Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celestial Treasonings: Treason Thread #57

Continue talking about the Orange Man, Putin, Miss Lindz, and all the gang

by Anonymousreply 600December 9, 2022 11:57 PM

Chuck Grassley is so old, he was a draft dodger for Vietnam AND the Korean War. Extended deferrments.

by Anonymousreply 1October 30, 2022 6:08 PM

Thanks, OP. Lin to previous thread for reference

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 30, 2022 6:09 PM

It will never cease to baffle me how you can listen to something like this and then vote for...the alternative.

So many on the other side screech like zoo animals and cause division instead of digging in to the issue for the betterment of all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 30, 2022 6:28 PM

tRump and his ilk just love to wallow in their stupidity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 30, 2022 6:29 PM

[quote]So many on the other side screech like zoo animals and cause division instead of digging in to the issue for the betterment of all.

That's the selling point for their supporters. They are filled with rage and resentment, and want their politicians to reflect that.

by Anonymousreply 5October 30, 2022 6:31 PM

We're not filled with rage YOU STUPID COMMIE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6October 30, 2022 6:32 PM

Were is FCI?! We want some news!!

by Anonymousreply 7October 30, 2022 7:54 PM

Thank you OP! ❤️

by Anonymousreply 8October 30, 2022 8:06 PM

And a fine title OP!

by Anonymousreply 9October 30, 2022 8:10 PM

JFC what is Garland waiting for? Dump is a metastasizing cancer on the body politic.

by Anonymousreply 10October 30, 2022 9:11 PM

After the midterms, r10.

by Anonymousreply 11October 30, 2022 9:12 PM

Whoopi rips into Lady Lindzebelle, calling her defense of Herschel Walker “Ignorant as Hell”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 30, 2022 10:42 PM

Paul Ryan Trashes Trump And Says He Won't Be 2024 Nominee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 30, 2022 10:47 PM

Threatening MAGA rhetoric being spewed at a Pennsylvania campaign rally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 30, 2022 11:03 PM

^ what does he have against Lindz?

by Anonymousreply 15October 30, 2022 11:27 PM

^During the 2016 campaign, LG was a prominent Trump critic. The day of the Jan. 06 Capitol riot, LG gave an intoxicated “Count me out, I’m done” speech but flipped back to being a DJT sycophant a couple of days later. Also, many far-right political figures disdain LG regarding perceptions of his sexual orientation though he has long advocated and voted against rights.. Some MAGAs see LG as part of the “establishment” Republicans who will sometimes work with Democrats on certain legislation and confirmations.

by Anonymousreply 16October 30, 2022 11:58 PM

^voted against LGBT rights.

by Anonymousreply 17October 31, 2022 12:02 AM

Ignore polls.

by Anonymousreply 18October 31, 2022 3:12 AM

I have been, r18.

by Anonymousreply 19October 31, 2022 3:40 AM

We should make new Treason threads when they hit 300 replies because they are locked around 250 every single time. Especially right now, with the elections coming up and all the treason the Repugs will be fomenting across the country.

by Anonymousreply 20October 31, 2022 4:33 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree. I find that threads become painfully slow at about the 400th post.

by Anonymousreply 21October 31, 2022 6:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 31, 2022 11:21 AM

File the damn indictments, Garland. Allowing DJT & his cohorts more time to create trouble is disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 23October 31, 2022 1:17 PM

Log Cabin Republicans are...

...um...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 31, 2022 3:36 PM

Agree with R20 heartily.

I want FCI to post. I miss him.

by Anonymousreply 25October 31, 2022 4:07 PM

Deadline Approaches For Trump Team To Turn Over Documents

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 31, 2022 6:15 PM

R20 & r21 A lot of us have asked for that yet it never happens. I don’t know why. It makes sense to create a new thread when these get locked.

by Anonymousreply 27October 31, 2022 10:49 PM

Lindzebelle yaps everywhere except before a Georgia grand jury. See video about Walker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 1, 2022 12:23 AM

^ That was awesome

by Anonymousreply 29November 1, 2022 12:51 AM

Trump's taxes; fed charges for Paul Pelosi attacker; Officer Dunn testifies at Oath Keepers trial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 1, 2022 2:57 AM

[quote]’all this crazy crap’

Lindsey still exhibits her potty mouth. A charming, refined southern lady, she is not. The media continues to be enchanted with her. Fox is garbage featuring this daily mess with zero tough questions and the absence of countering messaging or challenging views.

by Anonymousreply 31November 1, 2022 10:04 AM

Rep. Eric Swalwell

[quote] The husband of one of your colleagues is being treated in an ICU right now and this is your response? To mock his attack? When you were raising your son, did you ever tell him to laugh at the pain of others? Or did you teach him better? This is disgusting. Delete it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 1, 2022 1:45 PM

#hypochristian, #kickherinthecunt

by Anonymousreply 33November 1, 2022 2:01 PM

When Dems win the majority in the House and Senate, is there a strong chance they'll impeach some of the more corrupt SCOTUS members? They've gotten well out of hand. Especially Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 34November 1, 2022 3:01 PM

So bizarre that any woman vote GOP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 1, 2022 5:02 PM

Re R32

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 1, 2022 5:40 PM

John Roberts delays handing over Trump’s tax returns to Congress

Clarence Thomas temporarily blocked Graham’s testimony helping him run out the clock

Amy Coney Barrett just got a $2 million book deal

Kavanaugh was never vetted by the FBI

& they wonder why we don’t trust them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 1, 2022 6:00 PM

One of the responses to the tweet r32 linked to. This one made me chuckle:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 1, 2022 6:34 PM

Miss Lindsey must testify!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 1, 2022 6:49 PM

[quote]The order also said Graham is free to litigate further over which issues are off-limits.

From the article in r39. That’s an indication Miss Lindsey will use this to pursue more delays.

by Anonymousreply 40November 1, 2022 7:02 PM

I read that as [quote]Miss Lindsey will use this purse for more delays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 2, 2022 2:43 AM

Dump's lawyers targeted Clarence Thomas to help in their attempted coup:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 2, 2022 4:51 PM

Country Over Party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 2, 2022 4:55 PM

[quote]BREAKING: KASH PATEL HAS BEEN GRANTED LIMITED USE IMMUNITY AND WILL TESTIFY BEFORE THE GRAND JURY IN THE DOCUMENTS CASE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 3, 2022 12:17 AM

I guess he doesn't have motorcycle boots. Well...it's a look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 3, 2022 12:37 AM

R45, looks more like a member of the Village People than a tough guy

by Anonymousreply 46November 3, 2022 1:42 AM

I can't get over the stupid cowboy boots.

by Anonymousreply 47November 3, 2022 1:58 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 3, 2022 8:32 AM

Former President Donald Trump asked a Florida court on Wednesday to shield his revocable trust from New York Attorney General Letitia James, who has filed a $250 million civil lawsuit against Trump and his family.

Trump, when he became president, put his ownership of the Trump Organization into the revocable trust that he is now trying to shield from the attorney general’s lawsuit.

In a 41-page civil lawsuit laden with familiar grievances, the former president accused James of "intimidation and harassment" and of making repeated "attempts to steal, destroy or control all things Trump," including the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust that contains his private estate plan, and decisions about the disposition of his assets upon death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 3, 2022 5:45 PM

^FABULOSA! Merely by sending in his typical bullshit documents to the Court, Shitler has proclaimed to the world that he knows well and good that Tish will be able to seize EVERY fucking penny in that goddamned trust, once his liability is established in the case. Trump filing this suit also puts the Trustee(s) on formal notice that *any* attempt on the part of ANYONE to fiddle with those assets in the meantime will subject the offending parties to criminal and civil liability. Great news.

by Anonymousreply 50November 3, 2022 5:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 3, 2022 8:52 PM

Mike Lee vows to "phase out" Social Security

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 3, 2022 11:25 PM

[quote]I'm in NY state court this morning, where the AG here is trying to stop the Trump Org from shifting assets to avoid her massive $250m lawsuit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 3, 2022 11:40 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^

How the fuck is this N O T the straw that breaks all voting Republicans back?!

by Anonymousreply 54November 3, 2022 11:58 PM

R54’s comment was meant for R52’s post

by Anonymousreply 55November 4, 2022 12:00 AM

[quote] The report's table of contents — which includes references to Hunter Biden, school boards, pro-life facilities and churches, and Facebook — and its release just days before the midterm elections, underscores the highly political nature of the investigation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 4, 2022 12:35 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 4, 2022 12:47 AM

She was so wonderful in Annie.

by Anonymousreply 58November 4, 2022 2:22 AM

Mystery solved: why did Lindsey G, a senator from South Carolina, urge Raffensperger to toss out lawfully cast ballots in GEORGIA? Because emergency appeals out of Georgia are handled by Clarence Thomas, & Trump’s lawyers saw Thomas as their best shot at overturning the election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 4, 2022 3:58 AM

I didn't think politicians were allowed to release the type of stuff at R56 right before an election?

by Anonymousreply 60November 4, 2022 4:35 PM

Trumpublicans do whatever the fuck they want, R60.

And they mostly get away with it but scream about how they're being persecuted when they don't.

by Anonymousreply 61November 4, 2022 5:19 PM

Deranged lunatic or Chaos agent...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 4, 2022 5:34 PM

Oh, joy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 4, 2022 5:37 PM

If he announces, his grift ends.

He will have to start reporting any donations to the FEC. While that may not be a big deterrent, it will certainly bring MORE scrutiny from Miss Tish James and who ever gets put in charge of watching the organization books.

Orange will no longer be able to move money around from his campaign to his “business”. Plus, it won’t stop him from being held accountable in NY, GA or for espionage.

by Anonymousreply 64November 4, 2022 6:12 PM

[quote]If he announces, his grift ends.

You mean like it ended in 2016?

by Anonymousreply 65November 4, 2022 6:41 PM

Thank you, Mr. Colbert...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 4, 2022 6:50 PM

R64, where have you been for the last 7 years? He doesn't follow the law. Never has. And, he never pays a price. No consequences, ever.

by Anonymousreply 67November 4, 2022 8:13 PM

The reason he'll announce is because he thinks the DoJ is going to indict him after the election. He'll play the "but I'm a presidential candidate" card and try to get the Supreme Court to overrule DoJ. And, if he gets a Repug Congress to go along, too, that's enough for him to go for it. If nothing else, it will be just more delay, delay, delay.

by Anonymousreply 68November 4, 2022 8:15 PM

Dan Crenshaw admits that pro-Trump lawmakers knew the election wasn't stolen, they lied to rile people up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 4, 2022 8:17 PM

I'm always surprised by the voluntary gullibility of the Right. It's like they just love to be lied to and used. They should all be forced to wear "Kick Me!" signs at all times.

by Anonymousreply 70November 4, 2022 8:25 PM

Ladybugs tweets & tweets. Says nothing about appearing before the grand jury in Georgia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 4, 2022 8:36 PM

Kari Lake: a really dangerous candidate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 4, 2022 9:03 PM

The DOJ should indict Dump the minute he announces. Dueling press conferences would be nice.

by Anonymousreply 73November 4, 2022 9:10 PM

If GQP gets the House, they’ll be investigating the Jan. 06 Committee, the DoJ, Hunter Biden furiously, and pursue an impeachment of Joe Biden, The party is corrupt to the core. Kevin McCarthy shows he is dumb, controlled, and unethical. Most of rest lack scruples.

by Anonymousreply 74November 4, 2022 10:04 PM

Liberal Redneck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 4, 2022 10:17 PM

Andrew Joseph Duffer on The Lady Bug Bill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 4, 2022 10:31 PM

I truly may be wish casting, but I have a strong gut feeling that this unprecedented (and frankly pathetic) posturing the weekend prior to the election is based on knowledge that they need a Hail Mary.

They are such unscrupulous hacks that if they actually thought they were going to win they would proceed more ruthlessly. Using The Hill and CNN to set a tone is scary but less aggressive as they have shown their asses to be previously.

by Anonymousreply 77November 5, 2022 1:34 AM

Link for R77

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 5, 2022 1:34 AM

Get her more smelling salts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 5, 2022 12:40 PM

One lie.

A lot of hyperbole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 5, 2022 1:26 PM

...what they accuse us of...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 5, 2022 1:27 PM

CNN’s promotion of a horse-race is giving massive attention to Republicans candidates that were behind in the polls or were slipping.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Dana Bash soon in a MAGA hat.

That network has taken a right turn. They are back to having more panels with GQP talking heads. They’ll have someone black predominantly offering the “Democrat” view or a woman unseasoned in politics.

Maybe CNN will dust off Jeffrey Lord and bring him back.

by Anonymousreply 82November 5, 2022 1:53 PM

Jeffrey Lord is gonna need a lot more than a mere dusting.

by Anonymousreply 83November 5, 2022 1:56 PM

Re: r80

MAGA crackpot is suspicious of someone telling the truth.

Integrity is such an alien concept to them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 5, 2022 2:16 PM

CNN is as unwatchable as OAN.

by Anonymousreply 85November 5, 2022 2:25 PM

Progressive activist calls out First Lady of Texas.

Turns out that "Free Speech" is expensive.

[quote] Then it got wild. A big donor who had invited Cecilia Abbott came up and berated me in front of a crowd for five minutes, even as virtually everyone else was so nice about it.

