Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 12 Continued - Kathy Will Destroy You and That Fag DJ

Continue the madness from the previous thread, bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601October 4, 2022 5:49 AM

The club in Aspen has security footage… unless one of the tabloids has already got it and KH probably paid them for it.

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2022 3:37 PM

R1 I have a feeling the production crew took care of grabbing the security camera footage, too.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2022 3:40 PM

I thought the women appearing sign agreements that they will be filmed at all times so a lawsuit would gave no merit.

If the crew legitimately didn’t get the footage, which seems fishy but is more common in late night hours, then put in cameras Big Brother-style in every place the women stay so that everything is always on camera.

And fire people immediately who renege on their contracts.

Bravo isn’t paying them to behave and look normal..

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2022 4:04 PM

Kathy still brags about being best friends with Michael Jackson. Hard to imagine what she could ever say that would reflect even worse on her than that.

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2022 4:07 PM

Knowing this show, the “horrible” thing Kathy said to Kyle was her bangs or duplex are ugly.

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2022 4:29 PM

That's why you NEVER say no to a conga line!

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2022 4:32 PM

She has some bmail on Ac no doubt. They have rarely if ever just dropped footage. She played her hand to get this under wraps.

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2022 4:43 PM

R3 I'm sure whatever threats Kathy made were a rock to Bravo's paper.

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2022 5:11 PM

All the Kathy stans on Twitter are saying that the lack of footage is just “proof” that Rinna made the whole thing up.

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2022 5:51 PM

Haven't there been multiple other times that the show swore happened after the cameras left? Maybe not all on RHOBH but also other RHs?

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2022 5:55 PM

R9 Rinna is thirsty and desperate. Kathy 100% threw a tantrum but they're blowing it out of proportion.

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2022 5:58 PM

R11 If it was a minor tantrum, Bravo would've aired it. These shows exist for that kind of drama.

No, I'm betting it was a Defcon 5-level breakdown, and after it was all over, Kathy laid down the threats.

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2022 6:41 PM

I wonder if Kathy's threats had anything to do with Rinna getting fired or if she was getting fired anyway.

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2022 6:54 PM

R13 Rinna's been trashing Bravo lately, hasn't she? Maybe it's because she knows Bravo got rid of all the Kathy tantrum footage and she's pissed off about it.

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2022 6:57 PM

R12 I'm not familiar with the shows production, why wouldn't they air it? Don't they have contracts ?

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2022 7:25 PM

Kathy called in a favor.

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2022 7:27 PM

R15, they usually air EVERYTHING (that fits producers’ narratives). Denise Richards tried in a recent season to break the fourth wall to prevent things from getting filmed and…they aired it.

The strong suspicion is that Kathy put the fear of God into the production company and/or Bravo with lawsuit threats OR played on personal relationships/flat-out paid money to get them to cut this footage. Less likely (to me), it’s all made up by Erika and Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2022 7:28 PM

I begged Bravo to give me the bad edit instead. I'm the Good Sister.

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2022 7:38 PM

Kathy has been exhibiting behavior of someone who's personal life is in trouble. I'm guessing marital troubles. Same with Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 19September 21, 2022 8:03 PM

was her tantrum about getting denied or kicked out of the club? Going in the car she was worried they wouldn't let her in

I hate how black or white everything is on social media. Lisa can definitely be a shit stirrer who embellishes events that occur but Kathy is also a longtime spoiled, elitist diva who is desperate to be seen as a legit celeb instead of just celeb-adjacent

it eats her up that Kyle has now become more famous than her thanks to her 12 year tenure on RHOBH. Kyle and Mauricio are now very rich in their own right too so Kathy can't really hold anything over them anymore.

by Anonymousreply 20September 21, 2022 8:09 PM

Security footage isn’t going to pick up someone saying something nasty. So whatever to that angle.

by Anonymousreply 21September 21, 2022 10:53 PM

R8 you know paper covers rock though right?

by Anonymousreply 22September 21, 2022 10:56 PM

Fucking Rinna…

Eva Longoria is the owner of Casa Del Sol Tequila, the brand that Kathy (who is an investor) clumsily tried to shill on the show.

Eva posted about Casa Del Sol on Instagram, and Rinna is now sucking up to her and congratulating her on its success.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 21, 2022 10:58 PM

R20 no - she was afraid she wasn’t dressed properly (the camo sweats) to get into the club. The drama took place later.

by Anonymousreply 24September 21, 2022 10:59 PM

I don't think there's footage of the entire tantrum or else we would have seen it in previews. I think we're just getting the before and aftermath

by Anonymousreply 25September 21, 2022 11:20 PM

R25, they always have cameras in the transportation. Kathy’s tantrum started in the cab (or equivalent) and continued at Kyle’s, which has cameras all over. Only way the crew may have gone home is if they came back late from the club but supposedly Kathy left early because she was having a cunt attack.

by Anonymousreply 26September 21, 2022 11:40 PM

The tantrum started when she asked the DJ to play a Michael Jackson song & he refused & dissed her. She ended up trashing Kyle to Rinna later on in the car. Kathy admits to saying terrible things about her sis but denies/lies about having said gay slurs.

by Anonymousreply 27September 22, 2022 12:13 AM

Whatever happened with Kathy, Kyle seems remarkably calm and unbothered by it all considering she breaks down over the smallest conflict.

by Anonymousreply 28September 22, 2022 12:23 AM

How funny that Rinna was all about trashing Kathy's tequila until Eva Longoria posted it is HER tequila, Kathy, Nikki and her husband are investors. Suddenly Rinna is sucking Longoria's dick on twitter

by Anonymousreply 29September 22, 2022 12:33 AM

Rinna is giving her best soap opera performance tonite. This is going to get messy.

by Anonymousreply 30September 22, 2022 12:44 AM

So Rinna is all verklempt over Kathy’s maybe freak out but seems to forget she’s the queen over losing her shit and inappropriate emotional responses.

by Anonymousreply 31September 22, 2022 1:56 AM

Little boy Asher can’t even fill out his 1920’s suit

by Anonymousreply 32September 22, 2022 2:02 AM

This is another boring episode.

by Anonymousreply 33September 22, 2022 2:09 AM

1) Dorit is one of those high school types that hangs on to the mean girls and will take whatever opinion they have so they can stay out of the fray themselves. Time to demote her to “friend of”. Not sure what they will do for income being off those show and burning bridges also with LVP but she will have trouble affording all those designer duds.

2) I’m sure Kathy did have a drunken meltdown like they all do. So far the edit is not suggesting racism but just a tantrum and badmouthing friends (according to Rinna). I’m sure she did pull out the stops to avoid anything that happens being shown on an episode to protect her image.

3)I still think Rinna is on the outs and will be put on pause.

4) Diana is such a nothing tnhis season and I can’t stand even looking at her when she’s in camera.

5) During the part where Erika said the people who look like they have it together the most have lots to hide etc. it seemed more to me that she was taking about Kyle based in the conversation she was also having at the time with Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 34September 22, 2022 2:24 AM

Sorry for the typos!

by Anonymousreply 35September 22, 2022 2:25 AM

Erika suddenly apologizing/cozying with Sutton and Garcelle feels like she sensed a change going on and wanted to make sure she isn't swept out with the Bosnian creature and Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 36September 22, 2022 2:32 AM

Lol r36 @ “the Bosnian creature.”

by Anonymousreply 37September 22, 2022 2:33 AM

HATE when the drama is based on something off-camera. I can't believe the crew wasn't there for the nightclub or ride home. Didn't they realize something could pop off as the night got later?

I realize Kathy would have likely stayed on her best behavior

at least Lisa is going to confront Kathy in next week's episode

I can see it now without going to read it that almost all social media will say "Lisa is taking advantage of angelic Kathy confiding in her honest feelings about her wicked younger troll sister Kyle. Kathy would NEVER use any slurs #TeamKathy4Life "

by Anonymousreply 38September 22, 2022 2:38 AM

Lisa is demanding a raise for next season and wants to be the highest paid hw in the franchise. In other words, she’s getting fired and wants to control the narrative. I’m guessing this business with Kathy is why she’s getting fired.

by Anonymousreply 39September 22, 2022 2:46 AM

Totally agree that Lisa is going down partly because she’s stirring the pot with Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 40September 22, 2022 2:49 AM

This episode turned out to be a snooze. I thought there’d be receipts of Kathy calling people niggers and faggots, but that obviously never happened or it would’ve been broadcast.

It seems like Rinna is just trying make herself relevant at the end of the season. She is making Kathy’s tantrum seem like the worst thing that’s ever happened. Mind you, we’ve watched Rinna screaming slurs at cast mates, hurling wine glasses, trying to choke Kim, shaming Denise into oblivion. Hopefully money talks and Rinna is toast. She’s a soap actress professionally and privately.

by Anonymousreply 41September 22, 2022 3:06 AM

Rinna’s in my celebrity death pool….because … wishful thinking

by Anonymousreply 42September 22, 2022 3:12 AM

[quote]Erika suddenly apologizing/cozying with Sutton and Garcelle feels like she...

…micro-dosed mushrooms before the flight? Later, she was back to being bitchfaced Erica.

My theory is that Rinna's trying to sabotage Kathy because Kathy made some threat of revealing something about Rinna as revenge for Tequilagate.

by Anonymousreply 43September 22, 2022 3:27 AM

Kathy lynches Gartrelle ?

by Anonymousreply 44September 22, 2022 3:49 AM

I hate Erika, but just surprisingly looked a lot better on the airplane without all that makeup

by Anonymousreply 45September 22, 2022 4:32 AM

the poor whipping boy!

(in a luxury chocolate store)

by Anonymousreply 46September 22, 2022 4:34 AM

poor little gay Asher

by Anonymousreply 47September 22, 2022 4:37 AM

Ooooh. Right. Rinna was going at Kathy because Kathy checked her on her trashy behaviour earlier about the tequila.

by Anonymousreply 48September 22, 2022 5:09 AM

Kathy must have some sort of clause in her contract that she can veto any scenes where it could damage her perceived image. That was probably how they got her to agree to participate in the first place after years of being Housewives averse. While I mostly believe Lisa's characterization of events, I'm sure the producers are using Lisa to really paint a dramatic image of what transpired since they're unable to air the actual footage. In a way, it's perfect that it was Lisa who witnessed it because she's the most willing to dive into the fire if it means saving her diamond by ensuring she's creating good television, even if it could ultimately backfire on her and jeopardize her personal alliances.

by Anonymousreply 49September 22, 2022 5:10 AM

Did Kathy say "the toe that broke the camel's back?"

by Anonymousreply 50September 22, 2022 5:10 AM

I don’t know but I did hear just as Rinna finished talking to the camera about how scandalized she was about Kathy hear Kathy then say “Is that a pretzel?” 😂

by Anonymousreply 51September 22, 2022 5:13 AM

So they’re really trying to stick with the idea that Kathy waited until lights were down before popping off? Does anyone believe this?

by Anonymousreply 52September 22, 2022 5:24 AM

Diana seemed particularly useless this evening.

Also on social media she bragged about a judge granting her request to subpoena Facebook and Twitter to “ask them if they will” get the IP addresses of the bots who threatened garcelles son. Her fan girls cheering her on like she is Ghandi. As if Facebook and Twitter would ever do that.

by Anonymousreply 53September 22, 2022 5:38 AM

Sixty -something Rinna calling twenty-something Kendall Jenner her “friend” is next level cringe. Grow the fuck up, Rinna, you celebrity obsessed monster.

by Anonymousreply 54September 22, 2022 5:44 AM

Spare me Rinna’s and Erika’s faux-outrage defending Princess Kyle from her Evil Stepmother Kathy. Those three try to produce by stirring shit and bringing women to tears every episode to distract from the myriad of skeletons in their own closets. It’s just more of the same.

by Anonymousreply 55September 22, 2022 6:38 AM

Garcelle & Dorit we’re on WWHL tonight & both alluded to Kyle & Kathy being in a very bad place as of today (7-8 months later)

by Anonymousreply 56September 22, 2022 6:44 AM

well Kyle should've stuck up for me like Kim would...a real sister would stick up for me

P.S. Rinna go eat another piece of bread

by Anonymousreply 57September 22, 2022 8:03 AM

Kathy Hilton is dismissed - [italic]without prejudice.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 58September 22, 2022 8:42 AM

Kathy is probably angry she along with her daughters Paris & Nicky aren't the center of that famous for being famous Hollywood crowd any longer. And that they're also no longer looked at as the wealthiest either. You have people like Kris Jenner and her daughters who have completely Trumped the Hiltons financially and in celebrity status. Kim is a Billionaire. Paris isn't. Kylie Jenner sold half if her company for $600 million dollars. And Kendall & Kylie are like the new Hilton sisters. More famous and wealthier etc. Paris & Nicky cannot touch the Jenner sisters. Their just not it anymore. Their day have come and gone. And Kathys family just isn't the center of that world anymore.

That's what I get from Kathy. Especially with the, I made you" statement to her sister Kyle. You don't say things like that unless you've been sitting around thinking about what you've done for people, unless you really didn't want to do it in the first place. If you do something to help someone, and it genuine? You don't throw it back up in their face later wrong. Kathy isn't top dog anymore and that's what she hates about this new day. Her sister Kylie as well as friends like Kris Jenner and her daughters have completely eclipsed her and her family and Kathy dosen't like it one bit. She's the type of person who wants to be the only one at the top and thinks everyone else should no their place because she's a Hilton. Being a Hilton means nothing anymore. Kardashian/Jenner money runs that circle now. And Kathy knows this and it's to painful for her to except her day has pass.

by Anonymousreply 59September 22, 2022 8:58 AM

Also, Kim Kardashian just bought Cindy Crawfords Malibu house for $70 million dollars. Can Kathy and Rick do that? What about Paris or Nicky?

Not sure.

by Anonymousreply 60September 22, 2022 9:06 AM

There is no way that cameras were not rolling somewhere. The production lives for the messy drunken drama, and they wouldn’t just drop them at a club and go that’s it “we’ve got what we need for the day, we’re going to the hotel”.

Kathy is now emboldened now that she knows the footage will never air.

by Anonymousreply 61September 22, 2022 9:46 AM

Black Twitter’s take

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 22, 2022 9:53 AM

Kyle: “Kathy, why would you be so mean to me? All I did in Aspen is mock your clothing, throw out your slippers, text your daughters to laugh at you, put your 60-year-old in the kiddies room, smirk as you clumsily promoted your tequila and not have your back when Rinna came for you! What did I do?”

by Anonymousreply 63September 22, 2022 10:05 AM

Real Housewives fans are dumber than shit. My goodness!

by Anonymousreply 64September 22, 2022 10:08 AM

I can actually hear Kyle saying all that, R63. In that throaty, strangled voice she gets when she's crying.

by Anonymousreply 65September 22, 2022 10:19 AM

Rinna is like the boy who cried wolf. I have no doubt that Kathy flew into a psycho blind rage and went OFF, but no one trusts anything Rinna says so lots of RHOBH audience doesn’t believe Rinna. This is why she is unceremoniously pissed and went in the blocking social media rants. Kathy with her money or lawyers got the footage squashed so now it’s Rinna’s (& “meanie” Erika’s) word against “poor, sad, picked on” doddering Kathy.

Tl;dr No one believes Rinna, Kathy’s cloaked anger issues flared up hard, and she paid have footage lost.

by Anonymousreply 66September 22, 2022 11:03 AM

Not to be the “oh, dear” troll, but it’s quashed, not squashed, r66. That error is my pet dislike.

by Anonymousreply 67September 22, 2022 11:08 AM

Why does everyone assume there is footage?

by Anonymousreply 68September 22, 2022 11:09 AM

And why does Rinna assume she is worth $2 million?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 22, 2022 11:17 AM

Why do Gartrelle is so double faced?

by Anonymousreply 70September 22, 2022 11:49 AM

19 episodes into the season and still it's all smoke and no fire.

Funny that pit bull Rinna had no fight in her without Kyle present. Next week's preview proves that they enable each other.

I hated her Charlie McCarthy drag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 22, 2022 12:01 PM

Rinna is definitely out R34. She’s been a wreck, not in a good way, for pretty much the entirety of the last two seasons. They won’t have her back, for now. Fans hate her and not in a way that compels them to watch.

Diana is out, and by most reports barely appears in the reunion. She should probably be happy about that, considering she did huge damage to whatever her reputation was before and she’s been branded a racist. She needs to go away and just quietly donate money. One of the worst debut seasons ever, and with the crazy cunts that have appeared on these shows that’s saying something.

There are discussions that the reason the ladies weren’t able to see the last two episodes before the reunion is because Kathy has a heavy legal presence around the show (which was part of her agreement to come on the show a second season) and she’s been telling producers what they can and cannot air about her. She also brought PR to the reunion, something the ladies are never allowed to do.

