Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lizzo kicked off her tour, and looks sexy while doing it!

Do your thing sis! Show off those curves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137September 29, 2022 10:04 AM

What is she eating that all that dancing can't burn-off? Battered sugar cubes deep-fried in lard?

by Anonymousreply 1September 24, 2022 10:53 PM

She'd be a rad female sumo.

by Anonymousreply 2September 24, 2022 10:53 PM

Even her backup dancers (Chubb and Tubb) look disgusted at her size.

Damn, that's a huge bitch!

by Anonymousreply 3September 24, 2022 10:59 PM

I guess completely round counts as curvy

by Anonymousreply 4September 24, 2022 11:01 PM

What is that?

by Anonymousreply 5September 24, 2022 11:09 PM

Her knees must be in constant pain.

by Anonymousreply 6September 24, 2022 11:47 PM

She will experience terrible health consequences in the future.

by Anonymousreply 7September 24, 2022 11:53 PM

Back in my day she would have been sent to a special kind of Camp for girls like here so she would lose a few things. She also would never be allowed in family photos or on film until she completed Camp successfully.

by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2022 12:00 AM

Thanks exclusively to modern medicine, this grotesque whale of a human will get to live past 40.

by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2022 12:03 AM

It’s crazy she can dance for two hours a night and not die of a heart attack. I don’t know what’s crazier - the fact that it doesn’t kill her or the fact that she can’t lose weight doing it. She must get off stage and eat everything all night.

by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2022 12:06 AM

Won’t someone think of the poor wardrobe crew?!?!

The sweat stains. The smells. My god. I hope they get hazard pay.

by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2022 12:19 AM

[quote] Even her backup dancers (Chubb and Tubb) look disgusted at her size.

I beg your pardon!

Those backup singers are actually named Teensie and Weensie.

by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2022 12:21 AM

She's so tubbed of lard that it's taken over her tits. Where the fuck are they?

by Anonymousreply 13September 25, 2022 12:22 AM

She looks like she's wearing a superheroine costume.

Is she going to star in a new Marvel Universe film as The Blue Blob?

by Anonymousreply 14September 25, 2022 12:24 AM

Or... as Spider-Pig?

by Anonymousreply 15September 25, 2022 12:25 AM

I'd like to see her lab results and the report of her last physical exam. I assume she had to take one in order to insure the tour. On second thought maybe not? Taylor Hawkins had an enlarged heart and was a substance user. Maybe Foo Fighters paid a high premium.

by Anonymousreply 16September 25, 2022 12:30 AM

So-ooooooo sick of this bloated, crappily dressed attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 17September 25, 2022 12:32 AM

They all look dumb whilst trying to look 'fierce'.. Result? Cretinous.

by Anonymousreply 18September 25, 2022 12:34 AM

Metabolic disorder imminent.

She needs to sing (and take) "O-O-O-Ozempic"

by Anonymousreply 19September 25, 2022 12:35 AM

Her costume designer is quite innovative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 25, 2022 12:38 AM

OP, I guess it depends on your definition of ‘looks sexy’.

‘Looks like a surprised barrage balloon, tethered by blue ribbons’ might be another description.

by Anonymousreply 21September 25, 2022 12:55 AM

Call me Lizzo

by Anonymousreply 22September 25, 2022 12:56 AM

A lot of huffing and puffing and wheezing going on backstage at that show.

by Anonymousreply 23September 25, 2022 1:23 AM

[quote] A lot of huffing and puffing and wheezing going on backstage at that show.

Just to make it safely to the ladies' room!

by Anonymousreply 24September 25, 2022 1:25 AM

She actually looks great

by Anonymousreply 25September 25, 2022 1:26 AM

<- her blood type was 10W-40

by Anonymousreply 26September 25, 2022 1:26 AM

Wrong. Her blood type was ragu

by Anonymousreply 27September 25, 2022 1:41 AM

Her thighs must chafe something awful.

by Anonymousreply 28September 25, 2022 1:51 AM

I respect that she lives her life and isn't insecure about her weight - we all know folks, men and women, who aren't the weight they want to be and are kind of checked out - they're convinced they can't live fully until they hit some random weight/body goal. That said, doesn't she WANT to lose weight? She's always going to be thick and a big girl, but she can do that at a smaller size and manageable weight.

