Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Money-grubbing cunt Anthony Rapp loses his $40 million suit against Kevin Spacey

I hate both of them but I'm glad Rapp lost his bogus suit. It took all of an hour and twenty minutes for the jury to determine there was no battery.

by Anonymousreply 86December 15, 2022 5:38 PM

Not only that, but Spacey's lawyer proved the little bitch Rapp lied about the apartment layout when Rapp said he went into the bedroom and closed the door to watch tv when Spacey had, in fact, been living in a studio at the time with no bedroom and no bedroom door. I hope this set back Miss Rapp in legal fees.

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2022 8:30 PM

Is there a link to the story?

by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2022 8:33 PM

I saw it reported on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2022 8:35 PM

Here you go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2022 8:36 PM

The cunt is you OP. Everyone knows Spacey is a predator. He had to pay millions to Netflix because of his behavior and is facing charges against multiple victims in the UK

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2022 8:36 PM

He was waiting in bed for Spacey, he knew what would happen.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2022 8:36 PM

Here's another...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2022 8:37 PM

R5, do fuck off. Rapp is a fucking moneygrubber juming on the #metoo bandwagon. Now cunt off.

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2022 8:38 PM

Yay. There is justice against this hysterical #metoo mob. Hopefully they're losing steam and fewer men's lives will be destroyed.

This Rapp idiot should be in prison for extortion.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2022 8:56 PM

I don't find fault with #metoo per se. I find fault with Rapp jumping on the bandwagon of the #metoo movement. Obviously, there have been a lot of people (among them many of Weinstein's victims, and a sea of others) with legit claims.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2022 8:59 PM

R7 that’s former Chicago mayor Richard M Daley

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2022 9:07 PM

[quote]Chicago mayor Richard M Daley

Only the good die young.

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2022 9:09 PM

"Obviously, there have been a lot of people (among them many of Weinstein's victims, and a sea of others) with legit claims."

Walking around with an open bathrobe is NOT rape.

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2022 9:09 PM

So Rapp was what? Just sitting around trying to lure Spacey into his pedo entrapment space? Creep needs to go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2022 9:11 PM

[quote]Angie Dickenson, tough old broad

Please close your bathrobe, you tough old broad.

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2022 9:12 PM

[quote] I don't find fault with #metoo per se.

r10 I find much fault with #metoo. Decades old allegations were made which were almost impossible for the accused to defend themselves against. And then once there was blood, all the other sharks who had known the accused rushed in for a payoff. It became impossible to believe any of the allegations. Yet the accused could not defend himself. But nonetheless, his reputation was ruined.

It was and still is a modern witch hunt.

Spacey may not be the nicest guy on earth. But I have no reason to believe any of the allegations against him. I still believe that the accused are innocent until proven guilty.

In my book, Spacey is innocent. I have no reason to believe otherwise and Rapp deserves to be somebody's prison bitch.

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2022 9:41 PM

R16, I agree with a lot of what you say, especially people (men or women, but mostly men) who couldn't defend themselves. The lynchmob mentality on social media also contributed. But #metoo came from something genuine, and spoke to a lot of people. Yes, everything that has created cancel culture has been out of control. Add wokism to the mix.

I think Spacey is innocent as well. Or rather, neither of them were.

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2022 9:51 PM

That was me at R10,not R105, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2022 9:51 PM

Fuck Rapp! He had 30+ years to complain. He was cute as the young ass in Adventures in Babysitting, but please, his career never took off and he needs to plan for his retirement years in Palm Springs.

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2022 9:55 PM

Exactly, R19.

by Anonymousreply 20October 20, 2022 10:00 PM

Jesus, Op, you suck. It’s hard enough to come forward as a male survivor of any kind of abuse without having to face your kind of bullshit ignorant hostility.