The fact that Dorit isn’t being talked about at all probably means she’s not coming back either.

by Anonymousreply 72September 22, 2022 12:38 PM

What do you mean, Kathy brought PR to the reunion? Did she have somebody on set who would leap in and stop filming if something was asked that Kathy didn't like?

by Anonymousreply 73September 22, 2022 12:49 PM

I read on IG b i g grain of salt, that Kathy brought a publicist )which doesn’t sound weird to me, and legal representation. Not surprising that Kathy is trying to shape her RHOBH “character”. During her time on the show she’s created a lovable kooky Kathy character which is nothing like her in real life. Again read House if Hilton & you’ll learn more about how she really is.

Pls don’t get me wrong I HATE RINNA, but the one time she’s the only witness to Kathy’s bad behavior - no footage! It’s pretty satisfying to watch Rinna get so pissed online about it.

by Anonymousreply 74September 22, 2022 1:05 PM

So everybody got dressed up to sit in Crystal’s basement and eat cookies with their names on them? No dinner?

by Anonymousreply 75September 22, 2022 1:17 PM

Why not Gartrelle respect I donate for mother in Haiti and father in Congo?

by Anonymousreply 76September 22, 2022 1:46 PM

Yes, R73. She had a rep there and a lawyer and yes they guided any discussion Kathy was involved in and it was allowed contractually.

by Anonymousreply 77September 22, 2022 1:48 PM

Well, Rinna has no one to blame but herself for that shift in perception about her honesty R74.

by Anonymousreply 78September 22, 2022 1:49 PM

[quote] So everybody got dressed up to sit in Crystal’s basement and eat cookies with their names on them? No dinner?

Stop food shaming me. That's a trigger for me. I'm a victim...

by Anonymousreply 79September 22, 2022 1:55 PM

Rinna is not a part of BravoCon( neither is Diana) which speaks volumes on their status on the show.

Regarding showing anything that is too much, remember just a few years ago Bravo showing RHOP the very graphic fight between Monique and Candace.

I believe there is no footage because it was a whole lot of nothing.

by Anonymousreply 80September 22, 2022 2:15 PM

They need to throw Kim into the mix to take Rinna down. Let’s talk about the husbands indeed.

by Anonymousreply 81September 22, 2022 2:26 PM

Kathy talked shit about her shitty sister. Ooh. That will sink her for sure.

by Anonymousreply 82September 22, 2022 2:34 PM

R75 It was much darker than that. Much darker than you'll ever know.

by Anonymousreply 83September 22, 2022 2:39 PM

Having seen Rinna make a bad situation worse by a factor of 10, I imagine she didn't video it because it would show her role in escalating it.

by Anonymousreply 84September 22, 2022 3:50 PM

Okay, let's talk about the "Roaring 20s" party outfits:

- Garcelle didn't look like Josephine Baker. She looked like a Pullman porter who stole a guest's Chanel suspenders from their luggage.

- Sutton nailed the look with her authentic flapper dress, which is saying a lot, since she generally has horrible taste and no sense of fashion.

- I guess Crystal was going for the Anna May Wong look? But the look was more 1930s than 1920s.

- Kathy did okay. She didn't miss the mark, but she didn't quite hit it, either.

- Erika, as usual, fucked it all up. She looked like the Statue of Liberty with an STD.

- Diana just decided to wear a white gown. Her look quacked like a chicken. And Asher looked like a little kid who decided to put on his dad's suit and play dress-up.

- Someone upthread said Rinna looked like Charlie McCarthy. Yes. Or a bad impression of Hugh Jackman in the Greatest Showman. Nothing about her outfit said "1920s." That's probably the real reason she left the party. She was embarrassed.

- Sheree looked like Kaye Ballard.

- Don't know what Dorit was going for. Lily Munster?

by Anonymousreply 85September 22, 2022 5:17 PM

Rinna has 3.5m IG followers VS Kathy’s 1m

Kathy is not popular, she just benefits from the psychotic fan base of her racist, homophobic, cumguzzling, incest survivor voice, whore daughter.

by Anonymousreply 86September 22, 2022 5:25 PM

How in the hell did production not capture that? Kathy is freaking out, Rinna takes her home neither one of them are miced?? The sprinter has no cameras or mics?

by Anonymousreply 87September 22, 2022 5:43 PM

Ok I have a non-Rinna gripe. Why would you get someone who has an eating disorder gourmet chocolate as a gift? Did Erika slide in some Chocolat Ex lax too?

by Anonymousreply 88September 22, 2022 5:48 PM

R88 I guess they're trying to force her to eat.

It was a more thoughtful gift than that piece of shit plant from Rinna and Diana.

by Anonymousreply 89September 22, 2022 5:51 PM

Erika must be thrilled that the heat is on Kathy now. Notice how she’s suddenly making nice with Sutton and didn’t jump on Garcelle for not giving her a heads up. Btw I love Garcelle and loathe Erika but G really should have warned her.

by Anonymousreply 90September 22, 2022 5:53 PM

The plant was from Rinna & Sutton.

Why is Sheree on this show at all? Does Garcelle need more support? Sheree’s signing of the card (tacky) was the one actual thing she’s done all season.

by Anonymousreply 91September 22, 2022 5:54 PM

Why would Bravo be scared of Kathy’s lawyers? Bravo’s pockets are a lot deeper than Kathy’s. And it makes no sense if they’ve give Kathy a contractual veto on what does and doesn’t air. Clearly Kathy needs RH more than they need her or she wouldn’t have agreed to do the show in the first place. I have a feeling Kathy just lucked out that they went to a venue that hadn’t been cleared ahead of time for filming.

by Anonymousreply 92September 22, 2022 6:00 PM

Sheree to Crystal re the gift: that’s from both of us Garcelle mutters: no it isn’t. That was funny.

by Anonymousreply 93September 22, 2022 6:02 PM

r90 Garcelle said it in her confessional before the trip and told Sutton. She didn't want to say anything because of how these things tend to dominate the trip and ruin it. Look what happened when they did talk about the earings. Erika up and walked about bad-mouthing the victims.

by Anonymousreply 94September 22, 2022 6:06 PM

What do you get a 39 year old with an eating disorder for her birthday?

Why, a pile of fancy ass chocolate of course!

by Anonymousreply 95September 22, 2022 6:09 PM

Love Sheree when she's on the grift!

by Anonymousreply 96September 22, 2022 6:10 PM

Trailer to next episode is weird. Why is Rinna so adamant Kathy needs taking down?

by Anonymousreply 97September 22, 2022 6:30 PM

r97 because she has no storyline. She needs to keep her job. If she is fired she goes back to waiting for Harry to come home from fucking guys.

by Anonymousreply 98September 22, 2022 6:50 PM

I asked my mom the same thing regarding giving someone with an eating disorder chocolate for their birthday

by Anonymousreply 99September 22, 2022 7:25 PM

How many episodes are left before the reunion? This season seems endless yet nothing has really happened

by Anonymousreply 100September 22, 2022 7:38 PM

I am surprised by the people who aren't enjoying this season; it seems to be a sizable number of viewers. I enjoy analyzing the bts stuff and picking apart the dynamics and this season has been great for that.

by Anonymousreply 101September 22, 2022 7:51 PM

I don’t know how “accurate” this is…..trial ballon?….she knows she’s getting the ax, Tina…so she can say they didn’t meet her price and save face….. but $2mm is a lot of 818 and cheddar for Miss Crazy Stick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 22, 2022 7:55 PM

How will she and Harry live if she loses her job? Maybe Harry can bottle the sauce because Lips by Rinna is a flop

by Anonymousreply 103September 22, 2022 7:58 PM

Does anyone else think Crystal’s “six- figure” basement is a big ole nothin?

It’s dark, small and decorated like some weird cross between a smoking lounge and an Applebees.

by Anonymousreply 104September 22, 2022 8:28 PM

Dorit has raised brats. The reaction of daughter Phoenix to Dorit wanting to drink a can of coke.

by Anonymousreply 105September 22, 2022 8:31 PM

Is it an American thing to ask your host how much something cost? Asking Crystal's husband the price of his jukebox seemed so vulgar.

by Anonymousreply 106September 22, 2022 8:33 PM

[quote] Is it an American thing to ask your host how much something cost?

Sadly, yes it is.

by Anonymousreply 107September 22, 2022 8:48 PM

no, it's not an American thing. I even told my partner how wrong that type of behavior is You'd never ask someone how much they paid for a house

by Anonymousreply 108September 22, 2022 8:57 PM

R106 No, it is definitely not an American thing. It's something low class and embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 109September 22, 2022 8:58 PM

It's low-class and embarrassing and A LOT of Americans do it.

by Anonymousreply 110September 22, 2022 9:00 PM

It’s something Ramona Singer would do.

by Anonymousreply 111September 22, 2022 9:10 PM

R110 That doesn't mean it's acceptable, and it's not part of American culture. I was taught at a young age to never ask someone what something costs.

I'm sure there are idiots in Bosnia who ask that question, too, but it's probably related to things like apples and cardboard boxes.

by Anonymousreply 112September 22, 2022 9:11 PM

R112, Diana from Bosnia didn't ask the question though.

by Anonymousreply 113September 22, 2022 9:20 PM

I wonder if they’ve just started editing Diana out as much as possible. We see less and less of her every week.

by Anonymousreply 114September 22, 2022 9:24 PM

R114 I'm fine with that. I can't take much more of her lip licking.

by Anonymousreply 115September 22, 2022 9:51 PM

R106, in this American’s experience it’s just not done, at least in the middle class, striving circles I’ve spent most of my life in.

by Anonymousreply 116September 22, 2022 10:14 PM

This exactly why they shouldn't put someone on a show just because they have hundreds of millions of dollars. If there's no personality, than what's the point? All that Bitch has is money and material possessions. Nothing else!

by Anonymousreply 117September 22, 2022 10:43 PM

Most of the one season wonders are just boring. Diana is unique in that she’s boring but also completely loathsome. I honestly don’t understand why she wanted to do this show or how she fooled the producers into thinking she might be a good addition. I also gather she has lots of famous friends. The fact that they’re friends with her just makes me like them less too. She’s really an awful human being and any of the hate she’s getting is fully deserved.

by Anonymousreply 118September 22, 2022 11:10 PM

R59. There is still an old money pedigree that you are not understanding or acknowledging. The Hiltons have it. And Nicky married a Rothschild for crying out loud. As in old family money of 500 BILLION with family holdings al Over the world. Kylie and Kim are mere paupers. She’s floating in high society NYC circles that Jenner Kardashians could never dream of. Like a different stratosphere.

If anything Kathy is trying to project a good image after Paris outed her for sending her to a brutal boarding school and at least one son has been to jail.

Trust me. Kathy isn’t jealous of kardashian /Jenner status.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 23, 2022 1:12 AM

The Hiltons are trashy. Rich trash, I know, but trashy just the same.

by Anonymousreply 120September 23, 2022 1:22 AM

Its not a popular opinion but I frankly started watching the show after seeing Rinna's freakout in Amsterdam. Her bullshit and desperation cracks me up because it's so obvious. I don't know that I would continue watching if she's kicked off.

by Anonymousreply 121September 23, 2022 1:25 AM

The Amsterdam dinner scene with Kim v Lisa is indeed a high water mark. Lisa also gave us the Munchausen’s stuff, which was pretty great. But since then? What?

by Anonymousreply 122September 23, 2022 1:46 AM

Emending my comment—the Amsterdam dinner was actually Kim v everyone (except Brandi), Kim v the human condition, really.

by Anonymousreply 123September 23, 2022 1:47 AM

Umm. Yes r60. Very sure.

by Anonymousreply 124September 23, 2022 1:47 AM

Rinna is far more valuable than Kathy.

If Kathy gets away with this there will be a backlash.

by Anonymousreply 125September 23, 2022 1:48 AM

In Bosnia - Jukebox is monkey on chain playiing organ. They are 50 rubels.

by Anonymousreply 126September 23, 2022 2:30 AM

Nah r125. There won’t be backlash.

by Anonymousreply 127September 23, 2022 2:30 AM

LOL Rinna getting 2 million. Her best bet at a job is to oust Kelly Ripa - Ryan and Rinna has a ring to it.

by Anonymousreply 128September 23, 2022 2:31 AM

[quote] The Amsterdam dinner scene with Kim v Lisa is indeed a high water mark. Lisa also gave us the Munchausen’s stuff, which was pretty great. But since then? What?

Didn’t some one season wonder throw her prosthetic leg at someone? Or was that a different housewives franchise?

by Anonymousreply 129September 23, 2022 2:33 AM

Nicky Hilton married well, but that doesn’t make Kathy a Rothschild and it doesn’t make her not a famewhore. She’s definitely jealous of being eclipsed in notoriety by Kyle. And I’m sure it’s especially upsetting to her because she can no longer lord her celebrity (or money) over Kyle like she used to.

by Anonymousreply 130September 23, 2022 3:27 AM

R130 nothing is worse than sister rivalry.

by Anonymousreply 131September 23, 2022 3:36 AM

You don’t get it r130.

by Anonymousreply 132September 23, 2022 3:39 AM

Does Kathy donate to any Alzheimer’s charities?

by Anonymousreply 133September 23, 2022 3:43 AM

Kathy looks like she’s lying when saying Lisa listened and was a sweetheart. There is some dark shit that happened and this time Rinna is not exaggerating.

by Anonymousreply 134September 23, 2022 3:54 AM

The show peaked in season 2-3. Camille was such a delicious villain, and then you had drunk Kim (“you stole my goddam house”), and then obviously you had Taylor goading her husband into beating her until she was able to convince him to hang himself. Just wild television.

by Anonymousreply 135September 23, 2022 3:56 AM

In Bosnia, chickens half radioactive poisons so day go “whack, whack, wack”

by Anonymousreply 136September 23, 2022 3:58 AM

Crystal gave the ladies about three days to plan for her birthday party. She invited them on the jet home from Aspen after they fought the entire trip.

How did they come up with all that 20s glam so quickly? Fake.

I think I like Erika. She is at least interesting, always looks amazing, and I like how she snaps at those nosy bitches.

It's rich how indignant and offended Rinna is over Kathy's transgressions, whatever they are. She's gone psycho so many times it's hilarious to watch her raging hypocrisy.

This is just a replay of Crystal being offended about the really bad thing that Sutton said that no one else heard. These story lines are really weak. At least Crystal didn't weep about binging and purging ll night. I hope she drops that talk.

Poor Kathy, she's sort of like a Miss Marple character without the smarts. Ditzy and goofy. I like her better that way and not the butt of unsubstantiated accusations.

Kyle is a nasty shit disturber, she pokes the bear that is Kathy then plays victim when Kathy pokes back. I understand how hard it can be for siblings to get over decades old grievances, but these women need to give it up and act like adults. Will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 137September 23, 2022 5:31 AM

Also, Diana and Dorit are a snooze. I like Garcelle but she needs to get off her high horse or she will lose friends. No one like to be lectured at by not their mom. Sutton's cool. She seems eager and sincere, like she needs the job to give her something "fun" to do.

by Anonymousreply 138September 23, 2022 5:34 AM

I hated this week's episode. Hated it. The Laocoon's arm of the missing footage, no one confronting Kathy at the party (why didn't Rinna say anything??? Now she's some a shrinking violet?), everyone talking around everything...only redeeming moments were the pure comedy Erika was giving with her campy innuendos and insinuations.

by Anonymousreply 139September 23, 2022 8:48 AM

R137 Yeah, that whole "I'm having a huge costume party in three days. Can you come?" thing was ridiculous.

Not that these bitches have a lot going on their lives, but who could be expected to drop everything and find a 1920s costume in three days?

by Anonymousreply 140September 23, 2022 10:41 AM

Have you never seen a episode of housewives before? Every time there’s an incident the show gets all the housewives together for some bullshit party/charity event in hopes more sparks will fly.

It’s the whole concept of the show. Two housewives argue at a made up filmed event. Few days after housewife 1 has lunch with another to talk shit about housewife 2. Housewife 2 does exactly the same thing. Then another made up event/ vacation to get all housewives together for more arguments. Every season.

by Anonymousreply 141September 23, 2022 12:45 PM

R141 it is all hinged on them not being mentally beyond high school and obsessed with people “talking shit” about them

by Anonymousreply 142September 23, 2022 12:57 PM

They knew of the party before being "told" on screen. Filming is all scheduled and planned out well in advance. Wow it's amazing that so many people still don't understand how these shows operate.

by Anonymousreply 143September 23, 2022 1:23 PM

Where is the footage, Kathy?

by Anonymousreply 144September 23, 2022 1:25 PM

R143 We do understand. That's why we're mocking it.

by Anonymousreply 145September 23, 2022 1:54 PM

I imagine that fat whore Big Kath was like Mae West in her later years.

by Anonymousreply 146September 23, 2022 2:00 PM

I think Bravo was so desperate to get Kathy back for her second season that they offered her editing rights.

by Anonymousreply 147September 23, 2022 2:08 PM

I feel like when the wives have a party - they have 2. One for filming and then a 2nd party with actual friends.

by Anonymousreply 148September 23, 2022 2:11 PM

R135 re Taylor “goading her husband into beating her and convincing him to commit suicide”

It needs to be said: you are fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 149September 23, 2022 2:18 PM

R149 It needs to be said: you have no sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 150September 23, 2022 2:23 PM

Andy even offered up his own kids if Kathy came back to the show. But not to her, to Satan.

by Anonymousreply 151September 23, 2022 2:24 PM

R150 it needs to be said. You’re a loser making jokes about someone wanting to be beaten and convincing someone to commit suicide. Go back under your rock sweatpants frau.

by Anonymousreply 152September 23, 2022 2:25 PM

R152 It's literal violence!

by Anonymousreply 153September 23, 2022 2:30 PM

Who's Hunky Dory?

by Anonymousreply 154September 23, 2022 2:41 PM

[quote] think Bravo was so desperate to get Kathy back for her second season that they offered her editing rights.

