Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jack Grealish, part 20 - And England's Screaming...

Last thread we had a Queen to reign over us, and this time we've got a King. Can't keep up!

Even Jack is breaking with his habit of years, this week, and putting in a bit of nominal work at being a sportsman, in-between marathon shag sessions. Scored a belter last match, didn't he? And we're sure the lads rewarded him for his efforts to kick a ball in a net. Well done, Jack sweetheart (for taking 10 cocks at once).

Now, how shall a prolific, hardworking and well-beloved Slut best spend his Bank Holibobs, before he goes off to join the England squad on international duty?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 27, 2022 11:25 PM

During the last game, one of those utter Wolverhampton scoundrels kicked our darling strumpet directly in his pretty hip!

Best hope there's not a scratch left on Jack after the fact, otherwise the Wolves might get a few visits in their dressing-room from some very irate paramours....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2022 12:08 AM

He did take quite a kick during the match, though after reading all these DL Jack Grealish threads I thought that while initially he was writhing in pain after the kick eventually his writhing on the pitch was not due to pain, but being overcome with horniness.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2022 12:32 AM

[quote] I thought that while initially he was writhing in pain after the kick eventually his writhing on the pitch was not due to pain, but being overcome with horniness.

Yes, quite! Jack does bring it on himself, poor lamb. Telling the world that to be kicked around "gets [him] going", what can he expect? He doesn't really understand consequences, or really any type of high order adult forethought, though, you see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2022 12:37 AM

Southgate: Now, Jack; when next we're to sing the National Anthem before a game, do you remember which word is going to be different, and where it goes? We've gone over it and practised hard for a few months now, haven't we? Just one little easy-peasy word that's not the same as it was last year. It's alright to get it wrong, as long as you try....though you've tried rather too many times to count, by now...still, come on, have another go, let's hear you. After all, you've done so well and worked your socks off this term. All the lads are behind you. I know you can make us all proud and remember what you've got to sing.

(beat)

Jack:....oom...errr....dunno....is it...uhh....oi....oi've forgot agen, Gaffah, sorray....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2022 5:21 PM

R2 it was a nasty illegal kick that must have hurt.

Princess Jack did rather milk it for sympathy, though. Any opportunity to show a crowd his arse and get some men to touch him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2022 5:28 PM

How can anyone resist those big brown begging eyes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2022 9:40 PM

The pitchside camera-men and photogs working at the Etihad have the tastiest job, don't they....

And thanks to whoever designed those clingy see-through shorts for Jack. Exactly how a free-use slut should be attired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2022 9:49 PM

R6 we can’t and neither can the guy in R1 and Jack just has to present his body to men around him

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2022 10:06 PM

Little Phil is going with Jack to England camp this week. Should be a nice time, as it ever is.

Easier to have an orgy or run a train safely when all the lads speak the same language, yenno...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2022 10:15 PM

R9 his butt looks so delicious

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2022 6:57 AM

Jack's favorite Belgium has come to his defense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2022 11:41 AM

R11 the Belgium is probably starting the process of grieving Jack's departure. Poor fella thought he found a friend and lover to last him his career, but as it turns out Jack's got places to go and people to see (plus his heart's already taken, don't you know...)

The press has leaked today that behind-the-scenes Jack has thrown in the towel for City, and wants a move away to a different club next season, because Jack doesn't feel that he can make his career work at the Etihad. Of course Jack feels rejected and useless by comparison with his monstrously-talented teammates. Kev, along with Haaland, Foden, Silva, Jesus etc. are all irreplaceable and near-perfect cogs in Pep's system; the system that Jack, bless his cotton socks and despite best efforts, is inadvertently fucking up. Even Jack's best efforts to please sexually clearly aren't enough to justify his presence, unbelievable as that is. Someone's got to go to secure City's next set of trophies, and even someone with Jack's acumen can work out that the finger of blame and judgement for any missteps along that road to glory rests unfairly and sadly (or not so sadly, depending on your point of view) upon the weakest and newest link, the little Scheherazade in the corner trying to please and not getting any promotion.

