to have more men than women onboard. I guess the producers figure there will be more drama with women? Also, what's up with the stew/deck woman? Does she have two roles? It's so weird. Is this really needed? It's the first time someone has been both a deckhand and a stew.

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2022 2:20 PM

R29 That must be why they hired SO. MANY. WOMEN. The men to women ratio is horrendous. Also, about Lee: I swear some insider said that Sandy will take over and she will be the captain on both the original BD and Med.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2022 2:24 PM

I love the banter between Fraser and Rachel. I love seeing them together again. They have great chemistry and get along great.

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2022 2:27 PM

The bosun isn't drop dead gorgeous, but he's cute in a nerdy way. Ben is cute. The Cossta Rican is ok, not ugly but not gorgeous. Fraser is looking good, as usual! Wish we had more guys. Unfortunately we have too many women.

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2022 2:35 PM

Rachel got her own room!

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2022 2:36 PM

R35 She deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2022 2:38 PM

Lee and Sandy both need to step down. Glenn, Jason and Kerry are all very popular with audiences while Sandy has faded into the background and Lee seems to be aging quickly but not willing to let go.

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2022 3:01 PM

R37 Did you not see the season preview? Lee is on his way out. He has to retire because he needs to take care of himself. His head is still in yachting, his heart is still in yachting, but he can't continue because his body is not cooperating.

by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2022 3:16 PM

The blond girl has a trrible attitude and is rude. She will probably get fired soon. PS: what's wrong with all the southern Americans on Below Deck? Kyle from Texas lasted 3 episodes on Adventure before getting fired because of his bullying and nasty attitude. Now we have a southern blond girl with a nasty attitude from Mississippi on the origibal Below Deck.

by Anonymousreply 39November 22, 2022 4:24 PM

Captain Lee looked awful in the previews.

He can barely walk! He needed a cane, and his leg kept giving out. Does anyone know what's wrong with him?

I remember two seasons before this one, he fell in the shower and broke two ribs. I thought it was strange back then, but now it seems that he was suffering from this for a while now.

Instead of replacing him with Sandy, why not just find a new Captain? I'd like to see some new blood.

Also, I remember now why Fraser was so amusing last season. He talks to himself!! And under his breath. What he says out loud to people, isn't nearly as funny as what he says quietly, where no one else can hear.

But he hustles like no other Chief Stew before him. Fraser is literally running around the ship, to get things done.

His conversation with the guests about Mormonism was hilarious. They were telling him that they are all gay former Mormons, and he said he didn't know what that was. Are there no Mormons in the UK?

by Anonymousreply 40November 22, 2022 4:28 PM

R40 No, mormons aren't a thing here in northern Europe. Well, not here in Norway at least. I assume it's the same in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 41November 22, 2022 4:33 PM

Having a gay stew or a gay deckhand is actually brilliant from a business point of view. The gay charter guests loved Kyle. And I can tell these gay charter guests love Fraser.

by Anonymousreply 42November 22, 2022 4:43 PM

I can't stand that bitchy blonde stew but she was right when she said it felt like the dinner was 3 stars instead of 5 stars. No wine was poured etc. Fraser fucked up. It was the first dinner so hopefully he will improve.

by Anonymousreply 43November 22, 2022 4:46 PM

Fraser looks like a bundle of nerves.

He must never eat, sleep, or drink anything.

No wonder he's so thin.

by Anonymousreply 44November 24, 2022 4:08 AM

What’s with the 40 year old swinger bosun Jack Tripper? Who cuts his hair like that?

by Anonymousreply 45November 25, 2022 11:44 AM

Oh, and the Pete Burns stew? WTF? This cast is, uh, interesting.

by Anonymousreply 46November 25, 2022 11:49 AM

I started binging this show, I have never really paid much attention to it, but I watched Below Deck Med for the passive aggressive warfare between Sandy and Hannah.

Two things:

1.) Captain Lee is 1000 times more likable than Sandy.