by Anonymousreply 29September 25, 2022 2:00 AM

She didn’t kick off the tour, she ate it.

by Anonymousreply 30September 25, 2022 2:11 AM

She makes Lens Dunham look slim-ish.

by Anonymousreply 31September 25, 2022 2:18 AM

Those backup dancers look fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 32September 25, 2022 2:20 AM

So sad that someone with talent stoops so low. Bad advisors.

by Anonymousreply 33September 25, 2022 2:24 AM

I certainly hope that stage was reinforced.

by Anonymousreply 34September 25, 2022 2:31 AM

I'm glad she's happy (or so she says) with herself. I'm glad that she thinks she's attractive.

I don't find that remotely attractive or pleasant to view. Stop trying to tell me that it is. She's welcome to live her best life and expose herself however she wants. I'm free to have my opinion of her appearance and the propriety of wearing attire like that, irrespective of her size.

I don't have to think she's attractive, and I'm okay with that. However, other people don't seem to be okay with my not finding her atttractive.

by Anonymousreply 35September 25, 2022 2:36 AM

TRANS FAT IS FAT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 36September 25, 2022 2:52 AM

She’s endorsing Instacart!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 25, 2022 3:07 AM

R37 That's how she gains weight without all that pesky exercise walking around the supermarket or reaching through her car window.

by Anonymousreply 38September 25, 2022 3:16 AM

We all can not be a size double zero.

But Lizzo can longer walk without losing her breath, she has gone too far.

Take up all of the physical space you need to but if you struggle to walk, can't pull on a pair of socks or shoes or you can't wipe yourself properly after using a toilet, you have gone too far.

by Anonymousreply 39September 25, 2022 3:16 AM

can NO longer walk without losing her breath, she has gone too far.

by Anonymousreply 40September 25, 2022 3:18 AM

She should open her show by pouring an entire three-gallon tub of melted ice cream down her gullet while her orchestra plays "The 1812 Overture."

by Anonymousreply 41September 25, 2022 3:32 AM

Thems ain’t rolls, thems a whole bakery.

by Anonymousreply 42September 25, 2022 4:14 AM

I love her idc. I do wish she’d cover up though.

by Anonymousreply 43September 25, 2022 4:14 AM

Oh, dear. I can't unsee her, those, all of that ever now.

by Anonymousreply 44September 25, 2022 4:20 AM

Again. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 45September 25, 2022 4:20 AM

I like her voice.

by Anonymousreply 46September 25, 2022 4:22 AM

She must have a heart the size of a basketball!

And it's TIRED!!

by Anonymousreply 47September 25, 2022 4:22 AM

She looks fab! Did she lose weight?

by Anonymousreply 48September 25, 2022 4:27 AM

So empowering! What could possibly go wrong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 25, 2022 4:31 AM

I thought these were never seen before photos of Luther Vandross’ drag routine from the early 90s…

by Anonymousreply 50September 25, 2022 4:53 AM

I liked her at first but I too am pretty sick of the fat display. We get it,your body poz. Now cover that shit up.

by Anonymousreply 51September 25, 2022 4:56 AM

Judy Garland is spinning in her grave screaming "this is what passes for talent nowadays, I'm glad I'm dead"

by Anonymousreply 52September 25, 2022 5:00 AM

She is very unlikable for constantly emphasizing that she is a fat black woman. She think the American people are all Helen Keller.

by Anonymousreply 53September 25, 2022 5:10 AM

I think she's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 54September 25, 2022 5:34 AM

[quote]Philadelphia drag queen Valencia Prime dies after collapsing during performance

Kind of a bummer for the audience.

by Anonymousreply 55September 25, 2022 7:30 AM

You spelled ENORMOUS wrong.

by Anonymousreply 56September 25, 2022 7:34 AM

Anyone who believes that Lizzo is actually happy being that size is dangerously naive. And any fat person who tells you they're happy being fat is lying to you and themselves. And that sucks but it's their business and their struggle.

However, when you're a tent full of pork like this hog, and you're out there telling impressionable young people that it's great to be this size, then you ought to be arrested for reckless endangerment. Lizzo is telling kids it's okay to be morbidly obese, and it is not. It's dangerously unhealthy and will lead to a lifetime of medical issues (granted that lifetime will likely be cut short).

