Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Pine

He’s looking more and more like a middle-aged lesbian during this latest appearance at the Venice Film Fest.

Is the stunning and brave transition announcement coming?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 5, 2022 8:08 PM

I thought that was Sharon Stone in Sliver.

by Anonymousreply 1September 5, 2022 3:24 PM

What are these press conferences? You’re just a fucking actor. Same with these idiotic comic-cons.

by Anonymousreply 2September 5, 2022 3:25 PM

He’s been ugly to me for years.

by Anonymousreply 3September 5, 2022 3:27 PM

R3, same. He always looked like a bland white American dude to me. And now he looks like a bland white lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 4September 5, 2022 3:28 PM

I suspect genetic engineering.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 5, 2022 3:29 PM

Hi look is so icky.

by Anonymousreply 6September 5, 2022 3:30 PM

That's not even Chris Pine. It's Diane Delano.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 5, 2022 3:30 PM

I know exactly why he's clinging to that awful hairdo, he'd immediately look like he was in his 50s with shorter hair.

by Anonymousreply 8September 5, 2022 3:30 PM

He has old age genes. He was so handsome in that silly Cinderella movie.

by Anonymousreply 9September 5, 2022 3:32 PM

He'a talented. He was the only fun part of Into the Woods.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 5, 2022 3:35 PM

And he was a smoldering Captain Kirk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 5, 2022 3:36 PM

Don't get the Chris Pine hate. He seems like a nice man.

by Anonymousreply 12September 5, 2022 3:36 PM

Greta Van Nogender

by Anonymousreply 13September 5, 2022 3:36 PM

r12 He's a nice man, but his genes (and his stylists) are failing him.

by Anonymousreply 14September 5, 2022 3:38 PM

Great ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 5, 2022 3:39 PM

R2 I agree. The entire tone of these festivals is way too reverent. They're actors, not Doctors Without Borders. Any standing ovations beyond a minute or two are absurd, but the worshippers and sycophants at these festivals do it all the time. It's gross.

by Anonymousreply 16September 5, 2022 3:43 PM

I don't really mind the pressers, they're an opportunity for the director and the actors to elucidate on anything in the movie that might interest people, just like post-screening Q&As. Lots of money and effort goes into making a film, so why not let them talk about it for a bit. Politicians and sportspeople hold pressers all the time for much less.

The over-the-top clapping is a film festival oddity, it makes everyone cringe. Except for that Whale guy apparently, it made him cry.

by Anonymousreply 17September 5, 2022 3:56 PM

Here's a memorable one!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 5, 2022 3:59 PM

He has Parkinson's now, it's all forgiven and forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 19September 5, 2022 4:03 PM

He's just trying to be like his dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 5, 2022 4:03 PM

He looks like he should be wearing a white tennis skirt.

by Anonymousreply 21September 5, 2022 4:04 PM

I don't understand the white businesslady blonde bob that he, Brad Pitt, Satchel Farrow and other men are getting. I'm used to seeing nonprofit executive ladies with that hairstyle and it's rather disorienting. The ash-blonde executive bob has been part of executive women's uniforms for as long as I have been in DC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 5, 2022 4:14 PM

I like Chris Pine a lot and he is very attractive.

But good god- What is this? Botox and too much make up?

I have never seen him look creepy before.

by Anonymousreply 23September 5, 2022 4:15 PM

He should do a biopic of Cherry Jones.

by Anonymousreply 24September 5, 2022 4:37 PM

He'a currently filming the second half of "Call me Cait: The Bruce Jenner Journey." He's really commited to the role, hormones and all.

by Anonymousreply 25September 5, 2022 4:41 PM

R18 And if he's comfortable admitting that much, you know the full extent of his devotion is probably far more. Yikes. Dunst did not seem all that offended by his admission either. She's actually smiling at his quip at one point. I'll pass on seeing any projects she's in now.

by Anonymousreply 26September 5, 2022 4:45 PM

R26 Are you kidding? Dunst was squirming and laughing nervously.

She did *sort of* defend him later, but her defense was patronizing. She said that he is very nervous in front of press, that he always says provocative things that make no sense and he doesn't mean, and when he is in front of reporters, he just loses all control and says totally crazy things, and she said she was embarrassed and angry at him but that he has no self-control and says and does crazy things and she doesn't hold it against him. She said he had FUCK tattooed on his fingers before one of their press appearances, and he held his hand up to show the press and his hand was shaking because he was a nervous wreck—he wants to be edgy, but he is afraid of everyone and it makes him say and do stupid things.

Anyway, she does not look at all comfortable in that video to me. She looks like she is looking for an escape route.

by Anonymousreply 27September 5, 2022 4:59 PM

R27 She does not look comfortable, but she doesn't look offended either. And you just said she defended him afterward so my opinion of her stands.

by Anonymousreply 28September 5, 2022 5:20 PM

He’s channeling Elizabeth Banks…

by Anonymousreply 29September 5, 2022 6:35 PM

I'm guessing 7 inches.

by Anonymousreply 30September 5, 2022 7:26 PM

Still would!

by Anonymousreply 31September 5, 2022 7:29 PM

I thought it was Amelie Mauresmo

by Anonymousreply 32September 5, 2022 8:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!