Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sebastian Croft

Continue here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204September 10, 2022 2:40 PM

šŸŽ„

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 30, 2022 2:56 PM

Wishing Yasmin a happy birthday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 30, 2022 3:03 PM

Back to filming in Manchester. At Will's gig tonight:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 30, 2022 6:08 PM

āœŒļø

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 30, 2022 7:22 PM

Kinda shit of Yaz to completely ignore Bash's birthday greeting publicly while she reposted every other random person she knows.

by Anonymousreply 5August 30, 2022 7:29 PM

Iā€™m guessing she didnā€™t see it, they seem very close and Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve had contact today outside of social media. Have any other cast mates other than Bash and Tobie publicly wished her a happy birthday today?

by Anonymousreply 6August 30, 2022 7:31 PM

He has exceptionally nice hair.

by Anonymousreply 7August 30, 2022 7:35 PM

Joe liked her birthday post, but I think just Bash and Tobie

by Anonymousreply 8August 30, 2022 7:36 PM

Joe/kit shippers have taken over Joeā€™s thread. Seriously those twitter psychos donā€™t have anything besides better to do šŸ˜’. He is already in a relationship with bash , for godā€™s sake.

by Anonymousreply 9August 30, 2022 7:36 PM

Shit like that just pops up from time to time. Have you missed all the "poor street urchin Joe will have his heart broken when Bash fucks Connor/Tanner/random woman etc"

by Anonymousreply 10August 30, 2022 7:52 PM

Why are you taking a complete stranger's Instagram post to heart with what she chooses to post and not post? It's her Instagram and birthday so she doesn't owe you or anyone anything. There's more important things in life to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 11August 30, 2022 7:59 PM

[quote] psychos donā€™t have anything besides better to do

DL convincing themselves theyā€™re oh so above it all again

by Anonymousreply 12August 30, 2022 8:25 PM

[quote]Joe Locke, currently staring as Eliza Doolittle

Why can't Joe just stare as himself?

by Anonymousreply 13August 30, 2022 8:47 PM

r/whoosh

by Anonymousreply 14August 30, 2022 8:54 PM

Bash was really lowkey at the show tonight. No IG story and don't think anyone (reliable) actually saw him there. I wonder if he made an appearance backstage and then left back to work. Some fans were trying to find him but never did.

by Anonymousreply 15August 30, 2022 9:42 PM

Might have been watching from the wings to avoid being approached a lot during the show if the venue was a GA free-for-all.

by Anonymousreply 16August 30, 2022 9:44 PM

R5 I believe Yaz distanced herself from the rest of the HS cast, in no time at all. All that "can we be friends forever" was before all the publicity she accumulated for herself.

R11 this is the kind of stuff we worry about here. If you want to discuss other more meaningful things, like climate change or world peace, you shouldn't be here.

by Anonymousreply 17August 31, 2022 5:29 AM

R5 honestly think she likely just missed it; she was probably out for her birthday and just reposted as she saw them. She doesnā€™t really hype up or interact with any of the rest of the cast publicly but they all seem to really like her so doubt thereā€™s any issue

by Anonymousreply 18August 31, 2022 7:35 AM

[quote] this is the kind of stuff we worry about here. If you want to discuss other more meaningful things, like climate change or world peace, you shouldn't be here

Woah the gatekeeping

by Anonymousreply 19August 31, 2022 7:43 AM

Worrying about some stranger not acknowledging another stranger's birthday post about themselves? Lol lol lol lol If you actually find yourself worrying about that then I am literally going to laugh for a very long time because damn you need to get your priorities straight in life. Lol

by Anonymousreply 20August 31, 2022 7:47 AM

Yaz reposted Tobieā€™s story so I agree with R18, itā€™s more likely that she missed Bashā€™s story rather than her trying to distance herself from the cast.

by Anonymousreply 21August 31, 2022 7:54 AM

A fan met him in Manchester.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 31, 2022 2:57 PM

Kind of funny she met him on the way to the concert randomly when all the fans were looking for him last night and cry about him leaving

by Anonymousreply 23August 31, 2022 3:02 PM

Are you insane R20?

by Anonymousreply 24August 31, 2022 3:46 PM

Bashā€™s Dylan and Derek t-shirts raised Ā£150,000 for charity, thatā€™s incredible. Thereā€™s a relaunch going on for two weeks:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 31, 2022 7:03 PM

When he first posted about the shirts I never thought they wouldā€™ve blown up the way that they did. So cool, and for such great organizations. He should be so proud

by Anonymousreply 26August 31, 2022 7:17 PM

The original post from Everpress mentioned Ā£150k for choose love and didnā€™t mention the other charity, so it could be that theyā€™ve made Ā£300k in total. Either way itā€™s something he should be proud of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 31, 2022 7:21 PM

From the set:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 31, 2022 8:06 PM

Ah I've see that van around, it's Heaton Moor again (where the cinema is). Seems they're still filming here or close by.

by Anonymousreply 29August 31, 2022 8:10 PM

*seen. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 30August 31, 2022 8:11 PM

Excuse me, but I need to chime in here...it's totally fucked up that summer is nearly over and we've not had one single new photo of the boys frolicking on the beach showing a little skin, and now they're back to work.

by Anonymousreply 31August 31, 2022 8:30 PM

R31 Haha yeah, it is a shame that they're now so private about their relationship. And you just know those photos exist.

by Anonymousreply 32August 31, 2022 8:31 PM

R25 he's adorable!

by Anonymousreply 33September 1, 2022 6:02 AM

Whatever happened to that SCANDALOUS picture of Bash and Joe that was taken in Paris, are we ever going to see it?

