Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michael Pitt strapped to gurney and hospitalized after outburst in NYC

Sad last days.

[quote]Law enforcement sources tell us someone called 911 to report a male (Pitt) was throwing objects at people, possibly from the rooftop of a building.

[quote]Cops quickly responded to the scene and Pitt was apprehended, but not charged with a crime because he was deemed an emotionally disturbed person. He was taken to a local hospital for treatment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 3, 2023 8:07 AM

Looks like he lost weight and the body is tight again. He’s hot.

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2022 2:55 PM

Yum. Get well soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2022 2:57 PM

He's hot..so quick let's deflect & defend!!

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2022 3:00 PM

Damn, my poor son.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2022 3:01 PM

He was so motherfucking hot in his day. I'll never forget when I first saw him on Dawson's Creek. Instant boner.

Then, in Bully- he was the epitome of "dirty hot." He was even sexy as a fuck talking with his mouth full.

And in Last Days, and Kurt Cobain- wearing those wet pajama bottoms- taking his wiener out and takin' a fuckin' piss in the lake. Fuckin' way sexy. I wanted him so badly. He looked like he smelled- but for HIM (and only him, maybe a few others) that was hot.

Then, in the JT Leroy story, he makes out with a person who has a dick for all he knew. Hot as a fuck.

The other dirty hot guy was Johnathon Schaech in Doom Generation. Dirt under his fingernails while eating nachos and burping- then jacking off, and licking his cum off his hand. Only that was the ONLY movie where he was dirty. Pitt was dirty in everything.

Pure sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2022 3:04 PM

I always get him confused with Brady Corbett (who is tremendous now).

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2022 3:06 PM

"Deemed an Emotionally Disturbed Person", talk about a proper fit for the DataLounge...lol.. Seriously, I hope he gets well soon, and that he has people in his life who love and care about him. He was in that Sandra Bullock murder movie when he was younger, he was a sleazy character, but cute and sexy. Let's all wish him the best. :-)

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2022 3:10 PM

Drug induced possibly?

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2022 3:11 PM

White Boy problems.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2022 3:12 PM

R9 racist.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2022 3:17 PM

R9 fuck off, racist piece of shit! Get the fuck out of here. No one cares about you, disappear, Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2022 3:57 PM

r9 really thought he was doing something there when in fact he only perpetuates the stigma of mental illness in non-white communities by calling it a white people problem.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2022 4:04 PM

R9 hates POC people

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2022 4:07 PM

I was recently wondering what happened to him. He was really good on Boardwalk Empire, but was fired because of his behavior. Then disappeared completely. So this isn’t surprising. He has looked horrible in recent pictures, right out of Interview With. Vampire. He probably needs a nice, long rehab stay.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2022 4:09 PM

I’ve only seen him in the Sandra Bullock Ryan Gosling movie, before much of the drama, although it seems he’s had a mostly troubled life. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2022 4:15 PM

Where is the sympathy/photos compassion for POC in this situation?? Does the name Wendy Williams ring a bell. See you track record, phonies..Wendy gets jokes, & snark from so many of you!!

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2022 4:16 PM

This is half of New York City now .

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2022 4:16 PM

Cc: Eric Adams

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2022 4:18 PM

R16 loves an eye for an eye

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2022 4:18 PM

The cast of Bully is cursed. Nick Stahl suffered from a nasty addiction. Brad Renfro is dead after overdosing. Bijou Philips is a scientology bitch married to a rapist. I don't know what happened to Rachel Miner though.

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2022 4:19 PM

I never got the appeal. Physically or otherwise. He was alright in " The Dreamers" (Louis Garrel was more attractive, and a better actor), and "Hedwig". But beyond that, I've always thought he was unremarkable. Physically, and otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2022 4:20 PM

I will bail him out!

The world needs those luscious lips.

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2022 4:22 PM

They warned us the Covid era would be a cavalcade of mental health problems. Every pharmacy in my neighborhood is out of Zoloft.

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2022 4:23 PM

How come no one's mentioned Hannibal the TV series yet, he was great in that.

I also never got the appeal physically, that massive upper lip is just not doing it for me, it's what mine looks like when I have a nasty cold sore.

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2022 4:24 PM

In Bernardo Bertolucci "The Dreamers" he is full frontal NAKED

Close-ups shorts of his privates, really on display

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2022 4:28 PM

[quote] I don't know what happened to Rachel Miner though.

