Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Olivia Wilde told Jason Sudeikis that Harry Styles was sleeping with Florence Pugh on set of DWD

[...]

by Anonymousreply 85December 11, 2022 9:58 AM

Mary!!

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2022 1:13 AM

She’s a nasty piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2022 1:19 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2022 1:45 AM

Wouldn't this would be a GREAT cover story for the Phillips Academy (Andover, MA, from which she graduated) alumni magazine?

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2022 3:44 AM

Fuck off visiblybi

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2022 1:00 AM

R4 Why, do they have a strict code of conduct about fucking men who aren’t your husband?

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2022 1:02 AM

Florence Pugh is also overrated, chubby and flat chested yet she thinks she is the shit.

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2022 1:03 AM

I really like Jason Sudeikis. I love his moustache. Hope he keeps it.

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2022 1:03 AM

Is it possible they were having a ménage a trios? Does Harry have enough stamina for that, or was that why his performance on screen was so lackluster, the boy was tired from servicing two mistresses.

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2022 1:04 AM

Thank you, Simone.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2022 1:09 AM

Sudeikis is allegedly a nasty drunk.

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2022 1:16 AM

Sudeikis seems like the updated Matthew Perry.

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2022 1:18 AM

I hate Jason Sudeikis. He is the kind of guy that everyone thinks is "nice," but is actually an arrogant prick. I am ambivalent about Olivia Wilde, although I hated her movie "Booksmart." Girls do NOT talk like that about sex. It was unfunny and forced.

by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2022 1:18 AM

Jason Sudeikis allegedly hates carrots.

by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2022 1:19 AM

Don't get him confused with Ted Lasso

by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2022 1:21 AM

[quote]He is the kind of guy who everyone thinks is “nice”, but is actually an arrogant prick.

It’s true because I read it on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 16November 4, 2022 1:22 AM

Jason Sudeikis allegedly cannot parallel park.

by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2022 1:22 AM

I like Sudeikis. I can't abide fucking Harry Styles, tbh.

by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2022 1:23 AM

Jason Sudeikis kicked my dog!

by Anonymousreply 19November 4, 2022 1:23 AM

[quote] It’s true because I read it on the internet.

I haven't read it on the internet. Everyone seems to love him, but there's something about him that rubs me the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 20November 4, 2022 1:24 AM

The Harry Styles fangirls have stormed the breach and are hating posting Sudeikis! MARY!

by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2022 1:25 AM

*hate posting

by Anonymousreply 22November 4, 2022 1:26 AM

Jason Sudekis kicked my cunt bone ! I dont even have one ! it hurt !

by Anonymousreply 23November 4, 2022 1:26 AM

Hall Pass (the movie) turned me off of Sudiekis, he was so gross in it. The part where he fakes going down and just makes tongue noises. eeeewwww

by Anonymousreply 24November 4, 2022 1:28 AM

Sudeikis is nothing like Mathew Perry, R12. Sudeikis is actually talented for a start..

by Anonymousreply 25November 4, 2022 1:29 AM

At least Jason doesn't have a Stank Sleeve.

by Anonymousreply 26November 4, 2022 1:40 AM

I can't stand Zach Braff . What did Miss Flo see in that chinless wonder and he makes shitty movies.

by Anonymousreply 27November 4, 2022 1:45 AM

Florence is extremely overrated and looks like a dwarf. Harry can’t act and Wilde is a narcissistic slut. None of these people should be famous

by Anonymousreply 28November 4, 2022 1:47 AM

I'm still trying to figure out what DWD stands for...

by Anonymousreply 29November 4, 2022 2:04 AM

"Don't Worry, Darling." It's the name of Miss Wilde's film.

by Anonymousreply 30November 4, 2022 2:13 AM

R30 Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 31November 4, 2022 10:39 PM

No problem, R31.