She is just as reckless and dangerous as if she was out there selling drugs to kids. She should not be celebrated, she should be banned.

by Anonymousreply 57September 25, 2022 7:40 AM

All I see is diabetes, heart disease, breathing difficulties, sleep apnea, weak bones particularly in the lower parts of the body, irritable bowel syndrome, Syndrome X and poor mental health.

by Anonymousreply 58September 25, 2022 7:47 AM

[quote]All I see is diabetes, heart disease, breathing difficulties, sleep apnea . . .

I just wish I didn't have to see the grotesque rolls of blubber she insists on displaying.

by Anonymousreply 59September 25, 2022 8:21 AM

Has Lardo gotten even bigger? Jeez, she looks massive!

by Anonymousreply 60September 25, 2022 8:29 AM

Bitch is fat!

by Anonymousreply 61September 25, 2022 8:32 AM

Lizzo has the Brooklyn Seacow look.

by Anonymousreply 62September 25, 2022 8:38 AM

She can’t hide a snack purse anywhere on that outfit!

by Anonymousreply 63September 25, 2022 8:40 AM

Has anyone tried a pair of her crotchless cheeky hipsters yet?

I await your reviews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 25, 2022 8:50 AM

[quote]Lizzo kicked off her tour

As well she should be.

by Anonymousreply 65September 25, 2022 8:51 AM

Looks like a perfectly healthy weight to me!

by Anonymousreply 66September 25, 2022 9:28 AM

Fat is IN as the au courant way Show Biz is demonstrating its "diversity," its "acceptance," its "tolerance," its "liberalism."

It is why the fat Brendan Fraser will get the Oscar for Best Actor---the Academy is going to pretend that it simply loooooved his movie of a 600-pound loser (isn't there an entire TV franchise about this sub-set?), surely a sight not exactly designed for our viewing pleasure.

Irony Alert: Fraser is currently favored over Austin Butler, who portrayed a man who was and is derisively regarded as "Fat Elvis." No sympathy from the Academy for that devil.

by Anonymousreply 67September 25, 2022 9:42 AM

“Quit yo bitchin’ / Gurl yo too fat to be strippin’!”

by Anonymousreply 68September 25, 2022 10:20 AM

Hasn’t Cher gone to seed?

by Anonymousreply 69September 25, 2022 10:28 AM

She can probably be seen from space.

by Anonymousreply 70September 25, 2022 11:18 AM

Society and culture have sunk so low, I don’t think we will ever recover.

by Anonymousreply 71September 25, 2022 1:10 PM

She gets way too much press for what she actually contributes to society

by Anonymousreply 72September 25, 2022 1:17 PM

A visibly moved Lizzo returned to the stage Friday night for the debut show on her “Special Tour” (get tickets here), a 28-date jaunt in support of her latest studio album, Special. Part variety show spectacle, part megachurch empowerment retreat, the performance showcased all of Lizzo’s special talents, from powerhouse singing, to flute playing, to motivational speaking and choreo slaying.

“My name is Lizzo, and welcome to the first night of my very first arena tour,” she said proudly in one of many moments when deep gratitude registered on her face as she paused to take in the rapturous screams of thousands. Before the stage lights blinked on and opener “The Sign” blared over the sound system, a voiceover of the singer set the heartening tone for the evening.

“I really believe that love for oneself and for others is what this world needs to be a better place,” she said in what would become the first of many motivational tangents of the evening. “If you can just take the time to give a little love to yourself every single day, treat yourself with respect, treat yourself the way you deserve to be treated, treat somebody else with that same love and respect — that expands, that grows, and that can save a life.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 25, 2022 1:42 PM

I just watched a few Lizzo's live. Girl can sing! Go Lizzo!

by Anonymousreply 74September 25, 2022 1:52 PM

R74 "Go Lizzo"... Where she needs to go is Jenny Craig.

by Anonymousreply 75September 25, 2022 2:10 PM

For those who claim she’s brave, I agree.