Rapp felt he had a case, he took his chances with the legal system and it didn’t work out. I respect his bravery.

by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2022 10:00 PM

So legal equality doesn’t pertain gay men/gay minors. You fellas are one step ahead of the wonderful Supreme Court we have in place.

by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2022 10:01 PM

Kevin Spacey is a fucking gross, lecherous, gag inducing predator. Eventually he'll get what's coming to him.

by Anonymousreply 23October 20, 2022 11:25 PM

I would be thrilled to have Kevin open up my bussy when we were both young men.

by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2022 11:48 PM

Now let's reshoot the final season of House of Cards and this time do it right.

by Anonymousreply 25October 21, 2022 12:36 AM

There was something that set apart Rapp from Spacey's other accusers: despite the fact Spacey harassed dozens of men, Rapp was the only one that claimed to be underage when it happened to him. Seems like Kevin is some sort of low-grade sex pest, but a pederast, however, he is not.

The Guardian's write-up contains a detail that few are paying attention to, but which I found very intriguing, and very damaging to Rapp's story:

[Quote]Spacey’s attorney said it was possible Rapp invented it based on his experience performing in Precious Sons, a play in which the actor Ed Harris picks up Rapp’s character and lays on top of him, mistaking him briefly for his wife before discovering it is his son.

I know this, by itself, proves nada. But it's such an odd coincidence -- I don't know any other sexual harassment story that's based on such a claim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 21, 2022 12:39 AM

I love the "innocent until proven guilty" vibe of DataLounge.

by Anonymousreply 27October 21, 2022 12:48 AM

I can't wait to see the new video Spacey will make about this outcome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 21, 2022 12:56 AM

Spacey is probably stealth mounting a young one tonight in celebration.

by Anonymousreply 29October 21, 2022 1:06 AM

Shame on Mr. Rapp.

I cannot IMAGINE falsifying a claim of MeToo just to try to revive one's failed and collapsed career!

by Anonymousreply 30October 21, 2022 1:09 AM

John Barrowman did testify that when Rapp told him what happened years later

Rapp was not mad, angry or upset. He showed no emotion, and seemed to be matter a fact about it

by Anonymousreply 31October 21, 2022 1:10 AM

[quote]There was something that set apart Rapp from Spacey's other accusers: despite the fact Spacey harassed dozens of men, Rapp was the only one that claimed to be underage when it happened to him.

He was also accused by an anonymous man in New York magazine. Spacey was the man’s acting instructor when anonymous was 11 or 12. He claimed they had sexual relationship when he was 14 or so and Spacey was in his late 20s.

by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2022 1:18 AM

R21, get off it. Rapp is an opportunist. A forty-million-dollar lawsuit was an attempt at jumping on #metoo for profit. If you choose to believe otherwise, go right ahead.

by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2022 1:41 AM

40 million dollars and no penetration???!!!!! That lucrative.

by Anonymousreply 34October 21, 2022 1:48 AM

Don'tcha know, R34, the delicate Miss Rapp described it as Spacey picking her up "like a groom picking up a bride."

Because nothing else happened. But $40 million, please!

LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 35October 21, 2022 1:50 AM

Anthony? Are you reading DL threads with your name on them?

So are you reading this?

GO FUCK YOURSELF! If you want your Palm Springs retirement home, BUY IT YOURSELF!

by Anonymousreply 36October 21, 2022 1:53 AM

Everyone knows Spacey is a handsy boor. That doesn’t mean he’s a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 37October 21, 2022 1:54 AM

R5

Old disgusting DL predators see themselves in spacey.

by Anonymousreply 38October 21, 2022 1:55 AM

Mary R38, you can hate both. Stop pretending it's an either/or situation.

by Anonymousreply 39October 21, 2022 1:56 AM

Can Rapp and Spacey break the internet by dating now?

by Anonymousreply 40October 21, 2022 1:59 AM

I go on a case by case basis with the metoo stuff. I do believe he made a pass at him in this case. I don’t think he would have sued otherwise.

Weinstein on the other hand, a lot of the stuff I read did not sound like rape but like an agreement between adults. A quid pro quo. However if he damages someone’s career for not sleeping with him, that should be actionable especially if the women were defamed and liabled.

He’s a scum bag and should be sued to oblivion but not sure Harvey is a rapist unless I didn’t read enough details.