Who took it, anyway? And how come a fangirl, of all people, has it in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 34September 1, 2022 12:40 PM

Iā€™m not sure who you think should have it? 99.99% of the population wonā€™t give a shit and itā€™ll only have any value to a fangirl

by Anonymousreply 35September 1, 2022 1:55 PM

*besides itā€™s only fangirls that scour the internet for unseen photos of them anyway so thereā€™s your answer

by Anonymousreply 36September 1, 2022 1:59 PM

The photo was sent to someoneā€™s curious cat, an anonymous question and answer website. Another anon said it had been posted online before and that it was taken from a face time.

by Anonymousreply 37September 1, 2022 2:03 PM

Is this the picture? I saw this a while ago but it was taken down quickly. If it is, itā€™s certainly not as juicy as people are making it out to be

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 1, 2022 2:22 PM

R38 from the description that was given on that site I think itā€™s got to be

by Anonymousreply 39September 1, 2022 2:32 PM

Christ, that was a lot of build up if that was genuinely the photo she was talking about!

by Anonymousreply 40September 1, 2022 2:39 PM

R38 Yeah that looks like their outfits from the Dior dinner in Paris. Bash always gotta hold onto Joe.

by Anonymousreply 41September 1, 2022 2:40 PM

Can't believe this was the picture they were gatekeeping.

by Anonymousreply 42September 1, 2022 2:40 PM

R38 it looks like it. Is that it, oh well...

On another note: I thought Bash didn't smoke.

by Anonymousreply 43September 1, 2022 2:41 PM

I don't think that's a cigarette, I think that's a ring on his finger that's distorted because it's in motion.

by Anonymousreply 44September 1, 2022 2:42 PM

Donā€™t think he is in that photo at least, looks like a weird blur, reflection from one of his rings?

by Anonymousreply 45September 1, 2022 2:43 PM

How did you know the photo would be completely boring? Come back to me when itā€™s a cute photo of them looking like an actual couple. Preferably that they decide to post, so there isnā€™t complete outrage about it.

by Anonymousreply 46September 1, 2022 2:49 PM

I can believe they'd gatekeep that picture. Fans are fucking weird. And it's probably it. They said it looked like the DM photos, taken at night, after a Dior event.

by Anonymousreply 47September 1, 2022 3:09 PM

The DM photo everyone creams over is dull af too

by Anonymousreply 48September 1, 2022 3:32 PM

Maybe Joe and Bash are a boring couple. That's why this is the kind of bland af pictures everyone seems to get of them always.

by Anonymousreply 49September 1, 2022 3:35 PM

Not sure what kind of pictures people expect out in public. They seem normal, if even a little bold for a gay semi-famous couple who haven't admitted to dating. They hold hands, snuggle , go to plays, travel and shop together. It's endearing and cute. Not sure what the big deal is with fans.

by Anonymousreply 50September 1, 2022 3:49 PM

The ass-grabbing pic was much more interesting than this one.

by Anonymousreply 51September 1, 2022 3:59 PM

You must be very easily impressed then

by Anonymousreply 52September 1, 2022 4:23 PM

Bash is joining Kit at Dream It Fest in London on 17th September

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 1, 2022 5:08 PM

Interesting. I do really wonder how big his part in S2 will be. People were hoping for Joe, but could have told you he's not doing a con with Kit.

by Anonymousreply 54September 1, 2022 5:23 PM

R54 Theyā€™re hinting at another cast member too and if it is Joe I can see him being the last to be announced

by Anonymousreply 55September 1, 2022 5:25 PM

I can see Joe attending this as well if Bash is doing so.

by Anonymousreply 56September 1, 2022 5:26 PM

Hereā€™s the details

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 1, 2022 5:27 PM

Bash con Joe...siempre.

by Anonymousreply 58September 1, 2022 5:29 PM

Most of the comments under Bash's announcement post seem to be asking for Joe. So he could very well be the last guest they might announce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 1, 2022 5:31 PM

Joeā€™s the one out of the lot thatā€™s done the most cons so far (even if theyā€™re virtual), so I donā€™t see why he wouldnā€™t do this one and I also donā€™t see how Kit doing or not doing this one would affect his decision.

by Anonymousreply 60September 1, 2022 5:32 PM

Yeah, Joe's most probably going to be there as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 1, 2022 5:41 PM

Itā€™s a 10 hour event (9.30am to 7.30pm)

by Anonymousreply 62September 1, 2022 5:48 PM

That's a lot of HS fans screeching and crying. Godspeed

by Anonymousreply 63September 1, 2022 5:53 PM

R63 šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 64September 1, 2022 6:02 PM

R43 I donā€™t think there are any pictures of him smoking cigarettes but he does like a cigar:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 1, 2022 6:08 PM

He smokes pole...

by Anonymousreply 66September 1, 2022 6:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 1, 2022 6:14 PM

Hot!!