It takes a lot of guts and a lot of gunt to get up every morning looking like this.

by Anonymousreply 76September 25, 2022 4:30 PM

Her fat looks to be mostly abdominal, which is the most unhealthy kind. Diabetes, hypertension, stroke, and kidney failure are all in her near future.

by Anonymousreply 77September 25, 2022 5:34 PM

R76 It takes a lot of thigh power just to lift this much weight off of a bed every morning.

To save her ligaments, I hope she naps while standing, like a cow.

by Anonymousreply 78September 25, 2022 5:36 PM

Lizzo should sit on top of Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 79September 25, 2022 5:38 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 80September 25, 2022 5:43 PM

She has enough money to hire a personal trainer and dietician...why not do so? She actually has a pretty face.

by Anonymousreply 81September 25, 2022 6:05 PM

This is so gross and sad.

She’s being exploited, as well as exploiting herself, by putting her life in jeopardy, as well as encouraging other minority women to do the same, by maintaining a weight that must be really painful and uncomfortable, to physically carry around all day and night.

It’s disgusting that the media is propagating this.

I’m not shaming overweight people. But I am pointing out harmful it is to this woman and others, to attempt to normalize mortal obesity.

It’s not OK. This will KILL you.

I worked with someone years ago, who died due to obesity at the age of 52. First he was diagnosed with diabetes. Then he lost his toe on his right foot. Then he lost his right foot. Then he bled out and died as a result of the surgical amputation of his foot, while sleeping in his bed at home, attempting to recover and heal from the surgery.

Obesity kills.

She’s not sexy. Those aren’t curves. They are folds of fat. She cannot breathe normally, she is in pain after dancing with all that extra weight on her, and while she may be beautiful, you cannot make that out for sure, because her body has been deformed due to an abnormal weight.

She’s unhealthy AF, and it’s NOT normal or OK to pretend otherwise.

I wish her well, and I hope she eventually gets a grip and understands that she killing herself by maintaining this body weight and adding on even more.

by Anonymousreply 82September 25, 2022 6:20 PM

* how harmful it is

by Anonymousreply 83September 25, 2022 6:24 PM

I'm actually living on a diet of money, because I make so much of it.

by Anonymousreply 84September 25, 2022 6:32 PM

[quote]She has enough money to hire a personal trainer and dietician...why not do so?

This post again. You must be a poor who thinks money can solve every problem. Chronic obesity and food addiction are not problems that can be easily solved by throwing money at them. Even if she wanted to change and hired an army of trainers and dieticians, it would take a commitment and resolve that she clearly doesn't have right now.

by Anonymousreply 85September 25, 2022 6:38 PM

If she doesn’t want to lose weight, that’s on her. But it’s not right that she’s “promoting” this as a lifestyle to younger black women. Obesity, hypertension, and diabetes are already rampant in the black community, and so is a high rate of maternal mortality among black women…largely due to underlying co-morbidities caused by obesity. Sorry, but she’s directly contributing to making these problems worse in the black community.

by Anonymousreply 86September 25, 2022 7:07 PM

R85 Then the whale can pay for liposuction, or vaseline for cameras, or bribes to keep the paps a few miles away!

by Anonymousreply 87September 25, 2022 8:22 PM

[quote] Even if she wanted to change and hired an army of trainers and dieticians, it would take a commitment and resolve that she clearly doesn't have right now.

And that's why she won't live for too long. And that's sad. But it's her choice.

by Anonymousreply 88September 25, 2022 8:44 PM

She has more chins than a Chinese phone book….

by Anonymousreply 89September 25, 2022 8:49 PM

Would it hurt her to eat a burger or twelve?

by Anonymousreply 90September 25, 2022 8:53 PM

She has a genuinely pretty face, and she seems like a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 91September 25, 2022 8:55 PM

She doesn't have a pretty face. She has a face stuffed with fat.

by Anonymousreply 92September 25, 2022 8:57 PM

The anorexic bitch @R89 is now stealing my lines.

by Anonymousreply 93September 25, 2022 8:59 PM

I’ve gained 15 lbs due to stress eating.

A few days ago, I looked at myself in the mirror, and I said to myself, “FUCK THIS SHIT. NO MORE”!

I can control what and how I eat. No fucking way in hell is this continuing. It’s not just that it looks unseemly, but it’s also that I don’t have extra cash to buy myself fat clothes, nor do I want to be fat, and feel bad about myself for being overweight.