At the time of writing, the only major clubs who may comfortably afford the £63m price-tag to take a punt on Jack, and not lose face to do so, are: Arsenal, Chelsea (who signed City's Raheem Sterling last year), Liverpool, Newcastle, Tottenham Hotspur (who for some insane su!cidal reason are still actively seeking to sell Harry Kane to a bigger concern), and controversially--Jack's old club Aston Villa. It would be massively expensive and risky for any other Prem team to invest at Jack's current price and with his current ranking, though honestly a player like Jack going through his particular challenges could only benefit enormously from finding a home at a struggling mid-low table club--Jack shines in knife-edge crisis situations. One wonders which team Jack's agent might court the heaviest, and which Jack might ask him to pressure on his behalf (my money is on Liverpool, for obvious reasons, but afaik Klopp doesn't want Jack so that's probably a waste of grovelling :(...).

There's also whispers that big-league Euro teams such as Barcelona and Bayern Munich have shown interest. Jack might find adapting to another country and its mother tongue rather too big a challenge, though, given the trouble he encounters with the English language...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2022 4:44 PM

A recovering Hendo returns to St. George's Park this week! Against all expectation, and thanks to Jack's newest City teammate Kalvin Philips dropping out of the England squad with a bad injury for the autumn, Captain Hendo has been called up to fill in the space left in midfield and look after the England wains.

And Skipper looks even more stern and handsome and Daddy than usual.

Bet Jack is over-the-moon tonight. He didn't think he'd see Jordan at all for at least another ten days or a fortnight, and then only for stolen evenings and midnights, or R&R days here and there. But now he gets the chance to follow him around all day, and then the privilege to sleep cwtched up next to him every night, for a whole week, in the warm private spacious SGP dorms. What bliss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2022 12:28 AM

Jack is also very lucky to have his galpal Ben 'Chilly' Chilwell back with the England team, after Chilly's near year-long absence with injury and illness.

They've a lot of gossip to catch up on, with only a week to do it. Which probably explains why they're giggling and whispering in the middle of gym training..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2022 12:30 AM

Jack has told press and loved ones that, before he leaves Manchester, he wants Haaland to teach him how to score...among a few other naughtier things, we’re sure...

[quote] JACK: Everywhere I go now - whether it be family, friends, people in the street - people always say “what’s [Erling Haaland] actually like?”, and I can’t speak highly enough of him. [Haaland] is an unbelievable player and a brilliant person, so humble for what he has achieved already. His mindset for scoring goals is unbelievable...if I could get that...I spoke to [England coach] Steve Holland [about the goal at City v. Wolverhampton] and he said ‘was that actually you at the back stick scoring? [Steve said it] because that’s something that I’ve not been known for, but it is something that I want to do more often. And could you get anything off [Haaland, in terms of playing technique]? I actually think I could. If I could take anything [from Haaland’s game], it would be that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2022 1:29 PM

The F.A. and Nike are so desperate to shill their ugly mid World Cup kits that they've wheeled out Jack (and Mason Mount) to do PR and flog them to fans.

To be fair, picking two loud giggly idiot spicey partyfemmes to promote hypebeast wear was probably a top-drawer savvy move from the promotions team. Can't imagine the older or shyer players having any of this rubbish (and I don't just mean the raggedy slave-produced garms either...).

If they really want people to buy and accept these shiteous kits, they should have got Jack to try on all the shorts, on camera, with no modesty props or desk blocking the view of that arse and those legs. He did model one of the outerwear tops for us, but he already had clothes on underneath (boo).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2022 3:24 PM

Go to 11:50m timestamp in the latest Inside City episode (#408). Jack can't help himself seeing a tall handsome bloke, has to put hands on him and look up at him through his lashes and give him the fuck-me eyes. Slag.

You can also see a pitch-level angle of Jack's goal at the 9:30 timestamp. It was more of a jammy lucky slide-in that I originally thought--really, if the defense were just a notch tighter and the keeper expecting a shot, it wouldn't and shouldn't have gone in. Afterwards, from where Jack has done his celebration knee-slide, he looks about two dazed lust-addled seconds away from licking Rodri's cock through his shorts, until Jack gets yanked to his feet by the rest of the team for his congratulatory cuddles. Erling shoves Jack hard in the chest as a "well done", which I thought was far too rough and brutish.

The City supporters are generally really hard to look at, by the by. Very ugly bunch. Except for a small number of fit girls I spotted in-between all the fuggos. Suspect that the hot groupie contingent for this club is rather thin on the ground, and that most of them are all after Jack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2022 9:18 PM

JACK: Recently, I've started wearing tights in training. I love wearing tights at the moment--but obviously underneath the shorts. Umm...and then, yeah, I always wear tight shorts. I dunno why. But yeah, y'know, I like to cover up the body...