But why would they be that desperate? She really doesn't bring anything to the show. And I'd say she's gotten more from the show than they've gotten from her.

by Anonymousreply 155September 23, 2022 2:59 PM

Because Kathy is a STAH! I always said it, I said, "Kathy, you're a Fuckin' STAH! Mama wouldn'ta named ya Kathy if she didn't think you was a STAH!" If only that dumb slut learned how to read!

by Anonymousreply 156September 23, 2022 3:35 PM

I am also curious why they would give Kathy legal permission to control her image? She’s not that interesting and only a friend. Fire her please.

by Anonymousreply 157September 23, 2022 3:53 PM

“I used to say my girls, if they’ve got money… suck their dicks and let ‘em eat your cunts, but don’t fuck ‘em till you get a ring. That’s how you trap a good man, a real prize, that’s how you keep the lights on, if you need to get your cunt pounded out that’s what the bar staff and grocery store workers are for. I would always tell them things like this everyday, you know, before I’d drop them off at school. I wanted to raise them to be sophisticated ladies of society and most importantly… rich!”

by Anonymousreply 158September 23, 2022 4:14 PM

I imagine Big Kath as a low-rent mashup of Sue Mengers, Rebecca De Mornay and Ma Kettle.

by Anonymousreply 159September 23, 2022 5:14 PM

Kim, grab my big blue sapphire cocktail ring from the parlor, will ya. It flew off my hand when I was beatin' your stupid sister.

by Anonymousreply 160September 23, 2022 5:21 PM

Alright, girls! It’s cocktail party time. Our guests will arrive soon, I can’t afford any fuck ups… so keep your lips zipped, tits pert, and your cunts clinched!

by Anonymousreply 161September 23, 2022 5:24 PM

I imagine Big Kathy as some disgustingly crass mix of Liz Taylor and Colleen Dewhurst.

by Anonymousreply 162September 23, 2022 5:26 PM

Kathy looked like those hard living boozing whores I used to see around the racetrack when my dad, the bookie, would take me.

by Anonymousreply 163September 23, 2022 5:29 PM

It’s not about how much they love you or how big their cock is, it’s how big their bank account is and how much they’ll give you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164September 23, 2022 5:30 PM

Remember what I told you, you little bitch, if he don't got a dime, don't give em the time.

by Anonymousreply 165September 23, 2022 5:32 PM

Alright, listen up here, Mister! Now, I only got two left with their cherries and if you want to pop one it’s gonna cost you a pretty penny. $25 thousand and not any less!

by Anonymousreply 166September 23, 2022 5:39 PM

Big Kathy was such a bad parent that she still gets lectures from Joan Crawford whenever they run into one another in the big studio backlot of Hell.

by Anonymousreply 167September 23, 2022 5:39 PM

I wish you knew where to find the boys and booze!

by Anonymousreply 168September 23, 2022 5:41 PM

According to House Of Hilton, Big Kathy used to go out to the patio of the GODDAMN HOUSE KYLE STOLE in a low cut top with a pitcher of cocktails so she could pick up any old geezer playing golf on the green.

by Anonymousreply 169September 23, 2022 5:54 PM

Mama's walkin soft, Mama's lookin' fine, Mama's all alone, Mama needs a bone. *hiccup*

by Anonymousreply 170September 23, 2022 5:56 PM

What a privileged existence to be a glorified prostitute and never really work.

by Anonymousreply 171September 23, 2022 5:57 PM

R155 Kathy was the runaway star on her first season of BH. She was a breath of fresh air - funny, kooky, quirky - and the fans ate it up. She was all anyone talked about that season.

by Anonymousreply 172September 23, 2022 7:01 PM

r164 I see where Sister Kyle got her good looks from.....

by Anonymousreply 173September 23, 2022 7:04 PM

House of Hilton needs to be made into a miniseries, but I'm sure Kathy and her lawyers would prevent that from happening.

by Anonymousreply 174September 23, 2022 7:08 PM

It’s all a coverup because Kathy called someone a faggot.

by Anonymousreply 175September 23, 2022 7:18 PM

No shit Sherlock at R143.

by Anonymousreply 176September 23, 2022 8:04 PM

Big Kathy hung out at the Nest in Palm Desert where all the old rich fossils trolled.

by Anonymousreply 177September 23, 2022 9:22 PM

Like Kyle, Kathy has paid for many new faces and is unrecognizable from her original face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178September 23, 2022 9:34 PM

R178 she looks better now.

by Anonymousreply 179September 23, 2022 10:13 PM

Wow her original nose was heinous. Agree it’s an improvement. A huge one.

by Anonymousreply 180September 23, 2022 10:27 PM

She looks much more like her sisters in the older photo (which I guess makes sense).

by Anonymousreply 181September 23, 2022 10:36 PM

She looks a lot like Paris in the 1985 photo.

by Anonymousreply 182September 23, 2022 10:48 PM

Team Kyle, Lisa, Erika, and Dorit Kick off Crystal, Garcelle and Sutton 💅🏼

by Anonymousreply 183September 23, 2022 11:16 PM

Kick off Doris, Kyle, Lisa, Gorbette, and Diana

by Anonymousreply 184September 24, 2022 12:00 AM

r172 I often suspect Kyle set this up because of how popular Kathy was. We know the core cast get together on who they are going to take down this season from exposed dms.

by Anonymousreply 185September 24, 2022 12:05 AM

So obviously Sheree and Diana are hitting the bricks after this season. But **unpopular opinion** I think Crystal is leaving as well. She is one of the least compelling characters on the show for the past two seasons. She really has her moments where she's a bigger snake than anyone on the Fox Force, but her snake ways are usually pointed towards Sutton and Garcelle. They need a new ally, and if the fox force isn't broken up by next season, the show should get rebooted a la RHONY. This season has sucked ass, and if I watch the next season and it's exactly the same, I'm done. I'm just going to watch Potomac, Atlanta, and SLC, and that'll be enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 186September 24, 2022 12:22 AM

The role of Teddi Mellencamp will be played by Crystal Kung Minkoff.

Millennial? Check.

Cries a lot? Check.

Boring as hell? CHECK.

by Anonymousreply 187September 24, 2022 1:48 AM

I'm struck more and more by how bad Diana's English is. The quack quack shit this week is just another piece of evidence that she's not a particularly adept English speaker, even after all these years. I'm not sure how or if that plays into her being a total flop but I guess it didn't help.

by Anonymousreply 188September 24, 2022 2:42 AM

Besides Erika’s drunken behavior and tantrums, nothing happened this season. Everything was off camera: Dorit’s “robbery” and Kathy’s “meltdown.” Hasn’t it been 30+ hours of garbage??

by Anonymousreply 189September 24, 2022 3:05 AM

RHOBH has a pattern of pivotal moments that are supposed to fuel the rest of the season's drama occurring off-camera: Kathy supposedly losing it, Lucy Lucy, Brandi and Denise. It's really bad storytelling and beyond tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 190September 24, 2022 3:47 AM

R178, both of her daughters look so much like her. We can clearly see where both girls got their close-set eyes, where Paris got her wonky eye, and where they got that long tapir like nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 24, 2022 5:40 AM

Lol @ tapir like nose

by Anonymousreply 192September 24, 2022 8:19 AM

Crystal Kung and the Secret of the Fourteen Friends is the storyline I'm most interested in.

by Anonymousreply 193September 24, 2022 9:34 AM

Yes, r193, there’s something there. I’m also intrigued. They need to bring in one of those friends.

by Anonymousreply 194September 24, 2022 10:15 AM

R188 You shut up or I will butt head you.

by Anonymousreply 195September 24, 2022 11:17 AM

Why is Mauricio ALWAYS lingering around? No other husbands went to Aspen. He even showed up on Kyle's season of Ultimate Girls Trip. Is he the emotional support animal?

by Anonymousreply 196September 24, 2022 1:14 PM

Crystal is claiming she talks with most of the 14 now. And, of course, the ones she’s not talking to are just jealous of her success. Barf.

[quote] “In the end, it was only [three] people. The rest came back and apologized,” she revealed. “Success affects people in different ways. It affects people around you too. Some can’t handle it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197September 24, 2022 1:29 PM

“Success affects people in different ways. It affects people around you too. Some can’t handle it. Some celebrate it. Don’t let your success stop you from achieving your goals. Don’t let others convince you that you don’t deserve it. And if you lose them, they were never your friends to begin with.”

Is she referring to marrying a wealthy director or being on RHOBH? One of those wouldn't be an arbiter of success (or goals) to me.

by Anonymousreply 198September 24, 2022 1:36 PM

R196 typical Realtor. They go to the opening of an envelope.

THE AGENCY!

by Anonymousreply 199September 24, 2022 1:51 PM

Is Kathy Hilton the “Ancient White Fags” troll on Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 200September 24, 2022 1:54 PM

Hey, Sugar! When you get done playing the 18th hole, come over, I’ve got a 19th that’s a guaranteed “hole-in-one” every time.

by Anonymousreply 201September 24, 2022 2:14 PM

Last season was epic so this one was bound to be a letdown. SLC and Potomac are starting up soon and BH will soon fade from our memories. I wonder if Jen Shah will attend the reunion via zoom from her prison cell.

by Anonymousreply 202September 24, 2022 2:17 PM

PMSL at R200

by Anonymousreply 203September 24, 2022 2:50 PM

Rinna tried it this season. She milked a two year old comment Sutton made and tried to make it a storyline. Then her mother died and she tried to milk that, then god handed her a gold mine in Kathy's rant. You know that is why she volunteered to go home with her from the club. She is the queen of opportunity, she knew once the rant started she had gold.

by Anonymousreply 204September 24, 2022 3:05 PM

Rinna needs some time off to sit with her hollow self.

by Anonymousreply 205September 24, 2022 3:09 PM

If Rinna leaves this show and has a bunch of free time at home, Harry is going to strangle her bony ass. Then we will REALLY talk about the husband.

by Anonymousreply 206September 24, 2022 3:15 PM

R204 spot on, but she didn’t know Kathy’s backend edit deal so now she’s left without video proof. Doesn’t Kyle have a Ring doorbell at that Aspen shithole?

by Anonymousreply 207September 24, 2022 3:21 PM

R196 because he is a grifty real estate person who wants to burrow into Diana’s properties.

by Anonymousreply 208September 24, 2022 5:24 PM

R196, most likely because half of the cast was staying at Kyle and Mauricio’s condo, so he was essentially co-hosting.

by Anonymousreply 209September 24, 2022 5:50 PM

Mo said he had already been skiing and still beat them to the plane. Maybe he wasn’t even staying in the house.

by Anonymousreply 210September 24, 2022 6:15 PM

R210 maybe he was delivering a girthy burrito to a sexy MtF acquaintance

by Anonymousreply 211September 24, 2022 6:19 PM

R149 Bitch I can smell your unwashed cunt from here, why you calling anybody a frau? Eat glass, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 212September 24, 2022 6:41 PM

At this point I prefer Erika to Rinna and Kyle. Erika’s selfishness, and coldness is at least authentic. Rinna’s and Kyle’s shit-stirring is bad acting, partly because they are both bad actors and mostly because they’re so fucking insecure that they don’t know how to play the role of a good villains like Kenya or Gizelle or even Brandi and Camille.

Which brings me to Dorit and Crystal. Neither of them have a sense of humour and both are too touchy. And they have an inability to take what they dish out. Talk about not knowing your role. Dorit should know better, she’s married to PK and was friends with LVP for years, she should know how to communicate through sarcasm and snide jokes and banter without se coming genuinely upset about “snipers from the side!”. Erika and Sutton are crazy as well but they will occasionally laugh at themselves, probably because they’re Southern.

by Anonymousreply 213September 24, 2022 6:55 PM

Erika is a horrible person, but she's compelling TV. Like r213 said, Kyle and Rinna are shitty actors (Kyle, to her credit, has been a master manipulator behind the scenes for many seasons, but not this one). Erika is authentically a nasty, materialistic, tone deaf whore, and authenticity comes through (see Potomac if you want to watch a show where the ladies bring their messes and earn their checks).

I don't think they have the balls to fire Kyle, but Rinna's gotta be toast (along with that Bosnian pimp whose name escapes me because she's so unmemorable). Wonder if Crystal goes, too--what does she bring?

by Anonymousreply 214September 24, 2022 9:51 PM

Didn’t Rinna and Kristian Alfonso hate each other when they were on DAYS? They should bring her on, she is a mega cunt.

by Anonymousreply 215September 24, 2022 10:06 PM

Kristian Alfonso also had multiple physical altercations with Crystal Chappelle, R215. I think she'd be interesting casting, though I doubt they'll do it.

by Anonymousreply 216September 24, 2022 10:57 PM

So fucking Lisa Rinna has been dragging this out and dropping dark hints about racism and homophobia when the evidence thus far is that Kathy Hilton threw a drunken tantrum (totally believable) because the DJ wouldn’t play Michael Jackson (totally in character) and Sutton declined to partake in a conga line (also in character), so she returned to Kyle’s nasty cabin and ranted to Rinna about what an ungrateful bitch and bad sister Kyle is (the same fight they have been having for the past 40 years)? That has given Rinna PTSD? The fuck? This is literally every episode without the high altitude and without Kathy.

Come on, Lips. It’s not even a good lie.

by Anonymousreply 217September 24, 2022 11:29 PM

When does the reunion air?

by Anonymousreply 218September 24, 2022 11:42 PM

(217) I Missed all of that what episode did that happen?

by Anonymousreply 219September 25, 2022 2:19 AM

Paris who claims to be "100% natural" but the nose says otherwise over the years

I think everyone in that family tweaks the face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220September 25, 2022 4:50 AM

R119 That's not Kathys money neither is it Nickys. If Nicky gets a divorce, than it's right back to Hilton family money and fashion/Hollywood money etc.

Besides, I'm talking about Hollywood showbiz money when I mentioned Kathy & Kris Jenner. And the type of money Kris's daughters have managed to generate over the last decade. No one else in their Hollywood circle can touch Kardashian/Jenner money. There's so much of it. You really believe Rick & Kathy Hilton are Wealthier than Kris Jenner at this point with just Hilton & Hyland? I don't think so. Not the way the Kardashians can buy any peice of real estate in LA or across the country or the world as they do so often. And Kris gets a peice of all of her children's income. Imagine what her finances looks like. Kathy and Rick neither any of their children can touch Kris and her children they have it.

by Anonymousreply 221September 25, 2022 4:58 AM

Besides, the Hiltons aren't Billionaires. They gave money & assets. But their nit as rich as people think they are.

by Anonymousreply 222September 25, 2022 4:59 AM

Have money & assets.

by Anonymousreply 223September 25, 2022 5:00 AM

[quote] Kathy and Rick neither any of their children can touch Kris and her children they have it.

Oh boy...

by Anonymousreply 224September 25, 2022 7:28 AM

I think there's no footage because the club they went to is private and wouldn't allow Bravo cameras. That was probably part of the appeal to the cast members that they could take off the mics once they got out of the car and arrived. It's Bravo's fault for letting them go. Now sure, Lisa or the other women could have pulled out their phones to start recording Kathy but they clearly didn't so it's all hearsay. Now the public is going to put this all on Lisa but we heard accounts from Diana, Dorit, Sutton, Crystal and Kyle about the start of Kathy's outburst at the club. The worst parts in the car and at Kyle's house we of course only have Lisa's account and most of the viewers are choosing not to believe her.

Personally I don't understand why people who hate Lisa can't also believe that Kathy would have such a meltdown with slurs and also trash Kyle/Kyle's family. It's all believable. It doesn't make Lisa a saint but clearly something happened. Lisa has shown she can lie and embellish but I doubt she'd make up the entire thing. Kathy definitely said some bad shit off-camera

by Anonymousreply 225September 25, 2022 7:54 AM

The fact that people are defending Kathy and coming for Lisa is so bizarre. These are the same people who will destroy people for insinuations but suddenly need receipts that Kathy said those awful things. The online hate boner for Rinna is so tedious and reeks of straight mediocrity.

And the term Fox Force Five was embarrassing and tryhard when it was proposed on the show and it’s even more obnoxious now. Once you start seeing that repeated on a thread, you know you’ve been invaded by the frau scolds for Reddit.

by Anonymousreply 226September 25, 2022 8:13 AM

The story of Big Kathy ended like a Greek tragedy. She ended up with a man she married for his money, only to discover he was broke and doing the same to her. She got married in a Costco ring.