2.) All of these shows are a foot fetishist’s wet dream. Nothing but sexy men barefoot or in flip flops.

by Anonymousreply 47November 27, 2022 6:00 PM

I have a feeling Lee is going to exit very early in the season which should make things interesting. BD is always full of surprises. He’s obviously recovered nicely and looked great at BravoCon but it hurts just looking at him in the premiere episode. Also, he’ll be on WWHL tomorrow night.

by Anonymousreply 48November 27, 2022 6:28 PM

I like Frazier but he is a nervous type

by Anonymousreply 49November 27, 2022 6:36 PM

That charter guest is obnoxious.

He's stupid, and clumsy, and way too drunk to handle.

I think he's autistic or something.

by Anonymousreply 50November 28, 2022 8:21 AM

The whole cast is attractive this season.

Bosun Ross is sexy as fuck. Too bad he seems very very straight.

I like the Costa Rican guy too. He looks like he might be open to sexual fluidity. He has a nice body too.

The Australian guy looks like he might have some Aboriginal background.

Reading upthread, I thought I'd dislike the Mississippi girl, but she seems cool. The other girls are just hating on her.

Fraser is just a bundle of nerves and anxiety. He makes ME anxious, just watching him.

I hope Captain Lee's replacement is fun. I'd love to see another Captain Jayson.

by Anonymousreply 51November 28, 2022 8:28 AM

I'd love to hear a full-length version of "Rock the Boat" used in the trailer.

I used to hate that song, until I heard it here.

by Anonymousreply 52November 28, 2022 6:48 PM

New episode tonight.

by Anonymousreply 53November 28, 2022 10:48 PM

Camille is a lazy twat who thinks she’s on vacation. The guests left a fabulous tip. Lee will be gone soon.

by Anonymousreply 54November 29, 2022 1:24 AM

[quote] Lee will be gone soon

From the yacht, or from this world?

by Anonymousreply 55November 29, 2022 2:34 AM

[quote] The guests left a fabulous tip

Seriously?

From the previews, it looked like they were pissed off about luggage or something.

by Anonymousreply 56November 29, 2022 4:54 AM

$25,000 tip. $2,100 per person

by Anonymousreply 57November 29, 2022 12:11 PM

Camille is THE worst. Rude, lazy and unprofessional. She won't last long. I suspect she will be fired soon.

by Anonymousreply 58November 29, 2022 4:32 PM

Is the Costa Rican gay? He was ogling Ben when he was shirtless. Am I the only one who picked up on it? Or am I imagining things?

by Anonymousreply 59November 29, 2022 4:34 PM

Fraser is adorable and needs a good hard pounding to calm his uptight ass down.

by Anonymousreply 60November 29, 2022 4:54 PM

The guests actually seemed very sweet. I'm not surprised they tipped well. Same with the gays on the previous season of Below Deck Med. They tipped well too.

by Anonymousreply 61November 29, 2022 5:10 PM

R60 I love Fraser but he seems frazzled, like he's biting over more than he can chew. I blame his shit stews, or well... stew. Camille is horrible. Also, I wonder if Fraser can be mean enough. He even said he was too nice and didn't come down hard enough on his stews on his last boat. Like, that shirt swapping was en embarrassement. Camille needed a talking to. Will be interesting to see how he will tell her to get her shit together. As I said, the blame is not entirely on Fraser, but he is in charge, so he is responsible. The first few charters are always a mess though, so I expect him to improve. If not he could always fire that useless Camille.

by Anonymousreply 62November 29, 2022 5:17 PM

Good for Rachel to pick up on that rotten fish. We wouldn't want to accidentally give the guests food poison.

by Anonymousreply 63November 29, 2022 5:18 PM

Captain Lee cannot leave fast enough for me......lazy old prick is the Joe Biden of yachting.

