Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ike Eisenmann

Why does he look so "off"? Like he's English or retarded or maybe an alien.

Whatever he doesn't look like an American.

I heard he had sex with Angela Lansbury who said he was to tiny and he was thrown off Bedknobs and Broomsticks and had to settle for Witch Mountain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2022 2:33 AM

I was fascinated with this guy when I was a small child in the 70’s! I think he might have been my first gay crush. He was great in both WITCH MOUNTAIN films. He did a lot of tv, WONDER WOMAN, THE JEFFERSONS, S.W.A.T., POLICE WOMAN, LITTLE HOUSE IN THE PRARIE, etc., the usual stuff. He was also in a short-lived sci-fi series called I think THE FANTASTIC JOURNEY (pictured above) and a great 70’s satanic made for TV movie (again with Kim Richards) called DEVIL DOG HOUND OF HELL. It’s great!

I remember seeing his hairstyle as a kid in the late 70’s, parted in the middle and feathered back, and wanted my hair just like that as a kid.

He was on Twitter a while back as an adult but not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2022 3:56 PM

He did have an unusual look. His face really takes me back to 70s Tv shows.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2022 3:57 PM

He had an interesting look for a kid--he looked very wise beyond his years.

Jared Martin, who is to his right in that photo, was gorgeous--he later played Dusty Farlow, Sue Ellen's lover, on "Dallas."

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2022 4:03 PM

I had a crush on him. He had a bit part in a Star Trek movie that only lasted about 5 minutes before he was killed. I wonder why he stopped acting.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2022 4:04 PM

[quote] I had a crush on him. He had a bit part in a Star Trek movie that only lasted about 5 minutes before he was killed. I wonder why he stopped acting.

Probably because he was killed.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2022 4:06 PM

Ratfaced.

🐀

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2022 4:07 PM

Because he's a teenager, but looks like Eric Idle from his Monty Python days.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2022 4:12 PM

He must be in his early 60s now.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2022 4:18 PM

Do all the prominent child actors from that period know each other since they were once up for the same parts? Ike Eisenmann, Moosie Dreier, Lance Kerwin, Johnnie Whittaker...

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2022 4:20 PM

He’s a dozen years older than me so I saw him a lot on TV and in Disney stuff in the late 70s and early 80s. I think my nascent gaydar was drawn to his proto-twinkish qualities. There’s something soft and smooth and slightly fem about him, but also boyish. Haven’t thought about him in years.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2022 4:25 PM

Gossip says that he's gay, but I remember reading about a wife and kids. Anyone know what's true?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2022 5:01 PM

He grew up to have a very diabolical smile.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2022 5:15 PM

Who was the older soul, Ike or Pamelyn Ferdin?

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2022 5:31 PM

[quote] Who was the older soul, Ike or Pamelyn Ferdin?

Mason Reese.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2022 6:14 PM

Hello

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2022 6:20 PM

" He was on Twitter a while back as an adult but not anymore. "

R1 What role is he now on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2022 6:21 PM

You MONSTERS, you MANIACS!

What have you done to his lips!?

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2022 7:22 PM

Why has Disney never released Ike's last movie, Escape to the Dyatlov Pass?

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2022 8:33 PM

Allison Arngrim podcast with guest Ike Eisenmann. Worth a listen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2022 2:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!