Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Venerable gay rights activist Fred Sergeant assaulted at Pride Vermont

Fred Sergeant, a 74-year-old gay man, who was a participant in the Stonewall Riots and a co-founder of the first Pride march in 1970, was attacked by gender cultists at Pride Vermont.

[quote]Fred's crime was he had a placard at the Pride march he helped found saying "Gay Not Queer". He believes the use of 'queer' obscures worrying attitudes to child safeguarding. Trans activists there handed these stickers out. Have you get the message yet from the sweethearts?

[quote]In our institutions, the media and judicial system a slow inexorable capture by gender identity activists is underway as biological sex is replaced with invented and shifting notions like 'gender identity' which activists can constantly redefine to police our behaviour.

We need more brave LGBs to stand up against these deranged parasites before it's too late.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 20, 2022 8:40 PM

More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2022 8:44 PM

Love all those signs.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2022 8:48 PM

[quote]shifting notions like 'gender identity' which activists can constantly redefine to police our behaviour

The ideology in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2022 8:48 PM

[quote] Trans activists there handed these stickers out. Have you get the message yet from the sweethearts?

Huh? Those 2 sentences make no sense.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2022 8:53 PM

r4 It's a very dangerous and harmful ideology and I am still astonishingly any mainstream politicians or major political parties have given it the time of day.

It's really contradictory that they purport to be on a moral crusade to allow people to identify as they wish and feel happy with but want to prohibit people from calling themselves gay rather than queer.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2022 8:53 PM

[quote' am still astonishingly any mainstream politicians or major political parties have given it the time of day.

Not only politicians. It's now taught in schools. Randomly came across this piece by The Atlantic discussing the way the ideology has permeated school curricula.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2022 9:03 PM

Pride Vermont is a fucking shitshow. They turned down a major sponsor (Hannaford grocery, $18,000)for the event because the grocery store didn't sign a pledge for something to do with immigrants who work on farms and milk.

There are a million articles about Pride 2022 here and not ONE of them mentions this. If a trans identified person had been assaulted (and to be clear, I would be appalled at that also) it would be front page news for weeks here.

Disgusting. Probably 25 percent of attendees were children too btw (it's Vermont, we view it as a celebration for everyone to attend. I understand some places it's not family friendly). Parents must have just been a ok with letting their kids see an elderly man be assaulted. I don't expect better from trans activists but I do from everyone else.

I sincerely hope he filed a police report and am extremely curious to see if the media picks it up and what spin they're going to put on it.

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2022 9:13 PM

I still don't know what "Have you got the message yet from the sweethearts" means.

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2022 9:20 PM

In reference to the stickers the TRAs were handing out, R8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2022 9:23 PM

Self-proclaimed trans activist Danielle Muscato, meme-famous for making zero effort to actually transition, recently tweeted her approval of J.K. Rowling being beaten to death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2022 9:29 PM

r10 And twitter didn't suspend her account??

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2022 9:40 PM

Incitement and perpetration of violence.

Aren't the J6 insurrectionists being prosecuted for same?

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2022 9:40 PM

There is an old Arab proverb about a camel. Once you a camel put its nose in the tent, the whole camel is in the tent before you know it.

Who let them get their nose in our tent.

Wish we would abandon LGBTQ++++ & go our own way again.

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2022 9:46 PM

Fred is a legend. These people are trashy scum. And fat and straight. So sorry this happened, Fred spread the truth, which these mental fucks hate.

by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2022 9:49 PM

article (not a local one though)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2022 9:56 PM

Also need a sign that reads, “I’m a lesbian, not a dyke”.

by Anonymousreply 16September 19, 2022 10:41 PM

Very few responses, also OP, you might want to repost. Few responses means more FF then post.

by Anonymousreply 17September 19, 2022 10:43 PM

R4/R8, don't be dense. The post refers to a TRA sticker that says "If you don't stand for trans rights you won't be standing much longer". It is on a thread about a gay man, a genuine veteran of Stonewall, being beaten to the ground.

Go dilate your pus hole.

by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2022 10:46 PM

R18 I think they only read the post not the link that shows the photo so it wouldn't have made sense.

It's sad these lunatics hijacked our organizations.

by Anonymousreply 19September 19, 2022 10:48 PM

One of the TQ cultists/abusers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 19, 2022 10:50 PM

A dumpy frau trying to take away his flag. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2022 10:53 PM

Nothing says "I'm a woman" like beating up an old man.

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2022 10:57 PM

I wish the guy in the suit jacket had slapped the fat bitch attacking the old man

by Anonymousreply 23September 19, 2022 11:13 PM

This shit will only get worse especially with Gen Z's 2 year absence from socialization anywhere but online. It is genuinely playing with your life to be open about how these militant kweers and trans-not-otherwise-specified have become.

by Anonymousreply 24September 19, 2022 11:15 PM

How depressing that this story hasn't been picked up by a single news outlet besides a few fringy ones. If it had been a trans person assaulted, the victim's face would already be on a postage stamp commemorating gallantry.

by Anonymousreply 25September 20, 2022 7:50 PM

Fred Sergeant is a fine man. We need more of his kind. The silent majority knows he's right.

by Anonymousreply 26September 20, 2022 8:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!