by Anonymousreply 64November 29, 2022 5:43 PM

Lol at the Costa Rican guy making sex sounds while working out. It was hot though... moaning like crazy😏🤤

by Anonymousreply 65November 29, 2022 5:44 PM

The sound bath is a cool off shore excursion, pair that with a massage, bliss

by Anonymousreply 66November 29, 2022 5:45 PM

Watching BD Adventure made me realize Kerry is better with guests than Lee. Captain Lee is just corteous with guests becaus he has to. He doesn't make an effort. He's nice, but he doesn't really seem to care about getting to know the guests. He doesn't offer anything of himself. Kerry on BD Adventure is the exact opposite. He is funny, sweet and he offers a lot of himself. He actually looks like he cares about the guests and want to get to know them, even the rude and obnoxious ones like the last charter.

by Anonymousreply 67November 29, 2022 5:49 PM

Tonite Kerry helps the injured chef prepare a meal on BDA. Can you imagine Lee doing that? Lee’s little quips are getting tiresome. They sound scripted.

by Anonymousreply 68November 29, 2022 5:52 PM

Ha! Next weeks sneak peak included a clip of a guest pulling hair extensions out of another guests head, looks like a lot of unnecessary drama. Very funny.

by Anonymousreply 69November 29, 2022 6:50 PM

[quote] I love Fraser but he seems frazzled, like he's biting over more than he can chew. I blame his shit stews, or well... stew.

I think you all are missing a key element of this new yacht- it's HUGE!!

Nearly 200 meters.

That's the largest yacht of any season ever. Which means they've given Fraser a very hard job. Almost like they have set him up to fail. (Probably why they chose a gay man as Chief Stew, and not a woman. They didn't want to make life hard for her.)

It's harder to clean, harder to stock, and overall, harder to get around.

There's an extra floor, for fuck's sake!

That's why this cast is larger, also. First time ever that there's a Stew/Deckhand.

Poor Fraser. And even with this huge job, Captain Lee still sang his praises.

by Anonymousreply 70November 29, 2022 7:01 PM

R70 That's a very good point. I agree that Fraser probably got the job because it's a huge yacht. They set him up to fail. We all know bravo hates gays and pocs. Even despite all that Lee still seemed happy with him. I think he knows Fraser is good at his job and this is just typical starter fuck ups. I think he also suspects some of the fuck ups might be due to useless stews, not Fraser's fault. I did however laugh when he called all the female doctors in the next episode nurses. I was like gurl... you done fuck up. His face was literally 😬

by Anonymousreply 71November 29, 2022 7:16 PM

I like Fraser & I don't mean to imply that he isn't good at his job, but I enjoyed him the most when he was rolling his eyes & muttering under his breath about the weird, pretension, badly styled Heather. Being HBIC only highlights his nervous & high strung tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 72November 29, 2022 8:35 PM

Heather is irksome

by Anonymousreply 73November 29, 2022 8:53 PM

[quote] I enjoyed him the most when he was rolling his eyes & muttering under his breath

He still does that, and I love it!

Fraser is so high-strung, but he doesn't come across as bitchy. He sucks it up, and continues to do his job.

On the surface, he looks like a bitchy gay. But really, he's not.

For all of the glamorous high-end photos on his Instagram, he's actually very down-to-earth.

Fraser is easy to get along with, and a hard worker. That's why I love him.

And you can tell that no one is harder on Fraser, than Fraser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 29, 2022 9:45 PM

Fraser has a six-pack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 29, 2022 9:47 PM

I had no idea he was such a thirsty bitch! I like him but more and more of these people are just chasing fame and not real yachties such as Camille.

by Anonymousreply 76November 29, 2022 9:56 PM

Why do you say that, R76? What makes Fraser thirsty?

His Instagram looks like everybody else's Instagram.

At least his has nice photos.

by Anonymousreply 77November 29, 2022 10:02 PM

[quote]For all of the glamorous high-end photos on his Instagram, he's actually very down-to-earth.