[quote] The donor said she was pulling her donations to the festival. And that I was therefore hurting kids.

[quote] I suggested that, since she was pulling her donations, she was the one deciding whether to hurt kids or not.

[quote] But she insisted I was hurting kids by giving a political speech.

[quote] She said one isn’t supposed to be political at galas and literacy events.

[quote] I said I’m always political.

[quote] I want to thank each and every Texan who came up to me afterward last night and said, No one does this in polite society in Texas, but we need to.

[quote] There were more than I can remember.

[quote] More aging white guys than I can count thanked me for standing up for women.

[quote] I know I put @texasbookfest in a hard spot, because they may lose donations for no fault of their own. To their credit, they never asked what I was going to say, and afterward told me that I did exactly what a writer is supposed to do.

[quote] Maybe pro-freedom donors will step in.

[quote] But there were several who suggested that, while I may not be wrong, I broke a code of civility. You don’t do this HERE. At a GALA.

[quote] I want to say clearly: I reject that code.

[quote] If you’re more offended by a speech than by the theft of fundamental rights from women, that’s on you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 5, 2022 7:29 PM

Now I finally understand why MTG and so many GOP are so onboard with Putin...

[quote] The scheme cut against decades of American policy promoting a free and united Ukraine, and a President Clinton would no doubt maintain, or perhaps even harden, that stance. But Trump was already suggesting that he would upend the diplomatic status quo; if elected, Kilimnik believed, Trump could help make the Mariupol plan a reality. First, though, he would have to win, an unlikely proposition at best. Which brought the men to the second prong of their agenda that evening — internal campaign polling data tracing a path through battleground states to victory. Manafort’s sharing of that information — the “eyes only” code guiding Trump’s strategy — would have been unremarkable if not for one important piece of Kilimnik’s biography: He was not simply a colleague; he was, U.S. officials would later assert, a Russian agent.

[quote] Their business concluded, the men left by separate routes to avoid detection, though they continued to text deep into the night, according to federal investigators. In the weeks that followed, operatives in Moscow and St. Petersburg would intensify their hacking and disinformation campaign to damage Clinton and help turn the election toward Trump, which would form the core of the scandal known as Russiagate. The Mariupol plan would become a footnote, all but forgotten. But what the plan offered on paper is essentially what Putin — on the dangerous defensive after a raft of strategic miscalculations and mounting battlefield losses — is now trying to seize through sham referendums and illegal annexation. And Mariupol is shorthand for the horrors of his war, an occupied city in ruins after months of siege, its hulking steelworks spectral and silenced, countless citizens buried in mass graves.

[quote] Putin’s assault on Ukraine and his attack on American democracy have until now been treated largely as two distinct story lines. Across the intervening years, Russia’s election meddling has been viewed essentially as a closed chapter in America’s political history — a perilous moment in which a foreign leader sought to set the United States against itself by exploiting and exacerbating its political divides.

[quote] Yet those two narratives came together that summer night at the Grand Havana Room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 5, 2022 8:08 PM

Daniel Dale. The CNN reporter from Canada that wrote the article at R80, looks as if he may be a Log Cabinette.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 5, 2022 9:16 PM

I would have guessed so too, R88.

But apparently only the dog is gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 5, 2022 9:21 PM

Come on, the man has no lips. Of course he's a republican.

by Anonymousreply 90November 5, 2022 9:49 PM

Having followed him for some time, I would bet that there's a stronger chance of Dale actually being gay (in spite of being married) than being a Republican (in spite of hot having any lips).

The GOP constantly attacks him and calls him a fraud while last week the White House quietly deleted what he flagged as a false claim. He really does seem to fact check both sides fairly...there's just so much more material abatable to him on one side than the other.

And that side is just so much more obnoxious about being called on their shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 5, 2022 10:10 PM

Just Austin...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 5, 2022 10:31 PM

R92, doing things like this suggests they’re not as confident as you think they would be.

by Anonymousreply 93November 5, 2022 11:08 PM

I just dropped off my ballot. It was sobering to realize that this is the most important election in my lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 94November 5, 2022 11:45 PM

Mailed in my ballot a couple weeks ago. Voted Fetterman, Shapiro, and a random write-in name to vote against my MAGA Congresscreature who is running unopposed

by Anonymousreply 95November 6, 2022 12:15 AM

Voted mail-in, absentee ballot several days ago.

by Anonymousreply 96November 6, 2022 12:37 AM

Quite a number of Republicans at various levels are running opposed. This should not be happening. Even if such positions are deemed safe GQP seats in red districts and states, Democrats need to field candidates for every state and federal legislative role and state-wide office. In a bunch of southern and western states, Democrats need to work harder on candidate recruitment. DNC and state Democratic officials ignore or write-off too much. It has to be built to win for the future.

by Anonymousreply 97November 6, 2022 1:01 AM

^running unopposed

by Anonymousreply 98November 6, 2022 1:04 AM

To be fair, a lot of Dems are running unopposed, too

by Anonymousreply 99November 6, 2022 1:05 AM

What r92 wrote is fucking bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 100November 6, 2022 2:08 AM

DOJ mulls over appointing a special counsel to investigate Trump's crimes. Why it's a bad idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 6, 2022 2:48 AM

That better be a fucking joke at this point, R101. What they should be considering is a firing squad.

And, what's been happening in the case where the special master was assigned by the corrupt Floriday judge? Haven't heard much on that front lately.

by Anonymousreply 102November 6, 2022 4:03 AM

R100 dear D’’shat; Blossom, Bubbles; and Buttercup, are not impressed with you.

by Anonymousreply 103November 6, 2022 11:14 AM

[quote]appointing a special counsel

Fuck that noise!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 6, 2022 4:00 PM

I could have sworn Daniel Dale's wife was just his roommate/BFF.

by Anonymousreply 105November 6, 2022 4:03 PM

[quote] Trump in recent months has repeatedly asked “how many” times Republicans plan to impeach the president if they take control of the House, the sources said. He has also, the sources said, asked about what they would do to impeach certain high-ranking Biden administration officials.

[quote] The former president’s question of “how many” times Republicans aim to impeach Biden may be connected to Trump’s own dubious record: He is the only American president to have been impeached twice

[...]

[quote] Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) this week vowed Republicans would impeach Biden and administration officials. “This will happen,” she wrote on Twitter, linking to an article about Biden’s impeachment. “Any GOP Member growing weak on this will sorely disappoint our country.”

[quote] In September, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) told Steve Bannon that Republicans should prioritize investigations and impeachment if they take the House. “If we don’t engage in impeachment inquiries to get the documents and the testimony and the information we need, then I believe that our voters will feel betrayed ...

[quote] Regardless of how top Republicans feel, the party’s voters are keen on impeachment. A University of Massachusetts Amherst poll this string found that more than two-thirds of Republican voters believe their party should use control of the House to impeach Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 7, 2022 12:43 PM

R106, yeah, that's a good strategy for bringing down inflation . . .

by Anonymousreply 107November 7, 2022 12:52 PM

Re: R106

[quote] When asked for comment, a McCarthy spokesman told CBS News, "The Steering Committee for the 118th Congress will decide committee assignments when the time is appropriate."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 7, 2022 1:32 PM

Obviously "something else" must be HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 7, 2022 1:42 PM

This is all for naught. Democrats will retain the House.

by Anonymousreply 110November 7, 2022 1:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 7, 2022 1:49 PM

^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112November 7, 2022 2:48 PM

Putin-linked businessman admits to interfering in US elections

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 7, 2022 5:10 PM

Shocked that BoBo might "underperform"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 7, 2022 9:32 PM

Herschel Walker is joined on the campaign trail by Pam Bondi, Tulsi Gabbard, Nikki Haley, and Miss Lindsey (who is almost constantly with him). That’s Herschel’s “A Team”? There are multiple reasons 🐞 Graham is chasing after Herschel.

[quote] Walker has been joined on the trail by an array of surrogates seeking to help energize Republican base voters. His guests Friday were former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, who served on the legal team for President Donald Trump's second impeachment trial; and former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who recently formally left the Democratic Party and is now a fixture on Fox News Channel and elsewhere in the conservative media sphere. Nikki Haley, the former South Carolina governor who was ambassador to the United Nations under Trump, joined Walker on Sunday, with Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., expected on Monday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 7, 2022 11:47 PM

Is Miss Lindz hoping that Herschel drunkenly wanders into her hotel room by accident one night or something? Is she dabbing her nether regions with violet water as a douche? Treasonous whore.

by Anonymousreply 116November 8, 2022 1:36 AM

Buckle up. Tomorrow is going to be crazy. We’ll know if our democracy will survive.

by Anonymousreply 117November 8, 2022 1:47 AM

Lindsay's always up for a one-on-one with the BBC.

by Anonymousreply 118November 8, 2022 1:49 AM

Please share your thoughts and any insider info, FCI!

by Anonymousreply 119November 8, 2022 1:56 AM

R119 There is no inside information on this election. It is chaos. This is the least predictable election probably ever. It will come down to voters 18-35. We need huge Election Day turnout from them.

I’m not going to lie- I’m very worried, though that’s natural with what is on the line.

by Anonymousreply 120November 8, 2022 2:03 AM

Thank you, r120/FCI. I'm just hoping Michael Moore is prescient again.

by Anonymousreply 121November 8, 2022 2:11 AM

R121 Same. There seems to be a lot of optimism on our side from those in the know like MM. Fingers crossed Democrats have huge wins, keep and expand Congress, and have some surprising victories.

by Anonymousreply 122November 8, 2022 2:33 AM

An acquaintance works for one of the DC agencies (not going further than that) and they’ve gone from Red Tsunami outlook to Dems take Senate and squeak by in the house. Start sending good energy and push everyone you know to vote!

by Anonymousreply 123November 8, 2022 6:49 AM

[quote] Is Miss Lindz hoping that Herschel drunkenly wanders into her hotel room by accident one night or something? Is she dabbing her nether regions with violet water as a douche? Treasonous whore.

R116 Having a suite in Mar-a-Lago & flying to hotel rooms constantly across the country, and frequently on international junkets, obviously she is not personally paying for all that opportunistic “fun”. Her complaints about federal expenditures need to start with her own sordid activities.

by Anonymousreply 124November 8, 2022 9:12 AM

If it were a just world, Pam Bondi would still be in jail.

by Anonymousreply 125November 8, 2022 10:54 AM

If it were a just world, Pam Bondi would never have been born.

by Anonymousreply 126November 8, 2022 11:06 AM

One of the readons MAGAts have been shouting from the rooftops “red tsunami” is that it’s a win either way. As even if they lose, they will declare “voter fraud” and feed off of this for some time they come.

It’s another one of their malevolent ploys.

by Anonymousreply 127November 8, 2022 1:16 PM

Dump threatens to smear DeSantis if he runs.

Insane mob boss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 8, 2022 10:31 PM

I'm sure he has De Santis blackmail material stashed away in the vault, along with the Macron blackmail material

by Anonymousreply 129November 8, 2022 10:42 PM

^That R.D. has cheated on his wife, has a wee-wee penis, is obese, done crookef stuff, espouses bullshit, and people have died? That’s you too, Donnie.

by Anonymousreply 130November 8, 2022 11:03 PM

^crooked

by Anonymousreply 131November 8, 2022 11:12 PM

bad night for Dump, gurls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 9, 2022 11:18 AM

from Fox News:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 9, 2022 11:32 AM

^Gloria in Excelsis, Deo.

by Anonymousreply 134November 9, 2022 11:34 AM

Big baby Trump blames MELANIA for his decision to back that loser Oz…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 9, 2022 3:53 PM

This is really the beginning of a glorious end for fat, sick Donnie, the party is going to start desperately breaking away from him and Mitch starts the death plan, he’s been waiting to unleash the kill shot. Hahaha!!

by Anonymousreply 136November 9, 2022 3:56 PM

Just as long as Daddy doesn't blame me r135!

by Anonymousreply 137November 9, 2022 4:10 PM

from your lips to God's ears, R136

by Anonymousreply 138November 9, 2022 4:48 PM

So what to people make of Scalise apparently challenging McCarthy of House Leader?

Surprised me. I'm thinking "My Kevin" McCarthy's leadership is danger, after today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139November 9, 2022 9:16 PM

What a night! Election night saw one of the best showing by a party in power, or the worst showing by a party out of power, in 100 years.

So much good news. Democrats did spectacularly. The wins they had weren’t supposed to happen by far. This was a wholesale rejection of maga and republicans. But everything was so close? It wasn’t supposed to be given history, the mood of the country, and so many other factors (real and many very fake). Yet, Democrats gained in many areas. Imagine if NY wasn’t fucked over with redistricting?

by Anonymousreply 140November 9, 2022 11:10 PM

R139, as long as it's not Gym Jordan

by Anonymousreply 141November 9, 2022 11:13 PM

FCI what happens if the House Republicans get a majority, but they are unable to agree on a leader?

by Anonymousreply 142November 9, 2022 11:27 PM

R142 Democrats can elect a leader without a majority. I don’t see how Republicans mess that up, but they could.

by Anonymousreply 143November 9, 2022 11:49 PM

I feel like picking the GOP Majority Leader is going to be like watching Larry, Darryl and Darryl performing Shakespeare.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144November 9, 2022 11:55 PM

Would be funny if MAGA turned on McCarthy

by Anonymousreply 145November 9, 2022 11:58 PM

Ya think, R145?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146November 10, 2022 12:05 AM

r146 - From Donna M:

[quote]Idk, I see Kevin McCarthy carefully positioning himself under the bus and begging Trump to approve he's far enough under.

by Anonymousreply 147November 10, 2022 12:34 AM

Ballot counting progress in Arizona:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148November 10, 2022 12:38 AM

I'm still having a hard time understanding how Abbott won Uvalde.

by Anonymousreply 149November 10, 2022 1:10 AM

Kevin McCarthy won’t last long as Speaker if he receives the role at all.

