Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Potomac Season 7 - Premieres October 9 🌸

YASSSSSSS!

Ashley FINALLY leaving Michael's ass, get money gurl 💰

Kurn stepping out on Ray, that old hussy Jizz-elle getting too friendly with Candiace's husband?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441March 12, 2023 5:57 PM

i've never seen any of those shows, but, my god, those women look like drag queens.

by Anonymousreply 1September 6, 2022 8:10 PM

Drag queens in HD!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 6, 2022 8:14 PM

so basically Eddie gets the season off after the cheating accusations last year against him.

Instead, the relationships of Ashley & Michael, Candiace & Chris and Karen & Ray will be scrutinized.

it'll be interesting to see if Gizelle is telling the truth or not about Chris trying to get with her lol

Charrisse returns and comes for Karen!

I wonder what Wendy said before Mia splashed her drink on her

by Anonymousreply 3September 6, 2022 8:33 PM

I liked the Candiace vs Ashley era, they had the best fights lol. I hope Candiace apologized to Karen, now that she is friends with Ashley again. Candiace was wrong for trying to make Karen pick sides when she is motherly figure to both of them.

I have a feeling that Gizelle will be the next person that turns Candiace against Ashley again. Monique did it the first time.

by Anonymousreply 4September 6, 2022 8:58 PM

After this shit season of RHOBH I cannot wait for RHOP to come back! Someone posted this funny as hell reenactment of the episode with the mime but using Animal Crossing characters. Worth a watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2022 11:34 AM

I am so excited for this to start! They are my favorite housewives. I absolutely believe that Chris was tying to hook up with Giselle. Did he send Ashley a DM too? His broke ass should be happy that he has Candiace (she is out of his league) but of course he is stupid enough to aim higher. I can see Karen cheating on Ray too (that comment about his dick being old and shriveled is probably true).

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2022 12:24 AM

Love Gizelle and Robyn. Can’t wait. Best show of the franchise.

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2022 12:33 AM

R6 Candiace clearly has low self-esteem to have settled for that. He's not attractive, is older, let himself go and has kids by different women already.

by Anonymousreply 8October 3, 2022 12:54 AM

r8 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 3, 2022 1:32 AM

Tonight's the night!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 9, 2022 7:54 PM

something's happening with Mia's in-laws! Apparently she and her husband gave his brother control of their company and now he's somehow now screwed them over

by Anonymousreply 11October 9, 2022 8:01 PM

I wonder why they would give control of their company to a family member? Tax evasion, money laundering?

by Anonymousreply 12October 9, 2022 10:07 PM

I’m still on season 6. It’s the best of the franchises. Discovered it relatively recently.

My favorites are Gizelle, Robyn and Ashley. I like Karen too, but wish she and Gizelle could come to some sort of truce. Gizelle’s daughters are adorable.

Cannot stand Wendy and Mia. Candiace is boring. Don’t care about her or her husband.

by Anonymousreply 13October 9, 2022 10:25 PM

here's the story. Too bad this didn't happen until filming was well over

hopefully someone brings it up at the reunion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 9, 2022 10:26 PM

The premiere did not disappoint. Ashley’s COOCHIE CRAVING made me lol. Mia looks like a different person. New teeth who dis?

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2022 2:45 AM

Gizelle to Wendy "no touching" lol

she is such an ice queen

interrogating Ashley, brushing away Wendy and immediately getting into it with Mia at Karen's party. Gizelle understands it's time to get the season started

but yeah Ashley getting a home through an LLC with Michael...her uncle is right that gives him control. Is she just keeping that house until the divorce is finalized and then maybe she'll move somewhere with just her name on the house?

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2022 6:53 AM

coochie craving is going right in the housewives lexicon 😁

TBH I think Ashley and Michael sit around and plot on how they can have the best storyline every season lol. I love Uncle Lump too he keeps it real with her.

Charisse is the DeShawn Snow of Potomac. Can we please not waste more screen time with her?

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2022 10:24 AM

Dr. Four Degrees Wendy says “lieberry”…

by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2022 10:44 AM

A friend attended a watch party in DC last night w/the Grande Dame, who says Katie Rost is making an appearance this season. Kurn also has a wig malfunction on the cast trip to Mexico this season. She was super charming and funny.

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2022 6:44 PM

Remember Karen in that pink hat and suit doing a choreographed solo dance routine at her “the grande dame returns to Potomac” party?

Classic.

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2022 6:53 PM

I can't believe Wendy is considering a business venture with fucking Peter Thomas. He's not some super rich business savant.

Plus how does she have time for everything? Professor, tv political commentary, the candle line, her husband, her kids?

by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2022 6:56 PM

R21 I’m guessing she does everything poorly….

by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2022 7:02 PM

Ashley was on WWHL and said the rudest bravolebrity she ever met was Vicki Gunvalson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2022 7:52 PM

Vicki always hates women that are younger and prettier than her.

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2022 8:36 PM

THAT’S CAUSE I’M THE HAUGHTEST HAUSEWIFE r24!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2022 8:55 PM

Vicki is an elder-skank.

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2022 9:16 PM

I love Gizelle. She’s a shit-stirrer but she says out loud what others are thinking.

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2022 9:37 PM

And Gizelle is stunning.

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2022 9:43 PM

More than any other hw in the franchise I feel like with Gizelle what you see is what you get. I never think she’s being fake or insincere and she doesn’t take shit from anybody. And I’m glad she and Karen are friends again.

by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2022 10:12 PM

The Grand Dame has unfinished business with Charrisse, and I can't wait to see the rematch this season. I loved when they both battled it out on Season 2 on the yacht, ratty weaves and all.

Karen vs. Charrisse was always more interesting than Karen vs. Gizelle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 10, 2022 10:18 PM

[quote]More than any other hw in the franchise I feel like with Gizelle what you see is what you get. I never think she’s being fake or insincere and she doesn’t take shit from anybody.

r20 I felt like that was Monique, but she's gone. I'm sorry but I'm not a Gizelle fan. She does make for great TV, but she is a mean girl, and a hater. That's why she doesn't have a man either, despite being physically attractive, for a woman her age. I like Robyn so much more and I honestly think their friendship will end at some point on this show.

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2022 1:08 AM

r21 I can't believe Wendy wants to get into the restaurant business, period. Peter might not be a captain of industry, but he knows what he's talking about. They are mostly money pits and require tons of time. Wendy and her husband have money, but I doubt they have Kandi money. Kandi had time to do it because she has the finances to pay people to manage all the day to day drama that comes with running it.

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2022 1:14 AM

I find the argument that Gizelle doesn’t have a man, therefore she must be a miserable bitch to be so tiresome and outdated. Straight men are pains in the asses. Gizelle is beautiful and strong-willed and has a career and is a parent to 3 kids. The fact that she is single is not at all surprising and doesn’t mean anything one way or another.

Not trying to jump on you at all R31, she could very well be a mean girl and a hater and A LOT of people don’t like her - but being single has nothing to do with any of that. The women always throw it at her during reunions as an insult (“you can’t keep a man! No one is sitting in the chair behind you!!!”) and it’s so obnoxious.

Except for Juan, the husbands are no prizes. Being married to Michael Darby or old Ray with the shriveled penis or Eddie (who likely cheats on Wendy) doesn’t make any of the women superior to Gizelle.

Dating in your 40s and 50s is rough. Hate on her for 1000 other reasons, but the ability to “keep a man” is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2022 1:56 AM

This is that show where everyone says how great it is and Instagram is all aflutter...

I just don't get it..

These women are by the far the poorest in the entire franchise-

I dig Ashley and Kern and literally hate the rest. I hate them- I don't find them interesting/compelling or anything. Robin and Gizelle are insufferable and Robin is the most boring woman to ever appear. They always side with the wrong team.

I truly feel that Candiace IS the most vile human being on every single one of these shows- even worse than Shah, Erika, and that Giudice Apewoman. J.ust a horrible person

And the show makes me feel dirty after watching it. This one and Dubai and can go kick rocks.

The only thing that I do want to see is Gizelle and Candiace becoming enemies. This may redeem Gizelle for me.

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2022 2:08 AM

[quote]Not trying to jump on you at all [R31], she could very well be a mean girl and a hater and A LOT of people don’t like her - but being single has nothing to do with any of that.

r33 Im sorry but her own therapist essentially told her on the show that relationships in her life are doomed because she is MEAN and unforgiving. She crosses all her "friends". I dont think she's horrible person but she's just not someone I would be friends with.

And Juan is no prize either. Yes he is physically a dime but he's an asshole. TBH I think that's why she was depressed and not motivated, he is not into her like that anymore and he doesn't treat her well.

by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2022 2:23 AM

[quote]These women are by the far the poorest in the entire franchise-

r34 I think that's why people love this franchise so much. They remind me of the housewives when the series started way back, before they went Hollywood and started buying multi-million dollar homes thinking they are Kim Kardashian

But yes Ashley visiting her mom and uncle lets you know how real this shit is, that looks like anyone's house from around the way!

by Anonymousreply 36October 11, 2022 2:30 AM

Gizelle has horrible style, tacky. Hair is from 2005. Robyn is just boring and I think she's a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2022 2:44 AM

How is Monique WYSIWYG? She basically denied that she attempted to kick the shit out of CandAce, who totally deserved it btw by asking for it. I guess what you see is what you get if what you see is a violent ghetto hoodrat.

"Oh... I just saw nothing... I... blacked out.... I... don't know what happened... I only heard that I circled an entire building and tried to get to her inside and outside of said building but... i just don't remember... er.... um...."

Yeah. It's on camera, Mongoloid.

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2022 3:33 AM

Why is Candiace spell her name like that? It should be Candace or Candice. Not Candiace.

by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2022 3:35 AM

I've lived in this are for most of my life and I don't think I've seen people who look like those 3 in that OP picture.

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2022 3:44 AM

this is by far the most entertaining of any real housewives/ show. The personalities are just so fun and some of the situations are crazy. I've loved it since season 1

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2022 5:31 AM

Juan is no prize either, I hope Robyn says “nah” to marrying him. He was terrible to her for years! Hope Wendy goes into business with shady Peter, that’ll be fun to watch. Giselle’s chunky highlight wig and spring jumpsuit were just not right, however she gave me life when she deflected Wendy’s fake welcome/hug. Candiace, I am not a fan, but I’m worried for your marriage. I’d freeze those eggs as unfertilized eggs not as embryos with Chris, he’s a deadbeat.

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2022 11:08 AM

These ladies actually have nice homes and nothing is overdone. Hearing the bitches on BH talk about spending $15,000 on a handbag is nauseating especially in this economy. Their closets are bigger than my apartment.

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2022 12:00 PM

R40 that’s the whole joke of it all - only 2 of them lived in Potomac when it started and now I think Karen is the only one (I guess Charisse too if she’s back on?). Ashley lives in Virginia, Gizelle in Bethesda, Robyn is outside Baltimore, Candace is in PG county somewhere and Wendy… Wendy lives like 30 minutes north of Baltimore - nowhere near Potomac.

Robyn and Wendy must have a bit of a commute when they film group scenes.

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2022 12:05 PM

And that's another thing, the husbands on this are all creepers.

Darby, YES-JUAN (he's like goo.) all of them

Incredibly off putting group of indvidiuals.

The only one I would hang with is Ashley. She still has some charm and innocence. We could have Corona's :)

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2022 1:05 PM

Gizelle and Robyn’s friendship is probably the most genuine of all the franchises. I love them together. Green-eyed bandits lol.

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2022 9:58 PM

I think Ashley is a total bullshit artist in regards to gross Michael, but I still like her. She, Gizelle, Robyn, and Kurn are great Housewives. I don’t really like Wendy, Candiace, and Mia, but there’s not really a reason to get rid of them. The cast works so there’s no big need of bringing in new Housewives just yet. If I had to get rid of one, it would be Wendy. There is not one entertaining or interesting thing about her.

by Anonymousreply 47October 12, 2022 3:20 AM

I like Wendy, she is probably the most realistic version of a successful black woman in the DC area on this show. Im glad her husband is super laid back, women like her will stop at nothing to prove themselves.

by Anonymousreply 48October 12, 2022 11:42 PM

In other news, I can't believe Cynthia and Mike are already getting a divorce. Damn Cynthia, marriage aint for you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 13, 2022 11:46 PM

Andy is going to set up Ashley Darby with Luke Gulbranson from Summer House at BravoCon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2022 2:04 AM

R50. I like Robyn so much better as a blonde. The darker hair ages her.

by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2022 3:27 AM

Gizzard’s makeup and hair in that pic is horrific. She never gets it right.

by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2022 4:24 AM

Gizelle needs to let the ultra bright highlights and blondes go. I think she would actually look better with a reddish color like Robyn has now.

by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2022 3:21 PM

I can't stand Dr. Wendy. She's simply not cool or interesting or funny or tragic enough to be a housewife. PERIOD. How she lasted more than one season is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 54October 15, 2022 3:34 PM

R54, I concur. She is annoying and insufferable, but not in the watchable, Housewife way.

by Anonymousreply 55October 15, 2022 3:45 PM

Agreed. I find most of them insufferable- and she and Candiace are the two most insufferable-cunts- on television.

