Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Danny Masterson Rape Trial

Is anyone following? I get the emails from Deadline. It's interesting that the women are all testifying under Jane Doe, but the stories give you enough details that Helen Keller could figure it out, ie Danny's last serious girlfriend before Bijou.

by Anonymousreply 125May 17, 2023 11:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 25, 2022 6:31 PM

I'm sure the $cientologists are all there...

silently, angrily glaring at the judicial process

by Anonymousreply 2October 25, 2022 6:41 PM

Thank you for posting this, OP. I have been waiting for this trial.

by Anonymousreply 3October 25, 2022 7:12 PM

He seems like a complete sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 4October 25, 2022 7:42 PM

R322 Understood the thread topic. Bless you.

by Anonymousreply 5October 25, 2022 8:14 PM

Goddamn it. Wrong thread. -R5

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2022 8:15 PM

Definitely a sociopath reddit had a good thread going on it.

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2022 8:19 PM

Don't worry, r6, chances are r322 won't be aware of it.

by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2022 8:26 PM

Funny how Scientology's principles perfectly align with the abuser's credo 'separate them from friends and family who may help them'

Also, Benjamin Bratt right?

by Anonymousreply 9October 25, 2022 8:54 PM

What about Benjamin Bratt? Is he a clam?

by Anonymousreply 10October 25, 2022 9:00 PM

Sorry, as tge guy who beat Masterson up

by Anonymousreply 11October 25, 2022 9:04 PM

Oh wow. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2022 9:10 PM

He seems guilty as hell. He's creepy and I have no doubt that he's guilty. He's got Scientology behind him, though and I think he'll walk.

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2022 10:37 PM

This trial interests me too. Thanks for starting this. On another note....

Pardon my ignorance, but how do commenters on this thread, and others popping up on the DL, accidentally post to the wrong thread (like R5)? Do you guys have multiple windows open and go from one window to the other and post a comment to the incorrect window? I am forced to multi-task at work but I am not doing it while on the DL. Unless it involves 'research'. I can barely focus on one topic at a time. Ok, enlighten me with your wisdom. I imagine it is something very obvious. But I'm just not seeing it. Let the basher critiques begin.

by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2022 10:53 PM

I hope he’s found guilty and sentenced to the gallows.

by Anonymousreply 15October 25, 2022 11:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 26, 2022 1:08 AM

Why is the "Church" so protective of this guy, the equivalent on That 70s Show to someone like Tina Yothers or Anson Williams? I understand 100% why they would commit murder for Tom Cruise, the guy is a megastar even after 40 years, and even someone like Travolta might not be a box office draw anymore, but akin to someone like Deniro or Pacino, he'll always be a star thanks to his past body of work. But Danny Masterson? What's so special about him that they would go the lengths to protect him that they did? People think Topher Grace, Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, Laura Prepon, even Wilmer Valderrama when they are pressed to name someone from That 70's Show before they would name him.

by Anonymousreply 17October 26, 2022 1:12 AM

Danny and his siblings are second gen Scienos. Maybe, his parents are higher ups in COS.

by Anonymousreply 18October 26, 2022 1:16 AM

r17 although lacking star power, his connections were more diverse than most celebrities. . . power comes in many forms, he retained a social currency, albeit more subdued and was able to transition between pop cult groups.. like the nature of this trial, he was effective bait for disarming small and bigger fish, on the peripheral of industry and in the public, alike. More simply put.. he wasn't an isolationist and while he's had more than a few public scandals before this, he was involved in many circles beyond celebrity and ultimately an effective recruiter for even the most skeptical and wary.

by Anonymousreply 19October 26, 2022 1:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 26, 2022 1:25 AM

Any good documentaries or 20/20 type episodes summing this up out there?

by Anonymousreply 21October 26, 2022 1:29 AM

Well, Masterson is still a public figure which Scientology LOVES. Plus, before the rape accusations he was already a regular on a streaming tv show.

Meanwhile, Scientology seems to be losing a lot of "famous" people lately and they're trying to hold on to what they've got.