MASON MOUNT: *snorts sarcastically* Ya need them calves to breathe, don't ya....

JACK: *not remotely registering the diss* Exactly! That's it. Calves need a bit of space...

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2022 9:48 PM

New-kit eleganza....

Looks like a danseur on those pretty gams, don't he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 22, 2022 12:26 AM

The more modest look?

Still skin-tight and skimpy though, obviously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 22, 2022 12:53 AM

Must have a small winkie.

by Anonymousreply 21September 22, 2022 2:34 AM

R21 why do you think Jack likes tight shorts and leggings so much?😏

Like any great whore, Jack is primarily set of holes. It barely matters that he has a cock, noone’s paying it any mind anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 22, 2022 11:49 AM

It's so funny that Trent is physically interpolating Jack's posse at England camp, lads he doesn't usually like spending time with if he can help it, for the sole reason of keeping Jack at least several steps away from Hendo when they're out and about.

This feud is getting quite intense. We all know they hate each other, but this is a level up from Trent. Wonder how Jack will respond and retaliate? (probably break into Hendo's hotel room and volunteer to be fucked loudly enough that the noise reaches Trent's room...).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 22, 2022 8:07 PM

R21 LPSG worked out years ago that Jack rolls his shorts and wears smaller size briefs to distract from the fact that his cock is little.

Jack also enjoys ribbing teammates about their cock sizes, apparently, which suggests he's probably not packing much himself. And that he's a whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2022 8:48 PM

The more you listen to Jack speak, the less what he's saying sounds like intelligible spoken English. Stuffing his pretty mouth with cock is a mercy for all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2022 10:01 PM

Ancient pundit Graeme Souness has been using his press columns to criticise Jack’s acumen and resilience for the game. Jack’s response? Flirt outrageously. Keeping these old men on strings like a good sugar baby 🍭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 23, 2022 1:44 PM

Who's watching the Lions take on the Pizza-merchants tonight then? Kick off is in about two hours.

We probably won't win, but we might get to see Jack come off the subs bench and flash us some body while he gets sweaty and tries to seduce Chiellini (he's in his Chase Old Dick era right now). So that'll be a giggle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 23, 2022 5:11 PM

Silly Ho got a yellow card for trying to fight with (r: present hole to) the Italians and is suspended for the next game vs. Germany.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 23, 2022 9:05 PM

Somehow we always get *one*and only one rare precious still of Jack with Hendo from each tournament they've played together, and here is this year's..

Sweet how they both gravitate toward each other and stand face to face, automatically--that's love yenno! And it's lovely remembering how Jack is the perfect height to nestle into Jordan's chest & neck. The Hendo-beard this season is even darker and more voluminous than I realised, so obviously Jack is going full-tilt into his Old Man phase (is it causation or correlation with Jordan's trim?). Jack needs some more rest/longer shag breaks and some undereye mask, poor baby.

And what a poor England showing in Milan, tonight. Depressing. Jack doesn't even get to play the next game with Hendo, like he desperately wanted. So the sex that does transpire will be of the comforting, calming and more slowcore and private 1-1 variety (groups and orgies are for good days). Tonight, Jack just wants an early one, warm and sleepy with Daddy, listening to his heartbeat and forgetting about what an awful day it's been, dreaming about sneaking out in the morning for some cheeky gelato with Jordan while holding his hand, people-watching all the tourists in the city for Fashion Week, before they have to dash back to get on the plane home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 23, 2022 10:31 PM

I saw an Instagram story today of the English players modeling the new kit. Most of them did sporty football activities and poses. But Jack? He was shown laying on his back in a come hither pose.

by Anonymousreply 30September 24, 2022 1:42 AM

R30 surprise surprise. By the way I wouldn’t mind eating his ass and hole.

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2022 6:25 PM

[quote] Jack? He was shown laying on his back in a come-hither pose.

Exactly where and how a 24/7 professional model slut should be found.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 24, 2022 8:21 PM

R30 was that story taken from the kit photoshoot? That was back in March, so idk why we're only seeing it now (maybe because the kit designs are so awful...)

In fact the traditional Kit Photoshoot edit video only just dropped, which is insane considering there's just two months to go until the World Cup proper. Even without a datestamp you can tell it's old content from over six months ago, because the lads are all relaxed, tanned, unstressed and have longer hair.

