Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Official Paul Pelosi Story DOES NOT Make Sense — SF Police “Well being check” at 2:27AM

Something just doesn’t add up with this story, and there’s definitely more to it than what the media is reporting.

1. In official photos circulating of the broken glass back door, the broken glass is OUTSIDE on the steps, indicating it was broken from inside.

2. A “well being check” signifies that if 911 was called, it was deemed a non-emergency. But why?

3. If Mr. Pelosi was violently struggling with an intruder and was able to dial 911, would police describe the call as a “well being check”?

4. If the assailant was truly a threat, why didn’t police shoot and/or taser immediately?

5. How was a homeless person able to walk up to the Pelosi’s back door, break glass, and gain access to their house so easily, given their high profile and security team?

6. Who actually called 911 and why? If Mr. Pelosi called 911, that would have been mentioned, would it not?

7. Reports are that suspect was arrested in his underwear.

Two theories: **either a gay sex coverup between Mr. Pelosi and Mr. DePape** or a drug deal gone bad. I’m leaning towards the gay sex angle.

Official story makes zero sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 29, 2022 10:52 AM

SOMETHING STINKS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 29, 2022 1:55 AM

Why the coverup

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 29, 2022 1:56 AM

Pic of broken glass outside on steps halfway down this article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 29, 2022 1:57 AM

ITS SO WEIRD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 29, 2022 1:59 AM

Video of broken door glass that intruder supposedly entered through.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 29, 2022 2:01 AM

I agree, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6October 29, 2022 2:01 AM

Perp suddenly 'turned MAGA' during the last couple months. How convenient. This was a murder-for-hire.

Paul was very resourceful, and valiantly saved his own life. Pray for his recovery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 29, 2022 2:02 AM

Grndr trick gone bad! You heard it here first, folks!

by Anonymousreply 8October 29, 2022 2:07 AM

What a surprise? The same cockroaches who believe a complete pile of orange dogshit who tells them the election was stolen from him despite no evidence and who has lost countless court cases where they claim fraud in public, but keep their fucking mouths shut in court under oath because they have NO evidence, think there's a conspiracy involving an 82yo with a cracked skull because he happens to be Pelosi's husband. We're supposed to pretend these cockroaches haven't made her a target for violence for years.

by Anonymousreply 9October 29, 2022 2:09 AM

He secretly dialed 911 and was trying to calm the freak down, speaking in code- so the cops didn't pull up sirens blazing.... I assume.

by Anonymousreply 10October 29, 2022 2:13 AM

R10, does that really make sense with all of the info detailed in OP? It makes no sense. There was no intruder just like there was no intruder in the JonBenet case.

by Anonymousreply 11October 29, 2022 2:15 AM

Loon, party of one? Loon, party of one?

by Anonymousreply 12October 29, 2022 2:16 AM

Fuck off Nancy Drew OP. Multiple recent events have proven you fucktards will believe ANYTHING over reality.

by Anonymousreply 13October 29, 2022 2:20 AM

I am so done with the R11s. Fucking ignore button is so great.

by Anonymousreply 14October 29, 2022 2:21 AM

The only loons are those who still believe the official story. Seriously, is this board so partisan that you are unable to objectively assess a negative situation that involves a Democrat?

It’s fucking ridiculous how obtuse some of you are. You know damn well this story makes zero sense, and if something this sordid involved Lindsay Graham or some other Republican, you all would be speculating freely.

Everything I posted is 100% accurate and verifiable based on news reports, so I’m no loon.

by Anonymousreply 15October 29, 2022 2:21 AM

Anybody who watched Scooby Doo knows the old "glass was broken from the inside" trick.

I smell a rat.

by Anonymousreply 16October 29, 2022 2:25 AM

MAGAt TROLL THREAD.

Hey low IQ conspiracy theorist, can you prove there wasn’t glass on the inside too? Glass tends to shatter when it is broken. Cement blocks tend to fall opposite of impact. Much like your stupid block head. You’re so stupid that you claim you are 100% accurate when the investigation has just begun. You probably suffer from smalldickitis and or you’re 10 years old.

by Anonymousreply 17October 29, 2022 2:26 AM

Yeah, I’m sure they were planning sex trafficking together from Wayfair.

by Anonymousreply 18October 29, 2022 2:26 AM

Will OP tell us more for a Scooby Snack?

by Anonymousreply 19October 29, 2022 2:27 AM

If ever an OP screamed "flames and freaks" ....

by Anonymousreply 20October 29, 2022 2:30 AM

Datalounge is now the receptacle for the same kind of right wing conspiracy nuts, like OP, that elected Trump and probably will elect him again.

