Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Thoughts on the subreddit r/Deuxmoi?

Basically ONTD 2.0

A bunch of miserable bitches on there.

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2022 1:22 AM

Agreed OP. Bunch of obnoxious fraus.

by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2022 2:35 AM

They chased away all the industry people who had any good gossip and what's left is mostly kids who are dumb as dirt and obsessed with who benefits from nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2022 2:37 AM

Yes I knew it was over awhile back when they started arguing over whether Dan Levy is a bitch in real life. People were posting who had dealt with him and said he was an asshole and some rabid fraus were responding that maybe he’s just really direct and it can come off as rude but he doesn’t even realize it. Sure Jan.

I stopped checking it regularly after that but you’re right - whenever I do look now it’s always “nepo baby” posts.

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2022 2:47 AM

Now it’s just sightings. John Mayer turning a corner! Bradley Cooper entering a restaurant! Jon Hamm at a bar!! Ryan Gosling at a stoplight!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2022 3:08 AM

R4 Agreed but I’m talking about the Reddit forum, not the IG account.

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2022 3:15 AM

R1 You’re not even allowed to speculate about a celebrity’s sexuality on there. If you do your comment is removed.

by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2022 3:15 AM

R6 that’s incredible. Such a bunch of delicate flowers. God forbid you suggest anyone might be gay… THE HORROR!!!!

So woke and yet the suggestion of a guy being gay is so terrible that comments get removed. If sexuality is so fluid and being gay is so great - why the hysteria? Seems a bit homophobic honestly.

by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2022 11:20 AM

It gets a lot of bullshit sent in by "fans of" thinking it will make their idol look good.

Also getting publicists shilling for their clients.

It does not do the most basic vetting.

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2022 11:43 AM

R6 that happened to me recently when i was replying to someone's comment. I just said there were a few rumours about this person's sexuality.

The subreddit seems alot more boring now and i couldn't stop rolling my eyes at the idiots saying that Zac Efron having plastic surgery is body shaming. Or how many actually insist that everything DM posts is true.

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2022 12:21 PM

Are they going to cancel ‘nepo babies’ next?

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2022 12:24 PM

[quote]They chased away all the industry people who had any good gossip

They didn't have any in the first place. They had a few crew members who were already posting their stories on Insta and FB, but it's almost all been made-up gossip. That's unfortunately the only kind of gossip you can get these days.

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2022 12:51 PM

[quote]Such a bunch of delicate flowers. God forbid you suggest anyone might be gay… THE HORROR!!!!

It's because gossip has been taken over by Q loons and rightwingers who like to use gossip websites for culture wars propaganda, and you can't speculate someone is gay without it turning into a hatefest.

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2022 12:53 PM

Good point r12. God that’s depressing.

by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2022 2:40 PM

R11 occasionally they do but there are other subreddits probably better for behind the scenes info.

by Anonymousreply 14September 27, 2022 2:53 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2022 1:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!