Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Freedom of Thinness

Is it me, or does it seem like thin people have more freedom to go out and have fun and explore the world? It’s a freedom I’d imagine they take for granted without realizing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 6, 2023 6:51 PM

It's not you.

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2022 9:29 PM

Eatwhen, we think you’re handsome! The most handsome guy in Brooklyn! Who cares if you’re obese.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2022 9:30 PM

You sound like you have issues and I don't say that lightly. Instead of being obsessed with the idea that thin people represent freedom I think you should talk to someone about your issues. Just saying

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2022 9:34 PM

Fat people are ugly and sexually unattractive. There I said it.

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2022 9:34 PM

Locked in a prison with walls of blubber, bars of ugly, and no possibility of parole. It’s everything, Le Hideux Brooklyn Seacow.

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2022 9:36 PM

Oh yes, this guy is just SO gross and SO limited. 🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2022 9:41 PM

Oh, yes. Let's begin a new movement denouncing "thin privilege".

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2022 9:50 PM

R6 How about this inmate? What freedoms does it enjoy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2022 9:50 PM

I was naturally thin until my 40s. Skinny till my 30s. I could eat anything, wear anything, and totally took it for granted.

I never dieted until my 50s. I gained some weight in my 60s and hated it. Went on a medically supervised diet, lost the weight, and felt wonderful again. More energy, confidence, and better health. I inched back up and could lose 15 pounds, but I'm going for 10. I'm at an age now when you get too thin the skin just sags.

I'm older now, now one really cares what I look like anymore but my partner. He's really slim now, having also gained weight in his 40s. He now has to watch his diet because of his health. He's more attractive thin than fat. I know he prefers me thin, too.

I sympathize with people who struggle with their weight. It's hard to lose once gained.

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2022 9:56 PM

[QUOTE] Instead of being obsessed with the idea that thin people represent freedom

Why do you assume I’m “obsessed” with it, R3? Maybe I just wanted to generate some topical conversation based off something I observed.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2022 10:00 PM

It's clear that attractive, fit people have easier lives.

But losing and gaining weight is simple math. Calories in vs calories out.

Yes, all you overweight people will have lots of excuses and you throw them around like you know what you're talking about. But you don't. Burn more calories than you ingest and you will 99 times out of 100 lose weight. It's a simple fact. Go burn some calories or eat less food. Better yet, do both.

I will refute any excuse you can make, so don't bother.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2022 10:08 PM

I think it’s more a money thing

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2022 10:11 PM

You don’t need money to go out and have fun, R12.

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2022 10:13 PM

Most fit people work at it consistently. And there is a degree of superiority backed by that sacrifice they make.

by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2022 10:18 PM

It's a freedom that's available to basically all because nearly everybody can be thin. Sure, a tiny percentage who are on meds or have some health or metabolic issue are maybe prevented from being thin - but it's a tiny fraction of the people who claim such things.

by Anonymousreply 15September 17, 2022 10:19 PM

Here's a seasoned world traveler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2022 10:21 PM

OP, he's not especially thin--he's a twunk.

I am thin, but I have never been a twunk. I would not feel so easy going around with my shirt off.

by Anonymousreply 17September 17, 2022 10:24 PM

Even when young and thin I still found things not to like about myself. Didn't tan well, my toes were too long, knees too knobby.

I envied people who were completely comfortable in their skin. One of my friends was. Muscular physique, great tan, thick curly dark hair, blue eyes, white teeth. Perfection and completely at ease and confident.

by Anonymousreply 18September 17, 2022 10:33 PM

^The guy in OP’s link has a build very much like mine. Does that make me a “twunk,” a word that’s new to me, an older guy. And yes, I have to constantly work to maintain my body. As I’m wont to say, nothing tastes as good as being thin.

by Anonymousreply 19September 17, 2022 10:37 PM

[QUOTE] OP, he's not especially thin--he's a twunk.

Stop taking it so literally. Jesus. Twunk and hunk freedom too, alright, R17?

by Anonymousreply 20September 17, 2022 10:42 PM

A lot of the people I’ve know think and fat hate themselves and are trapped in their own heads. It’s the human condition I guess

by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2022 10:49 PM

I take it you didn't meet them at school.

by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2022 11:07 PM

[quote]Does that make me a “twunk,” a word that’s new to me, an older guy.