by Anonymousreply 68September 1, 2022 6:25 PM

Must suck for Bash to see how most of the comments under the Convention announcement post on instagram are just comments asking for Joe instead of being excited that he's attending.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 1, 2022 7:45 PM

R69 the same thing happened even when Kit was announced and people asked for Yaz, Joe, Bash etc; the convention eggs it on by telling fans to say who else they want to see there. I donā€™t think itā€™s an anti bash move

by Anonymousreply 70September 1, 2022 8:34 PM

Bash is Joe's biggest fan and it's less not wanting Bash but also wanting Joe there.

by Anonymousreply 71September 1, 2022 8:38 PM

He really seems like a sweetheart

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 2, 2022 1:18 AM

He changed his pinned tweet too back to HS too. Think it was his movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 2, 2022 1:30 AM

He changed his icon on instagram too

by Anonymousreply 74September 2, 2022 1:32 AM

I think the poor guy is bored and lonely

by Anonymousreply 75September 2, 2022 1:33 AM

Hopefully Joseph comes back soon

by Anonymousreply 76September 2, 2022 1:35 AM

R73 i thought he has finally moved on from the HS toxicity, apparently not.

R74 i wish he hadn't, i loved that picture; but Tanner, for some unknown reason, still has that picture as his pfp on instagram; that could explain why Bash changed his.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 2, 2022 3:38 AM

Why would he move on from HS? He found great friends and a boyfriend from the show and just in general loves the project. He's also able to be his real gay self with it and talk about important things and raise money for good causes. I'm sure he likes having the lead in a movie, but I doubt the movie is going to leave a long lasting impression on him or change his life in any real way.

Tanner probably hasn't updated his IG since he's allergic to social media.

by Anonymousreply 78September 2, 2022 3:50 AM

Supportive mum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 2, 2022 3:56 AM

R78 He can still be his real gay self if he wishes and carry on raising money for good causes without having to live with all the toxicity. Besides, the HS "previliges" are not going to last forget, those too will come to an end sometime, just wait until something new comes along and HS will be yesterday's news in no time at all. As for the boyfriend (and friends), he can still keep him if that's what he wants, he doesn't have to give him back.

by Anonymousreply 80September 2, 2022 6:05 AM

A couple teenagers on twitters is not toxicity. Please stop being so dramatic

by Anonymousreply 81September 2, 2022 6:20 AM

DL likes to think itā€™s the fandoms moral observatory

by Anonymousreply 82September 2, 2022 8:18 AM

Lol all the people thought he was a shoo-in for S2 and a bigger role because heā€™s oh so committed to HS now think heā€™s turned tail because he ā€œcanā€™t copeā€ with the fans

by Anonymousreply 83September 2, 2022 8:38 AM

Charithra Chandran in an interview with @CNTraveler talking about HTDBW:

[quote]"Iā€™m currently shooting my first feature for Prime Video, which is exciting. Itā€™s been a wonderful experience and a completely different role to anything Iā€™ve done before."

by Anonymousreply 84September 2, 2022 10:19 AM

Both the Joe and Kit threads are already paywalled again! Please could someone set up new ones/link in the existing threads? Thanks :)

by Anonymousreply 85September 2, 2022 2:28 PM

Joe thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 2, 2022 3:59 PM

So silly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 2, 2022 4:29 PM

Joe is at that convention -line up for your Joe & Bash photoshoot tickets. I pray they get asked a loadsa questions about their relationship but the HS fans are too boring & polite šŸ˜©

by Anonymousreply 88September 2, 2022 6:40 PM

[quote] A photoshoot Duo Joe/Kit and a Joe/Sebastian are available on the ticketing

This is ridiculous and hilarious at the same time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 2, 2022 7:10 PM

I donā€™t follow any heartstopper fans or accounts on Twitter but one randomly popped up talking about how Bash being invited over others is white privilege? Is that the complaint or is the complaint about him playing a villain (or both)

by Anonymousreply 90September 2, 2022 7:19 PM

I mean, WAS he invited over the others? Did the con say as much? Because there might be an argument there if thatā€™s the case given that he was a very secondary character on the show but Iā€™m not buying that itā€™s the case.

by Anonymousreply 91September 2, 2022 7:25 PM

R90 Because he's apparently prioritized over Yaz and Will and Netflix likes to promote the show with Kit/Joe/Bash. And how as a side character he shouldn't be given a photoshoot with Joe, the MC. Strangely these people don't have this same energy when they care only about Kit over joe, and Joe's the actual main character of HS, not Kit

We don't know if Will or Yaz were even invited. And nobody gives a single shit about Kizzy, Cormac or whoever the else fuck they are talking about.

by Anonymousreply 92September 2, 2022 7:27 PM

R91 no there isnā€™t any proof beyond the others not attending. I would guess at least Yaz was asked but who knows. but while I would get the argument in a vacuum the fact is aside from Kit, Joe, and Will, Bash has the most followers of the cast (including Yaz which surprised me). I think thatā€™s in large part because despite the entire fandom claiming to be queer non-binary etc, the majority are teen girls attracted to men and they find Kit, Bash, and Will the hottest.

Conventions exist to make money. Bash alone has almost the same size following as Corinna, Kizzy, and Tobie combined (and despite the first two being billed as mains and him as a side character, I actually wouldnā€™t be surprised if he and Kizzy had comparable screentime).

by Anonymousreply 93September 2, 2022 7:30 PM

It's wild they are also going with saying it's harmful for fans to see Bash and Joe take pictures together since Bash plays someone who SA Joe's character so it's a victim and abuser photoshoot. How have the poor dears survived the Bash and Joe pictures for the last couple years.