I'll give him this: he's willing to admit when he's wrong or something is his fault. Not some weird masochist demanding everything is perfect, but a sense of self-awareness that so many of these people don't have (which is surprising, since surely they watch the show). His willingness to own his shit makes him endearing, even if you do feel he's judging you.

by Anonymousreply 78November 29, 2022 10:32 PM

People on Reddit said there was a boner visible during the episode. I figured you queens would let me know who it came from and when it appeared in the episode. I was bored to tears by this new cast and spent most of the episode on my phone.

TIA.

by Anonymousreply 79November 30, 2022 5:28 AM

R79 I haven’t seen the episode yet but the gays on the excellent and hilarious Watch What Crappens podcast mentioned that Ben popped a boner.

by Anonymousreply 80November 30, 2022 7:07 AM

Thanks, R80. I used to like that podcast but Ben has gotten way too performative. Him doing the fake “I don’t know what the big deal was” about the grown black guy having a tantrum over how his pancakes tasted was when I unsubscribed.

If you’re gonna do a podcast making fun of ridiculous people on Bravo, you make fun of every ridiculous person, not just the white ones to pander to the most uptight and humorless listeners. It’s a comedy podcast for Christ’s sake. He just seems like a spineless nitwit.

Ronnie is pretty funny though.

by Anonymousreply 81November 30, 2022 7:21 AM

^ I LOVE Watch What Crappens, especially the queen who does Shannon Beador.

by Anonymousreply 82November 30, 2022 8:22 AM

Yup, there’s a boner. And the camera zooms right in on it.

by Anonymousreply 83November 30, 2022 11:17 AM

R83 Yes, the one deck hand with the long hair (not the Costa Rican); I can't remember his name.

He's in a Speedo and that lazy whore Camille gives him a lap dance and grinds up on him. Afterward, they show his boner bulging in his Speedo.

by Anonymousreply 84November 30, 2022 1:51 PM

R59 I kind of got the feeling Tony may be gay, too. Did you see when Ben asked him which girls he liked, Tony said, "You know, I'm focusing on my job. I haven't noticed anybody." Uh-huh.

Tony does have a great body. He's not that cute, though, and he really needs to do something with that hair.

by Anonymousreply 85November 30, 2022 1:54 PM

Camille is the one I'm going to love to hate this season. She's a lazy, entitled bitch with bad eyebrows and a bad bleach job.

The other one who bugs me is Hayley. God, that hair is a rat's nest. Her bit about her masturbating to pictures of herself was, like, "Uh. Okay. If you get off on overweight women with really bad skin."

by Anonymousreply 86November 30, 2022 1:56 PM

God, I can't wait for Captain Lee to be put out to pasture.

All he does is grouse, complain, and throw out tired, overused one-liners that only he thinks are funny and original.

by Anonymousreply 87November 30, 2022 1:58 PM

R85 I agree. When he said he wasn't into any of the girls on the boat I was like sure. Truth be told the girls aren't the prettiest ever (not like Natalya and Natasha last season), but Alissa and Camille are objectively attractive. The fact that he's not into any of them made me wonder.

And yes, he's a bit of a butter head. His body is amazing but his face is only average/ok and he is way too old for that haircut. He has to be at least mid-30s. He talked about his dad getting sick back in 2011 and from the pic they showed I could tell he was already an adult back then.

by Anonymousreply 88November 30, 2022 2:07 PM

I want the potential gay deckhand to hook up with Fraser. He is way too wind up, he needs to get laid.

by Anonymousreply 89November 30, 2022 2:08 PM

R88 I don't think Camille is attractive at all. She looks plasticine and trashy. Her lazy ass work ethic and cunty personality don't help, either.

by Anonymousreply 90November 30, 2022 2:10 PM

When Camille said she once dated a famous NFL player, I knew then and there she was a trashy gold digger looking for an easy ticket to ride. She's only on this show to get her 15 minutes of fame and hopefully snag a rich guy. She obviously has no interest in actually working.