Scaliice would be a disruptive leader with his band of tea parties.

They may try Stefanik who will shift with the tides but is not a trusted or capable consensus builder, but an opportunistic, self-serving prop.

by Anonymousreply 150November 10, 2022 7:11 AM

Kevin, while Lá Senátrice is in the other chamber, you know what you gotta do.

by Anonymousreply 151November 10, 2022 7:19 AM

The Kevin McCarthy Gang will investigate and investigate but find nothing, because it was all valid and executed properly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152November 10, 2022 7:22 AM

Sux to be Kevin McCarthy and have Dump's shit all over your face.

by Anonymousreply 153November 10, 2022 10:25 AM

Lick it Kevin, lick it real good.

by Anonymousreply 154November 10, 2022 10:54 AM

Local news in Houston, especially KPRC, ran nonstop crime and inflation stories before the election. Today? It has been one whole hour and not one, yes let me repeat that, not one story on crime and one quick inflation story about credit card rates. An agenda to help republicans? THIS is just one example of the obstacles Democrats face.

by Anonymousreply 155November 10, 2022 11:05 AM

Exactly r155… and who’s to blame for that crime anyway? The state is run by Republicans! Maybe the Dems turn that around next time and take advantage of it somehow. Crime-ridden Republican-run state.

by Anonymousreply 156November 10, 2022 11:08 AM

^The Dems are too fucking disorganized to do anything to educate the public or promote themselves effectively. They seem to be clueless. The sources of the inflation we have right now are NOT mysterious, nor were they created under Biden's Presidency. And *whenever* the economy gets a little snarky, crime rates ALWAYS go up immediately, the reasons should be obvious. The Republicans have been harping about goddamned crime rates since the 1960s, it's just part of their typical thing: scare Whitey and you'll get their votes. Fear! Be Afraid! FEAR!! Why can't the Democrats DO SOMETHING to defeat the Republicans' moronic propaganda machine? The people in this country are just fucking sheep.

by Anonymousreply 157November 10, 2022 12:05 PM

Reminder that there are a whole lot of people in this country who are willing to suffer as long as people they don't like are forced to suffer more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158November 10, 2022 12:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 10, 2022 4:15 PM

When does Trump take the stand in R159's linked trial??

by Anonymousreply 160November 10, 2022 5:10 PM

Re: R158

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 10, 2022 6:24 PM

Not familiar with the guy you reference, R161. Thought it was a parody! Is it?!

If not, he is seriously CRAZY. If he’s given airtime to be taken seriously, there’s some really ill - mentally ill - enabling and mindset going on with Repubs.

by Anonymousreply 162November 10, 2022 6:30 PM

Where have you been the past six years, r162?

by Anonymousreply 163November 10, 2022 6:34 PM

Freitas ran several times here in VA.

I proudly voted against the low life mother fucker to make him a 3x loser.

by Anonymousreply 164November 10, 2022 6:38 PM

Even CPAC kicked Fuentes out. Fascist closet bottom.

by Anonymousreply 165November 10, 2022 6:44 PM

R162,

[quote] The funny thing about Benny is as much as he postures himself as someone who hates the elites, I used to see him at every upscale event. Every house party. Every office party. He was ubiquitous.

[quote] Benny is, again, I should add, a 36-year-old man who sounds like he is describing what he wants to do on Call of Duty. And he dresses like a guy who sprays Axe throughout the boy’s bathroom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166November 10, 2022 6:46 PM

^

[quote]The two sides of the Republican Civil War:

[quote]Side 1: People who want to give lip service to various bigots, militants,zealots to build a voting coalition to keep taxes and business regs light

[quote]Side 2: Real bigots, fascists, zealots tired of the fake ones.

by Anonymousreply 167November 10, 2022 6:52 PM

She sure loves meddling in other states elections. Nobody focuses on her home state that are the experts on targeted voter suppression & pre-fixed results.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168November 10, 2022 8:19 PM

I also fixed his campaign...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 10, 2022 11:58 PM

R169, that’s . . . intriguing. He doesn’t just claim that he “helped” DeSantis, he names the county, says he send in federal authorities from specific agencies, and, by the way, fixed the result for Rick Scott too. There’s enough to go on to actually fact-check this.

by Anonymousreply 170November 11, 2022 12:05 AM

And, r170, he's said he has something on DeSantis, so...

by Anonymousreply 171November 11, 2022 12:09 AM

Trump is taking down the GQP with him. McConnell knows Trump’s intentions. McCarthy is too dumb to handle it.

by Anonymousreply 172November 11, 2022 12:30 AM

I have box cutters in my backpack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173November 11, 2022 1:55 AM

Need to add Biggs, Miss Gym, Miss Marsha, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174November 11, 2022 8:43 AM

[quote]McCarthy is too dumb to handle it.

Well, 'My Kevin' is pregnant with Dump's spawn. You can't be just a little bit pregnant. You are, or you aren't.

by Anonymousreply 175November 11, 2022 10:53 AM

The nation’s most gerrymandered district.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 11, 2022 2:27 PM

Wonder what Frank Luntz and roommate Kevin McCarthy ‘pillow talk’ about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 11, 2022 2:32 PM

I beg to differ, R117

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178November 11, 2022 2:48 PM

^^^.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179November 11, 2022 2:49 PM

Junior Trump wants Jim Banks as House Speaker.

[quote] Trump Jr.'s antipathy toward Emmer stems from a combination of factors, both political and personal. As Politico detailed last week, Banks and Trump Jr. suspect Emmer greenlit an anonymous quote in a recent Daily Beast story questioning Banks' decision to hire Buckley Carlson — son of Fox News personality Tucker Carlson — as his office's communications director. Emmer's office has denied the allegation. Add to that the perception among MAGA figures that Emmer has been insufficiently deferential to the Trump team in his decision to certify the results of the 2020 presidential election, and by not involving the NRCC in the effort to oust longtime Trump foil Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wy.), and the conflict between the congressman and Don Jr. comes into sharper relief. While Trump, the elder Carlson, and allies like Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) have stood their ground both publicly and in private, Punchbowl's report that Don Jr. has begun actively reaching out to sympathetic lawmakers like Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) to whip support for Banks suggests that this fight between a party insider and an energized MAGA constituency has entered a new phase that will ultimately test the Trump camp's efficacy at swaying congressional Republicans on internal matters, even as the party as a whole struggles with whether — and how — to move past the Trumps at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180November 11, 2022 3:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 11, 2022 4:24 PM

Would be good if DJT stuck with rigged beauty pageants in Moscow and room service from pee pee girls, but not becoming a Putin asset.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 11, 2022 5:49 PM

I think once a Putin "asset," ALWAYS a Putin asset...

by Anonymousreply 183November 11, 2022 7:09 PM

Wannabe seditious twat and actual orange asshole licker Stefanik can't wait:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184November 11, 2022 9:17 PM

Never forget that Stefanik endorsed Carl Paladino, who praised Hitler. I hate that cow

by Anonymousreply 185November 11, 2022 10:26 PM

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Is Back In The Worst Way Possible

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186November 11, 2022 10:50 PM

Hard to imagine a best way for her to be back.

by Anonymousreply 187November 11, 2022 10:52 PM

The Huckabeast!

by Anonymousreply 188November 11, 2022 10:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189November 11, 2022 10:54 PM

She had an itchy cooter.

It happens, cupcake!

by Anonymousreply 190November 11, 2022 10:56 PM

[quote] Donald Trump filed suit Friday against the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, seeking to block the panel’s subpoena that required him to testify and hand over documents related to the effort to overturn the 2020 election.

But of course, after saying he’d be happy to testify for the 1/6 committee, the orange shitstain is trying to weasel out of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191November 12, 2022 1:47 AM

Indict him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192November 12, 2022 10:30 AM

Will Garland ruin Trump’s big announcement? Nawh, Merrick is a “don’t rock the boat” kind of guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 12, 2022 1:24 PM

Don't think it's been pointed out here yet, but on Thursday, 11/10: "A federal judge on Thursday fined *lawyers* for former president Donald Trump more than $66,000 and admonished them for filing frivolous and baseless claims in Trump’s defamation case against Hillary Clinton and her allies, stemming from the 2016 presidential election."

Four attorneys were assessed the fine, to be divided amongst them, including Trump's main atty now, Alina Habba. This was in connection with the lawsuit accusing Hilary Clinton and many others of having commissioned the "pee-pee dossier." The fine is a *punishment* against the ATTORNEYS for having filed claims in the law suit which they knew to be legally frivolous (i.e. knowingly untrue, aka lies, claims unsupported by ANY reasonable kind of evidence.). The order acts as a Judgment and the other side can use enforcement mechanisms (seizure and attachment of assets) to collect it, if it is not paid voluntarily, once the order becomes final (after 30 days, usually). The Judge's order states that the claims were, essentially, nothing more than political bullshit, with NOTHING to support them, just as what was going on in all of Trump's MANY lawsuits to overturn the last Presidential election. This kind of sanctions order *always* drives a hard wedge between an attorney and his client (Shitler). The attorney is basically being punished financially for signing onto lies put forward by his client, when the attorney should have known better. We'll see whether Donny will pony up and pay this for his attorneys (Not fucking likely). This is a not-so-subtle hint from the bench that the judge thinks Shitler's claim is a great big waste of the Court's time. GOOD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194November 12, 2022 2:03 PM

They already have the goods.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195November 12, 2022 2:09 PM

^Re the atty fine Order above, I should have made clear that the Court was not ruling that ALL the claims made were frivolous, only ones made against one particular defendant. The case continues, but one defendant will be presumably dismissed from the case. Still, for a Court to go to the extent of punishing attys in this way usually says a lot about what the Court thinks about what is going on in the whole case. And it will certainly "heat things up" between Shitler and his own lawyers. -R194

by Anonymousreply 196November 12, 2022 2:15 PM

"Donny, you're starting to STINK!! We don't want you coming around here NO MORE!!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197November 12, 2022 2:46 PM

^I KNEW this was going to happen. EAGERLY looking forwids to Shitler's big announcement this coming Tuesday that is indeed re-running for Prezidunt. I think it's going to help make certain that that drooling moron Hershey Walker stays out of our Senate. They are NOT going to allow Shitty to come campaign for him, and he is going to start throwing something stinky on the walls of his cage. It's gonna be wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 198November 12, 2022 3:01 PM

I can't wait to see the last remaining tether to snap on Dump's sanity. He's going to attack everyone and everything and really stink up Florida with dirty diapers.

by Anonymousreply 199November 12, 2022 3:32 PM

It's really quite simple: elections are ONLY 'free and fair' when Dump or Dump's ass-lickers win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 12, 2022 3:40 PM

A key point re R195, which is not mentioned in that linked story, is that the DOJ prosecutor who is handling those 2 government documents-related espionage cases was recently brought in to work on the DOJ's investigation of Trump and his "mis-handling" of Top Secret govt. documents. Having brought this atty in to work on the Trump case indicates very strongly that they are indeed on the verge of indicting Trump for sometime espionage-related. They have brought in the top attorney in that field to handle Trump's case.

by Anonymousreply 201November 12, 2022 3:54 PM

^Axios story on the counterintelligence atty at DOJ:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202November 12, 2022 3:57 PM

I hope Vinnie and Paul can be reached for comment!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203November 12, 2022 4:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204November 12, 2022 5:36 PM

^As a twitter commenter points out, very "I Dream of Jeannie." Well, they ARE getting married near Cape Canaveral.

by Anonymousreply 205November 12, 2022 5:43 PM

Pretty sure the trim on that getup is made from crinkled up aluminum foil. Belated Halloween costume?

by Anonymousreply 206November 12, 2022 5:45 PM

Why is there black elastic around the back? That makes it look even cheaper.

by Anonymousreply 207November 12, 2022 5:51 PM

That trim looks so...encrusted.

by Anonymousreply 208November 12, 2022 6:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209November 12, 2022 6:28 PM

^ I dream Of Bulimia

by Anonymousreply 210November 12, 2022 6:33 PM

AG Garland moving toward a prosecutorial decision on Trump's Mar-a-Lago classified documents crimes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211November 13, 2022 1:05 AM

We hear and hear and hear about the DOJ's movement on Trump -- but nothing ever moves.

by Anonymousreply 212November 13, 2022 10:42 AM

The midterms won't be over until after the run-off, r212.

by Anonymousreply 213November 13, 2022 7:53 PM

Garland, when pressed, will announce a movement about some aspect of the investigation; and the feds’ raid at Mar-a-Lago to find and secure classified documents, was a major part of that effort.

There has been plenty of time to have filed indictments and expand grand jury activity.