The deserve to be stuck with Jenna Elfman, however.

by Anonymousreply 22October 26, 2022 1:48 AM

Yeah, what is the tea. What did he do exactly? Where is the summary?

by Anonymousreply 23October 26, 2022 1:54 AM

What does Benjamin Bratt have to do with this dude?

by Anonymousreply 24October 26, 2022 1:56 AM

That's what I'd like to know R17. Why, are they protecting him? If his Parents were Scientologists, like another poster said, then he's fully indoctrinated, and probably knows a lot about whatever those fuckers do.

by Anonymousreply 25October 26, 2022 2:04 AM

R25- That makes sense. Since he has basically grown up , I believe, in the cult he would be privy to a lot of insider information on them.

by Anonymousreply 26October 26, 2022 2:28 AM

[Quote] People think Topher Grace, Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, Laura Prepon, even Wilmer Valderrama when they are pressed to name someone from That 70's Show before they would name him.

Aren't Mila and Ashton still friends with Danny? It's weird how Mila's latest role is playing a rape victim. I was watching her talk about her time on That 70s show and she said how everyone was great and they didn't do anything scandalous. Maybe not in front of her because half of the cast is trash.

by Anonymousreply 27October 26, 2022 2:30 AM

What did he do?

by Anonymousreply 28October 26, 2022 3:19 AM

I don’t blindly believe all this me too crap personally. I need to sift through the details and make my own determination.

by Anonymousreply 29October 26, 2022 3:20 AM

What a sicko!

by Anonymousreply 30October 26, 2022 3:22 AM

It's all sick, cult church, Masterson. Even is wife is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 31October 26, 2022 3:27 AM

I'm sure Scientology has all kinds of sick documentation on it's celeb congregation. Blackmail. They shouldn't be able to call it a church. Masterson is, but a fly in their web.

by Anonymousreply 32October 26, 2022 3:33 AM

Someone explain the mentality, where a perp drugs and then rapes an unconscious person. Is it a sick need to control? Masterson could have had consensual sex with all of these women, being that they were girlfriends. Where does it fall on the scale, sociopath?

by Anonymousreply 33October 26, 2022 3:49 AM

I don't understand why anyone would rape Danny Masterson.

by Anonymousreply 34October 26, 2022 4:06 AM

Is his cute brother, Christopher, at least normal? I've had a crush on him since Scary Movie 2.

by Anonymousreply 35October 26, 2022 4:49 AM

Thanks to this trial I learned what "donkey punch" is. One of his victims woke up with injuries consistent with be subjected to this maneuver.

by Anonymousreply 36October 26, 2022 5:52 AM

R36- What is it ?

by Anonymousreply 37October 26, 2022 6:25 AM

A donkey punch . Is it what it sounds like, a hard punch to the gut?

by Anonymousreply 38October 26, 2022 6:28 AM

Vile.

by Anonymousreply 39October 26, 2022 6:32 AM

Whoever thought of this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 26, 2022 6:33 AM

Sadistic bastard.

by Anonymousreply 41October 26, 2022 6:39 AM

Testifying under Jane Doe? That's some real bullshit. The reason we don't have secret charges, secret accusers and secret trials is so that the truth can be achieved - at least to some extent.

What if one of these Jane Does has a history of false allegations against others? One of the ways you can uncover truth is by publishing the names of accusers.

I'm just talking about the names. I know zero about the case otherwise. But this is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 42October 26, 2022 6:42 AM

R42- This is because of Scientology. They have threatened and stalked these women and are still doing it.

by Anonymousreply 43October 26, 2022 6:48 AM

R43, thanks for the background. I appreciate the threats but that is no excuse and it doesn't make it right. This borders on infringing a constitutional right.

Why you go and make me defend something for a scieno? You are bad.

by Anonymousreply 44October 26, 2022 1:30 PM

Two of the women are anonymous to the public, but obviously their names are known to the defense and Scientology who know EVERY DETAIL about the women's history and backgrounds either through the "auditing files" in the cult's possession or their extensive use of shady PIs. One woman is public, in part because her husband (Cedric Bixler) is a member of a couple of relatively well-known bands. They've been repeatedly harassed and followed by Scientology and its hired guns. Their dog was killed with poisoned meat tossed over their backyard fence.

It's all a part of Scientology's "fair game" practice which is basically "religious scripture" that promotes the destruction of perceived enemies (i.e. critics). Yes, destruction of Scientology critics is one of their religious tenets. Another of their religious commandments is not reporting any members' criminal activity to the police or authorities outside the cult. In essence, while CoS is not on trial, it is for all intents and purposes an accessort after the fact in an attempted criminal conspiracy cover up.

