Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SOUTHERN CHARM It's baaaaack! - BACK AGAIN 2

so strange, SC threads keep getting paywalled prematurely.

by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2023 9:50 PM

[quote] Kathryn, Madison and Pringle have had limited screen time this season.

If Wikipedia can be trusted, Madison and Pringle have only been designated "Main" cast members for one season, the previous season, #7. I'd guess it makes a difference in how they're paid.

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2022 10:24 PM

[quote] If Wikipedia can be trusted

According to Wiki, Olivia, Taylor, Venita & Chleb all started season 8 as "Main" cast members.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2022 10:28 PM

[quote] SOUTHERN CHARM It's baaaaa...

Could you have named this something different? Already too many threads that get truncated to the same name.

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2022 10:30 PM

Yeah, if anyone could place a link in the previous thread that would help.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2022 11:59 PM

Reunion part two is supposed to be on tonight and for some reason in cananda they are airing winter house instead. I’m pissed after watching all season that they dropped the part two of the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2022 1:30 AM

In the US, Bravo's airing Reunion Part 2 at 8:00 and 10:45 PM PDT - separated by a 75 minute episode of Winter House & 30 minute WWHL. The extra 15 minute WH length may have thrown some expected schedules off.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2022 3:52 AM

Leva's now got her own show?? It looks like it's going to be a Charleston version of Vanderpump Rules.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2022 2:22 AM

This is absurd. What do these galoots know about food or running a restaurant? Well if Leva can do it.

In the West Village, and the big attraction will be that flash photography is banned. They're courting celebs who want privacy. Oh sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2022 5:57 AM

Did anyone catch Leva's show? As if it were possible, it really sullies the SC brand. The people who work for her seem like idiots.

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2022 12:40 PM

You'd have a hard time coming up with a more clueless self-deluded vapid cast.

by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2022 12:09 AM

Austen is supposedly in love with Bachelorette Tayshia Adams.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2022 11:42 PM

Sorry, but I'm back to chime in again about Southern Hospitality. Why didn't they just pay everyone and write this garbage off for taxes. I'm trying to watch ep 3, and it's wretched.

by Anonymousreply 12December 21, 2022 1:22 PM

I'll confess I've watched all the episodes so far. It is a train wreck. They are all so delusional, it's almost fun/repellant. The dude who thinks he's an adonis but looks like a shrunken Conan O'Brien, and the whack job who thinks a dairy-free diet means only no coffee creamer. It's all ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 13December 23, 2022 10:27 PM

Leva dresses her staff like whores. It's tacky.

by Anonymousreply 14December 23, 2022 10:53 PM

Yup, Leva dresses herself like a whore. Mucho tacky.

by Anonymousreply 15December 24, 2022 5:21 AM

Ba ba doo

Ba ba dee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2023 9:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!