Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Greg Gutfeld

He's got phenomenal ratings for his late night time slot. Blows even Colbert out of the water.

Fox News audiences know he's gay, right? The audience never laughs at his wink wink nudge nudge jokes about the fact that he is homosexual.

I must admit I find the political landscape confusing.

by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2022 5:16 AM

Greg Gutfeld and his handsome wife, Elena.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 26, 2022 3:52 AM

Gay friendly.

by Anonymousreply 2October 26, 2022 3:56 AM

He is gay as a pink parrot in pearls.

by Anonymousreply 3October 26, 2022 4:05 AM

Faggot!

by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2022 4:06 AM

Is Elena trans?

by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2022 4:12 AM

Late night suggests that his audience is not the stereotypical FOX viewership. Younger people are generally more tolerant of gays.

by Anonymousreply 6October 26, 2022 4:18 AM

Economic populism is just more in vogue that's all

by Anonymousreply 7October 26, 2022 4:40 AM

I thought she is Russian. She looks very typical of Northern Russian women. they get harder looking as they age. They are noted for skin soft as sable & loving lots of sex.

by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2022 4:54 AM

I bet she can pop those teefs out and go to town on his wiener-ette.

by Anonymousreply 9October 26, 2022 5:08 AM

He's not gay. He wouldn't make all those jokes if he was gay and hiding it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 26, 2022 5:13 AM

I detest that guy and he's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2022 5:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!