This show just doesn't work for me. You need people to root for.

by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2022 3:49 PM

r54 they usually cast one woman who has a traditional career. I like her because she adds needed balance to the show, and her existence creates friction. like someone else said most of the housewives in this franchise are not earning money like other cities. Shit, Ashley is about to be living with her mama in a minute and Robyn was broke for the first few seasons. Wendy will still have coins coming in even she quits this show.

by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2022 3:49 PM

Is Wendy still teaching or appearing on MSNBC/CNN? I can’t imagine thinking she has any credibility after seeing her on this show.

by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2022 4:24 PM

We’re 10 minutes into tonite’s episode and I’m laughing my ass off. These ladies are too crazy and I’m loving it.

by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2022 12:11 AM

Best of all the Housewives hands down

by Anonymousreply 60October 17, 2022 12:40 AM

Ashley got her 2 babies with the hood hair, now all she needs is that fool’s money. Of course, that old fool is not going to make it easy for her.

“He’s a WONDERFUL father!”

Now he is, while the checks are still rolling in. But when Ashley starts fucking a hot guy, the cash flow will slow, and he won’t be so wonderfu to her or those poor kids.

What a mess. I hope she thinks all those hours with that old closeted fool were worth it.

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2022 12:49 AM

I don’t trust Michael. Ashley shouldn’t talk about him on camera. Oh, but then she wouldn’t have a storyline. Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2022 12:59 AM

I thought the tea was that Luke G was gay.

by Anonymousreply 63October 17, 2022 1:29 AM

Funny how Ashley said one of the reasons why they decided to split was because Michael kept pushing her to do threesomes with other women.

I think Ashley got tired of that closeted, ass-grabbing creep chasing after every hot black dick in the DMV area while she had to clean up his mess season after season.

by Anonymousreply 64October 17, 2022 1:31 AM

I don’t blame Candiace for being pissed. She knows they’re setting Chris up to be the new Michael Darby and she’s not having it.

by Anonymousreply 65October 17, 2022 1:58 AM

Yeah I feel like Chris Bassett is getting a bad rap because he's the only husband to rag on this season; the others dont make themselves available. But Candiace has no intention of really being friends with Ashley by bringing up Michael Darby at the end of this episode. That's why I don't like her.

Why is Gizelle questioning everyone about their life like they're on trial. I would've been told that bitch to get out my face and find man!

I like Mia's best friend way better than Mia! Get her on the cast

by Anonymousreply 66October 17, 2022 2:37 AM

Ashley has no intention of being friends with Candiace otherwise she would have brought up Chris’s DM in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 67October 17, 2022 3:34 AM

social media can get people into trouble. Just like in the old days, friend's spouses didn't usually have your number, well Chris is actively communicating with these other women on their social media platforms.

He is a loser and not even attractive. I don't think for 1 second he would have tried to get with Ashley or Gizelle knowing A) they'd refuse and B) it would become public very quickly but it's still weird to reach out to them

Gizelle does like to exaggerate stuff but I don't doubt that it's uncomfortable being alone in a room with a tipsy Chris. She didn't tell Candiace all the details she told to Robyn though which it made her look worse

this season is about to be VERY toxic lol

by Anonymousreply 68October 17, 2022 6:39 AM

Haven’t watched since season 2 -

Was Ashley fucking Chef Brad?

Is Robyn in still pining after Juan, giving him all the benefits of marriage while being divorced?

by Anonymousreply 69October 17, 2022 8:07 AM

Is it a black people thing to care whose name is "on a house"? All this LLC and Robyn and Juan credit issues, chile I dont care who owns their various houses!

by Anonymousreply 70October 17, 2022 10:13 AM

I do not think Ashley was being shady by mentioning Chris DM’ing her, just transparent, I do think she wants to be “good” with Candiace, though not necessarily friends.

Giselle is trying to stir the shit, however I wouldn’t want someone’s drunk man in my hotel room either. Why was he there again instead of with his wife?

by Anonymousreply 71October 17, 2022 11:21 AM

Katie looked a bit too thin and twitchy - I thought it was cute she felt up Ray knowing he gas a crush on her but she’s lucky she didn’t get a handful of depends with that butt squeeze.

I love Karen, but she is definitely stepping out on Ray. You can tell by her manner with him.

by Anonymousreply 72October 17, 2022 11:24 AM

Katie's look was shocking. She was so beautiful once. She looks like a homeless junkie now.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 73October 17, 2022 11:35 AM

Katie looked fine to me, she has always been skinny. Just because she has natural hair with a short cut and minimal or no make-up doesn't mean she's a junkie. Its the contrast against these women with pounds of makeup and hair on.

by Anonymousreply 74October 17, 2022 10:45 PM

Katie has entered rehab to medically detox from alcohol and Adderall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 23, 2022 3:33 PM

Watching season 4 on Bravo today. Ashley! WAKE UP! I’d love to know how much the cameraman Michael groped settles for $$$$$.

by Anonymousreply 76October 23, 2022 5:54 PM

Wendy and Mia are such weak links. I’m surprised they were invited back.

by Anonymousreply 77October 23, 2022 6:03 PM

What kind of lame rehab is Katie in that lets her keep her phone and post to social media while she's in there? That is a big no-no at any reputable rehab.

by Anonymousreply 78October 23, 2022 6:45 PM

Wendy is insufferable. Such a know it all. Being so obnoxious about all her degrees and working for CNN and MSNBC the first season she was on and then showing up with huge implants and a new fake butt and dressing so provocatively with no explanation the next season. And when Giselle and Robyn ask what the fuck is with that she goes BATSHIT crazy and comes after them.

Get rid of her. And her boring husband and boring kids and boring mother.

by Anonymousreply 79October 23, 2022 8:38 PM

Yeah, I can’t believe Wendy ever got more than one season. Mia, too.

by Anonymousreply 80October 23, 2022 8:42 PM

has one of them had their batshit crazy but handsome nephew on yet?

by Anonymousreply 81October 23, 2022 8:45 PM

So I’m watching season 4 today and I was about 8 episodes in before I realized Wendy was missing. I guess she started in season 5? I always assumed she was on the show longer.

by Anonymousreply 82October 23, 2022 9:05 PM

Mia jumping on the Chris bandwagon by saying he was staring at her at Karen’s Spring Fling was a whole new level of desperation. Stick to your almost cancer storyline, dear.

by Anonymousreply 83October 24, 2022 2:36 AM

[quote]And when Giselle and Robyn ask what the fuck is with that she goes BATSHIT crazy and comes after them.

r79 gurl please, every housewife in history has gone through the season 2 upgrade after they've got some coins and had a chance to see themselves on TV. All these ladies had struggle wigs and homes in season 1, (I like Robyn, but she can't say SHIT about anyone with her broke season 1,2,3 ass) so Wendy should not be judged for it.

Anyway, I want Monique back. She created so much fucking drama on this show!

by Anonymousreply 84October 24, 2022 3:33 AM

I love the shady editors of this show!! They busted out Mia, Ashley, and Wendy tonight.

by Anonymousreply 85October 24, 2022 4:01 AM

R84, Monique has separated from Chris. Also, Giselle, Robyn and Candice would never accept her back on the show. Just like Khandi does not want Phaedra back on Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 86October 24, 2022 12:47 PM

So many lies in just the first two episodes. I hope the producers keep providing reciepts.

by Anonymousreply 87October 24, 2022 12:49 PM

Love Candiace!

Also, it’s depressing to see how Ashley is still under Michael’s thumb financially. In terms of maturity she is like a teenager, in a lot of ways. She wants a family, she wants a daddy, she wants to be both a financially secure kept wife and an independent powerful woman but she chose the wrong man.

And she chose him because he looks like her father.

by Anonymousreply 88October 24, 2022 2:26 PM

If all Wendy can bring to the show is hair loss and Cynthia Bailey’s ex then it’s time to show her the door.

by Anonymousreply 89October 24, 2022 2:48 PM

Ashley will need to secure another Rick man quick before she ages out of “Trophy Wife” status. Let’s hope that Mr. Rich will want to parent Michael’s kids cuz Lord knows that closeted old Aussie fool has zero interest in women or children, especially now in his dotage.

by Anonymousreply 90October 24, 2022 3:35 PM

What happened to Wendy being a college professor with a zillion degrees? Isn't that a pretty good gig? Why is she selling candles and trying to open restaurants?

by Anonymousreply 91October 24, 2022 3:57 PM

The real value of being a University Professor is the prestige and the work itself, not the pay packet. Not unlike, say, being a ballet dancer or a flautist with a symphony.

by Anonymousreply 92October 24, 2022 4:07 PM

Didn’t Ashley and that old fool try to run a restaurant a few seasons back? Did Wendy take over that place?

Meanwhile, Khandi in Atlanta can’t keep crowds away from her restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 93October 24, 2022 7:47 PM

hot mic moments are the best!

but nothing will top Gizelle's dad from a couple years ago blasting Jamal lol

by Anonymousreply 94October 24, 2022 7:52 PM

Kandi is very popular and sweet and normal. People can relate to her and I can see why her business ventures do well because she’s also very smart and savvy. Wendy? Ashley? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 95October 24, 2022 8:57 PM

[quote]All that success but Kandi cannot stop her mama from shading the fuck out her husband at Bravocon!

r91 being a college professor may not make for good TV like starting a restaurant or a new business. Wendy is smart again for compartmentalizing out certain areas of her life just for this show, and keeping her professional life somewhat out the spotlight now.

by Anonymousreply 96October 24, 2022 11:15 PM

r86 yeah they wouldn't cause they can't stand a real one telling them about themselves!

r90 I think Ashley's only obstacle is her kids, she is now a package deal and some men may not want it. Other than that she is smoking hot trophy wife material. I think she should get into acting, she has the looks and personality for it.

by Anonymousreply 97October 24, 2022 11:20 PM

You know Ashley is a freak in the sheets. With those daddy issues and her commitment to keeping that ass high and tight? Without those kids she’d be re-married by now, probably to a pro baller.

Of course if karma is real those kids will look and behave like little Michael Darbys, Aussie accent and patronizing attitude and all.

by Anonymousreply 98October 25, 2022 12:45 AM

Im thinking Michael will eventually get primary custody of their boys? He is the breadwinner and in another 10 years Ashley will be pulling her hair out with two young men to raise. She is not like Phaedra with a ton of resources at her disposal.

by Anonymousreply 99October 25, 2022 12:56 AM

Do you think Michael would want custody? Seems like he would enjoy his freedom.

by Anonymousreply 100October 25, 2022 1:13 AM

I don’t think Michael will fight for full custody. Taking care of small kids full time would cut in to his cursing for black dick, so I don’t see that happening.

by Anonymousreply 101October 25, 2022 2:46 AM

*cruising

by Anonymousreply 102October 25, 2022 2:46 AM

I don't think the poster meant he'd have custody while they're small. More that when the boys hit their teens, Ashley may send them to him because she won't be able to handle them.

by Anonymousreply 103October 25, 2022 7:31 AM

There’s no evidence that Ashley won’t be a good mom when in her 40s.

by Anonymousreply 104October 25, 2022 10:16 AM

"Stand in your twooth, Wobin! Stand in your twooth!"

"Alright! I'm standing!"

"Sit down, Wobbin!"

by Anonymousreply 105October 26, 2022 12:13 AM

Gizelle's "accusations" against Chris is a new low in the "me too" movement. Women should be upset at this manufactured bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 106October 27, 2022 5:02 PM

Agree r106, I hope this storyline is not the main event of the season, otherwise it's just lame and lazy.

IMO Mia is the weakest link in the cast. She would probably work in another franchise, but not this one. Monique's absence is still apparent. Unfortunately, it seems like her fight with Candiace will be the peak of this show. Like the pillow talk episode of RHOA, or when Teresa Giudice flipped a table.

by Anonymousreply 107October 27, 2022 11:27 PM

Mia definitely sticks out like a sore thumb in this group. I'm amazed that they even cast her in this franchise.

by Anonymousreply 108October 28, 2022 12:59 AM

Mia reminds of Alexis Bellino, she has that same over the top ignorance and she’s a big time bullshitter like Alexis was.

by Anonymousreply 109October 28, 2022 2:50 AM

Candiace with that "yang yang" singing 🤣🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 28, 2022 2:57 AM

Mia looks like a mannequin. Too much plastic surgery and weight loss. And those lips!

by Anonymousreply 111October 28, 2022 3:45 AM

taglines finally out and

Gizelle comes off so obnoxious. She is beautiful but clearly insecure. Most beautiful women don't consider tell us how pretty, fine etc they are.

Candiace's and Karen's make me laugh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 28, 2022 6:50 AM

*constantly tell us

by Anonymousreply 113October 28, 2022 6:50 AM

I think Ashley actually loves Michael.

by Anonymousreply 114October 28, 2022 6:46 PM

well r114 after you've been around someone long enough, even that old bastard Michael Darby, you develop some type of close relationship. It may not be a healthy relationship, but still one nonetheless.

I actually think Ashley is handling it pretty well. It seems to be an amicable split even though all the shady housewives want it to be drama filled. Ashley's problem is that she is making too many concessions so she can live a lifestyle she can't really afford.

by Anonymousreply 115October 28, 2022 10:52 PM

This episode was 🥱

Candiace is like a 14 year old in a grown woman's body. She's been on this show like 5 seasons and its now apparent that she has progressed the least out of all the cast members. She takes this out on everyone.