Seems like Spacey is a handsy perv but I’m betting some of the same bartering took place there. A tit for a tat. But in this case I believe he made a pass at Ant and was rejected.

by Anonymousreply 41October 21, 2022 2:00 AM

OP Welcome back to DL Kev.

by Anonymousreply 42October 21, 2022 2:11 AM

Okay, Anthony R42. I see you never left DL. Sorry you lost out all that vacation and retirement cash.

by Anonymousreply 43October 21, 2022 2:13 AM

I think Rapp will have to pick up Spacey's legal debt, too - and that's not going to be cheap. He didn't go to some law firm advertising during 'Divorce Court'.

by Anonymousreply 44October 21, 2022 2:28 AM

I hope that's true, R44.

by Anonymousreply 45October 21, 2022 2:29 AM

If a dry mount, fully clothed, no penetration was valued at 40 million, how the hell much did he think full sex would be worth? A billion?

by Anonymousreply 46October 21, 2022 2:31 AM

[quote] Weinstein on the other hand, a lot of the stuff I read did not sound like rape but like an agreement between adults. A quid pro quo.

Weinstein burst his way into Annabella Sciorra apartment and raped her

That is not quid pro quo

by Anonymousreply 47October 21, 2022 2:40 AM

How did Rapp come up with the $40M figure?

by Anonymousreply 48October 21, 2022 2:44 AM

At 14, I would have WANTED 26-year-old Kevin Spacey on top of me!

by Anonymousreply 49October 21, 2022 2:51 AM

How did a case with nothing even remotely concrete and only a decades old sort-of accusation even get to court? It’s not possible to prove it happened or didn’t happen, not that anything actually happened. The way Rapp has been going on about you’d think he was violently raped for days on end.

by Anonymousreply 50October 21, 2022 2:52 AM

Spacey is going to get what’s coming to him. It’s just a matter of time. England is not done with him just yet. And Netflix is going to give us another season of House of Cards. He screwed that up with how he treated people. After he won that second Oscar he became a arrogant prick.

by Anonymousreply 51October 21, 2022 2:58 AM

Not^

by Anonymousreply 52October 21, 2022 2:59 AM

Right, I thought Rapp was tied to a bed with chains-- ass up and violently penetrated through every hole. That's why I thought the 40 million was requested, several million per hole as determined by some sort of law handbook.

by Anonymousreply 53October 21, 2022 3:00 AM

R52 Spacey can afford to pay PR shills? He should save his cash for bail in his UK trails.

by Anonymousreply 54October 21, 2022 3:15 AM

And if they find him guilty in the UK, so be it. I just know that this particular trial was bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 55October 21, 2022 3:18 AM

There is a certain poetic justice in Rapp making Spacey's life a living hell for years with this silly claim, since so many of Spacey's real victims couldn't or wouldn't go that far. No one really took the rumors seriously until Rapp made such a stink.

by Anonymousreply 56October 21, 2022 3:21 AM

R56, Rapp jumped on the bandwagon. I knew the rumors to be true long before Miss Rapp came along.

by Anonymousreply 57October 21, 2022 3:22 AM

Who is more cringe worthy to watch on screen. Rapp is shouty and can barely deliver a believable performance on Discovery. Spacey was oily and smarmy to watch even before the allegations. We deserve better.

by Anonymousreply 58October 21, 2022 3:29 AM

[quote] Weinstein burst his way into Annabella Sciorra apartment and raped her

Not quite, R47.