A shame, this used to be a site for intelligent people. Now it's becoming MAGAnetized.

by Anonymousreply 21October 29, 2022 2:31 AM

I want confirmed cartoon lesbian Velma on the case. "The Case of the Hammerhead MAGA".

by Anonymousreply 22October 29, 2022 2:32 AM

Here's the photo with the broken glass. From R3's Reuter's article. It does look like there is some broken glass outside, on the brick steps.

Pacific Heights is a really posh, safe SF neighborhood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 29, 2022 2:32 AM

You dumb old fags are insufferable. When the the truth comes out, you’re going to feel very stupid — if that was even possible, since many of you already have room temperature IQ’s to begin with.

Democrats can never, ever do anything wrong. Just like Paul Pelosi, who was arrested for DUI not even two months ago, all Dems are perfectly lawful upstanding citizens and never break the law. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 24October 29, 2022 2:33 AM

R21 I believe quite a few of them came over here from MTG's facebook page after a link was posted in the comment section of one of her posts.

by Anonymousreply 25October 29, 2022 2:35 AM

Glass follows the laws of gravity and shatters upon impact wherever it happens to land - inside and/or outside.

Points 2, 3 and 6 are redundant. Pelosi dialed 911, but didn't scream and cry for help. Trying to keep the situation from getting even worse, he was talking in "code" via speakerphone, and the trained 911 operator recognized a call for help. Would not be shocked to learn that high-profile people also receive training how to ask for help without actually asking for help.

The only question I have OP, is how are you logged into DL while in custody of the SFPD for this incident?

by Anonymousreply 26October 29, 2022 2:36 AM

r26 yeah but if you break glass, and since this is a million dollar home I am assuming coated glass, double pain even, you would have to use some force to break it, so if kicking in the majority of the glass would break/blow in the direction of the hit. Meaning if I use something to break open a window the glass will be inside the house. If hit from inside it would blow out similar to the picture in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 27October 29, 2022 2:40 AM

R26, what is your source? I have seen no reports corroborating your statements regarding speaking in code.

by Anonymousreply 28October 29, 2022 2:41 AM

Look at the video of Pickaxe Patty in Pasadena.

When she hits the glass windows with a pickaxe, where do large portions of the glass fall?

ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE.

Jesus, you fucking trolls need to try at least a little bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 29, 2022 2:41 AM

Can you all please shut the fuck up, I'm busy fapping to cartoons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 29, 2022 2:43 AM

Police dispatch to Paul Pelosi home:

“RP (reporting person) stated there’s a male in the home and that he’s going to wait for his wife. RP stated that he doesn’t know who the male is but he advised that his name is David and that he is a friend.”

by Anonymousreply 31October 29, 2022 2:46 AM

This man posted election conspiracy videos from pillow jumper Mike Lindell. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 32October 29, 2022 2:49 AM

R31, do you have a link to where you got that?

by Anonymousreply 33October 29, 2022 2:50 AM

"If the assailant was truly a threat, why didn’t police shoot and/or taser immediately?"

Because he's a white guy

by Anonymousreply 34October 29, 2022 2:54 AM

Paul was having the homo seks.

Is there seriously anyone who doesn’t realize that?

Omg, how can that be? HAHAHAHAHAHA dumbasses

by Anonymousreply 35October 29, 2022 2:54 AM

The police dispatch is from Tinhat dot com.

by Anonymousreply 36October 29, 2022 2:57 AM

My Lord the OP is one sick and sad motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 37October 29, 2022 2:59 AM

[quote]I am assuming coated glass, double pain even

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 38October 29, 2022 3:01 AM

No one has mentioned MY sexuality. I break on BOTH sides.

by Anonymousreply 39October 29, 2022 3:02 AM

R28 Every report that isn't Fox, Newsmax.

by Anonymousreply 40October 29, 2022 3:02 AM

Delusional Dataloungers actually a believe that…

A homeless man in his underwear, walked through tony Pacific Heihts at 2AM undetected….

Gained access to the Pelosi compound undetected, without tripping any alarms, flood lights, or cameras…

Broke a glass door with a hammer, where the majority of glass falls outwards…

Somehow the assailant locates Mr. Pelosi in a 6,000+ square foot mansion before he calls police despite the sound of broken glass and a crazed drug addict walking through the house…

Mr. Pelosi when confronted with this alleged intruder doesn’t call police in a panic but calls “speaking code”, as if an intruder coming to kill or injure will care either way if police are on the way…

Even after police were called, the Intruder STAYED IN the house and allowed himself to be arrested…

But of course in spite of this overwhelming evidence that something isn’t right with the official story, I’m the MAGAt, rightwing troll. 🙄

I’m not a MAGA. The problem is that many of you lack basic critical thinking skills.

by Anonymousreply 41October 29, 2022 3:04 AM

[quote]I have seen no reports corroborating your statements regarding speaking in code.

