Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Perfect Face: Brad Pitt" - Agree or Disagree?

Facial Rating: 9.8 out of 10.

Best Facial Features: Eyes and Jawline.

Clarity of Skin: 8.8

Vivid Skin Color: 10

Harmony of Facial Features: 10

Symmetry: 9.2

Beauty Type: Boyish

Overall facial attractiveness: 9.8

One of the most handsome faces in the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 21, 2022 2:30 PM

Looks like an old lesbian.

If he gets a 9.8 - Alain Delon should get an 11. Brad's ok but nothing is "stunning" about his looks, and lots of men have that drop dead gorgeous, grab your attention and you can't look away appearance, which Brad does not have. He's an ordinary joe.

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2022 4:38 AM

Hope this link works. Omg

but I'm sure there are plenty others about - he's not even too bad now at 80 or whatever - but under 50! ai yai yai !!

Others who disarm - hard to think them all up - but Ricky Nelson, Elvis when he wasn't fat... oh I can't think of them all but to me, Brad's a miss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2022 4:41 AM

Better set of Delon pix that's not on FB

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2022 4:43 AM

I think Delon has a better nose than Pitt. Otherwise, they are very similar.

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2022 4:44 AM

OP, those are two different people in your side by side pictures: the ears don't match.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2022 4:45 AM

The length of Pitt’s face is better than Delon’s.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2022 4:45 AM

Timothy Dalton! also Roger Moore, maybe even Sean Connery.

They're all more masculine than Brad imo. And it's hard for blond or even light to medium haired blond men to be as striking as darker coloring - there's something to that "tall, dark and handsome" meme.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2022 4:47 AM

*oops - light to medium BROWN

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2022 4:47 AM

Pitt's a very goodlooking man. But I don't think his face is perfect. I don't get why he's worshipped so much. I agree about Alain Delon as a better example but also I like Paul Newman, Sidney Poitier and Farley Granger.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2022 4:48 AM

R4, what don't you like about Brad's nose?

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2022 4:50 AM

Paul had fabulous, disarming eyes -- he may be the exception to 'they have to be dark' rule

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2022 4:51 AM

Justin Timberlake has a better face

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2022 4:52 AM

Timberlake does gave a nice jaw and pretty eyes. His pasty skin and nose are probably his worse assets though.

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2022 4:53 AM

^ JT has a face that actually does look like a lesbian (not Brad Pitt, what a bizarre comment at r1 🙄)

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2022 4:54 AM

Timberlake has a perfect nose

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2022 4:54 AM

I don’t get all this love for Timberlake. His bone structure and overall face shape is def on the feminine side.

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2022 4:55 AM

Kyle MacLachlan has a beautiful masculine face.

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2022 4:55 AM

Am I the only one that thinks Pitt looks much hotter in the 2018 pic than the younger one?

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2022 4:55 AM

"Perfect" is pretty subjective. I whacked off to him enough times that he did/does it for me, which I imagine translates to some kind of perfection.

Delon and Newman are gorgeous, but from another era, so not quite sure the comparison is fair.

Also, Timberlake has a punchable face.

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2022 4:56 AM

Brad is an attractive man, but he's an actor -- scratch that, a movie star -- are we sure he hasn't had any work done over the years? For many men, if you can keep a certain thinness to your face, it accentuates your features, makes your eyes look bigger, makes your jaw look stronger.

Brad's face is thinner as an older man than it was when he was in his 20s. That's...not normally how it works.

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2022 4:57 AM

These conversations trying to make some scientific formula for beauty never go anywhere. Most people care more about what they personally find sexually attractive than who has perfect symmetry or golden ratio.

by Anonymousreply 21August 19, 2022 4:57 AM

He used to be a 9

by Anonymousreply 22August 19, 2022 4:59 AM

Brad was only hot in Se7en, Fight Club and Snatch and hot again in Once Upon A Time. He looked too fem in the 80s and looked like a gross redneck with long hair.

by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2022 5:00 AM

Brad looked his best in Meet Joe Black and Seven Years in Tibet

by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2022 5:02 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 19, 2022 5:06 AM

“Brad's face is thinner as an older man than it was when he was in his 20s. That's...not normally how it works.”