Waiting for black twitter to roast Karen for throwing out good chicken on TV

by Anonymousreply 116October 31, 2022 3:04 AM

I can’t believe she didn’t take all that good chicken to a homeless shelter but, instead, tossed it into the trash. The first episode of the season was good but it’s been a big snooze so far. Robyn’s ghetto style Family Fun Day was tragic.

by Anonymousreply 117October 31, 2022 3:13 AM

[quote]Robyn’s ghetto style Family Fun Day was tragic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 31, 2022 3:33 AM

“Dollar Store paper plates”? Where do you insecure motherfuckers get paper plates for a picnic, Armani?

by Anonymousreply 119October 31, 2022 4:51 AM

next week looks really funny

when Robyn gets angry I just laugh. Wendy is intentionally being condescending to her and Robyn doesn't handle that well lol

I always assume when cast members start the guessing game of "who leaked this to the press?" that it was someone on production to start getting the public interested in the upcoming season

by Anonymousreply 120October 31, 2022 5:06 AM

I am rewatching seasons 3 and 4. Lawdy, Candiace is still behaving like a child.

Does she ever realise that she is repeating the cycle of abuse her mother lays on her to her husband and friends? I was rolling at the butter knife.

Monique is hyper and aggressive but jeez, at least she knows how to entertain people as a gracious hostess in her own home. This is why Monique and Charrisse and even Gizelle and Karen could attract wealthy, established men, and though Candiace aspires to black luxury, she lives off her mama and attracted the divorced, everyday white dude Chris.

by Anonymousreply 121October 31, 2022 6:53 AM

I like Chris but in many ways he is Slade Smiley 2.0–child support issues; “managing”his wife’s career, etc.

by Anonymousreply 122October 31, 2022 8:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123October 31, 2022 10:23 AM

^ Porsha threw the same shade at Phaedra nearly 10 years ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 31, 2022 10:49 AM

The show went completely down hill after the Monique/Candiace incident and Monique leaving. Adding boring insufferable professor Wendy and then trashy stripper Mia were the final nails in the coffin.

I still watch because I love Gizelle, Robyn and Karen, but it’s nothing like the magic of seasons 3-5.

by Anonymousreply 125October 31, 2022 1:15 PM

I can't believe this show's been on for 7 years already. It seems like just yesterday that Karen was giving etiquette lessons to young ho Ashley.

by Anonymousreply 126October 31, 2022 2:05 PM

I feel like I’m watching a different show than some of you. You want to talk about no growth? Gizelle concern trolls a different cast member about her marriage every season - and given her reactive Yorkshire Terrier energy, Candiace has this far handled herself really well. Candiace is high maintenance and needs to be the star in her relationship, in that regard it’s not surprising that she married “down” in some sense -but she certainly picked better than Ashley, Gizelle or Robyn.

Also, it seems clear to me that whatever Ashley is saying on the show, Michael was the one to give her the heave ho. Someone (Karen) needs to take Ashley by the shoulders and tell her that as gorgeous as she is, she needs to do better for herself now or she’ll end up alone in some basic ass starter McMansion in the far suburbs with no man and no metabolism, just like Gizelle.

by Anonymousreply 127October 31, 2022 3:29 PM

Gizelle strikes me as stressed out but basically happy with herself.

[quote] Candiace is high maintenance and needs to be the star in her relationship, in that regard it’s not surprising that she married “down” in some sense -but she certainly picked better than Ashley, Gizelle or Robyn.

It’s not that she married down (for all of Candiace’s mother’s education, she is a fool who has passed her foolishness on to her daughter) but Candiace behaves like landing a docile white guy is a prize in itself seeing as she couldn’t land a very wealthy black man. Candiace is the star of the duo, but Chris is the trophy.

by Anonymousreply 128October 31, 2022 5:21 PM

And to me Gizelle doesn’t seem stressed out at all - if anything she is the one Potomac housewife who doesn’t have a striving “I want” storyline - she’s got her daughters (the best kids ever to feature on a housewives show), enough fame to have a relatively successful podcast, enough scratch to buy the ugliest stuff on offer on Wayfair, her gay best friend/hairdresser, who I think is her soulmate. I wouldn’t call her happy though. She’s beautiful, funny and the “main girl” in the cast, but I think she is at heart a bitter woman. Great housewife though.

by Anonymousreply 129October 31, 2022 10:11 PM

and here we go...Potomac fans are as toxic as Beverly Hills fans

someone wished Robyn death yesterday because of her choice not to invite Wendy to the family field day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 31, 2022 10:40 PM

The fans of these housewives shows are really disturbed. To think one would go beyond discussing it on Datalounge (lol) or with friends and actually target these women on social media or god forbid in real life is pathological.

by Anonymousreply 131October 31, 2022 10:59 PM

Gizelle isn’t bitter. She’s cold, doesn’t have many emotions and is consistently surprised that other people do.

by Anonymousreply 132November 2, 2022 7:35 AM

R132 I think Gizelle had emotions at one time but maybe put them aside after being hurt by Jamal’s betrayals. I mean her dad is a really nice person so I think she had a pleasant upbringing.

I really didn’t like to see my girl Kurn *running away* from the very mediocre Charisse. Grande Dame pull yourself together!

by Anonymousreply 133November 2, 2022 9:38 AM

Gizelle is has her father’s energy and charm and irreverent humour combined with her mother’s emotional repression and ability to punch-and-delete.

I don’t see her as an bad/sad:embittered person but one who is literally clueless about how others aren’t exactly like her. A lot of confident, outgoing people are like this, they run roughshod over other people’s emotions because they shut down their own pretty easily.

by Anonymousreply 134November 2, 2022 11:13 AM

I hate the whole ‘Chris made me uncomfortable’ storyline because even the mention of something like that can ruin someone’s life. Chris seems like a decent guy who is devoted to his wife. He’s not a Michael Darby.

by Anonymousreply 135November 2, 2022 1:17 PM

Yeah, the whole Chris as a predator thing is so obviously trumped up, and Candiace (whom I despise) should quit the show rather than let them do this to him. This will impact his business.

"I willingly went to Chris's room to talk and he didn't touch me or say anything questionable, but I got a weird vibe so that's his fault and you as his wife need to know what he did." GTFOH, Gizelle.

by Anonymousreply 136November 2, 2022 1:42 PM

Gizelle should be fired.

by Anonymousreply 137November 2, 2022 2:07 PM

r137 firing a housewife because they made up some bullshit lie is stupid to me. That's the point of a housewives show lol. The rumor is lame as hell and I dont like Gizelle at all, but this better not turn out to be a Porsha "who said that?" type of season.

by Anonymousreply 138November 2, 2022 10:24 PM

R138, they fired Phaedra for making up sexual shit that didn't happen. Gizelle can get the same treatment, she's not special.

by Anonymousreply 139November 2, 2022 10:34 PM

Charisse is so not television friendly. Could they really not find anyone other than Mia for the cast?

by Anonymousreply 140November 2, 2022 10:52 PM

The only reason why Charrisse is back is that Gizelle and Robyn are still trying to take down Karen. Since they have failed to accomplish this, despite trying season after season, they have put the battery in Charrisse's back and assigned her to it.

What they failed to realize is that Karen is a fan favorite and any attempts of a takedown by Charrisse will just look desperate by the majority of the fans. Karen may be delusional, she may lie about being wealthy, but she's a great TV personality due to her humor. Also, getting hit by the IRS and losing both of her parents humanized her with most viewers. Gizelle's pathetic scheme will back fire but it's Charrisse who'll receive the biggest backlash.

by Anonymousreply 141November 2, 2022 11:13 PM

Charisse is a drip.

by Anonymousreply 142November 3, 2022 12:14 AM

Yeah, I agree that putting all their eggs in Charisse’s basket is a weak position. Charisse has no personality. Plus, she she having lunch with Robyn earlier this season (like the first episode) she made this comment about how she ma getting dick on the side from a FWB, and you could tell she was lying through her teeth. Desperate!

by Anonymousreply 143November 3, 2022 8:20 AM

R143. I’m surprised she didn’t claim her FWB was Chris.

by Anonymousreply 144November 3, 2022 11:09 PM

I, too, was hahwassed by Chwis. He walked acwoss the room to talk at me one time and I became vewwy aware of my bweasts, Happy and Ness. He didn't weally do anything, but I felt like, "Wow. If he was a hahwassuh, he might hahwass me." And what I feel is my twoot. So I stand in my twoot.

by Anonymousreply 145November 3, 2022 11:17 PM

r143 I believe she may be getting some dick (probably paying for it, which is easy in the DMV) but chile, I didn't need to hear about it 🤮

I agree that Charisse has no personality, even DeShawn Snow had more going on. She looks great these days too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146November 4, 2022 1:22 AM

Ashley was a major cunt tonite.

by Anonymousreply 147November 7, 2022 1:01 AM

Agreed, r147. The bitch has zero self awareness. Also, I still don’t quite believe that Chris is trying to fuck around.

by Anonymousreply 148November 7, 2022 1:03 AM

I always thought Chris and Giselle had chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 149November 7, 2022 1:26 AM

As much as he repulses me, I imagine he's so well endowed that he could fuck your hole while you're on all fours in a separate room.

by Anonymousreply 150November 7, 2022 2:32 AM

Chris is just so unattractive to me and looks over 50 despite only being early 40s

Ashley looked so pretty! but damn saving that Chris takedown bit for the cameras was very mean especially after the truce earlier with Candiace

I know everyone hates Wendy but I love how she antagonizes Robyn every time lol she knew Robyn would blow up at the "burn session" and purposely kept her own composure. The footage did show though Charrisse gently holding back Robyn so Wendy is right

by Anonymousreply 151November 7, 2022 10:05 AM

The production team keep those receipts to expose all the lies these ladies keep telling. The bullshit Chris storyline needs to be retired...no one believes the lie. Ashley is just a cunt...

by Anonymousreply 152November 7, 2022 10:28 AM

[Quote]Ashley is just a cunt...

"I invited her into my home. And I gave her a beverage!"

by Anonymousreply 153November 7, 2022 11:10 PM

Candiace coming for Ashley’s forehead is well and good until next time she cries colorism.

by Anonymousreply 154November 8, 2022 4:52 AM

Two minutes into the episode and Candiace spills the beans about Michael Darby sucking an escort’s dick. And she named names. Ashley was not expecting that. The pendulum swings both ways indeed, Ashley.

by Anonymousreply 155November 14, 2022 12:06 AM

That was so good, r155. I hope that the escort is revealed.

by Anonymousreply 156November 14, 2022 1:27 AM

Too many ‘friends of’ this season. They need to focus on the core group.

by Anonymousreply 157November 14, 2022 1:33 AM

Candiace, Michael Darby sucking dick is not even news anymore, we all know he likes dick gurl! Find some new reads and stop coming for people sideways when they tell you the truth about your whack-ass husband

I would be fine dying without know Charrisse sleeps nude 🤮

by Anonymousreply 158November 14, 2022 2:29 AM

Mia has the weirdest hand mannerisms.

The wine toss next week. Twitter is going to eat her up

by Anonymousreply 159November 14, 2022 9:56 AM

Mia would actually fit better in the Miami housewives franchise, when she revealed that she spent a lot of time in the Miami growing up it all made sense.

by Anonymousreply 160November 14, 2022 10:09 AM

Agreed, r160. Mia is a little ‘extra’ for this group of ladies.

by Anonymousreply 161November 14, 2022 4:12 PM

I like that Karen remains relatively neutral in the Wendy vs Robin and Candiace vs Ashley mess.

I can't stand Candiace or Gizelle and Im so glad they will be at each other's necks for the rest of the season!

by Anonymousreply 162November 14, 2022 4:40 PM

I think after the whole IRS debacle, Karen has learned to keep a distance with the rest of the women. She'll only hang out with them when it come to filming, but off camera, she doesn't fuck with any of these women or consider them friends.

by Anonymousreply 163November 14, 2022 5:15 PM

I really am not understanding what it us Charrisse is supposed to be bringing. Also, fuck Candiace, Ashley is my girl!

by Anonymousreply 164November 15, 2022 1:14 PM

Bowen Yang posted a vile Instagram story after Sunday’s episode calling Ashley and Gizelle the most stupid people in America and “rancid” and calling Robyn “developmentally delayed.”

by Anonymousreply 165November 15, 2022 1:34 PM

I used to like Robyn, but now I’m wondering if she isn’t mentally slow. Also, Reddit is talking about how Juan has been sliding into multiple women’s dms on insta, and has a regular side piece he has been going out to dinner with. I think that he and Robyn have been done for some time, and they’re just using this engagement as a story line.

by Anonymousreply 166November 15, 2022 1:52 PM

Robyn has more chemistry with Gizelle. She and Juan act more like siblings.

by Anonymousreply 167November 15, 2022 5:07 PM

Ooof the trash Mia is talking on Wendy to PETER about Wendy’s broke ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168November 15, 2022 5:09 PM

Juan is in trouble for covering up the downlow blackmail sex of that student as his college. Apparently that college is known for the downlow scene. Most people think Juan is on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 169November 15, 2022 5:20 PM

That would explain why Juan was so weirdly accepting of Michael Darby.

by Anonymousreply 170November 15, 2022 5:35 PM

☝️☝️☝️

by Anonymousreply 171November 15, 2022 9:31 PM

hell I wouldn't mind Juan on the DL

but he can do leagues better than Darby. Let's be real

by Anonymousreply 172November 16, 2022 12:00 AM

With the exception of Michael Darby, I take DL/gay rumors with a grain of salt when it comes to the husbands on RHOA and RHOP. Especially with someone like Juan who has been in the public eye for a long time; there would've been rumors about him already.

