Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Gotham Knights” mod takes Nightwing’s suit off & has him fight naked!

Nightwing’s ass made a splash with gamers, so much so that someone rushed to take his suit off and have him fight naked!!! This is so funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2022 4:53 PM

Nice.

by Anonymousreply 1October 29, 2022 10:38 AM

Nude! Nude! NUDE!

by Anonymousreply 2October 29, 2022 2:32 PM

It should flop around more at that size. Jesus, he's hung. Or he's mostly hard through the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 3October 29, 2022 4:16 PM

Why are people so obsessed with a comic book/video game character?

by Anonymousreply 4October 29, 2022 4:16 PM

R3 it’s a game lmao. The penis isn’t real 😂

by Anonymousreply 5October 29, 2022 4:16 PM

[quote]Why are people so obsessed with a comic book/video game character?

Feminism and The Female Gaze.

A woman who got the chance to write Nightwing (Devin Grayson) pointed out that there wasn't a male character in DC that was as sexualized as the women characters. So she and the artist working with her, conspired to depict him as one of if not the sexiest characters in DC comics.

So you got him showing off a lot, with a "big" butt that he wasn't afraid to be drawn in strange positions showing off.

Other artists/writers took note and it has continued. That's his thing: hot with a noticeable butt.

Eventually the internet caught on to how he was depicted and you end up with the above happening with a healthy dose of outrage that his butt wasn't bigger in the "Gotham Knights" game. It even forced he developers to comment because it's a part of the character now.

Pretty wacky but yeah. It's intentional he be seen that way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 29, 2022 4:38 PM

I actually think his ass looks way hotter in the video game than the comics r6. The Kardashian ass they give him in the comics is too much. In the game it’s perfectly shaped and tight and looks like the perfect male ass. In the comics it’s a woman’s ass.

by Anonymousreply 7October 29, 2022 4:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 29, 2022 7:37 PM

Fuck they made Nightwing hot! Why did they shave his pubes though??

His flaccid dick is HUGE!!! I can't tell if he's uncut though.

by Anonymousreply 9October 30, 2022 2:56 PM

The developers made Nightwing hot. All they did was change his skin and ass a dick.

Nightwing is very hot in the comics too. It’s part of his characterization.

by Anonymousreply 10October 30, 2022 4:05 PM

LOL - I have to admit that that was kind of hot.

by Anonymousreply 11October 30, 2022 4:51 PM

Hahaha

Freeze framing like with the VCR in the old days 😈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 31, 2022 2:27 AM

^^^ in that cap his cock looks 7" soft and pretty thick too!

by Anonymousreply 13October 31, 2022 4:51 PM

Nightwing's voice and motion caption actor in Gotham Knights is none than DL favorite Christopher Sean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2022 2:49 AM

^ Is half-Japanese.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2022 2:56 AM

Christopher Sean the actor and model is half Japanese r15.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 2:06 AM

Why are they not circumcised?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 2:11 AM

The game has been getting bad reviews for weeks. I know that's why I haven't rushed to buy it. Maybe Naked Dick (Grayson) will help....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2022 2:15 AM

Bless you R17

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2022 11:57 AM

Can someone explain what's going in R17 clip? Why are they naked? Why does one guy have a hard cock with a prince albert? The other guy's fat soft uncut dick is fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2022 3:24 PM

R20 I think he has a prince albert because his father is Albert Wesker...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2022 4:10 PM

How about some context? what is that game? why are these hot soldiers walking around with huge cocks out??

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2022 4:18 PM

R22 it is resident evil 6, a zombie action game

the nude part is modifications made on the game original models

u will have 2 find & download the nsfw mod after installing the game

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2022 4:22 PM

^^ Thanks. that's hot. I like how thick the uncut guy is soft.

weird that the guy with the PA is hard just walking around....maybe he's turned on by the uncut guy though in that clip he is giving bitchy attitude. :)

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2022 4:29 PM

R24 well the soft model could have been in there 4 the pa guy 2, but where is the fun in that?

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2022 4:31 PM

I wanna see the actual models' peens to see how accurate the cgi is :)

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2022 4:46 PM

When I watched star wars as a kid, I had a crush on the Anakin actor. That's why I like this video...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2022 4:47 PM

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.

by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2022 4:48 PM

R26 there aren’t any nude models.

by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2022 4:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!