I’m not convinced Garland will prosecute DJT. It isn’t because of a lack of evidence. Jan. 06 and the theft of files, show immense known evidence.

Delays give DJT more time to play victim, generate flawed counter-arguments and lies, lobby public opinion, and generate more disruption.

by Anonymousreply 214November 13, 2022 8:01 PM

Homeland Security Admits To Creating Fake Terror Threats To Appease Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215November 13, 2022 10:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216November 14, 2022 4:33 AM

R216, Guilfoyle wore black to a wedding. Of course she did.

by Anonymousreply 217November 14, 2022 4:46 AM

Them bitches didn’t include me in the photo. They need to respect classy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218November 14, 2022 7:24 AM

Can you imagine Gulfoyle as your mom? Poor kid

by Anonymousreply 219November 14, 2022 9:18 AM

What the hell is Lara wearing? It appears to be see-through. And how does she eat with those sleeves?

by Anonymousreply 220November 14, 2022 11:52 AM

Miss Lindzebelle getting emotional and holding back crying over Herschel:

v v v v v

by Anonymousreply 221November 14, 2022 3:26 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222November 14, 2022 3:28 PM

Lá Sénatrice is trying to fool Fox audience voters. Black voters aren’t buying her crying game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223November 14, 2022 3:37 PM

IRS Asks Supreme Court To PLEASE Let Them Release Trump's Tax Returns

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224November 14, 2022 3:45 PM

The Supreme Court just ruled that Arizona GOP chair magat Kelli Ward's phone records must be turned over to the 1/6 committee. Thomas and Alito dissented. Ginni Thomas was in touch with AZ election-denier magats leading up to 1/6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225November 14, 2022 3:55 PM

Donald Trump's attorneys argued this week that he automatically designated government documents as personal property just by taking them to his home at Mar-a-Lago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226November 14, 2022 3:59 PM

^Trump committed a very serious crime. The only question is whether he will be prosecuted for it. That's all there is to it.

by Anonymousreply 227November 14, 2022 4:20 PM

His legal arguments about removing those documents are sheer buffoonery. A waste of the Court's time.

by Anonymousreply 228November 14, 2022 4:21 PM

For Trump, possession is 10/10ths of the law. Anything he steals automatically belongs to him.

by Anonymousreply 229November 14, 2022 4:30 PM

I hope Dump's attorneys get sanctioned, big time, for frivolous lawsuits.

And that Nazi cow Ginni Thomas deserves to pilloried in a public square.

by Anonymousreply 230November 14, 2022 4:37 PM

[quote]And that Nazi cow Ginni Thomas deserves to pilloried in a public square.

I have a better idea, r230.

by Anonymousreply 231November 14, 2022 4:40 PM

I've got a better one, too.

by Anonymousreply 232November 14, 2022 4:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233November 14, 2022 4:46 PM

^ 2 months to go until all of this investigation gets slammed shut by the rightwing nutjobs, right? It's a terrible shame to allow the investigation of all this corruption to be stopped like this.

by Anonymousreply 234November 14, 2022 4:52 PM

Wrong, r234. It doesn't affect the DOJ.

by Anonymousreply 235November 14, 2022 4:56 PM

Now why would Meadows, Ginni and a cadre of super villains want the GOP to delay their house/Senate leadership votes????

Couldn’t possibly have anything to do with the orange asshole’s announcement tomorrow? What do they have planned? I have an idea, but I’d like to hear your theories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236November 14, 2022 5:14 PM

R226, I see they're running with the "Sure, Jan" defense

by Anonymousreply 237November 14, 2022 6:05 PM

Rumor is Dump wants to be Speaker of the House. Can you imagine? And of course he has it in for McTurtle.

by Anonymousreply 238November 14, 2022 8:59 PM

Where would he live in D.C., r238? It wouldn't be free digs.

by Anonymousreply 239November 14, 2022 9:01 PM

^ Doesn't he own a hotel?

by Anonymousreply 240November 14, 2022 9:05 PM

R240, no, he sold it.

by Anonymousreply 241November 14, 2022 9:07 PM

Maybe he can room with Gym Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 242November 14, 2022 9:08 PM

[quote] Doesn't he own a hotel?

Funny you should mention that:

[quote] National Archives just released a report showing that Trump wasn’t just profiting off the Presidency, he was selling favor to the nations willing to be the highest bidders at his hotels—paying up to $10K/night—which included Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Turkey, and China.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243November 14, 2022 9:15 PM

Ann Coulter called him out early: his grift is permanent.

by Anonymousreply 244November 14, 2022 9:17 PM

Trump sold that hotel which tells me he is either deeply in need of cash or he doesn't think he will be President ever again. That hotel was a cash cow for him, I guess both could also be true, he needs the cash and doesn't believe he will ever be President again.

by Anonymousreply 245November 14, 2022 9:19 PM

The rumor is Trump wants to be House Speaker. He would need almost all GQP votes.

That job has a lot of policy work, requires much detail, negotiations, endless meetings and conferences. He wouldn’t be willing to do all the basic work. It would be constant turmoil.

Trump announced today he supports McCarthy.

by Anonymousreply 246November 14, 2022 10:06 PM

Well, if "My Kevin" gets its, it's kinda like Trump gets it.

by Anonymousreply 247November 14, 2022 10:09 PM

"WaPo: "Federal agents and prosecutors have come to believe former president Donald Trump’s motive for allegedly taking and keeping classified documents was largely his ego and a desire to hold on to the materials as trophies or mementos.

The analysis of Trump’s likely motive in allegedly keeping the documents is not, strictly speaking, an element of determining whether he or anyone around him committed a crime, or should be charged with one. Justice Department policy dictates that prosecutors file criminal charges in cases in which they believe a crime was committed and the evidence is strong enough to lead to a conviction that will hold up on appeal. But as a practical matter, motive is an important part of how prosecutors assess cases and decide whether to file criminal charges."

Translation: he'll once again get off scot free.

by Anonymousreply 248November 14, 2022 10:42 PM

The nature of some of those top secret documents is hardly of a trophy/memento nature, r248.

by Anonymousreply 249November 14, 2022 10:49 PM

The man is nuts. Lock him up.

by Anonymousreply 250November 14, 2022 10:52 PM

The media is now pushing that narrative that the keeping of classified documents was solely due to ego, not for their monetary value. Bullshit. And the media needs to push back on that. I’m looking at you Michael Schmidt.

by Anonymousreply 251November 14, 2022 10:57 PM

Everything is dollar signs to Dump.

by Anonymousreply 252November 14, 2022 11:04 PM

His motive is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 253November 14, 2022 11:06 PM

[quote]The nature of some of those top secret documents is hardly of a trophy/memento nature

From the article:

"That review has not found any apparent business advantage to the types of classified information in Trump’s possession, these people said. FBI interviews with witnesses so far, they said, also do not point to any nefarious effort by Trump to leverage, sell or use the government secrets. Instead, the former president seemed motivated by a more basic desire not to give up what he believed was his property, these people said."

by Anonymousreply 254November 14, 2022 11:06 PM

His motive is irrelevant for an obstruction of justice indictment, R253. But if the fucker sold any of these documents, we deserve to know it and Dump needs to be charged with it. Enough with the kid gloves.

by Anonymousreply 255November 14, 2022 11:11 PM

[quote]"That review has not found any apparent business advantage to the types of classified information in Trump’s possession, these people said. FBI interviews with witnesses so far, they said, also do not point to any nefarious effort by Trump to leverage, sell or use the government secrets. Instead, the former president seemed motivated by a more basic desire not to give up what he believed was his property, these people said."

Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256November 14, 2022 11:17 PM

Trump meant well. It was just a little boo-boo.

by Anonymousreply 257November 15, 2022 12:08 AM

[quote] That review has not found any apparent business advantage to the types of classified information in Trump’s possession

What about the ones that are missing? You know the ones he might have already sold to other countries.

by Anonymousreply 258November 15, 2022 1:51 AM

Here's to happy memories...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259November 15, 2022 1:06 PM

Someone on Foreign Affairs said, and I think it could well be true, that the Dems are in a quandary: they feel like they COULD get Donny convicted of the felonies associated with taking the documents, even if he only receives a slap on the wrist for taking them. Trump would then have a felony conviction, which would keep him from running for Prez again. The Dems WANT Trump to be able to run because it seems obvious enough that he will lose outright, if he is the Repuke nominee, OR (even better) he will run anyway and tear the R party in two. I know, I know, Foreign Affairs is a right-wing publication, but you gotta admit the ideas here have definitely wafted through some Dem strategists' minds by now.

by Anonymousreply 260November 15, 2022 1:09 PM

87 y.o. Charles Koch seeks bigger rich tax cuts, end of remaining corporate regulations, stop Medicaid expansion and no student loans bailouts.

He knows Trump can’t deliver that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261November 15, 2022 1:58 PM

[quote] Trump would then have a felony conviction, which would keep him from running for Prez again.

Not legally — felony conviction is not grounds for disqualification for a president. Public opinion might keep him out though.

by Anonymousreply 262November 15, 2022 2:15 PM

Trump needs Sedition/Espionage indictments and a 14th Amendment Sec.3 determination.

Then I can let go.

by Anonymousreply 263November 15, 2022 4:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264November 15, 2022 5:13 PM

If they aren't going to do much to Trump, does that mean that the Congresspeople that helped him get off too?

by Anonymousreply 265November 15, 2022 5:21 PM

Haha, Trump was planning to make his big announcement tonight flanked by all his successful Trump-endorsed newly-elected MAGA candidates. Womp womp…

by Anonymousreply 266November 15, 2022 5:43 PM

Damn if he’s only going to be flanked by Tiffany and Jr. that will be an enjoyable sight.

by Anonymousreply 267November 15, 2022 6:03 PM

I will be very interested to see if CNN and MSNBC carry the Trump announcement live, as they did so many of his appearances leading up to the 2016 election. If they don't, maybe we really have turned the page as a country.

I'm not holding my breath.

by Anonymousreply 268November 15, 2022 7:59 PM

CNN & MSNBC shouldn’t cover DJT’s shit announcement live. They’ll cover it for the ratings.

At this point, it is tiresome, offensive to sensibility, and is further enabling a crooked con man that has gone on way too long.

The person that should be speaking is Merrick Garland, announcing indictments. Garland has let all this drag on. This time next year, and the next year, we’ll still see zero indictments of DJT.

by Anonymousreply 269November 15, 2022 8:43 PM

I wouldn't bet on that, r269.

by Anonymousreply 270November 15, 2022 8:47 PM

Garland needs to step on the gas.

by Anonymousreply 271November 15, 2022 9:13 PM

Looney Lauea Loomer lashes MAGAt MTG!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272November 15, 2022 9:50 PM

hmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273November 15, 2022 10:19 PM

Can't wait for the Bat versus Turtle smackdown

by Anonymousreply 274November 15, 2022 11:54 PM

Cassidy Hutchinson & Mike Flynn to testify to Georgia grand jury about Trump's election crimes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275November 16, 2022 2:58 AM

MAGA life must still include Nestor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276November 16, 2022 9:59 AM

the GOP meltdown is ON

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277November 16, 2022 10:39 AM

R277, wow, they are leaking like sieves! That’s practically a full readout of the meeting. I wonder if it came from Cruz, who’s remarks are quoted directly (everyone else’s are given in a detailed summary).

by Anonymousreply 278November 16, 2022 11:47 AM

A much as McConnell is disdained for the sleazy packing of the Supreme Court and extreme partisanship, there are a group of Senators that are much worse.

Cruz, Hawley, both Johnsons, Rand Paul, Kennedy, Blackburn, Lankford, and a bunch of others, are much worse.

by Anonymousreply 279November 16, 2022 2:51 PM

Lankford always looks like a closeted bottom to me.

by Anonymousreply 280November 16, 2022 3:13 PM

another one bites the dust

ballot box POISON!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281November 16, 2022 4:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282November 16, 2022 4:40 PM

Trump Org Witness Infuriates Judge By Changing His Story To Protect Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283November 16, 2022 4:48 PM

Lankford was a preacher. Maybe he still preaches.

by Anonymousreply 284November 16, 2022 5:44 PM

[quote] The alleged victim said May decided to force himself on the victim in a bathroom stall at a bar and says May said to her at the bar: “I am 6′8″, white, it is all consensual.” According to the police report, he fled the area, and upon being detained he claimed he had no involvement at first, then claimed: “it was simply a hug.”

The winner of that House seat? His GOP mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285November 16, 2022 5:56 PM

R274, that’s just to distract from the fact that Bat Boy somehow managed to blow about a half BILLION DOLLARS on Senate races and did not flip ONE SEAT.

What happened to all that money? Pig faced Vance was begging his master Thiel for cash. Walker ran out of cash. So did Oz.

Rick Scott stole that money, same as he stole all that Medicare money in Florida. Since it was likely dirty $ anyway, nobody is going to complain to the FEC (not like they’d do anything anyway).

Never forget how much money Bat Boy stole FROM HIS OWN PARTY.

by Anonymousreply 286November 16, 2022 6:02 PM

^^.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287November 16, 2022 6:12 PM

Another Dump donor bails

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288November 16, 2022 9:15 PM

Ladybugs votes no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289November 16, 2022 9:46 PM

^ of course she did, the self-hating closeted alcoholic cunt

by Anonymousreply 290November 16, 2022 9:48 PM

Mike Pence says Congress has "no right" to his testimony

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291November 16, 2022 10:18 PM

He knows the new Congress will be sworn in long before the courts compel him.

by Anonymousreply 292November 16, 2022 10:19 PM

You don’t say Pence @ R291?? Trump thought YOU had no right to live.

by Anonymousreply 293November 16, 2022 10:26 PM

[quote]He knows the new Congress will be sworn in long before the courts compel him.

