Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Carter has a new soul mate in Trace Cyrus!

Miley Cyrus' older brother Trace Cyrus is on the road to better health after a harrowing year.

On Aug. 17, the 33-year-old shared a side-by-side comparison photos of himself, which one showing him appearing more physically fit.

"The picture on the left is what I looked like at the end of last year," Trace wrote. "I was mentally destroyed & it really affected my physical health. The pic on the right is me now. Your mindset is everything. It can be your greatest asset or your worst enemy. F--k motivation. Stay dedicated!"

Trace had documented his health journey on social media in recent months. In May, after a two-month break from Instagram, he shared that he has "been super focused lately on my physical & mental health," and was almost finished working on a new album.

In June, Trace wrote on Instagram that he's "been doing a lot more cardio and I'm actually starting to enjoy it." Later that month, he shared that he's been "going crazy in the gym lately."

He added, "2 workouts a day 6 days a week no matter what. I feel amazing! I truly don't understand how so many people don't make their health a priority."

In July, Trace wrote on Instagram that he planned on hanging out with his sister Noah Cyrus, 22, and "get back in my workout routine!" He continued, "Fasted yesterday and today and lost 7 pounds...needed to give my body a break from eating so much the past few months. Feeling great!"

Trace had gone through some personal turmoil in the years leading up to his physical transformation. In late 2018, the pop rocker proposed to fellow singer Taylor Sanders. But just after New Year's Day in 2020, Trace announced that he was "recently single."

In an Instagram post, he wrote that he is "extremely thankful" to have his family around him and gave a special shout-out to Miley, 29. "Thank u @mileycyrus for always being there for me," he added. "Love you sooo much sissy!"

Trace was not the only member of the Cyrus family to go through a breakup in recent years. In 2020, Miley split from boyfriend Cody Simpson after 10 months of dating. This past April, her and Trace's mom, Tish Cyrus, filed for divorce from their dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, after almost 30 years of marriage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 1, 2022 1:09 AM

Dear lord, he's a mess!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2022 3:10 AM

Trace would actually be good looking without all those hideous and disgusting tattoos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2022 3:10 AM

All I know about him is he dated Brenda Song before she got hitched to Macaulay Culkin

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2022 3:12 AM

[quote] All I know about him is he dated Brenda Song

It's settled.

He's a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2022 3:16 AM

The extra weight was distorting Mary's face.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2022 3:22 AM

He’s basically trans.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2022 3:23 AM

Trace isn't Billy Ray's biological son. That's why he doesn't have the big hillbilly face that Miley and Noah have.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2022 3:24 AM

Trans = cutting

Tattoos = cutting

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2022 3:24 AM

5150!

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2022 4:03 AM

I can't look at that thing. What a selfish asshole. ALL his "problems" are self-inflicted. Boo fucking Hoo.

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2022 4:17 AM

[quote]All I know about him is he dated Brenda Song

And she faked a pregnancy and miscarriage while they were together and waited until years later to apologize for not clearing up the rumours sooner.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2022 4:22 AM

He looks like he's drowning in ink and about to go under.

Don't throw him a line.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2022 4:24 AM

Another pretty boy destroyed his looks with tattoos. I wonder if he got diddled with like Miley. Billy Ray got some 'splainin to do as to why his kids are all messed up whores.

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2022 4:27 AM

Gross. Mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2022 4:28 AM

R11 I think every Disney star is crazy. Even the sweet, wholesome-seeming Hilary Duff is a psycho Karen.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2022 4:37 AM

Hideous tattoos. Verificatia of size meat?

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2022 4:57 AM

Does he have hole pics on OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2022 5:06 AM

TATTOOS ARE HORRIBLE.

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2022 5:10 AM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2022 1:04 PM

Bleu. I like blue.

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2022 9:39 PM

Trash

by Anonymousreply 21August 30, 2022 8:36 PM

Chet wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 22August 30, 2022 9:05 PM

Have they fucked?

by Anonymousreply 23August 31, 2022 4:22 AM

Maybe Trace should give it another shot with Demi. And now i'm going to have that stupid Shake It song stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

by Anonymousreply 24September 1, 2022 1:01 AM

Aaron's 2019 mental breakdown was legendary.

by Anonymousreply 25September 1, 2022 1:03 AM

Lol I read this as "Amy Carter has a new soul mate in Trace Cyrus!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 1, 2022 1:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!