R42 is clealy a clam just following through on the his master's edicts. Doesn't work anymore, Dave.

by Anonymousreply 45October 26, 2022 1:35 PM

R42/43 needs to: 1) stop believing he's an expert in constitutional law, 2) start believing Judge Olmedo knows the background and details of the case as well as pertinent case law, and 3) actually inform himself independently from his Scientology overseers.

by Anonymousreply 46October 26, 2022 1:40 PM

^^^ Oh shut the fuck up, R45. I'm commenting on questionable criminal procedure and a real constitutional issue and all you can do is call me a clam?

There are valid and meaningful reasons we do not keep secrets in criminal trials.

by Anonymousreply 47October 26, 2022 1:42 PM

[quote]Their dog was killed with poisoned meat tossed over their backyard fence.

A long time ago I was on the Scientology Usenet group which was dedicated to exposing Scientology, back when not much was known about it, and at one point people started reporting their pets being poisoned or going missing. Some members didn't believe it until a handful of these cases got reported in local newspapers. It was scary because it happened to people all over the country. Years later I read about a reporter who did an expose on Scientology back in the early 1990s who also had his dog inexplicably poisoned.

by Anonymousreply 48October 26, 2022 1:53 PM

Tell you what r47, I'll shut the fuck up once you follow through with 2 & 3 and stop deep-throating David Miscavige.

In the slim chance you might be curious where all your money and efforts have gone throughout the years or why you may have had to cut friends, family and loved ones out of your life, Tony Ortega's site is a good place to start reading.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 26, 2022 1:54 PM

Will Whoppi be in court question the Does if it was rape rape or not?

by Anonymousreply 50October 26, 2022 2:05 PM

Drinking a little early today, aren't we, r50?

by Anonymousreply 51October 26, 2022 2:09 PM

From yesterday's testimony. JD3 reported she was being stalked yesterday, the day of her testimony. Tony Ortega is in the courtroom transcribing and commenter J. Swift is also there and is posting his observations and summaries.

"Do you have fears of retliation for testifying?

Yes sir.

Since you reported, have you experienced harasment or stalking or anything like that? (Obj, overruled, jury please rmember admonition)

Yes sir.

And since reporting to law enforcement, over what period of time have you been expderiencing that?

Shortly after.

And has that been going on currently?

Today.

No further questions.”

by Anonymousreply 52October 26, 2022 3:23 PM

R51 Isn’t the collective noun of Doe, Does? Or does Doe also mean multiples like how it’s Deer and Deer for plural?

by Anonymousreply 53October 26, 2022 3:29 PM

The term Jane Doe or John Doe has no connection to Doe a Deer, a female Deer. Altho some believe originally it could have been a common surname in Medieval England and was chosen for this reason, cf. Smith.

by Anonymousreply 54October 26, 2022 7:19 PM

Masterson should be sealed in a deep dark cave for all eternity. This type of pathology is curated over a long period of time. It is an aberration of an ego that has overtaken the personality due to never knowing any boundaries or responsibility and cannot be rehabilitated.

by Anonymousreply 55October 26, 2022 7:37 PM

R49, I have spent my career dealing with witnesses face real threats - death threats - from drug gangs and crazy exes because of their status as witnesses. Not harassment.

You, on the other hand, sound like some whackadoodle.

Unfortunately, that is the price we pay to live in a free society where trials are open to the public and we do not hide the names of witnesses. We can hide their addresses and other contact info but not their names. This is how you avoid false allegations. This is what witness protection is about and what protective orders are designed for. There are ways to deal with anyone harassing or stalking a witness. Come back when one of them is seriously threatened.