TW// Bash and Joe. Please avert your eyes.

come on kids, just admit it hurts your JoeKit feelings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 2, 2022 7:41 PM

The point is that the haters are at it again, day in and day out, any excuse will do.

by Anonymousreply 95September 2, 2022 7:56 PM

If it comes out that Bash was invited over Will or something I would get the anger from fans of color especially, but not sure why the Joe/Kit crowd would be angry when their duo shoot is more expensive than the Joe/Bash one and sold out immediately. That pairing is getting more attention anyway, let the Joe/Bash fans enjoy their photos.

by Anonymousreply 96September 2, 2022 8:05 PM

R96 the joe/kit duo is still available

by Anonymousreply 97September 2, 2022 8:10 PM

R96 They weren't mad until Joe was announced. The fact the loudest anti-Bash accts are all Kit stans, who is the whitest and straightest person in the cast, also makes it obvious what they are actually mad about.

by Anonymousreply 98September 2, 2022 8:26 PM

The irony being most of those with issues with it probably aren't even old enough to go.

by Anonymousreply 99September 2, 2022 8:26 PM

R97 Huh, looks like they added more after I had looked.

It also cracks me up that they sell parent passes. These cons definitely know the type of people to expect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 2, 2022 8:29 PM

How does anyone know if Will, Yaz etc were asked & turned it down?! Yaz & Will donā€™t hugely engage with HS. They donā€™t ignore it but they treat it like a normal acing gig they enjoyed & occasionally promote but hasnā€™t taken over their entire life & persona. I canā€™t imagine all actors like the idea of spending all day meeting slightly insane fans.

by Anonymousreply 101September 2, 2022 8:52 PM

These threads having turned into a daily reporting of what some fans are tweeting each and every days is getting absolutely tedious. WHY are you constantly posting about it?? Let them dislike Bash/Joe/Kit/other cast members ā€” who cares ! I donā€™t understand the need to post tweets from teenage girls on a gay forum like DL.

by Anonymousreply 102September 2, 2022 10:27 PM

There's nothing else going on and fans calling Bash an abuser and Joe his victim was pretty interesting to talk about for a minute. Feel free to ignore the threads though.

by Anonymousreply 103September 2, 2022 10:40 PM

Heā€™s ugly

by Anonymousreply 104September 2, 2022 10:47 PM

I think Croft is really sexy with a lot of BDE. But to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 105September 2, 2022 10:52 PM

R102 Itā€™s because fan girls have migrated to Datalounge for some reason. Sebastianā€™s thread on LPSG is still gay men posting and you donā€™t have do read posts discussing what teenagers are tweeting or not.

by Anonymousreply 106September 2, 2022 11:03 PM

LPSG thread have people who think Bash isn't gay and has a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 107September 2, 2022 11:11 PM

Itā€™s the selfsame teenagers from Twitter, Instagram wherever who are perpetuating their dramas here they just donā€™t have the balls to snark each other to their faces so they do it here which is one of the few places to post anon. LPSG you need accounts with a username. Plus they like to think theyā€™re oh so above it all by coming here

by Anonymousreply 108September 2, 2022 11:13 PM

R105 what is BDE? Big Dick Energy? šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 109September 3, 2022 8:03 AM

Has Bash seen what his crush was wearing in Venice? lol

Plus, you can see the outline of his dick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110September 3, 2022 8:18 AM

[quote] what is BDE? Big Dick Energy? šŸ¤£

This is how we know the thread is full of teenage girls

by Anonymousreply 111September 3, 2022 9:50 AM

Looking at the hate for Bash and his relationship with Joe, I'm now wondering if they might break up like Florence Pugh and Zach Braff who broke up cause of the constant hate that was being thrown at their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 112September 3, 2022 1:25 PM

R112 She never said that they broke up over the hate, just that the wanted to negotiate the breakup quietly because they still care about each other and so many people hated the relationship and would celebrate it ending. the people sketched out by Florence and Zachā€™s relationship tbf were a much bigger group and had more of a reason to be (I didnā€™t care much either way but massive age gap) than the very small crew who dislike bash. Theyā€™re 18 and 20, more than decent chance that they donā€™t stay together forever but I highly doubt the Twitter psychos would be the reason they ended things.

by Anonymousreply 113September 3, 2022 1:46 PM

R112 Yes i believe so! two other couples that come to mind are; FKA Twigs/ Robert Pattinson, also Sebastian Stan and the Spanish actress. Both girls received a lot of hate until they finally broke up.

by Anonymousreply 114September 3, 2022 1:48 PM

Kit is at Venice film festival, Bash will be jealous if Kit meets Timmy

by Anonymousreply 115September 3, 2022 2:15 PM

R115 Bash has already met Timmy, it was randomly in London on Bashā€™s 18th birthday. From this night:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116September 3, 2022 2:22 PM

Bash and Joe really don't get much hate. If anything he gets a lot of overwhelming love from the fandom considering 1) he plays a villain 2) he's fucking one half of their OTP and ruins their delusions of JoeKit 3) is barely in the show