She was notoriously the most ruthless stage mother in Hollywood for decades and she died months before seeing her granddaughter become the most famous person in the world.

Maybe karma exists…

by Anonymousreply 227September 25, 2022 8:16 AM

Big Kathy would be proud of Nicki Hilton Rothschild lol

by Anonymousreply 228September 25, 2022 8:18 AM

R226 social media has ruined the housewives' shows. We know not all viewers are on social media obsessing over them but a loud portion are. They try to take down any cast members they don't like.

Lisa Rinna has her faults no doubt but a lot of the hate she gets is transferred over by the deranged LVP stans. They transferred their blind loyalty to nutjob Denise Richards and now it's on Garcelle/Sutton/Kathy. It's not the fault of the cast members they decide to align themselves with, but it's annoying because some of the housewives on their hate lists then try to either A) get on their good side by kissing the ass of the loud social media viewer faves or B) go harder in the opposite direction like Lisa Rinna. The result has been for the housewives' shows to get less and less real. There have always been staged aspects but never to this degree. Some of the fans online are just so fucking toxic. I wish all the housewives on every show would ignore them. Unless there's a really offensive incident happening, the ones getting offended every 5 seconds should be ignored.

I fucking HATE this nonsense of "teams". You see people online for every fight saying "I'm #team so and so". They have blind loyalty and don't parse out each conflict individually. It's insane and annoying

by Anonymousreply 229September 25, 2022 8:25 AM

R220. Lord, that’s an ugly child. She looks like she’d be wearing a dirty tube too and cheap tennis shoes while chasing her little brother around a laundromat.

by Anonymousreply 230September 25, 2022 9:01 AM

^top

by Anonymousreply 231September 25, 2022 9:04 AM

Rinna, with her dirty kitchen floors, faded gowns stored in a filthy garage, books about giving her husband blow jobs, whorish daughters, QVC caftan lines, and dead-end acting career, is a paid shill. She probably won't be fired because the producers know that if they call her up on a Sunday night with the promise of a little extra in next week's check, she'll post something inflammatory online on Monday morning. It's no coincidence that she was the only one who left with Kathy and was witness to whatever was said. Much ado about nothing. Again.

by Anonymousreply 232September 25, 2022 9:32 AM

I don’t recall seeing Rinna’s dirty kitchen floors, but I LOVE that it gets brought up so often here.

We’re they dirty like with dirt and dust, or were they stained with Harry marinara?

by Anonymousreply 233September 25, 2022 10:21 AM

R222. You’re missing the point. You don’t understand anything about elite social classes and status and pedigree. You seem to believe it is only about money in those circles. You need to broaden your understanding past Kardashians who by the way wouldn’t even be allowed through the front door of families the Hilton’s spend time with, outside of Hollywood.

And btw, regarding money and Nicky Rothschild, Nicky has given birth to at least two Rothschild heirs and has been married for about 8 years. If you really believe Nicky would be “right back to Hilton” money if she divorced, you are seriously deluded.

by Anonymousreply 234September 25, 2022 10:23 AM

R225 "Personally I don't understand why people who hate Lisa can't also believe that Kathy would have such a meltdown with slurs and also trash Kyle/Kyle's family. It's all believable”

Most of the fraus who watch this can't see life beyond black or white. Their favorites are either all good, not capable of doing wrong (St Kathy of the Hiltons) or completely bad ala Rinna. No grey areas for these non thinkers.

I can barely watch Rinna but absolutely believe her...did the viewers forget others said Hilton went completely off? I also believe it was a homophobic slur.

by Anonymousreply 235September 25, 2022 11:26 AM

I don’t think people are doubting that she went off. But if there was a homophobic slur there has been zero reference to it. And these days a show isn’t going to let that come out without there being actual receipts. Otherwise they’d be sued for libel by anyone they do that with. Maybe Kathy did say something racist or homophobic. But Lisa saying so isn’t going to be enough to go on.

by Anonymousreply 236September 25, 2022 11:56 AM

Harry’s Sauce. I wish Kim would name names on who has sampled “Harry’s Sauce”. I’ll bet he’s shared his sauce with many men and women and in LaLa Land.

I would love to see Ursula Andress added as a Housewife friend. I’ll bet that narley bitch could cut Rinna down with just a glance.

by Anonymousreply 237September 25, 2022 12:05 PM

Nicollette Sheridan is my dream get for RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 238September 25, 2022 12:15 PM

R234

You’re funny. Kathy is a housewife, and Rick is a real estate salesman (not a developer, not a magnate, just a high-end realtor). There is no Hilton fortune, and they certainly are not part of some elite non-Hollywood circle. You read too many conspiracy websites.

by Anonymousreply 239September 25, 2022 12:50 PM

Im sure Nicky had to sign a 375 page prenup before the Rothschilds would let her within 10 miles of her now husband

by Anonymousreply 240September 25, 2022 1:02 PM

Again you speak only of money. I am biting my tongue right now but you continually miss the point when it comes to upper classes. If you still can’t get it you’re either painfully stupid or painfully stubborn. R239.

by Anonymousreply 241September 25, 2022 1:18 PM

And there’s nothing secretive conspiratorial about obvious social classes. Maybe for you and your lower class upbringing it just feels that way.

by Anonymousreply 242September 25, 2022 1:27 PM

The Hiltons are not upper class…neither are you for that matter. Stop writing like some Antrim twit

by Anonymousreply 243September 25, 2022 1:33 PM

^ Brit twit

by Anonymousreply 244September 25, 2022 1:33 PM

R242 Running at the mouth about some special group of people—connecting them to the Rothschilds, no less—is a tired old trope…might as well just say the Jewish part out loud. Go on…

by Anonymousreply 245September 25, 2022 1:37 PM

It's not just the kitchen. The Rinna-Hamlin residence, in general, appears quite dumpy.

by Anonymousreply 246September 25, 2022 1:55 PM

R243 r244 r245 not a Brit but I am Jewish and I resent what you are implying at r245. Apparently you don’t 👀 as much as you think.

Watch your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 247September 25, 2022 1:56 PM

I tried.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248September 25, 2022 1:59 PM

You’re still an ass for your tropes.

In any event, Shana Tova! And, goodbye

by Anonymousreply 249September 25, 2022 2:10 PM

Good. Fuck off you trailer trash anti-Semite.

by Anonymousreply 250September 25, 2022 2:11 PM

Maybe next time you will learn not to misuse the word “trope” to disguise your anti-semitism.

And yeah I know your eagerly checking you “ignore” list to see what I wrote back.

by Anonymousreply 251September 25, 2022 2:15 PM

You’re *

by Anonymousreply 252September 25, 2022 2:16 PM

Who is Honkey Dory?

by Anonymousreply 253September 25, 2022 2:19 PM

What elite, non-Hollywood circles are the Hiltons a part of.?

by Anonymousreply 254September 25, 2022 2:23 PM

[quote]Lisa Rinna has her faults no doubt but a lot of the hate she gets is transferred over by the deranged LVP stans. They transferred their blind loyalty to nutjob Denise Richards and now it's on Garcelle/Sutton/Kathy.

That’s simply not true. People who support Garcelle and Denise are accused of that all the time, and it’s bullshit. I haven’t watched an second of VPR and thought Villa Rosa was a Riyadh Shopping Mall, but because I don’t like the way in latter seasons the awkward way Kyle produces with her fingerprints on everything, I’m an LVP Stan who is into Teams of Good and Bad? Kyle and Rinna particularly can’t be Queen Bees and it is fascinating.

L

by Anonymousreply 255September 25, 2022 2:27 PM

R254 thanks for the great question—I wondered about that as well… ask the poster above^ going on about the K family not being good enough for the Hiltons…apparently only Rothschilds will suffice.

by Anonymousreply 256September 25, 2022 2:30 PM

I 100% believe Kathy had a meltdown, but....I also believe she had it off camera on purpose. None of these women are real friends. You can tell because when the new season starts they are all "I have not seen you in so long..." The only exception now is the grifters using Diana for her money and because she has no friends. Kathy ranted in what she thought was safety but Rinna being the devious cunt she is took every word of it to bring on air. She knows her job is in jeopardy so she is trying to save it.

by Anonymousreply 257September 25, 2022 2:36 PM

Nicky has been shittin’ out RC crotchfruit as fast as she can. She has that phony rich white woman ethereal vibe, you know the one where they do everything so gingerly in public like they’re floating on a cloud and think they’re a saint, “I’m so kind, life is so perfect, I love all people, we are blessed, I’m an advocate for the unfortunate, I believe in the future of humankind… oh and Consuela, please make sure to fold the linens with the 3/4 fold we discussed… I don’t want to discuss this again…”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258September 25, 2022 2:39 PM

Oh the rabid anti-Semite is back. The rabid anti-Semite just has reading comprehension and logic issues. There was a post that reacted to another post that claimed the Hilton’s were nothing compared to kardashians. And quoted net worth. I attempted to clarify that it’s not just about net worth to many of the wealthy class, and Hilton’s are old money and some of their kids (Nicky) married into a very upper class old money family and old money and family background matters in their world. The type of family that would look down in Kardashians no matter what amount of dollars they have more than Hilton’s. It was not ever saying the kardashians don’t have as much money as the Hilton’s.or that the Kardashians would even give a shit anyway. However the anti-Semitic poster couldn’t handle an additional opinion and was arguing it like it was an either or situation.. It then became ridiculous and antisemitic and I’m surprised the anti semitic poster has the gall to continue referencing it.

by Anonymousreply 259September 25, 2022 2:49 PM

[quote] Most of the fraus who watch this can't see life beyond black or white. Their favorites are either all good, not capable of doing wrong (St Kathy of the Hiltons) or completely bad ala Rinna. No grey areas for these non thinkers. I can barely watch Rinna but absolutely believe her...did the viewers forget others said Hilton went completely off?

I haven’t read a person say they don’t believe Kathy threw a public tantrum and bitched about her sister. What people don’t believe is that Lisa Rinna is traumatised. Rinna has witnessed 7 massive tantrums a season and is involved in 5 of them.

Inconveniently, the only witness to said bitchfest about Kyle is Rinna. The same Rinna who has been Kyle’s attack dog since Yolande and who has a history of lying to get one over on her cast mates about everything from Munchausen to Harry’s sauce.

If Lisa had had a good cackle about what a lunatic Kathy was amd made fun of her stomping on her glasses, I would enjoy that. I would believe that. But it’s more bad producing, more faux-naivety, and the latest in a long long of targeting one cast mate and going nuclear.

by Anonymousreply 260September 25, 2022 2:50 PM

There was also a reference that Nicky didn’t marry well which is why it was brought up that she married into what is essentially an old aristocratic family worth 500 billion worldwide. Apparently though that was hard to take hearing that and Nicky would be sent back to some sort of Hilton home for the poor if she ever divorced her husband. And that the person pointing this out is somehow using Jewish tropes.

by Anonymousreply 261September 25, 2022 2:58 PM

Any people who love Kathy Hilton are aging, brain-dead Paris fans whose herpes have gotten to their brain, just like their idol.

Say what you will about her, but Rinna has busted her ass to have her dirty floors in Malibu, the only thing Kathy has ever done was spread her legs and tell the maid to bring her TV tray.

by Anonymousreply 262September 25, 2022 3:09 PM

And the anti-Semitic poster also stated that referencing Nicky Hilton’s husband’s family and that their kind of snobbery does exist in the world was somehow believing in a “conspiracy theory”

It’s pretty easy to see the frame of mind the anti-Semitic poster has.

by Anonymousreply 263September 25, 2022 3:10 PM

R263 could you point out these alleged anti-Semitic posts? I think the only conspiracy theorist here is you.

by Anonymousreply 264September 25, 2022 3:29 PM

I certainly dont need or want Nicky as a fellow tribe member even if its just be injection...

by Anonymousreply 265September 25, 2022 3:33 PM

Agree Kathy had the meltdown. It's Rinna's overly dramatic pearl clutching over it that is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 266September 25, 2022 4:56 PM

I always said to my girls and to my girls’ girls, it doesn’t matter if he’s a Jew, an Arab, or an Oriental… if he’s got a big bank account and a lot of assets, you give him your cunt. Take care of your cunt too, it’s your own personal ATM. Now where’s my goddamn scotch and soda? You little bitches know I can’t have my breakfast with some orange juice bullshit. Get my fucking drink!

by Anonymousreply 267September 25, 2022 5:04 PM

Thank you R267 for helping me realize that the reason Kyle is so supportive of Erika is because she is Big Kathy revisited.

by Anonymousreply 268September 25, 2022 5:26 PM

R268 that’s a hot take and probably correct.

by Anonymousreply 269September 25, 2022 5:28 PM

Is Erika still fucking Armie Hammer? He should come on as her boyfriend next season. He’s not busy and these status conscious cunts would be so jealous-“SHE JS DATING A GOLDEN GLOBE NOMINATED CANNIBAL!!”

by Anonymousreply 270September 25, 2022 5:46 PM

R255 no one said all fans of Garcelle are also LVP superfans. Not all LVP fans are lunatics either. What IS most certainly true is that a very loud faction of LVP fans are deranged stans. Those types base all their opinions of the other women solely on their relationships with LVP. That's why Denise became their favorite because she wasn't involved in that drama and maintained a good relationship. Then when LVP left, they transferred all their blind loyalty to anyone who fought with the women LVP fought with. That's why they keep saying "bring back Denise and Camille. Let's have Denise, Camille, Garcelle, Sutton, Crystal and Kathy team up against Kyle. Fire the others".

I don't understand how anyone could be a superfan of Denise based on her performance her 2 seasons of RHOBH. She wasn't all that entertaining, lied about her personal life, kept leaving scenes early when confronted, sometimes skipped out on group events, left Garcelle looking like a fool on season finale, and worst of all married an indefensible cancer scammer. Since Denise fought with Kyle and Lisa Rinna in her second season though, none of the above matters and LVP deranged stans think she's amazing. That's the unhinged mindset that is ruining this show and some of the others

by Anonymousreply 271September 25, 2022 7:40 PM

Kathy and Rick Hilton are friends with Donald Trump, so they DO mix with the elite.

by Anonymousreply 272September 25, 2022 7:42 PM

Dorit really is a Gretchen Wiener - desperate to be part of whomever she sees as the in-crowd and fawning all over them.

by Anonymousreply 273September 25, 2022 7:43 PM

Can someone explain why the Hiltons would still be thought of as "classy old money"? If you are a member of a private, old money family why would you want to associate with them at this point?

For the last 20 years they've been scandalous. Paris with her sex tape, then the trashy bimbo reality tv show, then her arrest, then both her brothers getting in trouble, now Kathy is on RHOBH. Throw in that Kathy and Rick are close friends with Trump, how is that "elite" or "old money classy"?

Any "old money elite family" still associated with the Hiltons or Trumps at this point clearly do not care about their reputations anymore

I don't like the Kardashians either but at least they haven't had the legal scandals the Hilton offspring have had. Khloe had 1 DUI that's it.

by Anonymousreply 274September 25, 2022 7:44 PM

There was a big article at the time in one of the NYC publications about how the Hiltons, especially Kathy, were seen as Hollywood trash and snubbed by NY society. They thought Kathy and her two famewhore daughters were atrocious. The article said that Kathy worked especially hard at gaining entrance into NY social clubs and organizations favored by the top moneyed elites but was turned down at every turn.

by Anonymousreply 275September 25, 2022 8:11 PM

Will we ever get back to Mauricio having sex with trans prostitutes?

by Anonymousreply 276September 25, 2022 8:17 PM

Kyle and Mauricio looked like Cheshire cats on the plane ride home from Aspen. I think they were pleased at how the world was finally seeing the Evil Kathy that they have known about for years. Kyle is usually a nervous wreck when drama happens, but she was cool as a cucumber on that plane.

I had to laugh at Kathy allegedly saying that she "made Kyle" and gave her everything. In reality, it was Kim who made both of them. There would be no Kathy Hilton and Kyle without Kim's success as a child star.

by Anonymousreply 277September 25, 2022 8:20 PM

You know nothing of how I was feeling. I was lying on floor bleeding just four months earlier then they tell me you must dress up like ‘20’s and go to party. In Bosnia, ‘20’s not glamorous so I very confused. I pick myself up off floor (still bleeding), and dead baby hanging out if me to go to this party and why I see Rinna dress like man? Why Erika dress like statue with crown? All very confusing and all I want to do is listen to my boy sing to me and donate money.

by Anonymousreply 278September 25, 2022 8:28 PM

The Hiltons are not old money at all. The Hilton hotels were started in 1919. It's only been 104 years at this point. That's not old money. Old money is somewhere between 150 to 200 years old, or somewhere in there. Also, the Rothschilds would absolutely hand out with the Kardashians. A few Christmases ago, Rick Kathy along with Paris Nicky & Nickeys husband, who is a Rothschild. Was at Kris Jenners Christmas eve party. The photos are all over the internet. It really doesn't matter if your is Hollywood money, Banking money, or Old money. Money runs together and sticks together no matter what. Especially if you have a massive fortune.

by Anonymousreply 279September 25, 2022 10:14 PM

Hang out.

by Anonymousreply 280September 25, 2022 10:15 PM

R277 Yes. Because it was Kim's success as a child star that put them in the position to live the lives they lead today. Which is why Kathy was able to go to school with Michael Jackson as a child and was able to grow up with him & Latoya Jackson etc.