Uh, what? That’s exactly how it works normally for many people as they age. It’s called “volume loss”. Hence why many people resort to facial fillers and fat transfer etc.

by Anonymousreply 26August 19, 2022 5:06 AM

R24 Yes those too. He also looked fine in A River Runs Through It. I rubbed one out to Fight Club many times. But I think he's mainly a straight woman fantasy like Matthew McConaughey, George Clooney and Johnny Depp. I was more into shirtless Hugh Jackman, Tom Welling, Christian Bale, Shemar Moore and David Boreanaz.

by Anonymousreply 27August 19, 2022 5:08 AM

Tom Welling circa Smallville was much more beautiful than Pitt, yes

by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2022 5:10 AM

Nick Scotti had a better face

by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2022 5:10 AM

His flaws has always been his huge nostrils and acne scars.

by Anonymousreply 30August 19, 2022 5:14 AM

R26, most people get jowlier as they age.

by Anonymousreply 31August 19, 2022 5:15 AM

If Brad is 9.8, Leo is a 10.

by Anonymousreply 32August 19, 2022 5:26 AM

I always thought TV has more conventionally beautiful faces than modern Hollywood. Old Hollywood had some beautiful faces but while modern Hollywood actors are usually attractive, they aren't necessarily chosen solely on beauty but also on charisma and commercial appeal to a wide audience. If they have incredibly attractive faces like Brad or Halle Berry that's just a lucky coincidence. Most television actors especially on soap operas and dramas are almost always beautiful. The WB/CW shows and Hallmark had a lot of beautiful casts. Also most clothing catalogs have very attractive people who you want to have sex with. Not so much with high fashion models who look alien.

by Anonymousreply 33August 19, 2022 5:27 AM

Baywatch had so many male beauties like David Charvet, Jaason Simmons and David Chokachi who were more beautiful looking than Brad. Melrose Place had Grant Show, Andrew Shue and others who looked hotter than Brad.

by Anonymousreply 34August 19, 2022 5:35 AM

There are also several men from the Friday the 13th series that are more attractive than Brad Pitt facially including Mark, the guy in the wheel chair from part two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 19, 2022 5:44 AM

Matt Cohen is very beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 19, 2022 6:17 AM

Caveman nose

by Anonymousreply 37August 19, 2022 6:20 AM

If he stayed in Missouri, he'd be fat and working as a manager. Being in Hollywood gave him discipline. A lot of hot guys in the South and Midwest let themselves go after 30, the high carb/sugar diet, having to drive everywhere and getting married early and having kids takes a toll.

by Anonymousreply 38August 19, 2022 6:27 AM

He's only 58. Not aging well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 19, 2022 6:33 AM

Honestly brad was Never that hot to me but that face has seen better days. He really puts the OVER in over-rated. His glory days are far far behind him

by Anonymousreply 40August 19, 2022 6:33 AM

He's a drinker and smoker and loves the sun. I don't think he looks young at all for his age, just in good shape and well kept. Definitely a hot daddy. He needs to put his dick in twinks and stop fucking crazy chicks like Angie, Jen and Goop.

by Anonymousreply 41August 19, 2022 6:35 AM

Here is his brother Doug who stayed in Missouri.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 19, 2022 7:07 AM

His brother looks more fuckable to me.

by Anonymousreply 43August 19, 2022 7:09 AM

Chris Reeves in his prime was way sexier and beefier and more masculine than tiny meat Brad. We all know he has a tiny pecker. That takes off about 90%.

by Anonymousreply 44August 19, 2022 7:22 AM

Billy Idol had a beautiful face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 19, 2022 7:40 AM

No I think it's Chris Hemsworth, his face is perfect. Such a handsome man, and of course he also has an incredibly hot body, far better than Brad ever looked in his prime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 19, 2022 8:49 AM

All I ask is that Pitt and Depp keep their ugly mugs to themselves. Is that too much to ask for in this world?

by Anonymousreply 47August 19, 2022 9:01 AM

No-one beats Tim Daly in his prime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 19, 2022 9:40 AM

Pitt's nose was always unattractive, imo.