And anyway Juan is an asshole. Robyn is still gorgeous but she suffers from depression and slow self esteem and won't develop as her own woman until she leaves his ass. She isnt slow, she wants that prenup because deep down she knows Juan ain't shit.

by Anonymousreply 173November 16, 2022 12:15 AM

Juan is fine but clearly an asshole..Robyn is beautiful and could get an equally hot man who would treat her better.

by Anonymousreply 174November 16, 2022 1:03 AM

Are we sure Robyn and Giselle aren't the real couple?

by Anonymousreply 175November 16, 2022 3:37 AM

They did spoon when they shared a bed..

by Anonymousreply 176November 16, 2022 4:22 AM

Candiace was a little homophobic in how she spilled the Michael Darby escort tea IMHO. Does she not know we all KNOW (as does Ashley) that Michael likes dick, no prob there if both parties are consenting.

by Anonymousreply 177November 16, 2022 12:06 PM

But Ashley hasn't really owned up to giving him a pass or admitting they are bisexual swingers, has she?

by Anonymousreply 178November 17, 2022 9:26 AM

She admitted to threesomes with women, r178.

by Anonymousreply 179November 17, 2022 1:54 PM

Yes, she seems to really push the narrative that he just can't get enough of women hence all those wild M/F/F threesome. She has never admitted he gets with men.

by Anonymousreply 180November 17, 2022 2:40 PM

Agree r177....she keeps repeating that shit like its breaking news, and like its objectionable for him to like dick. Man I wish Monique was still around to drag her like she needs to get dragged.

r180 I think the real tea is that he watches HER get with other men. Michael Darby is the cuckold prototype. I know the vibe, if he could get Juan in their mix he would! They try to throw people off by saying they did threesomes with outside women.

by Anonymousreply 181November 18, 2022 11:13 PM

R181, It's about the cheating, Ashley's hypocritical ass needs to get dragged, Candice had every right to through Gollum's dicksucking in Ashley's face. Hell, Ashley still acts like it's breaking news.

by Anonymousreply 182November 19, 2022 12:11 AM

Mia showed just how trashy she is by throwing a drink at Wendy. Show her the door, please.

by Anonymousreply 183November 21, 2022 12:52 AM

Disclaimer at the end of tonite’s episode: JOHN HOPKINS UNIVERSITY HAS NO INVOLVEMENT WITH THE RHOP. Oh dear, Wendy. How embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 184November 21, 2022 1:02 AM

Mia is clearly DESPERATE to stay on the show at this point and will do anything. Even her damn BFF said she wouldn't be friends with her if they didn't grow up together! (and I like her WAY better than Mia)

Robyn's little side comments were also pathetic, gurl bye. What is with these women calling out people for being "antagonists"? They said the same thing about Kenya when Porsha dragged her years ago. If you can't be antagonized, a housewives show ain't for you!

by Anonymousreply 185November 21, 2022 1:21 AM

r184 the disclaimer took me OUT 🤣💀

by Anonymousreply 186November 21, 2022 1:22 AM

😆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187November 21, 2022 1:54 AM

Damn, they did the impossible with this episode: they made me side with Wendy, who I usually find annoying!

by Anonymousreply 188November 21, 2022 2:48 AM

Mia and Wendy BOTH need to go.

by Anonymousreply 189November 21, 2022 3:44 AM

so Mia was clearly looking for a moment by exaggerating the "beef" Peter said he had with Wendy. Then she starts attacking Wendy on behalf of Peter. So Wendy rightly says well Peter isn't my man so I don't have to let him know where I'm going. Then Mia throws her drink on her and that's when Wendy escalates the insults with insinuations about Mia and Gordon's marriage.

Wendy was well in her right to verbally defend herself. Should she have gone back over towards Mia? No but Mia was of course very wrong for then hitting Wendy with her purse

Mia is as trashy as Monique.

very odd to see Robyn and Gizelle defend Mia when they were correctly defending Candiace last time there was violence. Also weird for Ashley to defend Wendy when last time she defended Monique.

Karen and Mia's friend Jacqueline were the most in the right here

Charrisse didn't really take a side except to say this was embarrassing which it was

by Anonymousreply 190November 21, 2022 5:30 AM

Robyn should never wear ruffles.

by Anonymousreply 191November 21, 2022 5:57 AM

I am not surprised the university wanted Bravo to include a statement. It's embarrassing that 1 of their professors is involved in such a trashy reality show. It's not Wendy's fault that Mia threw her drink and hit her with the purse but the university can't be happy with all the arguments Wendy gets into. She must be someone who did well academically and career-wise to please her parents but it's not enough. She must feel that fame would satisfy her but it's a fleeting, empty feeling. In the process she's ruined any credibility she had in the academic and political commentary worlds. I would never take her opinions seriously after seeing her on this platform

Mia's business is a spa right? I guess that's a field that doesn't require a stellar reputation lol she sure as hell is trash

by Anonymousreply 192November 21, 2022 6:01 AM

[quote]She must feel that fame would satisfy her but it's a fleeting, empty feeling.

r192 i dont think its that deep for Wendy. Its 2022 and people can be multi-faceted. To me she is like Kim Fields being a housewife, Kim said she did it only because its something she never did before and she wanted to do something out the box

And besides without Wendy stressing the light skinned girls out this season would be boring as hell

by Anonymousreply 193November 21, 2022 9:41 AM

I actually think Wendy is entertaining regarding her interactions with the other cast members. Her season 2 changeup though with the breast and butt augmentations combined with the tighter clothes make me think she does care about being famous. She doesn't want to just be thought of as a career and family woman. She wants people to say she's sexy. How many professors dress like IG influencers?

by Anonymousreply 194November 21, 2022 10:03 AM

Charisse is just taking up space.

by Anonymousreply 195November 21, 2022 10:21 AM

No matter how dumb Mia is, I still *hate* Wendy. JHU will likely be rid of her, she’s embarrassing the institution with her antics on the show.

Kurn made me laugh dodging drinks and purses last night. Charrisse brings n o t h i n g to the show. MMW Robyn and Wendy will have a throw down this season.

by Anonymousreply 196November 21, 2022 10:33 AM

I agree about Charrisse she needs to go and Karen is not interested in stirring that pot...she's moved on. I don't like Wendy, because of her diva behaviour on the last series of Project Runway. But, I prefer Mia to go then Wendy...Mia is just stupid and adds no value to the show. She can't verbal spar without throwing drinks and bags...be gone!!

by Anonymousreply 197November 21, 2022 11:43 AM

Karun’s knows if she would interact one on one with Charisse then Charisse really doesn’t have a storyline and is useless. Charisse was clearly brought in to engage in Karun drama.

by Anonymousreply 198November 21, 2022 12:18 PM

^WON’T not WOULD. Damn autocorrect

by Anonymousreply 199November 21, 2022 12:19 PM

Mia is so trashy that it brings down the entire mood of the series. Housewives is supposed to be somewhat aspirational (I know - lol) and even though that bar has gotten absurdly low - casting a former stripper with terrible skin, bad impulse control, a creepy old husband who found her at the strip club, and a silent mother who spent years in prison and is trying desperately to stay off drugs just isn’t fun to watch. At all. It’s depressing.

The non-OG housewives all brought something to the show. Monique is stunning and wealthy and her kids are adorable. Candiace gives great confessionals and is smart and her husband seems to love her. Wendy is obnoxious as fuck and I can’t stand her, but she is educated, has interesting commentary occasionally and has a sweet husband.

I don’t see what Mia brings to the table. Very poor casting.

by Anonymousreply 200November 21, 2022 12:19 PM

Yes Mia is trashy and we all know her background, but Wendy is an educated woman with four degrees, a PROFESSOR and should know better than talking smack about people’s appearances and what goes on in other’s marriages. Why is she so comfortable in the gutter?

BTW What ever happened to Eddie’s secret baby with a white woman at his firm?

by Anonymousreply 201November 21, 2022 1:18 PM

Potomac has really become the Candiace show for me. What were the producers thinking doing so much of this trip without her? And in her place we’ve been lumbered with glum moose-woman Charisse? I’m with Karen. No thanks.

Wendy frequently makes me do full body eye-rolls with her “Kamala Harris in her own mind” nonsense but I love how much she bothers Robyn and she’s entirely in the right about Gizelle and Robyn’s bullshit takes and how they have no core convictions except for being haters.

Mia is big hoe energy. It’s why she doesn’t work on Potomac. She was coming at Wendy like a whore brawling in the street to defend her pimp’s honor. Embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 202November 21, 2022 1:49 PM

Mia belongs on Bad Girls Club - not any of the Housewives franchises.

by Anonymousreply 203November 21, 2022 2:35 PM

The last few comments about Mia are comedy gold...thanks for the laughs!

by Anonymousreply 204November 21, 2022 5:31 PM

[Quote]What were the producers thinking doing so much of this trip without her?

Yeah, I know. Nothing happened on this episode. It really needed Candiace and her cryangles.

by Anonymousreply 205November 21, 2022 11:04 PM

Whew, black Twitter lit Mia's ass up so much that she deactivated her account. Gizelle and Robyn are getting that smoke too.

by Anonymousreply 206November 21, 2022 11:04 PM

[quote]How many professors dress like IG influencers?

r194 where is it written that professors have to dress in dowdy clothes? r201 She can't curse a disrespectful bitch out? Are you people serious? Most of yall would've tore that shit up if someone threw a drink on you, be for real.

I really don't get some of the criticism and why people feel the need to box her into what they think she should be and act like just because she's well educated. People, she's not reporting to her professor or commentary jobs on RHOP.

by Anonymousreply 207November 22, 2022 12:34 AM

Charrisse is SO thirsty for a sit down with Kurn so she can get some camera time, and Kurn IS.NOT.HAVING.IT.

That Wendy and Mia shit was tragic, but I guess if they weren’t on this episode NOTHING would have happened since Candiace wasn’t there.

by Anonymousreply 208November 22, 2022 12:48 AM

The Matrix portion with Karen dodging the drink was a riot.

by Anonymousreply 209November 22, 2022 1:09 AM

lol anyone see the Bravocon 1 hour compilation last night? They showed lots of audience questions including the guy who stood up in front of a panel Ashley was on and said he slept with Michael

by Anonymousreply 210November 22, 2022 1:58 AM

R210. Loved it! I wanted more. I do think the guy was thirsty and lying but I also think Darby does suck cock.

by Anonymousreply 211November 22, 2022 2:06 AM

If one of yall cheap hoes starts a new thread due to this one being paywalled, please be courteous and at least link it here ✅

by Anonymousreply 212November 22, 2022 10:31 PM

Well, so far tonite’s episode is JUICY! Mia is a petty bitch and needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 213November 28, 2022 12:32 AM

[quote]Mia is big hoe energy. It’s why she doesn’t work on Potomac. She was coming at Wendy like a whore brawling in the street to defend her pimp’s honor.

lol r202 Candiace should've invited Trina back to the house to check Mia's ass! 😁 Mia is crazy and I can't stand her, but she makes for good TV so I doubt she cares.

I think Wendy should've spilled whatever tea she has on Peter and Mia at the restaurant fight. Ain't nobody got time to wait 3 episodes into this Miami trip lol. They are really stretching out these stories because majority of the cast doesn't have shit going on this season. The Ashley/Michael Darby scandals have run their course, and so have accusations about Karen stepping out on Ray.

by Anonymousreply 214November 28, 2022 2:06 AM

Mia should never appear on camera out of full drag. Her face minus makeup is terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 215November 28, 2022 3:19 AM

NOT Robyn feeling up the muscles of that 21 year old! She is literally twice his age!

I hope someone sends Juan the clip

by Anonymousreply 216November 28, 2022 4:59 AM

the group of guys were gay damn are they that despirate?

by Anonymousreply 217November 28, 2022 6:19 AM

r216 Yes Robyn feeling up that boy's muscles was a bit much, if Juan was out there feeling on a random booty those hens would be talking about it for the rest of the season. And yes they appear to be gays on the beach who were thrilled to be on a housewives show yassss!

by Anonymousreply 218November 28, 2022 10:24 AM

🤣

[quote]Whew she needs a waist trainer or some detox tea!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219November 28, 2022 1:20 PM

R129, I agree that Gizelle's kids are amazing. It's amazing how well they turned out with Jamal and (to a much lesser extent) Gizelle as parents.

by Anonymousreply 220November 28, 2022 2:51 PM

Ok one more and I'll stop 😁

[quote]This how Wendy was dancing in the studio to Candiace's record

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221November 28, 2022 2:55 PM

I think that Gizelle is a great mom. I hope we get to see who Karen is cheating with. It’s odd that she is fucking around so openly (multiple people have seen her out having dinner with ‘blue eyes’). Why the lack of discretion?

by Anonymousreply 222November 28, 2022 2:56 PM

Gizelle’s daughters are the loveliest kids of all the housewives franchises. Since RHOP started, they have been adorable and funny and polite. And I can’t stand kids generally.