I still don't see how Sudeikis has been abusive simply because he didn't want Olivia walking out on him and their children? Seems to me that he was distressed. My Dad would beat the shit out of my mother on a regular basis. That's abuse in my book. Not weeping and lying in front of a car or refusing to let your kids listen to the music made by the guy screwing their mother behind their father's back.

by Anonymousreply 32November 5, 2022 4:19 AM

She’s very slick. Sounds like it was diversion story to keep him off the scent of who was really fucking Harry.

by Anonymousreply 33November 5, 2022 4:39 AM

It would explain why Miss Flo refuses to talk or to acknowledge Olivia. Rumour hasit that the lie Olivia spread about Flo screwing Harry got back to Braff and was the reason they split up.

by Anonymousreply 34November 5, 2022 4:51 AM

*has it

by Anonymousreply 35November 5, 2022 4:51 AM

It would not surprise me if FLO was hooking up with him and he dumped her for Wilde. There has been something off about Florence since she hit the scene. Zach Braff looks like a prolapsed anus why wouldn’t she jump at the chance to bag Harry? Everybody involved in this comes off badly. Especially Wilde.

by Anonymousreply 36November 5, 2022 5:39 AM

If Wilde thinks Harry is only screwing her when he's surrounded by screaming fangirls, then she's a fool.

by Anonymousreply 37November 5, 2022 11:08 AM

The blabbing maid claimed ‘Miss Flo ‘ (can you be more cunty, Olivia?) and Harry had instant chemistry and made out which made aging Wilde go Wild! She realize she wanted his gender bending dick inside her so she made up the kiss as full blown fucking so she could get Jason heated to protect his friend Zach and then she can swoop in for the kill whilst Flo and Zach battle into breaks up. Nasty bitch has major game I’ll give her that.

by Anonymousreply 38November 5, 2022 11:16 AM

Regardless of who fucked who, Olivia comes off as being very unprofessional. Yeah, the actors didn't behave well either, but they're actors. They can't help it. She's supposed to be guiding the whole production, but there seems to be ample evidence that she allowed her relationship with Harry & falling out with Shia to create a conflict with her leading lady so significant that Flo barely acknowledged her and didn't do much to support the film. Maybe Flo is a crazy bitch too, but Olivia *needed* her on her side & instead she alienated her.

by Anonymousreply 39November 5, 2022 11:17 AM

If I had to choose between the talented, gorgeous Sudeikis or Harry plastic popstar Styles, I would choose Sudeikis in a heartbeat. Miss Wilde will come to regret her decision. I'm glad Jason has moved on. I think he's dating some chick from Ted Lasso now.

by Anonymousreply 40November 5, 2022 11:20 AM

Olivia Wilde really is the female toxic male director. This is Nicholas Ray or Otto Preminger stuff.

by Anonymousreply 41November 5, 2022 1:02 PM

Olivia Wilde : Ashley Biden :: Hollywood : DC

No one asked for her, she's unnecessary and very messy.

by Anonymousreply 42November 6, 2022 1:09 AM

Florence Pudge is only getting character parts like The Wonder at the moment. Olivia Wilde at Flo's age was exquisite, not an ounce of fat on her, and that's the type Styles likes. All his girlfriends have been thin and tall, so I don't think he'd be attracted to stumpy Florence. She's also a smoker and he's anti smoking.

Jason is a lardass these days and we all know he's the father of January Jone's son, who has his close set brown eyes and his hair. Styles is in much better shape and isn't sporting a ferret on his upper lip like Jason is for Lasso.

Talking of Lasso, why is it STILL filming? They started in February. Jason must be way over budget and costing Apple a fortune.

by Anonymousreply 43November 12, 2022 11:01 AM

Sudeikis is not a "lardass," R43, and there are plenty who appreciate a well groomed mustache. I'd choose him over Harry fucking Styles and his knitwear & granny pearls any day of the week.

by Anonymousreply 44November 12, 2022 11:24 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 45November 12, 2022 3:27 PM

Jason is hung like a horse and Harry has a stinky pencil dick.

by Anonymousreply 46November 12, 2022 7:29 PM

[QUOTE] Sudeikis is not a "lardass," [R43], and there are plenty who appreciate a well groomed mustache. I'd choose him over Harry fucking Styles and his knitwear & granny pearls any day of the week.