by Anonymousreply 91November 30, 2022 2:11 PM

R86 Literally. She talks A LOT about sex and getting laid and I was like... wow... you're getting laid? I'm surprised she's getting anything at all, let alone a lot. Where does she get her confidence? She said she loved her body and hair. I was like... neither is that great. Her hair is A LOT, it's a mess. And she isn't skinny, though she has curves I guess, and big boobs. Guys today love that. I know it's mean, but why would you work in the service industry with a face like that? Her skin is terrible. Looks like she has a scar on her chin? And before you call me a bully or whatever, I'm ugly myself. I would NEVER want to work in the service industry as I have terrible skin and acne scars myself. The service industry is for pretty people, not uglies like myself. Hayley seems nice, and good at her job, but her constant sex talk is annoying and her confidence is mind boggling. She doesn't belong in the service industry. Sorry, just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 92November 30, 2022 2:15 PM

R90 True. If it turns out Tony is straight after all I think he's more into women who have a good personality. I don't see him chasing after a woman just because she might be pretty, he's not Ben. It might be that he's not attracted to any of the women onboard because of their personalities. Lets be fair, they all have horrible personalities. Hayley: too loud and too much sex talk, Alissa: too bossy, Camille: lazy and rude. The only two women I can stand are Rachel and the female deckhand. She seems ok.

by Anonymousreply 93November 30, 2022 2:22 PM

R90 Objectively I think she's pretty. Not drop dead gorgeous, but pretty. Definitely the prettiest onboard, not that she has much competition, lol (sorry, that was mean, it's just my opinion). But yes, her personality is horrible. Judging by appearance only though she is deffo the prettiest girl onboard.

by Anonymousreply 94November 30, 2022 2:24 PM

R93 I do think Tony is focused on learning his job. He seems very dedicated and very grounded and not as susceptible to distraction by a pair of tits as most guys are.

by Anonymousreply 95November 30, 2022 2:25 PM

R92 There's confidence, which is admirable, then there's delusional narcissism, which is embarrassing. Hayley fits into the latter category

by Anonymousreply 96November 30, 2022 2:26 PM

I wonder if Tony is bi or sexually fluid? Or is he gay? Or are we all wrong and he's straight? I swear he was ogling Ben and my gaydar is rarely wrong. I hope he makes a move on Fraser who desperately needs to get laid. He's way too uptight.

by Anonymousreply 97November 30, 2022 2:27 PM

R96 I totally agree. Maybe it's just because I'm way too hard on myself, but her confidence is just so weird. Like... who does she think she is? She's not that great.

by Anonymousreply 98November 30, 2022 2:28 PM

R95 Yes, he seems to actually care about his job, and it's obvious with him sucking up to Lee. I think he wants to climb the ladder, it's admirable. It's good that he doesn't get distracted by a pair of tits like other deckhands would.

by Anonymousreply 99November 30, 2022 2:30 PM

I saw the boner after the Camille girl performed a lapdance on her victim, the camera zoomed in on it and I burst out laughing.

So inappropriate. 😂

by Anonymousreply 100November 30, 2022 4:41 PM

R81 I adore both Ben and Ronnie! They're both so quick-witted, talented and brutal, and I love their housewives impressions, especially the Salt Lake City loons. Their podcast is the only way I follow Bravo content these days. (but I might tune in to see this boner everyone is talking about.)

by Anonymousreply 101December 1, 2022 3:57 AM

I think that both Tony and Fraser want Ross.

Ross is the hottest guy on the yacht, but he's only into pussy.

I don't think that Tony and Fraser want each other.

Trust me, if Fraser saw an opportunity for a hook up, he'd take it.

He zoomed in on Jake last season, and got some action with a "straight" guy.

However, no one is flirting with him this season.

Just as well, though. He has too much fucking work to do!

Btw, I wonder if something went on with Ross later in the season?

I checked his Instagram, and it's set to Private, which is unusual for a cast member at the beginning of the season.

I think that Bravo forces them to open an Instagram account and to promote the show, so it's strange that he's not sharing with anyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 1, 2022 3:57 PM

No. Podcasts.

by Anonymousreply 103December 1, 2022 7:14 PM

Can someone please make a new thread for BD Adventure? It has been paywalled😭

by Anonymousreply 104December 2, 2022 4:26 PM

I saw the boner everyone was talking about and it was underwhelming. Basically a half chub tucked tight. It’s not reworth watching the episode to see but if you do, it’s in the last ten minutes.