Neal Katyal said on MSNBC the other day that a Democratic Senate could take over the investigation or start their own.

by Anonymousreply 294November 16, 2022 10:31 PM

Well I doubt that happens, R294.

by Anonymousreply 295November 16, 2022 10:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296November 17, 2022 12:13 AM

Oh, man, I like that idea, R294.

by Anonymousreply 297November 17, 2022 1:27 AM

Peek a Boo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298November 17, 2022 10:21 AM

You will not leave me turd!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299November 17, 2022 11:10 AM

^ indeed

Mags Haberman wrote a piece in the NYT saying Dump isn't afraid 'to burn it all down' if he doesn't get what he wants. The GOP is in for a rough ride, and so are we until this insane megalomaniac is locked away.

by Anonymousreply 300November 17, 2022 11:14 AM

The brilliance of a GQP candidate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301November 17, 2022 11:14 AM

Please tell me he really, really said that!

by Anonymousreply 302November 17, 2022 11:19 AM

Recently, on the Upper East Side, in complete seriousness I heard someone say that Walker an Warnock are interchangeable so they were hoping for the one who at least was a great football player.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303November 17, 2022 11:39 AM

^^^Related

Matt Royer

Looking at what @GovernorVA deems appropriate in response to the CRT Craze:

- Removing MLK from the elementary curriculum

- Removing reference to Doug Wilder the first Black Governor, WHO IS STILL ALIVE

- Removing reference to John Mercer Langston, first Black VA Congressman

- Removing all technical edits from the 2020 African American History commission

- Refer to the Indigenous people of Virginia as America's First Immigrants

- Complex concepts like The Code of Hammurabi are required content for 1st grade

- The new standards removed the African civilization of Mali while expanding ancient European civilizations like Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece. Putting world history in a Eurocentric lens instead of an all inclusive global mindset which greatly limits overall understanding.

- The Fertile Crescent, Mesopotamia, and the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers are now required content for First Grade.

- Third Graders must learn about “Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Hippocrates, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Mark Antony," and other ancient Greeks, and Romans

- The rewrite of the proposed Standards is also full of historical errors and inaccuracies: “Explain the reasons for the relocation of Virginia’s capital from Jamestown to Williamsburg' as part of the Revolutionary war (when it was actually moved from Williamsburg to Richmond)

- Contributions from the Sikh and the Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) community have been almost completely eliminated

TL;DR Governor Youngkin would rather score points "defeating the nonexistent epidemic of teaching Critical Race Theory" than to teach Virginia students accurately and improve the test scores he complains about time and time again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304November 17, 2022 11:44 AM

[quote]Removing reference to Doug Wilder the first Black Governor, WHO IS STILL ALIVE

In all honesty, that is what that tired old coon deserves for campaigning for Youngkin and going on that racist Reid's morning show.

by Anonymousreply 305November 17, 2022 3:50 PM

Yet, another delay for Miz Lindz to testify before the grand jury in Atlanta.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306November 17, 2022 6:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307November 17, 2022 6:25 PM

[quote] Below are the Republicans who voted to advance the Respect for Marriage Act.

Roy Blunt (Missouri) Richard Burr (North Carolina) Shelley Capito (West Virginia) Susan Collins (Maine) Joni Ernst (Iowa) Cynthia Lummis (Wyoming) Lisa Murkowski (Alaska) Rob Portman (Ohio) Dan Sullivan (Alaska) Mitt Romney (Utah) Thom Thillis (North Carolina) Todd Young (Indiana)

(Queerty)

by Anonymousreply 308November 17, 2022 6:45 PM

Kind of hard for Miss Lindz to justify voting against this when Tillis, Ernst, Blunt, etc. didn't

by Anonymousreply 309November 17, 2022 7:27 PM

DJT owns Miss Lindz 100%. That kompromat DTJ has on LG would be shocking if revealed.

LG turned on McConnell. Those order cam from Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310November 17, 2022 8:00 PM

^orders came

by Anonymousreply 311November 17, 2022 8:01 PM

Miss Lindz is Dump's bitch, everyone knows that. What is she claiming to delay this time, a yeast infection?

Gotta say Cynthia Loomis, Joni Ernst and Roy Blunt really surprised me. Positively.

by Anonymousreply 312November 17, 2022 9:13 PM

I don't need to "order" the little faggot r310.

I only need to shake my succulent behind in his general direction and he will do anything. ANYTHING!

by Anonymousreply 313November 17, 2022 9:14 PM

]quote]I only need to shake my succulent behind in his general direction and he will do anything. ANYTHING!

It's not your bloated, flabby, pasty ass that he wants, R313. Think mushroom.

by Anonymousreply 314November 17, 2022 9:31 PM

It doesn't get more pathetic than LG. He is the opposite of what a human should be. My one wish is he knows this.

by Anonymousreply 315November 17, 2022 9:57 PM

^Ladybugs? She partakes of both front & back. Old nasty hussy.

Orange Con let’s her go-to-town below the waist, but just with mouth & tongue.

Melanie knows, but doesn’t give a shit. She doesn’t want it.

by Anonymousreply 316November 17, 2022 9:58 PM

Can somebody start a new Treason thread? This one is paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 317November 17, 2022 10:09 PM

Or you could just pay the fucking $2 bucks like any good progressive American r317.

by Anonymousreply 318November 17, 2022 10:11 PM

I'm not asking for myself, r318. As you can see I was able to post at r317.

by Anonymousreply 319November 17, 2022 10:21 PM

I thought if you could post, you could create a new thread…

by Anonymousreply 320November 17, 2022 10:22 PM

I can't bear the burden of that enormous responsibility, r320...

by Anonymousreply 321November 17, 2022 10:25 PM

There will be at Treason Thread #157 and still waiting for Merrick Garland to indict. There will be another ice age first.

by Anonymousreply 322November 17, 2022 10:41 PM

Adam Schiff just now on MSNBC re: Kevin McCarthy: "He has no agenda beyond his own advancement"

by Anonymousreply 323November 18, 2022 1:16 AM

Such a Negative Nellie, r322.

by Anonymousreply 324November 18, 2022 1:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325November 18, 2022 1:39 AM

^ he could just tweet the pictures of Tom Cotton at JR's

by Anonymousreply 326November 18, 2022 2:04 AM

Dora L’Shat, you want to go another round name-calling trolling again? R324

by Anonymousreply 327November 18, 2022 5:14 AM

Apparently, starting a new thread when the old one has been pay-walled is a very good way to put sand in Muriel's cooter. She'll do nasty things like locking and deleting threads.

My advice is, don't do it. Let this current one run out.

by Anonymousreply 328November 18, 2022 10:46 AM

[quote]a very good way to put sand in Muriel's cooter

I prefer a funnel. You miserable worm.

by Anonymousreply 329November 18, 2022 10:50 AM

It would be fascinating to see what a redemption story would look like centered on this creature.

I'm not a religious person so I just don't see how she's not irredeemable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330November 18, 2022 2:55 PM

When you know who the Trending Topic is about before you even click on it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331November 18, 2022 4:27 PM

Attorney General Merrick Garland will name special counsel in Trump criminal probe, report says

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332November 18, 2022 5:58 PM

Great R332. That will take another year. Every legal expert I’ve listened to says there’s no need for a Special Counsel. It’s just more unnecessary dotting Is and crossing Ts.

by Anonymousreply 333November 18, 2022 8:59 PM

Goddam it, Garland! Ya spineless fuckwit! Get off your pathetic, cowardly ass and INDICT THE MOTHERFUCKING TRAITOR!

Or turn Pelosi loose on him.

by Anonymousreply 334November 18, 2022 8:59 PM

He can't be worse than Robert Mueller. Can he?

by Anonymousreply 335November 18, 2022 9:09 PM

Put the blame on Barr, r335, not Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 336November 18, 2022 11:36 PM

Just another fucking waste of time and money with nothing but a stupid, useless “report” to show for it.

Goddamned Garland, the fucking spineless coward!

by Anonymousreply 337November 19, 2022 10:09 AM

We need to sit shiva for The New York Times

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338November 19, 2022 1:48 PM

Jan. 6th committee will send criminal referrals to DOJ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339November 19, 2022 2:46 PM

R338, I think that the secret influence campaign has been reported on before.

by Anonymousreply 340November 19, 2022 2:59 PM

[quote] ...flood the zone with sh*t --drowning out real experts and pro-democracy voices. That's also the aim in letting the ultimate sh*tposter back on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341November 19, 2022 3:58 PM

And the DOJ will just drag their sorry asses across the carpet as they always do.

What an epic waste of time and money this DOJ is. They hire more and more people but Rapey McForehead is still walking free DESPITE Greenberg’s testimony and his sentencing.

Deathsantis is also free. Orange is still waddling around, the human scab still fomenting a coup. The ghastly Nazi Miller is still plotting - showed right to Congress and nada.

Why are we paying more and more people to sit on their fucking asses while these FUCKING FELONS walk free?

by Anonymousreply 342November 19, 2022 7:06 PM

Rich and powerful felons go free. The DOJ is very good at pursuing and prosecuting the little people. Same as it ever was.

by Anonymousreply 343November 19, 2022 7:31 PM

[quote]DOJ will just drag their sorry asses across the carpet

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 344November 19, 2022 8:47 PM

[quote] Now O’Keefe and Project Veritas have a new problem: a disgruntled, trash-talking former employee and porn performer who has dubbed himself “Jean Jacque the Cock.”

[quote] ...whose real name is Patrice Thibodeau...

[...]

[quote] After leaving Project Veritas, Thibodeau is now attempting to launch a social media, comedy, and adult performance career in Florida. Some media outlets have described Thibodeau as a “porn star” in articles about the Project Veritas lawsuit. But the extent of his adult work appears to be a handful of homemade videos of Thibodeau masturbating alone that he then uploaded to various amateur websites.

[...]

[quote] Thibodeau made his videos in August in the aftermath of a lawsuit filed against Project Veritas by another former employee named Antoinetta Zappier. That complaint painted Project Veritas as a raucous, drug-fueled, sexually charged workplace.

[quote] Among other things, Zappier alleged that a person overdosed on drugs during a party at the group’s corporate apartment, that a Project Veritas fundraiser impregnated a “subordinate” and paid for her abortion, and that a wild boat party hosted by O’Keefe culminated in an attendee defecating on the floor. Zappier has also claimed that O’Keefe opened pornography on his office computer multiple times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345November 19, 2022 11:12 PM

[quote]Antoinetta Zappier

Is there an Antoinetta Zappiest?

by Anonymousreply 346November 19, 2022 11:18 PM

Patrice...and *not* as in Miss Munsel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347November 19, 2022 11:34 PM

Et tu, Boebert?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348November 19, 2022 11:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349November 20, 2022 12:21 AM

You know deranged Diaper Don is furiously making a list of everyone who is not bowing down to kiss his crusty ass. He's got to be close to 'TILT' with Boebert's dis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350November 20, 2022 10:36 AM

[quote]”plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh, what a relief it is”

Enough with the Herschel fun times, hangovers, and numerous delays, Lindsey. Sashay your ladybugs to the witness stand before the grand jury in Atlanta on November22nd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351November 20, 2022 12:08 PM

Who is that at R347?

by Anonymousreply 352November 20, 2022 3:34 PM

r352 see r345

by Anonymousreply 353November 20, 2022 3:44 PM

Thanks, R353. I totally missed that.

by Anonymousreply 354November 20, 2022 3:48 PM

You're welcome, r354.

by Anonymousreply 355November 20, 2022 5:20 PM

Another leaked Supreme Court opinion. Per New York Times, Justice Alito may have leaked it himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356November 20, 2022 8:58 PM

R356, Alito is a cynical, disturbed and corrupt hack.

by Anonymousreply 357November 20, 2022 9:54 PM

That's too complimentary, r357.

by Anonymousreply 358November 20, 2022 10:44 PM

Trump Investigation In Georgia Could See MAJOR Developments Soon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359November 21, 2022 2:15 AM

And GOP thinks taking a knee is treason...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360November 21, 2022 12:11 PM

No news on Miss Graham's grand jury testimony? It was scheduled for today.

by Anonymousreply 361November 21, 2022 7:57 PM

Can Lindzebelle do only two pushups? Video repeats the same two pushups to make it look it is more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362November 21, 2022 8:16 PM

Manhattan DA Bragg reactivating Trump case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363November 21, 2022 8:48 PM

[quote]No news on Miss Graham's grand jury testimony? It was scheduled for today.

She probably phone in sick with a yeast infection.

by Anonymousreply 364November 21, 2022 9:03 PM

I thought she was testifying on the 22nd

by Anonymousreply 365November 21, 2022 9:05 PM

^yes, thx, it is scheduled for Nov. 22. I was off by a day.

by Anonymousreply 366November 21, 2022 11:20 PM

Watching Lawrence. Jack Smith isn't slowing it down....yay.

by Anonymousreply 367November 22, 2022 2:13 AM

This should be interesting--if the list includes people of power and influence.