That's because you are fat too. Who cares if Styles wore pearls in 2019? He has the body of a god. Sudeikis has a beer gut like most alcoholics.

by Anonymousreply 47November 13, 2022 12:30 PM

These people ALL seem like assholes. Harry Styles is good looking as hell though. Not sure if he's an asshole but, who cares. He is handsome.

by Anonymousreply 48November 13, 2022 12:37 PM

I can’t put a face to any of these names. Did these people achieve something important?

by Anonymousreply 49November 13, 2022 12:39 PM

r3's post makes absolutely no sense.

by Anonymousreply 50November 13, 2022 1:15 PM

If she did that, boy really turned off by Oliva Wilde. I liked her in House but now as a director she might has well be a predator. I love Flo and she is the shit. I get lying to your own husbands by why would you spread a rumor to someone else in a relationship to hide your own cheating ways. Oh I get it to hide your own cheating ways. And make it something he can't talk about so won't find out it's bs.

by Anonymousreply 51November 13, 2022 1:27 PM

I'm not fat, R47. We simply have different tastes. So get the fuck over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 52November 13, 2022 2:34 PM

[quote] Olivia Wilde really is the female toxic male director. This is Nicholas Ray or Otto Preminger stuff.

Except that she possesses a fraction of their filmmaking talent.

by Anonymousreply 53November 13, 2022 3:17 PM

It's over. Great timing in People 5pm on Friday before Thanksgiving, hoping to bury it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 18, 2022 10:25 PM

Thanksgiving is next week

by Anonymousreply 55November 18, 2022 10:31 PM

I hope Jason doesn't take her back.

by Anonymousreply 56November 18, 2022 10:38 PM

'It's over. Great timing in People 5pm on Friday before Thanksgiving, hoping to bury it.'

What a stupid thing to type. Every single national paper in the world is covering it.

by Anonymousreply 57November 20, 2022 10:55 PM

R55. I work in travel, Thanksgiving season has already begun. They are trying to bury this. -R54

by Anonymousreply 58November 22, 2022 2:03 PM

r7, Florence Pugh is a solid actress in the vein of Nicole Kidman. Not outstanding but solid enough that I enjoy her work. Her movies are generally interesting. She is getting some solid roles that require real acting. I wont say "Don't Worry Darling" required much, but she did a fine job. Her other work is so varied that I can appreciate her as an actress.

I see almost all of Kidman's movies and now I tend to watch whatever Pugh is in. I haven't been disappointed with either of the actresses work.

by Anonymousreply 59November 22, 2022 2:26 PM

I still want Jason's fat Lithuanian horsemeat.

by Anonymousreply 60November 24, 2022 12:17 AM

So Miss Flo and Shia hated each other. Miss O plays good cop, pretending to be each other’s bestie. Shia leaves anyway, Miss O plays the hero by announcing she fired him. Mr. H gets cast for no other reason than he is popular. Mr. H and Miss Flo may or may not have started fooling around (probably did, they are closer in age, and its a PR’s dream). Miss O spreads rumors about them, causing friction with Miss Flo. Miss O pounces on Mr. H while Miss Flo is busy lying low. Miss Flo now pissed off because sneaky Miss O broke up her rekationship with Zach and now theyre openly rubbing it in on set. Did I get this drama right?

by Anonymousreply 61November 24, 2022 1:10 AM

I think that's pretty much the gist of it, R61.

by Anonymousreply 62November 24, 2022 1:35 AM

Im guessing their agents were negotiating a PR showmance— Harry needs it for the serious actor cachet and Florence for the glam leading lady push (lets face it, she aint really got the face of a leading lady, she can act, but she is not a Margot Robbie type) and then Wilde ruins it all so Florence is pissed.

by Anonymousreply 63November 24, 2022 1:56 AM

Florence Pudge isn't Harry's type. He likes tall and skinny with light eyes.