No, you would have to be a younger guy.

by Anonymousreply 23September 17, 2022 11:32 PM

I mean we can get away with only buying one airplane ticket instead of two + a seatbelt extender

That is pretty freeing.

by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2022 11:38 PM

OP, I regret to inform you that you haven't grasped the whole deal. There are 4 genetic gifts for a gay man, and you need 3 to be fearless, free, welcomed, liked, confident and successful.

tall

thin or ripped

very handsome

hung

white used to be on the list decades ago but not at all anymore.

I'm talking appearances.

Charm, kindness and smarts will always be winning as well.

by Anonymousreply 25September 17, 2022 11:42 PM

Any size can be comfortable in their own skin.

by Anonymousreply 26September 17, 2022 11:46 PM

I love being thin, not having the metabolic syndrome pot-belly I see on so many guys my age.

It does take work, but after a while you get pleasure in eating well and exercising.

by Anonymousreply 27September 17, 2022 11:53 PM

I know the OP is trolling, but yes thinner people have it easier.

I was fairly heavy 10+ years ago, and on a work trip to Florida, I worked in a visit to Universal Studios (Harry Potter - yes I am a gigantic nerd).

I don’t remember the ride, but it was one that they pull down a cage and “lock” you in. At the time, I wasn’t fat all over, but had a pretty large gut, and while I fit ….

I was really embarrassed. I will say that I was in the, if not majority, sizeable minority though.

Flying had also become a real pain in the ass. I was upgrading myself to 1st on work trips (on my own dime). It wasn’t that I couldn’t fit into a coach seat, but it was uncomfortable (for me and the person next to me). I didn’t “spill over” but …

I’ve since gone from fat to “dad bod”, and I actually think it is something doctors should really bring up more. People don’t care about their health. It is sad but it is true.

What they do care about is inconvenience. This is how to get (and myself) people to quit smoking. It isn’t raising taxes, putting on pictures of cigarette packs. It was making me walk, ALMOST A MILE, off my employer’s property to have a cigarette (and yes, they had cameras and would give me shit), in the summer.

by Anonymousreply 28September 17, 2022 11:54 PM

It’s unselfconscious people who are free in the way you describe. Some thin people are, but plenty of thin people have body image or eating issues just like anyone else. And some fat people are at total peace with it. It’s a gift to be this way, many of us struggle our whole lives to get there.

by Anonymousreply 29September 17, 2022 11:57 PM

If 6' is considered "tall," R25, I'm 4 for 4! But, alas, on DL on a Saturday night.

by Anonymousreply 30September 17, 2022 11:58 PM

Here’s the thing about “thinness”. It’s almost completely in your control.

Those born beautiful or rich have their genetics or their families to thank. But anyone can be thin. You just need to want it enough to eat right and exercise.

by Anonymousreply 31September 17, 2022 11:59 PM

I've thought about that since I was a pre teen. I envied those guys who would go shirtless in the summer or cut the grass shirtless. I always thought I had a feminine looking back. had an ok chest so that was good. I felt really bad for the guys with titties.

by Anonymousreply 32September 18, 2022 2:23 AM

You can always go out if you want. You might have to deal with the emotional issues that prevent you from living your life as you see fit. Can you find some way not to care what other people think?

by Anonymousreply 33September 18, 2022 2:39 AM

[quote]Stop taking it so literally. Jesus. Twunk and hunk freedom too, alright, [R17]? —OP

R17 is right. OP's guy is lean and fit but has a little more meat on his bones than a thin guy. He's only thin if you're fat and think that thin is simply the opposite of fat. He'd insulted to be called thin.

The guy below is thin on the left. On the right, he's thin in that he's not fat, but "thin" wouldn't describe his physique very accurately. Skinny and thin guys don't have the same pretty privilege that twunks and hunks enjoy. Slightly overweight guys like Chris Pratt can enjoy pretty privilege because they are handsome.