Or not if most of the names are just rich horndogs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368November 22, 2022 3:02 AM

"Pet Yorkie"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369November 22, 2022 3:10 AM

She’s right:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370November 22, 2022 10:56 AM

[quote] The Daily Beast exclusively obtained a confession letter Greenberg wrote explaining how Gaetz used him as a middleman to pay for sex with young women and at least one underage girl. The Daily Beast also obtained Greenberg’s non-public Venmo payments, which reflect that arrangement. In one instance, Gaetz paid his pal $900 and wrote “hit up ___” in the memo field, referring to the teenage girl who they started seeing when she was underage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371November 22, 2022 11:02 AM

The DOJ's lack of action against Gaetz doesn't seem to bode well for the Trump case.

by Anonymousreply 372November 22, 2022 12:30 PM

Did Gaetz cut a deal with DoJ & informed on DJT in exchange for not being prosecuted? There’s a snake in the grass somewhere or Merrick’s team wimped-out.

by Anonymousreply 373November 22, 2022 2:16 PM

As hundreds of thousands MAGAs descend on Atlanta riding up and down Peachtree Street waving 1864 battle flags and ARs from their F-140 pickups, they yell: “let the lady go!”

Not really, grossly distorted; it was probably just Herschel’s motorcade on its way to the Ritz-Carlton in Atlanta.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374November 22, 2022 2:36 PM

^F150

by Anonymousreply 375November 22, 2022 2:37 PM

Republican counties in Arizona are refusing to certify election results

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376November 22, 2022 4:30 PM

Because...of course.

by Anonymousreply 377November 22, 2022 4:33 PM

‘Like A Bulldog’: Professor Tribe Reacts To New Trump Special Counsel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378November 22, 2022 6:15 PM

Wow. Lindz looks absolutely disgusting in that picture accompanying the article at R374. She looks like a pink sow that was only recently weaned off a bottle of scotch.

Blotchy, ugly WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 379November 22, 2022 6:33 PM

So, is he testifying today?

by Anonymousreply 380November 22, 2022 6:42 PM

The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected a bid by former President Donald Trump to prevent Congress from obtaining his federal income tax returns and those of related business entities from the IRS.

The decision sets the stage for the Democrat-controlled House Ways and Means Committee to obtain Trump’s tax returns in the weeks before Republicans take majority control of the House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381November 22, 2022 7:37 PM

R380, yes, he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382November 22, 2022 7:38 PM

Did Lindz buy a special dress for her court date?

by Anonymousreply 383November 22, 2022 7:55 PM

The House better move fast.

by Anonymousreply 384November 22, 2022 8:17 PM

Did she look fabulous and spoke eloquently?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385November 22, 2022 9:06 PM

Barr turns on Dump

better late than never

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386November 22, 2022 9:17 PM

Miss Lindz looks rough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387November 22, 2022 10:56 PM

Barr enabled and protected Trump’s misdeeds more than anyone. He crushed the Mueller Report. Saying the obvious now, doesn’t make him virtuous.

by Anonymousreply 388November 22, 2022 11:01 PM

Complexion and other facial features of a long-time alcoholic. Seriously needs dental cleaning and care.

by Anonymousreply 389November 22, 2022 11:13 PM

^ referencing LadyG

by Anonymousreply 390November 22, 2022 11:14 PM

Bloated Billy tryina salvage what he can of his fucking Opus Dei dream. Too bad, tubbo! You and your Dominionist puke friends are going to be exposed.

Hopefully, quite a few will end up in prison as well.

by Anonymousreply 391November 23, 2022 8:48 AM

DeSantis? Abbott? Running for President?

[quote] The recent commentary by Nicole Russell of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram promotes the successes of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in the recent midterm elections (”The ‘red wave’ fizzled, but Greg Abbott and Ron DeSantis showed the GOP how to win,” Nov. 11). What else did Abbott and DeSantis have in common? They both illegally and forcibly shipped undocumented immigrants at the southern border to destinations in New York and Massachusetts, which I hope will lead to criminal action against them. They support those who attack schools and the teaching of slavery, as well as books on subjects they find uncomfortable. And they prematurely removed mandatory masking from schoolchildren, which recent medical studies have revealed resulted in unnecessary COVID cases and untold number of deaths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392November 23, 2022 9:13 PM

Disgusting Mike Pompeo Calls Head Of Teachers' Union ‘Most Dangerous Person In The World’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393November 23, 2022 9:43 PM

Special Counsel Jack Smith/DOJ seek interview with Mike Pence about Trump's insurrection crimes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394November 24, 2022 2:07 AM

Fat ass Pompeo can eat shit!

That Dominionist puke will NEVER be President.

Lying lard ass!

by Anonymousreply 395November 24, 2022 6:03 AM

[quote]Fat ass Pompeo can eat shit!

NOT WHILE I HAVE A SPOON!

by Anonymousreply 396November 24, 2022 8:28 AM

LG retweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397November 25, 2022 12:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398November 25, 2022 8:45 PM

Special Prosecutor Jack Smith sounds like he won’t take any of Trump’s shit. Lyin’ Ted, Elsie Stefanik, Peeping Gym Jordan, and other DJT’s political stooges can protest, but Smith won’t be intimidated. And Smith certainly won’t succumb to LadyG’s seductive initiatives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399November 25, 2022 10:28 PM

Awww...

Capitol Rioter Who Allegedly Stole Pelosi's Laptop Finally Gets Convicted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400November 27, 2022 10:29 PM

^ dumb twat

by Anonymousreply 401November 27, 2022 10:38 PM

At least she's getting the Thanksgiving and Christmas she deserves, r401

by Anonymousreply 402November 27, 2022 11:10 PM

[quote] I thought about commemorating Steve Bannon’s birthday today by wearing 5 shirts, drinking a fifth of scotch, not shaving, trying to overthrow a government, buying a MyPillow, and endorsing a few dozen losing candidates, but instead I just decided to watch the woke NFL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403November 28, 2022 1:35 AM

Special Counsel Jack Smith's Thanksgiving Day court filing that destroys Trump's legal argument

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404November 28, 2022 1:50 AM

[quote]Several high-profile Republican representatives gained tens of thousands of new followers on Twitter after billionaire Elon Musk acquired the social media network, according to an analysis by The Washington Post. The report found that Democratic members of Congress have suffered a decline, with lawmakers like Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., Rep. Adam B. Schiff, D-Calif., and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., all losing around 100,000 Twitter followers after three weeks on Musk's Twitter. In comparison, Republicans Marjorie Taylor Greene, Ga., and Jim Jordan, Ohio, both gained more than 300,000 followers in the same time span.

Abandon Twitter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405November 28, 2022 8:52 PM

When Herschel loses...where does he go from here?

by Anonymousreply 406November 28, 2022 9:05 PM

fuck Twatter

by Anonymousreply 407November 28, 2022 9:06 PM

Hershey is free to pursue pregnant cows and Vampires.

by Anonymousreply 408November 28, 2022 9:08 PM

Lady Lindzebelle isn’t doing a very good job handling Herschel. That is meant completely in the non-physical aspect of their interaction.

by Anonymousreply 409November 28, 2022 9:14 PM

Well the bitch can't be expected to perform miracles. He's dumb as a stone.

by Anonymousreply 410November 28, 2022 9:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411November 28, 2022 9:26 PM

Is he preparing himself for being dropped by all of his new friends?

by Anonymousreply 412November 28, 2022 9:50 PM

Bearded Mitt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413November 28, 2022 9:50 PM

that's not Mitt u dumm ho

by Anonymousreply 414November 28, 2022 9:52 PM

It is, r414. Twitter is acting up, scroll up and you’ll see Mitt’s barely there scruff.

by Anonymousreply 415November 28, 2022 9:56 PM

Makes him look 10 years older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416November 28, 2022 10:05 PM

Good ol' Herschel...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417November 28, 2022 10:43 PM

I never noticed how sloped his shoulders are.

Did they cave in under the weight of the shoulder pads?

by Anonymousreply 418November 28, 2022 10:46 PM

You know what? Fuck this deranged asshole. My wish is he picks up the gun, points it to his forehead, and pulls the trigger. Enough of this lunatic already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419November 29, 2022 8:21 AM

It's not over yet...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420November 29, 2022 6:27 PM

Marge:

[quote] So many people still wearing masks. I just want to ask you.

[quote] If a pair of underwear, really thick ones, high quality cotton, can’t protect you from a fart, then how will a mask protect you from covid??

Science Guy:

[quote] a molecule of methane (3.8 x 10⁻¹⁰ m) is infinitesimally smaller than a coronavirus (1.25 x 10⁻⁷ m).

[quote] Methane is a single carbon atom with four hydrogen atoms attached (CH₄). It's tiny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421November 29, 2022 6:53 PM

Kyle Rittenhouse found it very funny, r421.

by Anonymousreply 422November 29, 2022 7:08 PM

Miss Lindzebelle was ready with a tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423November 29, 2022 8:13 PM

Republican poll worker charged with election fraud. Shocker!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424November 29, 2022 9:01 PM

Peekaboo Gym and his GQP brethren are planning investigations. No legislative proposals. The article lists the proposed committee chairs.

First order of business: Hunter’s laptop. The DoJ/fbi has already examined that. Hunter is a private citizen and had no role in government.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425November 29, 2022 9:07 PM

Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 426November 29, 2022 9:16 PM

Rhodes and his "lieutenant" Kelly Meggs were both found guilty of seditious conspiracy, four others were acquitted

All six were found guilty of at least one charge.

by Anonymousreply 427November 29, 2022 9:20 PM

Mark Meadows ordered to testify in Georgia case

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428November 29, 2022 9:20 PM

Good news, r427.

by Anonymousreply 429November 29, 2022 9:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430November 29, 2022 9:27 PM

R428, Meadows was a Congressman from North Carolina. I didn’t know he moved to South Carolina. The SC Supreme Court is sending his ass to Georgia. Wonder if Meadow thought the judges in SC would be more likely to shelter? It didn’t work.

Those “Georgia election meddlers” aren’t slipping by Fani Willis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431November 29, 2022 10:25 PM

Fani Willis is NOT fucking around.

by Anonymousreply 432November 29, 2022 10:27 PM

Awww, poor Elmer. First he shoots his eye out and then...well...

by Anonymousreply 433November 29, 2022 10:29 PM

Actually, R433, FIRST his parents named him Elmer...

by Anonymousreply 434November 29, 2022 10:33 PM

Meadows moved to Pickens County, SC? Guess who originates from Pickens County?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435November 29, 2022 10:43 PM

Is that lil ol Miss Lindz??!

by Anonymousreply 436November 29, 2022 10:45 PM

Mitt Romney torches Dump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437November 29, 2022 11:00 PM

Two words, Mitt...frog legs.

by Anonymousreply 438November 29, 2022 11:04 PM

Oath Keepers founder convicted of seditious conspiracy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439November 29, 2022 11:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440November 29, 2022 11:35 PM

Not true that Trump has no bottom, Mitt. Donald's new little bottom bitch is named Nick Fuentes.

by Anonymousreply 441November 29, 2022 11:40 PM

Yashar Ali 🐘 یاشار

[quote] People in Iran are in the streets celebrating the loss of the Islamic Republic’s team to the United States.

[quote] When’s the last time you saw a country celebrating a loss in the streets…fireworks and dancing!

To be clear: the team refused to sing their own national anthem and citizens are now celebrating the team's loss because the government persecutes women. And yet the men are allowed to dress like this:

[quote] "Mehran Sammak", 27 years old, was shot in the head by Islamic Regime’s security forces, tonight (around 1 am local time) in Anzali [Northern Iran], while people were celebrating IR team’s loss against the US. He died an hour ago in the hospital

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442November 30, 2022 12:15 AM

[quote] Mitt Romney Calls Donald Trump 'Disgusting,' Says He Has 'No Bottom'

I know up-close and firsthand that MY President does have a bottom, and it is magnificent and tasty.

by Anonymousreply 443November 30, 2022 12:28 AM

When you truly have no gay friends:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444November 30, 2022 1:55 AM

^Her hair always looks messy and unwashed. She’s a millionaire; but can’t afford to visit a hairdresser? How about a brush, and bottle of shampoo, and scissors? Using hair dye or bleach twice a year is not regular grooming.

by Anonymousreply 445November 30, 2022 2:11 AM

^Maybe she has a rack of cheap wigs and doesn’t brush or clean any of them.

by Anonymousreply 446November 30, 2022 2:15 AM

Miss Marsha looks like Cruella there

by Anonymousreply 447November 30, 2022 2:18 AM

Someone in the comments suggested that she's wandering into DiFi territory. It's just a random person on Twitter, but that would explain a few things.

by Anonymousreply 448November 30, 2022 2:20 AM

Oh honey, forget those sunglasses... and that hair... and that makeup... Anyway, I'd be more worried about the "turtleneck" and sagging elephant skin chest!

Oh wait, she voted against us? Then fuck the bitch. If she wants to look old and awful on the outside like her insides, why should we give a shit?

by Anonymousreply 449November 30, 2022 3:02 AM

She's not dumb, r448, she's a grifter. She's desperate to keep the grift going.

by Anonymousreply 450November 30, 2022 3:18 AM

I quibble with that, R440.