She has multiple sclerosis

by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2022 4:29 PM

First Anne Heche, now this. Will no one think of the actors?

by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2022 4:31 PM

The best thing for Wendy Williams' health and well being would have been for her to have been strapped to a gurney and hospitalized many months ago.

by Anonymousreply 28September 15, 2022 4:34 PM

I hate that Bertolucci didn't include gay scenes between Pitt and Garrel. Especially since it was in the source material. The film definitely implied sexual attraction between them both.

by Anonymousreply 29September 15, 2022 4:36 PM

He looks like a mashup of Leo DiCapprio and Macaulay Culkin.

by Anonymousreply 30September 15, 2022 4:40 PM

[quote] I hate that Bertolucci didn't include gay scenes between Pitt and Garrel.

They did kiss in the bathtub

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 15, 2022 4:51 PM

When they tried to shave Michael Pitt pubes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2022 4:52 PM

[quote]How come no one's mentioned Hannibal the TV series yet, he was great in that.

He was great in that. Rumor was he was too difficult so Bryan Fuller replaced him with Joe Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2022 4:53 PM

Asia Argento strikes again!

by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2022 4:55 PM

Asia Argento strikes again!

by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2022 4:56 PM

I can fix him!!

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2022 4:57 PM

[quote] We reached out to reps for Pitt ... so far, no word back.

Lol.

TMZ is so fucking shady.

by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2022 4:59 PM

Well paid Prada boy before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2022 5:00 PM

Life is full of fluctuations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2022 5:02 PM

What’s his damage?

by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2022 5:03 PM

Amateur!

by Anonymousreply 41September 15, 2022 5:24 PM

He was probably just playing some funny games.

by Anonymousreply 42September 15, 2022 5:25 PM

Having Anne Heche moments? Don't let him drive...

by Anonymousreply 43September 15, 2022 5:40 PM

[quote]He was probably just playing some funny games.

Yes. When he was throwing things off the building at people, he turned to a nonexistent camera and said, "Do you think they have a chance of winning? You are on their side, aren’t you?"

by Anonymousreply 44September 15, 2022 5:46 PM

He was so hawt!!

DL forgives!!!

by Anonymousreply 45September 15, 2022 5:47 PM

r33 Pitt actually quit due to scheduling clashes. Of course that could just be a cover story, but I also doubt Pitt would've welcomed the long hours in make up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 15, 2022 5:55 PM

I only ever found him hot when he was cleaned up and well dressed

by Anonymousreply 47September 15, 2022 5:58 PM

That person in the photos looks nothing like him. Look at the nose.

by Anonymousreply 48September 15, 2022 5:59 PM

I'm happy I dodged that bullet.

by Anonymousreply 49September 15, 2022 6:09 PM

He looks like shit what’s with that mess of an outfit? A scarf and baggy basketball shorts?

by Anonymousreply 50September 15, 2022 6:12 PM

R5, a bloodied strewn face is what makes this guy hot for you?

You’re a fucking weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 51September 15, 2022 6:17 PM

I only recognize him from a LAW & ORDER: SVU episode. His character was a borderline personality who tortured and killed animals and Elliott Stabler predicted that he’d eventually move on to humans. He was quite believable as the teen. But never thought that he was hot.

Sounds land looks like he should use “it & that” as pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 52September 15, 2022 6:20 PM

That egg breaking scene in funny games was among the creepiest and most disturbing movie scene ever.

by Anonymousreply 53September 15, 2022 6:33 PM

[quote] [R5], a bloodied strewn face is what makes this guy hot for you?

Hair was perfectly coiffed, though.

by Anonymousreply 54September 15, 2022 6:41 PM

He hasn't been the same since JGL left him for a woman.

by Anonymousreply 55September 15, 2022 6:43 PM

R20 And the director is a pedo creep.

by Anonymousreply 56September 15, 2022 6:49 PM

More bout Michael Pitt and JGL please!!

I never heard about that!

by Anonymousreply 57September 15, 2022 8:11 PM

The episode of Hannibal where he eats is own face is one of the funniest, grossest things ever put on tv.

by Anonymousreply 58September 15, 2022 8:36 PM

[quote]More bout Michael Pitt and JGL please!!

It's an old LaineyGossip blind/bit of fantasy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 15, 2022 8:46 PM

Lovely big hairy cock! Get well soon!

by Anonymousreply 60September 15, 2022 8:47 PM

At least we don't have to wonder if he is cut or not

He is

by Anonymousreply 61September 15, 2022 9:33 PM

You guys are making jokes about a serious problem. I hope he dosent overdose or commit suicide. I grew up kind of following his career since early 2000s. He is around my age and now having mental breakdown. It will be a shame if he dies because he does have real potential but I looked at his recent pictures and he looks like an addict.

by Anonymousreply 62September 15, 2022 9:35 PM

[quote] I looked at his recent pictures and he looks like an addict.