If anything breaks them up it's just them growing up and changing. They got together when he was 19 and when Joe was 17 years old and still in school. I think we can probably agree Bash was probably Joe's first boyfriend? They are both bound to change as they get older, meet new people and also be apart more when their careers move in different directions and there's not HS and being together every day anymore.

by Anonymousreply 117September 3, 2022 5:27 PM

Sebastian's massive cock has destroyed young Joseph's hole, and for that I can never forgive him.

by Anonymousreply 118September 4, 2022 4:54 AM

R116 What a wonderfully slutty outfit.

by Anonymousreply 119September 4, 2022 2:27 PM

Charithra was in Venice this weekend. I wonder if Bash (and Tanner) stayed in Manchester or went elsewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120September 4, 2022 8:05 PM

Tanner's been staying in Manchester every weekend from the looks of it. Bash hasn't been online (just judging by the fact that he hasn't liked crap he usually would like on IG) so he probably went home I'd guess. Doesn't seem like anyone else is filming. No clue where Joe is even if people keep saying he's on IOM because they think he still lives there for some reason. Random, but Bash's bestie Nell is on vacation in Santorini.

I'm surprised he didn't go to Venice though. Seems like his kind of scene.

by Anonymousreply 121September 4, 2022 8:36 PM

R121

[quote] I'm surprised he didn't go to Venice though. Seems like his kind of scene.

I guess he wasn't invited, he can't just show up uninvited.

by Anonymousreply 122September 5, 2022 8:52 AM

My man Kit is the only one worthy enough to be invited to these event.

by Anonymousreply 123September 5, 2022 10:54 AM

I know some of you think Bash can't get invited to anything by himself, but there was tons of celebs of his level there, including Yaz, Kit and his new costar Charithra among others who went to the parities for no reason other than to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 124September 5, 2022 11:47 AM

You sound like it's a bad thing going to the parties just to be seen. So what? You have to remember you still have to be invited to actually go there or just have very good management behind you. Also this isn't just for partying, most people go there to network. Just look at who Kit was mingling with, actors, the editor of Vogue and people involved with Cartier.

by Anonymousreply 125September 5, 2022 11:56 AM

R124 to be fair I think itā€™s overall easier to be invited as a woman to these events. Theyā€™re not going because of star power per se, but generally as guests of fashion houses (I think Miu Miu brought Yaz, unsure on Charithra but itā€™s likely the same). Itā€™s why you see models who arenā€™t in any films or donā€™t act at all on the red carpet. Not saying itā€™s totally inconceivable Bash or Joe were invited, but there tend to be fewer male fashion invitees; more of them come through the studios or their management. Kit has WME, and I would guess they got him the invitation.

by Anonymousreply 126September 5, 2022 11:57 AM

Kit had been at a previous Cartier event (the Polo match) and their marketing director seems to have a soft spot for him. Iā€™d expect to see him at many more Cartier events in the future.

by Anonymousreply 127September 5, 2022 3:15 PM

Boo.

I clicked on this mistakenly thinking it was about Sebastian Kross and was sorely disappointed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 5, 2022 3:51 PM

And you are woefully stupid.

by Anonymousreply 129September 5, 2022 4:34 PM

Troll @ R128

by Anonymousreply 130September 5, 2022 6:23 PM

Wish they would have announced Will before Bashā€¦

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131September 5, 2022 9:33 PM

All that whining about the evil white man Bash and Will gets announced anyway

by Anonymousreply 132September 5, 2022 9:36 PM

R131 Wtf? Why couldn't they just fucking announce all of them at once and get it over with? Why the fuck did they announce Bash before Joe, who's the lead; and two weeks later Will.

Watch those fucking haters play the misogynist/transphobic you name it, card now. They'll start spewing hate that Bash was invited instead of one of the girls and especially Yaz.

I've seen it all before, this will never end until they break up and Bash moves on, hopefully it won't be long now. They'll nitpick everything he does or doesn't do even things that are out of his hands, to find a fault and hate on him.

by Anonymousreply 133September 6, 2022 7:08 AM

My goodness isnā€™t it dramatic

by Anonymousreply 134September 6, 2022 7:22 AM

A bit dramatic. And they announced it like they did for money dear. You can now buy a pass to meet Kit and Joe together, which is what people care about, but people bought passes for Kit first not knowing you could get both of them instead of spending it on Kit alone. So they are hoping people want to meet Joe and Joe/Kit enough to pay even more.

And again, not sure why anyone thinks Bash is that bothered by a few teenagers on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 135September 6, 2022 7:39 AM

R135 Yeah, that does seem slimy to me - to rake in all the money for Kit without letting on that other cast members will be there, then conveniently announcing other cast members and additional 'meet and greet' packages so people have to spend even more. I don't think I'd ever spend a ton of money just to meet another human being, but if I was then I'd definitely buy the group thing and kill many birds with one stone.

Also, I don't know if Bash is bothered or not but it's definitely more than 'a few teenagers'. I barely follow anyone Heartstopper related on Twitter (besides the cast) and yet my timeline/algorithm is pretty full of Bash haters/virtue signallers.

by Anonymousreply 136September 6, 2022 10:22 AM

[quote] I barely follow anyone Heartstopper related on Twitter (besides the cast) and yet my timeline/algorithm is pretty full of Bash haters/virtue signallers.

