Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Beat for Sweet Meat

A month ago my dude announced he was doing keto again. He typically goes on that diet to cleanse himself from all the drugs he's been consuming and shed the post sober weight.

At any rate, I've been preparing meals to be considerate of him and stayed away from carbs and sugar. Tonight I had a taste for ribs and texted lover while still at work to tell him. He informed me it was alright and that he would grab a salad from Cava.

I had some friends over from work and as my bbq ribs baked the air filled with delight of good vibes and down home cooking. I like to think of myself as a master chef. Hubby came home from work as we were enjoying our ribs. One of my friends declared this was the best ribs he ever had, and many of my guests shared Alexander's sentiment. My dude even joined us for drinks and laughed and danced.

After my last guest left my hubby grabbed me. choked me, spit on me and accused me of being an inconsiderate douchebag. He said I'm always doing shit like this. He then tied me up and fucked me senseless. It's still going on actually. Btw my man used to be a UFC fighter so the beating was rough and the sex is rougher.

Of course this all fun and play. We're into BDSM and role play but hubby said I'll think twice about cooking a meal against his dietary needs. But that's the thing. Maybe I won't... 😉 😘 😉 😘

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2022 2:20 PM

0/10.

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2022 4:02 AM

I picture OP as a 70 year old girlina who somehow survived the aids and Covid. She is as skinny as the girl who played Ally McBeal. Callisto Flockheart. Her imagination is sadder than her skinny limbs.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2022 4:05 AM

R1, Don't come for me unless I send for you.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2022 4:06 AM

Ok, let me get this "straight" your hubby, roughed you up, tied you up and is currently fucking you senseless, yet you were able to type a fairly perfectly formatted post on DL?

Either, your hubby is a terrible lay who was clearly never a boy scout, or this is an exercise in creative writing. The story fails because of the implausibility.

2/10

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2022 4:07 AM

R4. We were taking a break as he smoke weed and I'm having a drink you know it all bloke. Fuck off. We had been fucking for am hour. Now excuse me while I go 🚬

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2022 4:11 AM

"BBQ" ribs that are actually cooked in an oven is akin to a culinary "sad trombone" sound.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2022 4:52 AM

Wah wah.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2022 5:19 AM

[bold]Uhhh, OP? Ribs are Keto[/bold]

Most meats are Keto. I mean, that's pretty much what Keto is famous for.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2022 8:38 AM

Did you glaze them or do a dry rub?

I enjoy a dry rub.

I read a recipe once that said if you’re looking to roast a whole pig in your yard, to use two fence gates from Home Depot lashed together, with the pig betwixt them, for easy turning. I thought that was clever.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2022 8:46 AM

^ Steel, obv

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2022 9:14 AM

R8 Not with a sugar filled bbq sauce they’re not!

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2022 9:38 AM

R8, the bbq sauce. And thats what made him so made that I slathered them in my original sauce and finished cooking them in the sauce. My sides were also baked beans and hawain rolls. I did prepare a small garden salad. I know ribs by themselves as is all meat not fried, unless u use coconut flour, is keto.

Anyway his anger was hot and exciting. So real and intense. I'm sweating at work right now just thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2022 2:20 PM

R11, I didn't see your post but yeah that's what I spelled put in r12.

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2022 2:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!