And I love Matt Cohen! I could I forget about him!!! He is really hot.

by Anonymousreply 49August 19, 2022 10:03 AM

Brad has been the symbol of male beauty for decades now. Some like him, some don't, but he became the ideal.

Here in Balkans if a guy is conceited or criticize others people would say: "You are not Brad Pitt yourself neither" or when a guy is average, but has some qualities: "He is not Brad Pitt, but ..."

by Anonymousreply 50August 19, 2022 11:46 AM

1. Balkan men are my weakness. I’ve been to Croatia, Serbia, Albania, Montenegro, Slovenia, Northern Macedonia, and Bosnia and Herzegovina…and regularly saw men who were way better looking than Brad Pitt. I’m surprised to learn he’s held up as being the ideal of male beauty.

2. 25 years ago Brad was gorgeous, and up until 2018 he was handsome. However, he now looks like a homeless junkie.

by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2022 11:57 AM

I recognize that Brad is regarded as really good looking. And, yes, he is. He just doesn't appeal to me.

He's got one of those faces where his jaw is the widest part of his face. I don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 52August 19, 2022 11:58 AM

Why is there something about Brad Pitt, even when he was younger...especially when he was younger... that reminds me of Colin Farrell? A younger Colin Farrell? I keep thinking at some point their looks intersected?

by Anonymousreply 53August 19, 2022 11:59 AM

Yea R51, his name has become a term for male beauty and perfection here I guess some 20 years ago, when he was very popular and a sex symbol and it is still actual. Obviously, as a symbol, not the actual Brad the way he looks now. It would have to be updated in time.

Most popular Croatian pop singer Severina dedicated him a song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 19, 2022 12:11 PM

That’s interesting, R54. I’m not sure Brad Pitt would get a 2nd look if he was standing next to this Croatian man for instance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 19, 2022 12:42 PM

Why are people comparing the face of a 58-year-old man to men in their 20s and 30s?

Almost as if it's a crime to grow old ...

by Anonymousreply 56August 19, 2022 12:47 PM

Paul Newman was fuckable until his dying breath. Brad Pitt isn’t just older…he’s not aging well.

by Anonymousreply 57August 19, 2022 12:53 PM

Pitt looks stereotypically American. Blond, casual, sporty, nonintellectual. That is essentially the basis of his visual/aesthetic appeal.

He's an easily consumable product, like grade A prime chuck roast.

by Anonymousreply 58August 19, 2022 2:05 PM

No Vivian Vance or zoo options?

by Anonymousreply 59August 19, 2022 6:34 PM

Let's face it: NO MALE in recent hollywood history has ever been MORE the example of over the top publicity machine working beyond overtime than Pitt....cruise had the p.r. machine working but he backed it up by being in great movies and big box office, and was never like Pitt seen as only a face and/or body...

COUNTLESS men in hollywood, southern california, much less the rest of this country, much less the rest of the world are far more truly stunning handsome (and without the flaws that pitt has) and better bodied than pitt... whether actors or those living ordinary no public fame lives and jobs..

by Anonymousreply 60August 19, 2022 6:44 PM

I one hundred thousand percent vote for Tim Daly. Pitt looks like he's done some hard living for a pampered celeb.

by Anonymousreply 61August 19, 2022 6:58 PM

Colton Haynes is better-looking.