They still show if you stalk them

by Anonymousreply 137September 6, 2022 10:59 AM

R136 most of them are virtue signalling and still really like him. Itā€™s the same contingent that said they wanted to hold him accountable for Johnny Depp and 3 days later were back to excitedly posting about and tweeting at him; I would bet money that at least a few of the accounts saying it was racist or whatever paid for a video or a picture or whatever with bash anyway. Also as others have said I just genuinely do not think the Twitter drama phases him or anyone outside DL to the extent people think it does.

R133 you seem pretty fixated on them breaking up as a large portion of your comments are about that; unfortunately I doubt bash will fuck you even if they do but fingers crossed for you mate.

by Anonymousreply 138September 6, 2022 11:02 AM

Some of you sound like drama queens. Give it a rest and try not to act like whiny teens having a strop.

These are just actors at the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 139September 6, 2022 11:05 AM

Im not sure the young HS fans have any idea how complicated events are to organise. Iā€™m part of a team who organise a big leadership event every year for my company and it takes 9 months to organise & multiple people, teams, outside agents involved to put together a 3 day event. Itā€™s a real mind melt of thing to put on & Iā€™m not remotely working with actors/celebs with multiple/clashing/semi-committed commitments we canā€™t possibly know about. Maybe Will signed up late?

I feel genuinely sorry for actors who have to sit through these events full of hormonal, crying, screeching teenagers. They must need a stiff drink at the end šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 140September 6, 2022 12:04 PM

Love his big hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 6, 2022 10:53 PM

I wish someone would give Tanner a hand with his instagram pfp, show the guy how to change it with one of his mug. Jeez! lol

Also the guy he tagged in his story is based in LA, is he in the UK or is Tanner back in the States?

Plus, R138

[quote] you seem pretty fixated on them breaking up as a large portion of your comments are about that; unfortunately I doubt bash will fuck you even if they do but fingers crossed for you

Dump his ass Bash! You can do better! I'm not going to wait around forever! šŸ¤Ŗ

by Anonymousreply 142September 7, 2022 5:24 AM

No clue where anyone is. Filming should be wrapping up reasonably soon though. And he seems like a bit of a weirdo to not to change his pfp, especially since Bash had to change his to something else

Random but this guy is Charles Camrose's boyfriend. someone wondered if he was gay... if you couldn't tell by looking at him. Bash called the two of them cute on IG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 7, 2022 6:05 AM

R143

If they haven't finished filming, maybe they had some days off and Tanner went home, Charithra to Venice and Bash (and Joe) are/were in Santorini with Nell and her boyfriend.

I just now saw this; no Bash though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144September 7, 2022 8:14 AM

R144 R142 Tannerā€™s tv show (cobra kai) premieres in LA tonight, so I doubt heā€™ll be back filming this week.

by Anonymousreply 145September 7, 2022 9:50 AM

Are we sure bash and joe were with Nell in Greece?

by Anonymousreply 146September 7, 2022 9:59 AM

They could also hypothetically be on IOM visiting Joeā€™s mom before HS starts shooting, no?

by Anonymousreply 147September 7, 2022 10:08 AM

R147 Joe was spotted on IOM last week, so I guess he went alone whilst Bash finished up filming. Even without a sighting I gathered heā€™d go home to see his family.

by Anonymousreply 148September 7, 2022 10:09 AM

R146 I doubt it? Bash was in Manchster last week for a bit at least we know. No clue where they've been and if they had filming

And nobody reliable has actually seen Joe in IOM. Just a person who apparently had a best friend or a cousin who saw him. I wouldn't doubt it, but am wary to believe anyone who won't say it publicly. Joe's mom has been in London as well, so Joe's seen her. She went with Bash's mom to see Joe's play.

by Anonymousreply 149September 7, 2022 10:18 AM

Sebastian started following Lucy Popkin whoā€™s an entertainment lawyer (based in New York) on her private account. Sheā€™s an attorney who represents actors and directors. Lee Pace also follows her. I wonder how they know each other.

by Anonymousreply 150September 8, 2022 4:03 AM

Entertainment lawyers are pretty common to negotiate deals. Also good to have for someone young to guide them. He's been in the business awhile, but not as an adult. Probably making some career moves. He seems pretty ambitious.

by Anonymousreply 151September 8, 2022 4:28 AM

After all that drama the con might be cancelled because the Queen's funeral is the same day

by Anonymousreply 152September 8, 2022 8:50 PM

Probs the right thing to do if it did clash.. we donā€™t know when the funeral will be yet though.

by Anonymousreply 153September 8, 2022 8:54 PM

The Queen's funeral is suppose to be in ten days from her death, and what about the NTA's? Will they just announce the winners without a ceremony?