Kim's success made everything else possible for Kathy and Kyle. Absolutely right. There would be no Kathy "Hilton" without Kim's success for sure. Neither a Paris or Nicky Hilton.

Kim made it all possible!

by Anonymousreply 281September 25, 2022 10:23 PM

Kathy and Rick aren't respected people outside of that Hollywood world they live in. Why do you think they live in Los Angeles instead of NYC? They aren't apart of New York society. Not even a little bit! They own two homes in Bel Air. The big one everyone knows about. And another white one they bought nearly a decade ago. And I'm not talking about Ricks fathers house he sold for $61 million dollars. Recently.

The only crowd they run with outside of Hollywood. Is the cheap palm beach Mar a lago circle. That anyone can get into if you have money and "love" Trump. Real east coast money wouldn't fuck the likes of Rick & Kathy if their lives defended on it.

by Anonymousreply 282September 25, 2022 10:30 PM

so that's why I don't get the poster here who said Kathy runs in circles that Kris Jenner could only dream of.

I don't either family but Kris has tons of money and now more fame than Kathy

by Anonymousreply 283September 25, 2022 10:41 PM

Nicky married a Rothschild. Because of that they will forever be linked to old money. That alone trumps anything from Kris Jenner whose family is viewed as trashy parvenus.

Maybe if Kris Jenner taught her daughters go after a Vanderbilt instead of famous black athletes and musicians, we could then say her family is equal to the Hiltons.

by Anonymousreply 284September 25, 2022 10:51 PM

there's nothing amazing about "old money". I don't understand how "old money" is considered better.

The Hiltons are as trashy as the Kardashians

by Anonymousreply 285September 25, 2022 10:58 PM

Old money was once new money. But again, the Hiltons aren't old money. For reasons listed up above. They act and live just like new money. Rick is just more conservative and likes to be more in the background. Especially as he's approaching 70.

by Anonymousreply 286September 25, 2022 11:23 PM

[quote] Kim's success made everything else possible for Kathy and Kyle.

Exactly. There wouldn't have been a house for Kyle to steal if it hadn't been for Kim. Kim really has only herself to blame.

by Anonymousreply 287September 25, 2022 11:32 PM

OK and Kyle/Mauricio have been helping to pay for Kim's lifestyle for many years now

we never hear about Kathy helping

by Anonymousreply 288September 25, 2022 11:43 PM

When you try to tell people that the Hiltons & the Rothschilds are part of some separate, elite group looking down on the rest of us then you are repeating tired, nasty nonsense…

by Anonymousreply 289September 25, 2022 11:58 PM

Kathy contributes to Kim’s income, I have 0 doubt of that. She and Kim are very tight in a way that Kyle isn’t with either of them. It’s something that makes Kyle crazy, that Kim prefers Kathy to her.

by Anonymousreply 290September 26, 2022 12:08 AM

Rick and Kathy were rejected by their own family. The Hiltons did not like to use their own hotels or throw around their name. Rick and Kathy LIVED out of the hotels against his grandfather's rules. They would globe hope with Paris and Nikki, letting the staff watch them while they were out partying. You can read all this in more in House of Hilton, which I highly recommend if you want to understand the dynamic of Kathy, Kyle, and Kim today.

by Anonymousreply 291September 26, 2022 12:09 AM

Rick & Kathy really aren't NY society at all. Rick is from Los Angeles and grew up in Bel Air on the Brooklawn estate his father bought back in 1960. They had that house for about 60 years until it was sold last year for the price stated above. He's not from NY society. Rick & Kathy are socialites on the LA social scene. There wealthy peers are other real estate professionals as well as celebrities and other LA socialites like Kris Jenner Candy Spelling and others who aren't really known by the general public because their not celebrities. Along with people who work in entertainment, like studio heads directors, producers, writers, people like Crystal's husband of Lion King fame etc.

The wealthy on the LA social scene are more the peers of Rick and Kathy than the wealthy on the NY social scene. There's crazy big money on both sides of the country, east coast & west coast. But Rick & Kathys level is more with the wealthy set in LA. There mostly LA socialites than anything else. Business & showbiz is the world they belong too.

Although Rick is good friends with George W Bushes younger brother and Kathy has mutual friends with Laura Bush. So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 292September 26, 2022 12:11 AM

Sorry, meant Rick Hiltons brother Steve Hilton is good friends with George W Bushes younger brother, forgot his name? And his wife has a close friendship with Laura Bush. Guess that's hiw Kathy met Laura? But Kathy does have mutual friends with Laura Bush.

by Anonymousreply 293September 26, 2022 12:18 AM

Kim paved the way??? TUH!!

I opened the door for both those ungrateful younger half-sisters!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294September 26, 2022 12:30 AM

^She was terrible! My Lord, she sounded like she was merely reading lines offf a cue card.

by Anonymousreply 295September 26, 2022 12:54 AM

Kathy was a beautiful little girl. If she really wanted it, she could've gone on to be a real star and had a huge Hollywood career. If she had really applied herself. But she just want to be a Rich mans wife & pop children out.

by Anonymousreply 296September 26, 2022 1:01 AM

Kathy was an early child model and actress, but she failed to break out. Kim was the star and breadwinner. Bug Kathy pitted the kids against each other. Kathy was her favorite until Kim. Kim held that spot until Kathy snagged a Hilton. Kyle never won big Kathy's spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 297September 26, 2022 1:50 AM

Unfortunately the sound is gone (I guess it was uploaded without permission) but you can see Kathy in 1979. In the credits she's listed as "corvette girl" lol

Her scene is from 8:00 to 8:50

if the quality of the camera were better, you'd think it was Paris. I never realized how much they look alike

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298September 26, 2022 3:04 AM

lmao another 1979 cameo

in the first 5 minutes you can see Kathy get killed in this horror flick. It's just implied though, nothing gruesome. She doesn't speak but she does shriek

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299September 26, 2022 3:21 AM

Can we get back to how Rinna tried to murder someone on camera

by Anonymousreply 300September 26, 2022 3:34 AM

The Hiltons are Trump loving trash.

by Anonymousreply 301September 26, 2022 4:56 AM

More boring projecting about LVP stans and Denise. The world doesn’t revolve around stinky LVP and her disgusting rat dog. There’s plenty of reasons to like and dislike the other women which has nothing to do with that Jackie Collins clone.

by Anonymousreply 302September 26, 2022 5:01 AM

R232

Bitch you could have said all of that in three sentences or less.

by Anonymousreply 303September 26, 2022 5:31 AM

Lots of pics here of the Katy, Kim, Kyle family. Plastic surgery central.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304September 26, 2022 5:53 AM

Fyi my library had the House of Hiltons book on the shelves, ask!

Kathy and Rinna are horrible people, I’m sick of hearing about both of them. Bravo is really running BH right into the ground unless they either produce some footage for this “breakdown” or get something interesting to happen this season. I miss how BH was back in the Pre-Ericka days *sigh*.

by Anonymousreply 305September 26, 2022 11:11 AM

Kathy was the in the running to become “fake Jan” on The Brady Bunch Variety Hour. It was mentioned in a book Susan Olsen wrote about that show.

by Anonymousreply 306September 26, 2022 12:47 PM

Kathy has repressed butch lez vibes.

by Anonymousreply 307September 26, 2022 1:23 PM

I don't doubt that some of these people are horrible, but whoever keeps acting like the House of Hilton's book is gospel truth and not written by a tabloid reporter is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 308September 26, 2022 2:04 PM

When you realise Kathy is Irish-Italian, it all starts to make sense.

by Anonymousreply 309September 26, 2022 3:07 PM

R309 so, she started with Daddy at 9 and never turned back…

by Anonymousreply 310September 26, 2022 3:09 PM

Narcissistic and alcoholic parents like Big Kathy usually try to turn their children against each other in order to protect themselves from a united front against their bad behaviors. They also like their children to compete for their affection, which creates a toxic family atmosphere. It's no surprise that the Richards sisters have a strained relationship to this day due to their upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 311September 26, 2022 3:40 PM

It's not surprising the three sisters have a dysfunctional relationship with each coming from that background. They are very immature and still nurturing past grievances.

by Anonymousreply 312September 26, 2022 5:32 PM

Exactly R308

by Anonymousreply 313September 26, 2022 5:33 PM

Does Kathy like to swim in the Lady Pond? Did she introduce Kim & Kyle to the Lady Pond or maybe nasty Big Kath did? That would make the weird tension make sense.

by Anonymousreply 314September 26, 2022 5:49 PM

Big Kathy called it the Cunt Swamp.

by Anonymousreply 315September 26, 2022 5:51 PM

Old money just means you're lazy and inherited all your wealth.

by Anonymousreply 316September 26, 2022 7:22 PM

Diana's giving us the Elton cameo tonight!

by Anonymousreply 317September 28, 2022 11:29 AM

After this season, Diana will only be appearing on Cameo.

by Anonymousreply 318September 28, 2022 1:11 PM

Is Lisa Rinna getting treatment for her PTSD after witnessing Kathy's Aspen breakdown?

by Anonymousreply 319September 28, 2022 4:10 PM

Rinna carries a ziploc baggie of treatment with her everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 320September 28, 2022 4:30 PM

r520 WERE DOING COKE IN THE BATHROOM?

by Anonymousreply 321September 28, 2022 4:53 PM

Damn, do you really think that 70-year-old Rinna is still doing coke? That's a bad choice at any age but at 75?

by Anonymousreply 322September 28, 2022 4:54 PM

Hey a lil toot never hurt anybody! *jazz hands* *high kicks*

by Anonymousreply 323September 28, 2022 5:16 PM

What will Rinna do next to stay relevant. My guess is a Playboy shoot with her useless daughters.

by Anonymousreply 324September 28, 2022 6:04 PM

Mommy/Daughters OnlyFans.

by Anonymousreply 325September 28, 2022 6:36 PM

R9. Those Kathy stans are fucking delusional. As if Kathy Hilton would even pay a quarter to spit on them.

They are the same sad sacks who thought if Bethenny knew them, they would be best friends.

by Anonymousreply 326September 28, 2022 6:45 PM

This is about to go DOWN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327September 28, 2022 7:28 PM

yeah tonight's the episode after which all the unhinged Kathy (carried over from LVP) stans will go attacking Kyle and Lisa Rinna on their social media pages for "attacking and lying about Kathy"

by Anonymousreply 328September 28, 2022 7:53 PM

Fuck Lisa Rinna at r327. This is why we need Kim back.

by Anonymousreply 329September 28, 2022 7:55 PM

Paris and I both take Valtrex daily. I love Kathy!

by Anonymousreply 330September 28, 2022 7:58 PM

Ugh. Lisa is just coming off so horribly this season.

by Anonymousreply 331September 28, 2022 8:00 PM

R331 Kathy would be worse if she hadn’t had footage thrown in a bonfire

by Anonymousreply 332September 28, 2022 8:03 PM

Kathy really should have stopped before her most recent facelift. She looks and sounds like Kaitlyn jenner now

by Anonymousreply 333September 28, 2022 8:05 PM

If Kathy were a millennial she’d be the butchiest dyke.

by Anonymousreply 334September 28, 2022 8:07 PM

I couldn’t even finish watching that Rinna clip. And Kyle sitting there like a bump on a log…

by Anonymousreply 335September 28, 2022 8:16 PM

Kathy comes off much better in that clip than Lisa does.

by Anonymousreply 336September 28, 2022 8:58 PM

The Rothschilds called—they want their social connections back.

by Anonymousreply 337September 28, 2022 9:19 PM

[quote] This is why we need Kim back.

I would have Kathy's back like a REAL sister!

by Anonymousreply 338September 28, 2022 10:32 PM

Who is this new and improved VULNERABLE Erika Jayne? A new strategy? Because angry Erika was not very popular.

by Anonymousreply 339September 29, 2022 12:08 AM

I no understand this pop up shop. In Bosnia, only pop was fire of gun.

by Anonymousreply 340September 29, 2022 12:16 AM

#TeamKathy. Rinna is a fool.

by Anonymousreply 341September 29, 2022 12:57 AM

Rinna thinks she is on a soap opera. Kathy struggles to have basic conversations. She seems dim.

by Anonymousreply 342September 29, 2022 1:04 AM

I've seen people excusing Rinna for her behavior by using the excuse that she's just treating the series as a soap opera... she's not really like that! "She's just doing her job and playing a character."

Why is it so hard for people to believe Rinna is just a shit person?

by Anonymousreply 343September 29, 2022 1:06 AM

She’s ACTING!!!

by Anonymousreply 344September 29, 2022 1:07 AM

Does Lisa Rinna think she is a therapist? Why was she even there?

by Anonymousreply 345September 29, 2022 2:20 AM

Rinna doesn't come off well at all tonight.

by Anonymousreply 346September 29, 2022 2:21 AM

Rinna never got over Kim’s insinuations about Harry and she’s carrying that anger over to Kathy. I actually felt sorry for Kyle tonite.

by Anonymousreply 347September 29, 2022 2:36 AM

Who does Rinna think she is? Acting like she's all traumatized and shit...telling Kyle "you need to get to the CORE....!" Take that core and shove it up your bony ass!

by Anonymousreply 348September 29, 2022 2:45 AM

It’s kind of clear that the Richards/Hilton klan are highly dysfunctional. It’s disappointing that Bravia won’t allow any discussion among the group about Kathy calling someone a fag.

by Anonymousreply 349September 29, 2022 2:56 AM

How traumatized could she be? I mean Rinna has heard Harry moan and howl while being fucked by the pool boy...Kathy's rants must be nothing.

by Anonymousreply 350September 29, 2022 2:56 AM

It is unimaginable to me that none of Kathy’s tirade was caught on camera or mic, assuming it was as epic and lengthy as Rinna keeps portraying it. If that truly is the case, or if Kathy (improbably) had some sort of editorial veto over what could and couldn’t be shown and Bravo remains mum, then Rinna is going to have an uphill battle at the reunion trying to keep everyone furious at “black-hearted” Kathy. She already looks like she has some unrelated axe to grind, and I suspect it’s going to look more and more like a desire to stay at the center of the drama the longer she keeps it up.

And honestly, even if Kathy did go on an off-mic tirade about a group of fair-weather friends she was just forced to spend a shitty vacation with, that seems like something that can be apologized away pretty easily. “I’m sorry, I had a couple glasses of wine / I was exasperated from sleeping in a bunk bed / I was pissed off about the tequila / I got insulted by some asshole DJ / Of course I don’t mean any of that nonsense, I was just blowing off steam”.

by Anonymousreply 351September 29, 2022 2:56 AM

All 3 of the Richards sisters are damaged. I know Kathy and Kyle have unhappy marriages and that is one reason they spend more money than any other housewife, and then talk about it so much. I’m not sure what Kim is up to these days, but she was certainly more open about her travails. Rinna is The Worst mother of any house wife In any franchise at any time Ever, except Lynn Curtain. Laurie Peterson is runner-up.

by Anonymousreply 352September 29, 2022 2:57 AM

I wonder if Kathy said Kyle knows Mauricio cheats on her but she still stays with him.

by Anonymousreply 353September 29, 2022 2:58 AM

All three girls were rated by their mother by how rich they married. When Kathy landed Rick Hilton, that was it. Kim had landed a billionaire but Kyle was sort of the loser of the three. First, she tried to trap an Indonesian man by getting pregnant because she thought he was rich. When she found out he wasn't she called it off. Then she got engaged to a much older man, Michael Tuck, a local newscaster. Kathy took her on a pity vacation and introduced her to Mauricio. She told Kyle to marry him because he was Rick's best agent. She did, never telling Tuck their wedding was off until he found out She married Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 354September 29, 2022 3:10 AM

Lisa Rinna was so frightened of Kathy that she locked herself in her room?!! Oh! my sides!

by Anonymousreply 355September 29, 2022 3:15 AM

“Fore shore”.

by Anonymousreply 356September 29, 2022 3:26 AM

R354. …no one mentioned in your posts was ever, or is now, anything close to a billionaire—honest

by Anonymousreply 357September 29, 2022 3:30 AM

I started to like Dorit after seeing how precocious and smart her little daughter is. Also the fact she took on PK when he was almost toothless.

by Anonymousreply 358September 29, 2022 3:38 AM

Rinna is a.sick cunt for using the Kathy/Kim/Kyle family dysfunction for a plotline. It is so gross. I do not like Kyle in the least but that is her story to tell and Rinna has done this multiple times with Kyle and her sisters.