Who agrees?

by Anonymousreply 62August 19, 2022 9:10 PM

R60, what flaws does he have?

by Anonymousreply 63August 19, 2022 9:11 PM

Never found him attractive because he always looked like a lesbian. Nowadays, he is an alcohol-lesbian. But yeah apparently having a perfect face means having a lesbian looking face as a man. My conclusion at least. Imagine you wake up next to him and for a second you think you are straight because of his lesbianic face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 19, 2022 9:23 PM

I really love Josh Hartnett's face. Despite his wooden acting, he's intoxicating to look at. Like in the Black Dahlia, he pulled off a vintage hardboiled detective look so flawlessly despite the poor writing and acting. Same with Pearl Harbor, he looked like a hot military guy of that era. And he worked as a 70s playboy in The Virgin Suicides. Penny Dreadful, hot Victorian. So his face worked in many different time periods as a beauty ideal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 19, 2022 9:33 PM

R65 but doesn't he have unibrow?

by Anonymousreply 66August 19, 2022 9:34 PM

Handsome?

Yes

Perfect face?

No

A perfect face is rare, and I’m not sure why any serious actor would want one, as it would be a huge distraction from any of their performances.

by Anonymousreply 67August 21, 2022 12:29 AM

What would a perfect face look like to you, R67?

by Anonymousreply 68August 21, 2022 12:43 AM

R66 Many men have natural unibrows. We just shave the middle. Le Beau Pitt has one too, she goes to the salon to get it plucked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 21, 2022 12:47 AM

Tammy also had a unibrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 21, 2022 12:58 AM

Josh Hartnett has a disgusting and unsightly neck mole.

by Anonymousreply 71August 21, 2022 1:02 AM

Male beauty icon James Dean also had a unibrow which he shaved before filming his movies. In the many photos of him, he let it grow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 21, 2022 1:04 AM

Channing Tatum

by Anonymousreply 73August 21, 2022 1:08 AM

Brad Pitt is one of the rare breed that continues to get better looking with age.

by Anonymousreply 74August 21, 2022 1:10 AM

His looks came back after he left Angie. Like overnight

by Anonymousreply 75August 21, 2022 2:36 AM

R68, I’m not sure, as I don’t believe I’ve ever seen one.

by Anonymousreply 76August 21, 2022 3:11 AM

Madonna has the perfect female face.

by Anonymousreply 77August 21, 2022 3:30 AM

The only way Vadge would have a perfect face is if it was in a coffin and six feet under. Dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 78August 21, 2022 3:33 AM

Madonna does not have the perfect female face.

by Anonymousreply 79August 21, 2022 3:33 AM

Brad Pitt doesn't have a golden ration face. How can it be perfect?

by Anonymousreply 80August 21, 2022 3:38 AM

Madonna is hard to look at. Charisma, good makeup, hair, fashion and showing her tits helped make up for things. If she was unknown and auditioned to be a model or an actress, she'd be asked to leave. Brooke Shields, Vanessa Williams, Jennifer Connelly, Gia Caranga, Kim Basinger, Iman and Michelle Pfeiffer all had better faces.

by Anonymousreply 81August 21, 2022 3:40 AM

Madonna's always had sorta chipmunk cheeks - with a brash, hard look (jmh). Agree all those you named are prettier R81. And plenty more beside.

Madonna's chutzpah carried her. And I guess ingenuity - I'll have to give her that - knowing how to grab attention, reinvent herself, get publicity, etc.

by Anonymousreply 82August 21, 2022 3:51 AM

* (jmho)

by Anonymousreply 83August 21, 2022 3:51 AM

R82 Fuck off, Vadgebot.

by Anonymousreply 84August 21, 2022 3:54 AM

A straight, male, co-worker, who, for what it’s worth, had a plastic surgeon brother, once told me that I had a “perfect face.”

by Anonymousreply 85August 21, 2022 6:18 AM

R74 I ain't so sure about that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 21, 2022 11:11 AM

I think Rodney Harvey had a beautiful face. Too bad he OD'ed. I noticed most of these beautiful men (Harvey, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, James Dean, Marlon Brando, Keanu Reeves, Paul Newman, River Phoenix, Johnny Depp, Jude Law) are either gay or bisexual with oval or heart shaped faces, small chins, big foreheads, big lips and wide set eyes and high cheekbones. It's weird because many gays say they hate "gayface" yet it seems that is considered the attractive male face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 21, 2022 2:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!