Read the non-MAGAT DL thread, it’s well detailed there.

by Anonymousreply 42October 29, 2022 3:05 AM

None of that is implausible, R41.

Go fuck yourself with a chainsaw.

by Anonymousreply 43October 29, 2022 3:08 AM

You’re right, R43. It’s not implausible. It’s HIGHLY implausible.

Go choke on Paul Pelosi’s dick, imbecilic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 44October 29, 2022 3:10 AM

Anyone can walk around at 2:00 am in their underwear. Your theory is crackpot.

by Anonymousreply 45October 29, 2022 3:11 AM

R33 Link to the police dispatch mentioned in R31. “RP states the person’s name is David and he’s a friend.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 29, 2022 3:12 AM

"A homeless man in his underwear, walked through tony Pacific Heihts at 2AM undetected"

How many people are up and about at 2am on a workday? No one saw him because most people were asleep

by Anonymousreply 47October 29, 2022 3:13 AM

In the media repeating the 1/6 videos of the parasites hunting for Nancy, I had forgotten about that one pile of shit who goes "Oh, Naaancy." I want to take bag of hammers to that one fucker. Even the tone in his voice makes me want to hunt him down and beat the living shit out of him.

by Anonymousreply 48October 29, 2022 3:14 AM

Smoking gun. Thanks, R46.

by Anonymousreply 49October 29, 2022 3:16 AM

I could go down OP’s list point by point, but really, why? Why bother?

by Anonymousreply 50October 29, 2022 3:19 AM

Exterior French doors use tempered glass and you can see from what’s left in the frame that that’s exactly what it is. Upon impact, it immediately breaks into small pebbles which can drop in, out, or both.

The guy in the video breaks multiple panes from the outside and each one falls differently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 29, 2022 3:21 AM

Thank Muriel for the ignore function.

by Anonymousreply 52October 29, 2022 3:23 AM

I sleep with earplugs because I live near a major thoroughfare and a fire station. So I would not hear 'glass breaking downstairs'. I do however have two locks on the inside of my bedroom door, and keep my phone and wallet in the bedroom with me.

I also have a piece of heavy furniture near the door if someone is trying to bust into the bedroom. By that time I would be out the window, off the lower roof and jumping into the pine tree to break my fall.

by Anonymousreply 53October 29, 2022 3:25 AM

Because you can’t refute it, R50. Because the unknown intruder narrative is ridiculous and even a mentally impaired child can see it doesn’t add up.

by Anonymousreply 54October 29, 2022 3:27 AM

Everything about this story is odd, just saying. Intruder yelling “Where’s Nancy?” Police arrive to see the two men wrestling for control of a hammer, then stand by as the intruder grabs it and starts beating the victim, and only then do they enter the home and subdue the attacker? And Paul Pelosi wasn’t awakened when the guy smashed the window in and didn’t call 911 until the intruder was in the room with him, (no alarms went off?) and when the call went through said the intruder was “a friend”?

by Anonymousreply 55October 29, 2022 3:30 AM

A mentally impaired child.

You would know, OP.

by Anonymousreply 56October 29, 2022 3:31 AM

I don't see anything weird about the attacker yelling "Where's Nancy?" since that's who he was probably after.

by Anonymousreply 57October 29, 2022 3:33 AM

He said "a friend" when he was talking in code after dialing the police, fool. He was trying to NOT to get himself killed and speaking calmly with the phone line open to give the person on the other end an idea of what was happening.

by Anonymousreply 58October 29, 2022 3:36 AM

I have only one question, was the guy apprehended in his underwear? and the source(s) for those juicy details? 😛

by Anonymousreply 59October 29, 2022 3:39 AM

Naked assailant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 29, 2022 3:39 AM

I don't know why DL is allowing QAnoners to spread their idiotic theories on here, but it really needs to stop.

by Anonymousreply 61October 29, 2022 3:42 AM

F&F OP.

by Anonymousreply 62October 29, 2022 3:43 AM

"Oh no an 82-year-old man apparently forgot to turn the alarm system on before he went to bed, better make a QAnon conspiracy out of it!"

by Anonymousreply 63October 29, 2022 3:44 AM

R63, I'm half his age and constantly forget to turn it on. My God, it's a common occurrence, but to MAGAts' it's a conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 64October 29, 2022 3:46 AM

☑️ they were both holding hammers.

