Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This Jack Ze Whipper guy gets me moist. DL, what say you?

I love the swagger, squish and humor. Oh, I guess he's a newscaster somewhere when he's not doing Ren Fair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 18, 2023 5:19 AM

Them cakes, tho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2022 2:56 AM

Does he have “an” Onlyfans?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2022 2:57 AM

Let's get right to it. I rate this top shelf, and he knows it is, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2022 3:13 AM

He's a hot fucking piece. I saw him on America's Got Talent and immediately started following.

He has started doing workout pix and shirtless shots on IG. He knows what he's got.

Unfortunately, one of those things is a wife.

by Anonymousreply 4October 27, 2022 5:49 AM

He's simply dashing and should whip it out.

by Anonymousreply 5October 27, 2022 6:01 AM

R5, first he much lower le zipper.

by Anonymousreply 6October 27, 2022 6:07 AM

Shirtless and shaking his ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 27, 2022 6:15 AM

Will this guy like that trombone dancer -- everywhere for a hot second, then gone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 27, 2022 1:18 PM

Tiny nips but i still would.

by Anonymousreply 9October 27, 2022 1:35 PM

He looks like he has a squeaky-clean asshole, and I would like to give it a lot of attention.

by Anonymousreply 10October 29, 2022 3:47 AM

I keep waiting for him to have a wardrobe malfunction in those tight pants lunging around the stage whipping things up. I sure hope someone catches it when he does. He grew up with circus folk and learned his trade from his father. I totally would have run away and joined the circus to follow him. And NPR is who he works for and he has his newscaster mellifluous vocal tones voice for the radio.

by Anonymousreply 11October 29, 2022 4:03 AM

I'd lick his hairy hole.

by Anonymousreply 12October 29, 2022 4:09 AM

who?

by Anonymousreply 13October 30, 2022 11:06 PM

He loves his body,

And showing it off in tight tops and pants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 10, 2022 7:17 AM

Oh, my! Easy on the eyes, easy on the ears, and a showman, too. Thanks, OP!

by Anonymousreply 15November 10, 2022 7:52 AM

He recently left his on-air job at NPR in Boston (WBUR) to work full-time on his performing career. I could watch that guy read the phone book. If you want to see him in his more intimate moments, he has a separate Instagram with his cat named Scipio. Lucky cat!

by Anonymousreply 16February 12, 2023 6:53 PM

He is definitely cute but straighter than a grizzly’s dick.

by Anonymousreply 17February 12, 2023 8:02 PM

Really cute with a nice butt

by Anonymousreply 18February 12, 2023 8:03 PM

Just saw this guy in person. Cute and funny.

by Anonymousreply 19June 17, 2023 9:40 PM

Although handsome, he has a Disney quality that is off-putting, as well on-air broadcast voice.

by Anonymousreply 20June 18, 2023 5:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!