Few thin guys would trade to be fat, so on that point, OP is correct.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 18, 2022 3:25 AM

R34’s before guy, in contrast to OP’s thin guy, is skinny.

by Anonymousreply 35September 18, 2022 3:54 AM

“ .. It’s a freedom I’d imagine they take for granted without realizing .. “

They realize it. Every minute of it. None of them are oblivious to their own thinness.

by Anonymousreply 36September 18, 2022 4:59 AM

“Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.”

by Anonymousreply 37September 18, 2022 2:26 PM

Skinny means being able to take your shirt off in any situation. Skinny means not worrying about airplane seats, or any seats for that matter. Skinny means always finding something in your size.

by Anonymousreply 38September 18, 2022 2:39 PM

[QUOTE] Skinny means being able to take your shirt off in any situation. Skinny means not worrying about airplane seats, or any seats for that matter. Skinny means always finding something in your size.

Sounds blissful.

by Anonymousreply 39September 18, 2022 2:46 PM

Just quit porking out at every meal and wah lah ! Thin.

by Anonymousreply 40September 18, 2022 3:44 PM

I’ve got news for you. Lots of fat guys are taking off their shirts in public too.

by Anonymousreply 41September 18, 2022 6:16 PM

You’ve got news for us, alright. Fake news.

by Anonymousreply 42September 18, 2022 6:37 PM

Not everyone can be thin

But everyone can be in shape

They are not the same thing

by Anonymousreply 43September 18, 2022 6:41 PM

What’s the difference, R43?

by Anonymousreply 44September 18, 2022 6:47 PM

I don’t care for fat or “thin” guys. And tbh I don’t think anyone who isn’t a twink chaser does either. Most straight women and gay men into masculine guys are abt a muscular and thicker man, even if that means a little body fat too.

by Anonymousreply 45September 18, 2022 6:48 PM

^ As a thin (but not skinny) man, I prefer men of a similar build.

by Anonymousreply 46September 18, 2022 7:18 PM

R44, have you never seen a body builder?

by Anonymousreply 47September 18, 2022 7:37 PM

You guys are taking “thin” way too literally. And most people aren’t bodybuilders, R47. In fact they’re such a tiny portion that it’s not worth mentioning. Even most of those hot guys on social media are thin guys with defined muscles who may look “big” on camera at certain angles but are rather ordinary in real life wearing shirts.

by Anonymousreply 48October 10, 2022 1:19 PM

[quote] But losing and gaining weight is simple math. Calories in vs calories out.

Most people SERIOUSLY underestimate how much calories they are putting in their bodies. It's been shown time and time again. People always underreport their calorie intake in surveys.

by Anonymousreply 49October 10, 2022 2:48 PM

To the degree that thin or lean is associated with being fit, absolutely and one of the keys to quality of life at all stages of life.

by Anonymousreply 50October 10, 2022 2:57 PM

For me thinness means freedom from pain. I worked a corporate job 60+ hours a week and the pounds came on slowly. Before I knew it I was 65 lbs overweight and had constant back and feet pain. Left that life and became healthier about 15 years ago and the pain gradually went away. I'm 58 now and 70 lbs lighter and I'm getting getting the aches, pain and stiffness associated with aging. I can't imagine how painful it would be if I was still hauling all that extra weight around.

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2022 5:07 PM

Congrats, R51. And I’m sure you look 38, of course.

by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2022 5:11 PM

I’m fat and I’ve been to Waikiki.

by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2022 5:46 PM

But you would’ve had a much better time there if you weren’t fat, R53.

by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2022 6:42 PM

“Could thin be in again?” Like it was ever out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 27, 2022 10:54 PM

Fuck no. My fat ass was flopping in the sea right there in Waikiki this January, OP, and soon will be rocking the pools and beaches in Cancun.

Being overweight sucks but I’m married and happy and am well past the fat kid with a tshirt on in the pool meme. I work hard to take a vacation and I am going to SWIM dammit!

by Anonymousreply 56October 27, 2022 10:59 PM

I am so jealous of skinny people and twunks. I get so angry whenever I see beautiful people because I will never be beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 57October 27, 2022 11:31 PM

[quote] I am so jealous of skinny people and twunks.