Someone needs to bring up the dirt on Rinna’s weird husband and shitty daughters when she starts this crap, or dig into how she survived in LA before getting the job on DAYS. Better yet, maybe Julianne Phillips would like to be a friend of next season.

by Anonymousreply 359September 29, 2022 3:43 AM

Rinna has been fired so KKK got their revenge.

by Anonymousreply 360September 29, 2022 3:45 AM

R360 is there a link?

by Anonymousreply 361September 29, 2022 4:08 AM

Poor Harry Hamlin is stuck in a marriage with a self-absorbed diva. Who competes and wins online vs her less attractive daughters. Even though she pushed both of them into modeling. With their body dysmorphia issues et al. And she doesn’t get it. I do think Harry has a high IQ and subjugates it with his puttering around the house and cooking. His father was an actual rocket scientist who came home from work and ate a can of horse meat Alpo at the kitchen table. Read Harry’s book.

by Anonymousreply 362September 29, 2022 4:25 AM

Kathy made them edit out any talk about the faggot slur

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363September 29, 2022 4:30 AM

Bull. Shit.

If Kathy Hilton said “faggot” they would have played it.

by Anonymousreply 364September 29, 2022 4:35 AM

No - they can’t talk about what she said at the club. She pressured Bravo to protect her “image”

by Anonymousreply 365September 29, 2022 4:42 AM

Kyle is such a beta loser. It’s embarrassing to watch someone with that low self esteem. She wants her sisters to be her parents and and friends to be her sisters and doesn’t realise that the common denominator with all the feuds on this show and in her family is her.

What kind of moron sics Lisa Rinna onto her sister.

by Anonymousreply 366September 29, 2022 4:44 AM

The proof that Rinna has been fired is Lisa Rinna leaking to TMZ that she is asking for millions she would never get next season.

by Anonymousreply 367September 29, 2022 4:45 AM

[quote] No - they can’t talk about what she said at the club. She pressured Bravo to protect her “image”

The Kathy “pressured Bravo” rumours come from those icons of respectability Rinna and Erika. Yeah.

by Anonymousreply 368September 29, 2022 5:11 AM

The whole situation is so stupid. Imagine Kathy locking Rinna in the Aspen house just to terrorize her over the vodka?

by Anonymousreply 369September 29, 2022 5:17 AM

Kathy delayed coming back until she could get special treatment clauses in her contract. I really think Bravo just wants all three sisters on to film the car wreck.

by Anonymousreply 370September 29, 2022 5:38 AM

So you say.

Yet no one knows the specifics of what Kathy said in the Aspen hovel but the morally corrupt Lisa Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 371September 29, 2022 5:48 AM

Are you a paid Kathy Stan? Interesting

by Anonymousreply 372September 29, 2022 5:54 AM

R371 is joshing around I think.

by Anonymousreply 373September 29, 2022 6:23 AM

I'd laugh if Kathy tirade involved throwing around the obvious flirting between M & Dorit. That's the drama I really want to hear about.

by Anonymousreply 374September 29, 2022 6:31 AM

once again, there's no club footage because it's a private club and they didn't allow filming. The ladies took off their mics and obviously on the way home the Bravo crew was long gone so Kathy stupidly thought she could rant to Lisa and it wouldn't get out. Lisa should have whipped her phone out to record but didn't.

Lisa can exaggerate but clearly Kathy said some bad shit. It was nice to see her sweating for once in the hot seat. I was laughing when she started worrying about her reputation "people who have known me for 30 years" blah blah. The delusion of Kathy to think she could be on this show more than 1 year and not get dragged into mess by Lisa, serves her hubris right!

there are no winners here but it's fun to watch. I just wish they had gone somewhere that allowed filming so we would have seen part of the meltdown

I was surprised that Sheree was the only one to have known that Kathy's temper started earlier that day outside the hat store

by Anonymousreply 375September 29, 2022 6:31 AM

also say what you will about Kyle and Lisa but they weren't getting distracted by Kathy trying to be funny or praise material things. Kathy thought she could wiggle her way out.

Is Lisa a hypocrite given her own behavior? Sure but given how the stans have put Kathy on a pedestal, it's fun watching her have to stress and not be in total control of a situation.

by Anonymousreply 376September 29, 2022 6:33 AM

It’s not even that people put Kathy or Garcelle or Sutton on a pedestal. It’s that that the Kyle/Rinna/Erika scorched earth shtick has being going for seasons and seasons and it’s too repetitive to be entertaining. So HWs who run contrary to them are going to be liked by the fans.

by Anonymousreply 377September 29, 2022 7:56 AM

So you say, r373!

(Does r372 really not get a dual Camille/Diana reference? Eat some bread.)

by Anonymousreply 378September 29, 2022 8:02 AM

everybody else gets excused when they behave badly and now Lisa wants to dump all over Kathy? Bitch, please

by Anonymousreply 379September 29, 2022 10:57 AM

If there was ever a doubt in anyone’s mind, Lisa Rinna proved in this episode that she is a terrible actress.

by Anonymousreply 380September 29, 2022 12:41 PM

Terrible actress, terrible mother, terrible person. I think less of Harry Hamlin for having married her.

by Anonymousreply 381September 29, 2022 1:09 PM

Rinna just seems like such garbage. Kathy acts like any reasonable adult, calmly apologizes for what she said, asks if they could move on, and Rinna tells her she needs to find out why she has a black heart.

I did chuckle that Rinna rented a Tom Ford outfit to got to a party for a rack of hair.

Sutton serving Popeye's on fine china is all I needed from this episode.

by Anonymousreply 382September 29, 2022 1:14 PM

Kyle must derive some smug satisfaction that she's shown herself to be the least awful of the Richards sisters. It's as if the RHOBH has been one long revenge fantasy for her and she's been playing the long game.

by Anonymousreply 383September 29, 2022 1:22 PM

loved watching Sutton and Erika bonding over Popeyes

by Anonymousreply 384September 29, 2022 1:26 PM

The Page 6 leak is a riot of Rinna either having selective memory or making a few things up. Kathy singled out Sutton, Crystal, and Dorit for vitriol but had nothing to say about Erika or Garcelle?

I don't doubt Kathy had an outburst, but I highly doubt she took the time to express to Rinna, while being so frightening she needed to go barricade herself in her room, that Sutton and Crystal should be fired. She was no doubt pissed at all of them for shutting down her tequila pitch, but bygones be bygones.

Rinna is playing a long game here.

She knows she's fired for next season, but Lisa is trolling her stans with that leak to try and get back on the show after a season. She wants the knives out for the three she perceives as most likely to be fired next. Is she delusional? Kinda. But Rinna also gets the game as well as any of them do, and she's machinating accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 385September 29, 2022 1:27 PM

I'm no fan of Rinna, but I think the reason Kathy was so apologetic to Kyle was that she can't spin it. She may not have been sure Rinna didn't record it or that her tirade may come back to bite her in the ass. I believe she said those things; for all of the "ditziness" I feel she's got a nasty vicious streak there. Remember Paris and the "n" word? When it leaked that she had been using racial slurs, she completely denied it; she used the "all my friends are Black" defense. She thought she had the tape under lock and key. Then when the tape leaked, she said a lot of the same things Kathy said last night - she didn't mean it, she was only 20 at the time, it's not reflective of who she is....blah blah blah.

Also, not surprised Rinna rents clothes. All this new designer drip she's been wearing since Erika joined the show - she dresses like a 14 year old Hypebeast with his hedge fund dad's credit card. I've been telling folks that all of that stuff is either borrowed, rented or pulled by a stylist. She doesn't own any of it.

by Anonymousreply 386September 29, 2022 1:49 PM

Which brings up another point? Why is Paris FUCKING Hilton beyond cancellation? She said the N-word in a derogatory manner, oh and “fag”.

by Anonymousreply 387September 29, 2022 1:52 PM

The problem with this show is that these women all do horrible things, backstab, and talk shit about one another off camera and then refuse to discuss it or just deny it in front of the camera. At least on, say, RHONJ or RHONY, the shit all happens in front of the camera or the women acknowledge their bad behavior from offscreen. On RHOBH they all pretend shit didn't happen, get called out on it by the other women, and then we get a whole season of allegations, denials, and pile ons.

by Anonymousreply 388September 29, 2022 1:58 PM

R388 I told you we were dark. Much darker than you know.

by Anonymousreply 389September 29, 2022 2:05 PM

Popeyes saved the episode.

by Anonymousreply 390September 29, 2022 2:07 PM

I despise Rinna, but if Bravo can keep the racist Trumptards of OC and Ramona from NYC, they can keep someone who pushes the narrative. She's certainly more compelling than Ms Hunky Dory.

by Anonymousreply 391September 29, 2022 2:18 PM

Does Rinna really think Kathy is jealous of the Kardashians?

by Anonymousreply 392September 29, 2022 2:19 PM

I don't know why, but thought it was funny when Sutton asked if Rinna really does pray

by Anonymousreply 393September 29, 2022 2:23 PM

[quote] Kyle must derive some smug satisfaction that she's shown herself to be the least awful of the Richards sisters.

How???

Kyle has behaved like a pig all season.

by Anonymousreply 394September 29, 2022 2:45 PM

R387 Paris Hilton seems uncancellable because she has been cancelled since the sex tape came out. She is the final word in Morally Corrupt Whore, how can she sink lower? She rightfully gained real sympathy with the troubled kids camp revelation, but still, no one truly respects her except for a minority gossip fans obsessed with reality TV.

R392 Rinna probably does believe that Kathy is jealous of the Kardashians because she is jealous of the Kardashians, as she is jealous of the Hadids.

by Anonymousreply 395September 29, 2022 2:51 PM

[quote] I despise Rinna, but if Bravo can keep the racist Trumptards of OC and Ramona from NYC, they can keep someone who pushes the narrative. She's certainly more compelling than Ms Hunky Dory.

Rinna has failed to push the narrative this season by starting fights. She failed to break Sutton by bringing Diana to deny the ticket purchase. She failed to break Garcelle by sabotaging the Toothless Not Homeless fundraiser with a tantrum. And she failed to break Kathy by accusing her of jealousy of Kyle because Kathy earnestly apologised for her own behaviour and left Rinna ranting like fool in Kyle’s house.

And speaking of Kyle, Hilton & Hyland’s earnings were 4 billion in 2021. The Agency made 58.4 million. But sure, American Woman was a massive hit.

by Anonymousreply 396September 29, 2022 3:01 PM

They're all terrible, but have you seen any of the Kim Richards seasons, r394? She was way worse than Kyle ever was/is. Kathy also seems like she's got a similarly venomous streak to her that she's vigilantly attempting to conceal.

by Anonymousreply 397September 29, 2022 3:03 PM

Kim Richards is a mentally ill junkie and alcoholic (kindly revealed by Kyle on screen) and Kathy Hilton has thrown a single offscreen tantrum, which she has taken responsibility for, and the only juicy details of which have reported on with hilariously bad acting by an admitted liar and shit stirrer.

So, yeah, Kyle is still the family cunt.

by Anonymousreply 398September 29, 2022 3:12 PM

Kim Richards revealed herself to be a mess (with and without substances) and an all around repellent asshole even when sober. She didn't need Kyle for that.

by Anonymousreply 399September 29, 2022 3:18 PM

Earnings? You mean the gross aggregate of all closed sales? There is a mile-wide gap between that amount and what goes into Rick’s account…

by Anonymousreply 400September 29, 2022 3:19 PM

Shut up, you slut pig!

by Anonymousreply 401September 29, 2022 3:19 PM

Kyle being the best of the Richards/Hilton sisters isn’t much of a claim, they are all vile trash.

by Anonymousreply 402September 29, 2022 3:39 PM

R396 is a fucking idiot or a liar, maybe both. Hilton & Hyland has a SALES VOLUME of $4B, that is not revenue. The Agency had sales volume of $11B last year, so yeah Kathy is pissed.

by Anonymousreply 403September 29, 2022 3:40 PM

I don’t get the Kathy love, I feel like I’m in the Twilight Zone.

by Anonymousreply 404September 29, 2022 3:50 PM

Yeah r396, she failed but it was entertaining watching her try. And she'd be integral to next year's take down of Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 405September 29, 2022 3:55 PM

In fact I'd even tolerate a second Diana season to see Kyle get her comeuppance.

by Anonymousreply 406September 29, 2022 3:57 PM

The $4 billion is NET.

by Anonymousreply 407September 29, 2022 3:57 PM

^ you are still wrong—that’s not how a real estate brokerage works.

by Anonymousreply 408September 29, 2022 4:30 PM

Rinna only goes after people who she views as in a vulnerable state. She's a classic bully. Also, I loathe her.

by Anonymousreply 409September 29, 2022 4:36 PM

I did enjoy the twitter meltdown from MJ stans ANGRY at Crystal for saying requesting his music is problematic

by Anonymousreply 410September 29, 2022 4:58 PM

Kathy has been exposed as an imbecile. Asking for butter during a family dinner (when everyone else was doing the work), not knowing how to purchase snow boots and requiring physical assistance, getting list like a child, and not knowing how to articulate her feelings.

by Anonymousreply 411September 29, 2022 5:37 PM

I gotta say those flashbacks of Tom snapping at Erika were pretty chilling. What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 412September 29, 2022 6:02 PM

r412 yet she stayed with him until the heat was on her...pretty, shiny things were more important that her well being

by Anonymousreply 413September 29, 2022 6:09 PM

Both firms made anywhere from $100M-$400M each last year max, with The Agency on the high end.

by Anonymousreply 414September 29, 2022 6:27 PM

Rinna is PLAYED OUT. Those ludicrous outfits, all that attention seeking behavior (like that phony hyperventilation over her mother's death) and those RIDICULOUS lips!

She will NOT be missed - get some FRESH BLOOD!

by Anonymousreply 415September 29, 2022 6:33 PM

Erika's PR on damage limitation; "So Erika, we're gonna strip back the make-up, give you a scrubbed up look and have you cry to your therapist".

by Anonymousreply 416September 29, 2022 6:34 PM

How does Erika keep those hair and makeup guys around? I'm sure she can't afford to pay them. What's in it for them?

by Anonymousreply 417September 29, 2022 6:36 PM

Kathy’s dying friend was Jeff Hyland, Rick’s partner. Cancer got him in February, which would have been pretty soon after filming. He kept his illness quiet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418September 29, 2022 6:39 PM

How many viral loads has Erika's stylist Cesar taken?

by Anonymousreply 419September 29, 2022 6:39 PM

Rinna is just bottom of the barrel desperate in this episode.

by Anonymousreply 420September 29, 2022 6:42 PM

Rinna; "I have sent her (Kathy) blessings and prayers."

But drags the ass out of her in the confessionals.

by Anonymousreply 421September 29, 2022 6:49 PM

It's all quite elementary when seeing Kathy and Kyle's tête-à-tête in this episode.

They adored their mother- as evidenced on last year's reunion sofa hug-out.

Kathy now relies on Kyle, as a child does a parent, to vent in those phone calls Kyle referred to. Kyle for her part, is pining for the praise and valediction her parents once provided. She got that in a half-arsed way from Kathy in this latest episode.

Their relationship in symbiotic and derived from loss and bereavement. As badly as Big Kathy is made out to be by DLers, she was loved by her daughters and they're still grieving her loss.

by Anonymousreply 422September 29, 2022 7:30 PM

curious as to whether or not Rinna resents that Kyle has two sisters still alive while her only sibling died of an OD when she was 6 years old

by Anonymousreply 423September 29, 2022 8:30 PM

I can’t help but wonder if Rinna knew the handwriting was on the wall, and this is her way of giving herself an out before they can her bony ass.

I expect to hear at the reunion, “I can’t unsee what I saw”. “I can’t unheard what I heard”. “Kathy’s so angry. I don’t trust her to be around me”. “Did I mention that I locked myself in my room in Aspen?” “I can’t do this any longer because my mother is dead, and I need time for ME”. “My daughters need me”. “Harry needs me”.

She always seemed the type to attempt go out as a martyr.

by Anonymousreply 424September 29, 2022 8:44 PM

Watching the scene of Kyle and Kathy on the couch, it seemed obvious to me that Kathy is an angry/nasty person in real life. Her apology felt completely forced and I don't believe for one second that the things she said in Aspen aren't how she really feels. I guarantee that Kathy has lorded her wealth and fame over Kyle for years and now that Kyle is more famous and is wealthy in her own right, Kathy can't stand it . Also, my partner's mother is emotionally abusive and the way Kyle described Kathy's phone calls (calling to go on long rants and treating minor things as emergencies) sounded eerily familiar to me.

by Anonymousreply 425September 29, 2022 10:00 PM

Kyle's loosely based family bio series, "American Woman" is soo damned awful is entertaining. Sort of. Kyle is such an asshole, she made it all about herself. She wasn't the child star of the family. That unabrow was always second fiddle to her sister Kim Richards. Kim was the bread winner.

by Anonymousreply 426September 29, 2022 10:34 PM

Kathy looked like a psycho attempting to hold her anger in. I mean she did a great job but there's something there just simmering.

by Anonymousreply 427September 29, 2022 10:34 PM

Kathy is a one percenter. They can get away with murder. Look at Schlump.

by Anonymousreply 428September 29, 2022 10:39 PM

Kathy is almost certainly a better actor and a better liar than Rinna.