❓ were they both in their underwear?

by Anonymousreply 65October 29, 2022 3:49 AM

On Twitter. Look up Rach 🇺🇸@rachisawake, you can listen to it.

Or here, see '12' on the link

or Twitter @greg_price11

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 29, 2022 3:50 AM

Pelosi is in his 80’s and seems to have sustained non-trivial injuries. I doubt he smashed the back door to cover things up. Seems odd that the intruder gave Pelosi his real name, but not impossible.

by Anonymousreply 67October 29, 2022 3:51 AM

No, R65. If you saw the police briefing tonight, they detailed what happened.

When police got to the house, Pelosi and the intruder both had their hands on a hammer.

The police said, drop the hammer.

Pelosi took his hand away. The intruder tried to bash Pelosi's skull in.

by Anonymousreply 68October 29, 2022 3:52 AM

They were both holding the same hammer. Pelosi let go, the attacker beat him in the head with it and police tackled the attacker.

by Anonymousreply 69October 29, 2022 3:52 AM

Anyone who questions anything Dems say is a QAnon, MAGA, or Trumper, eh?

Have you guys always been this dumb?

by Anonymousreply 70October 29, 2022 3:52 AM

[quote]Look up Rach 🇺🇸@rachisawake

Why should any of us look up an obvious QAnon account?

by Anonymousreply 71October 29, 2022 3:52 AM

R70 can fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 72October 29, 2022 3:53 AM

R70, you are too stupid to live.

by Anonymousreply 73October 29, 2022 3:54 AM

R70, have you always been a pile of shit?

You're those things when despite being given the actual details by the POLICE who witnessed it and have outlined the details and the fact that Mr. Pelosi is in the fucking hospital and had to undergo surgery for a cracked skull, you still think this is about "Dems."

by Anonymousreply 74October 29, 2022 3:57 AM

Fabulous comeback, R72.

by Anonymousreply 75October 29, 2022 3:57 AM

It's the scanner recording of the police radios in R66

by Anonymousreply 76October 29, 2022 3:58 AM

Pelosi was talking in code, said the law enforcement source, providing enough detail so that the operator overhearing it could understand that there was something wrong. At the same time, Pelosi seemed to be trying not to make it obvious to the intruder that he had an open line, the source described.

by Anonymousreply 77October 29, 2022 3:58 AM

A lot of sockpuppets on this thread showing up out of nowhere, supporting the OP.

by Anonymousreply 78October 29, 2022 3:58 AM

Yep, R78. Just put R70 on ignore to se his other posts and there aren't any. Only two in this thread. Are you new to DL, R70? Welcome, trolling dickhead!

by Anonymousreply 79October 29, 2022 4:00 AM

see*

by Anonymousreply 80October 29, 2022 4:00 AM

The entire story does make sense. All of it.

Op, you jumped to a conspiracy *immediately*, you couldn’t even let 24 hours pass by to gather more information. A huge part of gathering all the facts is you allow those to lead you to the conclusion. You also allow a reasonable amount of time to gather, how could you possibly think your facts are all accurate?

What you did is pull partial facts, some of which might be inaccurate, and you’re working off of that. You are trying to solve a 100 piece puzzle, but you only have 50 pieces.

Maybe you’re right? I kid, I kid, you’re not, because your own theory has already been proven false in the glass, so there’s one fact debunked already.

by Anonymousreply 81October 29, 2022 4:05 AM

I found the reference of the underwear, it's an earlier report from the local tv, the headline was later deleted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 29, 2022 4:06 AM

This morning the conspiracy trolls were all over social media immediately flooding it with disinformation. I saw dozens of posts of "the attacker" and it was a photo of, surprise, a black man. The same image was reposted dozens of times. When officials finally had a photo of the actual attacker, he was ...white.

by Anonymousreply 83October 29, 2022 4:06 AM

R83, that's the kind of "free speech" the right-wing is hoping Elon brings back.

by Anonymousreply 84October 29, 2022 4:16 AM

If you go to KTVU site for the earlier report, they have put on a correction on the clothing item the suspect was wearing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 29, 2022 4:17 AM

[quote]The problem is that many of you lack basic critical thinking skills.

Because most posters here are old enough to have been exposed to high quantities of lead as children.

by Anonymousreply 86October 29, 2022 4:42 AM

Where was Hillary during while this was going down?

by Anonymousreply 87October 29, 2022 9:21 AM

Where was Ted Kennedy when all this was going down?

by Anonymousreply 88October 29, 2022 9:44 AM

WTF MAGAt? R88. You’re going back many, many years to prove a false equivalency yet again. Why don’t you reference an example from the stone fucking age, you IMBECILE.

by Anonymousreply 89October 29, 2022 10:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!