Bummer, I was so looking forward to seeing Kit lifting the trophy in one of his grandpa suits or an English gentleman attire like the one he wore in Venice.

by Anonymousreply 154September 9, 2022 5:55 AM

Good point, the NTAā€™s will be delayed or cancelled I imagine. Itā€™s a big event so it might just be postponed ..

by Anonymousreply 155September 9, 2022 6:51 AM

Not going to lie, as someone not from the United Kingdom itā€™s incomprehensible to me that the country grinds to a halt over one personā€™s death. Hopefully itā€™s a delay and not a cancelation.

by Anonymousreply 156September 9, 2022 7:05 AM

As someone from the UK, itā€™s incomprehensible to me also. I get having a short period of news coverage, over today & the weekend but what the hell are we going to be watching for the next two weeks?! Thakkgod for Netflix & Prime!

by Anonymousreply 157September 9, 2022 7:08 AM

Some of the crew have been posting pictures of How to Date Billy Walsh cupcakes. Wonder if itā€™s just a nice end of week treat or if theyā€™re coming down to the end of filming

by Anonymousreply 158September 9, 2022 10:15 AM

R158 Could you post the pictures? Tanner is in Los Angeles for the Cobra Kai season 5 premiere.

by Anonymousreply 159September 9, 2022 11:06 AM

Hereā€™s one of them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160September 9, 2022 11:45 AM

R157 It's completely ridiculous, really - of course it's sad that an elderly lady has died, but she's one bloody woman. With some very questionable things in her past. Why does the country have to grind to a halt for weeks?

by Anonymousreply 161September 9, 2022 12:33 PM

They say that mourning will last for 17 days now. I thought it was until her burial in 10 days. At the end of the end she was a mere mortal just like the rest of us. Ridiculous, honestly!

by Anonymousreply 162September 9, 2022 12:42 PM

Why are they deciding how long we mourn for? I'm pretty sure the vast majority of the general public will feel sad for a day or two and then carry on with their lives.

by Anonymousreply 163September 9, 2022 12:55 PM

R160 looks like a wrap party

by Anonymousreply 164September 9, 2022 1:07 PM

Officially rescheduled to October 13.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165September 9, 2022 6:26 PM

R164 yeah agreed and Joe was spotted on a train headed to Manchester, so seems likely heā€™s going up to meet bash there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166September 9, 2022 6:34 PM

Bash was planning on attending the NTA's? Thought only the main leads were planning on attending.

by Anonymousreply 167September 9, 2022 6:39 PM

R167 I think peoples best guess was the cast would attend as the show was nominated for best new drama. Even if they didnā€™t all go, wouldnā€™t have been shocked to see Joe bring him along

by Anonymousreply 168September 9, 2022 7:14 PM

R166 thoughts and prayers to Joeā€™s hole.

by Anonymousreply 169September 9, 2022 7:37 PM

Pretty common for entire casts to go along to the NTAs. You get the entirety of Eastenders pouring onto the stage, takes about 10 minutes for them all to get on there! But the soaps & popular terrestrial TV shows have huge gravitas at the NTAs, smaller shows & those on streaming services often seem to get less seats..

by Anonymousreply 170September 9, 2022 7:37 PM

Bash would have gone. He's popular and a well known face with HS fans. Plus he always goes to random events with Joe and this is a bigger deal.

by Anonymousreply 171September 9, 2022 7:41 PM

No one knows if he would have gone or not, or if he'll go in October.

In my opinion he shouldn't go if he's not invited. If no one else, besides Joe and Kit go, then it would be inappropriate for him to attend just because he's Joe's boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 172September 9, 2022 8:08 PM

Why would it be inappropriate ? And Bash has been invited to award shows before.... Pretty sure he took Joe to a couple pre-HS. He probably would have been invited as a popular cast member of a popular nominated show. He's not going to crash the joint. Being Joe's plus one is just an added benefit.

Joe, Kit and Bash, Yaz and Will are who I'd guess. With the last two I'm not sure if they'd actually go Yaz isn't actually nominated for anything and Will doesn't seem too into that sort of thing.

by Anonymousreply 173September 9, 2022 8:27 PM

[quote]it would be inappropriate for him to attend just because he's Joe's boyfriend.

Nothing could be MORE appropriate than attending an event to support your boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 174September 9, 2022 8:33 PM

[quote] Pretty sure he took Joe to a couple pre-HS. He probably would have been invited as a popular cast member

This is different, they are all part of the same show, why should he go if no one else is?

If he's invited then of course he should go.

by Anonymousreply 175September 9, 2022 8:39 PM

Anyone else notice the stink of frau in the room?

by Anonymousreply 176September 9, 2022 8:45 PM

Because Joe needs emotional support when the straight ginger man wins over him

by Anonymousreply 177September 9, 2022 8:46 PM

R174 well, i disagree. There's no need to give those haters more reasons to hate on him. If he wants support then he should take his mother.

by Anonymousreply 178September 9, 2022 8:47 PM

Wow, you're dumb.

by Anonymousreply 179September 9, 2022 8:49 PM

R169 Speaking of... I was surprised to see that Joe's got a cute little ass. It's the only body fat he has. Bless him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180September 9, 2022 8:49 PM

R179 whatever, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 181September 10, 2022 7:25 AM

The big stars take their other halves. Ant & Dec, Holly Willoughby etc etc .. they all give them a kiss & then hop on stage to get their award. Last year was funny, Martin Compstonā€™s wife (Line of Duty) went on stage with them & clung onto him like a drunk limpet šŸ˜‚ it was second hand embarrassing as shit.

by Anonymousreply 182September 10, 2022 9:13 AM

Although Kit and Joe aren't that big of stars, can we expect them to do the same? That is take their other half along with them to the stage.