People have gone crazy during the pandemic - so maybe things just came to a head

by Anonymousreply 63September 15, 2022 9:37 PM

The closet kills. He’s a really nice. Hopefully he’ll come out and live a happier life.

by Anonymousreply 64September 15, 2022 9:39 PM

[quote]Where is the sympathy/photos compassion for POC in this situation?? Does the name Wendy Williams ring a bell. See you track record, phonies..Wendy gets jokes, & snark from so many of you!!

Wendy was a bitch cunt who made a career out of making fun of people’s downfalls and troubles. THAT is why nobody feels sorry for her, not because she’s a “POC.”

by Anonymousreply 65September 15, 2022 9:40 PM

R65 no, I cause she black! That’s all that’s allowed, no other reasons.

by Anonymousreply 66September 15, 2022 9:42 PM

I looked at some pictures of him over the years and in nearly all of them he has heroin pin prick eyes. He needs rehab.

by Anonymousreply 67September 15, 2022 9:43 PM

Why is there no sympathy for Ezra Miller? They're both hot white guys.

by Anonymousreply 68September 15, 2022 9:44 PM

I think Ezra is hotter than Michael Pitt, but that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 69September 15, 2022 10:00 PM

There are loads of comments about how hot Ezra is, his dick, et..check out the threads. Hot white boys get a pass..Remember the recent Black women are a nightmare thread. This thread full of poor hot white boy. I remember how often I wanked off to him, blah, blah, blah.

This thread is the epitome of white male gets a pass, especially if you are or were once a sex object. Like I said, White Boy Problem.

by Anonymousreply 70September 15, 2022 10:08 PM

That pic of him wearing the scarf and shorts looks nothing like him. I originally thought the guy was holding a knife - but it’s just a stripe on his shorts…

by Anonymousreply 71September 15, 2022 10:17 PM

I don't say anything about black ladies. I think Meaghan is treated horrible. I hate it.

That said, I ain't giving up my hot, troubled dirty white boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 15, 2022 10:20 PM

Crazy people make me laugh.

As long as I'm not a victim of the crazy.

by Anonymousreply 73September 15, 2022 10:26 PM

From R59's link:

[quote] Both are acclaimed actors. One’s an actor you find super cute. He’s popular and adorable, like dimples and old fashioned dresses. The other’s an actor I find super gross. And dramatic. And full of his own sh-t. He fronts like he’s dark. He’s difficult. The work is often beneath him. The work is often taken away from him because the attitude that it is beneath him is so often intolerable The two had a torrid affair. Which is nothing unusual, of course not. Except that dimples broke up with drama and drama practically had a psychotic break. There was a month-long spiral. A couple of times he came close to really hurting himself. He also threatened to expose them both, though no one is taking that seriously. As a result, his heartbreaker is trying, ignorantly, to go back to the other side of his bisexuality.

Damn, that's hot!!!

Michael Pitt went crazy, after he couldn't get JGL's cock any more!

by Anonymousreply 74September 15, 2022 10:51 PM

He has a face kind of like Rumer Willis's--it's like the features are all crowded together in the center of this vast expanse of face-flesh.

by Anonymousreply 75September 15, 2022 11:38 PM

[quote] Where is the sympathy/photos compassion for POC in this situation?? Does the name Wendy Williams ring a bell. See you track record, phonies..Wendy gets jokes, & snark from so many of you!!

The whataboutism is strong with this one!

by Anonymousreply 76September 15, 2022 11:40 PM

I always get him mixed up with Billy Magnussen for some reason--which is unfair to Billy, since he genuinely IS still hot, has a fine work ethic, and is enormously talented.

It is so strange to me how they found so many fucked-up screw-ups to cast in "Boardwalk Empire": Paz de la Huerta, Michael Pitt... the casting director must have had a certain type.

by Anonymousreply 77September 16, 2022 12:04 AM

Is it just me, or is Michael Pitt kind of plain looking?

by Anonymousreply 78September 16, 2022 12:05 AM

So straight…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 16, 2022 12:26 AM

R78 it’s the troubled bohemian attitude (read: constantly hard and horny) and beestung lips

by Anonymousreply 80September 16, 2022 12:27 AM

R70 You seem tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 81September 16, 2022 12:30 AM

r70 is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 82September 16, 2022 12:34 AM

A bit of drugs, too? Maybe?

by Anonymousreply 83September 16, 2022 12:41 AM

Ok, if not Wendy Williams, Whitney Houston. White queens love making fun of her drug issues. But she’d tears for this odd looking creature with the eyes of a serial killer.