She said that she had dinner with Weinstein and he then drove her back to her apartment. She's an actress, he's a prodcuer.

by Anonymousreply 59October 21, 2022 3:33 AM

Kevin Spacey is a fantastic actor. I do not see how a judge could have ruled Spacey pay damages for breach of contract when it was they who fired him merely based on an allegation. I've been amazed since 2017 that men have been so passive witnessing the destruction of hundreds of famous men, and tens of thousands of middle class men being terminated in the workplace for "inappropriate" behavior. I hope someday the courts will be clogged with "wrongful termination" lawsuits. I was written up in my office as a very open gay man complimenting a woman on her dress. I had been doing that for 30 years, all of a sudden I was being accused of being hetero sexual predator even though everybody knew I was gay. When I retired, the men around me were terrified for their jobs. But still, men do not fight back.

by Anonymousreply 60October 21, 2022 3:43 AM

It's a disgrace that people are being terminated or cancelled over an ALLEGATION.

by Anonymousreply 61October 21, 2022 3:50 AM

I'm very happy that Rapp got slapped down. He had bad motivation.

by Anonymousreply 62October 21, 2022 4:10 AM

WIll Rapp apologize now?

by Anonymousreply 63October 21, 2022 6:02 PM

(R60) I agree Spacey was a good actor. But he’s a sick piece of shit. They had shut down The Usual Suspects because of his sorry ass. Thought his Oscars made Invincible. But I agree I really missed him in that last season of House of Cards. That was the first series I watched on Netflix. I would love to just kick him. It would probably make me feel better.

by Anonymousreply 64October 21, 2022 7:52 PM

r62 r63 r64

by Anonymousreply 65October 21, 2022 10:07 PM

For being a money-grubbing cunt? Unlikely. More likely she'll double-down on the victim claim. No free Palm Springs home with a pool for YOU, Miss Rapp!

by Anonymousreply 66October 21, 2022 11:11 PM

That was for R63.

by Anonymousreply 67October 21, 2022 11:12 PM

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled?

Was convincing the world he didn't exist.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 27, 2022 7:17 PM

Mary R68, we know Miss Spacey exists. She's an old-fashioned sex pest. And Miss Rapp is an old-fashioned opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 69October 27, 2022 11:48 PM

Oh dear

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 3, 2022 1:21 PM

Standard procedure, he has to cover the litigation expenses.

by Anonymousreply 71December 3, 2022 1:36 PM

OP=clearly Kevin Spacey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 3, 2022 2:05 PM

🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 73December 3, 2022 3:02 PM

I'm surprised it only cost Miss Rapp $39,089.

by Anonymousreply 74December 3, 2022 3:27 PM

Does Miss Rapp have to pay both hers and Miss Spacey's legal expenses?

by Anonymousreply 75December 3, 2022 9:04 PM

Will Rapp have to tour in RENT to pay the legal fees?

by Anonymousreply 76December 3, 2022 10:21 PM

Mr. Rapp's only chance to come up with $39,000 may be a totally disgusting Only Fans.

by Anonymousreply 77December 3, 2022 10:53 PM

There was already a nude selfie Rapp took that was floating around, where he was lying on a disgusting stained shag carpet in some scuzzy motel room, spreadeagled, and presenting what looked like a very rashy hole. He was propping up his old dick and looked decidedly like sad rough trade. Maybe that's how he'll pay his lawyer's fees. It would amuse the fuck out of me if he had to pay Spacey's as well.

Sell that stank ass, Rappy!

by Anonymousreply 78December 4, 2022 3:48 AM

"Kevin Spacey’s accuser must fork over $39,000 to the actor after losing his sexual abuse lawsuit in October, new court papers show."

Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 79December 4, 2022 3:51 AM

Rapp and his partner just had a baby via surrogate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 6, 2022 1:04 PM

R80 Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 81December 6, 2022 1:05 PM

Between having a new rugrat to feed and having to cough up $39K to Spacey, Miss Rapp is having a costly year.

by Anonymousreply 82December 6, 2022 1:38 PM

Maybe Rapp lied and everyone else was telling the truth…

by Anonymousreply 83December 6, 2022 6:23 PM

Usually kids have last names of both parents, strange that Rapp didn’t follow the “rule”. I just hope he doesn’t go into fight with his partner anymore, it wouldn’t be healthy for the baby.

by Anonymousreply 84December 8, 2022 7:50 AM

[quote] WIll Rapp apologize now?

r63 They never do

by Anonymousreply 85December 8, 2022 10:58 AM

Oh god with his "fiancee".

by Anonymousreply 86December 15, 2022 5:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!