It’s interesting how much shit Gizelle takes during every reunion about not keeping a man and never having a man when the reality is that she’s a great single mom to 3 daughters (not easy at all) and “having a man” clearly isn’t a priority for her. God forbid she has her priorities straight on that front and puts her kids first.

by Anonymousreply 223November 28, 2022 3:00 PM

r222 those tired "blue eyes" rumors have been floating around since practically the start of this show. To me it's just for the purpose integrating Charisse into a storyline when she is around cause she never has anything else going on.

Its clear that Ray is not really feeling the transformation Karen has gone through for reality TV...and he should be a bit more understanding being that Karen put up with a lot with his financial drama etc. They are like Nene and Gregg 2.0. Nene and Gregg took a break too.

by Anonymousreply 224November 28, 2022 3:21 PM

Charisse is such a dump. I agree with the people on Twitter who observe that her face and speech suggest heavy benzo sedation. I am really bored whenever she tries to start her shit.

by Anonymousreply 225November 28, 2022 3:25 PM

I couldn’t make it through the first two seasons of the show because I could not stand Charisse and her depressive energy (which is different than Robyn’s depressive energy, which can sometimes be entertaining).

I returned to it when Candiace replaced her, and I am losing interest again because Charisse is a Friend Of. She sucks the joy out of the proceedings.

by Anonymousreply 226November 28, 2022 4:25 PM

What a crazy girls trip! Mia should never be filmed w/o makeup yikes! She is also a total narcissist.

I still hate Wendy. If it was Mia’s trip, Wendy should have gone home. Nothing to do with who is right or wrong just a matter of if you’re begging with the person paying just walk away.

Charisse gurl, that tutu skirt. It was wrong, also she’s not witty, not sharp, just a bore.

What does Wendy know about Mia, Peter and G? Will we ever find out?

Drunk Giselle is fun.

Maybe I’m a terrible person but triggered Candiace was funny to me. It also looked like she was trying to fold that cloth napkin into her go to tear dabbing square.

Kurn looked great, I’m looking forward to her popping off next week.

Robyn is shit stirrer supreme this trip, no?

by Anonymousreply 227November 29, 2022 11:26 AM

R227 here begging should be beefing!

by Anonymousreply 228November 29, 2022 11:27 AM

Robyn is such an asshole...now that she has a little more money and no longer in a financial black hole, she's now feeling herself. Juan does not love her and is waiting for the boys to turn 18 so he can leave her for good.

by Anonymousreply 229November 29, 2022 12:22 PM

Mia is hinting on social media that she might be walking away from the show. Or fired. Or put on pause. She’s awful.

by Anonymousreply 230November 29, 2022 12:28 PM

I’m through with Mia. She’s repulsive (I know, it shouldn’t matter but…), petty, controlling, and childish. And not in an entertaining way. I’m glad she’s probably not coming back. I could do without her at the reunion. However, I read that she said the same thing about walking away at this point last season so I take her words with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 231November 29, 2022 12:34 PM

But this season Mia got physical when she hit Wendy with her purse. Firing Monique (ok that was much more physical) and keeping Mia for being violent would be a no no.

by Anonymousreply 232November 29, 2022 12:42 PM

R232, Porsha dragged Kenya across the floor by her hair and returned with a spinoff. Mia is not going anywhere except for a season of pentence max.

by Anonymousreply 233November 29, 2022 1:39 PM

pentence = penance

by Anonymousreply 234November 29, 2022 1:40 PM

Mia ruined the show for me. She's pure filth, completely grating and just depressing to watch. And they give her so much airtime.

Remember Gizelle and Karen arguing at lunch when the mime showed up at their table and tried to give them the invitation to France? Remember Karen's board room meeting after the tax scandal, where she showed up in a camo jumpsuit and Gizelle wore the t-shirt that said #taxreform etc? Even the Michael Darby shit was lol. Even Candiace and the butter knife was entertaining. Those were the days. The show is almost unrecognizable now.

And I don't know why Wendy engages with Mia at all. Just makes her look terrible and unstable to be fighting and screaming with someone that trashy.

by Anonymousreply 235November 29, 2022 2:44 PM

I dont like Mia on this cast either, but the rest of the women didn't have strong storylines coming into the season. The first few episodes were dry, they needed someone to stir shit and she happily volunteered. Wendy is just naturally contrary so she stirs shit without realizing it.

IMO Ashley and Michael Darby's weird marriage has been carrying the show for a couple of seasons. That was the root of many of the conflicts, including the Monique/Candiace beef. Now that Ashley is closing that chapter the rest of the cast will have to bring it. Gizelle is boring. People only watch Robyn's scenes to look at Juan.

Everyone is also ready to move on from Karen's alleged affairs too, that rumor is so old now. It's like the RHOA cast members all accusing each other of having and affair with a Nigerian when they get on each other's nerves lol. Gurls at this point you are so boring, fucking a Nigerian would actually give you a storyline!

by Anonymousreply 236November 29, 2022 3:31 PM

Peter is kind of hot.

by Anonymousreply 237November 29, 2022 11:14 PM

You're all just jealous that I went from being a stripper to a super successful classy boss lady!

by Anonymousreply 238November 30, 2022 5:33 AM

Peter dated Regina King??

When she was on Watch What Happens years ago she said he needed therapy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239November 30, 2022 5:49 AM

Ugh r239 Regina could do so much better. Ain't no way Im slumming with Peter Thomas after I dated Malcolm Jamal Warner lol

by Anonymousreply 240November 30, 2022 5:56 AM

Let’s see-Jamal “Mr.Chocolate “ Bryant married Gizelle and fucked Phaedra Parks.

Peter married Cynthia Bailey and has some sort of a relationship with Mia and Wendy.

If Michael Darby gets fucked by Kordell Stewart we have the cast of Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip: Bitches Who Rode the Same Dick—Gizelle, Phaedra, Cynthia, Mia, Wendy, Michael Darby, Porsha.

by Anonymousreply 241November 30, 2022 6:15 AM

Jamal is handsome and I’m sure he packs heat but his manner of speaking is incredibly cringeworthy. I guess if I met him at a club where the music was too loud to hear him speak I’d fuck him but I can’t imagine spending time with him. Everything he says sounds like a portentous lie.

by Anonymousreply 242November 30, 2022 2:32 PM

Jamal is probably charming as hell when he isn’t preaching. I bet he’s hung like a horse too. All those women aren’t fucking him for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 243November 30, 2022 5:08 PM

Jamal likes bussy too right?

by Anonymousreply 244December 2, 2022 4:00 AM

midseason trailer!

buckle up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245December 2, 2022 10:40 PM

Once again, the Grand Dame is carrying this season on her back! Bravo should be making her the face of the franchise not I-never-have-a-storyline-wrinkly-neck-ass Gizzard.

by Anonymousreply 246December 2, 2022 11:19 PM

r245 lmao @ Ashley's "this bitch is shaking the table" face when Charrisse and Karen went off 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247December 2, 2022 11:22 PM

Im SOOO glad someone is finally coming for Juan, that asshole has gotten by for 7 seasons. Aint no more hiding in the cut, loser! I hope they touch on the college scandal too

Karen is not letting those hussies get to her. Instead of worrying about who Karen is fucking, Charrisse should be thinking about losing the 50 pounds she's gained since she was last on this show! She looks MISERABLE

by Anonymousreply 248December 2, 2022 11:31 PM

Omg that preview looks fantastic

by Anonymousreply 249December 3, 2022 2:14 AM

I can't believe Jamal actually appears in front of some of the ladies

Gizelle vowed not to have him film anymore after the clusterfuck a few years ago with his affairs coming up

by Anonymousreply 250December 3, 2022 2:23 AM

Omg this looks spicy!

by Anonymousreply 251December 3, 2022 11:36 AM

r250 Jamal was and continues to be Gizelle's only storyline. Without him she ain't got shit else to bring to the table, with her uninteresting ass!

by Anonymousreply 252December 3, 2022 11:39 AM

I love Ashley's uncle, he keeps it too real with her lol "get some help"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253December 3, 2022 11:54 AM

Mia and her bestie are definitely bumpin pussies.

by Anonymousreply 254December 5, 2022 12:18 AM

Agreed, r254. They have definitely fucked. Karen definitely has a side piece, I really like the hoe energy of this group. It makes for good tv.

by Anonymousreply 255December 5, 2022 2:12 AM

wow what an episode

a clusterfuck from start to finish with no one looking good

just the way I like it

by Anonymousreply 256December 5, 2022 6:28 AM

Last night’s episode was great. The fight at the end at dinner just shows Mia is useless. The others bring the drama and LOLs just fine without her trashy ass.

Gizelle’s confessionals still make me laugh. Candice and Karen are great.

Robyn is really a mess this season. She looks like hell.

by Anonymousreply 257December 5, 2022 9:58 PM

You can tell that the comments from Candiace to Ashley about Karen stepping out on Ray hurt Karen.

She probably felt that out of all the women on the show, Candiace was the last person to spread that rumor Charrisse brought to the group five years ago.

by Anonymousreply 258December 5, 2022 11:17 PM

Was Gizelle trying to catch raindrops in her napkin? Mia’s friend and Charade-esse are dead weight and totally unnecessary. Loving Candiace this season.

by Anonymousreply 259December 5, 2022 11:20 PM

I actually prefer Mia's friends to Mia. She feels like she belongs in this group while Mia is just the trashiest casting they could have done. I love hpw she--whatsherface--didn't let Candiace talk down to her. Keep her, lose Size 14 Feet and her ballgown and steak.

by Anonymousreply 260December 5, 2022 11:30 PM

Mia’s voice reminds me of Urkel. I can hear her saying “DID IIIII DOOOOO THAT” after she mishears a conversation between these bitches and causes all hell to break loose, as she’s done more than once.

by Anonymousreply 261December 5, 2022 11:44 PM

Ashley is the MVP of this episode. Yes thanks Robyn for taking a dump, finding and broadcasting Candiace’s ig live, but Ashley brought forth the Kurn rumors she was spreading and she called out Mia AND she captured the drunken audio at 3.45am in the van. Ashley is earning her keep this season!

Candiace don’t broadcast shit to your followers if you don’t want it public. Duh!

by Anonymousreply 262December 6, 2022 12:07 AM

And don’t forget Ashley invited Wendy to dinner and told Mia to basically fuck off which was also pretty great…

by Anonymousreply 263December 6, 2022 12:25 AM

I liked Ashley called out Mia's bullying Wendy. I don't care for Ashley for the most part, but without a doubt, season after season, she's the one who makes this show pop with her messiness.

by Anonymousreply 264December 6, 2022 12:28 AM

r262 I keep saying Ashley is the real HBIC of this franchise. She has been the main storyline for multiple seasons until this one, and she still manages to change the direction of the show.

Candiace still acts like a 16 year old girl, way too often. She really needs to grow the fuck up, which is why her man doesn't like her.

by Anonymousreply 265December 6, 2022 12:30 AM

Agreed, r260. Mia’s friend is much cooler than Mia, and I would love to hear more about her story. I assume that she isn’t wealthy, so we won’t get to hear it.

by Anonymousreply 266December 6, 2022 12:37 AM

Ashley does deliver season after season. She’s beautiful and can turn on the charm quite quickly after acting like an asshole so she gets away with a lot.

by Anonymousreply 267December 6, 2022 12:53 AM

Ashley is going back to her season 1-3 behavior lol and the show is better for it. She took a backseat the last few years given all the drama with the other ladies. I love Ashley getting in the mix. I don't necessarily like or agree with everything she says or does but it helps get the show popping. People forget she used to be the resident shit stirrer but the whole having babies thing had her focused on that instead the last few years

I like that she's simultaneously squaring off with Mia and Candiace rather than just picking teams

all Candiace had to say is she was just venting on IG live. She shouldn't have let Robyn the recorder fluster her

by Anonymousreply 268December 6, 2022 5:49 AM

The sound of Candiace’s self pitying tears on Ashley’s phone gave me life!

I wonder if Candiace had her triple folded napkin out in the van?

by Anonymousreply 269December 6, 2022 11:15 AM

Ashley is extremely pretty. I thought her looks were praises because of her youth but she’s actually quite lovely.

by Anonymousreply 270December 6, 2022 11:52 AM

I was going to post the same thing, r270. She is fucking gorgeous. I love it when she dances, too. She could have any man, and her ass is in love with Michael Darby?! She should find a hot athlete (he couldn’t possibly cheat more than Darby).

by Anonymousreply 271December 6, 2022 1:29 PM

[quote]I wonder if Candiace had her triple folded napkin out in the van?

🤣r269 Chile... Candiace would probably make more money off her own napkin line than that dry ass music she got goin on

by Anonymousreply 272December 6, 2022 10:13 PM

Ashley is a classic textbook Gemini - very quick witted and charming and with a forever young energy, but also flighty, habitually dishonest and with an incorrigible love of gossip and mess.