Oh, wait, he’s blond and may have a big penis…I’m so sorry, I forgot about that…

by Anonymousreply 84September 16, 2022 2:16 AM

Wasn’t he raised in the foster system? And he had something groovy “wife” who also “acts”, but was actually just his heroin dealer? I recall him as having a highly toxic childhood, but I cannot remember specifics. Not excuse-making for him, but it is clear that he is actually suffering….it is very sad to see, I don’t expect him to survive another five years.

by Anonymousreply 85September 16, 2022 2:35 AM

r70/r84 give it a REST,

by Anonymousreply 86September 16, 2022 2:55 AM

He's like a blond Johnny Depp. Pretty white trash.

by Anonymousreply 87September 16, 2022 3:18 AM

Didn't another b actor do this already and even hurt a neighbor?

by Anonymousreply 88September 16, 2022 3:45 AM

He always bothered me because he seems stupid. He also doesn't do it for me, doesn't turn me on.

by Anonymousreply 89September 16, 2022 4:16 AM

he looks awful and high here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 16, 2022 7:57 AM

Yikes. This guy has always seemed off his rocker to me. Good actor, but definitely something "off" about him, like shit could hit the fan at any moment. Now, it apparently has.

by Anonymousreply 91September 16, 2022 8:03 AM

R78 no, it’s not just you. I frankly have always found him hideous.

by Anonymousreply 92September 16, 2022 8:29 AM

His ex wife? (not sure if they were ever legally married) model Jamie Bochert is now openly bi or lesbian. Also one of the old JGL/Michael Pitt gossip threads for R57.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 16, 2022 12:41 PM

I loved him opposite Ryan Gosling in "Murder By Numbers", playing teen murderers with massive hoyay. Later, he turned up in Hannibal and did a great job playing quirky Mason Verger.

by Anonymousreply 94September 16, 2022 2:59 PM

Bellevue Empire

by Anonymousreply 95September 16, 2022 3:19 PM

Notorious heroin user

by Anonymousreply 96September 16, 2022 3:20 PM

R36 I hope you’re a dentist!

by Anonymousreply 97September 16, 2022 3:52 PM

TMZ are the ambulance chasers of the paparazzi.

by Anonymousreply 98September 16, 2022 5:19 PM

That reminds me how is Jonathan Rhys Meyers doing? I was a much bigger fan of his and he was hotter but I remember them both being hot messes around the same time.

by Anonymousreply 99September 17, 2022 4:18 AM

I liked him best when he was homoeroticking around with Ryan Gosling in that Leopold & Loeb flick.

by Anonymousreply 100September 17, 2022 4:33 AM

I recall the person who acted as JT Leroy (Savanah Knoop) discussing how Michael kissed “JT” and was hanging around with/close to Gus Van Zant. Knoop also mentioned that Asia Argento had expressed romantic interest in JT and they had sex but then Pitt wooed her on the set of The Heart is Deceitful above All Things (which she starred in and directed), and she invited JT out to the set where JT saw the wooing firsthand and was hurt and wondered why Argentine wanted JT to see that..

That’s all I got for gossip. But I thought Pitt did a great job as the ambivalent teenager in Hedwig and the Angry Inch and Murder by Numbers.

Pitt needs some time to detox and get help.

by Anonymousreply 101September 17, 2022 10:18 AM

r85 he's likely to live to a ripe old age, with more stds than children, mainlining the classics unless he intentionally offs himself or somebody offs him, likely in a lover's quarrel.

This isn't even his worst episode... he's always been a drug addled mess.

he spent of his career as a gay for pay rough trade that maintained the heroin chic aesthetic that allowed him to remain a scenester long past due and now he's transitioning into lecherous old man that gets gigs from twenty and thirty something year old women because he fueled their early masturbation fantasies. . . perhaps more by his modeling than acting specifically. tweens and teen girls of the late 90s seemed more interested in his pictures than his films.

which is why we see him going the cosmetic route of trying to get back to how he looked at the start of his career to cash in on that nostalgia... even if it's going to leave him with a fucked up trannyish face. We've seen it with many, many others of his ilk.