Your attempts to normalize this masking if identities in our criminal justice system is questionable.

by Anonymousreply 56October 26, 2022 9:49 PM

Clam alert at r56.

by Anonymousreply 57October 26, 2022 11:35 PM

Wasn’t he in a band called Donkey Punch? That was the first time I heard the expression.

by Anonymousreply 58October 26, 2022 11:48 PM

Whether it's protecting rapists or finding wives for closet cases, you can count on the Church of Scientology to be at the top of the game.

by Anonymousreply 59October 27, 2022 12:03 AM

R56. Blocked!

by Anonymousreply 60October 27, 2022 12:32 AM

Gee, if he is as innocent as his cult claim he is why are they trying so hard to prevent the victims from testifying? An innocent man would actually want his day in court in order to clear his name and reputation. What is Masterson so afraid of? Repulsive coward.

by Anonymousreply 61October 27, 2022 12:52 AM

What has Bat had to say about all of this?

by Anonymousreply 62October 27, 2022 12:58 AM

R61, because the trial is a referendum on the Church forbidding the victims from going to the police.

by Anonymousreply 63October 27, 2022 3:11 AM

Bet he has a tiny schmecker.

by Anonymousreply 64October 27, 2022 3:28 AM

Are you guys going to make me read up on this trial now? Were these victims members of the church or something else.

I just got through with the Darrell Brooks trial - is this one being live streamed?

by Anonymousreply 65October 27, 2022 4:47 AM

Can't wait til Nov. 24th in New York, when the statute of limitations will be removed for a year to allow people to sue their rapists. How many of Trump's victims will come forward?

by Anonymousreply 66October 27, 2022 5:44 AM

Uh oh. I'm gonna get yelled at.

Buuut. How far back can people make rape claims? You realize don't you that the reason SOLs exist is because it becomes nearly impossible to defend against old allegations.

by Anonymousreply 67October 27, 2022 6:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 27, 2022 6:56 AM

Who was the last famous Scientology recruit? It’s been a while. People I’ve met from LA have called it creepy.

I can’t wrap my head around the fact that Scientology was created by a science fiction writer and people still bought into it.

by Anonymousreply 69October 27, 2022 7:01 AM

R69 I can't either. Never underestimate the power of stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 70October 27, 2022 11:20 AM

In DC, the Scientologists used to set up a card table at the intersection of Connecticut and Florida back in the day - maybe even before they bought that building at Connecticut and R. That would be a recruitment "station". I don't think I ever saw anyone stopping there.

by Anonymousreply 71October 27, 2022 3:19 PM

[QUOTE]I have spent my career dealing with witnesses face real threats - death threats - from drug gangs and crazy exes because of their status as witnesses.

Well, bless your heart. Of course you have.

by Anonymousreply 72October 27, 2022 5:14 PM

[quote]Who was the last famous Scientology recruit? It’s been a while. People I’ve met from LA have called it creepy.

There was anti-Scieno/former Scieno forum about ten years ago That had some threads of Scieno recruits from the mid 90s onwards in the entertainment industry and most of them are C or D list types who mostly did TV shows or supporting roles in movies. Deceased acting coach Milton Katselas recruited some actors into the cult via his acting classes at the Beverly Hills Playhouse. Some people who trained under him said they were never recruited into Scientology. I think Milton figured out which actors would be gullible enough to join the cult and reeled them in.

by Anonymousreply 73October 27, 2022 9:53 PM

Him and his wife Bijou both seem like truly disturbed, hard core psychopaths. Not just the usual celebutante cluster Bs.

by Anonymousreply 74October 27, 2022 10:07 PM

Bijou was outed as a psycho several years back.

by Anonymousreply 75October 27, 2022 10:28 PM

It’s kind of odd that the op hasn’t listed the details of the case nor the charges it makes me think they must be weak.

Regardless it’s pretty standard to list the facts in these type of threads. This one stands out for its emphasis on hyperbole

by Anonymousreply 76October 27, 2022 10:47 PM

Bijou? Did he marry his dog?

by Anonymousreply 77October 27, 2022 10:47 PM

From the AP regarding one of the victims:

“The friend of his assistant filed a police report because she was unhappy with the way the Scientology ethics board handled her complaint. No charges were brought at the time.”

If she filed a police report and went to the church at the time of the incident then that is pretty damning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 27, 2022 10:51 PM

I really resent doing OPs job here.

This is not your personal website. If you’re going to start a thread then have some basic courtesy.

Furthermore people need to be backing up these damaging claims against people. In this case there is some some smoke.

by Anonymousreply 79October 27, 2022 10:52 PM

But now I’m confused. Because the same report from the AP says:

In 2016, she connected and shared stories with the ex-girlfriend who is one of the accusers. Each filed a police report that year. Masterson’s former girlfriend said she did so after telling her story to her husband, who helped her understand she had been raped. The third woman went to police in 2017.