Grifters are con artists--they believe they are smarter than their prey and sucker them into giving up money.

I think Marsha is an old-fashioned corrupt, racist, thief who comes from money, believes she is entitled to more money and places in a defacto aristocracy.

by Anonymousreply 451November 30, 2022 3:32 AM

^ places herself

by Anonymousreply 452November 30, 2022 3:44 AM

Milo sets up these two to have dinner in Mar-a-Lago with DJT? Give Milo credit, he shattered the Orange Dynasty from within.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453November 30, 2022 9:17 AM

[quote] “I really think Lindsey Graham might be in love with Herschel Walker, it’s crazy,” Kimmel joked. “And by the way, 35 push-ups—it’s hard to do push-ups with an erection, that’s a lot.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454November 30, 2022 7:51 PM

[quote] He reportedly donated $40 million to Democrats last election cycle, and if the same amount was given to Republicans, that would make Bankman-Fried their fifth-largest individual donor, according to data compiled by OpenSecrets.

[...]

[quote] Several right-wing figures have questioned Bankman-Fried's donation to Democrats and have proposed it may have even skewed the midterm election results.

[quote] "What about the money Sam Bankman-Fried gave to the Democratic Party? Will the Democrats have to give it back to the people who were defrauded?" Fox News host Tucker Carlson asked on his November 16 show, falsely stating Bankman-Fried gave $40 billion rather than the $40 million he actually spent.

[quote] Bankman-Fried has tried to build his reputation around being an "ethical billionaire" but some of his recent comments have changed his public perception. In an interview with Vox earlier this month Bankman-Fried said "fuck regulators," and admitted that a lot of the "dumb shit" he said to appear charitable was a public relations move.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455November 30, 2022 10:35 PM

[quote]Another asshole former billionaire

FTFY

by Anonymousreply 456December 1, 2022 10:46 AM

Miz Lindz soliciting campaign contributions on government property. Ethics violation. She’s done it before, but no repercussions.

The lust for Herschel is intense. If Herschel loses, will she be calling Raffensperger to change the Georgia vote?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457December 1, 2022 2:57 PM

"stalled"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458December 1, 2022 3:52 PM

Democrats Racing Against The Clock To Do SOMETHING With Trump's Tax Returns

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459December 1, 2022 6:34 PM

Just leak them!

by Anonymousreply 460December 1, 2022 6:56 PM

That's five years in the joint, r460.

by Anonymousreply 461December 1, 2022 6:58 PM

Or five years of ass dragging, non prosecution, delaying tactics, raising objections, raising more objections, yelling about persecution r461

by Anonymousreply 462December 1, 2022 7:03 PM

Did you watch r459, r462? The House does have a way of releasing them if they'd get their asses in gear.

by Anonymousreply 463December 1, 2022 7:08 PM

R461, that’s true but when is the last time anyone went to jail for that? Reality Winner?

by Anonymousreply 464December 1, 2022 7:11 PM

Would you want to take the chance, r464?

by Anonymousreply 465December 1, 2022 7:13 PM

R465, Congress leaks like a sieve. The White House during Dump’s time leaked like a sieve. Leaks have been ongoing since the beginning of government. The only place there weren’t leaks was the Supreme Court—until this year. Someone will leak this stuff for sure.

by Anonymousreply 466December 1, 2022 7:25 PM

Did you miss the point that the House has a legal way to release them, r466?

by Anonymousreply 467December 1, 2022 7:33 PM

R467, my point being—release them or leak them. I don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 468December 1, 2022 7:44 PM

Or simply forward them to the Senate Finance Committee.

I'm positive Senator Wyden would be happy to see them.

by Anonymousreply 469December 1, 2022 8:36 PM

"You are known by the company you keep."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470December 1, 2022 8:59 PM

Maybe Trump can lend his book of Hitler speeches to his pal, Ye!

by Anonymousreply 471December 1, 2022 9:23 PM

I'd rather lend him my current wife.

by Anonymousreply 472December 1, 2022 9:25 PM

Appeals Court dismisses Special Master.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473December 1, 2022 9:49 PM

sure has been a bad week for Dump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474December 1, 2022 10:04 PM

Dinner with the Nazis was the highlight, r474!

by Anonymousreply 475December 1, 2022 10:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476December 1, 2022 10:24 PM

Oh Lord.

Is Miss Lindz hanging out in the bathroom of Union Station again?

by Anonymousreply 477December 1, 2022 10:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478December 1, 2022 10:32 PM

Ole ‘itch won’t accept her loss. Whose paying her attorneys for the frivolous lawsuits?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479December 1, 2022 10:46 PM

^ I hope people are looking hard at Dump's slush fund

or Pootey

by Anonymousreply 480December 1, 2022 10:51 PM

Aileen Cannon is a meddling ass-licker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481December 1, 2022 11:06 PM

Cochise County voted to certify their election.

by Anonymousreply 482December 2, 2022 12:04 AM

Cochise lost at political chicken.

by Anonymousreply 483December 2, 2022 12:06 AM

Luzerne County, PA is now certifying, too.

Good thing all these election deniers are chickens hit in the end

by Anonymousreply 484December 2, 2022 12:27 AM

Oops, that should be chickenshit

by Anonymousreply 485December 2, 2022 12:30 AM

Court sanctions attorneys for Kari Lake and Mark Finchem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486December 2, 2022 1:42 AM

[quote]chickens hit in the end

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 487December 2, 2022 7:32 AM

Now moreso, GQP isn’t having Herschel Walker speak for his own campaign. As the Murdoch’s Hannity hosts, it’s the lovely, photogenic Lindsey G that’s doing all the talking for Herschel.

What an offensive, desperate tactic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488December 2, 2022 10:33 AM

stoopid qunts

by Anonymousreply 489December 2, 2022 10:48 AM

They don't trust the black guy to speak for himself?

by Anonymousreply 490December 2, 2022 11:37 AM

Herschel is presented as the compliant and happy GQP black. They know when he speaks, the hole is dug deeper. Thus, Ladybug yaps the messaging while Herschel serves as the prop.

by Anonymousreply 491December 2, 2022 12:32 PM

[quote] ...McCarthy holdouts... were zeroing in on a non-member for speaker.

[quote] Looks like that could be Zeldin.

[quote] "This is the Lee Zeldin majority. Because Zeldin has delivered these New York seats for Republicans in Biden districts."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492December 2, 2022 5:19 PM

[quote] A 15-year-old canvassing for Raphael Warnock was shot yesterday in Savannah by a man who fired a gun through his front door

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493December 2, 2022 5:32 PM

[quote]At this point, there is no indication the shooting was politically motivated.

Just how stupid have we become?

by Anonymousreply 494December 2, 2022 5:36 PM

Since you asked, r494

[quote] A conservative Catholic publication has sparked backlash after it released a video on Thursday (June 11) referring to the African American archbishop of Washington as an “accused homosexual,” a “Marxist” and an “African Queen.”

[quote] Church Militant, a Catholic website known for its incendiary editorial style and whose mission is to “battle against sin, the devil and the demonic,” published the video, which criticizes Archbishop Wilton Gregory, the first African American to head the Archdiocese of Washington, for his clashes with President Donald Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495December 2, 2022 6:25 PM

Dear Kevin is having a very bumpy ride trying to be speaker. If he makes it, the duration may be short-lived. A divisive floor fight is expected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496December 2, 2022 7:47 PM

Is Gym looking for XXX dick pics on Hunter’s laptop? Isn’t Hunter a bit old too old to perk Gym’s obsession?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497December 2, 2022 8:02 PM

Interesting thought, but if a group of the 47 moderate Republican House members joined with the Democrats for Marriage Equality, the Democrats can elect the next Republican Speaker of the House.

by Anonymousreply 498December 2, 2022 8:04 PM

Yes, r498, that's my hope. And they don't need a whole lot of them, either!

by Anonymousreply 499December 2, 2022 8:16 PM

188 votes needed to elect the Speaker. Democrats get to vote for speaker. Theoretically, a Democrat could be elected Speaker. That won’t be realistic though given the partisanship involved.

Count: 213 Dem; 220 GOP. One seat is yet to be called/certified.

by Anonymousreply 500December 2, 2022 9:02 PM

I believe it is California’s 13th District that hasn’t been called.

[quote] Races we’re watching California’s 13th district Candidate Pct. Duarte (R) 50.2% Gray (D) 49.8% 99% of vote in

An open seat in California's Central Valley pitted a moderate Democrat against a GOP businessman.

Collapse

by Anonymousreply 501December 2, 2022 9:10 PM

[quote]"My Kevin" is having a very bumpy ride trying to be speaker.

That's a shame.

Surely all he has to do is remove Dump's diaper and lick his ass a little longer?

by Anonymousreply 502December 2, 2022 9:12 PM

^That’s my enthusiastic job with no conditions.

by Anonymousreply 503December 2, 2022 9:17 PM

If the GQP value “intellect” as a high characteristic for its Speaker, Kevin falls way short.

by Anonymousreply 504December 3, 2022 1:15 AM

Trading Places: A Sequel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505December 3, 2022 1:35 AM

Judge orders Trump's top White House lawyers to testify to grand jury about Trump's crimes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506December 3, 2022 1:38 AM

Adam Schiff Suggests Democrats Might Ignore Republican Subpoenas Next Year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507December 3, 2022 6:25 PM

Trump is now calling for the election results to be thrown out

by Anonymousreply 508December 3, 2022 6:54 PM

Trump's gonna tantrum...what else is new?

by Anonymousreply 509December 3, 2022 6:58 PM

All of them, r508? Or jus the ones where he endorsed the losers?

by Anonymousreply 510December 3, 2022 6:58 PM

This is an article from The Hill about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511December 3, 2022 7:03 PM

Trump keeps repeating the lies hoping more people will believe his shit. Indict his ass. You start, Fani.

by Anonymousreply 512December 3, 2022 7:07 PM

Dump is going to lose in the primaries. No doubt in my mind. That’s when the fireworks will start.

by Anonymousreply 513December 3, 2022 7:10 PM

Trump won’t be able to cope with DeSantis. The multiple corruption cases with investigation walls, are closing-in. He’s desperate. His base, while still a major percentage of the GQP, is shrinking and is becoming less enthusiastic. The biggest Republican donors have quit writing him huge checks. They want a winner. Trump is a bitter, psychologically unstable, loser.

by Anonymousreply 514December 3, 2022 8:32 PM

Another way to look at R514 is that, while that is absolutely true in terms of donors and oligarchs, for the Everyday MAGA, they don't quite as much want a winner as NEED a savior. Society is changing and the loss of power is terrifying.

DeSantis absolutely hates the same people they do and, arguably, with greater zeal (he doesn't have to actually work with any minorities/gays/liberals)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515December 3, 2022 8:45 PM

Dump is insane, gurls.

He was always a little bit 'touched' but he went completely off the rails when the 2020 election made him a LOSER.

by Anonymousreply 516December 3, 2022 9:01 PM

Never forget, the Orange Menace is a Vlady Pootin asset and puppet.

by Anonymousreply 517December 3, 2022 10:23 PM

Thank you, r517, I'd totally forgotten that.

by Anonymousreply 518December 3, 2022 10:25 PM

It’s up to you, Georgia.

🍑 🍑 🍑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519December 3, 2022 10:56 PM

That fat, old washed up orange has been is going to scream and rage because every day, Tish James comes one step closer to outing him as an utter FAILURE and FRAUD.

Now that Ways and Means has his tax returns, they will leak and everyone will see what a broke ass bitch he is.

His own malignant narcissism is eating him up alive from the inside. He knows he’s broke and he lost the election but he cannot deal with being called a loser and a failure. You know, like his dad called him.

But very soon, he will be called a “loser” and a “failure” by everyone and then he will suffer a total mental collapse.

He deserves every minute of shame and pain headed his way.

by Anonymousreply 520December 4, 2022 5:53 PM

DJT announces he seeks to abolish the U.S. Constitution. He’s been defying it all along. He wants to be an unrestrained monarch and take your money.

by Anonymousreply 521December 4, 2022 6:02 PM

Well who needs a constitution this is America 🤡

by Anonymousreply 522December 4, 2022 6:04 PM

He's more ridiculous than the Emperor with No Clothes. It's like he gets up in the morning, plasters shit and garbage all over his face and body, and with flies buzzing all about, struts out onto the stage preening, thinking he's a god while screaming LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!

I suppose dumpster fires have their interest but this one has burned us too long.

by Anonymousreply 523December 4, 2022 6:24 PM

An insane ruler is nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 524December 4, 2022 6:26 PM

[quote]he will suffer a total mental collapse

A short fall indeed.

by Anonymousreply 525December 4, 2022 8:51 PM

Trump tweeted classified images

by Anonymousreply 526December 4, 2022 8:56 PM

^ Here's the article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527December 4, 2022 9:05 PM

This may be interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528December 5, 2022 12:22 AM

[quote] The RNC also announced on Tuesday the creation of a Republican Party Advisory Council, which is expected to “advise on engaging with suburban women, winning the youth vote, holding Big Tech accountable, supporting law enforcement, and delivering for Americans of faith,” according to a press release. Among those who will sit on the council include Sen.-elect Katie Britt (R-Ala.), former Trump White House adviser Kellyanne Conway, Family Research Council President Tony Perkins, former Arizona Senate candidate Blake Masters (R) and Rep.-elect John James (R-Mich.).