The only other Potomac wife who is as true to her zodiac type is Mia, who is a tactless, horny, self-important Sagittarius.

by Anonymousreply 273December 6, 2022 10:38 PM

So funny seeing fivehead Ashley referred to as beautiful, you guys got jokes.

by Anonymousreply 274December 6, 2022 10:44 PM

Gotta agree with r274. Ashley is sexy, attractive, striking but not beautiful. Gizelle (20 pounds ago, if we’re being honest) is beautiful. Robyn has her moments, as well, though she does everything in her power to dim her light.

by Anonymousreply 275December 6, 2022 10:59 PM

I think Ashley, Robyn and Gizelle are beautiful in different ways. Ashley stands out the most because she is fit and takes care of her body.

Monique was also gorgeous. Her brother was the male version of her and really attractive as well.

by Anonymousreply 276December 6, 2022 11:05 PM

Ashley has a manic pixie dream girl sort of sex appeal and a terrific body - though her poor mother is like a worst case scenario of what could lie ahead.

Gizelle has a perfect face but no sex appeal.

Karen’s a Jolie laide with a bunch if quirky features but she really makes the most of our herself - even if her styling can tick over into Miss Piggy.

Robyn is also beautiful, but her tragedy is that she’s not a lesbian. I think she’s best when her styling has a sporty and masculine edge and I think the lesbians would gas her up and like give her a bunch of Michelin stars.

by Anonymousreply 277December 6, 2022 11:21 PM

Yeah, I can’t picture Gizelle fucking.

by Anonymousreply 278December 6, 2022 11:36 PM

TBH I don't want to picture any of these women fucking 😬🏳‍🌈

This franchise needs some new man candy tho, Juan is not cutting it any longer and he's a jerk. They need a Ralph Pittman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279December 6, 2022 11:46 PM

Monique was really beautiful and her confessional looks were always stunning.

by Anonymousreply 280December 7, 2022 12:59 AM

I love how all of these women are accusing Chris of hitting on them at the spring fling yet production footage can't back up any of their stories. Candiace was wise not to engage with Deborah and sent her back to Sesame Street.

by Anonymousreply 281January 2, 2023 3:37 PM

Deborah is hideously ugly. Does she really think that we will believe that Chris is going to step out on Candiace for her? She is deleting all negative comments on her insta. Speaking of stepping out, do you guys think that Karen and Ray may have an open marriage? I don’t think that she would necessarily want her daughter to know. She is a good mother.

by Anonymousreply 282January 2, 2023 10:46 PM

Karen’s Improv event was one of the most…Karen things she’s done on the show. She’s reality gold, she really thinks she is royalty and people will show up to anything she does.

This is the first time I noticed how feeble and old Ray is, he looks like he’s aged rapidly in the past year.

by Anonymousreply 283January 2, 2023 10:51 PM

I haven't had time to watch over the holidays and plan on binge watching the last few episodes. Is Mia still doing way too much?

r282 Deborah must be one of those girls that they think just because they're light-skinned they are gorgeous 🙃

by Anonymousreply 284January 2, 2023 11:00 PM

Mia is now trying to beef with Karen. She will soon learn that beefing with Karen will end badly for her. Not only can Karen read a bitch down, but she has a strong fanbase. She'd done better keeping her beef up with Wendy and Candiace.

Mia is so desperate to be a part of Gizzard and Rob's crew that she'll do anything to ingratiate herself. Get this Jolly Green Giant Ho off my screen, please!

by Anonymousreply 285January 2, 2023 11:07 PM

Mia and Candiace seemed ok with eachother last night. Deborah seemed so excited to be on TV. Too bad it backfired and blew up in her face. Karen has the ability to remain likeable during all her bs. I love her. Gizelle being mistaken for Karen was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 286January 2, 2023 11:36 PM

Ray has aged rapidly since last season. Isn’t he 15-20 years older than Karen though?

by Anonymousreply 287January 3, 2023 3:19 PM

He is r287, but until this season he’s always seemed spry and younger than his years. Now he has the gait and presence of an old man.

by Anonymousreply 288January 3, 2023 5:56 PM

Mia was a heartless bitch to her friend. At first, I thought that their drama was fake. Her BFF could not be that good of an actress though. She was hurt. Who treats a friend of 30 years that way? Mia does not have a soul. Maybe she did sell it to Gordon, or whatever her old assed fat husband’s name is.

by Anonymousreply 289January 11, 2023 2:18 AM

Mia has ruined this show. Some like to blame that on Candiace, but at least she brings decent drama every season, and she can be somewhat entertaining if you ignore her crying all the time.

by Anonymousreply 290January 11, 2023 2:22 AM

I love Candiace, she’s a funny cunt. Her insults crack me up:

“Rolling Hills of Neck” (Gizelle)

“Not today neck. Not today cankle” (Gizelle)

“This filthy milkmaid” (Ashley)

“Mia and her size ____ (pick a number over 12) feet” (Mia)

“Go back to Sesame Street you Muppet and read a book to a child” (Ashley’s unfortunate looking friend) “

by Anonymousreply 291January 11, 2023 2:28 AM

Yes Mia drove the show into the ground. I’m done.

by Anonymousreply 292January 11, 2023 12:53 PM

I wonder what line Mia will steal from another Housewives show next? I hope it's, "You're such a fucking liar, Camille!"

by Anonymousreply 293January 11, 2023 11:38 PM

Gizelle attended the inauguration of the first black Maryland governor with Jamal.

by Anonymousreply 294January 19, 2023 1:50 AM

r291 “Rolling Hills of Neck” really got me lmao

I wish Mia and Jacqueline were on another franchise or another show. I hope them sharing dick is not the focal point of the rest of the season. Im down with that, but damn, such lazy storylines lol

Candiace is funny but she knows damn well she was talking shit about Karen, and then has the nerve to say everyone is disloyal. Gurl BYE to you and your attitudinal ass husband

Wendy's 9CM kidney stone 😳

by Anonymousreply 295January 19, 2023 2:31 AM

I never noticed Mia's bad skin until tonite's episode when she was sitting outside in the sunlight.

by Anonymousreply 296January 23, 2023 2:32 AM

This final lap before the finale looks fun-Robyn and Karen trading infidelity stories and threatening each other; Mia and Wendy trying to fuck each other; and Ashley stirring the shit in the middle…

by Anonymousreply 297January 23, 2023 4:58 AM

The editors deserve an Emmy for this last episode. The edit between Robin saying, "She's full of shit" to the shot of the ladies room entry and Karen's live mic catching her, "Ugggghmmm" was perfection. So sly.

by Anonymousreply 298January 23, 2023 2:29 PM

Mia was pretty subdued on WWHL last night with G as guest bartender. Not messy at all.

by Anonymousreply 299January 23, 2023 2:33 PM

Whew! Lord, when I tell you that Karen can read a bitch down, she can read a bitch down. I don't know why Gizzard and Rob keep coming after her season after season; everytime they do, she verbally annihilates them.

by Anonymousreply 300January 23, 2023 2:50 PM

Karen claiming that Juan wants her and asked for a threesome and everyone just laughing at her was comedy gold.

The Grande Dame harbours a Grand Fantasme.

by Anonymousreply 301January 23, 2023 11:12 PM

Right, r321??! This show is funny as hell. I really want to see what the mature blonde woman looks like, as well as blue eyes. I believe both stories.

by Anonymousreply 302January 24, 2023 1:21 AM

So Robyn and Juan did get married and it will be covered in the finale. Man this season went by way too fast.

by Anonymousreply 303January 24, 2023 1:56 AM

Who believes the story about Karen fucking the restaurant worker? I believe that she’s fucking blue eyes (did we know before this episode that he was married)? I don’t see her fucking a random restaurant worker, but maybe she’s freakier than I thought,

by Anonymousreply 304January 24, 2023 6:20 PM

Who knew that Karen watches porn??? Her freak number may be higher than we think.

by Anonymousreply 305January 24, 2023 7:53 PM

I died when Ashley said her porn genre is "homemade ebony threesomes" 🤣💀 This episode was funny as shit.

Karen telling Gizelle she's nowhere near the alter also got me

I love that Karen enjoys porn! Clearly she is mistaking some those porn fantasy plots for real life if she think Juan wanted her lol

Bravo, can we please never have wide-load Charrisse back on again?

by Anonymousreply 306January 25, 2023 2:13 AM

The reunion dresses are terrible. Wendy looks best.

by Anonymousreply 307January 29, 2023 2:28 PM

omg r307 gurl nooooooo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308January 29, 2023 3:45 PM

Everyone:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309January 29, 2023 3:47 PM

The reunion dresses look like something Mia would wear at her strip club/steakhouse job.

by Anonymousreply 310January 29, 2023 3:59 PM

When did Ashley get tits?

by Anonymousreply 311January 29, 2023 9:42 PM

Quite big

by Anonymousreply 312January 29, 2023 10:54 PM

They normally shade Gizelle at the reunion for her fashion choices, but baby, very few of them have room to talk after these DREADFUL reunion looks.

I wonder if Juan's miserable ass will actually show up at the reunion and have something to say since they came for him this season.

by Anonymousreply 313January 29, 2023 11:37 PM

I'm curious about if Juan shows up too, R313. He and Rob just got married, but he's never there to support her at the reunions.

by Anonymousreply 314January 29, 2023 11:41 PM

Season finale next week :(

by Anonymousreply 315January 30, 2023 1:17 AM

This weeks episode suffered from too little Karen and way, way too much Mia.

by Anonymousreply 316January 30, 2023 1:41 AM

Looks like Chris confronts his accusers next week. Finally.

by Anonymousreply 317January 30, 2023 2:15 AM

Wow, Robyn is trending; she has revealed that Juan was indeed cheating on her. No way I would put up with that bullshit and his nasty attitude. She is a fool for marrying him again.

Robyn better come correct at the reunion, or else Wendy and Karen are about to bury her like Monique buried Gizelle with her binder of receipts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318January 31, 2023 1:43 AM

I forgot the reunion has wrapped, this means they already read Robyn for filth and she's made this announcement to get ahead of it airing and do damage control. Not good at all, he's likely been cheating with multiple women.

by Anonymousreply 319January 31, 2023 1:51 AM

Robyn has low self-esteem, no real relationship experience besides Juan and her Jack and Jill-conditioned dread at the prospect of being a single mother - so it’s completely unsurprising that she accepts this sort of treatment.

I also think it’s very likely that Ray in his near-dotage handed in his notice in the bedroom a while ago and he has given Karen a hall pass as long as she is discreet and doesn’t make him look like a cuckold.

by Anonymousreply 320January 31, 2023 2:57 AM

Well, Karen failed on both counts.

by Anonymousreply 321January 31, 2023 3:47 AM

Didn’t Karen go to rehab years ago? I wonder what it was for. Maybe she was on something that made her want to fuck restaurant workers…?

by Anonymousreply 322January 31, 2023 1:49 PM

Damn, NeNe. You didn't have to read Robyn like that!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323January 31, 2023 8:48 PM

Sorry, try this link instead!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324January 31, 2023 8:48 PM

lmao r324 baby Nene just don't GAF! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 325January 31, 2023 10:09 PM

Truest tweet about Potomac!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326February 2, 2023 10:56 AM

So did Robin get fired?

by Anonymousreply 327February 3, 2023 11:44 PM

No joke. I rolled my eyes for years about this show and these threads- thinking, am I missing something? I hate watch this show and despise most of these women other than Ashley and Kern. (Sorry, I really liked Monique)

This year- I am enjoying every one of the women other than Mia, and its one of the easiest watches of all the shows.

Very weird.

by Anonymousreply 328February 4, 2023 11:16 AM

r328 I still miss Monique and the show has not been the same without her. Mia was not really a good choice to fill her spot.

by Anonymousreply 329February 4, 2023 12:16 PM

Mia and her nasty-ass old husband are very hard to look at.

by Anonymousreply 330February 4, 2023 12:22 PM

So if I understand it correctly-the Chris story was concocted by Robyn, Gizelle, and possibly Ashley, while they all knew that Juan was cheating.

They kept JJuan’s cheating quiet all season, including the reunion.

Then Robyn announces that he cheated a few days after the reunion is shot, on the paid subscriber feed of her podcast. Now she’s getting a standalone interview with Andy tacked onto part 3 of the reunion.

Bravo should fire her. Keeping this off camera is inappropriate since the Robyn/Juan story has been front and center since season one; and allowing her to cover it up and then allow people to find out about it on another platform sets a bad precedent. I can see Kyle Richards or Heather Dubrow pulling a stunt like this.

And they slandered Chris. Those bitches owe him an apology.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331February 4, 2023 3:44 PM

Since when do housewives get a special one on one during the reunion just because their husband is cheating? Robyn's so weak. It's fine though, if she plans on returning next season Karen & Co. WILL be putting her on blast!

by Anonymousreply 332February 4, 2023 4:12 PM

Apparently Andy went after HARD her during the interview and told her off camera that she’s fired.

Per some audience member on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 333February 4, 2023 4:51 PM

Andy doesn't grill anyone hard. He softballs. Always. He's completely incompetent at doing anything but playing Mr. Giggles-Like-a-Girl. He probably asked her if she thought the woman Juan was seeing had good fashion sense.