So when was the police report? In 2016? This incident happened 15 years before that. The AP is not clear.

by Anonymousreply 80October 27, 2022 10:55 PM

So who are the Jane Does?

by Anonymousreply 81October 28, 2022 2:35 AM

Chaucer has just been exonerated of rape charges, I hope this isn’t a part of a trend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 28, 2022 2:47 AM

Allegedly, Masterson drugged and then raped three separate girlfriends, several years ago. They all reported waking up feeling drugged and had bruising. The three plaintiffs said that they were later harassed/threatened by Scientology members for reporting the rapes. Threatened in several ways. One of the women said that her dog was poisoned by the cult/church/money laundering scam.

Scientology; sex trafficking, rape, abuse, greed and corruption. Fascinating!

by Anonymousreply 83October 28, 2022 3:32 AM

So CB woke up one time to find Danny raping her, but stayed in a relationship with him for another 5 years??

by Anonymousreply 84October 28, 2022 4:20 AM

R33 It's called somnophilia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 28, 2022 4:45 AM

r33 ignore the pseudo science activist cults, they're akin to trying to learn about earth science from flat earthers and start out with animal behaviorial science instead, work up to human anatomy and child development with find tracks on disorders, traumatic injuries, and developmental conditions. from there you can lean into cognitive studies for the psych or look at foundations courses for pre-med psychiatry. . . before jumping into abnormal psychology/psychiatry. Or history of medicine can be good but only an established program. victorian medicine is the popular one and that's the era of sex obsession and social repression as industrial garnered the path for to literarcy and thus, people becoming more aware... like the transition of society to the internet and like.

Or you could examinine it from the other side of the subs to get a clearer picture to the doms in that fetish. . . but that's rather unpc. Exploring the abnormals directly rather than the conjecture and assumptions written, it's invalauble to have a first person perspective. . . even in the uncomfortable. Most everything else gets shaded by politics and shifting social mores. Even the most analytical are tainted by biases.

to understand is to delve and explore, fighting against the currents not to be pulled under or swayed in any particular direction. Lest it leads to pseudo science and subject truths.

It's the problem with modern psych; although a consensus may be reached, an individual is likely to receive multiple diagnoses based more on external factors. . . the other's perception, biases and localized criteria rather than there truly being a universal standard. One that simply partakes of an act is certainly evidence but not necessarily definitive.

by Anonymousreply 86October 28, 2022 5:00 AM

All I can picture in my head, while reading many of these posts, is this guy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 28, 2022 5:08 AM

Who is CB?

by Anonymousreply 88October 28, 2022 5:10 AM

An acquaintance worked on the last couple seasons of That '70s Show (costume dept). The only cast members that were spoken of fondly were Debra Jo Rupp, Kurtwood Smith, and Brooke Shields.

by Anonymousreply 89October 28, 2022 5:35 AM

CB is Jane Doe #3.

by Anonymousreply 90October 28, 2022 5:35 AM

What is the full name of CB/Jane Doe #3? And who are the other JDs? Everyone says they are easy to figure out but I can't.

by Anonymousreply 91October 28, 2022 6:07 AM

Notice that NONE of his T7S castmates -- with whom he's had other business ventures (restaurants) or series (Kushner) or personal relationships (Prepon dating his brother) -- are rushing to defend him. They know.

by Anonymousreply 92October 28, 2022 6:13 AM

[quote]R22 Scientology seems to be losing a lot of "famous" people lately and they're trying to hold on to what they've got.

They still have the dubious glitter of Miss Anne Archer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 28, 2022 7:07 AM

I used to think Anne Archer was so attractive but I guess I only know her from Fatal Attraction.

by Anonymousreply 94October 28, 2022 7:20 AM

CB is Christie Bixler.

by Anonymousreply 95October 28, 2022 9:10 AM

[quote]r32 I'm sure Scientology has all kinds of sick documentation on it's celeb congregation. Blackmail.

Yes. They have extensive files on every member from all the confessional-type intake info they do and the ongoing treatments they make everyone participate in… and PAY FOR. It’s all thoroughly documented. This makes unhappy members think long and hard before breaking free.

by Anonymousreply 96October 28, 2022 3:50 PM

Psychopath Clam.

by Anonymousreply 97October 28, 2022 4:14 PM

^^ who? Archer?