As far as his backstory, it's hard to say... some say it was troubled, some way it was exaggerated. it's not as if he's a pathological liar but the story does seem to change depending on the crowd. . . and it seems a bit more like the misfit that didn't fit in with his blue collar upbringing and found his way to the trustfund babies of the strung out artiste variety. the standard cliche of disaffected youth of the 90s. less of a partier than a scene queen, high for the pseudo intellectual crowd. If was a "partier" he likely would have had a better career or even just crafted his public identity closer to his blue collar roots but alas, he was attracted to the bohemian wannabes.

by Anonymousreply 102September 17, 2022 11:51 AM

Very sad. In The Dreamers he showed real talent, in addition to sexiness. The scenes between him and Garrel are boner-inducing in their repressed homoeroticism. Pitt never made anything as good after that. Clearly a very messed up person.

by Anonymousreply 103September 17, 2022 12:22 PM

Being bi ruined him, just be gay

by Anonymousreply 104September 17, 2022 1:57 PM

R104 Yes, cause people can choose their sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 105September 17, 2022 2:35 PM

Larry Clark and Gus Van Sant have a bad reputation. So many people who worked with them ended up fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 106September 17, 2022 2:43 PM

Sounds like he was tripping.

by Anonymousreply 107September 17, 2022 4:15 PM

Pitt replaced Jake Gyllenhaal in The Dreamers. Changed the guy's whole career. Pity he took to drugs to cope.

by Anonymousreply 108September 17, 2022 4:22 PM

I bet he doesn’t bathe…he should try hooking up with Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 109September 17, 2022 4:43 PM

Michael was pretty and hot in an androgynous rough trade way but not beautiful or handsome like Johnny Depp. I found Brad Renfro and Nick Stahl better looking in Billy, Brad was stunning (like in Apt Pupil and Telling Lies in America) when young before he ruined his looks with drugs, gained weight and started balding. Louis Garrel was and is one of the sexiest men in film history.

by Anonymousreply 110September 17, 2022 5:13 PM

*Bully

by Anonymousreply 111September 17, 2022 5:17 PM

Nick Stahl always seemed troubled but I always got good vibes from him like he was a sweet guy. It even comes across in his acting. He was the best part of Carnivale which was an amazing show. Michael Pitt just seems chaotic as all hell.

by Anonymousreply 112September 17, 2022 10:00 PM

Bully and the Dreamers were great movies.

by Anonymousreply 113September 17, 2022 11:10 PM

I believe he's meant to be a total asshole to work with.

by Anonymousreply 114September 17, 2022 11:12 PM

Has White Michelle Williams commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 115September 17, 2022 11:51 PM

Just rewatched Dreamers. Not nearly as good as i remember

by Anonymousreply 116September 24, 2022 10:43 PM

Is he alive?

by Anonymousreply 117September 25, 2022 2:42 AM

He's was so sleazy dirty fuckin hot.

I like 'em young, white, and dirty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 28, 2022 10:56 PM

Any update? Surely his 72 Hour psych hold is over by now?

by Anonymousreply 119September 28, 2022 11:58 PM

R119 you can Google him. I am sure there is an update about where he is post mental breakdown. If you are wondering if he is a straight jacket in some psych ward I doubt it. In my opinion he needs to seek psychological help not get back to work.

by Anonymousreply 120September 29, 2022 11:11 AM

Googling him and hitting the “News” tab doesn’t identify anything except with a two weeks ago timeframe. I’m looking for someone on Twitter or another social media platform who’s more informed to let us know. Someone must be following an updated fan account, but thanks for your input!

by Anonymousreply 121September 29, 2022 11:34 AM

I'm kinda surprised that he hasn't overdosed by now.

by Anonymousreply 122September 29, 2022 7:35 PM

You mean overdosed and died, he’s probably OD a couple of times already.

by Anonymousreply 123September 29, 2022 7:39 PM

Like the divine phillip Seymour Hoffman,Pitt has a screen presence you cant take your eyes off. PSH was not looker,but damn could he act. Pitt was a looker who can act ,but like so many people,nothing ever is enough. Whatever demons he has ,he had more than enough money to conquer them. I hate that we wont get to see much more of him,I fear his end is truly near.

by Anonymousreply 124September 29, 2022 8:40 PM

I thought Pitt looked a bit retarded in the face... like a touch of Down's Syndrome, like Amanda Bynes. I certainly wouldn't call him a looker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 29, 2022 8:47 PM

R125, you're ridiculous. He was as pretty as Leo in his day. Perhaps you're projecting.

by Anonymousreply 126September 30, 2022 12:25 AM

R124 How is he like Phillip Seymour Hoffman? He's nothing like him. As you said, PSH wasn't considered attractive and Pitt is, PSH was one of the best actors of his generation, Pitt not so much.

by Anonymousreply 127September 30, 2022 6:16 PM

I never thought he was hot, but recognize why people do think it. He was an extremely good actor, but went off the rails.