Jack is messing with his over-oiled hair during his segment, and tries to get do-overs for his photos Victoria Beckham style (which the boys all tease him for). But Jack knows his brand, knows that all images of him are advertising his goodies, so he's got to look his sultriest and most fuckable in every picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 24, 2022 8:31 PM

Never prettier than on dirty hands and knees with arse in the air.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 24, 2022 8:37 PM

[quote] I wouldn’t mind eating his ass and hole.

Coom 'ere then, om 'avin' that...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 24, 2022 10:50 PM

R10 mate, it tastes even better than it looks...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 25, 2022 12:44 AM

who’s even wurried about Jack fochkin Grealish shes a derty stopout and a skiver to boot no way am i losing my Werld Cüp spot to that absolute mingheh

and you know why lad it’s cos i’m the best FOCHKIN right-bachk in the WERLD I can whip it in like no otheh i dohn’t neeeeeed to defend at right-bachk yeh i’m good at it but i don’t neeeeeed to i just fochkin whip it in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 25, 2022 12:03 PM

“Are you alright?😕” “Huh?💭💸🕊😇”

The way veteran City player Scott Carson just stares at Jack with equal parts disgust and affection like that’s the impossibly thick rentboy he’s just ordered.

Scott explained the simple question he asked Jack here *three* times. Three. And Jack still couldn’t understand or interpret it correctly, while the non-EFL foreigner sat next to him got it the first time.

Truly Jack is a medical marvel. Genuinely am not certain how he gets dressed by himself. And clearly there’s no way Pep’s tactics are even entering his head in any meaningful way, just static and white noise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 25, 2022 12:43 PM

We've now got visuals that show Jack dances from his hips.

Could have told you that without seeing proof. Men like a lapdance, don't they? Kitten can probably can work a pole, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 25, 2022 7:45 PM

There's an even hotter and more pathetic angle of R34.

Joe Prior has caught a moment here. The same way Jack looks when painfully holding an edge, so close and desperate, but still Daddy won't let him come..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 25, 2022 8:31 PM

Ain't he sweet chatting away to his fans on his phone. He's already got the skills to be a brilliant camgirl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 25, 2022 11:27 PM

Jack & Trent both ruled out completely for the Germany game tonight. Might be some fisticuffs and cat-fighting in the home dressing rooms at Wembley tonight. Unless a few other of the lads take pity on Trent and drag Jack off for a distraction shag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 26, 2022 2:55 PM

Jack!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 26, 2022 3:05 PM

Erling has taken to praising Jack's looks at work in full earshot and vision of cameras, coworkers, etc.

Like the other day at the City away kits photoshoot, he called out to Jack mid-pose, "beautiful, sexy, handsome, everything...." Just how far have they gone together that this is comfortable and normal? Haaland must be a cracking shag and a decent lad to have got to this level of confident intimacy so quickly, without Jack resorting to begging or Hendo coming down on him like a ton of bricks. Am rather impressed by this, if we're honest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 26, 2022 11:05 PM

Sarfgate playing all his usual boring failface A-team suspects and putting all 10 of them behind the ball for 70 minutes as a way to not lose rather than win: ☠️

Gareth subbing on sexy dilfy Hendo in the last several minutes of the whole game just so he can run rings around the Germans and shout at the ref and be sexy and in-chargey even though we’re taking a draw at this point and it will have little meaningful impact: 😏😘😍🤤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 27, 2022 2:30 AM

[quote] Jack Grealish isn’t stupid in an unpleasant way. He’s stupid in an innocent way. Knows he knows nothing. A truly Socratic man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 27, 2022 11:41 AM

He’s got MANLY legs 🦵

by Anonymousreply 47September 27, 2022 12:36 PM

If it's possible to have a stereotypical Brummie face or set of expressions, Jack has it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 27, 2022 3:06 PM

Jack is even a slut and a drama princess in FIFA 23, his playable character falling over at the slightest touch and rolling around flashing his arse.

Which is even funnier and more fitting when you remember than this is the last FIFA game that will ever be made (at least officially, by EA Sports), so Jack is going down in fanboy history as being this way forever, irredeemably.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 27, 2022 10:44 PM

So talented he can make Slabhead Maguire look competent, our special Whore.

So proud of him and all his progress this year, even when all he does is model our national kits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 27, 2022 10:50 PM

Camerawhore....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 27, 2022 11:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!