I'm up early EVERY morning to workout (with light weights) for 2 hours. That's in part why I'm able to stay thin.

by Anonymousreply 58October 27, 2022 11:35 PM

Light weights?

by Anonymousreply 59October 27, 2022 11:53 PM

2 hours?

by Anonymousreply 60October 27, 2022 11:57 PM

I've seen plenty of videos of Egyptian camels trying to stand up with a couple of obese tourists on their back - so fat people do get around.

by Anonymousreply 61October 28, 2022 12:02 AM

Yes, OP.

This is the meaning behind the phrase "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels."

by Anonymousreply 62October 28, 2022 12:04 AM

[quote]Just quit porking out at every meal and wah lah !

Oh, Dear!

I hear a great many people say it like this and you just KNOW they are spelling it that way too!

by Anonymousreply 63October 28, 2022 12:57 AM

You can never be too rich or too thin.

PS-My sister-in-law was a porker.

by Anonymousreply 64October 28, 2022 4:05 AM

I think you are conflating thinness with self-confidence.

Not all thin people are self-confident, and not all fat people lack self-confidence.

by Anonymousreply 65October 28, 2022 4:16 AM

Yes, light weights, R59. The goal is to keep lean & lithe, not get bigger.

by Anonymousreply 66October 28, 2022 4:20 AM

^ do you also do Jazzercise and step aerobics? Lol 2 hours in the gym every day with just light weights means you’re probably not working out efficiently, at all. (Also, being worried about getting “bigger” is really silly - guys spend 2 hours slamming HEAVY weights, eating like crazy and still have trouble getting big. Not to mention, unless you’re a woman that’s kind of a weird thing to be worried about in the first place…..)

by Anonymousreply 67October 28, 2022 5:11 AM

Yes, people who are considered conventionally attractive are forgiven more and welcomed in more places.

But if you aren't conventionally attractive, don't let that stop you from getting out and living your life! Follow your dreams, look for love, see the world, have adventures, be the best version of yourself you can be. If you want to be more conventionally attractive make reasonable efforts to look better, but never let your looks define your life. Let your selfhood define your life!

by Anonymousreply 68October 28, 2022 5:35 AM

R67, I work out at home. I’d be laughed out of any gym with my routine! And I make no claim that my routine is efficient. I’m (very much) a creature of habit, though, &, at the same weight as I was, many years ago, in my twenties, with a flat stomach & being told I have a “fabulous physique,” I’m loath to tinker with what’s working.

by Anonymousreply 69October 28, 2022 11:03 AM

Well, OP, they can fit in a car. That’ll get you places.

by Anonymousreply 70October 28, 2022 11:11 AM

Having been a healthy weight and overweight, life is better when slimmer, but it's because of my own attitude. I have more energy and vigor when I keep myself healthy and have more desire to explore the world. At a higher weight, I just want to lie at home, watch telly, and eat cheese.

by Anonymousreply 71October 28, 2022 11:18 AM

Yes, I think you're right.

I lost a lot of weight more than once. ALl the new attention and compliments made me uncomfortable. I even felt angry sometimes. Why couldn't they just like me a little more when I was obese, and spare me all the advances now? Men are always wanting something from you. Not everyone appreciates that shit, you know? I didn't like being the Prey of the Day to unfamiliar people. I felt insulted that I couldn't be liked when I was fat. Those negative feelings never went away until I eventually gained weight again. I'm shy. I don't like extra attention, or attention from most acquaintances.

by Anonymousreply 72October 28, 2022 11:38 AM

Yes. Its freeing in a whole bunch of ways, not least financially. Dont have to constantly buy new clothes to accomodate changing size, I wear them until they are worn out. And I can get new clothes most anywhere from Kmart and Walmart to fancy expensive places I dont know anything about. When I had a 26-27 in waist a few years back sometimes I couldnt find stuff small enough though, now I'm at 28 its more easier.

I can keep my old gas guzzling tank of a car, dont have to go buy some fancy new lectric or hybrid thing because I simply use my bicycle to go anywhere thats not too far off - anything less than 20 kms is fine, and often more. That's be much harder or impossible if I was a fat fuck.

Flying is easier of course, I can go cattle class cos I can fit in the small seat easy and trains, buses and other public transport dont present me with problems neither. Walk round a city all day? No problem. Climb a hill or a mountain to get a view or get signal on my budget phone - again no problem.