Can’t wait for Lee to leave. After watching the spin offs with Captain who actually help their crew, his perpetually angry attitude and insufferably lazy work ethic are played out. Good riddance. He can get secretly wasted at home instead of his state room.

by Anonymousreply 105December 2, 2022 6:54 PM

R105 = Dry Drunk Captain Shandy

by Anonymousreply 106December 2, 2022 6:58 PM

NO SANDY I HATE THAT DYKE

by Anonymousreply 107December 2, 2022 7:00 PM

R105 I also am looking forward to Lee's departure. He sees himself as some kind of great leader because he's nasty and likes to intimidate people. That's not leadership. That's tyranny.

He never lends a hand to help out. He insulates himself in his little helm capsule, and it's clear he has no interest in engaging with the guests. It practically kills him when he has to sit down to dinner with them.

by Anonymousreply 108December 2, 2022 7:06 PM

Lee enabled bully Kate who was a horrendous manager.

by Anonymousreply 109December 2, 2022 7:48 PM

I really enjoyed the episode. Made me laugh

by Anonymousreply 110December 2, 2022 7:51 PM

I loathe Camille. Does she think she’s on vacation?

by Anonymousreply 111December 6, 2022 1:59 AM

Looks like Lee will be checking out next week (based on coming attractions).

by Anonymousreply 112December 6, 2022 2:00 AM

Really enjoyed the episode.

by Anonymousreply 113December 7, 2022 4:22 PM

We need a new thread for Adventure.

by Anonymousreply 114December 7, 2022 5:27 PM

R113 Same. It was one of the better episodes.

by Anonymousreply 115December 7, 2022 5:28 PM

R108 You need to watch Adventure. Captain Kerry is the exact opposite. He is warm, open, funny, sweet, always lends a hand and loves spending time with the guests.

by Anonymousreply 116December 7, 2022 5:29 PM

I feel like Fraser stepped up this episode. He didn't seem as stressed and confused as he was the previous charters.

by Anonymousreply 117December 7, 2022 5:32 PM

There is a thread for Below Deck Adventure. I would link if I knew how.

by Anonymousreply 118December 7, 2022 5:34 PM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 7, 2022 5:38 PM

What's with all the lazy ass stews and the "You're not my boss" crap......do your job!

by Anonymousreply 120December 7, 2022 7:23 PM

Camille is lazy but Alissa is a micromanager and on a power trip. She would drive me insane.

by Anonymousreply 121December 7, 2022 7:44 PM

Cammy is there to get extra wide ass airtime not work

by Anonymousreply 122December 7, 2022 8:40 PM

R118, the link at R119 is paywalled.

Here's one that was just started.

Link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 7, 2022 11:31 PM

I wonder who the new Captain will be. Alyssa was a cunt tonite. Fraser looked so skinny without his shirt. Ross is a douche. So glad Rachel ratted out Camille to Fraser. NOW he's concerned.

by Anonymousreply 124December 13, 2022 1:42 AM

Almost thought we'd see another Ben Boner tonight after that snuggle sesh! Camille is just the worst. The scene where they're docking says it all.

by Anonymousreply 125December 13, 2022 2:49 AM

[quote] Fraser looked so skinny without his shirt

That's on television (which adds 10 pounds).

Can you imagine what he looks like in person?

Scary!

by Anonymousreply 126December 13, 2022 5:25 AM

Camille makes BD history as the laziest stew AND the laziest deckhand.

by Anonymousreply 127December 13, 2022 12:20 PM

^ Lazier than Raygan from this past BDM?

by Anonymousreply 128December 13, 2022 12:22 PM

Raygan was lazy but also clueless. Camille is lazy and calculating.

by Anonymousreply 129December 13, 2022 12:38 PM

I laughed out loud this week when Captain Goddammit Lee said, "When you get on this boat, you leave your ego on the dock." He's the biggest egomaniac on the high seas! He walks around and does basically nothing, all the while hiding behind his title.