If so, yes.

by Anonymousreply 98October 28, 2022 4:43 PM

[quote]R94 I used to think Anne Archer was so attractive but I guess I only know her from Fatal Attraction.

Archer was very, very attractive. But that’s not always enough in a town full of amazingly attractive women. She was a B Level performer before and after Fatal Attraction. Plenty of TV work, etc., but without the distinctive personality/individuality that makes a real star.

She screen tested for the role of Lois Lane in Superman when she was younger. She’s at the [bold]09:24 [/bold]mark

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 28, 2022 4:57 PM

Gorgeous! Both of them!

by Anonymousreply 100October 28, 2022 6:08 PM

All of these Loises were pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 101October 28, 2022 6:10 PM

The actress who does Christopher Reeves’ opening screen test with him also played the suicidal nanny in THE OMEN.

She’s Jack Palance’s daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 28, 2022 9:48 PM

R79 the Masterson accusations have been going on for several years. The trial has been fairly big news. I was genuinely surprised there wasn't a thread.

Calm your tits

by Anonymousreply 103October 29, 2022 2:28 AM

Anne Archer is excellent in Short Cuts. She stood out in a very impressive ensemble. I haven't seen that film in over 20 years and the look of contempt that she gives her husband in it still makes me cringe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 29, 2022 2:32 AM

Thanks, R99. That was fun. You can see Reeve's final performance choices even in the first one. You could tell he would fit that part.

Yes, Margot was probably the best but I think Deborah Raffin had the sweetness of the Lois role and Susan Blakely could have also pulled it off. I've never been thrilled with Kidder's (or maybe it was the director's) interpretation of Lois. She was kind of annoying and their love story never worked for me.

Sorry to derail the thread.

by Anonymousreply 105October 29, 2022 5:50 AM

Does anyone here care about this trial?

by Anonymousreply 106November 10, 2022 8:40 PM

Yes, I want to see the bastard pay. I want to see Scientolody pay. Not that justice prevails. Drugging people to have non consensual sex with them is a serious crime. Actually it's two serious crimes. Cosby isn't the only sick perp out there.

by Anonymousreply 107November 10, 2022 9:15 PM

[Quote] Cosby isn't the only sick perp out there.

I hope no one else actually believes that or they're beyond naive.

by Anonymousreply 108November 10, 2022 9:18 PM

R106 Yes, because I really hate $cientology.

by Anonymousreply 109November 10, 2022 9:55 PM

Paul Haggis was just convicted of of rape in a Civil Trial.

by Anonymousreply 110November 10, 2022 9:57 PM

Jury DEADLOCKED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 18, 2022 9:29 PM

Deadlocked?

I’d say Dead COCKED!

by Anonymousreply 112November 19, 2022 3:11 AM

I haven't seen this on Youtube at all. Is Court TV carrying it?

by Anonymousreply 113November 19, 2022 3:35 AM

What Trial? If only he had been richer he wouldn't have been criminally prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 114November 19, 2022 3:48 AM

This triple, rapist is going to walk free. It's made even worse due to the whole Scientology cult involvement.

by Anonymousreply 115November 19, 2022 4:10 AM

Mistrial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 30, 2022 11:28 PM

A miscavige of justice.

by Anonymousreply 117November 30, 2022 11:35 PM

^^^Clever.

by Anonymousreply 118November 30, 2022 11:38 PM

All of Tom Cruise's Maverick profits are going to be used to pay the continuing legal fees.

by Anonymousreply 119December 1, 2022 2:07 AM

All these women need to assemble and stab him to death with poisoned daggers.

by Anonymousreply 120December 1, 2022 2:12 AM

Watch out Natalie, this is not what you've been waiting for!! This perp uses roofies.

by Anonymousreply 121December 2, 2022 3:38 AM

Fuck. Fuck this CLAM RAPIST named Danny Masterson.

by Anonymousreply 122December 2, 2022 9:02 PM

"Bijou? Did he marry his dog?"

In a manner of speaking. She's John Phillips-sired trash who was handed a "career" despite no discernible talent.

by Anonymousreply 123December 2, 2022 9:10 PM

Will they find him guilty this time around?

by Anonymousreply 124May 16, 2023 8:30 PM

R124 I hope so 🤞

by Anonymousreply 125May 17, 2023 11:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!