But neither is a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 429September 29, 2022 11:08 PM

Kathy's the shiny new toy. We've seen all of Rinna's tricks and most everyone is tired of her shit. Scram, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 430September 29, 2022 11:10 PM

When she said she was in the sprinter, I thought it meant she was ready to sprint.

by Anonymousreply 431September 29, 2022 11:10 PM

I want to see Kathy go off, melt down and abuse them all like the dirty mops they all are. Is that wrong?

by Anonymousreply 432September 29, 2022 11:11 PM

Not at all, R432. With Rinna out, I'm really hoping we get Kathy full-time and Kim back full-time as well, or at least as friend of. Then, my friends, we will have a SEASON.

by Anonymousreply 433September 29, 2022 11:14 PM

^Agree 100%. Team Kathy/Kim. They can tag team Kyle, keep her in check.

by Anonymousreply 434September 29, 2022 11:17 PM

I seriously doubt Kathy will be back next year in any capacity.

by Anonymousreply 435September 29, 2022 11:31 PM

I want Brandi back tbh. She's toxic as fuck but hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 436September 29, 2022 11:45 PM

No more Brandi or Denise. Those ol whores make the rest look like virgins.

by Anonymousreply 437September 29, 2022 11:50 PM

R357 - In 1988 — just months after her divorce from Brinson was finalized — Kim married Gregg Davis, the son of billionaire and entertainment mogul Marvin Davis. She married into a Billionaire Family.

by Anonymousreply 438September 29, 2022 11:51 PM

I read somewhere that Kim still gets alimony from the Davis marriage, which is why she never that hot guy who is the father of her youngest daughter. I don’t know how true that is, she always seemed cash poor on the show.

by Anonymousreply 439September 29, 2022 11:54 PM

R425 sounds like Kyle’s phone call to Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 440September 30, 2022 12:19 AM

Where’s the butter? I need my butler. Oh Kyle, these flowers are beautiful. I need my nappy. Fuck off, faggot!

by Anonymousreply 441September 30, 2022 12:50 AM

"I gotta say those flashbacks of Tom snapping at Erika were pretty chilling. What an asshole."

Oh please compared to what Erika dishes out? Wonder if she ever went Pazuzu on Tom?

by Anonymousreply 442September 30, 2022 1:57 AM

[quote]Rinna is The Worst mother of any house wife In any franchise at any time Ever

I don't know about that.

Did she tell her daughter to only eat 1 almond a day?

Did she tell her daughter to stop playing volleyball because it might make her a lesbian?

Did she falsely accuse her daughter's boyfriend of assaulting her?

Asking for a friend

by Anonymousreply 443September 30, 2022 2:25 AM

R442. Erika wasn’t about to bite the hand that paid for her glam squad so she probably sucked it up and took the abuse. Do I feel sorry for her? No.

by Anonymousreply 444September 30, 2022 2:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445September 30, 2022 4:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446September 30, 2022 4:51 AM

unless Kathy can somehow get a guarantee that no one will ever confront her about anything, I can't see her coming back for a third season. She has a PRISTINE reputation to protect!!!!!!

It's just so baffling to see the dumb stans on social media acting like Kathy is above it all and so amazing as if she didn't raise 3 kids who had scandals.

Kathy isn't used to having someone be condescending to her like Lisa was in this episode so that was fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 447September 30, 2022 5:12 AM

Beanie Feldstein needs to join this cast to really stir shit up!

by Anonymousreply 448September 30, 2022 5:17 AM

Who are Rinna's fans?

by Anonymousreply 449September 30, 2022 5:35 AM

If Kathy or Kim want to talk about Harry, then Rinna should ask to talk about Barron’s male adventures.

by Anonymousreply 450September 30, 2022 6:37 AM

Just watching the episode now and I love the moment at Erica’s Pop Up when Dorit mentions she has talked to Cathy already and you see the “loss of controlling the narrative” wash over Lisa’s face. You get a moment of “this bitch is hijacking my storyline.” Dorit says it’s really a fight between two sisters - as it is. But Lisa immediately brings it back to herself - “well she should say these things to me!”

by Anonymousreply 451September 30, 2022 10:14 AM

I think Kathy lost it and said some horrible things that she's embarrassed by. I also think Rinna is greatly exaggerating/fabricating how bad it was to serve her own purposes, and she doesn't give a shit what it's doing to Kathy and Kyle's relationship.

I don't like Kathy and I don't buy her "sweet, ditzy old lady" act, but I think Rinna is absolutely vile.

by Anonymousreply 452September 30, 2022 12:53 PM

Personally, I would LOVE Kim to come back. She was always at the center of my most favorite HW moments. In back the limo and her stolen house, the bunny, Brandi, you slut pig, don’t talk about the husband……

To me, Kathy is a self important snob….Pill addled, liquored up Kim is the real deal.

by Anonymousreply 453September 30, 2022 1:02 PM

[quote] It's just so baffling to see the dumb stans on social media acting like Kathy is above it all

Really? It’s the same dumb stans who thought LVP was “too classy” to ever pull all the shady shit she’d clearly done over the years because she has a British accent

by Anonymousreply 454September 30, 2022 1:31 PM

Unless it's revealed that Kathy was welding a shotgun in Kyle's duplex and that's why Rinna had to lock herself in her room, I will remain unimpressed by this manufactured drama.

These bitches spend every episode lashing out at each other, talking shit behind each others back and trashing all of them in their confessionals. Yet this "episode" of Kathy's is met with shock and awe? It's all Rinna induced hysteria, per usual.

by Anonymousreply 455September 30, 2022 1:37 PM

"Beanie Feldstein needs to join this cast to really stir shit up!"

Then she can be replaced mid way through the season by Jonah Hill, in drag.

by Anonymousreply 456September 30, 2022 2:04 PM

As annoying as Kyle's been this season, I felt for her in the scene with Kathy. Kyle has the scars of living with and around alcoholics all over her. The walking on eggshells, the fear of confrontation, the fear of loss...I can relate to it all. All these Hilton daughters should be in therapy if they're not already.

by Anonymousreply 457September 30, 2022 2:16 PM

I'm not buying this last-ditch effort to rebrand Erika. The whole scene with her hideous, makeup-free face as she shed tears to her virtual therapist and whined about how broken she is was just too much. And the so-called "abusive Tom" clips. Puhleez. Bitch doesn't know what abusive is.

She'll always be a nasty, grifting cunt to me.

by Anonymousreply 458September 30, 2022 2:19 PM

Did anyone notice in the flashback clip with Kyle and Dorit how nearly unrecognizable Dorit was? God, she was actually pretty before she got all the surgery and the gigantic blown up lips.

by Anonymousreply 459September 30, 2022 2:20 PM

I fucking love Rinna because she brings the bullshit and that's what I want in a Housewives show. I don't care about how great Kyle is and her relationships. I want MESS.

by Anonymousreply 460September 30, 2022 2:29 PM

[quote] And speaking of Kyle, Hilton & Hyland’s earnings were 4 billion in 2021. The Agency made 58.4 million. But sure, American Woman was a massive hit.

Oh, SNAP. Thanks for that info.

by Anonymousreply 461September 30, 2022 4:23 PM

Lisa Rinna might want to remember that her career once reached such a low point that she stood outside with a picket sign, desperate to be cast in the Melrose Place reboot.

Didn't work.

(Neither did the reboot.)

by Anonymousreply 462September 30, 2022 4:33 PM

Ladies RUN! Don't walk to get your Rinna Beauty Lips Pool Float. $29.99 while supplies last!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463September 30, 2022 5:03 PM

R461 see the posts below that. It’s false info. The Agency whalloped HH

by Anonymousreply 464September 30, 2022 6:27 PM

I appreciate that Rinna doesn't let the other women off the hook when they're clearly lying. When everyone was too afraid to say Yolanda was faking her illness, she was the only one who called bullshit. When LVP tried to deny wanting Rinna to throw Kyle under the bus, Rinna didn't let her get away with it. When Denise was lying her ass off about Brandi, Rinna called her out. And now that Kathy is trying to pretend she doesn't actually loathe the other women, Rinna is calling bullshit Unfortunately, most fans seem to think all these other women are "victims" which is why Rinna was too afraid to take on Erika. But these women are all so full of shit that Rinna doesn't even have to try very hard to find ammo.

by Anonymousreply 465September 30, 2022 6:34 PM

Thanks for chiming in, Rinna at R465.

by Anonymousreply 466September 30, 2022 6:39 PM

I WILL HUNT YOU DEEEEEOOOOWN!

by Anonymousreply 467September 30, 2022 6:53 PM

If Lisa Rinna really wanted to get some shit going. She should've brought out that emphymous "House of Hilton" book and threw it down on a table, when all the women we're together having dinner somewhere.

That would've caused a huge fire storm & would've brought so much attention to that book in the public, in a way that book hasn't had in years. That would've been entertaining and messy as hell. And great for the show.

It would've probably started a new reprinting of that trashy book. Wonder how Kathy & Kyle would've reacted? I'm actually surprised Lisa didn't do something like that, just to make good television. She is an actress after all.

by Anonymousreply 468September 30, 2022 9:28 PM

If that cunt brings up that cocksucking, motherfucking book filled with goddamn fucking lies, her nasty cunt ass should burn the fuck in hell.

by Anonymousreply 469September 30, 2022 9:48 PM

Rinna made a Pasta dish for her model daughters to share with her made of about 10 zucchini strings. That and she has been anorexic her whole life resulting in both daughters having an eating disorder. Hence the "have a piece of bread" comment from Kim.

by Anonymousreply 470September 30, 2022 9:57 PM

Lolz at R465 citing Rinna, the champion of honesty.

by Anonymousreply 471September 30, 2022 10:22 PM

R468 good idea for next season! Noted! Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 472September 30, 2022 10:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473September 30, 2022 10:51 PM

Does Rinna remind anyone else of Carol Channing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474September 30, 2022 11:03 PM

"Never talk about the raspberries!"

by Anonymousreply 475September 30, 2022 11:06 PM

The Rinna and Kyle stans here are hilarious. Rinna has zero credibility. She could take down Johnny Depp and it wouldn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 476September 30, 2022 11:53 PM

The Rinna and Kyle stans don’t realise that no one thinks Kathy is Mother Theresa, and no one thinks she didn’t throw an almighty fit calling the women dumb hos.

The reason Kathy is supported online that everyone sees all too clearly that her role in Tantrum Of The Week is being elevated to a PTSD-worthy storyline for Kyle and Rinna, after we see them to the same thing time and time again, week in and year out to everyone from Kyle’s sister to every Housewife woman who is “like a sister to me”.

Kyle and Rinna pick fights and and try to produce, but their hypocrisy lies in how they act like they’re pure as the driven snow. You don’t see shit stirrers like Gizelle on Potomac doing this. She owns it.

Kathy owning it by apologising to the women and to Kyle cut their storyline at the pass.

by Anonymousreply 477October 1, 2022 12:09 AM

HI Lisa Rinna Here. Ask me anything!

by Anonymousreply 478October 1, 2022 12:27 AM

OT, but has the reunion been filmed yet?

by Anonymousreply 479October 1, 2022 12:29 AM

Yes, a couple weeks back, r479. Andy/the cast/Bravo PR did their usual “it was explosive, will things ever be the same?” promo. I rolled my eyes at all that but I’m excited to see it.

by Anonymousreply 480October 1, 2022 12:36 AM

The fuck is Sutton wearing.

That pink thing is not designed for sitting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481October 1, 2022 12:41 AM

Rinna's hubby is a longtime corn dog gobbler, no?

by Anonymousreply 482October 1, 2022 12:46 AM

It’s all fake but they should have allowed discussion of all of Kathy’s slurs.

by Anonymousreply 483October 1, 2022 1:52 AM

If there are any slurs.

by Anonymousreply 484October 1, 2022 2:01 AM

I bet Kathy said something like: Hey Sutton maybe you could get your faggot assistant to help you IF he was here in Aspen which he clearly never was ever...

by Anonymousreply 485October 1, 2022 2:07 AM

Kathy and all the Hiltons are racist trash.

by Anonymousreply 486October 1, 2022 2:24 AM

Rinna is a racist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487October 1, 2022 2:27 AM

I can see a world where Kathy set Rinna up just get back at her for what Rinna did to Kim.

Maybe Lisa locked herself in her room because when Kathy used the f*g slur it was in reference to Harry... and Lisa can't bring it up because she can't talk about the husband!

by Anonymousreply 488October 1, 2022 5:43 AM

It's funny that Kyle is an insecure wreck because she's been tag teamed by her sisters all her life... and that her sisters gleefully tag team her because she's an insecure wreck.

by Anonymousreply 489October 1, 2022 5:44 AM

Kyle constantly busts both Kathy and Kim's balls. She is not an innocent victim.

The fact that all three women have (or in Kim's case, had) a lot of money and seemingly never bothered with therapy says it all.

by Anonymousreply 490October 1, 2022 5:48 AM

I'm surprised no brought up Diana's commentary on Kathy's meltdown. She bragged about bribing people to get drinks lol. She said it's always a game in clubs and if you pay whoever you're talking to money, you'll get what you want. So she goes walking around with hundreds of dollars cash on her?

by Anonymousreply 491October 1, 2022 5:51 AM

R491, I actually thought that was a pretty interesting little moment, at least for Diana. And are you surprised that she has random cash around? I know people from all walks of life who won’t leave home without a few hundred in their wallet. Security blanket equivalent.

by Anonymousreply 492October 1, 2022 5:57 AM

I don't think anyone's ever called Kyle an innocent victim.

by Anonymousreply 493October 1, 2022 5:57 AM

[quote]So she goes walking around with hundreds of dollars cash on her?

Like a proper hooker should.

by Anonymousreply 494October 1, 2022 5:58 AM

I felt Diana's commentary about Kathy not knowing the game was off. I think for Kathy, she has spent her life not having to know that game. She's entitled and expects everyone to do what she wants based on name recognition alone. Sadly, it's worked for her. So, it doesn't surprise me that Kathy doesn't play by the same rules as Diana (or doesn't know about them).

by Anonymousreply 495October 1, 2022 6:02 AM

Kathy is a hard woman who married into wealth privilege & comfort over 40 plus years ago and dosen't give a fyck about anything else, because she doesn't have to. She said years ago on some video floating around YouTube, that her husband has been very generous to her over the years. So that should tell you everything you need to know about her & her way of living in this world.

That Bitches needs are more than met. She's living good!

by Anonymousreply 496October 1, 2022 6:10 AM

R495 that's what makes the club meltdown satisfying. I wish the club had allowed filming. I would have loved to have seen spoiled ass Kathy be told "no" for once in her life these past 40 years. She must have been rude to the DJ for him to allegedly tell her "go back to LA" lol

Diana came into money never expecting just to get by on name recognition. She knows money alone is what gives her access. I'd like to see her reaction when someone doesn't want to take a bribe though

by Anonymousreply 497October 1, 2022 6:32 AM

Where does Diana's money come from?

by Anonymousreply 498October 1, 2022 6:35 AM

R487, Miss Warwick had no time for Lisa Rinna and she dragged that bitch every chance she got on Celebrity Apprentice. It was glorious to watch. I don’t think Rinna was prepared to be out-cunted by someone else that season, let alone from a bonafide music legend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499October 1, 2022 6:38 AM

Apparently Allison Dubois has resurfaced and mentioned how just a few years ago she released some book about Love and relationships and Kyle slid into her DMs and cunted her by sending a message that said:

"Yeah but does your husband emotionally fulfill you?"

People are now supposedly clamoring for Allison to make a return to RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 500October 1, 2022 6:45 AM

Kyle is a big time Cunt!

So I'm not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 501October 1, 2022 6:52 AM

Carlton and Allison Dubois should both return to freak out these bitches with their hexes and hoodoo.

by Anonymousreply 502October 1, 2022 10:27 AM

R498. ‘I’m a whore darlin’!”

by Anonymousreply 503October 1, 2022 11:07 AM

r491 I get the feeling Kathy never handles money except for the dirty $20 bill she had pinned to her brassiere , just in case.....

by Anonymousreply 504October 1, 2022 11:53 AM

This is hilarious. Kendall Jenner’s 818 tequila is not even on the menu at Kemo Sabe Aspen! Which means production(/Kyle/Rinna) sent along a bottle for the stunt to piss off Kathy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505October 1, 2022 1:37 PM

[quote] Does Rinna remind anyone else of Carol Channing?

Minus the talent, charm, broad appeal, and well pretty much everything else you mean?

by Anonymousreply 506October 1, 2022 1:40 PM

Rinna actually reminds me of Michelle Lee, but an insane white/orange version.

by Anonymousreply 507October 1, 2022 1:52 PM

r505 You know it was Rinna since she was dying to try it from her "good friend" Kendal.

by Anonymousreply 508October 1, 2022 2:16 PM

[quote] The Rinna and Kyle stans here are hilarious. Rinna has zero credibility.