by Anonymousreply 183September 10, 2022 9:19 AM

No, other halves arenā€™t supposed to go on stage šŸ˜‚ His wife went on stage under the excuse she was an extra in one of the early seasons. On screen for 30 seconds ha, it was so cringe!

by Anonymousreply 184September 10, 2022 9:26 AM

Don't really see Joe or Bash ever announcing that they are in a relationship. It's always going to be the 'are they in a relationship?' or 'they are not in a relationship' kinda thing up until they break-up.

by Anonymousreply 185September 10, 2022 9:28 AM

R183 It would be a weird thing for anyone to do in general, but Kit most likely doesnā€™t have another half to bring up in the first place and nothing about the way Joe and Bash conduct their relationship would lead me to believe that Joe would have Bash come up with him if heā€™s accepting an award heā€™s won on his own. The one scenario that would get Joe and Bash on stage together is if the show wins its category and the cast goes up together to accept.

by Anonymousreply 186September 10, 2022 10:00 AM

R185 It's more it's obvious but nobody cares enough to really talk about other than small group of fans since they aren't all that famous. I think they'd have to get caught in public a la Tom and Zendaya and even they took months to actually admit to dating. Bash and Joe live a normal life unbothered life as a couple it seems, not sharing shit online anymore doesn't mean much, so no point in announcing something that's obvious. Maybe Bash get sick of being accused of being a pussy hound every few months and comes out though.

by Anonymousreply 187September 10, 2022 10:02 AM

Bash and Tanner:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188September 10, 2022 10:57 AM

Kind of get Joe and Bash about the whole privacy thing but Joe being so open and proud about his sexuality and having to be so downlow about his relationship cause the one he's in a relationship with can't openly state his sexuality makes me wonder how long this relationship will go on for.

by Anonymousreply 189September 10, 2022 11:05 AM

R189 Obviously people can disagree on what being fully out mean but I think Bash is functionally out. The charity T-shirt drop if nothing else firmly positioned him as queer at least (he talked about everything in ā€œweā€ terms) and considering he included himself (ā€œwe forget how long weā€™ve Been hereā€) in ā€œgay historyā€ I would say pretty clearly indicates he is gay. Obviously Joe is very open about it but I donā€™t get the sense he or Bash think of Bash as closeted, or that their relative quietness on the relationship itself is linked to Bashā€™s sexuality. They both just use Instagram and Twitter as almost solely promo accounts at this point, basically not for anything personal

by Anonymousreply 190September 10, 2022 11:14 AM

Crazy to say that they arenā€™t oiblic with their relationship because Bash doesnā€™t want to state his sexuality. Are we talking about the same bash? Heā€™s been one of the most outspoken and open of the entire cast, second to maybe only joe. I think itā€™s obvious that they just prefer to keep their relationship out of the public eye and appreciate a sense of normalcy.

by Anonymousreply 191September 10, 2022 12:28 PM

R188 How tall is Tanner? He looks tiny.

by Anonymousreply 192September 10, 2022 12:37 PM

Now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Wasn't Bash the same one who got papped holding hands with a woman while his boyfriend was standing in the background? All such things could have been easily avoided if he was open about his sexuality.

Anyways, just saying, Joe is out and proud and such things can get a bit suffocating at times.

by Anonymousreply 193September 10, 2022 12:43 PM

Olivia Rodrigo looked coked out of her mind and Bash let her hold onto him while leaving the restaurant. It was all quite funny in hindsight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194September 10, 2022 12:55 PM

Linking arms is not the same as holding hands.

by Anonymousreply 195September 10, 2022 12:58 PM

Everyone kind of knows that Bash ravishes Joeā€™s tiny hole every night and feels joe up with his love essence. So nobodyā€™s cares about that one time platonic arm-linking with olivia rodrigo. Havenā€™t you seen how he holds Joeā€™s ass ???

by Anonymousreply 196September 10, 2022 1:11 PM

R189 I get your point, but they aren't that downlow about their relationship. And Joe is open about his sexuality but not his private life. Wouldn't be too surprised to learn that Joe's the reason they are so quiet about things and it's not Bash trying to stay half in the closet while Joe suffers in silence.

by Anonymousreply 197September 10, 2022 1:13 PM

R188 That guy is a crew member looks like. The hat.

Apparently they wrapped up filming , so Joe went there for the party I guess. Might see them around London soon.

by Anonymousreply 198September 10, 2022 1:53 PM

Charithra posted an end of project set of photo booth pictures with Bash and Tanner; same outfits as posted earlier so seems like last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199September 10, 2022 2:12 PM

He looks so hot

by Anonymousreply 200September 10, 2022 2:15 PM

Would kill to be charithra in this scenario. Officially wrapped!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201September 10, 2022 2:18 PM

[quote]charithra17: Thatā€™s a wrap! Thank you to everyone who was a part of this project, it has been a dream. I think weā€™ve made something really special and I canā€™t wait for the world to see it. Everyday I would walk onto set in awe that Iā€™ve been given the opportunity to live my dream. Iā€™m so grateful, thank you, thank you, thank you! Special shout-out to @sebastiancroft @tannerbuchananofficial, couldnā€™t have done it without you guys ā¤ļøā¤ļø

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202September 10, 2022 2:19 PM

New thread ā¬‡ļø

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203September 10, 2022 2:31 PM

R202 Those pics are kind awkward.

by Anonymousreply 204September 10, 2022 2:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!