by Anonymousreply 64November 24, 2022 2:08 AM

I actually think (facially) she’s prettier than Wilde - much softer looking, but (and we’ve talked about this on here) that kind of look isn’t regarded as well anymore - square jawed women are now considered “beautiful.”

by Anonymousreply 65November 24, 2022 2:12 AM

I think Florence is really pretty.

by Anonymousreply 66November 24, 2022 2:23 AM

Olivia Wilde might be a cunt, but she is beautiful. I don't think her jaw is that square and even if it was her other features overshadow that. Pugh is attractive too, but she needs to lose weight. She's not fan, but her current weight doesn't flatter her at all, imo.

by Anonymousreply 67November 24, 2022 8:38 AM

*fat

by Anonymousreply 68November 24, 2022 8:39 AM

Wilde's AMERICAN family is 2 generations wealthy (not diluted yet) and her British family aristocratic, and little scrubber Harry craves that. Climb, climb, climb common Harry.

It's just far too jagged a face to hold onto as you try to ascend. (Double entendre meant.)

by Anonymousreply 69November 24, 2022 12:16 PM

Olivia has Irish roots, not English, and they're not aristocrats. If Harry wanted that he could easily date minor British royalty but he hasn't gone near them because they're all ugly.

by Anonymousreply 70December 2, 2022 6:03 AM

Olivia is fucking nuts!

by Anonymousreply 71December 2, 2022 7:00 AM

R65 I find them both to be attractive women but yes, I've noticed as well that the soft rounded look is considered automatically less appealing among Americans for whatever reason. I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 72December 2, 2022 7:05 AM

Has anyone here actually seen this film?

by Anonymousreply 73December 2, 2022 7:05 AM

The film tanked, that’s the best revenge for Jason Sudekis. As for Harry, he’s adorable and sexy but seems like he doesn’t like bathing. I can’t imagine his natural bush odor under his balls is a delight to be around. Olivia is square faced and too skinny. Pretty face but weird. And an obvious bitch who wants to break up her home for young popular cock. I believed Shia LeBoufs version from day one. He is nuts but he isn’t one to bother lying. He admits he’s a F***ing asshole. He had receipts.

by Anonymousreply 74December 2, 2022 11:53 AM

Olivia Cockburn is an utter cunt. She was Whalestein's Ghislaine Maxwell. She should have been shunned. This film has hopefully ruined her.

by Anonymousreply 75December 2, 2022 12:47 PM

The film didn't tank. It had a budget of 25m but has already made 100m and it's been number 1 on HBO Max for three weeks now. My Policeman is 1 on Amazon Prime.

by Anonymousreply 76December 4, 2022 7:50 AM

[quote] she thinks she is the shit.

Yes, R7, all the reviewers say the same thing.

[quote] the shit.

[quote] the shit.

by Anonymousreply 77December 4, 2022 7:54 AM

Jason is fat with a ferret under his nose.

by Anonymousreply 78December 4, 2022 7:58 AM

Who is "Zach," r61?

by Anonymousreply 79December 4, 2022 3:03 PM

Jason isn't fat, R78, and plenty of us enjoy a well groomed mustache on a handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 80December 5, 2022 9:36 AM

R79 - Zach is Zach Braff who Florence Pudge dated/lived with for four years up to 2021.

by Anonymousreply 81December 5, 2022 6:53 PM

Pugh is so plain and average looking. If she was a nobody walking down the street nobody would look twice.

by Anonymousreply 82December 6, 2022 7:20 PM

I wouldn't describe her as plain, far from it, but she is surprisingly flat chested considering how much meat she has on her bones these days.

by Anonymousreply 83December 6, 2022 11:45 PM

She keeps wearing couture gowns designed for women of Olivia Wilde's height and build and she looks ridiculous. Her saving grace is her face in profile: naturally tiny, slightly upturned nose and clear jawline. Her eyes are also green in the right light.

by Anonymousreply 84December 11, 2022 8:06 AM

R54 I got tired of being the top all the time, me and his strap-on, Sir Ian.

by Anonymousreply 85December 11, 2022 9:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!