15 lbs is nothing. I understand this, and I know it’s REALLY easy to lose 15 lbs, compared to 100 lbs or more, but what I’m saying is, you’ve got to draw the line somewhere in the sand, and control yourself.

We all have problems, & stress eating is definitely a mechanism used to cope. But you know what else is a coping mechanism?

Hitting the fucking gym regularly, & developing a body that’s lean and strong.

Now given the choice, what would you choose? Do you continue stuffing your face every single time you experience a feeling you don’t like? Or do you realize that life isn’t always easy, and it’s better to run 5 miles or lift a freakin’ barbell 20 times in a row whenever confronted with uncomfortable feelings that you’re going to have to face head on, anyhow?

NOTHING is worth destroying your body over with obesity. NOTHING.

by Anonymousreply 94September 25, 2022 9:28 PM

Wow, what’s unbelievable is that that picture isn’t a joke or stunt.

by Anonymousreply 95September 25, 2022 9:31 PM

I kind of assume she was always a big girl. But she was a lot thinner back in 2009. It sounds like 2009 was a terrible year for her personally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 25, 2022 9:36 PM

[quote]What is she eating that all that dancing can't burn-off? Battered sugar cubes deep-fried in lard?

If she could only stick to lard (keto), she'd eventually start losing weight. It's all that sugar and carbs and unhealthy fats (plant and seed oils) that are the problem.

by Anonymousreply 97September 25, 2022 9:37 PM

She's so full of shit, trying to play herself off as homeless. I saw her over 10 years ago open for Har Mar Superstar in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 98September 25, 2022 9:44 PM

Im actually amazed at how good she moves and dances considering how big she is, she has some muscles hidden there. Her knees must be crying every night. But this is just way too much to be compatible with life. Im sure this is it for now, she will reinvent herself later on, lose some pounds and call her schtick “body neutrality”

by Anonymousreply 99September 25, 2022 9:48 PM

10 years ago, the picture in OP's post would be a screenshot from a MadTV episode.

by Anonymousreply 100September 25, 2022 9:49 PM

People that pay to see that dressed like that don’t need college tuition reimbursements or free healthcare. What the fuck is wrong with people thinking that’s normal.

by Anonymousreply 101September 25, 2022 9:51 PM

[quote] she is in pain after dancing with all that extra weight on her,

Does she actually dance?

by Anonymousreply 102September 25, 2022 10:17 PM

If she were Ashley Graham sized, or like Ananda (Beverly Johnson’s plus size model daughter-sp?), she’d be hot. But there’s a tipping point and she’s there.

by Anonymousreply 103September 25, 2022 11:12 PM

R103, she’s WELL BEYOND the tipping point, wouldn’t you agree?

She needs to take action immediately, or she will die prematurely.

by Anonymousreply 104September 25, 2022 11:19 PM

Borat wants that blue outfit for himself !

by Anonymousreply 105September 25, 2022 11:35 PM

I have seen her perform live. She doesn't do much, just stand there and scream and talk to the audiance. Her back up dancer move slightly more than she does. She doesn't do much work. That's why she can't lose the pounds.

by Anonymousreply 106September 26, 2022 2:51 AM

So, R106, Lizzo is hugely fat because of her lack of choreography?

by Anonymousreply 107September 26, 2022 6:32 AM

R106 She sing quite okay. Not like a diva. But she sing in tunes.

by Anonymousreply 108September 26, 2022 6:40 AM

LIZZHO LOOKSH SHEXY!

by Anonymousreply 109September 26, 2022 6:44 AM

[quote] Does she actually dance?

Like Anna Pavlova!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110September 26, 2022 6:53 AM

She be lookin fine!

by Anonymousreply 111September 26, 2022 7:01 AM

Do they roll her off the stage?

by Anonymousreply 112September 26, 2022 7:03 AM

She’s a food addict. Most likely related to a past trauma. I think a good therapist would help her. also you cannot out exercise a bad diet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113September 26, 2022 7:06 AM

There’s more fupa on display than at a sale in a Talbot’s fitting room!

by Anonymousreply 114September 26, 2022 9:36 AM

R77 Not if I don't get to her first.

by Anonymousreply 115September 26, 2022 9:44 AM

R81 Fat is in fashion.

by Anonymousreply 116September 26, 2022 9:53 AM

I don't think it's good to normalize or even glamorize obesity.

by Anonymousreply 117September 26, 2022 10:13 AM

she's all corn sizzurp

by Anonymousreply 118September 26, 2022 10:15 AM

No, sorry. She does not look sexy doing it.