I do think she should be fired. These ladies need to learn, like Rinna did, that you can't blow up a co-star's personal life while hiding some big shit of your own.

by Anonymousreply 334February 4, 2023 5:09 PM

Can't wait for the reunion. Robyn is on WWHL tonite but so is thirsty Eboni Williams so I turned it off.

by Anonymousreply 335February 6, 2023 1:24 AM

On Reddit they’re saying that Andy Cohen is pissed at Robyn and they have never seen this aggressive with a housewife.

Bet she’s done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336February 6, 2023 2:03 AM

Update- Andy wasn’t really pissed, but a smidge tougher than he usually is. He still gave her a platform to spread her bullshit.

Humorless scold Eboni was annoyed, since she barely got time to promote her book or show.

by Anonymousreply 337February 6, 2023 5:48 AM

Candiace really emerged this season as my favorite. I’ll personally always love Gizelle, but Candiace is very funny, smart and got a real handle on her emotions. Her confessional looks and commentary were fantastic. And the way she handled the attempted Chris takedown was flawless.

by Anonymousreply 338February 6, 2023 11:31 AM

I’ve been saying all season that Candiace is becoming a fantastic “main character energy” housewife, but unfortunately, she’s hitting her stride while Potomac is hitting a wall - and it’s exactly due to what Candiace has been chirping about for sometime now: Gizelle and Robyn expect the show to be an opportunity for them to humiliate their cast-mates by playing at being producers and recappers all while refusing to share anything genuine about their own lives.

Gizelle and Robyn decide they hate Wendy, so she spends all season getting iced out. Gizelle and Robyn need a useful idiot, so we suffer through skanky Mia and her VH1 bullshit. Gizelle and Robyn have always resented fabulist Karen’s position on the show, so they promise be-wigged dairy cow Charisse some camera-time and a salt lick in exchange for kicking up her shit.

by Anonymousreply 339February 6, 2023 4:00 PM

Really good points R339. Maybe if they fire Robyn it will cripple Gizelle and change the dynamic.

They should replace Mia with Jacqueline.

by Anonymousreply 340February 6, 2023 4:20 PM

I think you’d also have to make it clear to Ashley that she can’t be in cahoots with Gizelle either - which seems to have been the case for the past several seasons.

by Anonymousreply 341February 6, 2023 5:12 PM

I've started to think Robyn doesn't really give a shit whether Juan cheats or not; she just is embarrassed when other people find out.

She gives off a vibe of not really being interested in sex but very much wanting to be half of a couple. To me, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 342February 6, 2023 6:38 PM

Love he story at the link. The woman was supposedly dating a Baltimore Ravens player but called Juan to pay for her hotel room?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343February 6, 2023 6:44 PM

That story indicates that not only is Juan a cheater, but he has nothing but contempt for Robyn. He didn't even try to come up with anything slightly plausible because he knew she'd accept whatever his stupid ass came up with.

by Anonymousreply 344February 6, 2023 6:51 PM

Juan is in the marriage for the kids and her parents who treat him like their son. Juan and Robyn are more like siblings than spouses.

by Anonymousreply 345February 6, 2023 7:06 PM

Robyn has more chemistry with Gizelle than Juan.

by Anonymousreply 346February 6, 2023 7:31 PM

This part made me laugh so hard. The editors on Potomac should win an award.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347February 6, 2023 10:00 PM

Robyn just seems lazy and careless when it comes to anything other than being a mom.

by Anonymousreply 348February 6, 2023 10:31 PM

Robyn is also a good, loyal friend. She has zero self esteem. I feel bad for her. This is why people shouldn’t marry high school sweethearts.

by Anonymousreply 349February 6, 2023 10:48 PM

[quote]Gizelle and Robyn expect the show to be an opportunity for them to humiliate their cast-mates by playing at being producers and recappers all while refusing to share anything genuine about their own lives.

r339 ITA. I'm glad Karen has finally taken up the torch that Monique was carrying. They share very little about themselves, yet judge others.

r345 I think they are both in the relationship for the two kids and easy co-parenting, once those boys are grown I just don't see them having anything else to stay together for. There's no there there any longer. Juan is also really disrespectful at times and she will have no reason to put up with that once her kids are gone.

by Anonymousreply 350February 6, 2023 11:02 PM

Meh. Unless the castmates sign contracts stating they must allowing cameras full and unfetters access to their bedrooms, their medicine cabinets and their accountant’s offices 24/7, then I don’t see the problem with giving info about their lives on other media they charge for.

None of them tell the truth about everything. All of them try to produce storylines.

We know this. They know this.

by Anonymousreply 351February 7, 2023 3:03 AM

Kenya Moore got fired for having a secret wedding with Mark without the Bravo cameras. And Kenya brought far more drama to RHOA than Robyn has ever given RHOP.

by Anonymousreply 352February 7, 2023 3:05 AM

r351 but it happens too often on RHOP...they have had numerous storylines about shit that happens off camera and it's just lame for viewers who have rely on their second hand info. And I will say that Ashley Darby is probably the most open of all the housewives on Bravo, so in comparison to Ashley, Robyn sucks

by Anonymousreply 353February 7, 2023 3:18 AM

Robyn needs to be fired.

Gizelle needs to live under the threat of demotion to “friend of” during the filming of next season, so she shows up to fucking work.

And Mia needs to be retuned to the steakhouse strip club.

by Anonymousreply 354February 7, 2023 3:26 AM

R352 I see nothing wrong with Kenya having an off screen wedding, provided she paid for it.

A TV production company should not behave like an abusive spouse, poking around in an underwater drawer.

by Anonymousreply 355February 7, 2023 3:42 AM

Andy Cohen really dislikes Kenya, for some reason. I think she showed enough of herself / her life, even without her wedding to Mark Daly. She showed herself trying to meet her birth mother, who refused to come out of the house. (She was raised by her aunt, her mother's sister.)

Meanwhile, Phaedra, on one of the reunions, was downright disrespectful to Andy, but Andy seems to like her.

Robyn has always been boring. Even her way of speaking is somewhat slack-jawed. Her stupid story about Juan flying in with his credit card to Save-A-Ho ... Who the fuck believes that. Guys like him do not do shit like that out of the goodness of their hearts. He was definitely getting some sex out of that transaction.

by Anonymousreply 356February 7, 2023 4:25 AM

Kenya earned her paycheck on RHOA. I think Andy sometimes forgets these women are real people and not playthings to show off in his clubhouse.

by Anonymousreply 357February 7, 2023 4:42 AM

Has Giselle even had a single storyline this season? I can't think of any. Showing up to eat everything, wearing horrible fashions and throwing shade is not a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 358February 7, 2023 6:24 AM

Gizelle is actually a producer.

by Anonymousreply 359February 7, 2023 6:32 AM

Gizelle seems extremely aware of shielding her teenage daughters. She will never reveal anything too personal or messy. Her daughters seem like truly lovely kids - so I give her credit on that front. Karen did the same when Rayvin was younger - now that Rayvin is an adult she seems to be a bit more open.

by Anonymousreply 360February 7, 2023 12:16 PM

Gizelle's daughters are lovely but don't seem very bright. The apple doesn't fall........

by Anonymousreply 361February 7, 2023 12:26 PM

R360, Karen’s pussy is definitely open.

by Anonymousreply 362February 7, 2023 1:12 PM

How the hell is Ashley going to keep up a $13,000 mortgage? With no spousal support?

by Anonymousreply 363February 9, 2023 2:03 AM

Doesn’t the ex own “half” the house with her? He will have to pay it.

by Anonymousreply 364February 9, 2023 2:30 PM

I'm waiting for the Chicken Counsel or something to sue Karen for her "dirty bird" comments. What's behind that weirdness?

by Anonymousreply 365February 9, 2023 5:02 PM

I bet there’s some fucked up agreement with the house where Michael is paying 1/2 the mortgage in lieu of spousal support, and the house gets sold when the kids turn 18.

Neil Bush (W’s brother) had that arrangement with his ex-wife. Poppy and Bar bought her a house with the agreement that it was to be sold when their youngest turned 18.

by Anonymousreply 366February 9, 2023 5:07 PM

Why does Ashley feel the need for a house that costs that much, anyway? Ridiculous. It's just her and the two boys, no need for the Taj Mahal.

by Anonymousreply 367February 9, 2023 7:35 PM

[quote]I bet there’s some fucked up agreement with the house where Michael is paying 1/2 the mortgage in lieu of spousal support, and the house gets sold when the kids turn 18.

r366 Its really not that fucked up, in principle. She has half the burden of housing lifted (which is usually the biggest struggle for a single mother). And while I'm not a Michael Darby fan at all, it does in ensure that the portion of his support towards his kids is going to something essential.

But like r367 said, 13k monthly is a lot of house. If you got it, ok (maybe Ashley has other co-sponsors) but being that there is so much that could go wrong I wouldn't want to be on the hook for that much.

by Anonymousreply 368February 9, 2023 8:39 PM

It IS fucked up r368. For all the bullshit she has endured with that asshole she deserves 1/2 of everything, they were married for years, she had two of his children (and I doubt he will have much to do with them) and he embarrassed her multiple times on national television with his dalliances.

by Anonymousreply 369February 9, 2023 9:15 PM

r369 Ashley chose to marry and procreate with that man (twice!). She is a young beautiful woman and there is no shortage men, rich, successful, hot, whatever her tastes are, that she could've married and had children with. I don't feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 370February 9, 2023 9:24 PM

Did anything of note happen in the season finale to make it worth watching? Im just ready for the reunion so people can read Robyn.

by Anonymousreply 371February 14, 2023 11:13 PM

Karen yawwwwning while Robyn talks about being married again LMAO 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372February 18, 2023 6:00 PM

I fucking love this show. I will be so sad when the season ends.

by Anonymousreply 373February 18, 2023 7:45 PM

Why did they bother bringing Charisse back. She didn't contribute very much and they really didn't need her.

by Anonymousreply 374February 18, 2023 8:10 PM

From the comments @ r372 😁

[quote]And Robyn is a horrible friend because she stood there and let Gizelle get dressed like a Power Ranger and said absolutely nothing. Fire her Andy. She adds zero to the show

by Anonymousreply 375February 18, 2023 8:22 PM

Finally a Reunion part 1 when they didn't waste anytime on bullshit!

Candiace needs to get the fuck over the Gizelle/Chris thing, she is just beating a dead horse. I dont like either of them, but Candiace is acting like Gizelle singlehandedly came for her husband. Bitch, it's a reality show. The producers can organize a hit job on your marriage at any time

Wendy looks amazing and totally unbothered. She landed the read of night when she told Mia maybe her next husband will wheel her ass to the hospital 🤣

by Anonymousreply 376February 20, 2023 1:20 AM

Gizelle looks horrible at R372. Her hair looks ridiculous and her dress looks tacky, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 377February 20, 2023 1:24 AM

Oh Mia. How the mighty have fallen. Looking forward to the receipts next week.

by Anonymousreply 378February 20, 2023 1:26 AM

I don't love Mia, but all of them laughing at her while she goes through hard times was uncomfortable. They're assholes too and their day will come. I hated Candiace in previous seasons but now I think she should teach a class on how to diffuse a fake scandal before it ever gets off the ground.

by Anonymousreply 379February 20, 2023 9:48 AM

r379 people online have also commented on how they treated Ashley, like her only means of supporting herself will have to come from Michael and how much she can squeeze from him. Ashley is still a young woman and she has options.

by Anonymousreply 380February 20, 2023 12:02 PM

Ashley can and should do better. It is frustrating to watch her. The bitch is gorgeous. Does Darby have that much more money than the hockey players that she is fucking? I assume so.

by Anonymousreply 381February 20, 2023 3:06 PM

Ashley should be doing ok for herself, plenty of the other single housewives invest the money well and don't have to struggle once they leave the show. People have speculated that her RHOP salary actually prevents her from getting more spousal support. She can also move to a more affordable area and still have a nice home, etc.