Yeah its real freeing. But I dont take it for granted, I make sure I stay thin cos it pays off health wise too, and I dont like medical shit so anything I can do to avoid having to deal with it I'll get right on it, with healthy diet, exercise, whatever it takes. Fuck being fat and sick.

And it doesnt cost money, it SAVES money! Less medical bills specially if you in the USA, fuck all money spent on alcohol, and good food can be cheap and easy if you're smart about it. Dont need trainers or coaches or whatever, I cant afford none of that anyways. Cycling and walking saves gas money and bus/train fares and gets you fit

by Anonymousreply 73October 28, 2022 1:26 PM

[quote]You can never be too rich or too thin.

Please see the frightening pics at R16.

by Anonymousreply 74October 28, 2022 1:46 PM

I am a supporter an ally of anybody that wants to be healthy. Losing weight and becoming thin can be freeing if a person was dealing with medical limitations that prevented them from exercising or generally participating in main stream society.

Another perspective to consider is that there are some people that are thin or even underweight that have the opposite problem, they can’t gain weight and they need to constantly try to maintain their weight to avoid becoming too thin.

That’s why I think if a person is overweight and they become thin it’s a freeing experience, but if a person is just under weight all the time it’s not really helpful because if you get sick you become seriously compromised. I’m one of those extremely skinny people that has to attempt to gain weight constantly

by Anonymousreply 75October 28, 2022 9:00 PM

[QUOTE]there are some people that are thin or even underweight that have the opposite problem, they can’t gain weight and they need to constantly try to maintain their weight to avoid becoming too thin.

I’d love to have that problem.

by Anonymousreply 76October 29, 2022 12:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 29, 2022 12:53 PM

Must be nice going shirtless at the beach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 18, 2022 9:56 PM

I work with a morbidly obese man who says he just goes to work and back home. And from his anecdotes, just plays video games and binge-watches sci fi shows. He's in his mid-30s and lives with his mom and stepdad.

by Anonymousreply 79December 18, 2022 10:06 PM

Freedom comes in many forms. I've found that people will also feel free to ask A. If I'm sick? 2. If I starve myself? 3. Do you want more to eat (ok, not THAT intrusive but it's always after one of the first two)

I eat! I also have major anxiety so it doesn't seem to stick, and I also consume additional nutrition from supplements.

But getting to wear slim fit pants makes it all worth it

by Anonymousreply 80December 18, 2022 10:12 PM

Thin privilege.

by Anonymousreply 81December 18, 2022 10:13 PM

If people would just walk more, it makes such a difference. I walk about 7-9 miles a day and can pretty much eat candy and cake if I want to. It's so easy, that's all you have to do. I've always been thin and now am more athletic looking, I guess. Walking gave me good obliques too!

by Anonymousreply 82December 18, 2022 10:55 PM

<- the Catch-22 is that fat people can't walk for very long. So they become prisoners of their own body.

But when you think about it: if they walked just a couple blocks per day, hauling that lard would be the equivalent of a fit person carrying two 50-100 lb. sandbags on each shoulder. They are carrying around their own 'gym'.

by Anonymousreply 83December 18, 2022 11:02 PM

Walking is great if you’re in a city somewhere and use it as a mode of transportation. But walking for the sake of walking is boring as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 84December 18, 2022 11:02 PM

Yeah I agree with that R84, as Larry David said on Curb, I can't do pointless walking. I work on a big campus and walk around work all the time, other people take golf carts but I walk.

by Anonymousreply 85December 18, 2022 11:07 PM

I would rather die of a massive coronary brought on by morbid obesity than engage in purposeless walking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 18, 2022 11:11 PM

Ha! Yes R86, I feel the same but luckily I can walk around a lot at work. I would never do it at home.

by Anonymousreply 87December 18, 2022 11:18 PM

Where do you go R82? I walk a lot—most days 5+ miles. But 7-9 per day seems like a lot of miles to rack up if have a desk job.

by Anonymousreply 88December 18, 2022 11:49 PM

All of you - STOP EATING SO MUCH!

Said in exactly the same manner as "SNAP OUT OF IT".