Kellyanne, Blake, and Tony. They are going to figure out what went wrong? They need a committee of these people to find answers? Rona keeps her job?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529December 5, 2022 12:39 AM

Funny to see all those Pro-Lifers on a committee to keep Suburban Women Republican.

Republicans are clueless.

by Anonymousreply 530December 5, 2022 12:47 AM

Blake Masters and Tony Perkins are going to figure out why most people don't vote GOP? Look in the mirror, guys

by Anonymousreply 531December 5, 2022 12:48 AM

Here's some advice for the GOP from my NewsBoo Ben Collins

[quote] Ben Collins says Republicans' focus on trans children in sports ahead of the midterms didn't pay off: "Maybe the thing that's turning off suburban women is being cruel to children for no reason whatsoever."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532December 5, 2022 3:28 AM

Trump owed hidden debt while in office

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533December 5, 2022 4:01 AM

b/c it needs to be repeated

indict the seditious bastard

NOW

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534December 5, 2022 10:52 AM

color me surprised

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535December 5, 2022 12:05 PM

Excellent portrait of Perjury Traitor Scream.

My takeaway is that she was the perfectly nice, middle of the road child, wife, employee-turned-owner, and mother for most of her life until she became "born again" in the traditional, the proverbial and also the contemptible senses.

She simply got tired of being boring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536December 5, 2022 12:35 PM

But I thought MAGATS are the ultimate patriots and lurve the constitution? They have all those "We The People" stickers covering their trucks and suvs and other merchandise, like porch flags of the constitution with the fat orange seditionist's face plastered on it.

by Anonymousreply 537December 5, 2022 12:39 PM

Orange Menace missed getting peach poosie fora few weeks. Hershey been tapping that all-about in Georgia. Have Ladybugs Belle once, get hooked. She’ll be back to Maralago next weekend. Orangey will be happy.

by Anonymousreply 538December 5, 2022 1:03 PM

An American Story: Cop Kills Other Cop (With Service Pistol) While Playing Video Games

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539December 5, 2022 1:55 PM

[quote] Conservative North Georgia talk show host Brian K. Pritchard, a candidate for the state House who rails against election fraud, allegedly voted illegally nine times while serving a felony sentence in a $33,000 forgery case, state officials say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540December 5, 2022 2:01 PM

^ Every accusation is a confession

by Anonymousreply 541December 5, 2022 5:16 PM

Senate scholar and prominent intellectual, Marsha Blackburn, delivered remarks called incredibly dumb. To say that about the groomed hair icon, is shocking, I say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542December 5, 2022 5:33 PM

Dump tries to backpedal, but that's really hard when you're obese and wear a diaper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543December 5, 2022 9:02 PM

Remember when Obama began his presidency Repukes tried to make a rule that any proposals made by Congress must be accompanied by supporting passages from the Constitution?

Easy to forget because even those stupid bastards knew it was nonsense and the idea quickly died.

by Anonymousreply 544December 5, 2022 9:40 PM

Fuentes’ Arizona pals:

[quote] Gosar, Rogers are linked to a white nationalist

[quote]This from someone who swore an oath to preserve and protect the U.S. Constitution. Not only does Gosar continue to get reelected, but Arizonans are well aware (or should be) that Gosar, like former President Donald Trump, has cozied up to white nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes. Last week, news reports noted that Trump met with Fuentes and the antisemitic rapper Kanye West at his Mar-a-Lago estate.Gosar has a long association with Fuentes. Wendy Rogers is also a pal of Fuentes. She also attended a Fuentes-organized event in which she fantasized about hanging political enemies while describing members of the white nationalist crowd as “patriots.”Rogers also has promoted QAnon conspiracy theories, backed Alex Jones over the parents of murdered children in Sandy Hook, and tweeted a photo of herself next to a dead rhino branded with the Star of David.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545December 5, 2022 11:27 PM

In Trump Org criminal trial, NY prosecutors argue to jury that Donald Trump HIMSELF committed crimes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546December 6, 2022 12:23 AM

Former Republican rep. (and friend of Marco Rubio) is in deep shit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547December 6, 2022 2:42 AM

Venezuela you say?

by Anonymousreply 548December 6, 2022 3:47 AM

Conservatives saying it out loud -- Dump is nutz:

[quote]this is bat-guano crazy

[quote]he’s apparently lost touch with reality

[quote]Fellow conservatives, it’s time to move on — because Trump is unstable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549December 6, 2022 10:48 AM

LA Senator, John N. Kennedy, with his fake Cajun “awh shucks” drawl is disgusting. He attacks people who eat kale.

He stumped for Herschel Walker and spoke just as ignorant. With Kennedy, it is all fake. Kennedy has an elite education and lifestyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550December 6, 2022 1:54 PM

[quote]Kennedy has an elite education and lifestyle.

And liver lips.

by Anonymousreply 551December 6, 2022 2:55 PM

And turkey neck.

by Anonymousreply 552December 6, 2022 3:14 PM

And a face that makes him look like an aging lesbian

by Anonymousreply 553December 6, 2022 3:18 PM

R550, he’s always given off closeted gay vibes to me.

by Anonymousreply 554December 6, 2022 4:13 PM

Kindly keep those vibes to yourself, r554.

by Anonymousreply 555December 6, 2022 4:17 PM

J6 Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson says the committee has decided to make criminal referrals to the DOJ.

Asked whether Thompson believed any witnesses perjured themselves, he said, “that’s part of the discussion.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556December 6, 2022 4:33 PM

John N. Kennedy was once a wind surfing pal of John Kerry.

Now he talks as if he hunts "gators" with a rifle and a gay partner in the Bayou swamps in a 50 year old motor boat.

by Anonymousreply 557December 6, 2022 5:02 PM

The silly old lady's drama in one of her latest nightly/daily appearances on Fox.

[quote]Lindsey Graham went on Fox News on Friday to warm viewers that “it’s just a matter of time” before a dangerous terrorist wanders across the southern border and into the United States and kills bunch of Americans. Speaking to Harris Faulkner, the anti-LGBTQ+ senator from South Carolina said Border Patrol agents are experiencing “low morale” with Title 42 set set to expire later this month. Title 42 is a Trump-era policy that saw hundreds of thousands of migrants trying to enter the country at the U.S.-Mexico border turned away by Border Patrol in an effort to curb the spread of contagious disease. The Biden administration initially tried to end the policy back in May, but a lawsuit filed by 21 Republican-led states and overseen by a Trump-appointed judge in Louisiana slowed things down. It’s now scheduled to expire on December 21. “It’s just a matter of time until somebody comes across that border and kills a bunch of Americans because they’re a terrorist,” Graham warned Faulkner, adding that Border Patrol agents feel “abandoned” by President Biden. “They’re seeing human trafficking at a level I’ve never seen,” he continued, without providing any evidence to support his claims. “They’re overwhelmed with illegal immigrants coming in. People on the terrorist watch list are going right through!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558December 6, 2022 5:28 PM

You’re too late, gurl.

We’re already overrun with domestic terrorists - that YOU helped create, nurture and encourage.

I’m more worried about the old, fat WHITE men shooting up places than I am some dirt poor Latino immigrant.

by Anonymousreply 559December 6, 2022 5:43 PM

If Herschel Walker loses tonight, watch the Republicans (Trump, Cruz, Graham, Cotton, J. N. Kennedy, etc.) behind his run proclaim: "I didn't really know him" and 'Mitch McConnell didn't provide him enough resources and support".

by Anonymousreply 560December 6, 2022 5:47 PM

r557, and he has a banjo boy on his front porch.

by Anonymousreply 561December 6, 2022 6:09 PM

I hope Herschel's fee-fees don't get hurt when his best buddies suddenly drop him like a hot brain-damaged potato.

by Anonymousreply 562December 6, 2022 6:11 PM

I want a live national TV moment with Graham trying to embrace a defeated Walker who pushes him away and yells “Get your fucking hands off me, f****t!”

by Anonymousreply 563December 6, 2022 6:25 PM

Trump Org. found guilty of all charges.

by Anonymousreply 564December 6, 2022 8:01 PM

Miss Lindsey has had such a bloated face lately. It's like the Georgia testimonial has been really hard on her and she's been indulging in more Piña Coladas than she normally would.

by Anonymousreply 565December 6, 2022 8:24 PM

A Manhattan jury has found two Trump Organization companies guilty on multiple charges of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records connected to a 15-year scheme to defraud tax authorities by failing to report and pay taxes on compensation for top executives.

The Trump Corp. and Trump Payroll Corp. were found guilty on all charges they faced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566December 6, 2022 8:42 PM

^ Ha ha!!!!

by Anonymousreply 567December 6, 2022 8:43 PM

in other news...

McTurtle ups the war with Dump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568December 6, 2022 9:56 PM

New Governor of Arkansas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569December 6, 2022 10:46 PM

^ she looks like a tranny who isn't really trying

by Anonymousreply 570December 6, 2022 10:47 PM

The Italians would arrest her for that heinous fashion crime. She needs a gay.

by Anonymousreply 571December 6, 2022 10:51 PM

Will there be a Poll Troll thread tonight? Searched but didn’t see. Only one race in one state, thus, maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 572December 6, 2022 10:53 PM

R572, see below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573December 7, 2022 12:04 AM

[quote] A 14 year old female child that lives in Texas came out last year as bisexual. Tonight she attempted suicide. This is what the hateful laws against the LGBTQ+ do to children. This child is Ted Cruz’s daughter.

[quote] I personally can’t stand the man but no family should have to go through this. No child should feel like their life is not worth living.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574December 7, 2022 4:31 AM

[quote]The Italians would arrest her for that heinous fashion crime. She needs a gay.

To clarify, a gay besides Hogan "Possum Wiglet" Gidley.

by Anonymousreply 575December 7, 2022 4:42 AM

Said on MSNBC, Lindsey Graham called Raphael Warnock to concede in behalf of Herschel Walker.

Bizarre but not surprising.

by Anonymousreply 576December 7, 2022 7:51 AM

The Lady had another bad night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577December 7, 2022 8:32 AM

[quote] Said on MSNBC, Lindsey Graham called Raphael Warnock to concede in behalf of Herschel Walker.

Maybe the first time ever where a puppet has his fist up the ass of its manipulator

by Anonymousreply 578December 7, 2022 8:39 AM

Poor Miss Lindz gonna be wiping a lot of ketchup of the walls this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 579December 7, 2022 10:47 AM

And wiping cum off her ass cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 580December 7, 2022 12:21 PM

'My Kevin' not having an easy go of it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581December 7, 2022 2:36 PM

Lindzebelle is 0 for 2 in her meddling in Georgia elections. Will it finally register with her that Georgians, liberals and conservatives, don’t welcome her interference, and that she needs to get ass back over the border to South Carolina and do some actual work for a state.

by Anonymousreply 582December 7, 2022 2:48 PM

Well, that's certainly not gonna happen!

by Anonymousreply 583December 7, 2022 3:38 PM

More classified material found in a storage location used by Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584December 7, 2022 5:40 PM

Sloppy, sloppy...

by Anonymousreply 585December 7, 2022 6:43 PM

One of the main guys behind the Hunter Biden bullshit was just indicted for money laundering

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586December 7, 2022 6:53 PM

Manu Raju always gets those Capitol Corridor quip interviews with Lindsey Graham and then CNN reports it as an exclusive.

Find someone else who has integrity to interview, Manu. Or, are you fixated of Graham that’s been happening for years?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587December 7, 2022 9:10 PM

Rudy Giuliani Gets Torched During Disciplinary Hearing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588December 8, 2022 2:04 AM

The Florida lawmaker behind the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill has been indicted on wire fraud and money laundering charges.

[quote] The Florida lawmaker who sponsored the controversial law critics call “Don’t Say Gay” has been indicted on charges of defrauding a federal coronavirus loan program for small businesses, officials said Wednesday.

[quote] Federal prosecutors said Rep. Joe Harding, 35, illegally obtained or tried to obtain more than $150,000 from the Small Business Administration in pandemic aid loans. He is being charged with two counts of wire fraud, two counts of money laundering and two counts of making false statements.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589December 8, 2022 5:44 AM

[quote]Lawmakers have just added a provision to the National Defense Authorization Act protecting Supreme Court spouses from having to reveal any outside employer, in the name of security. If it passes, Ginni Thomas’s professional entanglements would effectively be state secrets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590December 8, 2022 6:38 AM

From r590 link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591December 8, 2022 8:23 AM

It keeps on going in Mar-A-Lago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592December 8, 2022 8:38 AM

New thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593December 8, 2022 9:06 AM

I really wish the header format would move the number of the thread first.

I do not care about the new thread name more than continuity.

by Anonymousreply 594December 8, 2022 12:10 PM

Pick yer fighter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595December 9, 2022 1:14 PM

You can vote to recommend a new Miss Lindsey hairstyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596December 9, 2022 3:30 PM

What has Junior been doing lately?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597December 9, 2022 10:04 PM

Lindsey watches documentary. Not sure how.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598December 9, 2022 10:39 PM

Lindsey’s failure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599December 9, 2022 11:57 PM

The end.

by Anonymousreply 600December 9, 2022 11:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!