I could see her transitioning into personal training/instruction, she's already done it on the show. She is one of the few housewives outside of Sheree that really puts in the work and it shows.

by Anonymousreply 382February 20, 2023 3:16 PM

Ashley definitely has Peloton instructor vibes - a real housewife hosting parasocial spin classes with mild Bravo gossip would probably be a slam dunk.

by Anonymousreply 383February 20, 2023 3:40 PM

Ashley should make a five-wick candle to piss off Wendy and Kurn and call it Positively Shady to piss off Gizelle and Robin and ensure the first 1,000 candles come with a cry-angle to puss off Candiace and Mia's too stupid to bother with.

by Anonymousreply 384February 21, 2023 12:31 AM

WTF is going on with Andy Cohen? He wants to try pussy??? Is this MF coming out as bisexual? The biggest tea of this reunion is that Andy Cohen is bisexual? And Giselle is going to be the break-in pussy? Desperate enough to offer herself up to a "gay" man? I don't know who I'm more appalled at.

by Anonymousreply 385February 22, 2023 11:36 AM

Giselle made me uncomfortable with that stupid "Have you ever been with a woman?" comment. She is such a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 386February 22, 2023 1:09 PM

Andy is using that “I WANT TO TRY PUSSY” bullshit to get into the Ripa/Consuelos marital bed. Once there he thinks his overwhelming masculinity will make Consuelos throw that coke addled toothpick Ripa out and Andy can have Mark to himself. Typical eldergay behavior.

by Anonymousreply 387February 22, 2023 2:59 PM

[quote]And Giselle is going to be the break-in pussy?

r385 Not the break-in pussy 🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388February 22, 2023 11:10 PM

Part 2 of the reunion is boring with the exception of the colorism discussion which was actually enlightening.

by Anonymousreply 389February 27, 2023 12:53 AM

They should know better than to wake these women up before dawn to tape. The amount of yawnning 🥱 at this reunion is ridiculous lol. They all look low energy, like they are in need desperate of coffee

I also thought the colorism discussion was much needed. But it was a portal into Candiace's fucked up psyche, she can't continue through life as a "crybaby" and then blame colorism when someone calls her out on it. She is 30 something years old, its ridiculous that she even refers to to herself as a crybaby. Grow up!

by Anonymousreply 390February 27, 2023 2:12 AM

The Gizelle/Chris Bassett thing is sooo boring and everyone who said Candiace made it a bigger deal than it was is 100 percent correct.

Gizelle's new man is cute, he did catch my eye during the last season of Winter House. But of course there are rumblings online that he may be DL. Im sure if he makes it on the next season of RHOP that will be a storyline lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391February 27, 2023 2:20 AM

I don't buy Gizelle and Jason's relationship for one second. For one, he's not her type (she likes dark-skinned men, not guys with the same complexion as her). She's totally doing this for a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 392February 27, 2023 2:23 AM

[Quote] She's totally doing this for a storyline.

And a big old single-wick candle, if you know what I mean, to heat up her trampy Hampton University hotbox before she goes to Sing-Sing.

by Anonymousreply 393February 27, 2023 6:23 PM

You want fireworks-move Phaedra to Potomac. She can fight with Gizelle over Jamal, fight with Wendy over who is the smartest and bond with Mia over their love of nudity.

I can see her being Karen’s friend too.

by Anonymousreply 394February 27, 2023 6:30 PM

r394 that would be BRILLIANT. Baby, Phaedra would dismantle Gizelle and you know she would constantly clash with Wendy. Candiace's loud immature ass would also fold under Phaedra.

by Anonymousreply 395February 27, 2023 11:21 PM

Andy is super annoying at RHOP reunions. The cast really should've taken him up on his offer for someone else to host the colorism segment, and the remainder of the damn program. This cast is a bit more sophisticated than the Atlanta housewives; he is just not culturally in tune to black people or urban enough to really host this cast.

by Anonymousreply 396February 27, 2023 11:27 PM

Andy's out of his depth with anyone who's graduated elementary school. I can't believe someone so superficial and so culturally retarded is placed on such a pedestal.

by Anonymousreply 397February 27, 2023 11:38 PM

[quote] Andy is super annoying at RHOP reunions. The cast really should've taken him up on his offer for someone else to host the colorism segment, and the remainder of the damn program. This cast is a bit more sophisticated than the Atlanta housewives; he is just not culturally in tune to black people or urban enough to really host this cast.

Bravo dropped the ball with that segment. They should've hired and brought out Iyanla Vanzant for the colorism segment. She would've worn those bitches out reading them down, especially Gizzard and Rob.

by Anonymousreply 398February 27, 2023 11:41 PM

r398 I miss Iyanla's show so much...she would need a whole 22 episode season to deal with the all the issues in this cast LOL

I kinda feel sorry for Jacqueline too. I can tell she is heartbroken about losing her lifelong best friend to reality TV. Mia just doesn't care that much.

by Anonymousreply 399February 27, 2023 11:47 PM

Mia is a fucking monster. The way she has treated Jacqueline and her mother on TV-you can tell she doesn’t give a sm about them.

by Anonymousreply 400February 28, 2023 12:09 AM

Mia is also very hard to look at.

by Anonymousreply 401February 28, 2023 12:15 AM

I'm an expert on colorism.

by Anonymousreply 402February 28, 2023 1:19 AM

Damnit. In ATL news, Drew and Ralph are getting a divorce. Ralph's fine ass was the only reason I half-watched the last two dry seasons. Hopefully he'll find him a nice boyfriend!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403March 1, 2023 10:57 PM

[quote] Hopefully he'll find him a nice boyfriend!

LOL. We already know Ralph's fine, pretty feet-having ass is flying back to Miami to hook up with his boytoy.

Too bad he's getting divorced from Drew. Like Peter Thomas with Cynthia Bailey, he always gave Drew her storyline. Now without him, she's going to be even more boring.

by Anonymousreply 404March 1, 2023 11:11 PM

I like Iyanla, but I don't think she's the person to moderate a colorism discussion. A younger black woman would be better. I think Iyanla would go off-track into areas where she's more comfortable, i.e., dysfunctional relationships.

But yeah, I think Andy is dense and limited when it comes to anything other than discussing gay men and Jewish people.

by Anonymousreply 405March 1, 2023 11:41 PM

😁r404. Id meet his pretty feet ass in Miami

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406March 1, 2023 11:48 PM

[quote] I like Iyanla, but I don't think she's the person to moderate a colorism discussion. A younger black woman would be better. I think Iyanla would go off-track into areas where she's more comfortable, i.e., dysfunctional relationships.

I thought she did a great job tackling the subject on her show a few years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407March 2, 2023 12:45 AM

Carlos King says Andy should've just left during the colorism discussion and he also reads the cast for not appearing to be well educated on the topic. While I do agree with some points, I think that he needs to use his own damn platform if he wants an hour special on colorism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408March 3, 2023 12:06 AM

Carlos King need to shut up. He had the perfect opportunity to discuss colorism on his crappy, short-lived reality show, The Next 15, but he didn't. It took the Queen of Reality TV, Tiffany "New York" Pollard, to check Laura Govan's dumb joke about adding more light-skinned people to the cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409March 3, 2023 12:18 AM

Carlos probably was pissed that Andy didn’t make him the moderator.

by Anonymousreply 410March 3, 2023 12:18 AM

Candiace accused Michael Darby of hiring an escort to suck his dick. As he is no longer a cast member he is suing her.

He doesn’t seem to care about all the gay sex scandals, so this must be about the prostitution angle and Candiace indicating he committed a crime.

Hopefully her source kept the Venmo receipts.

Hopefully she has a

by Anonymousreply 411March 3, 2023 3:18 PM

I can't stand Michael Darby. He looks like a child molester. Apparently, Ashley is stupid. She did her gold-digger time and she should cash out, right away.

by Anonymousreply 412March 3, 2023 8:30 PM

I don't like Candiace or Michael Darby so they can sue each other into oblivion for all I care!

by Anonymousreply 413March 3, 2023 10:26 PM

Candiace calling out Giz for her white privilege skin right after they had a constructive discussion about colorism made me really dislike her. Glad Wendy called her out.

by Anonymousreply 414March 6, 2023 1:27 AM

Candiace's out of control mouth negated any progress she made this season. Like I said before she will just continue pulling the colorism card every time. Deplorable. She couldn't stand Monique because it was another brown-skinned woman checking her ass. Karma is coming for her, I bet all her children will be light-skinned!

This reunion left a lot to be desired. The Charisse segment was huge waste of time. That useless asshole Andy Cohen looked like he'd rather be anywhere else, anxious to meet a rentboy and do a line of coke off a dick. The cast guided most of the questions at the end.

by Anonymousreply 415March 6, 2023 2:19 AM

Charisse didn't have a storyline this season because Karen wouldn't engage in either a feud or a reconciliation. They should fire Candiace and bring Monique back.

by Anonymousreply 416March 6, 2023 2:57 AM

[quote] That useless asshole Andy Cohen looked like he'd rather be anywhere else, anxious to meet a rentboy and do a line of coke off a dick.

LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 417March 6, 2023 3:55 AM

I know it's wrong to resort to violence, but I loved how Monique kicked Candiace's ass when they fought. Monique had not one hair out of place, afterwards. Monique was probably the best-looking out of all of the RHOP women.

by Anonymousreply 418March 6, 2023 8:48 AM

Robyn is useless. Do we really need to see more of her?

by Anonymousreply 419March 6, 2023 2:37 PM

No, we do not.

by Anonymousreply 420March 6, 2023 3:07 PM

Candiace is one tequila from calling Gizelle a house slave

by Anonymousreply 421March 7, 2023 9:10 AM

Mia and Robyn came off the worst in this shit show. Mia looks like an ignorant pathological liar with a cruel streak. Robyn looked like an idiot for believing Juan’s bullshit, and a hypocrite for being dishonest and deliberately hiding the truth about her marriage-the same thing she’s accused Karen of doing for years.

Ashley also looked like an idiot for…marrying that troll for love and not money?

Gizelle was Gizelle, another year of her deflecting and not sharing.

Candice would have emerged victorious if her vicious mouth didn’t take over and negate her position.

Charisse was a tubby non-entity.

That leaves Karen and Wendy as the winners of this season’s reunion.

by Anonymousreply 422March 7, 2023 7:59 PM

Karen looked like a whore, and I felt bad for Ray at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 423March 7, 2023 11:42 PM

r423 = Robyn

by Anonymousreply 424March 7, 2023 11:46 PM

Its not fair that all the other husbands attend the reunion except Juan's ole bitch ass. I hope they do to Robyn what they did to Nene when she closed down her laptop.

by Anonymousreply 425March 7, 2023 11:53 PM

Wendy and Eddie look like a genuinely happy couple and he's definitely the hottest hubby on the show.

by Anonymousreply 426March 7, 2023 11:55 PM

Katie Rost is no longer sober and tweeting. Uh oh.

by Anonymousreply 427March 10, 2023 10:17 AM

OMG, r427. I checked out her Twitter, so sad. She appears to have been up until midnight nonstop tweeting, then started back up at 5am. She seems manic, but it’s probably some sort of stimulant.

by Anonymousreply 428March 10, 2023 3:26 PM

Last week Katie was claiming that she fucked Charisse

by Anonymousreply 429March 10, 2023 4:45 PM

And why does ARI MELBER from MSNBC follow Katie? Actually, if she were on Lithium they would be a pretty hot couple

by Anonymousreply 430March 10, 2023 4:48 PM

Katie said that she is working a minimum wage job, and was begging Andy to put her on the show. Then, she started tweeting about how rich she is. I kind of believe that she is broke, but she is still very pretty. You would think that she could get a sugar daddy, even in her fucked up state.

by Anonymousreply 431March 10, 2023 9:32 PM

Katie's a sad case. She's so beautiful and comes from a pretty respectable lineage, it's too bad that she became such a mess. (Her ex-husband pushed her over the edge during the divorce proceedings.) I will say I loved her on the show, and when she left, the show lost its quirkiness. Unlike the others on RHOP, Katie was born and raised in Potomac, with deep roots there.

by Anonymousreply 432March 10, 2023 9:36 PM

[quote]You want fireworks-move Phaedra to Potomac. She can fight with Gizelle over Jamal, fight with Wendy over who is the smartest and bond with Mia over their love of nudity.

[quote]I can see her being Karen’s friend too.

I can definitely see her and Karen bonding over etiquette and gracious living.

by Anonymousreply 433March 10, 2023 10:12 PM

Phaedra proved on UGT that she would be a big asset to any of these shows. Shady? A little but she's hilarious and immensely likable.

by Anonymousreply 434March 11, 2023 1:52 PM

No she couldn’t get a sugar daddy. Sugar daddies don’t pay for pretty faces and tight bodies alone.

They pay for hot debasing sex and home cooked meals from compliant, discreet women, not unmedicated addicts in their 40s like Katie and Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 435March 11, 2023 3:07 PM

I think I read that Katie tweeted that she left her job at the health food store (location of which she tweeted out) because some guys showed up.

by Anonymousreply 436March 11, 2023 3:10 PM

She spent the night asking if she has permission to use the word “fag”.

by Anonymousreply 437March 11, 2023 3:15 PM

Home cooked meals, r435? Lol.

by Anonymousreply 438March 11, 2023 4:55 PM

Phaedra had a great showing on UGT, R434, but the last thing Potomac needs is another shady talking head color commentator who doesn’t want to show her real life - and as charismatic as Phaedra was on UGT, she stonewalled anyone who tried to draw her out about herself. Given that all the original Potomac wives seem like they feel they’ve earned the right to do the same, the show needs more of a Kenya Moore-type who relishes being the cat among the pigeons.

by Anonymousreply 439March 11, 2023 5:46 PM

I heard that Phaedra will be a cast member of Married to Medicine. Supposedly, she's dating a doctor.

IMO, Phaedra always looked shady as an attorney. Her facial expressions can be really unattractive. I don't think Apollo was ever physically attracted to her. They were in more a business agreement. He was the fall guy, I think, for stuff that she participated in.

OTOH, Apollo was attracted to Kenya and vice-versa.

by Anonymousreply 440March 11, 2023 5:53 PM

And Apollo is no stranger to DL dudebooty fuckin, according to some. More of top than bottom.

by Anonymousreply 441March 12, 2023 5:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!