JFC...

by Anonymousreply 89December 18, 2022 11:53 PM

R88 I work at a big rehab, it's huge and a lot of my job is checking on people, walking around to see where they are and what they're up to. A lot of people take golf carts but I feel like I may as well walk and get paid for it. When they go to bed I'm at the desk but while they're up I am walking around checking on them.

by Anonymousreply 90December 19, 2022 12:56 AM

Confidence = more freedom

by Anonymousreply 91May 29, 2023 6:43 PM

R11 It only took 11 posts for the lecturer to show up. Follwed by R14, R15, R31, R37, R38, etc.

by Anonymousreply 92May 29, 2023 6:52 PM

Very young guy in that picture btw

by Anonymousreply 93May 29, 2023 7:05 PM

From a female perspective, the clothes for larger sizes are not attractive. They are there to cover the bulk. I used to wear high heels but, with the extra pounds, I find that my equilibrium is off. I’m afraid I’ll fall. I have 3 inch heels I can no longer wear until the weight is lost.

Having gained weight during COVID, after losing 30 lbs. just before they closed the WW studio near me, has been distressing. I would say I’ve gained 60 lbs over the last 17 years. I am working on getting back to healthy eating and recently joined a gym. I feel like I’m getting back on track.

by Anonymousreply 94May 29, 2023 7:06 PM

Traveling is tough on the *cough* not thin. Since Covid I have put on weight and recently traveled and I noticed I can't walk as far, my feet get tired waiting in line, and fitting in small airline seats is not fun. I need to get back in shape!

by Anonymousreply 95May 29, 2023 7:07 PM

I mean, I'm a fat fuck, and I still travel the world - much more so than my thin friends and relatives. I can fit in a seat, walk up stairs, run through an airport, etc.

MONEY is the greater barrier to travel, I find. That, and morons who let kids or pets get in the way of their plans.

by Anonymousreply 96May 29, 2023 7:18 PM

I’M GONNA DO THIN THINGS!

by Anonymousreply 97May 29, 2023 8:42 PM

Thin tastes better.

by Anonymousreply 98May 29, 2023 9:02 PM

No one going to mention Waikiki Beach, Hawaii in OP's picture? Lovely place and shockingly you can see obese, portly, fat, plump, chunky monkeys, average, skinny as well as thin people there, very diverse.

by Anonymousreply 99May 29, 2023 10:18 PM

No new "My man brought me some delicious food?" posts?

by Anonymousreply 100May 29, 2023 10:27 PM

The freedom of thinness as regards OP's picture is that the guy with his red hair and pasty skin is probably slathered in 100 SPF sun block and wearing sunglasses because his blue eyes cannot deal with the tropical sun. So freedom is a relative term. We all have some aspects that limit our freedom.

by Anonymousreply 101May 30, 2023 12:54 AM

Yes, blue eyes can't deal with "the tropical sun".

LOL

by Anonymousreply 102May 30, 2023 1:24 AM

The vast majority of us have the option not to be fat.

by Anonymousreply 103May 30, 2023 1:32 AM

Who tf cares abt “thin” when you got muscles? 💪🏽

by Anonymousreply 104May 30, 2023 1:50 AM

🌊

🐄

🧵

by Anonymousreply 105May 30, 2023 2:07 AM

Most people with muscles are thin, R104.

by Anonymousreply 106June 5, 2023 11:31 PM

^ I guess we define “thin” fundamentally differently. I don’t think of a muscular guy as “thin.”

by Anonymousreply 107June 6, 2023 1:15 AM

Thin is fine, but I still want a thick round ass to sink my face into!

by Anonymousreply 108June 6, 2023 2:04 PM

Most guys you think are “muscular,” R107, likely on social media, are just thin guys with well defined muscles who look big at certain angles under low lighting.

by Anonymousreply 109June 6, 2023 4:50 PM

Now I see on Tik Tok some big women bragging about being on Mounjaro to lose weight, sounds like another Ozempic

by Anonymousreply 110June 6, 2023 5:38 PM

R110 yes it has been for a while

by Anonymousreply 111June 6, 2023 6:48 PM

Thin people have PRIVILEGE! Fat is literal violence!

by Anonymousreply 112June 6, 2023 6:50 PM

I admire fit fat dad bods.

by Anonymousreply 113June 6, 2023 6:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!