I've always wondered whether being a good actor and going off the rails - being a bit emotionally unstable - are correlated in some manner.

by Anonymousreply 128September 30, 2022 6:19 PM

I remember the first time I saw Michael Pitt in anything. It was Dawson's Creek.

I thought, "There is no way that Jenn will fall for this mush-mouthed queen!"

by Anonymousreply 129September 30, 2022 6:30 PM

They fired Miachel Pitt from Boardwalk Empire after season 1, even though he was one of the most important characters.

Losing him ruined the show's most important storyline, but they felt they had no choice because he was such a mess.

I wonder if people like that ever look back and realize how much they blew a great opportunity for fame, awards, and money.

by Anonymousreply 130September 30, 2022 6:33 PM

He’s ugly.

Next…

by Anonymousreply 131September 30, 2022 6:43 PM

R130 "faith awards and money" he had to be stable to see the big picture.

by Anonymousreply 132September 30, 2022 7:37 PM

Pitt isn't photogenic in still images. He looks pretty gorgeous in motion though.

by Anonymousreply 133September 30, 2022 8:34 PM

Pitt is one of those people with unique looks who people usually think is smoking hot or incredibly ugly. Like Finn Wolfhard, Timothee, etc.

I think he’s somewhere in the middle and I think he can act decently well. He is good at sulky roles. Kind of like a less testosterone-injected Ryan Philippe.

by Anonymousreply 134September 30, 2022 9:49 PM

R130, they don’t. They see themselves as victims. I’m sure he pulls out one or two stories of being taken advantage of for attention or sympathy but refuses to acknowledge his part in the lost jobs and the bad reputation.

by Anonymousreply 135September 30, 2022 9:53 PM

I blame Asia Argento the child molester.

by Anonymousreply 136September 30, 2022 9:54 PM

"They see themselves as victims. I’m sure he pulls out one or two stories of being taken advantage of for attention or sympathy but refuses to acknowledge his part in the lost jobs and the bad reputation"

I don't know what you mean.

by Anonymousreply 137September 30, 2022 9:56 PM

R130 Pitt was in two full seasons of Boardwalk Empire. A shame his issues caused them to write him off the show; he and Jack Huston were great together.

That show had such promise and went off the rails badly in the last two seasons. Pity.

by Anonymousreply 138September 30, 2022 10:33 PM

They used to have no problem re-casting tv shows,not just soap operas, especially for important characters.

They ought to rethink whether doing that in some cases might not be for the best.

by Anonymousreply 139October 1, 2022 3:52 AM

I declined the Pitt part in Dreamers because I didn't want to cheapen my art by flashing my schvantz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 1, 2022 4:02 AM

I love a hot trainwreck. I volunteer my couch as his recovery bed. I will nurse him back to health with a smooth warm sponge bath everynight.

by Anonymousreply 141October 1, 2022 4:12 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142December 26, 2022 12:05 PM

Good PR manager. ^

by Anonymousreply 143December 26, 2022 12:13 PM

He looks hot after his hospitalization

by Anonymousreply 144February 13, 2023 4:21 AM

Where do we donate to his commissary account?

Can they get him mail?

by Anonymousreply 145February 13, 2023 4:28 AM

I'd eat his ass!

by Anonymousreply 146February 13, 2023 4:41 AM

[bold]#NeverHotter[/bold]

Whatever he’s doing, keep it up!

by Anonymousreply 147February 13, 2023 5:13 AM

Did he star in 'Xanadu' with our Olivia?

by Anonymousreply 148February 13, 2023 5:20 AM

Has Brad been notified?

by Anonymousreply 149February 13, 2023 5:21 AM

Michael Pitt and I are the same age. Everyone used to say we looked like twins back in our 20's, but I was the better looking one. I have a soft spot for him.

by Anonymousreply 150February 13, 2023 7:08 AM

Michael Pitt & Louis Garrel kissing in 'The Dreamers':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 3, 2023 8:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!