I defended Rinna going after the other women. It doesn’t mean I don’t think Rinna is full of shit in her own right. I don’t believe for a second she has PTSD from Kathy’s meltdown or that she didn’t exploit her mother’s death for sympathy. She’s just as manipulative as the rest of them. My point is that the women she’s gone up against over the years are Yolanda who faked an illness when her husband was cheating, LVP who has repeatedly manipulated things behind the scenes, and Denise who refused to acknowledge she even knew Brandi. I have zero sympathy for any of them. Rinna going after them doesn’t make me love her, but it also doesn’t make me hate her. Kathy had a meltdown in a club where she trashed and threatened the rest of the cast and then tried to pretend it was due to altitude, alcohol, and grief. Am I really supposed to think “Oh, poor Kathy, why doesn’t that mean Lisa Rinna just leave her alone?” Fuck that.

by Anonymousreply 509October 1, 2022 2:33 PM

"She bragged about bribing people to get drinks lol. "

So uh, basically paying for your drink...

by Anonymousreply 510October 1, 2022 2:41 PM

Nuttin rong wit carryin around a few hundred in cash. I always usta pay foh my dortars stuff in cash.

by Anonymousreply 511October 1, 2022 3:46 PM

Big Kath wrote a lifestyle book in the 70s that was never released: ‘My Lil Cunts & Other Shit: How to Raise Proper Cunts, Marry Them Well, Make Whiskey Cocktails, and Bet on Horse Racing’

by Anonymousreply 512October 1, 2022 3:59 PM

So much better now that Kyle is a producer.

by Anonymousreply 513October 1, 2022 4:35 PM

The only thing Kyle produces is pee and poo, just like everybody else.

by Anonymousreply 514October 1, 2022 8:31 PM

It's weird that Lisa would even say "her friend Kendall," considering Kyle and Kathy have closer relationships to the Kardashians than Lisa does.

by Anonymousreply 515October 2, 2022 1:38 AM

R515 what are you talking about? Every 29-year-old I know hangs out all the time with 60 year old has been actresses.

by Anonymousreply 516October 2, 2022 2:10 AM

[quote] She bragged about bribing people to get drinks lol.

It's called tipping, r491. What country are you from?

by Anonymousreply 517October 2, 2022 3:12 AM

he sort of country where you give money to bartenders after they serve you a drink and you tip them. The drinks aren't free if you're paying for them.

by Anonymousreply 518October 2, 2022 3:24 AM

Everyone is racist. Biased, whatever. If they say thay aren't, then they are liars, on top of being biased. I want to laugh when people point out others racism. The one who blames another for farting is ALWAYS the one who farted.

by Anonymousreply 519October 2, 2022 3:31 AM

R517, what Diana was described was more than tipping. She preemptively gave the bartender $200 so that he would make her group a drink immediately and would continue to prioritize her group. What is that called? Enhanced tipping? Pre-tipping?

by Anonymousreply 520October 2, 2022 3:36 AM

R517 is an employee of Diana's?

by Anonymousreply 521October 2, 2022 3:44 AM

It's just tipping, you rubes. Better tippers get better service. It's pretty common.

by Anonymousreply 522October 2, 2022 3:45 AM

tipping occurs after the service...paying money, especially a large sum before anything is done is called bribing

by Anonymousreply 523October 2, 2022 3:52 AM

R517 is being obstinate. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 524October 2, 2022 3:53 AM

Erika crying to her therapist was as fake as her hair color.

by Anonymousreply 525October 2, 2022 3:54 AM

They all looked their true ages at the outdoor hair extension party. Can't hide in natural light.

by Anonymousreply 526October 2, 2022 4:02 AM

It’s called greasing palms. Rich people do it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 527October 2, 2022 4:45 AM

I grease my own palms.

by Anonymousreply 528October 2, 2022 4:55 AM

Kyle looked rough at the Halloween Kills premiere. She must get great lighting while filming RHOBH. I didn't realize that her daughter was born on Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 529October 2, 2022 5:27 AM

Baksheesh

by Anonymousreply 530October 2, 2022 1:14 PM

R523. You sound a bit dim. Tipping is not defined by when you do it. It is what you’re doing it for…receiving good service.

by Anonymousreply 531October 2, 2022 1:34 PM

IF you tip well off the bat you get better service. I guess if you are in the vip section tips are not a fiver. This is one time I will say Diana is right. No one cares about a group of housewives in Aspen when the regular customers are all A listers and Billionaires. She was 100% right to slip them some cash.

by Anonymousreply 532October 2, 2022 2:28 PM

"I don't need your fuckin' hotel money, hunny. Now go on back to L.A., you six-titted slut!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533October 2, 2022 2:32 PM

Lisa Rinna is DONE FOR. Everyone knows that is making shit up about Kathy Hilton.

by Anonymousreply 534October 2, 2022 4:04 PM

Lisa Rinna be lying on Kathy Hilton, that bony white bitch need to goes away.

by Anonymousreply 535October 2, 2022 4:06 PM

Lisa is not making things up, but she's being an interloper in the Richards family drama, again.

This is the same dumb bitch that told a complete rando that Kim was close to death. She has no room to admonish anyone for talking shit.

by Anonymousreply 536October 2, 2022 6:13 PM

[quote] Lisa Rinna be lying on Kathy Hilton

Well Rinna weighs so little that I'm sure Kathy can push her off pretty easily.

by Anonymousreply 537October 2, 2022 8:00 PM

I can’t believe Diana Jenkins is on this show. Last I heard she was a madam, pimping out the minor actresses in that coffee table book of hers.

Now she’s some sort of philanthropic poseur.

I swear to god, if someone is involved in that kind of grift, you know they are the most morally bereft people in our society.

by Anonymousreply 538October 2, 2022 8:21 PM

R531 you contradict yourself in your own post but that's to be expected of trolls. The definition of tipping is giving extra money AFTER a service is performed. It's generally to reinforce how satisfied you are with the service. Giving money before a service is performed does not mean you are satisfied because you don't know the quality until it happens. Instead it is an incentive for the worker to please you or do exactly what you want. That's not a tip. It's a bribe.

by Anonymousreply 539October 2, 2022 8:26 PM

No—tipping is in anticipation of good service and confirmation of good service. No contradiction at all…

by Anonymousreply 540October 2, 2022 8:32 PM

Wtf is the fool calling it tipping before receiving service. Bullshit.

As someone mentioned above, you can grease someone's palm to get good service.

AFTER being served, you can tip.

by Anonymousreply 541October 2, 2022 8:38 PM

Cow tip? When not pimping young lady here in Bosnia, we do tip cow for fun most weekend.

by Anonymousreply 542October 2, 2022 8:47 PM

wtf was that random call from Elton?

by Anonymousreply 543October 2, 2022 8:51 PM

I live in a doorman coop. I tip the staff at the holidays. Am I tipping them as thanks for the last year, or to get the same hood service next year? BOTH.

My friends and I hit the bar, and I order/pay for the first round. Am I tipping the bartender for just that round, or to get the same good service for all the rounds while we are there? BOTH.

I find a new restaurant in my neighborhood, and I really like it. Do I tip for that single meal, or to get good service the next time as I know I’ll be coming again? BOTH.

And so on…

by Anonymousreply 544October 2, 2022 8:59 PM

R539 and R541 both sound like right cheap bastards, eh?

by Anonymousreply 545October 2, 2022 9:04 PM

Can the tipping queens take that whole discussion elsewhere? It’s exhausting and stupid and you’re both annoying.

by Anonymousreply 546October 2, 2022 9:05 PM

^EJ. Is that you—‘cause if there’s anything that’s exhausting and stupid…it’s you.

by Anonymousreply 547October 2, 2022 9:07 PM

Yes r543, Elton John just happens to pop in on FT for a chat. Surprised Boy George didn’t try to one up his fellow Brit with Dorito. Must have been a slow day for Miss John. No right wing weddings to perform at.

by Anonymousreply 548October 2, 2022 9:12 PM

Yall tip!?

by Anonymousreply 549October 2, 2022 9:17 PM

How much did Zsa Zsa Gawhore tip Elton to appear as her “friend”?

by Anonymousreply 550October 2, 2022 9:25 PM

The only reason Diana was cast was her promise to bring Elton onto the show.

by Anonymousreply 551October 2, 2022 9:28 PM

All this tipping talk makes Dorit's storyline seem interesting!

by Anonymousreply 552October 2, 2022 9:44 PM

Vile, Garcelle, Sutton, Erika are coming back.

I think Crystal will get another season. Small chance of demotion to friend.

Diana has been shot into the sun.

Dorit will be demoted at least. Even odds on firing.

Sheree is gone.

Rinna…I think she’s toast.

by Anonymousreply 553October 3, 2022 1:57 AM

Assholes who tip in advance get spittle.

by Anonymousreply 554October 3, 2022 2:39 AM

Was Sheree ever there? They need New blood. Get rid of Vyle. Keep Erika, Sutton and Garcelle, Bring on three new fresh bitches. I would love to see Carmen Elektra added to compete with Erika on the aging pop princess front, plus she is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 555October 3, 2022 3:09 AM

Sheree is 'watching paint dry' level boring.

by Anonymousreply 556October 3, 2022 3:24 AM

Theyll never get rid of Kyle, she's a producer!

by Anonymousreply 557October 3, 2022 4:54 AM

If they haven’t gotten rid of Teresa from NJ or Ramona from NYC, there is zero chance they’re ever giving Kyle the boot.

by Anonymousreply 558October 3, 2022 5:01 AM

Ramona is dead.

by Anonymousreply 559October 3, 2022 5:25 AM

For a minute there, I thought they were going to cast Garcelle’s friend Ali Landry, former beauty queen and briefly Mrs. Mario Lopez. She must have been too boring.

by Anonymousreply 560October 3, 2022 6:37 AM

I don’t think Rinna is gone. A few years ago when she & Erika were renegotiating their contracts, they both deleted all mentions old Housewives from their social media.

I doubt she’ll get the $2 mil she wants, but the show would suck without her (for me at least).

by Anonymousreply 561October 3, 2022 6:45 AM

R561, if they can get Kim and Kathy and Kyle on at the same time, that's a huge story right there. Plus Erika's legal stuff...do they need Rinna at that point? Now, if Kim can't/won't come back and especially if Kathy won't come back (though I think she will), Rinna's chances improve.

by Anonymousreply 562October 3, 2022 1:02 PM

What a stupid name for a girl Rinna

by Anonymousreply 563October 3, 2022 1:10 PM

Sheree is even more boring than Teddi Mellencamp.

by Anonymousreply 564October 3, 2022 2:22 PM

Sutton making Teddi cry at that lunch was so fucking funny.

by Anonymousreply 565October 3, 2022 2:24 PM

what about bringing in Kathy's friend, Paula Abdul to be a new housewife next season?

by Anonymousreply 566October 3, 2022 3:09 PM

Ooh, she can license "Cold Hearted" to Bravo to use in the previews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567October 3, 2022 3:50 PM

I still think that Nicole Richie would be the perfect addition to the show. Her past connections with the Hilton family would make for an interesting dynamic, since Nicole and Paris are not that friendly anymore. I don't think Nicole would ever do it though.

by Anonymousreply 568October 3, 2022 3:53 PM

I think Tammi Jo Mockerson, that right-wing pundit would be perfect on RHOBH

by Anonymousreply 569October 3, 2022 4:01 PM

"Sutton making Teddi cry at that lunch was so fucking funny.”

r565 OMG hilarious! They asked and Sutton being on the spectrum or at least from another planet was honest with her answer. She wasnt being malicious . Aspergers peeps tend to be more honest than we are used to. I know three on the spectrum and dont ask them how they feel about you if you cant handle the truth

by Anonymousreply 570October 3, 2022 5:27 PM

replacing Dorit, Diana, and Rinna with Paula Abdul and Jennifer TIlly might be fun

by Anonymousreply 571October 3, 2022 5:54 PM

we don't need half the cast to be over 60

by Anonymousreply 572October 3, 2022 6:38 PM

um yes we do.

by Anonymousreply 573October 3, 2022 6:47 PM

Dump Rinna, Dorit, Crystal, Sheree, Kathy, and Diana

Keep Sutton, Garcelle, Erika, and Kyle--mostly because it'll be hilarious to watch Erika without half of her supporters and to watch Kyle cope with being Erika's only defender.

Then cast two, new younger women who will also take on Erika and Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 574October 3, 2022 7:26 PM

I bet they keep Crystal and Dorit but dump Rinna and Diana.

I don’t think Dorit makes as much as Erika/Rinna and she provides the (rented or borrowed) fashion that broke Erika, barrel shaped Sutton and peasant body Kyle can’t.

Also you know the Kemsleys are living in a financial house of cards and the drama will be insane when it implodes. I could see PK fleeing the country and leaving her holding the bag.

by Anonymousreply 575October 3, 2022 7:31 PM

If Kyle has any pull at all she won't ever allow Kim and Kathy to be on at the same time. She knows they'll tag team her and she'll get the villain edit.

I'm surprised they haven't tried to add Linda Thompson on as a cast member.

by Anonymousreply 576October 3, 2022 9:22 PM

Dump Diana and bring on Morgan Stewart McGraw. Love that bitch. She's hilarious! Her father in law, Dr. Phil can dole out free therapy for the group.

by Anonymousreply 577October 3, 2022 10:26 PM

R577 seems insane. Nina Parker or Hunter March would make a better housewife.

by Anonymousreply 578October 3, 2022 10:30 PM

I think they should fire Rinna and replace her with Krista Allen, who replaced Rinna on Days of Our Lives and is currently replacing Hunter Tylo on B&B. (Rinna replaced Tylo on Melrose Place when Tylo lost the role due to her pregnancy.)

by Anonymousreply 579October 3, 2022 11:59 PM

They need to cast Heather Locklear.

by Anonymousreply 580October 4, 2022 12:20 AM

They should have Marta Plipton join the cast.

by Anonymousreply 581October 4, 2022 12:25 AM

R580, Heather Locklear is on producers’ never list. Each show has one and she somehow got on to BH’s.

by Anonymousreply 582October 4, 2022 1:03 AM

Heather can't be too bat shit crazy for them.

Where does that info come from?

by Anonymousreply 583October 4, 2022 1:08 AM

[quote]. I could see PK fleeing the country and leaving her holding the bag.

No, he'll take out a big life insurance policy on her and then get his hired henchmen to pay Dorit a visit again while he's out of town.

by Anonymousreply 584October 4, 2022 1:27 AM

R583, Brian Moylan said it on a podcast while he was promoting his Housewives book. He heard it directly from a producer.

by Anonymousreply 585October 4, 2022 2:29 AM

Word is they want to add another person of color and are asking Garcelle if she has anyone (Sheree was a snooze) as well as asking Sutton if she has anyone. Rumor has it they have also reached out to LVP as it looks like Vanderpump Rules is going to be canceled after this season.

by Anonymousreply 586October 4, 2022 2:41 AM

Sutton just posted a photo of her and Denise Richards.

Rinna is boiling over, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 587October 4, 2022 2:59 AM

Sutton who is worried about her reputation wants to post a pic posing with the wife of a cancer scammer? OK...that's as bad Tom Girardi

by Anonymousreply 588October 4, 2022 3:04 AM

I'd like to see them add some younger women, but for god's sake no one who uses words like triggering, problematic, safe spaces, or micro aggressions. We've already seen Ebony destroy RHONY with that bullshit and Crystal has tried trotted it out a few times on RHOBH, though thankfully she hasn't gotten very far with it.

by Anonymousreply 589October 4, 2022 3:31 AM

Does Travis Barkers ex live in Beverly Hills?

by Anonymousreply 590October 4, 2022 3:32 AM

They need to reconsider Heather Locklear and bring Denise back so we can watch the fireworks.

by Anonymousreply 591October 4, 2022 3:40 AM

Rinna and Diana gone, Denise coming back. Plus they should add Brandy and Kim as friends.

I can’t stand Kathy Hilton.

by Anonymousreply 592October 4, 2022 4:23 AM

R588 I think you mean OnlyFans model, and yes my daughter & I are doing a collab soon.

by Anonymousreply 593October 4, 2022 4:29 AM

lmfao people are getting creeped out by Lisa Rinna's latest tiktok

the hysteria over her is very entertaining. It's a fucking tv show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594October 4, 2022 4:55 AM

I wouldn’t say I would subscribe to Denise Richards’ Only Fans but would be morbidly curious if she posted footage lezzing out with Garcelle at a slumber party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595October 4, 2022 4:56 AM

So is Denise just gay? I sometimes wonder…

by Anonymousreply 596October 4, 2022 5:10 AM

LOL - Rinna is the new Joker villain

by Anonymousreply 597October 4, 2022 5:12 AM

I can definitely see LVP coming back on the show. She relies on TV promo to keep her mediocre restaurants open and that's about to go away with the cancellation of Vanderpump Rules. She'll be begging Andy to get her diamond back.

by Anonymousreply 598October 4, 2022 5:15 AM

Years ago Denise was on Howard Stern’s show & bragged about having a secret lesbo romance with an A-lister. She’s bi at the very least.

by Anonymousreply 599October 4, 2022 5:22 AM

Vanderpump Rules might be getting canceled? hahaha please let it be so! would be hilarious to see her come crawling back to what got her famous

by Anonymousreply 600October 4, 2022 5:48 AM

someone make a new thread!

by Anonymousreply 601October 4, 2022 5:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!