I'm so glad to see him leaving. It would be funny if they brought in Cap'N Shandy to replace him.

by Anonymousreply 130December 14, 2022 1:58 PM

Fraser and Ross should do what they can to fire that lazy ass cunt Camille.

by Anonymousreply 131December 14, 2022 1:59 PM

Cam is there to spread wide arsed drama and potentially attract another baller. She's going nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 132December 14, 2022 2:00 PM

Ben thinks his body is better than it really is. I mean, it's okay, but he needs to work out more to tighten it up. He's always taking his shirt off, thinking he's some kind of sex god.

Nah.

by Anonymousreply 133December 14, 2022 2:02 PM

I watched two episodes of this show while trapped in a dentist's chair.

What's the fuckin' point? Young people who do as little work as possible, screw each other's brains out below deck, and have mumbled conversations with the polo-wearing captain about which crew members are the lamest?

by Anonymousreply 134December 14, 2022 2:02 PM

Captain Lee has been eclipsed by Glen, Jason and Kerry who are all hands on leaders and don't think they're above it all.

by Anonymousreply 135December 14, 2022 2:33 PM

Yes! R134

by Anonymousreply 136December 14, 2022 3:36 PM

After Kate left, Lee seemed to lose interest in the show, and it’s accelerated since his som died.

NO SANDY AS CAPTAIN, I would rather have Eddie, or Glen, or that weird micromanager who was captain for 2 epsiodes that annoyed Eddie a few seasons ago, than that evil lesbian.

Except for cutie Frasier, the men this season are fug.

by Anonymousreply 137December 14, 2022 4:58 PM

I doubt it will be Eddie since he's done with the show. I'd love to see the micromanager back because he would drive Fraser crazy. Ross is cute and looks like 70s teen idol Bobby Sherman. Lee and Kate had a weird relationship and she would not have gotten away with the shit she pulled under another captain. Her post BD career has failed miserably and now she's pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 138December 14, 2022 6:04 PM

The love triangles are boring. This week's episode was less enjoyable than the previous week because of the huge push to create love triangles. Boring.

by Anonymousreply 139December 14, 2022 10:34 PM

"God damnit!

by Anonymousreply 140December 14, 2022 10:39 PM

Capn Lee? Im not a fan.

by Anonymousreply 141December 14, 2022 11:06 PM

Does anyone have any spoilers re: if Camille gets canned? I can't stand this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 142December 15, 2022 1:25 AM

Hey! The only Cap'n I know wears a big blue hat and graces a very special red box at the supermarket!

Who the fuck is this Lee idiot?

by Anonymousreply 143December 15, 2022 1:37 AM

The show highlights nothing about St.Lucia, a Caribbean island and a destination for vacationers. Everything is focused on a phony love triangle, a lost opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 144December 15, 2022 2:55 PM

R144 They made sure to highlight the name of the restaurant the crew ate at, though.

by Anonymousreply 145December 15, 2022 2:56 PM

Lame, r145. Missed opportunity

by Anonymousreply 146December 15, 2022 2:57 PM

I guess we'll find out who Lee's replacement is tonite. Amazed it didn't leak early. BD is very good at keeping secrets.

by Anonymousreply 147December 19, 2022 11:40 PM

Damn! Sandy is gonna break Camille!!!!! Love it!

by Anonymousreply 148December 20, 2022 1:01 AM

Captain Shandy here.

Shumbody get me a shtiff drink!

by Anonymousreply 149December 20, 2022 1:21 AM

Ok watching Sandy fuck that lazy cunt Camille up is entertaining

by Anonymousreply 150December 20, 2022 4:40 AM

Lee said in an interview that he does make it back before the end of the season.

by Anonymousreply 151December 20, 2022 2:39 PM

No. Spoilers.

by Anonymousreply 152December 20, 2022 8:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!