Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Magic Mike’s Last Dance first look

Magic Mike is pregnant!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2022 5:09 PM

Is he a seeing-eye ho?

by Anonymousreply 1October 21, 2022 5:01 PM

Trailer is out tomorrow

It looks like they reshot a good deal of it in Miami

It was supposed to take place in London

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 14, 2022 4:20 PM

Werq.

by Anonymousreply 3November 14, 2022 4:33 PM

First look at an oral sex scene.

by Anonymousreply 4November 14, 2022 4:42 PM

Looks like Channing's been laying off the carbs (and beer). Good for him.

I believe that's Salma Hayek in the photo with him. NONE of the boys from the previous two movies are in this one besides Tatum.

I don't know if I can live without Big Joe Man-Jello shaking his groove thang.

by Anonymousreply 5November 14, 2022 5:08 PM

Cast list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 14, 2022 5:08 PM

Too bad Matt Bomer is not in it. Based on IMDB there isn’t much eye candy which is the point of these films.

by Anonymousreply 7November 14, 2022 11:20 PM

Channing Tatum did not want to share the marquee with anybody so he just cast the real life tour dancers as the eye candy. It seems this special venue they used to launch the Miami residency last month was also used for additional filming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 14, 2022 11:31 PM

Trailer

As expected it’s just an advertisement for the stage show

No names stripping

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2022 4:39 PM

is Salma that hard up for cash?

by Anonymousreply 10November 15, 2022 5:46 PM

Is this movie DOA? Absolutely no chatter despite the trailer dropping

by Anonymousreply 11November 16, 2022 2:38 AM

Salma is married to a billionaire.

If anything, she probably invested in this movie.

It's too bad. The preview looks DREADFUL.

by Anonymousreply 12November 16, 2022 3:31 AM

So, the essentially the plot of Staying Alive...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 16, 2022 9:57 PM

Salma was born with an EXQUISITE PLATINUM SPOON in her mouth. Never hard up for cash.

by Anonymousreply 14November 16, 2022 10:58 PM

I see DL fave Nick Wechsler is a producer.

by Anonymousreply 15November 16, 2022 11:15 PM

To be fair, Channing Tatum has always seemed like an alright guy, and I appreciate his body. That said, I've never seen any of these films, and if he isn't doing a full-frontal face plant on an equally attractive man's face, I won't be seeing this one either.

by Anonymousreply 16November 16, 2022 11:22 PM

Magic Mike XXL wasn't much of a plot, but I thought the production design was artistic, beautifully smutty and seamy.

by Anonymousreply 17November 16, 2022 11:27 PM

There are two Nick Wechslers; the hunky actor and the 73 year old producer of this movie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 16, 2022 11:40 PM

Pobrecita! That stomach has been lipo-ed and ab-sculpted to the point of no return.

by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2022 2:55 PM

Tatum's revived, post-divorce himbo body was on full display in The Lost City and it's not a liposuction here and an implant there. Jealous, much?

by Anonymousreply 20November 19, 2022 2:57 PM

Where are all good looking shirtless men? You don’t sell this to gay men with hetero romance.

by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2022 3:11 PM

Well Channing Tatum went full Helen Lawson on this picture and decided he didn’t want any other men stealing his thunder. So he has to sell this one by himself. I don’t think box office will be great.

by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2022 5:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!