I'd hate to have to be the one responsible for cleaning her costumes.

by Anonymousreply 119September 26, 2022 10:30 AM

Jennifer Hudson could help her. She needs another black woman to sit her down and explain how unhealthy being obese is for women like them.

by Anonymousreply 120September 26, 2022 10:38 AM

Where does she hide her thing in that skimpy outfit?

by Anonymousreply 121September 26, 2022 10:41 AM

She probably folds it up into her gunt. That thing could hide a world of sins.

by Anonymousreply 122September 26, 2022 11:38 AM

Sexy? She looks one move away from cardiac arrest.

Diabetes isn’t sexy. They give off a smell. And her gunt/taint/booty cheese must reek after she crowbars herself out of that monstrosity of an outfit.

by Anonymousreply 123September 26, 2022 12:14 PM

I was in a musical in high school with a girl who was as big as Lizzo. She had a huge, beautiful voice and was a definite showstopper whenever she sang. However, one week into rehearsals and the whole backstage area smelled like rotten pussy, ass and whatever other body odors. It was making people sick. I remember she had to have a private meeting with the director who essentially told her to wash her costumes/clothes more often. I always imagined how humiliating that must have been for her, but that smell was horrific.

by Anonymousreply 124September 26, 2022 12:56 PM

I supposed I have Lizzo and her "Big Girl Empowerment" trip to thank for all the fat women at my gym who insist on wearing bootie shorts and sports bras to show off their fat hanging everywhere while they work out for ten minutes.

by Anonymousreply 125September 26, 2022 1:44 PM

R124 I had the same thing happen in my high school! The girl had a voice like Maria Callas, but the hygiene of a dead bear. We all loved her personality and talent, but hated being around her because she stunk.

by Anonymousreply 126September 26, 2022 2:34 PM

R110, or like she's eaten 10 frosted pavlovas?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 27, 2022 2:36 AM

[quote] James Madison was America’s 4th president. He helped shape the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He was also a slave owner, and he created the 3/5 Compromise (that each enslaved person would count as 3/5 of a person for state electoral vote totals). A complicated legacy.

I think we can all agree that Lizzo is more than 3/5 of a person!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 28, 2022 1:16 PM

Longer, better clip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129September 28, 2022 1:52 PM

Great performance at the end of this clip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 28, 2022 9:48 PM

She’s lost some weight…

by Anonymousreply 131September 29, 2022 1:07 AM

I can't stop looking at the backup dancer on the left in OP's pic. Her thighs are even bigger than Lizzo's! And her FIERCE expression!

by Anonymousreply 132September 29, 2022 1:30 AM

While you all are Marying you're overlooking that fat people deserve to be happy. It won’t stop them from attempting to lose weight or improving their health. Where is the harm in allowing someone else a little bit of pride while they live their lives.

by Anonymousreply 133September 29, 2022 2:58 AM

But they aren't proud. They aren't happy. They want more than anything to be thin, and any fat person who tells you otherwise is lying.

by Anonymousreply 134September 29, 2022 3:04 AM

Also, some people can't help being large. No matter what they do the weight simply won't come off. I've know a few people in the situation over the years.

by Anonymousreply 135September 29, 2022 3:50 AM

[quote] I've know a few people in the situation over the years.

Really? And what was the evidence you saw with your own eye that they were unable to lose weight? Because unless you're with them every minute of the day, you have no idea what they eat, what they do for exercise, how they actually treat their bodies. These are addicts you're talking about. They are very good at lying about their addiction, hiding behavior from other people and denying they even have a problem, sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 136September 29, 2022 4:26 AM

Lizzo is looking the finest when she is shaking that phat ass. Yall just jealous because you ain't got money like she had, you can't twerk like she twerk.

by Anonymousreply 137September 29, 2022 10:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!